[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl has been my roommate for past 2 months. Only her

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 16

File: sdafasd.png (334KB, 381x524px) Image search: [Google]
sdafasd.png
334KB, 381x524px
So this girl has been my roommate for past 2 months. Only her and I at home most of the time, 3rd roommate spends most of his time at his gf's. She leaves at the end of August. I've got a mad crush on her. Anyone succeeded in fucking their roommate? Tips? Pic related.
>>
>>739421041
Go for it man, I believe in you
>>
Fuck that pussy man! go for it
>>
If you don't try to "have a good time" with her, you will regret it.
>>
Do you talk to her?
>>
go up to her right now and say hey lets fuck now then do it you beta piece of shit
>>
At this point you're like a brother to her.
>>
>>739422651
yeah, we get along pretty well. Talk quite a bit but mostly small talk.
>>
File: ewads.png (871KB, 595x768px) Image search: [Google]
ewads.png
871KB, 595x768px
>>739422771
Noone says this.

She dresses like this all the time. Drives me nuts
>>
>>739422860
Go for it then you're not that close to her so you can date her without being friend zoned
>>
>get drunk with her
>make a move
>>
>>739423190
This
>>
>>739423024
Fuck, dude. She looks hot as hell. Moar.

Hidden cam in the bathroom to catch her taking a deuce.

You at least check out her panty drawer?
>>
>>739423024
Play strip poker with her, just you two. Once the clothing is all gone, loser has to perform 20-second erotic/sex act on winner. Ice breaker using game-distraction wins every time. You're welcome! Have a great game!
>>
File: sdfdsww.png (1MB, 761x781px) Image search: [Google]
sdfdsww.png
1MB, 761x781px
>>739423190
I dont drink.. call me a fag w.e.

>>739423640
Hidden cam too risky my dude. Not really into raiding panty drawers.

Here's another pic. She's not the typical slutty, has this emo vibe.
>>
>>739423972
Once she gets to see and know your body, your pheromones will drive her wild. Make sure you shower before the game. Women hate old sweat scent, but loooove fresh perspiration. Eat well the day before/of, such as no junk food, but pineapple coconut juice and fruit. You'll smell and taste wild to her. You can even skip deodorant after shower if you're eating right.
>>
>>739424044
Make her dinner mang... women like useful dudes.. get a bottle of wine and boom, your pounding vag
>>
>>739424044
she is fucking gorgeous OP stop being a beta and just tell her you like her. grow a dick. just ask her out for coffee or some shit, the worst thing that could possibly happen is she says no, and then you both get on with your lives
>>
> wanna grab a drink?
if yes
> grab drinks
> start talking
> either tell her you like her, steer the conversation into a sexual manner, or start making out with her when you get home

Alternatively, just tell her how you feel and then if she says she's not interested move on.
>>
>>739424044
Easiest way to a womans vagina
>ask her to look at the stars with you one night and start talking about space and shit
>profit
Something about space gets a woman grooling
>>
>>739424403
She has the wildness in her eyes, OP. This might be your keeper, if you play your cards right, so to speak. Impress her well.
>>
File: asda.png (518KB, 603x795px) Image search: [Google]
asda.png
518KB, 603x795px
>>739423972
>>739424403
How do I get her to play strip poker? It seems creepy just asking her out of the blue to play STRIP poker.

>>739424574
Still have to live with her. If she says no, it'll be pretty awkward times.
>>
>>739424650
Can confirm
>>
>>739421041
Dude ask her to hang out, but not in a room mate kind of way.

Just ask her out for an activity but let her know you won't put any labels or expectations on the night.

Just let her know you want to go out and have a good time with her before she leaves.

Just let her know anything can happen, just go out and have fun and see what the night holds.

Go for dinner a few drinks, maybe a light activity then hit up the club dancing. Even if you suck at it she will definitely find that attractive.

God speed anon
>>
>>739424650
Astrofag here. Doesn't work. Still a virgin
>>
>>739423024
You gotta get some creep shots if she dresses like this around the house.

