[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is for /b/ros with a gf or a wife. How often to you receive

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 27

File: 492184-t6.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
492184-t6.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
This is for /b/ros with a gf or a wife.

How often to you receive blowjobs?
How long do they typically last?
Do you get them spontaneously or do you have to ask?
Does your gf/wife swallow, spit or jerk you off somewhere else?
>>
Married 2 years. Together seven. Swallows. About every other day. If she sees I got a hard on she'll usually take care of it. Not spontaneous much. But from time to time she'll drop my pants and go to town. Done it a few times at the movies. Once at a family get together she pulled me into a side hall and gave me a quickie bj
>>
>>739188432
Oh, if it's one where we won't be interrupted she will usually edge me a couple times. So 15 min-ish is about how long they last
>>
>>739188148
We don't really have a set routine or schedule for them. I'd say I get my dick sucked 80% of the times that we fuck. Usually it is part of foreplay so I don't generally finish with them. I'd get it 100% of the time if I asked though.
>>
gf for 4 months.
once every 2 weeks or so. whenever we can get a night together really. typically last about 12 minutes. at this point it's just mixed in with the sex so no real asking. she prefers to swallow. hates the smell and the mess.
>>
>>739188148
>How often to you receive blowjobs?
Whenever I want
>How long do they typically last?
However long I want
>Do you get them spontaneously or do you have to ask?
Ask
>Does your gf/wife swallow, spit or jerk you off somewhere else?
Swallow
>>
>>739188148
Been married 6 years

Wife would blow me all the time and swallow then when we were trying to have kids she just blew me before sex. Now that we have a kid that's almost 3 she only blows me every once in awhile never finishes. So I went out and got a girlfriend that loves to suck me off
>>
>>739188148
> have gf
> moves in after less than a year
> bj's stop
> eventually sex stops
> she keeps the house tidy
> cooks and contributes to bills
> after 18mo I picked up a side chick
> 2yrs and home life is decent
> whenever I need to get a nut I stop by side chicks place
> common law gf has no idea
> thinks I'm just super understanding about her not being very sexual
> I may eventually break up with her
> and the main reason will be her lack of sexual activity
>>
>wake up in the morning
>We both check our phone
>Aweful morning wood
>" Hey babe I have a massive erection '
>She pulls it out of my underwear
>Pouts her lips at me " all it so swollen it's almost purple babe, dies it hurt "
>Yea babe
>Want me to make it better
>Before I say anything she's already cupping my balls and sucking me good and slow
>Cum buckets in her mouth
>She swallows and gargles with some water
>We cuddle and go back to sleep

This has been happening once a day for 4+ years now, expecting our first baby girl soon.

Feelsgoodmen
>>
>>739189745
Mine was the same way before the kid, hopefully yours stays that way mine didn't
>>
>>739189745
>calling each other babe

kys
>>
Wife hardly gives a bj any more go the abs store lot there who will suck
>>
>>739189745
My man.
>>
>>739188148
3 times a week, give or take
15-20 mins
Mostly she goes for it
I have a hard time cuming if im not in control (blow jobs/her on top), so havent cum during blowjob yet.. weve only been dating for like 3 months

First girl i dated that wants to give blowjobs, with others i had to ask
>>
>>739188148
I have been married for 13 years and we have sex almost every night. I usually don't get random BJs, but she will sometimes text me at work and ask if I would like one that night. Even if we have sex, she is a good girl and will spend time sucking my cock and giving me deep throat before we have sex. If she does go down on me, it usually lasts 8-12 minutes, and she is a good girl and will never lose a drop.
>>
>>739188148
Pretty much only in the shower because she doesn't like the taste of penis skin or precum (i have good hygiene so that's not it lol) or her pussy juices. Kind of sucks because if she really tried she can deeothroat like 95% of my dick. She does spontaneously start trying to have sex or getting each other off, though. Just no oral. She's never swallowed (getting her into enjoying giving oral more before putting her down that road), but she likes cum shooting onto her face/body.
>>
File: lol.jpg (71KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
71KB, 640x360px
whenever I want them

I don't cum real easy from head alone. Need to see or play with her ass or pussy or something.

