[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any oldfags got life advice?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17

File: Bestadviceforlife2.jpg (44KB, 630x438px) Image search: [Google]
Bestadviceforlife2.jpg
44KB, 630x438px
any oldfags got life advice?
>>
File: 1499848960002.jpg (29KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1499848960002.jpg
29KB, 640x633px
Don't have kids. There are enough humans on earth already.
>>
go to college
>>
File: 1498775624564.jpg (37KB, 680x340px) Image search: [Google]
1498775624564.jpg
37KB, 680x340px
An hero
>>
>>739556684
Perspective matters. If you aren't bleeding to death or on fire, its not a crisis.
>>
>>739556684
There is no benefit to being older than 35.
>>
>>739556684
Don't do opiates.
Please.
>>
You need a strong post-university trajectory to succeed in life (normally). Your career is mostly inertia and it's hard to speed up later in life
>>
Any advice on women or marriage, /b/?
>>
File: IMG_20160902_154414.jpg (92KB, 702x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160902_154414.jpg
92KB, 702x878px
Its all a game. Play on...
>>
>>739557858
this
>>
On their death bed, nobody ever says, "I wish I wouldn't have jerked off so much". So enjoy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 196x110px
Yes.

You will be stupid for the first 20 years of your life. If you're not a prodigy savant and are a normal person like me, then you won't get good at your hobbies until at least age 25.

At age 30, you will be a completely different person. If you've been practicing your hobby, at this age you should be quite good at it.

DRINK WHILE YOUR BODY CAN HANDLE IT. At age 25-30 is when you won't be able to drink as much as you used to. I never drank in my youth, and now that I want to, I'm too sensitive and I end up hating it.

SLEEP IS IMPORTANT. Everybody thinks they're a superman just because young bodies are able to tolerate so much. When you reach age 25, you will need a minimum of 6 hours of sleep or you will feel tired. The older you get, the more sleep you will need to recover from the previous day.

When you get older, time accelerates to the point where a day feels like half a day did when you were younger.
>>
>>739556684
Clean your room, bucko.
>>
>>739556684
College debt should be avoided but at least it is an investment in you. Credit card debt, on the other hand, should definitely be avoided since all it is is is an investment in a set of bitchin' speakers.
>>
>>739556684
Yes, end yours ASAP
>>
>>739558249
Solid advice
>>
File: 5368675994695332.jpg (29KB, 450x328px) Image search: [Google]
5368675994695332.jpg
29KB, 450x328px
>>739556886
>Don't have kids. There are enough humans on earth already.
Fuck you nigger.
>>
>>739556684
1. Don't date or marry until financially stable
2. Save 25% of every Gross Dollar Made
3. Remember #1 as that allows #2
4. Learn how to diversify your portfolio. Cash, Stocks, 401K, Property (hint Cars, Clothes, Shit is NOT Property).
5. Work the best job you can do for your skill. If you have brains and drive, do college and get a top tier career. If you don't have the brains, get into the trades.
6. No matter what career. Be the best, Show up early, work late, become indispensable.
7. Do the above and by 35 you will be set, have everything you need and top tier Talent will throw themselves at you. Ignore the sluts, get one who is on board with making a life. Have your kids, raise them right and retire at 55.
8. If you get cancer or a terminal disease, sell it all buy a ton of high grade coke and whiskey and go out like a champ.
>>
>>739557858
>>739558076
Dont waste your time chasing women. Work hard and save money, be successful, women are just a byproduct of success. More money you have, more beautiful women you can have. And dont marry you dipshits, its a trap.
>>
Don't put your dick in crazy unless it's just a one night stand.
Stay away from people named after coins. It will end badly.
Figure out your career path when you are young and stick with it. You can't retire from working with your back.
Don't get married until you are 100% sure that you want to die with your partner.
>>
wear sunscreen
>>
>>739558606
I'm 72 and I honestly recommend this. I ended up being an Engineering professor and made enough money to retire at 63. I wish I could've retired earlier.
>>
>>739556684
Yes.
1. Don't have kids.
2. Realize that without kids, there is no practical reason for marriage, and avoid that too.
3. Either:
Don't be nice to people. Be a fucking jew banker and take people for everything they're worth.
-or-
Be kind to everyone, follow Epicurus, be buddhist, reduce total suffering and maximize total happiness for all life, and be prepared to get your neck stomped on repeatedly along the way and die broke and alone.
-but-
Choose one or the other, and stick to it.