I'd go fucking nuts if I lived with her. Just slam my dick in the car door fuck
>>
>>739424815
So?
Man, it's a month and a half of your life of potential awkwardness versus getting something you want.
That's such a short period of your life for not knowing what could have been. Just go and do it.
If she says no, she says no and you can both act like adults about it.
>>
>>739421041
>Only her and I
Remove her and it's only I at home
>>
>>739424885
You clearly dunno how to use the correct wording then.
>>
>>739424600
>if she says she's not interested move on.

"move on" - What a weird alternative to "rape her"
>>
>>739424815
Just bring up college shit you've always wanted to do, whatever stereotypical bucket list stuff you think would be cool to try, and include strip poker in the list
And then you just ask, half joking, if she wants to play sometime
>>
>>739423024
sorry to tell you bro, but unless you're a total chad, you are non-threatening to her.
you're a cute chubby little hamster that will never touch her
nothing sexual has crossed her mind regarding you (this was probably the first thought when she met you as a roommate)
you might as well stealth-slushie her (been posted on life hacks) and ask her to watch a movie (romcom) with her on the couch.
let her fall asleep on your shoulder/lap
that'll be the only time you'll have any physical contact with her.
then carry her to bed (imagine carrying her in her wedding dress)
then go to your room and use your tears to jerk off and go to sleep

i bet she'll have one or two of her chads she regularly fucks to help her move her stuff (unless you already volunteered to carry all her boxes to the car/u-haul truck)
>>
>>739425034
Teach me senpai
>>
>>739424815
Just start with poker, or some card game she knows. Once she gets bored, or after some time, ask if she's ever played strip poker before. Most people haven't, so you could offer it to suffice the boredom. If she agrees, great. If not, try a movie and a single glass of wine with pizza. Keep it cute and sensitive to her. Not all alphas get to break the ice without letting her direct a bit first. Real alphas know this.
>>
>>739424815
She is hot! Moar pics? Feet?
>>
>>739424044
ok you fag lol

>Ask her out
>Flirt with her
>Escalate up to kiss
>Take her home to watch a movie
>Make out and escalate to sex
>>
Strip poker angle isn't going to work in a million years. Hate to say but you are friendzoned like a motherfucker. Your only chance is to get hidden cam shots of her turdcutter deucing one out.
>>
>>739425153
Dude just stop with the cringe.
There is no formula to women, just let the man be.
>>
>>739424650
Any tips ?
>>
>>739425342
Spoken like a true virgin. lol Mr. Experience over here with the lingo! FYI it has worked for me many times, all while being a total gentleman. It's all about staying in control of everything, young padiwan.
>>
What kind of a fag lives with a hot chick without fucking her? Is this a thing now?

I've never had a female roommate that I wasn't banging.
>>
File: cfgh.png (424KB, 444x777px) Image search: [Google]
cfgh.png
424KB, 444x777px
>>739425153
her ex was a short hipster dude so I think I have a shot. She's not a typical sorostitute.
>>
>>739426032
Dude I don't have a tip for you (never touched a girl ) but wish you all the best and do post whatever happens
>>
What does her boyfriend think of you living under the same roof as her?

No way a girl like that is single unless she chooses to be.
>>
>>739425552
When taking about space you need to sound logical mixed with mystery. Space is the last frontier. It helps if you have a telescope too.
>she starts looking through telescope.
>you being astrofag lean in gently to her and start pointing out different constellations and things. Gently caressing her as you do so then if shes accepted the advances go in for the kiss
>>
>>739421041
If you don't have confidence, and she doesn't, then pretend you do until you really find some. Figure out if you want to just sleep with her, or really get to know and love her. These are completely different objectives, but they intertwine. If you don't have confidence, act like you do, as if playing a role. You will learn it along the way in life. Do your best, and she will appreciate it of you one hand or another.
>>
>>739426353
>She's single
>>
>>739425590
Oh sure, how many chicks have you porked by playing strip poker with them?
>>
>>739426421
I call bullshit. She just has someone she is fucking without you knowing, so you don't think she is a slut.

