[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone on /b/ been overweight then lost weight? Was it worth

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 11

File: ohmy.jpg (53KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.jpg
53KB, 500x512px
Has anyone on /b/ been overweight then lost weight? Was it worth it? Did men/women look at you differently?
>>
>>739267537
Yeah its worth it, you get to see how the other side lives.
>>
yeah being able to look at your penis again is wonderful, however having stretch marks that make you look like tony the tiger, not so wonderful
>>
>>739267537
was 110 kg
went down to 82
now 105 again

Wasn't worth it. Takes a shit tonne of sacrifices and self control but give almost nothing back. Gained no new friends, didn't get laid, didn't improve my life.

Pros of loosing weight:
+ easier to buy clothes
+ more physically mobile (for example it becomes easier to climb fences and trees)

cons:
- constantly hungry and therefore angry or tired
- food was one of the few joys in my life which I had to drop making me even more unsatisfied

Once again, wasn't worth the effort so I gave up on the diet and became a fat fuck again. At least now I can eat whatever and that makes me much happier than being able to hop over some useless fence.
>>
>>739267537
>Weigh 126 kg
>Lose weight
>Weigh 92 kg, have sixpack and toned muscles
>Get depression
>Now weigh 118 kg
>FML
>>
>>739267856
>>739267903
>>739267978
Thanks for the feedback I'm debating
>>
>>739267537
why would u want to lose wei? life is shit and isnt worth living its best to be fat so u get to die sooner
>>
>>739268267
why did you become depressed? was it relevant to ur weight? talk to me anon
>>
went from 95 kg to 80 kg at 190 cm, then stopped dieting. Didnt put on much weight (like 1 or 2 kg).

Was worth it, got used to new eating habits (eating less mainly) fairliy quickly. Didnt need nearly as much food to be full as before. Also everybody i know noticed it. Worst case is people envy you for your discipline.
>>
>>739268391
I've always been prone to depression, it's not weight related, I think.

But it's totally worth it, if you can lose weight.
It feels good to not be a fat disgusting POS
>>
>>739267537
>~115 kg at the most
>dropped down to 82 kg
>maintained weight at ~87 kg for almost 2 years
>went up to 95 kg after meeting gf
>single again now 91 kg and still losing weight

Worth it every fucking time. The feeling of actually being able to wear nice clothes and not feel like a fat piece of shit makes it all worth it. Super self esteem boost and girls noticed me much more
>>
75-55. It is absolutely worth it. It's not just the increased attractiveness, it's the confidence that accompanies that amplifies what attractiveness you have. Eat healthily. Be disciplined. Abyssus Abyssum Invocat.
>>
>>739268496
Good job anon, keep it up
>>
>>739267537
I quit drinking and in 6 months went from 290lbs to under 230. Switched to water and did minimal cardio (y'know... walking) my dick emerged like a turtle's head from a shrinking shell from my fat, so my girl appreciated that and my increased libido from no alcohol.
>>
Went from 270 lbs to around 180 in 4 years, but in the past year I've lost around 60 pounds. Even though there is a bit of loose skin on my stomach/chest I wouldn't ever want to go back to being a lardass. People 100% perceive you differently.I tend to find that people are more intimidated by me and listen to me a bit more, but I also started lifting.
For what its worth its a lot easier to get laid too.
>>
>>739267537
Yep. a couple of times actually.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that when you're skinny, people treat you much much better.

When you're fat, no one smiles at you. Even if you have a fat face and skinny body nobody will smile at you.

But if you're skinny, people treat you with respect from the first time meeting. You don't really need to earn anything.

Honestly, I would just forgo eating for a few weeks and jusy continually drink water. This way you'll have some perspective about the benefits and then you'll likely stick to a diet and workout regime.
>>
File: IMG_1773.jpg (209KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1773.jpg
209KB, 640x460px
>>739267903
KEK

I WANNA DIE
>>
I maxed close to a miserable 218lbs. I'm now about 195.

It's a struggle because I love soft drinks... I can do without almost all other crap food though.
>>
>>739268846
True, people never take you seriously when you're a fat fuck cause you show the world that you have no fucking self discipline and people hate seeing a walking heart attack waiting to happen. Don't stop eating for a few weeks, just switch to healthy food and cut out the sugar.
>>
Is it possible to quickly lose weight if i only drink whey protein for every meal?