ask, but I can just hang out with my cock out or just put it in front of her face

this gf doesn't swallow or take it on the face but anywhere else is fine
>>
Gf for 4 1/2 years

Hates giving blowjobs because it makes her jaw hurt so usually only get a couple a year but she lets me nut on her face whenever I want so there's that
>>
>>739188148
Rarely
10 seconds
Have to ask
Has me jerk off on her ass

My gf is the easily grossed out type and doesn't like cum or pre-cum but I smash that tight pussy to compensate
>>
File: 1500108859243.gif (1MB, 789x588px) Image search: [Google]
1500108859243.gif
1MB, 789x588px
>>739188148
secondly.
1 succond each
spontaneously.
swallow.

Pic related: Wife
>>
File: 1495740810842.jpg (48KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1495740810842.jpg
48KB, 500x371px
>once a month if im lucky
How long do they typically last
>2 minutes
>spontaneously
>never finish, always sex after, then finish

not doing great /b/ros
>>
>>739188148
She'll give me a bj to completion twice a week or so. She almost always swallows, but will occasionally jack me off onto her tits or stomach. She's pretty spontaneous with it. Last night, I was on the couch while she put our son to bed and she came back into the room, got in her knees in front of me, pulled my pants off and went to it.

More often than not, though, sucking leads to sex.
>>
>>739188148
Very rarely.
Maybe 2 minutes tops, then she wants me to fuck her. She NEVER finishes a blowjob.
Generally have to bitch about it because she doesn't really put out but maybe once every few months. If I bitch enough, she'll suck me to get me hard but then she wants to be fucked. So I never get a full blowjob.
She refuses to swallow... but that would require her to actually give me a full blowjob to begin with, which she never does.
>>
File: 1.jpg (52KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
52KB, 640x400px
once this year! cant remember the time before that. wont let me cum in her mouth ever!
>>
>>739189846
Stay mad friends.
>>
You guys whose wives never put out realize she's getting laid somewhere else, right? It's not that she lost her drive, it's that she doesn't need you anymore.
>>
>>739188148

We've been together for five years and she blows me every time we have sex basically. Not always to completion though, more as a foreplay type thing. Sometimes I finish that way after sex though.
>>
>>739190701

Forgot to answer some other stuff: she swallows or I come on her dependent on what I want.

Y'all need to have some more open discussions about sex so you can both get what you want out of it.
>>
>>739188148
ITT
a bunch of sad lots
>>
>>739190683
Yeah I figured as much. My girl only fucks me once every couple of months. I assumed she was getting it elsewhere.
>>
>>739190425
>Gf blows you
>Fuck yes feeling good
>Bout to pop
>" Hey let's fuck "
>But I'm about to cum just now babe
>" But what about me? I want to cum too"
>Now it's a fucking ordeal
>Now she's acting like I'm making her do it
>End up just getting dressed

I've been a few girls like this, fuck them, abandon ship bro, find a better girl like I did who will worship your cock.
>>
>>739190683
What a virgin.
>>
>>739189648

Lack of sex can definitely be a dealbreaker anon. My gf is always down to have sex and loves my cock. She can only take so much though. After about 20 min of rough sex shes begging me to cum so it stops being painful.

She has a very tight vagina and I have a big penis so the two together feels really great for both of us but after awhile it also hurts both of us.

Tight pussy is nice, but sometimes it makes my cock hurt too much and her pussy hurts sometimes too.
>>
>>739188148
With gf of 3 years.

Used to be spontaneous on her part. Now it only happens when she wants something or she's too dry.
Depends. She sucks at sucking so it can last a while and her jaw "hurts" pretty quickly when she has nothing to gain from it.
Nowadays I have to ask and practically push it in her mouth.
Swallow. Always did, but rarely ever got to that point.

I'm seriously considering getting a side chick since she actively resists break ups.
>>
>>739188148
My girlfriend would do it any time I ask her, but I never ask because she sucks at it. In a bad way. It's got to the point that even when she initiates it I'm just like "Nah, that's okay, let me just suck your tits for a bit and then fuck you." It's become a bit of an issue because she is now aware that she's shit at giving head and she feels self-conscious about it.