You don't have any sisters do you?

That girl is still taking cock Anon. You just don't see when she "is going to get a haircut" or " meeting Jane for coffee".
>>
>>739421041
100% Stephen McDaniel but without the TV interviews. Dispose in a more remote and safe location.
>>
>>739426032

if you are 2 months in and still at small talk, you have little chance. you should have been getting her interested in you this whole time. you were on a 2 month long date and you probably just sat around playing vidya in your room being boring af and confirming that you are "just a roommate."

if you guys got drunk together, that would really help, but you said you don't drink. idk what to tell you, OP. short of doing something cringey like professing your desire to see her romantically, you are out of options.

>tl;dr get drunk with her
>>
File: gfdsa.png (772KB, 397x793px) Image search: [Google]
gfdsa.png
772KB, 397x793px
I've got a pretty nice body. Would it be weird if I started walking around the house shirtless? Just in my boxers? Would this make her more dtf?
>>
She looks adorable OP :3

Fuck her in the ass!!!
>>
Dude it's rather easy. Just ask her casually if she wants to do something together, just the two of you. Be convincing, and self-confident, chicks dig that. Have a great time, go back home, and if she is into you you should see some hints that will indicate that you can pursue operation fuck roommate. Make sure you make her feel comfortable. Good luck OP!
>>
>>739427230
Show nice body
>>
>>739421041
Hello OP. Don't break your good connection with this girl... You live with her, you know how she lives. If you get along well, then try asking her if she'd like to join you for a bike ride or a walk around town or in a park. Explore more of her before you just have sex.... Sex has lost its value in this world, show her she's worth more than that. Treat her like she's an angel and you'll reach the heavens together
>>
this topless thing is dumb af
just try to ask her out and if you are to shy for that, you can cook something at home,
little bit of drinking would help alot :D
(you shouldn't drink to much, youwill get drunken to quickly^^)
GL anon
>>
>>739425531
dude cringed himself from day one
all that time being roommates and now he decides to make a move, but doesn't know how.
what do you think she'll think?
'my god this guy has been wanting me since i moved in, he's been looking at me all this time, has he looked through my underwear drawer? through my laundry?'

>>739425342
prob has the best chance of success.

all this other stuff about being a gentleman and telling her his feelings will just shoot him into super fedora/austim world and will make her move out quicker.
>>
>asking /b/ for girl advice
>blind leading the blind
>>
>>739429521
Op should go to Reddit
>>
Yes. I've been in a relationship with my old roommate for 3 yrs now. Only took two weeks until we were fucking. Just make her laugh a lot and go do stuff outside the house shell have fun youll be fucking in no time
>>
>>739425288
This. Ask her if she wants to get dinner then go dancing or something and then go home, start a movie and go in for the kiss if you haven't already. Why is this so hard for betamales?
>>
>>739430236
Reddit has gotten to politically correct these days. Bunch of fags afraid of getting downvoted and losing their precious karma
>>
File: kjh.png (1MB, 880x881px) Image search: [Google]
kjh.png
1MB, 880x881px
>>739430452
It's hard to make a move when you don't know her feelings towards you are. It's easier said than done.
>>
File: g133660484098580481.jpg (16KB, 217x264px) Image search: [Google]
g133660484098580481.jpg
16KB, 217x264px
>>
>>739423024
please tell me theres more of this
>>
Why haven't you got noods yet op!
>>
she's hot as fuck
moar pics
>>
>>739421041
It's how I met my SO, we've been together almost 4 years now.
>>
If you don't have the balls to tell her your feels your a fucking loos her pussy
>>
>>739424815
Omg what a homo
>Start sexual chichat
>Ask what would she like to do
>Ask if she wanna try right now

Stop being so fucking beta if she leaves in august you have nothing to loose, but you can win a Qt
If you will not fuck her tonight kill yourself asap
>>
>>739427693
Food is the fucking key. This guy's got his head on straight.

