[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is objectively wrong with pedophilia?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 26

File: download.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
What is objectively wrong with pedophilia?
>>
Not being legalized
>>
>>739432700
Errythang
>>
>>739432767
Fpbp
>>
>>739432700
Objectively?

I'd say it's not good for society overall in the long run. At least when it comes to pedophilia against little girls.

They can't consent, which is rape. It hurts them, and it's traumatizing. If pedophilia was the norm, we'd have little girls growing up with mental problems, trust issues, sexual promiscuity, etc. They'd spread STD's, get knocked up and become horrible mothers, thus creating another generations of shitty people and the cycle continues.

It's looked down upon for a reason, evolution weeded it out, so it's naturally taboo for the majority of us.

There's your serious answer for a probable troll question.
>>
women are not sexually attractive until they are of legal age.
17 and six months?
>god help you, you vile fucking pedo. thats someones daughter.
18th birthday?
>hell yeah, i'd wreck that.
>>
>>739432700
I don't know, God says it's all good.
>>
The fact that you are using your position as an adult to pressure children into sex. Which often have little to no knowledge of what sex even is. Taking advantage of child's innocence is one of the worse things a person can do.
>>
>>739433408
That's ephebophilia (sexual interest in 15-19 year olds). Pedophilia is prepubescent.
>>
>>739433773
>children [...] have little to no knowledge of what sex even is

Bullshit.
>>
>>739433946
yea u just show em
>>
>>739433865
HA!
>>
>>739432700

>Implying there's anything wrong
>>
>>739433173
Consent is a social construct and has no bearing in nature.
>>
>>739432700
Nothing. It's subjectively wrong and the vast majority of humans agree it is and thus it is illegal and many people will try and beat the shit out of you, poison you and or kill you for it, and I support them.

Then there all the psychological and or physical problems with it as well. It damages children through adulthood.

Oh and this anon gets it >>739433173

Mora of the story, don't mess with children.

Also, don't confuse pedo's with ephebo's
>>
>>739433173
You just described the majority of modern women.
>>
>>739433773
Show us your face, faggot
>>
ITT: things that are morally wrong with pedophilia
>>
Aside from everything, nothing's wrong with it.
>>
>>739433946
I'm pretty sure that the average 4 year old has no idea of what sex is. Telling yourself that otherwise is nothing more than you blatantly lying to yourself.
>>
>>739434278
yes it is, and we have that social construct and there isn't shit you can do about it. So you either live by the majority's law or get fucked by it.

It's not an opinion.
>>
>>739432700
Objectively?
In many cases it harms the child physically.
In most cases it harms them mentally too, but that's harder to prove objectively.
>>
>>739432700
Because if pedophilia was legal adults would just take advantage of stupid ass kids constantly who know next to nothing about feelings, healthy love dynamics, etc
>>
>>739432700
well pretty much is was not only acceptable
but normal until about 1965 when the moral police of the would met decided marriage ages of consent, marriage etc..

these now the we are living longer they are trying to push adulthood into 25-27 year range i shit you not
>>
>>739432767
This.
>>
>>739433173
>They can't consent

Wrong. There is no evidence of this. Post a single study which supports this claim.
>>
>>739434577
Little brown girls are the best.

It's not an opinion.
>>
>>739434278
That is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
>>
cy3ne64m
>>
>>739433173
>we'd have little girls growing up with mental problems, trust issues, sexual promiscuity, etc. They'd spread STD's, get knocked up and become horrible mothers, thus creating another generations of shitty people and the cycle continues.

Japan would like to have a word with you.
>>
Brains aren't grown enough to deal with the psychological trauma. Their emotional range isn't sophisticated enough to deal with it.
But most pedophiles are brain damaged in some way. Be it emotional scarring or trauma.
>>
Man, there was this one time, when I was like 17, I knew this eight year old girl (sister of a friend) who had a crush on me.

Well one day she got all serious about it and was asking me if I liked her and how I felt about her.

At first I was like "yeah you're cool and all sure" and she pulled the ol' "LIKE ME like me".

Well, I tried to explain to her how I was too old for her, and how we'd want different things. Full stop, her answer was to lean in close and whisper, way too seductive for her age:

"Like sex? We can do sex."

Like... shit, man. If I were a pedophile I'd probably be in jail lmao but wtf, where did she even hear that...
>>
File: thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>>739433173
>>
>>739434940
Really, where is your evidence for that one?
If it smells like bullshit, looks like bullshit, it probably is.
>>
>>739432700
its against children that are too young to understand sex and are unable to properly consent to it.
>>
>>739434987
So you're gay is the moral of the story?
>>
>>739434718
No it wasn't normal at any time. Men married teen girls, or slightly younger if they had their period and appeared physically ready and or there was an arrangement. It was never normal to fuck 3 year old children. Go eat shit.
>>
>>739432700

because screw history
>>
The lack of capacity for consent on a child's part.

It's the same logic behind the reason children cannot enter into a legally binding contract on its own.

A child has an underdeveloped brain too. Factually not as capable of decision making among other capabilities. Practically, going after a child is similar to going after a retard. They smell, they are easily distracted and they have very little mental capacity.
>>
>>739435108
Nah man I just like hips and tits and a little fur on a burger you know what I mean man
>>
File: sadpanda.jpg (152KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.jpg
152KB, 864x864px
>>739432700
Children don't have the mental abilities to make informed decisions about sex. Most don't have a clue what it is, and none of them have any clue how it can emotionally harm them for life. Get some help.
>>
>>739434278
That social construct. Keeps men from killing paedophiles in the streets and all the other dissidents that want to be monsters.
Be thankful for it.
>>
>>739434278
I like how people say this kind of shit, as if there's some magic line between "nature" and "whatever".