Really, though. She stops every 20-30 seconds to gag or rub or jaw because she complains of jaw lock. She can barely get past the head. Her pressure is way too light. She scrapes it with her teeth from time to time. She barely makes an effort with handwork. The enthusiasm is there but her technique is just shockingly bad.

All around just the lousiest blowjobber ever. Wat do /b/?
>>
>>739190914
I wish I could find a girl that would worship my cock. While I believe in being fair, she never just focuses on me 100%... If she sucks me at all, she expects me to fuck her. I just would like to relax, lay there, and be sucked off just once.. I'll gladly return the favor, but shes never into it. if I get pleasure, she wants it at the same time. It's frustrating.
>>
>>739191213

get a side chick whose good at giving head
>>
>>739191213
Tell her to practice on other dudes till its right. That'll teach her.
>>
>>739191282
She's a selfish bitch.

This behavior will leak into other parts of your life's later.
>>
>>739188148
Never without prompting. 4-6 times a year.
2-5 minutes before "my jaw hurts"
I have to ask or hint about it for days.
None of the above. After a half-hearted lazy attempt, I jerk myself of just to get it over with.

Lesson to learn kids? Don't marry someone you're sexually incompatible with. You're doomed to a life of misery.
>>
>>739191213
I feel you my chick is the same her stopping kills me if she just blows me for like a minute and a half straight I'd probably bust but she always stops every 30 seconds for one reason or another
>>
Been together for 6 months, she sucks me off 3 times a week for like 7-8min but like the other lad, she rarely finishes because we end up having sex
>>
I was married for four years, and my wife was seriously good at sucking cock. She was very good at taking her goddamn time.

My last girlfriend was kind of bad at blowjobs, but I sort of liked that because it kept me in control - I could very much choose when to cum since it only felt "okay"... Actually preferred it that way.
>>
>>739191416
Oh believe me, it already has. Shes very selfish in A LOT of ways. If I hadn't been with her already for 7 years, i'd have bailed a LONG time ago.... I just hate break ups, ya know?
>>
>>739188148
Married for 8 years

>BJ bout once a week
>2-3 minutes, usually just foreplay
>spontaneously

How a good sexytime usually goes:
>get drunk
>start by playing with her pussy and ass
>usually get a plug in her ass
>starts blowing me
>fuck
>she sucks me off
>keeps sucking until I am hard again.
>Fuck her ass
>next load deep into her butt.

Then I get to listen for the next week about how sore her ass is and how she is never doing it again. But then every weekend I am balls deep in it.
>>
>>739188148
>Married 20 years
>Blowjobs to completion a few times per month
>Blowjobs as foreplay several times a week
>Can last anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, depending on how stoned I am and how eager she is
>Most develop spontaneously, but she'll usually do it if I ask
>Wife usually spits, but sometimes swallows or jerks it onto her tits
>>
>>739191427
You too eh? Your answers are almost identical to my own. Sucks being with a frigid bitch that very rarely puts out. I feel for ya, /b/ro. Hell, not even just lack of blowjobs, but lack of sex in general. 9 times out of 10? I just jack off to get myself off. I can please myself better than she can anyway.
>>
>>739191726
Yep. Exactly.
>>
My first GF was absolute shit at blowing. Each time i'd give her small bits of advice. After getting 4 a week, soon enough she was an expert.

I ended breaking up with her though. Next bastard better be thankful.

Teach girls how to suck /b/
>>
>>739189550
How do you approach a girl to get an on-the-side relationship without her getting attached or blowing eachother's cover?
>>
I usually take a shower with my wife a few times a week. Everytime we shower together I get a blowjob. I usually last 10-15 minutes. I usually cum right in her mouth, she swallows sometimes, spits sometimes, I even cum on her face every once in a while.
>>
>>739191674
LOL had an ex in college like that swore she'd never do it again every morning after and next time she was drunk she'd tell me to fuck her ass
>>
>>739188148
I see my gf on the weekends and almost always get head at least once if not more. Record with current gf is 4 times in one day.
I have a problem cumming from getting head but it's my favorite thing in the world. So my gf will literally suck my dick for 2 hours if that's what it takes.
I've never asked for head. I've told her to suck my dick a bunch of times and she'll happily drop to her knees. But usually she'll just suck it on her own while we're watching stuff on netflix.
When we first started dating she always swallowed. Then there was a point where I changed my diet for the worse and she wouldn't swallow. Now I drink lots of pineapple juice and eat better so she's back to swallowing again.
>>
File: 60c2188c4cca0a9e.jpg (41KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
60c2188c4cca0a9e.jpg
41KB, 400x541px
>>739188148
No current gf, but for a bigger datapool, let's talk about ex-gfs.