How much will i lose in a month?
>>
I was 280. Got down to 200. I'm 6'. It feels great to have a healthy life. People do treat you differgently. People assume, rightly so, that fat people are void of self control and maturity. I stayed that way for 15 years but lately I've been gaining a lot and feel like shit.
>>
>Was 110KG at heaviest.
>lost about 20 kg to join the army
>army told me I couldn't do the job I wanted to I gave up
>went back to 108kg
>decided fuck it
>now at 94kg
In the span of about a year and a half I've grown way more confident. Still a beta male but not for long, plus the feel when people haven't seen you in ages and they're all like
"Wow you've lost so much weight you look so much better"

Do it lad it's worth it. You don't even need to do that much. I did 20 mins of cardio a day and lowered calory intake to 1600 a day. It won't train you to be Adonis but it'll make you lose weight.
>>
File: 1428877735311.jpg (10KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1428877735311.jpg
10KB, 306x306px
>>739268473
are you me? altho I didn't get that shredded.
>>
>>739267978
>didn't get laid, didn't improve my life.
that is more a function of you as a person, not just your outward appearance.
>>
>>739267537
Very worth it. I was only about 50lbs overweight but once I started working out and got thin people were way nicer to me, girls talked to me more, I swear even my work started treating me better. People def think differently of you when youre overweight
>>
>>739267537

Used to be 210 pounds, now i'm 170 pounds or so. Feel a lot better about myself, didn't really help much with girls to be brutally honest.
>>
Lost 30 kilos.

Pros:
Being able to tuck a shirt in
Being able to see dick
Feel lighter and everyday activities no longer as strenuous
Feel better
Look leaps and bounds better
Women talk to me, got a qt3.14gf, they talk to me even more since
Skin looks better
Working out is pleasurable
Stomach gets smaller, so don't need as much to feel full
No more fat jokes.

Cons:
Restricted diet, but if done right, never hungry
Have to order sensible food when out with friends
Can't drink like I used to, although it takes way less to get drunk now so money gets saved
That's about it.

How are you even debating this, you obese slovenly chunk of monkey fuck? Run those grease covered rolls around the block a few times, for chrissake. How is this even a debate in your under developed mind? Do you enjoy never putting your penis into a female or getting back pain from the mere act of sleeping, you rotund melon bellied swine turd? I can't even begin to imagine the excuses you give to yourself to remain an overweight sack of shit. I can only begin to fathom the kind of character you have from the mere existence of doubt as to whether or not it's worth putting down your 16 pronged fork for a few months in exchange for bettering yourself.
Fuck yourself, you absolute waste of biological matter, cuz that's the only fuckin you'll be doing.
>>
>>739267537
305 lbs down to 220lbs
people definitely look at you different
you still need to actually have or CREATE yourself a fucking personality, to get the pussy and make friends. as posted above clothes become easier to buy and fit in. you will have more energy everyday and walking down the street your bones wont fucking ache.
it is very hard but well worth it, honestly just start walking, every fucking day its going to be slow and hard, after a week or two, try jogging. till you cant breath. work your way up to running. don't go for "distance" go for Time. spend an hour a day walking or jogging. youll see results
>>
>>739267537
lost 70kg within 1,5 years. wasnt worth it, nothing has changed. i still lurk in the basement and do nothing
>>
Went to doctors yesterday, my year to date weight loss is 75lbs. I lost 35 pounds in 8 weeks this time! Worth it!
>>
>>739270174
How did you do it?
>>
Yes. Ive been fat, skinny and average.

Average build with a bit if chub is where im most comfortable. Low maintenance just don't eat crap and walk when I can.

Yes people treat me differently and girls flirt more but the real benefit is feeling healthy and goof about yourself.

Being confident enough to flirt back, and turn thots down is a nice bonus too.
>>
>>739267537
In my worst days i was in the 140-150kg range, now im down to under 90kg. took me almost 2 years, but its nice to be able to climb some stairs without beeing on the brink of death.
>>
>>739270397
Lose skinflaps suck thou..
>>
If you are fat and people treat you differently, its because you THINK they treat you differently.