Listen, OP. You've lived with her for a while now. Please tell me you know at least ONE thing she likes to eat. Go off of that, you may find yourself in places you didn't think possible. If not a dish, start off small. Like, perhaps, ice cream. Can't go wrong with the classics.
>>
>>739427230
sure you do
>>
Fuck her already
>>
>>739426227
not even hold hands?
>>
File: sfddsa.png (1MB, 688x830px) Image search: [Google]
sfddsa.png
1MB, 688x830px
>>739431212
Sorry, she doesn't post lots of revealing pics. Too much of a pussy to take creeps. Have seen her nips a few times cuz she doesn't seem to wear a bra often.

>>739432799
Ok, she is a foodie. Better to ask her to dinner at her favorite place or cook something at home? I'm guessing I should drink regardless. How should I get her to drink if she doesn't want to?
>>
>>739430855
so what, assuming this shit is real you expect girls to make it clear they want to fuck you? lol what a fucking faggot, you have to ask, if they don't well whatever, but if you dont you will never know...

If you are such a pussy just get a little drunk so that you grow some balls and ask her via facebook chat since you are such a fag
>>
>>739433969
work out a lot. Main reason i dont drink
>>
>>739434315
show us then
>>
>>739430997
Looks like Anthony Cumia
>>
>>739434234
She's letting you take all these fucking pictures?

Jesus fucking Christ stop being a pussy and confess to her. Be a fucking man. If she is that buddy buddy with you you're already in.

OR you're completely btfo because she thinks you're gay or something. Either way if you're BTFO then who cares if she's weird around you for the remainder of her living with you? you're getting nothing from her anyway and then she'll be gone. Worth the awkwardness risk imho
>>
>>739435165
See, this guy has hair on his balls.
>>
>>739421041
She's fucking gorgeous, why are you even asking us if you should ask her out? DO IT ASAP!!!
>>
So OP have you decide what you will do?
>>
Imo if she's wearing revealing clothing around you she sees you as a brother and you're fucked.
Or she wants you to make a move on her.

Challenge is knowing which situation you're in
>>
File: wertgf.png (901KB, 626x595px) Image search: [Google]
wertgf.png
901KB, 626x595px
>>739436526
Asked her to dinner, she said she's not looking for a relationship at the moment. welp.
>>
Damn dude. That sucks.
>>
It's just fucking dinner. What the shit?
>>
>>739437796
Tell her dinner is dinner and children in Africa could use that relationship Instead
>>
>>739437796
FRIENDZONED
>>
Ah shit trips
>>
>>739437796
>not looking for a relationship at the moment
>what ever girl says but they mean I wouldnt even touch you with gloves on

lmaoooo you got fucked OP RIP
>>
>>739438122
This is funny. I'd change my answer if someone bounced back at me with that.
>>
>>739437796
Did you tell her she could have anything she wants off the dollar menu?
>>
>>739437796

She is leaving right? There is not going to be a relationship, just a thing. Tell her you don't wanna a relationship either, just some fun.
>>
try again...ask again
>>
>>739421041
You are a real beta fuck fag. Go clean the sand off your vagina. The best thing you can do is leave the strapon for her to find as she walks in the house after work and finds you, ass up in all fours ready to be fag-pounded.

Seriously, grow a pair and make a move. You should have made a move a LONG time ago, especially if she hangs around the house wearing just a sexy bra like that. That would have been the moment to make a move.

Dude, if you really liked her, you should have started the process a long time ago.

I can only imagine how your relationship is now - drolling over her everytime she walks in front of you, making statements that carry a double meaning while youre hoping that she "picks up" on your hidden messages.

I doubt you'll go too far on this at this point, relying mostly to fapping on pictures from the girl that YOU let get away.

You can cry about it a decade from now.
>>
>>739421041
She is hell of cute. Try to marry her.

Post more pics of her please
>>
>>739437796
Shes clearly into black dick
>>
>>739438665

This.
Aren't you just trying to fuck her?