#1 Occasionally, like twice a month. Lasted five to ten minutes. When asked. Spit.
#2 Never gave blowjobs, ever. Main reason I ditched her, being sexually unsatisfied is nothing you can make up for with anything else.
#3 Loved giving blowjobs. Lasted five to fifteen minutes depending on how fast I wanted to or she wanted me to cum. Daily and spontaneously and when asked, also almost every time we had sex I finished with a bj. Swallowed half the time, jerked me somewhere else the other times. Great girl.
#4 69ing three to four times a week, no exclusive blowjobs. Never finished outside her pussy, but 69ing usually took up a fair amount of our sex, some fifteen minutes upwards. Spontaneously, as in she changes position, and when asked, as in I change position.

Also from a lot of one night stands I can assure you that blowjobs are common place among easy girls.
>>
Back b4 the abs she was sucking me knew I was about to cum told her to do it a bit more shot a huge load in her mouth she was pissed after that would suck for awhile then it turned into a hj at the abs they suck to compleation
>>
>>739191587
I recently broke up with a gf of 7 years, we owned a house together even. I'm not telling you to be impulsive or not to think about the future but sometimes for whatever reason you gotta bail. Maybe it's a mistake that you will regret for the rest of your life, maybe it won't. It'll be difficult for her especially when you shack up with another chick. anyway cya fag
>>
My ex-wife was great sucked all the time but turned out she was kind of a slut so even though we fucked and she sucked my cock and let me cum anywhere she was fucking other dudes to. Current wife used to suck my dick until we have a kid it's been three years since then and not one blowjob even when I ask for one. I even begged liked a bitch and she didn't care. Our sex is great though we fuck a few times a week and it's really good but very vanilla. She is more of a good girl but I guess it's better then getting cheated on. Messed up part is I'm getting to the point where I'm going to pay a hooker just to suck me off since my wife isn't doing it.
>>
been with my wife 15yrs, never get blowjobs, trading her in when my last kid hits 18. Now I go to AMPs ect.
>>
>be me
>last night
>getting bj from gf in car
>in her apartmnet parking lot
>guard passes by and flashes light into car
>tells us to get out
>lectures us not to do it again
>tells me to never come back

off topic but funny how this thread came up after what happened to me last night, asshole guard.

Anyways, get a bj 2-3 times a week usually last 10-30 minutes depending how i'm feeling or how she's feeling, spontaneous, and she always swallows.
>>
>>739188148
My girlfriend is pretty terrible at blow jobs, a retainer exploded in her mouth and she has these sharp metal pieces behind her teeth. That being said, she's pretty good about it. She knows they aren't the best so it's mostly used as a means to fuck more. Sometimes I ask for them, sometimes she just does it. Either way, it turns us both on more and we become fucking animals afterwards
>>
>>739188148

married w/ 3 young kids.

only a few a month at best (usually before sex)
5 - 10 minutes
I usually just shove it in her mouth
if I finish in her mouth she swallows.
>>
Engaged
been together little over 2 years.
She got pregnant early on, cheaper to keep er
Shes socially awkward and bitchy a lot
Have the most beautiful daughter ever
Before the kid we fucked like 8 times when we would see eachother on the weekend. I couldnt keep up.
After pregnancy she was on BC, which she claimed killed her sex drive, never wanted it.
Got off BC and we fucked more, but never like before.
Complains "my vaginas not the same anymore"
I always try to initiate sex now and get shot down. too tired, headache, dont feel like it.
Got one BJ ever, she was shit faced drunk and I wasnt taking no for an answer.. meh not that great.
Complains it makes her mouth hurt. shes a tiny girl.. her "mouth is too small"
Says if I gag her itd make her puke

Tired of fapping thinking about finding another married guy through craigslist casual encounters, I just want my dick sucked for gods sake im miserable.
>>
>>739191304
I probably would, but I'm short, fat and ugly and I have a shit personality, so it's not a simple matter. She's quite far above my league, plus I kind of love her a bit most of the time so I'm worried I'll feel bad or something, even if I did manage to pull off a decent side-fuck.