Human social constructs are a part of nature. You ever think that it may just be natural that when animals evolve a certain level of cognitive thought and develop an ability to communicate and reflect thoroughly, that they "naturally" gravitate towards certain, beneficial ideas for the species.

Is it natural if the original tribes of homo-erectus "socially constructed" a pedophilia taboo, or is it only modern humans where it doesn't count as nature anymore? Because I'll bet you as soon as we started learning about communication, solidarity, and community, ancient humans probably stoned dudes who tried to rape fellow tribesman's toddlers.
>>
>>739433173
Considering it's been all but bred out of contemporary humanity and we had less of those things in the past, I beg to differ. If you we're to institute a law that punishes people severely for sex out of wedlock, we'd have less STDs but anything less than that is a fool's errand. People nowadays don't think STDs are that big of a deal because they have heathcare. Mental illness wasn't a problem until people told them they were engaging in something "bad", which it isn't. It directly counters their raging hormones, driving them mad. Get rekt and fukt faggot sjw.
>>
>>739435233
She would have got them soon enough ya know
>>
>>739435082
Uh, read any book on the subject.
>>
>>739432700
It's wrong because young children do not have the mental capabilities which would allow them to decide whether or not they are interested in having sex. It's also proven that children who agreed to sex when they were young have come to be traumatized by it in the future as they did not understand what they were doing/what was going on. It is wrong because you are ruining a human's life before it even begins. It should never be legal and I personally believe that pedophiles should be considered for the human testing of drugs, surgical procedures, be available for organ transplants without consent, and so forth. Pedophiles, REAL pedophiles, are usually mentally ill and mentally stunted individuals who were abused themselves. So why not just end the chain or have a bigger deterrent to commit the crime? Anyway, if you genuinely cannot see why pedophilia is wrong in every shape or form, then you are either trolling/ignorant or mentally ill.
>>
>>739435342
Dude like... Imagine trying to explain that to her mom

>Yeah I'm pounding that hymen senseless tonight but it's cool cause she's gonna be eighteen EVENTUALLY
>>
>>739435114
See
>>739435159

see the early US before states,
see Europe , thousands of years
>>
We outlawed fucking kids and everbody became autistic #justsaying
>>
>>>/wsg/1746047
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497987470267.webm
>>
>>739435114
also see
https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/
>>
I just want to fuck 13+
If the age isnt on the clock they're ready for the cock
>>
>>739434836
Yea, let's conduct a study asking 7 year olds if they want to fuck some dude, or ask child rape victims if they wanted it as much as he did.

Seriously, dude? You don't need a study. We have driving ages, smoking ages, drinking ages, and sexual consent ages for a reason.

Some people mature faster than other's, sure. Maybe there are some 11 year old boys who are perfectly able of driving cars, that doesn't mean we should remove the age limit because the line's blurry.

Consent requires maturity, responsibility, and proper knowledge of the consequences of certain actions. Children do not have this, which is why you can't fuck them, pedo.
>>
>>739435588
It's practically like we gave people permission not to grow up. Amirite?
>>
>>739432700
Children are irreparably psychologically damaged by it.
>>
>>739435409
the problem with this whole argument is that you think being a child means anyone 0-17 years old and that's fucking bullshit. most people i know were aware they were horny by age 11, started experimenting (touching, kissing) and in some cases having sex by age 12-13. and we've all seen threads with people telling of doing stuff as young as 8-9.

so of course it's wrong to fucking a toddler or little kid. but pre-teens and especially teenagers are fully fucking capable of deciding to have sex.

i'm fucking tired of this american imperialistic bullshit propaganda that you magically stop being a kid when you turn 18 and everyone who doesn't conform to that is a pedophile. fuck you america.
>>
>>739435932
this
>>
File: TOPkek.jpg (30KB, 1024x448px) Image search: [Google]
TOPkek.jpg
30KB, 1024x448px
>>739433865
>>
>>739435932
Consent is 14 in most of Europe. Obviously they are primitive savages.
>>
>>739435833
and see
http://www.islamnewsroom.com/news-we-need/1783-age-of-consent-in-usa
>>
File: 12538.jpg (23KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
12538.jpg
23KB, 500x250px
>>739433173
>At least when it comes to pedophilia against little girls
>effeminate faggot, or cumdumster, detected
>>
>>739432700
Being sexually attracted to prepubescent children is more than just wrong, it's a mental health issue as well.
>>
Fucking little girls is evil, but letting your clergy fuck little boys is God's work.
>>
i just want to cuddle little girls is that permissible
>>
>>739436365
So is homosexuality and gender identity disorders, but we legally have to deal with it now.
>>
>>739436405
En nominee patri et filli I spirit tu sancti
>>
>>739435341
>If you we're to institute a law that punishes people severely for sex out of wedlock, we'd have less STDs but anything less than that is a fool's errand
Barely. We'd probably just end up with more people in jail.
>People nowadays don't think STDs are that big of a deal because they have heathcare
So, STD's aren't a big deal to you? I'm sure it'd make for a better society if there was less of it.
>Mental illness wasn't a problem until people told them they were engaging in something "bad", which it isn't. It directly counters their raging hormones, driving them mad
Are you seriously trying to say that a child who was raped won't be traumatized unless someone else says they should be? It counter's their raging hormones? You know those hormones don't start raging until a certain age, right?