Also, don't buy new shit when you can buy used.
Remember, if it flies, floats, or fucks, it's better to rent it.
That is all.
>>
>>739556684
Get the fuck off /b/ and never come back.
>>
The only thing that really matters in this world is minimizing suffering.
>>
>>739556684
Only fuck women who are 23 years old and older, but never knock them up, never make a relationship official, run if they try, and for the love of everything that is sacred on God's green earth DO NOT marry them.
>>
>>739558586
White logic: Small family sizes and populations = maximum resources of the family devoted to each child = small quantity of better quality individuals.

Nigger logic: Big family sizes and populations = less resources allotted to each child = huge quantity of shit quality individuals.

Quality over Quantity, retard.
Anything else is nigger logic.
>>
>>739557745
You need a better idea of succeeding in life than spending your entire waking hours paying debts to others.
>>
Save as much money as you can, seriously.

Always keep $1000 as emergency money, you will need it some day.

Trust no one, keep your circle of friends small.

Always carry a pistol of some sort and a blade.

Learn survival skills, move out into the wilderness and build a life of your own. Live off the land, you will be much happier.
>>
>>739560155
Yep. Too bad countries still want corporate style unlimited growth (and unlimited tax revenue) though. Result:
Hans Rosling gets white population to shrink with: https://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_shows_the_best_stats_you_ve_ever_seen

And then Sweden panics that the population is shrinking and imports a trillion sandniggers to make up the difference.

Countries are fucking dumb.
>>
>>739556684

A lot of old people have shitty advice because they tend to hold onto the same few perspectives and guide younger people down the wrong paths. Listen to their input but weigh it out. Seniority can be a good merit for some things and a shit one for others.

Also get a prenup if you are worth more than your girl. Most women are manipulative lying whores. Think I'm wrong? See what I said earlier in this comment and ignore it. Shit gets harder and people will say and do worse to you.
>>
>>739560509
>Always carry a pistol of some sort and a blade.
What third world shithole burg do you live in that you have to walk around carrying a pistol and sword eveywhere just to get around?

I'd never fucking live somewhere so shitty. You know you can just move anon.
>>
>>739556886
Fuck that, have kids because retards like this don't get that life is a competition and making sure there's more of you and yours in this world than anyone else is how you win, but only when paired with the monetary and fundamental means to do so.
>So have kids, but only after you're 30, have money in the bank, own a car, own a home, and don't be fuckin stupid about how many;
1=$250,000 start to finish (18 years old)
Have one and if you find you have enough disposable income to support another person pop out another.
Which leads me to my final point do (or do not it really doesn't matter to me the world is unfair and people are walking talking sacks of shit) your best to take as little as humanly possible from the world around you and leave behind infinitely more.
>>
File: 1498797162258.png (1MB, 856x833px) Image search: [Google]
1498797162258.png
1MB, 856x833px
>>739556684
Try not to die.
>>
>>739560510
>countries
The nation-state is long gone. Now we have market-states and unlimited growth.
It's not so much stupid, as just a different set of priorities that doesn't include you anymore.
>>
File: 1474004072325.jpg (80KB, 720x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474004072325.jpg
80KB, 720x750px
>>739560666
>have kids because retards like this don't get that life is a competition
Literally kill yourself and stop bothering us with your fucking memes.
>>
>>739560594
>A lot of old people
True. Most Old People are still living in the past of their youth and are unable to adapt to a changing world and changes in societal norms.

They are retards and faggots.
>>
>>739560839
>a changing world and changes in societal norms.
Nice lack of agency, there, cuck.
>>
>>739557858
Marriage is a partnership, nothing more. understand that does not mean only loving or fapping only to your spouse and losing your identity and individual needs. Marriage only works if you both want it to.
>>
>>739560739
>long gone
I thin you will be surprised to find reality has not caught up with your futuristic imagination.
>>
>>739556684
get the fuck off /b/
>>
>>739560975
They're certainly gone from the First World. Where are the nation-states that still act like nation-states, then?
>>
>>739559324
I'm 49 and had to start over at 38 due to a divorce.