>>739191384
kek

>>739191429
That's exactly it. Even though she's shit at it, if I was horny enough all it would take would be about 2 minutes or so of uninterrupted suckage. She claims she just needs to "practice more" on me, but I don't like going soft half way through because she keeps stopping to squint in pain and rub her jaw like a contemplative Chinese philosopher. In two years of dating, I have never come from her head, and it seems I never will.
>>
>>739191987
Can you share a story about a great bj girl 3 gave fam?
>>
>>739191983
Is your gf a little or into petplay? Sounds obident as fuck.
>>
>>739188148
> How often to you receive blowjobs?
never
>>
>>739192415
4 years here think she made me cum once when I was wasted other than that I have to just fap and bust on her face or in her mouth...one thing you can try is to get her pretty drunk usually that takes care of the "jaw thing"
>>
My ex was 18 when we met and was really hesitant to give head, I kept talking her into it and eventually she started getting so wet from doing it (literally dripping) that it became pretty regular foreplay. I would cum in her mouth after sex maybe 30% of the time, even more often if it was just head. Didn't usually swallow but had no problem with taking my load in her mouth.
>>
been together for a year and some change

i usually eat her out more than she goes down on me, but i think like

-a few times a week
-15-25 mins
-she does what she wants i dont complain
-swallows
>>
>>739191726
why don't you just get her to orgasm a whole bunch? like I think sex drive increases with the more release someone can get.
>>
>>739188148
On average, twice per week. Sometimes long intervals, sometimes quite often.
Depends on my
I used to get a lot of spontaneous bjs. Fewer and fewer as time pass.
Used to always swallow now spits more often
>>
>>739188148
gf of over 2.5 years
in college with roomates, typically got blown every friday and saturday night, occasionally weekday afternoons too if roomates were out. Once on the couch in the middle of the night, shit was cash.
About five minutes or so, she awesome at it
mostly spontaneous
almost always she finishes by jerking me off onto my stomach if im in the zone and dont want to move, but i love flipping over and coming on her. standing up blowjobs are the best
now we live together in an apartment for the summer so we have a room all to ourselves. unfortunately, we booth work super long hoours so were both exhausted and dont do stuff much anymore :(
(but tuesday we both have off, i'm gonna give her a great dicking)
>>
>>739188148

for the first two years, about twice a week - it's only about once a month now.
although a big reason is that we rather have sex. she would suck me off if I'd ask for it when we're making out.

if it's start to finish, I'd say about 10 minutes - she likes to take her time with it.

in the beginning a lot were spontaneous, but now it's mostly something she does for a couple of minutes before sex

spits, though she really licks up everything - never had the slightest amount of cum left anywhere after a blowjob
>>
>>739188148
Married for 13 years now. I only get bjs as part of foreplay, so only during her infertile period, one week-ish a month.
>>
>>739188148
Gf of a few months found out about my femdom and ballbusting fetish because I forgot to remove the folder from my quick access. So now its mostly kinky
>>
>>739193216
dafh
>>
>>739192774
She's very submissive and obedient, and she's a little without being into that scene. She's got a fat ass and loves when I spank her, which I do as a reward for good behavior. Sweetest girl I've ever met and loves me and my cock.
>>
>>739189648

My amazing gf is going through early menopause. She went from THE horniest, soaking wet cock-gobbling submissive slut for me to a dead fish that can't self-lubricate. I adore her but I feel you, anon.
>>
>>739188148

>How often do you receive blowjobs?
about once every other day
>How long do they last?
Not sure, kinda use it as a warm up before sex
>Do you get them spontaneously
Yep, spontaneously
>Does your gf swallow, spit...?
She spits, doesn't like the taste she says
>>
File: 0ADDffgafddsdha.jpg (144KB, 1441x917px) Image search: [Google]
0ADDffgafddsdha.jpg
144KB, 1441x917px
>>739193305
WTF?
Why watches at 0 $?
>>
>>739188148
about 3-4 times a year
10-15 minutes
have to ask
she jerk me off when i'm ending then she runs to the bathroom to brush her teeth and I suspect vomit a bit.