I'm not an SJW, I'm a normal person. And normal people came up with these laws because most people are normal, and you're clearly far from it.
>>
What's the legality of making out with little girls?
>>
>>739436555
Agreed, they should all be institutionalized.
>>
>>739432700
Most kids are too old
>>
Don go to bed.
>>
why is it assumed that sex is psychologically traumatizing? was everyone here traumatized by sex? i've never had it before so i literally know nothing about sex. when i touch my penis it doesn't traumatize me, i know that at least.
>>
>>739436042
It's not propaganda, they just think that on "average" by 18 you've got enough years under your belt to make sound choices on your own.
>>
>>739436555
Being attracted to >pubescent girls is more natural than homosexuality.
>>
>>739432700

fucks children up?
>>
>>739432700
Old men are 100 times smarter than little kids, they can trick and manipulate them to take advantage.
>>
>>739436901
Depends upon the circumstance of the event. However given that this is a question of prepubescent children these acts would be painful and damaging and would forever leave a scar on their minds that would ever be associated with sex. To put it simply, you can't have consenting sex with a child, its always rape, no matter how gentle you think you are. Stop trying to justify it.
>>
>>739436979
when an entire country is filling every form of media with an idea, it is propaganda.
>>
>>739437205
whats painful about licking pussy i dont understand
you fucking normalfags only thing about reaming pussy with your cock like thats the only kind of sex there is
>>
>>739436695
If it were a violent affair then yeah, I'd say it would be traumatizing but most of the time that isn't the case. Children often get killed because the person who they engaged in sex with thinks that if the kid is dead or threatened, they won't be persecuted. Society encourages that kind of activity through persecution.
>>
>>739437153
Old men are also wiser, they can guide little girls to a successful life.
>>
children making adult decisions is soul destroying so everything is wrong with it
>>
>>739436196
I only say that because I'm not some faggot SJW who pretends that sexual consent is just as serious for boys as it is for girls.

Boys grow into men, we can take it. Most of us wouldn't be too phased if we got fucked by some chick when we were 12. You could hardly call it "rape" if it's anything less than 10 years old. Even then, emotionally, we're stronger than women.

I'm just acknowledging that the age of consent should be lower for boys than it is for girls, and that a hot teacher fucking her 14 year old student isn't as big of a deal unless those genders are reversed. I know, we're supposed to pretend it's the same, but let's be real...
>>
>>739437359
Because licking a pussy is not what a child expects as such an innocent age fucking faggot go kill yourself
>>
>>739437469
they can also do that without fucking them
its called being a father.
>>
>>739437291
>Implying every form of media isn't interconnected
>2017
Dude...
>>
>>739437537
so when something unexpected happens it's always painful? i dont understand!!!
>>
>>739437537
Thank you.
>>
>>739437533
>Boys grow into men, we can take it
>tranlation "I took it"
>pedo victim
>NAMBLA member, detected.
>>
>>739437568
>subject
>current year...
Dude...
>>
File: 1499380061955.gif (2MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
1499380061955.gif
2MB, 460x258px
>>
>>739437533
You need to stop. That's too much BS
>>
>>739437652
It might not be painful but they will never forget it. Kind of like a tough grease stain, you can try and get rid of it but the mark left persists.
>>
seriously fuck this place.
a pedophilia debate? all time low.
>>
>>739437564
It's called their father wasn't their and or sold them to the old man to ensure a prosperous future for his daughter. Ain't nothing free in this world and pleasure for both parties seem to be a fair deal.
>>
>>739437652
It's trauma because girls so young cannot fucking orgasm you dumb faggot
>>
>>739434278
>"'OU AM ENFIELD BABBEH NAO!"
>*chearp!*...SCREEEEEEEEE
>ENF ENF ENF ENF
>"Wowstest huwties in poopie pwaaace!"
>ENF ENF ENF ENF
>"GUD FEEWS! GUD FEEWS!"
>"SCREEEEEEEEE" *anus tears*
>"GUD FEEEEEEWS!!!!"
>*splort*
>smawty fwiend pulls out, foal discharges bowels involuntarily
>blood and jizz and shit everywhere
>"W-wan die... Wowstest owwies.."
>>
>>739437811
first time i've seen this edit
holy shit it hurts to laugh
i hope she was okay after that

>>739437908
and i'll never forget the first time i had sherbert ice cream! man if i could go back and experience that again, i should go pick some up at the store.
>>
>>739432700

Pedophilia isn't wrong, per se. Sexual assault and molestation of children, however, is very wrong.
>>
>>739437941
are you really saying that fathers selling their daughters into being a sex slave is a good thing for the girl?
>>
guis, our neanderthal cousins fucked little girls and it was totally acceptable. up till moral police and some feminist neanderthal got jealous and changed things. tl&dr history tells us that there's nothing wrong with despite what feminazis will have you believe.
>>
>>739437929
All time low in your two months of being here, fuck
This isn't even the low for today
Fucken kids
>>
>>739437929
Gtfo then
>>
>>739438023
that statement makes no sense no matter how i try to read it
although one time i tried to jack off and i could never cum, and my dick was sore, so maybe i understand how not orgasming could hurt
even though little girls can orgasm, there's no guaruntee they will every time we try to please them :(
>>
>>739438053
Sick, sociopath.you should be taken behind the shed and shot point blank in the front of your disgusting dome.
>>
>>739438023
Scientifically inaccurate and stupid.

Pedophilia is absolutely wrong, but you won't win this argument by making up whatever you think makes you sound more right. Stick to the facts. If you don't have any facts, excuse yourself and try not to make the intelligent posters here look like fools by association.
>>
>>739438242
there is nothing sick or sociopathic about sherbert you fucking internet nerd
>>
>>739438288
>Pedophilia is absolutely wrong,

See this:
>>739438057
>>
File: ridgelyboogie.jpg (50KB, 628x357px) Image search: [Google]
ridgelyboogie.jpg
50KB, 628x357px
>>739437811
>>739438053

Interesting story that thankfully ended well

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/girl-pulled-water-sea-lion-treated-seal-finger-infection-n764391
>>
>>739437463
I think you're confusing pedophilia with late hebephilia or, banging chicks just barely under legal age.