I'm financially stable now but lost about 1 million in assets and productivity due to my dick making my decisions until I was 25.
>>
>>739557858
ignore women and focus on your own success. if you get lonely get a dog or something. there's no need to get married it's the 21st century
>>
>>739558606
Only do #8 if that brings meaning to your remaining days. Ask most people who are dying what they live for, and it's something that brings meaning to their lives, not hedonism.
>>
>>739561285
>implies can't get women without get married

>>739561309
An hero against the machine is very often a good way to bring meaning to your remaining days.
>>
>>739556684

>Don't get married.

>I don't say this as a bitter old man. I say this as a man who is old and wise enough to know that there is no advantage to a guy to getting married.

>You think that getting married is going to get you free pussy for life but that isn't how it works.

>She might be hot, she might have the best pussy in the world, she might play video games and be chill as fuck. But even then she is going to get old. You are going to get tired of hitting the same pussy every night. You are going to get sick of having all your free time and money monopolized by her.

>If she is a great girlfriend then that is awesome. Getting married will not improve your relationship one bit. It will just tie you down and give her a reason to stop going to the gym and get fat. Then if she does leave you she is going to take half your shit with her.

>You can have all the good with none of the bad simply by not getting married. Marriage is a one sided contract that only benefits the woman.
>>
>>739560889
Pfft. Right over your head. The fucking part you were supposed to find objectionable, that would give away the entire post as bullshit, was going off about how old people can't adjust to changing societal norms, and then immediately following it with "retards" and "faggots", outright exemplifying that inability to adjust to changing norms.

I mean, shit.
>>
>>739561481
Oh, I thought this was a discussion, not kendo.
>>
>>739556684
Don't waste time off. Get it paid out when you leave. Don't piss it away for parties or just lazy days. About to go on FMLA and lost close to 52 hours this paycheck because of it.
>>
>>739560666
>leave behind infinitely more
Is that why you're leaving all that shit around?
>>
>>739556684
Start saving money as soon as you can. Pay yourself 1st before you pay anything else. Invest accordingly. Really, shit you start at 16-17 can put you in a place at 35 many others and your peer group wont hit in life.
Do not get married young..or at all really. But at least not young
Don't let woman ever destroy you. Even if a chick breaks your heart..trust me, it will fix itself in time..just weather those storms with some pride. Dudes do pathetic shit when they feel they are being abandoned.
If you cannot afford to go to college right out of HS, join the fucking military. Really, it will pass fast and the bennies last a lifetime. Then go to college.
Avoid debt. Really. Try to be ahead of purchases and prepare for them. Debt is an anchor.

Be nice to people..everyone is going through their own war you know nothing about.
>>
>>739559631
worst advice so far
avoid
>>
>>739561283
Same. 41, two wives later, that both walked off with first my home, then my business, and I'm fucking happy to not be saddled with any of the above.

...but I'm damn sure not going to make those mistakes again. It's "have nothing, want nothing", these days. Now I keep it simple, take it easy, and enjoy my time in the world before I run out of it.
>>
>>739556684
>any oldfags got life advice?

Save ALL your money. Life is a game. Money is how we keep score.
>>
>>739561586
And you use "cuck" in discussions?
>>
>>739556684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ceVpDjYd4k
>>
>>739561808
True. Have a bunch of kids you can't afford. Welfare will pay for them and their inevitable incarceration. Marry someone that will be pretty for 5-8 years before becoming a total nag and a second boss to you, because you have a real need to feel power of ownership over someone else life to give your otherwise worthless one a sense of value.
Then be wishy washy and act like a cock one minute and a passive aggressive cunt the next, bc people really love that and find it useful and charming in the world.

Well done anon.
>>
>>739556684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

Here you go man, if you never listened to all this before. Really enjoyed this when it came out at the time. It is good.
>>
>>739557858
take chances. you will be more disappointed about the things you didnt do than the things you did.
>>
>>739561879
And when the game ends, everyone is a fucking loser, doesn't get to take their money with them, and their score is not counted by anyone.