But doubt it matters. You are clearly friendzoned. She isn't giving you the time of day.
>>
File: IMG_0512.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0512.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>739438803
>>
File: 1500513032745.jpg (25KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1500513032745.jpg
25KB, 292x261px
Everyone who gave OP advice is the equivilant of Carl from ATHF.
>>
>>739439313
Pretty much
>>
eat her asshole faggot
>>
File: vbnm.png (1MB, 650x884px) Image search: [Google]
vbnm.png
1MB, 650x884px
>>739438665
>>739438873

Yeah she's leaving. I think she was just being nice. Should I try again in a bit? Cook her dinner won day and get a bottle of wine? Or am I stuck in the friendzone?
>>
File: IMG_0513.jpg (88KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.jpg
88KB, 1600x900px
>>739439542
You're fucked.
>>
>>739439542

youre fucked dude. give up. perma friend zone. it will never, ever change.
>>
>>739437796
Well, unless you're only paraphrasing, that's not a no. Sounds like she just wants it to be clear that dinner won't lead to a long term thing. So go some place chill, not fancy, make the night fun, then fuck her brains out.
>>
>>739439542
OP is a faggot, ask for a quick fuck before she leaves. You've screwed it up already, might as well go for broke
>>
>>739439806
dont listen to this dude. unless you dont mind just permanently axing this girl from your life once you come off totally thirsty.
>>
/b/ a.k.a AskAVirgin.com
>>
>>739440072
lol nice
>>
>>739439542

To be honest, I think this is it, she don't want anything. If there was an attraction from her side it should already have happened. And also why did she think that a dinner would lead to a relationship? But anyway, it will be strange if you go now there talk about this, you should have asked that at the moment. Sorry OP i don't think i can help you.
>>
>>739440184
this dude is right. listen to him.
>>
>>739439542

Your done son. Fuck another girl while she is home.

>Download tinder
>Match with bitches
>Small talk, flirt, get a number
>Take them out for a drink
>Escalate to kiss and make out
>Take her home and fuck her

I've only slept with 26 girls. So take it or leave it lol
>>
>>739423024

she dresses like a complete slut. But unless you play aloof, you will not fuck her. Her goal is to get you to WANT to fuck her, but then she won't and act like it's cute.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FUCK HER. DO NOT MAKE IT OBVIOUS THAT YOU WANT TO. If you follow these two steps, she'll make a move herself in the 11th hour.
>>
File: IMG_0515.jpg (21KB, 315x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
21KB, 315x306px
Relationship time of death...
>>
>>739425153
ITT: Beta billy projects his insecurities after his multiple denials from women he's tried to approach
>>
>>739440396
you are a virgin
>>
>>739440487
gun owning bro who will never know real love from a woman
>>
>>739424866
Just this
>>
Go for it!
I was in a position like you Op but it did not work out for me. But is better to try then to not try.
>>
>>739440492

nah. I'm married. Been with 19 girls. I know that's not a lot for some people, but it is for a dude as ugly as I am. I know this type. She clearly has a huge need to turn every dude she encounters. Being a dude completely immune to her charms will absolutely drive her insane IF OP is even the slightest bit cool or attractive.

But he fucked up already by inviting her to dinner like some kind of victorian gentleman.
>>
Grow a set and do not ask her if she wants to do anything. Girls like guys who know what they want so use phrasing that lets her know you want to spend time with and do stuff with her.
Use phrases like, "Let's go do something."
"Come watch a movie with me."

Don't even wait for an answer, start doing whatever it is you're suggesting.

"Here, I'll grab your jacket."

Sounds like you got shit loads of opportunities. Time to nut up or except that you're just a homo.
>>
FAGGOT
U GAY
>>
>>739421041
Next year I will be roommates with my crush. And I have decided I'm not gonna be a pussy but gather the courage and just tell her. Make it the easiest and tell her during the first month living together. If she says yes, we'll both be happy for the year, if she says no, at least I wont regret or be wondering for the whole year and then get into same situation as you.
>>
>>739441844
Oh fuck!!!! The next year!!!???
>>
>>739441844
Your crush in 3 years from now:
"Oh, gawd....remember that fucking stocker I was roommates with? AWWWKWARD!!!
>>
>>739442018
Well I mean the next academic year. So in like two months
>>
>>739421041
Get drunk with her. Get her to tell you feels then tell her something sad then make a move pitty drunk sex
>>
>>739442086
To be honest I dont give a fuck :)