Don't get me wrong, some young chicks can be pretty hot, but I'm talking about real pedo's who are banging straight kids. You're not gonna find a 9 year old who's having consensual sex with an adult.

Any sex at that kind of age will be a "violent affair" as you put it. They're not sexually mature, they don't know what's happening, or why it hurts.

When you're talking about how "most of the time it's not the case" and how "children get killed and threatened because they don't wanna get caught", I'm pretty sure you're talking about sexually active teenagers. Sure, that can be a problem, and ages of consent are blurry in a lot of places, but it's a difficult law to be able to generalize. It's not perfect, by any means, but you have to draw the line somewhere.
>>
>>739432700
I don't like it. I am God, therefore my preferences are objective moral laws.
>>
>>739438337
You should be a politician. You are a pro a swerving past topics by bringing up irrelevant subjects. Piss off summer cunt.
>>
>>739437153
it's called natural selection, the smarter animal survives longer because it can mate more animals than their competition.
>>
>>739437811
Cute panties
>>
>>739437774
>NAMBLA
kek, I forgot that was a thing.
Not a victim, though.

>>739437857
What's BS about it?
>>
>>739436125
Hebe vs pedo.
>>
>>739434987
>>739435233
That's true man, I can't get the appealing to little girls, like common they don't even have features of a woman
>>
>>739438400
I'll draw a line with my dick in any pussy I want.
>>
when iwas 13-14 i fucked younger girls n they loved it
>>
>>739438449
and you should be a weatherman, segueing from an ice cream discussion to bringing up what time of the year it is, as if i can't tell how fucking hot it is outside on my own
>>
>>739434278
So it's just a coincidence that most victims of pedophilia end up with major psychological problems later in life?
>>
>>739438684
All of that is pure speculation. You can't tell me that boys are more ready for sex at an early age. Tell that to a boy who was molested by some girl. Girls develop quicker than boys do.
>>
>>739438894
Most people end up with major psychological problems later in life bro
>>
>>739438894
society teaches them to be victims and that it was wrong what happened to them.
>>
>>739439186
Phew so I'm not the only one
>>
>>739433173
>Literally never talked to a woman
between 1/4 and 1/3rd of women were molested by someone as a kid
>>
Take advantage of a dumb 16yo to fuck her = you sick pedo fuck.

Take advantage of a dumb 18yo to fuck her = manly man.
>>
File: 1497491436321.jpg (54KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
1497491436321.jpg
54KB, 638x630px
>>739438051
you're one of those fluffy fags, aren't you?
>>
Well like rape it takes advantage of the defenceless and little minded
>>
>>739432700

Nice b8. I'll bite.

"Children" (defined differently in different countries by different ages of consent, other laws, etc.) can't comprehend the idea of consent or the potential life-changing state of becoming pregnant. They also aren't as physically capable (relative to an experienced, educated adult), of either fending off a larger, more powerful adult's sexual attack, or of recognizing when they are being 'lured' or tricked into a compromising situation.
>>
>>739436695
>arguing with anons on an indonesian basket weaving forum
>I'm a normal person

Can't be both
>>
>>739432700
When an adult sexualizes a child they are robbing that child of their innocence and introducing them to things that their young mind cannot conceive of. It is far to difficult for a child to comprehend what sex is and why the adult is doing what they are doing to them. This causes a host of problems later on for the child as it messes with a developing childs mind. Often leading to depression, drug use and other unhealthy things as an adult.

Children should be protected from this abuse from adults until they become adults and can make informed decisions about what they are doing and the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>739438827
Wow you MUST be new here. Everyone welcome the summer fag.
>>
>>739440041
prepubescent childrent shouldn't be able to get pregnant lol
>>
>>739440146
im looking at my calendar and it actually still says september. its like the month never ended.
>>
>>739432700
there's nothing wrong with being attracted to little girls. if you can find a mutually beneficial activity that satisfies or strengthens a bond then objectively i see no reason against it but raping an innocent and presumably damaging the most sensitive part of a child who hasn't had enough time to master life's basics is barbaric and inhumane.
>>
>>739439145
>you can't tell me that boys are more ready for sex at an early age
Yes I can, and I just did. I don't know exactly what you mean by "early" age, but it's definitely "earlier" than what that age would be for a little girl.

>Tell that to a boy who was molested by some girl
Depends on what age he is. Sure, it's absolutely wrong at a certain age, but how many boys have been sincerely "fucked up" mentally because they had sex at an early age. Boys who were raped by men, on the other hand, is a different story. It's much more violent, much more painful and can mess with a kid's head sexually in the future. But I find it hard to believe that there's the same level of trauma with a boy and an adult woman.

>Girls develop quicker than boys do
They also develop less in the long run than boys do. They mature quicker to their level, but emotionally, women are more fragile. I'd say a 12 year old boy is about as sexually vulnerable as a 16 year old girl.