It's all in your heads, you insecure faggots.
>inb4 fatso detected

I'm 196cm and 120kg
>>
Yeah, here's my progress : http://casualient.com/WNU
>>
File: fgp.png (20KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
fgp.png
20KB, 128x128px
>>739267537
I was fat teen with acne and greasy hair but still scored one insecure chick.
8 years later
Handsome bloke with sweet girl and being admired by peers.

Was it worth? hell yeah.
I almost went anorectic and damaged my liver a bit but it's all recovered now
The moment I could do some kinky shit at the party and not get slapped for it but giggled off I felt
>holy shit I have the power!

Bonus: not being sweaty after 10 minute walk and being admired and hit on by females with better prospering chads next to them.
>>
>>739270723
people DO treat fats differently because they are fucking disgusting. It is not in their head, it is happening all around you.
>>
>>739271018
Forgott to add:
102kg -> 55kg -> ~85kg
muscles gained but not bulky, just some contour
>>
>>739271045
what about fat lovers
>>
>>739267537
Was 300 lost 120 lbs. Felt like shit and my dick didn't get longer. Developed horrible chaffing sores because my thighs stayed the same size. Half of my day was spent excersising and my meals consisted of a piece of bread with vitimins on the side.

Now I'm 330 and feel better. Can't jump as high but that's the only difference. Seriously that was the big good difference. When I lost the weight I could jump like 4 feet in the air. My calves look like Popeyes forearms.
>>
>>739271289
still being treated differently.
>>
>>739267537
I weighed just under 300 lbs when i left highschool. I remember looking at myself in the mirror and holding my fat ass gut and getting so angry and just thinking THIS IS IS. I DID THIS TO MYSELF. nothing picked up my fork for me and forced me into this. 100% of my own actions got me to where i was then. I vowed that that was the last day i spent living like that and it was my choice to make a change. Lost about 115 lbs in the next 2.5ish years simply by never following a diet, but by thinking ok im hungry, what can i eat that i like and i wont hate myself for eating. played a ton of video games, sat around, really didnt exercise much. total difference in how i was treated by the opposite sex. I remember the girl of my dreams when i was fat rejected me after i was so afraid to ask her out and when i did got shut down, years later she was all over me and it was such a great feeling being like 'nahh, im just gonna hang out here, im having fun at beer pong' when she wanted to hook up at a party. here we are 9 years after i left hs and im 200lbs in shape-ish and haven't been single long since. Most worth it change ive ever done. Oh and weenie went from a modest 6ish to about a 7. Youre the only one that can make a change, but you have to want it bad enough for yourself. Takes a lot of time but holy fuck its worth it. But if you were above a certain size at a certain age your tittles will never be the shape you want them to :/
>>
>>739267537
Was 145 kg, now 85kg for 1.90m.
People do look at you differently, but in my case I still see myself as I was before.
>>
>>739269984
>Have to order sensible food when out with friends
Then why not just bring a carrot in a bag. If your gonna be the one guy eating a salad and drinking a gin and tonic while we're all eating wings and drinking beer the lost weight is not gonna help your social life. If your gonna restrict yourself on the occasions meant for cutting loose just stay at home and eat skinless boiled chicken while you watch wheel of fortune
>>
>>739267537
Dick gets bigger.
>>
>>739267978
I bet you're ugly as fuck.
>>
>>739270147
>be loser
>Get fit
>still a loser
>make lots of money
>still a loser
>get Good job
>still a loser
>Get a good education
>still a loser
>always a loser
Some of us will never be winners no matter how much we win.
>>
>>739270397
I heaved and wheezed even at 170 lbs. I'm a downhill sort of person
>>
>>739272498
sounds like an excuse to me.
And who said I don't cut loose? I just drank 3.5 liters of beer + a fuckton of food at a friends birthday. Doesn't mean I don't have to diet and work out the day after. In fact, this thread inspired me so much to not be a fat shit, in the time between my last post and right now, i went to Modell's and bought more plates for my dumbells. The fuck did you do?
>>
>>739271045
No they don't. Some do but most don't give a shit. If you're a nice person and a hard worker they don't notice your day cause you don't act fat
>>
>>739267978
I don't think being overweight is your problem.
>>
>>739272862
keep telling yourself that.