Protip: Smart ones figure the game out sooner than dumb ones, and use it to manipulate dumb ones into playing it for them.
>>
>>739562036
>>739562699

The game that nobody wins
>>
File: 1390901522956.jpg (1MB, 2252x1142px) Image search: [Google]
1390901522956.jpg
1MB, 2252x1142px
>>739562447
dayum
>>
PROTIP: Don't take advice from oldfags on /b/. The fact that they're in their 40s and spending their time on an image board with edgy teens means they've failed at life. The reality is that they're just as clueless as you are, with the one difference being that they've had ~20 years more experience being a failure, cuck, and/or faggot.
>>
>>739556684
Most, if not all of those friends you had in high school will not be 10 years after you finish high school. Furthermore, your family will eventually stop talking to you as much, and only do so when you could be of some use to them.
>>
>>739562564
damn skippy
>>
>>739558253
>You will be stupid for the first 20 years of your life. If you're not a prodigy savant and are a normal person like me, then you won't get good at your hobbies until at least age 25.

Agreed and consistent with my experience. Regarding hobbies, I think it's very important not to get caught up in the excitement people have for precocious ability. Ultimately it doesn't matter how fast you learn so long as you manage to get where you want to be eventually. Every child genius and savant comes to a point where being good (for their age) is not good enough and they have to compete with adults.

>>739558311
>College debt should be avoided but at least it is an investment in you. Credit card debt, on the other hand, should definitely be avoided since all it is is is an investment in a set of bitchin' speakers.

Do get a credit card though. Pay off balance every month. Buy groceries with it. This builds up your credit history and credit score for when you eventually do need to make a large purchase, like a house, with loaned money.
>>
>>739561457

>You think that getting married is going to get you free pussy for life
>She might be hot, she might have the best pussy in the world, she might play video games and be chill as fuck

This is how single teenagers and early-20somethings think about marriage, not "old and wise" men.
>>
>>739563261
there is truth in this
and also a lot of ignorance

but, truth isn't all it's cracked up to be
and neither is ignorance
>>
>>739563590
>all "old and wise" men think the same way about [anything]

that is how single teenagers and early-20somethings think about "old and wise" men.
>>
>>739562447
>Have a bunch of kids you can't afford. Welfare will pay for them and their inevitable incarceration.
Why wouldn't I be able to afford them and why would they go to jail? Are you a projecting nigger perhaps?
>>
If you decide to date a single mom, DON'T MEET THE FUCKING KIDS! Seriously. Crazy bitches have the most loving children. They want somebody decent in their lives and they'll treat you like the best daddy in the world just because you're not screaming at them, beating them, or getting fucked out of your mind when they're starving and just want a bowl of cereal.

It's easy to break up with a crazy bitch when you're sick of her shit. It's harder when you realize that the kids you've grown to love are stuck with her psycho ass and might not survive without you running interference for them.

Oh, and never fuck a pussy that smells like dead fish.
>>
>>739563608
Luckily, you have a lot of experience with cracks.
>>
>>739563608
>there is truth in this
Yes.
>and also a lot of ignorance
No.
>>
>>739563906
>experience with cracks
That's the best kind of experience.
>>
>>739556684
Obviously, oldfags on /b/ are disproportionately embittered by women who divorced them, and perhaps for that reason, they have less money and more regrets.

Well, I am an oldfag with a different point of view. I'm speaking from experience, not regrets. I waited to get married until I was 35, and I picked a girl who was traditional and stable and who loved me just a bit more than vice versa. I'm happily married almost 20 years. I have two kids and fuck anyone who tells you not to have kids, because my kids are my happiness.

You may fail many times before you succeed, but life is a marathon, and you can't quit early. I got a PhD, and having a degree is important both for what it can do for you professionally, but also in the respect that you get from others.

Know that people are basically selfish and shitty at their core, so protect yourself from that, but remember even the shittiest people sometimes have worth.

Don't waste your time trying to win over people who don't like you, because they are going to continue not to like you no matter what you do or how hard you try. Instead, give you your energy to people who love you, no matter how much you fuck up.

The money advice on here is mediocre. You'll never get rich through saving, though you'll stay out of debt. Take prudent risks on investments you can mostly control. Study in-depth the thing in which you're investing. Use lawyers to vet anything you sign.

Enjoy the fuck out of everyday you're blessed to have.
>>
>>739563952
>No.
Yes.
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>739556684
Keep the change you filthy animal
>>
>>739564188
failed-at-life-and-cucked-by-the-ex-wife oldfag detected

sorry bro, the only take-away from your "advice" is that we should do anything in our power to never be anything like you
>>
>>739564140
This.
Similar but i have four kids and work for myself which is like not working at all.
I'm lucky that i go to bed thinking off the next day and wake up keen to get to it. I couldn't live working in a hole somewhere putting beads in straws like i did in my 20s in call centers and factories.
Don't worry about people liking you, but be real serious about them doing the right thing.
>>
>>739564140
You're only embittered for so long, anon.