Been with my wife for about 8 years, I was used with my ex gfs to get fucking loads of good blowjob. everywhere, all the time. i was blown in park, in cars, in staircases...You name ti. 2-3 times per week. Now it's the ultimate dry spell. Married life is wonderful. And don't come with that "wash yourself and get clean" or "treat her better". I'm always clean shaven and always out of the shower before even considering a blowjob and we just roam the city for the most luxurious experience all the time. Also have a good home and good cars.
>>
>>739193413
What was the 2 hour blowjob like? Did she just keep you in her mouth warmly or was she worshiping the rest of your body with her tongue? Either way it sounds godly.
>>
>barely sexually active
>when she is I cum quickly due to lack of sexuality leaving her unsatisfied
Help
>>
>>739193630

Foreplay, anon. make her cum at LEAST once with your fingers/mouth before you dive in dick-first.
>>
>>739191427
>>739193612
It's fun to see there is at least 2 honest married guys here. LOL at all the lyingfags saying they get blown 2-3 times a week when they are married.
>>
>>739193420
sounds like she is cheating on you
>>
I would like that if a girlfriend gives me a blowjob and does it with me whenever I feel like it
>>
Married annon here: I get blowjobs maybe twice a month before sex, they can last as long as 30 mins. I have to ask for them most of the time. Wife does not swallow, spit, or let me cum on her face. That being said she is good at giveing me head, I just wished she would do it with out me asking everytime.
>>
>>739188148
fiancée for 1 year, plan to marry next year

Everytime we have sex or do "something sexual", I kinda need it to get super hard

As long as I want usually, I really don't come quickly.
Once during one of our games she blew me slowly for more than 1 hour before making me come

I never ask, it's always implied that she has to get me hard the best way if she wants to get fucked properly

Variety is important, sometimes I want her to swallow and sometimes I want to see her tits or her face covered in cum. She doesn't spit
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 853x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 853x1137px
25 yo guy with 25yo wife married 1 year.

1 or 2 a month
20min give or take
Both more spontaneously though
Mostly after 20 min of bj she will get on top and we fuck but if she can get me off fast enough it is usually swallow
>>
>>739193630
Force yourself to fap to porn or imagination. If you force it enough it will actually increase your sex drive rather than lowering it
>>
>>739193807
You should just cum one time in her mouth and say you did it by accident to see what she does my guess would be swallow just to get it over with
>>
>>739193709
bad tip. one my wife came once, she loses all interest in sex.
>>
>>739191118
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."
>>
>>739193747
You do realize that there is some variance in how often people have sex while married, right? My wife and I have sex more often on her infertile period because we don't ever while she's not infertile. That and some people simply have more sex.
>>
>>739193880
My sex drive is much bigger than hers, but because of that, I don't have sex that often, but when we do, I cum too quickly
>>
>>739193841
What's it like cumming on someones face? I assume you're not turned on anymore but the sight should still be awesome
>>
>>739193748
Not saying she isn't, but that shit does happen though. If you love her just wait it out and she will light back up again.
>>
>>739193748

No, she isn't… well, what do I know. I suppose it's possible.

She gets hot flashes and her libido as just dropped from level 11 to 1 or 2. She loves me and feels guilty for not "feeling it" these days. I'm just getting tired of doing all the work and having to coax her into being interested, especially when she used to be so eager and ready 24/7.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>739193309
Must have been very awkward when she first found out
>>
>>739193975
you do realise that most women stop having strong interest in sex when they locked in a commitement, right?
>>
>>739188148
Once every two weeks
It lasts between 10 and 15 minutes
I usually have to ask but sometimes spontaneously
She spits in the bathroom
>>
>>739188148
>Been with her for 9 years
>married for a few months
>Get sucked off once or twice a month
>never return favor
>sometimes I ask sometimes it's random
>typically 5 minutes
>swallows every time
>>
>>739193911