You are basically arguing against a biological instinct. Let me know how that mentality works out for you.
>>
was 261lbs at peak, 256 when I started my physical labor job. 9 months later I'm 219. I still eat like 3800 calories per day, but I probably burn 4200+ on the days I work. I don't exercise outside of work at all. The only dietary change I made is eliminating soda. I drink coffee or tea when I want caffeine.
I've received a few compliments, but really the social aspect weight is entirely mental. I came to terms with obesity and spent a good 5 years just being fat, but my social life was going well because I didn't hide from it, or feel shame. I'm the same person at 218 as 260.
The REAL reason I'm happy about the weight loss is health. My family has a history of heart problems. My blood pressure is down significantly. My resting hear rate is lower.
I'm also significantly more mobile. I don't get sore calves walking around the city with my friends. I can sprint to my car without getting winded. I'm sleeping much better now.
Only downside is loose skin. I have a slight case of turkey wing.
>>
File: asdasd.png (103KB, 882x426px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
103KB, 882x426px
Man, people really do argue about anything, even things that don't matter. But that makes this site special, I just wanted to say, I love you all!
>>
>>739268754
how often and what were you drinking prior to stopping ?
>>
File: 2vknczk.jpg (79KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2vknczk.jpg
79KB, 576x1024px
>>739273169
fuck you
>>
>>739272829
Oh though you were one of those Mr light beer and wine people that show up to redneck night in a button up shirt.

And I did my weight loss. Was super easy but I felt like shit so I went back. All you do is only eat healthy stuff and excersise nonstop. Super easy just sucks the fun out of life. I ended up losing tons of weight but picked up a habit for every drug in existence to deal with the health problems I got. Started working out and developed horrible Chub rub sores. My skin went greyish and u was always dizzy. I slept all day and stopped hanging out with friends. In the end I got so hooked on my workouts that when I couldn't work out I eventually went psycho and threw a knife at the wall and smashed a table. Fucked up shit. I think I might have a highly addictive personality. Started drinking seltzer to help weight loss. Ended up drinking 10-12 cans a day
>>
>>739273095
Good job anon.
>>
About to start keto diet
Does it work or is it just a meme?
>>
What we've determined here today is that OP doesn't actually want to lose weight, and until he does, it's pointless to even ease his fat ass into it, as he will fail every single time due to not actually wanting it. He likes eating too much. He'll continue to reply with excuses and non-sequiturs until someone tells him what he wants to hear.
/thread
>>
>>739273005
Actually the biological instinct is the opposite of what you think but I won't argue you have Google use it.
>>
>>739273095

Thanks. I was beginning to think no one cares for the health aspect.

I had to stop drinking beer because liver was exploding. Lost weight, blood tests are now within normal, gout is out, breathe better, while sleeping too. Less munchies, lose even more weight. Overall impression of achieving something is incredibly good. Self esteem at its best etc... And all of this this just by removing 9 litres of beer per week. Process is slow but steady and sustainable.

Faggots. There is no debate here. Don't even try to create one.
>>
>>739273324
It works, anon. Stay under 20g of carbs per day (dietary fiber don't count) and you'll start seeing it melt offa you. Don't do it for more than 3 months though, that's when it gets miserable and somewhat dangerous depending on your body.
>>
File: IMG_1502.jpg (75KB, 671x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1502.jpg
75KB, 671x695px
>>739272498
>eat skinless boiled chicken while you watch wheel of fortune

Lel brutal
>>
>>739267537
Is he drinking mouthwash ?
>>
>>739273005
Works fine. Had a few girls hit on me when fat and when skinny. More guys when I was fat though.
>>
>>739273324
It works for a short amount of time but prolonged kato diet will become very unhealthy. Best advice would be to separate proteins and carbs in general by at least an hour+. The enzyme produced in your stomach for protein counteracts the enzyme produced for carbohydrates and vice versa. Which is why a cheeseburger is so unhealthy when all of the ingredients by themselves are healthy.
>>
440 down to 190lbs.
no surgery
except for loose skin and other recovery procedures

Everything is different.
>>
>>739273365

That is always the response given by people who have only the most surface knowledge regarding the issue.

You maybe read a few articles but have no understanding whatsoever of the real biological basis.