>my kids are my happiness
When you hang your happiness on another person, you are in big trouble. Especially when they die in a car accident. Codependent relationships are ticking time bombs.
>>
>>739564440
With one word?
That's one amazing detector you got there, assumptive anon.
>>
>>739564440
Go weep.
>>
>>739561971
You're right. I might instead use "submissive" except that all the submissives I've encountered in the kink world have more honor than a system justifier and follower.
>>
>>739564140
OP, this is why you never marry Anglosphere women, ever.
>>
>>739558606
Wow
>>
File: 1499451357595.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1499451357595.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>739560155
This post wouldn't be so retarded if other anon hadn't told OP to have NO kids. Your entire point just crumbled because you couldn't read four fucking words.
>>
>>739564497
You're thinking of "happiness" in a hedonistic way. I meant it more in an Aristotelian way. Maybe "meaningfulness" is a better word. If you wrote the most incredible poem in the world and then the piece of paper that you wrote it on got burned up in a fire, you still wouldn't regret having written that poem nor would the poem's having been written still not be significant.

Kids are like that. If you don't have any, you'll never understand. If you are a sociopath, then forget everything I said and just fuck yourself.
>>
>>739564923
Haha. Spot on. How'd you know?
>>
>>739563888
This is true. Had an ex that I used to do heroin with. She had a kid. That little girl fucking loved me. Always did what I told her to do, always smiled when I was around, always said hi and bye, got sad when I'd leave. I took them out to eat all the time, let her eat whatever the hell she wanted til she was full, played with her at the park while her mom nodded off the bench, played blocks with her back at her moms house, watched cartoons with her, made sure she ate everything that I made for her (if cereal, she'd come back with milk dripping off her chin and a big smile on her face, "I ate it all!"), etc. etc.. She started coming to me instead of her mom to hold hands when crossing the road or running around the park, started calling me daddy one day out of nowhere in what I can only call The Happy Kid Voice. I felt too bad to correct her. Her mom wouldn't even correct her. I shot my ex a look that said "I'm not her dad" and my ex just gave me the "deal with it" smirk. One day my ex told me I've been a better father to her daughter than any other guy that was ever in her life and that all the other guys would just yell at her daughter, complain that the girl eats too much (that little girl didn't eat enough without me around, as far as im concerned), and just generally be a dick to the kid.

One day she went off to rehab and I just cold-turkeyed it because fuck it, heroin is too much money. Never seen her again; she probably relapsed if I know her like I think I know her. I doubt that kid is doing well.

Stay away from single moms. The kids are a responsibility and a worry you do not want.
>>
>>739565505
USA anon here. Do you know the Yiddish word "yenta"? That's the female ideal over here. Competitive, manipulative, bossy, and just generally unpleasant. I suspect it has something to do with the English language but I can't be sure.
>>
>>739566205
I'm also USanon. I know Yiddish well (hint hint). But, for the reasons you stated, I looked for a wife in another country. It's near impossible to find a traditionally minded (about marriage and raising kids) woman domestically.

You are sharp, brother.
>>
>>739561457
>>739559631
who hurt you guys
>>
File: advicetoson.jpg (132KB, 612x935px) Image search: [Google]
advicetoson.jpg
132KB, 612x935px
This is wise advice
>>
don't listen to the guys who say don't get married, unless you personally don't want to get married.

date a lot with no commitments, i think that will help you realize exactly what you are looking for in a mate. i've gone through a lot of crazies and girls who just weren't right, then found one i knew i wanted to spend my life with. it shouldn't feel like a chore, it should feel like a partnership, because thats what it is.
>>
Don't break into rich old people's houses so you can live in them and eat all the food.
>>
>>739563888
>Oh, and never fuck a pussy that smells like dead fish.
Sage advice.
>>
>>739567110
>fedora advise