>>739439354
I know, I've dated a lot of them. There's also a difference between molestation and rape. That's a pretty important distinction.
>>
>>739439373
As someone who is 19 I find the limitations on 16 fairly questionable. Its more of the different lifestyles and responsibility that makes it seem childish in comparison. The second I left the house for college I kinda felt weird about jobless girls who have curfew and a mom to say hey to constantly.
>>
>>739432700
Same thing that's wrong with zoophilia and race-mixing - its unnatural I tell you what that boy ain't right
>>
>>739439145
I was 12 when it happened, she was 19. We went at it all night. She was a trusted family friend staying the night. I came 4 times. I was about 6" at the time. Was a "late bloomer," didn't have chest hair till I was 19. Couldn't grow a beard until I was 24. I still see her, we never talked about it. She has a daughter she is 14 years old now. I've never spoken to her.
>>
>>739440041
so what about a situation where the child initiates all contact, what are your feelings on that?
>>
>>739432700

if you alive today pretty much between 9-13 year old girl exists in you linage somewhere

do not have to agree with it but it was normal for thousands of years

and was only made illegal / labeled immoral in the last 60-70 years

which is recent as fuck far as time goes
>>
>>739438400
Nah you're just bending it to the view society and yourself have spun on the matter now. I don't know about you but playing with my dick was a good time for me as a kid, wouldn't have been any different if someone else were doing it.
>>
>>739440375
does this mean its ok to cuddle and play video games with little girls? when i was a horny teenager all i wanted was sum fug but now i just want this feeling of lonliness to go away and i want to do fun things with a cute girl
>>
>>739432700

ATTENTION FAGGOTS!

PEDOPHILIA IS NOT A CRIME. CHILD ABUSE IS A CRIME.

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE.
>>
>>739434278
Yes, you are right. That's why chomos are treated like kings in prison and admired. You are even below meth heads and common criminals. When people like you go to prison you are either constantly under attack. Even the guards fuck with you by putting shit in your food and doing little things like putting your hand cuffs on too tight. People make their bones by killing you chomos. And if by chance you are in general population you have to put kool aid on your lips to make it look like make up and sit down to pee. Think about it. If the scum of society thinks you are scum what are you to this world?
>>
>>739432700
There is plenty of information available on the internet or at your local library, faggot
>>
>>739439145
see
>>739440572
>>
>>739432700
Sandnigger detected.
>>
>>739440625

If the child initiates contact, then that child has already experienced an environment where they were not properly raised or taught about their 'private parts', i.e., taught not to expose themselves or 'initiate contact'. Until a child is close to puberty (usually sex ed. begins around fifth grade, sometimes fourth, depending on where one lives), and has developed mentally enough to understand sex education and benefit from it as they enter puberty, said child needs to be taught not to 'initiate contact', as you put it. A failure to teach a child that is a paternal/educational failure which hinders maturity and healthy psychological/sexual development.
>>
>>739440693
being around children is not a crime. spending time with children is not a crime. plutonic cuddling is not a crime. having invasive/perverse thoughts is not a crime. acting on them in a way that selfishly exploits them for your own pleasure makes you a terrible person and a criminal.
>>
>>739440572
Congrats. You weren't a faggot for it but because you're bitching about getting laid, you're officially gay.
>>
>>739440655
I'm mostly talking about little girls. I think the age of consent should be less for boys. We all wish we were this anon >>739440572
>>
>>739440970
I taught myself how to masturbate at age 8 without any prompting nor seeing explicit material.
I didn't know what the fuck it was for the longest time, I just knew my peepee felt good when i touched it like that.
>>
>>739441021
i'll accept that as a green light. now i just need to find a cute girl who wants to cuddle and do fun activities with me.
>>
File: Only Half the Story.jpg (42KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
Only Half the Story.jpg
42KB, 480x323px
>>739435159
You only posted half the story.
>>
>>739441069
Even for girls it's not that different, my ex used to tell me how she'd rub her crotch on just about anything when she were younger.
>>
>>739432700
>As long as the girl is willing, I see no problem. When I was little my older cousin liked to suck my dick and have me play with her titties. She was a hot little blonde and I was more than willing even at 8. It's still a very fond memory.
>>
>>739441100

It's fairly common for pre-pubescent humans to experiment with masturbation, but while you 'didnt know what it was', as you put it, did you know it would have been wrong to do it in public? Did you know it would have been wrong to do it in front of a friend or family member? If you did know those things, or even suspect/feel that what you were doing was something you should only do alone, then you were raised to know it, which is a healthy way for a child to be raised.
>>
>>739432700

Nothing with the feeling, is a non wanted attraction to something

But the problem comes to sexual relationships or sexual interaction with a kid, we decided that kids and adults can't have it for several reasons.

This last is related to 2 things, first, phisical damage (i hope i don't have to explain this) and the second is with consent.

First, a kid doesn't understand sex, so he can't make a mature decision about it, second, he can form a toxic bond with the adult (hate or dependance)

Third, kids need to develop their body, brain and personality before making decisions about stuff like sex or romantic love (also aplicable to sustances like beer or drugs), because at a young age they have still a lot of body developement, and any weird interation can change not only their body but their neuronal chemistry, and strong emotional relationships can impact their future personal relations (and stuff like personal space and privacy)