All you did was prove that you don't know what you're talking about and just read article headlines.
>>
>>739273458
>>739273408
to add, when getting off of keto after about 3-4 months, add carbs gradually (about +10g a week per day) and you'll see only minimal water retention if any at all. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>739273428
oh yea, well there ya go. Your one statistical analysis of your single situation must negate everything known to be true.
>>
>>739273344
this
>>
currently 270lbs, just under 6ft, no soft drinks, 8-10 12oz beers every night for the past 5 years...would cutting out the beer alone drastically reduce my weight?
>>
In 2013 I was about 300, im now 165 and plan on continuing to drop a little more before I start bulking back up. I got depressed when my now ex wife decided she wanted a divorce because she was bored. I couldn't eat for 2 weeks and pretty much just drank water. When I looked in the mirror and saw the difference already I decided I wasn't stopping the trend. I only ate a little bit and did c25k 5 days a week and started lifting weights in my home. Before I knew it I was 230. It took me a month to be able to complete the first week of c25k properly and it's been a constant improvement since. I feel amazing looking back on how I felt then. I look 50 times better and am working on my abs because I can now and they are already about to show. Most of my loss was in the first 6 months down to 220.
>>
>>739273515
Says the person without even surface knowledge in the first place. I bet you think babies come out the butt and shit yourself In Amazement when you found out that boobies make milk
>>
>>739272313
I'm 16 I weighed 275 pounds when I started to do something about my weight a few months back now I'm 240 and it's becoming really fucking hard to lose more I don't know why I'm 6 ft I don't know what my goal should be. Btw man I admire u for losing all that weight.
>>
in 150 years, or .000003% of the time the earth has existed
All the work you've done to look how you wanted will make you indecipherable from the fatties
g'day
>>
>>739273408
>>739273458
>>739273541
Thanks senpai.
And do you mean I should eat the beef, tomato and lettuce and an hour later the bun?
>>
>>739273578
>Single situation
Woah dude I didnt say I had them hit on me all at once I ain't no suave motherfucker pulling 3 or 4 at once it's was over a few years
>>
I am 72 kg of skinnyfat badness, I really want to start running to tone myself but never manage to do get myself to start. Does anybody have any tips?
>>
>>739273841
Yeah. Get up, put on a pair of sneakers, go outside, and run. Like right now. Let this be the start, it's as good a time as any. In fact, it's the best time, cuz it's right now.
Captcha: street road
>>
>>739267537
yes, yes and yes
not US overweight obviously (i.e. whale level) but lost 40 lbs I'd let myself gain because I didn't give a shit, and it does make a difference for you and others
>>
>>739267978
>>739269612
>>739272997

You can''t just lose 30 - 40lb and expect to get laid anon.
>>
>>739273703
Thanks man <3 im 6'2" can relate. I didnt have a set goal and i think thats best. it took me a few years to get where i wanted to be but ideally you never want to stop being active if you want to maintain your physique. I highly highly recommend doing daily pushups. I couldnt do a single one on my feet when i would try because my upper body strength was so weak. So i started on my knees and would do 4-5. wait a few minutes, 4 or 5 again. Do that every day 3x a day (to exhaustion). In a month or so youll be able to do a few on your feet instead of your knees and its an amazing feeling. It doesnt take long at all to start building up your chest size. After seeing the difference in yourself and how you look youll start wanting to wear tighter shirts and it will inspire you to go on walks or to start jogging. Once you start jogging youll make it 30-40 seconds before your chest feels like its going to collapse but then you walk until you regain your breath and try again. Rinse repeat a few times a week and then after a month or so youll be going 5-10 minutes straight before feeling like youre drying and before no time youll run your first time. fuckingmassivesmile.jpg best feeling ever. Also side note try your hardest not to eat after 8pm and water is your best fran <3
>>
>>739273975
I am at work right now, so it would bring some suspicion if I start running.
>>
>>739267537
Heres the thing. If you start muscle building and actually push yourself when you work out, you can eat more albeit healthier foods than if you dont. Dieting sucks but rebuilding your body is actually very gratifying. Having a nicer body helps with self confidence and teaches actual visible results from personal control. People will respect you more. Does it help with getting laid? Not unless youre actively trying. A fit dude sitting in bed watching YouTube still has the same chance as a fat dude doing the same. If you put yourself out there, yes it helps.
>>
>>739273731
ideally just skip the bun, carbs break down into extra complex sugar. whole wheat bread will spike your blood sugar more than actual sugar does
>>
>>739267537
I lost 100lbs of fat by cutting out soda, fast good and processed food. I also then learned how to eat normal human portions.