Oh, well what the hell does she expect you to do, then? If she cums, then she should just be your sexdoll until you get yours. Sorry, anon.
>>
>>739188148
Married for 4 years, 2 kids, together 10.
BJ every 10 days, spit.
I kinda have to ask for a bj, but not really, I dunno.
Sex 1 to 2 times a week.
>>
>>739194093
LOL this guy
>>
>>739193340
>dafh
what?
>>
>>739194064
Try different avenues anon make her blow you more instead of full blown sex especially if she can't get as wet nowadays also think about gifts for rewarding her for worshipping your cock...also you ever think about anal?
>>
>>739188148
About once a week?
Used to take some 35 minutes, but now she's good enough to finish me in 5 on good days. Average 10.
Usually have to ask.
Almost always swallows, unless she wants it on her face.
>>
>>739194152
clean up and go back to sitcom. She says thanks everytime though.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-09-24-23h42m14s263.png (810KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-24-23h42m14s263.png
810KB, 1280x738px
>>739188148
>Whenever I want to (Not often, not a fan)
>As long as I deem (Not a fan though)
>I have the option of either
>Swallows, sometimes tries to kiss me after though.
>>
>How often do you receive blowjobs?
Pretty much anytime she gives me a handjob, it transitions to a BJ. So fairly often
Not long enough unfortunately
Depends on if she's the one who initiates sex or not. If I do, I usually have to ask. If she does, she goes straight for it
Never swallows, rarely spits. It mostly ends with me busting a nut either in her hand, tits or, if I'm really lucky (or she's drunk) her face
>>
>>739194209
My wife has a huge set of tits so I alwats try to coat those bad boys when I can.
>>
>>739194287
Forget in your original post if you said you're married or not if you're married just do it you can honestly claim it was an accident especially if you pull out onto her face you can say you were trying to pull out because you didn't want to cum in her mouth because you know she hates that
>>
>>739194188

We are both interested in anal, but she's tiny and neither of us have done it. That will probably come in time.

And yes, I think I ned to be more dominant/aggressive again. I have slacked off in that, because I started getting self-concious (since she isn't trying to swallow my cock all the time anymore) and sensitive to her libido troubles. I could get back into it and see what happens.

Thanks /b/ro
>>
>>739194209
Yeah I imagine swallowing leaves you in a toe-curling state from the sensation, sounds the best outside of a creampie.
>>
>>739194443
Thats the plan!
>>
>>739188148
Married for 4 years. Second marriage for both of us.
Whenever I want. It's usually a couple times a week.
I kinda last a while normally. If she really wants to hurry my little slut can pop me off in a couple minutes. She's a fucking pro
Both. Sometimes I ask and sometimes she just does it.
She usually jerks me off onto her face. She had an ex that surprised her with some of that nasty chunky cum in her mouth once and it ruined her on taking it in her mouth. She'll do it in a pinch but doesn't like it much.
>>
File: IMG_7057.jpg (386KB, 1892x1419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7057.jpg
386KB, 1892x1419px
>>739188148
Engaged. Also have a full time girlfriend. We are polyamorous triad. My gf the s more like "I want to suck your cock right now" about once a week, however if ever I want one, she was gladly get on her knees without any question. My fiancé is less enthusiastic about head. Her cunt is soooo tight tho. Both will swallow, spit, take it on their face, ass, cunt, tits -- whatever I want. They will swap my cum too which is great. Sometimes I wake up in the night and will fuck one of them and then cum on the other's face. They literally love it.

To answer your question I guess -- 3 or 4 blowjobs a week is pretty normal. Along with sex 3-4 times.

Pic related, my gf's cunt
>>
>>739188148

As often as inask but typical only if we are in bed and she is trying to fool around.
She typical blows me out of necessity. (For spit on my dick)
It only takes 30 seconds or so. She will never swallow or even get me close to Cummings. It's for play and that's it...