Maybe a lot of people will not figure it out this stuff when they are grow up, but as a society we define a age of consent, to let the person take their decisions, and at least in the west, we let that age To coincide with the end of the most quick and important stage of development
>>
Nothing.
Child abuse on the other hand is an issue
>>
>>739441452
Ps: i know i fucked up with the "2 things" part by writing a third, i just let myself go
>>
>>739441249
Little sister used the shower head she was 8
>>
>>739441039
How is that bitching?
>>
>>739441039
I was just giving one of my stories
>>
>>739433173
This guy ^
>>
>>739441137
people are hyper aware of pedophiles now so even innocent behavior can still make you look like a creep. best advice is to find another (healthy) outlet for those feelings. work on yourself and find someone your age with a body type you can get your rocks off to
>>
File: 1493745606644.jpg (41KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1493745606644.jpg
41KB, 480x542px
>>739441165
I can't read that blurry crap
>>
>>739432700
What's wrong with it is that it's the fetish of children and their bodies.
No pedophile is thinking about the child's future.
They aren't thinking about marrying her and taking care of her as another human.
They aren't thinking about helping her with homework or taking her to school on time.
They aren't thinking about how she has no knowledge of what sex is and what comes/can come from it; Pregnancy, disease, pain, future emotional trauma.
And it's a possibility that the pedophile will be sexual with their child if the first child and him conceive.
It is strictly sexual.
It is a fetish.
And that's what I feel is wrong with it.
They're seeing the child as a way to get their rocks off, not romantically or for procreation.
>>
>>739441648
>>739441717
Sounded like you were mad about it.
>>
>>739441885
>they lived happily ever after
The end.
>>
>>739441885
Just google the headline and stop being a faggot
>>
File: 164234523412.jpg (720KB, 1720x1160px) Image search: [Google]
164234523412.jpg
720KB, 1720x1160px
>>739432700
It's only wrong if it's a man, at least according to society
>>
>wife gives birth
>remove keb- umbilical cord
>tear baby from momthers arms
>rip off pants
>diamonds af
>ram the cock into the newborn babby
>babby gets pregnant
>my beautiful one year old gives birth
>she explodes in the process because her body is too small
>fuck new babby
>rinse and repeat
>people and doctors watch in horror as I use umbilical cord as a cock ring
>my wife stopped caring or crying years ago
>people ask why I do this
>"pussies feel good. shes probably enjoying it. she has the organs after all, she's basebally a woman."
>slide my cock in
>"wah wah"
>Babby has internal hemorrhaging
>"see she loves it"
>>
can anyone explain to me why age of consent is 18 in general? seems really arbitrary
>>
>>739438051
The hellgremlins have escaped containment threads
>>
>>739442958
that was when they determined (for whatever reason) people were of sound mind enough to vote. assuming you're in america.
>>
>>739442958
That's when they are considered adults.
That's when they graduate from high school and sent off into the world to make their own decisions.
Key words: making their own decisions.
Now they can decide what they want to do with their life and go for it.
Including if they want tha deek.
>>
It screws up the children for life. Wait, that's a good thing. I guess there's nothing.
>>
>>739442958
also, that's around the time you're done with public education.
>>
>>739442622
>basebally
Ded fam
>>
>>739437811
Hilarious
>>
>>739436803
Underrated post.
>>
>>739433173
its traumatizing because society tells them its traumatizing.
dont you think all the fuss being made over them with everyone telling them its not thier fault and ect ect is wrecking them more than if no big deal was made from it
>>
File: Paintedsexkitten.gif (475KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Paintedsexkitten.gif
475KB, 500x250px
>>739433173
>virgin faggot detected

Never took a biology class!?

You aren't aware that biologically women are considered as such at the time their body is full developed to bear children? It is a scientific fact.

This is typically at 15 years of age, on average.
Though some come into being younger, you can also look at many ethnicities and religions around the world that concur and have declared that girls become women from between the ages of 13 - 15.

Clearly your own lack of maturity and intelligence has stunted you into buying into the misconception that girls are "innocents in need of protection" when nothing is further from the truth.

Girls "maturity" develops in proportion to their physical development.
When guys notice them (as they are beginning to develop physically, in most cases) they notice the guys noticing and develop their intuitive sense of cause and (re)action.

In cases of stunted mental development (which one could argue is in most, if not all; ie. "you're a woman when you bleed" "I'm bleeding, so I must be a woman therefore no more maturity is required") one could argue that the reactionary aspect of their development renders them in a prepubescent state, mentally, but even the most dimwitted female realizes when the boys are giving her attention (where they previously did not) there must be a reason. In the rare case that there isn't another woman to explain (friend, sister, mother, etc) it, or that haven't been taken to the special "girls only assembly" in the 5th or 6th grade, there is an actual 89% likelihood that they will figure it out themselves.

I don't advocate any kind of physical sexual interaction between adults and kids and certainly not pre pubescent ones, but your backward ass view on the maturity of girls in comparison to boys is exactly that, backward ass.

At 15 the girls mostly know how the game is played, at 15 the boys are still wondering how the fuck he can get some of what the older guys are always talking about.
>>
>>739444438
Pedo detected
>>
Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-235155.png (847KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-235155.png
847KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>739444642
You could have just said "I want to fuck children" and spared us the tl;dr m8.
>>
File: Punky's Power (1984).jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Punky's Power (1984).jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>739433173
and also, this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy

as I say here though
>>739444642

I'm no advocate of prepubescent interactions with each other or adults, but surely if science has proven its essentially harmless, developmentally speaking, at such a young age, there's really no argument against the facts when applied to post pubescence.
>>
>>739434278
Social constructs come from real world issues you idiot.
Murder is wrong not because we said so because it actually happens and isn't beneficial to society or community. Just like taking advantage of young kids has absolutely zero benefits to a society, all it does is fuck things up.
>>
File: 1408461443466.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408461443466.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>739444884

If that were the case I might have, but it's not.

As reading seems to be a clear strain on you, I'd suggest you go back to whatever Sesame street type site you are accustomed to. Preferably one with more pictures than words.
>>
>>739432700

Nothing is wrong with pedophilia. It's molesting children that's wrong.
>>
>>739444642

Do forgot: "Dear Penthouse." Pedo queer neckbeard.
>>
>>739432700
More of her forehead pls
>>
>>739434718
>these now the we are living longer they are trying to push adulthood into 25-27 year range i shit you not
Got any of that there, proof?
>>
>>739445279
Police and soldiers murder all the time, it's their job and we give them awards for it.
>>
cy4dp7d8
>>
>>739432700
Just the possible pain it will cause the person who has it via not being able to satiate their urges.
That or the mental, physical , and emotion trauma of the children they raped.
>>
>>739433173
>evolution weeded it out
where did you get that from? Also Islamic culture is full with 12 yr old brides
>>
>>739444838
The thread escalated and died very quickly
>>
>>739448747
what is that based on? christianity & pedophilia is still an ongoing thing, probably more than ever.
>>
>>739433817
Ha so I'm not a pedophile
>>
>>739433173
Sounds like this has already happened.
>>
>>739433173
Not that I disagree, but...
>If pedophilia was the norm, we'd have little girls growing up with mental problems, trust issues, sexual promiscuity, etc.
Because people with mental problems, trust issue, and sexual promiscuity totally don't already exist in VAST numbers.