Anyway, it's entirely, 110% worth it. Even though I have loose skin, it's still worth it. I could never go back. Everything feels different now.

I look at my past self in disgust with what I did to my body. I can't look at fat people the same anymore, either. They all seem so... useless.
>>
File: 1496045514631.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496045514631.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>739267537
It was totally worth it.

I was up to almost 290, now down to 170, which is okay for my height.

I feel much better. I don't get tired as much.

It's nice to look in the mirror and NOT think "what a pathetic fat fuck".

I don't care what guys think, but gals are generally a bit nicer. I'm still ugly, but that's something I can cope with -- dress better, act better, and the ladies don't care quite so much.
>>
>>739274054
go on Amazon, look up "gazelle freestyle", it's like $90. One of the best investments I've ever made. 30-45 mins every morning.
>>
>>739267537
yup
lost 20kg in december alone
stuck to an 800 calorie diet and all the weed i could smoke

now iv been stable for months at 115kg
i havnt weighed this little since 8th grade (also 6'4)

never felt so good in my life
>that feel when you can now walk without your thighs chafing
>>
>>739272313
..continuted. Looking back at how miserable i was , i automatically treated everyone differently because of my size without even realizing it. I knew that the moment anyone met or spoke to me the first thing they thought about me or saw me as was fat and i hated them for it. I knew they would never know me for who i am and to them i would just be the fat guy so i fucking hated everyone and was an absolute miserable asshole. Losing weight completely changed who i am as a person and made me look at life differently and appreciate people and things.
>>
>>739274014
Thanks man great advice lol I'm saving this shit <3
>>
>170 cm, 267 lb to 242.5 in two months

I was partially assisted by depression. I didn't eat after I broke up with my gf. It's gonna be hard OP, you're gonna be angry all the time and depending on your habits, bored pretty often, but it's gonna be worth it. 260 to 240 ain't shit, women didn't climb on top of me, but it gave me great confidence, which women do latch on to. Exercise additionally releases endorphin, which can help with depression (one of the main treatments for depression is quickly becoming exercise).

Remember it's not about numbers OP, it's about how you feel everyday you wake up in your new body.
>>
>>739267537
I lost 50kg (130 down to 80)

Changed my life a lot. I think that it was mostly my confidence that changed things, like I stopped feeling the need to wear baggy clothing and hoodies to cover my fat etc
I noticed girls flirting with me, got a gf etc and had an easier time in general being more fit and not held back by my weight.
That being said, I kind of got over the whole eating healthy and gyming every day, fell back into old habbits and now weigh 134kg. Thinking about getting back into diet and exercise, wish I had never stopped and just kept the weight off. Life was better, even if it took more effort on my part.
>>
>>739274160
It's like $200 and I move in between cities constantly.
>>
>>739274121
This. I look at Dat people more harshly now but I am also an encourage when they decide its time to lose weight. And them knowing me and what I've come from weight wise am that inspiration often by simply existing.
>>
>>739267537
>Has anyone on /b/ been overweight
almost all of us
>then lost weight?
did
>Was it worth it?
YESSSS
>Did men/women look at you differently?
YESSSSS.
i didnt even know about the benefits of being attractive other than getting easier D
people simply treat you better if you look good, regardless of whether they want to fuck you
>>
>>739274216
worth all the typing lmao, run your first mile********
>>
>>739268946
How about diet stuff then?
>>
File: 1495694427394.png (399KB, 460x545px) Image search: [Google]
1495694427394.png
399KB, 460x545px
>>739274121
BTW, I lost the weight by just walking a bit every day and by modifying my eating habits a bit. The main thing was just to STOP EATING WHEN I'M NOT HUNGRY. Seriously, I was eating when I was bored, or when I needed a break, not just when I was hungry. It's an easy change to make -- just have something more interesting than food handy.
>>
>>739274276
my bad, "Gazelle Edge". But yeah, sucks about the moving.
>>
>>739274160
I have $3 in my life savings right now
>>
>>739274319
So I'd suggest avoiding "tricks" and special diets or equipment. The diets and equipment can only work if you stick with them (and sometimes not even then).