Is it better to confess and let it be slightly awkward, or let it be really creepy by not saying anything but obviously be drooling after her to the point she has to check her room everytime before she goes to bed? ;D
>>
>>739440184

If I may say a little moar. This reminds me of a male friend who likes 2 of our mutual female friends. Both of these girls are beautiful, charming, friendly, easy to talk to, we all have similar tastes. they are everything a man wants. These types of girls are easy to like and love. But guess what, if you're not the guy then you'll never be. It just will not work. They are nice and all but you must know your place and their places in your social life. Just as you are not the charming prince of them, them should also not be your lovely princess. I also like these 2 friends of mine, but i know all of this so I dont fellt for any of them, but this friend of mine needs a spark to get this insight, on the contrary he will keep on thinking he have some shoot or can do something magical that willl make them like him. He will suffer forever stuck with this.

Anyway i already sayd i can't help you OP, but i wish you luck, and if you come with something new in mind try it, the "no" you already got, what should be go "wronger" this time? Here in Huehuehueland we got a saying: "Se tá no inferno abraça o Capeta!"
It goes something like this: If you already are in hell hug the Satan! It suppouse to mean "fuck it".
Also, are you still there OP?
>>
>>739442324

Feel free to correct any grammar mistakes, I don't have a proper education in english, i just wanted to help in anyway possible.
>>
>>739442259
You don't think it's creepy to be waiting to be roommates with your crush so you can put the moves on her/him? Yeah, you're that guy and you don't even know it.
>>
>>739442829
I've been talking to her (messages) for about a uear now on and off, I'm pretty sure she can guess from them that I like her. Also my current roommates, one of which is close friend to her also know, so if my crush didnt know from the textxs she would have probably told her. And this was quite a bit before the plans for the new apartment and she still agreed. But yes, it is a bit weird maybe.

My friend told me to keep it down during the summer and tell her when living with her, not sure if that was good advice then
>>
>>739439542
you shouldnt have asked her to dinner to begin with. You should have said: Ive been watching a lot of food network lately so im gonna make this big meal _______ in a few days, you gonna be around to have some?
>>
>>739421041
Michelle brock... lol
>>
>>739444613

It seems that someone knows OP's gril!!!
>>
if you haven't fucked, or at least kissed or hung out one on one by now, chances are it won't happen
>>
How does it feel to be a cuck?
>>
File: IMG_0580.png (677KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.png
677KB, 640x1136px
>>739445002
>>739424815
I have heard some weird stuff about her
>>
>>739445909
go on...
>>
>>739445909

kek at the wifi name
what kind of thing have you heard?
>>
>>739445909
Juicy...

Wish OP was still here
>>
>>739446051
Its not WIFI, its the operator, Virgin Mobile. Never heard of Virgin Media, Mobile, Trains, Airlines, and the hundreds of companies Richard Branson has?
>>
>>739446051
nice try m8
>>
>>739446051
are you retarded
>>
>>739425061
Hehe such is life faggot
>>
>>739424044
dont talk to her about this. they are evil. they will divorce yah.
>>
>>739446192

No, not from US (supposing that this is from US)
>>
>>739443692
Then you're fucked. Unless you stop being a beta. Genuinely tell her to go take a drink together then come back home, ignore her, get some alone time. Go back to common room and start watching a good movie. Do things in such a way that she wants to get involved in your life.
>>
>>739446821
Virgin galactic (the only company that sells trips to space) operates from the US i think. Other than that they are very big in australia and UK. And probably anywhere in europe. Yeah, probably not known in asia or africa then.
>>
>>739446192
Virgin mobile ? Frenchfag ?
>>
>>739447004

Nor South America
>>
>>739421041
Nigga fuck anyone else says..If it's not get drunk then gtfo.
>>
>>739446892
How's it beta if I'm just gonna be honest and tell her when we've moved in rather than waiting for months. Or are you mixing me up with OP? Yeah, I'll take her for a drink and dinner too. And if she doesnt want, just drink something there, mix up some cocktails for her, some shots or something while watching a movie.
>>
>>739447004
Actallu probably big in south africa too since thats reletively 'european' country
>>
>>739446892
Lemme correct, I just read about your lame attempt at asking her out.
Stop trying to get her to do stuff with you.