>They'd spread STD's, get knocked up and become horrible mothers
Again, these types of women already exist in vast numbers.

>It's looked down upon for a reason, evolution weeded it out, so it's naturally taboo for the majority of us.
>evolution weeded it out
I'd love to see evidence of that, 'cause from what I know, there is none. It's just as common then as it is now. Believe me, if we didn't have technological advancements, we would still be impregnating women as soon as they could breed.
>>
Brains aren't fully developed so the sex could be processed as a trauma event and mess up the child in the future.
>>
Biologically nothing wrong with it
>>
Prepubescent children have under developed secondary sexual characteristics and cannot reproduce, so there's no benefit to bring sexually attracted to them. Since that wasn't the norm it became taboo, like other homosexuality or necrophilia
>>
File: 2.png (234KB, 580x385px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
234KB, 580x385px
>>739432700
>What is objectively wrong with pedophilia?

Normies freak out at the concept. You can't fuck kids because they're too fucking hot. 20-somethings cannot compete. Kids are hotter than 20-somethings. But this is a forbidden truth.
>>
>>739433173
Evolution. Kek
>>
File: F9BjAOF_d.jpg (53KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
F9BjAOF_d.jpg
53KB, 640x481px
>>739432700
Objectively, it costs society a ton of resources and turns a potential innovator/entrepenuer/contributing member of society into a damaged sack of shit who becomes toxic/vitriolic doing even more damage.

This is seperate from the horror, anguish, and suffering of the victim.

TLDR it costs a lot of money to fix those broken kids.
>>
>>739433773
Lol I thought you were gonna post rtumps face
>>
>>739435341
Your not wrong
>>
You fuckers assume that child sex involves penetration. NO. That would cause pain. Anyone who loves another does not want to cause pain (well ok we will allow for sadists).

There are many ways to play with a child that does not cause physical harm. Psychological harm is caused by society "Oh how HORRIBLE what your uncle did to you" "You poor child" :You must hurt so bad".

Fuck you society. You have the trump you deserve.
>>
>>739436509
Not anymore, it's seen a whole different way now
>>
>>739433173
I'm against pedophilia but at the same time if a guy wants to fuck a kid it doesn't matter if it's against the law or not. He's gonna try to fuck a kid.

Thrown in jail or not for it the kids still gonna be fucked up. The damage will be done.
>>
I remember MA5T3RCHAN
>>
File: 1493467982577.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493467982577.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>739450695
here ya' go.

Completely innocent pic btw.

Everyone says so....
>>
I'm a pedophile, but I will never tell anyone or molest anyone. I'm taking it to the grave. The worst I do is troll /b/ for loli threads.
>>
>>739435326

>Fucking rekt
>>
>>739451759
me too
>>
File: 1495633131470.png (417KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1495633131470.png
417KB, 640x625px
>>739451283
>>739435588
>>739435932
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy

since you clearly didn't catch it the first time.
>>
>>739451759
>>739451857
I honor you anons. I dont know if I am a pedo or not, I have formed several long term relationships with real women. But i did annoy a relative (8yo F) and I do find young girls attractive. Yes I did time - but I also turned myself in.

You anons are better than I.

If I could undo the past I would pay any price. You listening Satan???
>>
It is not always men that are pedophiles. Why does everyone seem to ignore the women that molest children or at least are attracted to them? I've seen some crap man. I saw an image on the deep web of a middle aged woman butt naked, spreading and licking the butthole of a girl that looked to be about 6
>>
>>739442958
It's not. At least in the US. The most common age of consent is 16
>>
>>739442958
OF COURSE ITS ARBITRARY FAGGOT. Its the law.
>>
>>739435192
I'm leaning towards this
>>
>>739452673
"And when you're in your car, don't forget to buckle up for safety. It's the law." - Robbin Crosby
>>
>>739452483
Oh, you're totally right.
Men are seen as sexual predators in society, and women as victim.
Ipso facto only men are paedophiles, and only women are raped/beaten.
We live in a society that hates men, yet leans on them for everything.
>>
>>739452840
Your point is taken anon.
But I maintain that it is not only arbitrary, but also capricious.

Take the laws for sex offenders. They change these fuckers almost yearly. but they make no sense, They are only legislated based on politicians needing to get re-elected, and sex offenders are an easy target.
>>
I'm sure there are Laura B and Valensiya fans in here
>>
>>739441165
>Rodney Ferrell
>Charlie John

Nice try kike faggot
>>
>>739453336
Laura B, no doubt.
>>
>>739451283
You need a bullet in your head faggot
>>
>>739433408
A majority of people don't feel that way and the people who do that are fucking retards. What's your point?
>>
>>739432700
I'd have to say that it depends on what you mean by paedophilia. Mainly the fact that they don't have the mental capacity to make those decisions.

Really, every person should have to pass some sort of test before they are allowed to have sex. Anyone of any age.
>>
>>739453336
I'd be hard-pressed to call myself a paedophile, seeing as I'm generally not, but hot damn Laura has a cute face and a nice ass.
>>
>>739454096
>>739453576
Too bad when you think of how much she's grown up. If I'm not mistaken, I believe she turns 17 or 18 this year.
>>
>>739452133
Can someone embed this video so I don't have to type "is sex bad for kids" in a Google subsidiary?
>>
>>739432700
It's a mental disorder, what more do you need?
>>
>>739444642
>>739444884
>>739445740
I'm not the tldr, but are these really the only responses? Certainly coming off as lowbrow guys.
>>
Once the boy or girl understands their suffering, they are ready for sexual activity. Age has nothing to do with it; penetration has less to do with it.