You just gotta eat less and/or exercise more. Both, if possible. For me, controlling intake was a lot easier than finding time and interest for exercise -- you may be different.
>>
>>739274199
>that feel when you can now walk without your thighs chafing
Lucky bastard. I went from 300 to 170 and my thighs were still huge. Now I have horrible sores from the weight loss
>>
141kg was when I started loosing weight so far down to 120 and it you just feel so much happier with yourself... Totally worth it so far, will continue
>>
>>739267978
>+ more physically mobile (for example it becomes easier to climb fences and trees)
I was wondering... Are you black?
>>
>>739274308
Will do, I've got some dumbbells that I've been using for the past week and have been having 2 protein shakes a day along with doing Atkins, low carb max 20g of net carbs a day, u think this will work?
>>
Bruh losing weight feels like a drug after a while and I've been hitting the gym ever since and it's amazing
>>
>>739274539
I was wondering the same thing but I was afraid to ask
>>
File: 1498257421860.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498257421860.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>739274539
Stealing bikes is AMAZING exercise.
>>
>>739267537
skinnyfag here, never been fat. we hate you. really, we really fucking hate you. however, fat people that lose weight are incredible in my book, and they have all my respect.
>>
>>739267537
I dropped over 60 lbs in the past year and If wasn't in a relationship I would be rolling in pussy. just drink a lot of water
>>
>>739269984
Lost
>>
How anyone below 180/ 6' gets above 90 kilos/198.416 pounds (for ameritards) without being mega shredded is fucking insane.

Do you eat and drink shit 24/7?
>>
>>739274558
Different person but it should. You're basically doing a ketogenic diet and I was 175 and the diet alone dropped me to 165 in about a week and a half. And this is a long time after being stuck at 175 no matter what I did. And this isn't a whole hurr durr I lost 10 lbs. Its been a journey. I used to be 300 and couldn't get past 175.
>>
Went from 97kg to 73kg in space of 6 months

for final 80kg-73kg went keto
keto is great
apart from loss of sex drive and hair loss

back at 81kg at present, aiming for around 76kg

Treated differently at 73kg as apparently I looked ill/like a smack head.
Looked amazing clothes off though, even if my dick wasnt interested in sex
>>
I'm 320 pounds, and I feel great, have a wife, healthy sex life, live on a 3rd floor... not feeling like I'm gonna die all the time...

cons
I get tired when doing harder physical activities, like running... although I can jog pretty well, all things considered

I have high blood pressure if I eat salty and don't drink my water as I should...

lower back pain if I bend too much during the day... but this started after getting rear ended in an accident
>>
File: 1500152424978.jpg (142KB, 720x832px) Image search: [Google]
1500152424978.jpg
142KB, 720x832px
>Weighed 260lbs
>Now weigh 180lbs
>Shed it all in like 4 months
>Adderall Cardio Combo Move
Kept most of it off with little slips and there.
Been off addies for like a year now too.
Feels pretty good man people hardly even recognize me now and girls that used to ignore me in HS want my dick in them which is sick.
Big chillin.
>>
>>739274558
Protein shakes can be good but they are very high in sugar. making some chicken and steamed bag veggies would be better for you after a workout. try to focus on a particular area of your body to exercise and do as many reps as you can with as much weight as your can. Immediately take off some weight, do as many as you can at that weight, take off those weights, do as many as you can etc until youre left with the bar or your arms and crying whichever comes first. also highly recommend doing this you tube DOT com shashy watch?v=x59f9A1l0ao its gotta be the 10+ minute one because the 8 minute ones move to fast to get a real workout in
>>
>>739274539
>>739274659
Nope. White.