You should keep in mind that everything can happen as much as nothing and should be ok with it.

Do cool stuff on your own in front of her, like drink some wine with some cherry tomatoees in front of a movie or Netflix without giving a shit about her.

STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT HER. That's the only way you can get her to find your lame was sexy again.
PS : you're a faggot.
>>
>>739447274
I guess I mixed you.
>>
>>739447383
Yeah I think you're replying to the wrong person, Im not OP with his retarded methods on how to hit on girls
>>
Shit, I wanna hear about this Michelle Brock and some wird stuff that anon >>739445909 sayd.

>>739447380
If it this it work under a different name
>>
>>739447274
Don't tell her anything, force yourself to stop caring and let her do the work.
Don't do things for her, do it for you and let her try to get involved with your stuff. Stop trying too hard, let her chase you bro.
>>
>>739434234
Please describe her nipples, OP.
>>
>>739447554
Your methods are as shitty as OP's, faggot.
>>
>>739437796
tell her i just want to be near you and fuck your bhole
>>
>>739445909
I'm pretty sure instagram notifies them if you screenshot their pictures lol
>>
>>739424815
Dude! Look at this body language. She digs you. Take her to dinner and a movie. She will fuck you if you are not a dick,.
>>
>>739448391
thats snapchat u idiot
>>
watch netflix ,be closer to her grab her hands and let it flow ... do it for this virgin op do it for me
>>
>>739421041
uh if she leaves at end of august, don't even bother, the creep fap thoughts will last u a life time till u get alzheimers. Only way to find out if she wants your dick is to take showers and leave the door open a bit while shes home.
>>
Honestly your best chance now is to be like "hey, i didn't want to say anything b/c we are roommates and it could be weird, but now that you're moving out, wanna get together sometime?" I think this is the least cringy thing you can do.
>>
>>739440306
kill yourself
>>
OP sounds autistic, u literally better off just getting some creep vids or shower cams or something pervy, and it will last u a lifetime. Wakeup sunday morning and just fap to those epic thoughts for rest of your life
>>
>>739449172
best OP can do. Great advice anon
>>
>>739434746
Smells like newfag
>>
Dont be a quitter
>>
>>739449172
until she catches him, OP swallow your sadness and go to bed, wonder all your life what if
>>
Ya know what? I am calling bull shit on this b8. Dude has sooo many pix and they just "small talk".

Naaaaw op is a faggot seeking attention, or maybe the girl in the pic is trolling us.
>>
Me: CS:GO is on sale for $8.50 mama please b0ss i suk yo dik

Mom: What I already bought you CS:GO last year, the fuck?

Me: I got overwatch banned pplllls b0ss i w@nt csguuuu

Mom: wtf now you want overwtach f u bru

Me: oh no well yea i do but too muc $$ so rip

Mom: that csgu is cuming ouuut of yoir collig tutin

me: dunt matter csgo > colgate anyway

mom: WAT! WAT YOU SAI TO ME BIC BOI NO CSGO FOR YOU NO POKEMON GO FOR YOU NO FOOD-TO-GO FOR YOU BIC BOI
*buys gcso*

me: ma this is Chinese bootleg of csgo pllelesss

mom: too bed u pley it

me: ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ) y it so bad.. it's made by Calve is the C for Chinese

Calve: no the C means "shut the fuck up and play it"
me: theres nothing in that sentence that represents C you illiterate Chinese company wannabe-volvo

Calve: i forgot to add Chink.

me: tru im a chink boi

Mom: yea you are fgt now pley and get chinese skins so i pay for new cer

the end. ps she really did get that new car #fromsanddunetocar
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.