No thanks
>>
>>739556684
Time makes fools of us all
>>
Not much in the way of specific advice. Just do what makes you happy because you only get to live your life once. There's no real trick to it. Just ask yourself that basic question each time you want to do something or someone asks you to do something. Will doing x make me happy? Will doing x for someone else make me happy? Will making them happy make me happy? etc. If the answer is no, then don't do it, otherwise do it.
>>
>>739558249
no ones spent their whole life fapping to internet porn yet
>>
>>739567319
Good luck with your life, anon.
>>
>>739567693
what? yes they have; plenty of people fap like mad and then have an untimely death
>>
>>739567806
can't complain, going great so far and i'm well over the hill
>>
>>739567663
That's selfish as fuck, asshole. You'll understand when you're older
>>
>>739556684
Never trust a fart.
Never do anything stupid/dangerous to impress a girl.
Always trust your gut when you judge a girl on the hot/crazy scale. Don't let your dick tell you it'll all be ok when you know it wont.
>>
>>739558606
actually an NSX counts as an investment so
>>
>>739567900
I am older. Altruism is for the birds if it works to your detriment. Why live in misery on someone else's behalf?
>>
Not much of an oldfag here, but generally, save money, work out and eat healthy.
>>
>>739556684

The U.S. is an oligarchy and in the next two decades, HALF of all jobs will be automated. THIS is the most important fact right now. Ignore the rest of these old fucks talking about "working hard and/or go to college". Your entire reality revolves around these two simple facts.

1. Find out what jobs are going to be automated. A LOT of things you think would never going to be automated on on the list.

2. Prepare for Great Depression 2.0. Prepare for long-term homelessness. The faggots who jerk off the U.S. flag and talk about how we're the best will NOT be there for you when everything goes tits up.

>b-b-b-b-but anon, Universal Basic Income will-

Will NOT fucking happen. Ever. Get it out of your head right now. If you seriously think the 1% are going to pay for you to live when they control everything, you are seriously brain fucking dead. Watch "The men who built America". America was 90% poverty when 4-5 people had all the money and voted for a puppet president TWO terms (he was assassinated and Roosevelt took over which lead to every fucking work benefit you currently have).

Learn to budget like a God (I haven't met one person better than me at it). Learn the basics like the back of your hand. Cooking, cleaning,etc. Do it better than everyone else because there will be NO woman in you foreseeable future. Children? LOL No...just no. Actually, last I heard the birthrate has plummeted faster than even Japan/Germany. Looks like you all already know that.

Just be aware, even if you execute all this perfectly, many of you simply will not survive the next few decades. Sorry, that's just how it works.
>>
>>739568021
You don't know what misery is
>>
>>739567882
Yeah me too. 62 in 2 months.
>>
>>739562447
niggers still use this site?
>>
>>739568143
Thanks, deep-thinking edgelord guy. I'll keep that in mind.
>>
>>739567900
Depends on the situation. If you're a single man with no children or major responsibilities then doing what makes you happy is the best way to live.
>>
>>739556684
Watch this. All of it. It's only 12 mins. Along with all his other lectures, he's helped put a lot of things in perspective for me

https://youtu.be/QctT0Oc_uQQ
>>
>>739558606
What are the trades?
>>
>>739556684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

take care of your body. wild and crazy catches up with you.
>>
>>739568303
LeBron James to Los Angeles for draft picks and Brandon Ingram
>>
>>739568252
There is no best way to live but if you have no major responsibilities then you are not a real man
>>
>>739556684
Build your credit. Save 10% of what you make.

Financial stability made me exponentially happier. Knowing I have a parachute if something goes wrong is calming.
>>
>>739568252
Works in just about every situation, really
>>
>>739568703
Or he's just doing a better job of it than you are and isn't making himself miserable?
>>
>>739563261
most important comment in this entire thread

Don't listen to any of these old fucks anon. Live and try to be happy and don't cuck yourself with debt. Literally do what you want whenever you want is my motto because all that money you spent your entire life trying to make doesn't leave here with you when you fucking die. Cheers m8
>>
>>739568241
You've got a real smartass mouth. That'll get you far. You're not facing the truth of what I'm saying and all your defense mechanisms aren't going to save you
>>
>>739569184
>You're not facing the truth of what I'm saying