>>739269612
>>739272997
>>739274000
I wasn't expecting to get mad snatch all the time but was hoping for some sort of improvement in my life. At least in the way people treat me. Turns out, people don't care whether I'm fat or not. They just don't like me in general.
"- Hey, have you lost weight? - Yeah -Cool" was the only thing I've got. It wasn't nowhere near enough to make up for all the shit I had to go through to lose weight.
>>
>>739274865
went down to 240 with low carb diet, and I was enjoying it, just had a great depression period in my life, and my motivation just vanished and I'm up to 320 pounds again, but happy again
>>
>>739274818
Yeah I know what you mean I seem to be stuck at 240 at the moment it's a bit annoying but I'm sure I'll pull through eventually just need to keep at it. Nice one though that 10 pounds must have been a killer to lose I can only imagine lol
>>
>>739274891
Yeah thanks for all the advice man I'm taking this all on board I'm sure this will help me out.
>>
>>739267537
yep, lost 120lbs, then gained 20lbs lean mass

was fat for most of my childhood/teens, started losing weight with a personal trainer when I was 19 because virgin, depressed, perpetually rejected

lost my virginity when I was 160 lb skinny fat with stretch marks, at this point I regularly have girls trying to start arbitrary conversations, I get treated nicely when I don't deserve it, girls complement me and try to do things with me and in private a few girls this year have made sexual advances

feels way better to know I can have sex, but at the same time I still have a low self esteem and feel like no one actually likes me for me and when I think about me I still feel like the same fat guy in highschool that no one wanted to touch with a 10ft poll, the guy who was friends with all the hottest girls in school who got invited to parties but would be shunned or talked down to/ostrasized if I even shifted in any way from platonic to sexual interest

still feelsbadman :(
not really bitter at women, but more just hate myself
>>
>>739274935
you stopped to early.
I was at 110kg a year ago. I generally wasnt good at closing ladies due to the missing physical attraction even though i always had a lot of women around me.
I am at -18kg now sitting at 92kg. I look immensely better even though i am still overweight. People dont only notice - they smile at me. I hadnt had that before. There is a huge difference between strangers smiling at you and friends being nice. I love it and i will keep losing til iam at 80kg. Lifes good.
>>
>>739275195
Gym 5 days a week on the treadmill and lifting. An hour to an hour and a half total on work days sometimes with a side of it on the weekend for 2 hours or more. And I stayed at 175.took the diet to kick it out.
>>
Thanks for the storys guys.
Iam on a diet myself currently.

Your success storys and Tipps, are great and you dont see such shit often here.. thanks
>>
>>739275268
you can absolutely do it man. Remember, the only thing on THIS ENTIRE PLANET THAT CAN STOP YOU...is you. Be the force that changes it and doesnt enable it. youll see big results in the first month and a half, people will notice in 3. Keep up the momentum. Your happiness will be so through the roof you wont want to stop. you got this m8
>>
>>739267537
I lost 30kg and nothing changed.
>>
>>739267537
Yeah had cancer and the medication made me win 10 kilos. Looked like a ball and it's hard to loose weight since it's not only fat but water idk.

Girls don't have a lot of interest in almost bald guy. Ye man u better stay thin or bulk up a lil
>>
>>739267537
6ft /184 cm
was 90kg with muscle.
got injured stopped training/sports
reached 120kgs over 5 years, minimal muscle
started dieting/gym went from 120-108 gave up
went back to 116kg over the space of a ytear and eating out everyday (meal + hot chips)
that was just over 2 weeks ago now im at 109kgs and plannign on getting to about 87kgs

I use to get so many looks/stares when i was fitter, girls would basically be undressing you with their eyes, you could tell their ginies were tingling.
>>
>>739267537
Yes, yes and yes
Strangers even started talking to me for some reason
>>
Went from 260 lbs to 190 lbs from cutting sugar/candy/soda/ corn syrup from my diet, it took less than 70 days to lose the weight. I exercised for at least an hour every day. I Smoke a lot of weed too. Hope this helps
>>
>>739267537
Was 295lbs just over a year ago.

Got diagnosed with diabetes type 2.

Started watching what I eat, going on /fit/ for advice (READ THE FUCKING STICKY!) and exercising - nothing perfect, but something is better than nothing.

Currently weighing just over 200lbs - still got another 30lbs or so to go till I'm happy but I'm getting there. Doc/specialists declared me to be in remission as far as the diabetes goes so that's good.

And yes, I have fallen off the wagon once in the last year big time and made numerous fucking mistakes. I'm only human. But I've found that getting pissed at myself and getting back on the horse (as opposed to eating it) is the key.

Oh and count your calories everyday. That's probably more key than the whole horse thing.
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.