If a child has had a rough start at life, its very common for them to start an early sex life. If they don't, it could actually make the problems more permanent.

Society imposes its will on the young so that they grow into an asset. Since sexual energy 'undoes' by its nature, it causes them to relax, laugh and let go, instead of fixating. Same reason teens smoke so much pot
>>
The problem is people don't know it doesn't exist, like the guy who said it's a disorder, all it is be identiy dissociation and age information Center misprogramming
>>
>>739433865
looks like she grew up after all!
>>
>>739455014
Lol well we know who's uncle touched who when they were Young. Sex is a symbol for existence as its the evolutionary track of our people and must be respected to a core
>>
File: 1419220783859.jpg (197KB, 787x783px) Image search: [Google]
1419220783859.jpg
197KB, 787x783px
>>739454632

no
>>
>>739455181
Its not a dissociation. Did you mess around when you were a kid? The way you feel now when looking, touching and fucking, it won't feel like this in 30 years. It won't even feel like this in 5
>>
>>739433824
>>739433865
Remember that hung dead kid?
This is her now, feel old yet?
>>
>>739455373
Your statement will only make sense to yourself. Please expand on it.

No, having fun with girls my age and older was a way of turning pain into joy. I was never molested
>>
>>739452133
youtu.be/Ruf_phAz1hQ
>>
The true reason people are pedos is so that they can share in the sensitivity of the child. Most pedos are not monsters, just as most people are not monsters (meaning they don't care or enjoy damaging others). Most pedos only want to have her/him sit on their lap, or in the most extreme case, a spoon.

I'd suspect there are a lot more out there than people think
>>
>>739433173
>knocked up
>mothers

>Implying pre-pubescent children can produce young

Do you even biologicals anon?
>>
>>739456405
>The true reason people are pedos is so that they can share in the sensitivity of the child.
wat

No the true reason people are pedos is because they are sexually attracted to prepubescent children. That's how pedophilia is defined. Are you wanting to redefine pedophile?
>>
>>739456550
This pompous faggot has not heard of 5yo in south america getting prego
>>
>>739456854
Get a load of this guy, doesn't know about the 9mo old babies in Zimbabwe getting pregnant.
>>
>>739456802
It's not so simple
>>
Idk
If you like little kids than fine
But if you try to fuck a little kid than that's different
You try to fuck a little kid that could (probably will) ruin their life (due to being traumatized)
>>
>>739456550
Little girls can get pregnant and even give birth to healthy children. Common? No. But possible? Yes and it's been done.
>>
>>739456985
What do you mean by "so that they can share in the sensitivity of the child"?
>>
>>739456925
Give me one link faggot. Google has none on page one
>>
>>739456802
And why do you think they're attracted to little girls, beyond the surface thoughts and constructed desires?

When I want to fuck a woman in the ass, at first its the texture, the location, the taboo. After I'm inside her its something else, and it takes talent to get my mind hysterical about the former
>>
:(
>>
>>739457138
There's miscommunication.

Prepubescent (typically) means before puberty, so >>739456550 likely meant that it's not possible for girls in that category to get pregnant if they haven't begun to ovulate yet.
>>
>>739457322
Your google must be broken. I googled pregnant babies and got plenty of pictures.
>>
>>739457301
I'm actually the one who made that post. Children are extremely sensitive, we lose this sensitivity as we age(not grow) because others prepare us for a life of servitude. This causes obedience and suffering. The true objective of all occult work, the true secret, is to reclaim what was lost as a child. There are those who have a good enough example in their memories, and those who need a good reminder
>>
>>739457713
Gr8 b8
>>
File: stonercomix.jpg (20KB, 396x700px) Image search: [Google]
stonercomix.jpg
20KB, 396x700px
>>739435326

I dont think they had weed back then.
>>
>>739457713
I am glad that there is a place that you can type shit.

However, little girls ovulate all the time. Meds dont want that shit getting out cuz it sounds wrong. They are generally not able to implant the fertilized egg but sometimes shit happens.

GOD the only reason I tolerate faggots is to suck their dicks/

SMDH
>>
>>739457400
>And why do you think they're attracted to little girls, beyond the surface thoughts and constructed desires?
That's a question that's worth talking about, but I wasn't addressing that.

>>739457912
>Children are extremely sensitive, we lose this sensitivity as we age(not grow) because others prepare us for a life of servitude. This causes obedience and suffering. The true objective of all occult work, the true secret, is to reclaim what was lost as a child. There are those who have a good enough example in their memories, and those who need a good reminder
I guess, but that may not culminate in a sexual desire for kids, so I don't understand why that would be brought up at all. We're talking about people who have sexual feelings for kids. I love playing with kids, they're creative and silly, and it brings me joy to make kids happier than I was when I was younger, but I don't have sexual attraction to them.
>>
>>739458068

No one is going to respond to this post.
>>
>>739444642
We are talking about Pedophilia anon, not Hebephilia or Ephebophilia,

Full blown degenerate Pedophilia.

>>739457912
Frenchfag pedo detected
>>
>>739457676
Well yes, but what about the girl that was like 7 that gave birth? There is a black and white photo of the girl holding her newborn. Some middle aged doctor got her pregnant I think.
>>
>>739458391
i would but i don't wanna give the retard a (you)
>>
>>739458146
If they ovulate then they are not pre-pubescent.
>>
>>739458678
you are a faggot and not a physician.
>>
>>739458786
lol what the fuck is wrong with your brain
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.