Fucking lol, save it for the starbucks hipster crowd. Or better yet, just save everything you type to a text file and read it tomorrow morning when you're sober.
>>
>>739569184
If you're lucky, he'll an hero when it hits him
>>
>>739569357
Get it through your head, "it" being a bullet
That edgy enough for your tastes?
>>
>>739569443
You're on drugs, go to sleep
>>
>>739569443
Fuck you, that made me cringe so hard I spilled my drink.
>>
>>739569357
I'm more sober than you'll ever be, happy pants.
>>
>>739556684
do what makes you laugh.
>>
>>739569526
this:>>739569558
>>
>>739569557
Glad you're keeping them bones healthy
>>
>>739569558
>>739569443
>>739569184
>>739568143

holy fuck kill yourself already
>>
>>739568302
Best advice ITT anon. Good work.
>>
>>739569763
Nani?!
>>
>>739569763
Altruism at its finest
>>
Poop
>>
Don't half ass things. If your going to do something, do the fuck out of it to the best of your abilities. Even if you fail in an attempt, make that failure something that boring assholes will talk about later.
>>
>>739569797
Thanks. I return to his stuff all the time. It's had a hugely profound and positive effect on my life.
>>
>>739568095
A bit pessimistic, but you're pretty spot on with the automation of jobs.

My advice is to study computer science. Even today it's closer to a trade like welding than it is an academic pursuit.
>>
>>739556684

Shaving your dick, balls and gouche increases the likelihood of having your nuts sucked by a factor of 10.
If it's smooth, they'll put it in their mouths.
>>
>>739568095
>The faggots who jerk off the U.S. flag and talk about how we're the best will NOT be there for you when everything goes tits up.
So much this.
>birthrate has plummeted faster than even Japan/Germany
Good, because you don't want to have to compete with your kids for jobs, and neither does anyone else.
>>
>>739568302
Did you ever watch Eckhart Tölle? I watched all his video lectures and read a few books by him but only recently discovered Jordan Peterson
>>
If you ever want to kill someone, travel to south Africa and do it, guns are easy and cheap to get and no one will bat an eye if you shot a few niggers around joberg, they literally could not give a shit. I shot 14 niggers in joberg. Police could not care less...
>>
No, never heard of him, sadly. I will check him out thanks, kind anon.
>>
>>739556684
Don't be a normie.
>>
Don't be afraid of what you want.
>>
>>739556684
Take pride in what you do, don't worry about mistakes just learn from them and move on
>>
Imagine the best porn, the porn you fap to daily. Big tits? Huge ass?

Don't settle for anything else with your partner, else you end up marrying because of feelings. Which fade, then all thats left is something you arent attracted to, you may as well wank until you die because sex with your wife is shit
>>
>>739556684
fuck a LOT of girls
>>
>>739556684
kill yourself now, it just gets worse from now on
>>
>>739556684

Best lesson:

Always buy a toilet plunger, BEFORE you need a toilet plunger.

Your girlfriend/wife will appreciate it too. Bitches love bringing up old shit.
>>
>>739556684
Yup, fuck you... that's all you need to know about life.
>>
>>739568095
A little optimistic but otherwise much agreed.

The problem with advice is it's worse than useless when the future is different than the past - and the near-term future is going to be a clusterfuck of biblical proportions.
>>
>>739556886
I have 3 kids and if i never had them i would be on a different path in life. My kids made me be a better person and grow up
>>
>>739556684
Don't put twinkies on your pizza
>>
>>739564140
Anon I think this would have been great advice 20 years ago. But speaking as a 22 year old who just graduated college, there are so few girls I know who are stable and not completely fucked up in the head
>>
>>739557858
Don't take advice from anyone who won't tell it to you face to face.

Thus, any women advice you get here is moot
>>
>>739558606
>trades are for the stupid
College boy memes
>>
>>739562447
People actually love assholes who are nice sometimes

Seems everyone has a need to please them. Funny how that works, you ugly cock gobbler
>>
CS/EE is quickly becoming yet another trade.
>>
>>739567110
This is a garbage list and my father gave me better advice from beyond the grave

>if you are going to make a gun full auto, atleast do it yourself so you don't have to go far to beat some ass when it blows up
>>
File: tumblr_o11a66xIfP1um5qyoo3_400.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o11a66xIfP1um5qyoo3_400.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
Only a big man can beat the pussy up and make you cum hard. Smaller guys just can't get the job done
>>
>>739560663
OAKALND COMEHERE NIG
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.