But she's a good girl and I love her.
In my experience the girls that swallow are crazy AF.
>>
>>739194474
What kind of stuff did you get to enjoy when she was in submissive slut mode?
>>
>>739194093
No clue where you got that idea. If anything it made my wife more eager to fuck me.
>>
>>739194424
Big tities coating is the best, i'll tell you. But facial should be tried once. It's cool, but unless your gf or wife is a good slut who get turned on by cum, it will get akward.
>>
>>739194474
No problem and speaking from experience anal can seriously change a relationship it did for my wife and I we were having similar troubles and it opened up a lot of new scenarios... pro tip lots of lube and liquor the first time just go for it
>>
>>739194549
Blwojobs just go until they end. Like 15-30mins I guess. Less if they're both working at it
>>
>>739188148
Once a week
The last half an hour
I have to ask
My gf swallows
>>
>>739194164
same...

My ex suck my dick almost every 2 days or so.
I miss the sex, but my current wife is way less crazy !
>>
File: call for help.png (193KB, 410x390px) Image search: [Google]
call for help.png
193KB, 410x390px
>>739194295

Damn.
So sorry, anon.

Is she sub at all? Doesn't sound like it. What if you just held her down and said "not yet." and took her like a beast claiming his bitch? Just nail the woman.

But generally speaking, if she is so unhappy that she isn't pleased, she should aid you in kind.
>>
>>739194592
Source: society, internet, scientific research...you liying on the internet doesn't make it true mate.
>>
>>739188148
Whenever I can get one of my daughters to give one, usually once a day.
Usually about 10-15 minutes, more or less if it's wanted to be.
Sometimes my girls will ask to do it but usually I'll tell the one I'm want to play with "hey, let's go play".
>swallow, spit or jerk you off somewhere else?
Sometimes I'll try to cum in their tiny little kitties but usually I cum in their mouths and tgey swallow.
>>
>>739194549
Damn that pussy looks like heaven. Could you share some stories for us? You must be getting some insane entertainment from them.
>>
>>739192695
Sure, but I'm not exactly born to write erotica.

>be me, 21
>have gf for about half a year now
>live together
>watch BDSM porn, gf is at work (nurse)
>she doesn't know I'm into it yet, sex has been good and wild, but pretty vanilla
>I had a bottle of white wine before
>gf comes home
>consider turning off porn, but I feel confident from the alcohol
>continue to fap as she comes in
>look at her and smile
>she smiles back
>sits down on the bed
>gagging scene
>strokes my cock for me for a couple of seconds
>says "pause it"
>goes to the bathroom and takes a shower
>comes back ~20 minutes later, heavy smokey eyes make-up
>bored semi-boner suddenly back up to 100%
>she re-positions me so she can watch the porn while sucking me
>can't decide what to look at
>she mimics the movements of the porn
>couple of minutes go by, almost came two times, she stopped me
>she turns off the gagging porn
>says "I want that." and gets off the bed, down on her knees
>I stand up
>not sure if I should unleash my fantasies on her
>"I want that, now"
>slap her over the face
>she looks perplexed
>grab her hair and pull her mouth over my cock
>move her head slowly and steadily up and down my shaft, always stopping right before the point of discomfort
>>
>>739194916
2/2 (comment too long, fuck off /b/)
>she holds eye contact
>grip her more firmly, increase speed of motion
>slightly go over the point every time, every time my cock goes deep she twitches a little and blinks
>pull her head close and thrust my cock down her throat
>her eyes widen, then tear up
>her hands move from my balls to my hips, trying to push me away
>I hold the grip
>she holds the eye contact
>her resistance gets softer
>tears roll down her cheeks leaving black trails while she's twitching
>only held her a few seconds, but I soaked up every detail
>as I pull out my dick her saliva follows
>she breathes heavily eyes now on my cock
>she hesitates for a second
>wraps her lips around my shaft and pulls me so close my dick goes down her throat again
>she closes her eyes
>I take her hands away from me and hold them behind her head
>begin to thrust
>she starts gagging, arching her back, but I pull her up and close by her hands behind her head
>continue for a few seconds and release her
>she falls backwards, gasping for air
>"You said you wanted it."
>"More."
>All my doubts fall off
>hold her head in both hands
>thrust deep into her throat, fast and hard, holding her head in place and literally fucking it
>about to cum
>tell her
>she grabs my ass and pulls me close
>I stop moving at the deepest I can go
>cum down her throat
>all I feel is the motions of her swallowing around my cock
>pull out
>she gasps
>smiles at me widely with hysterical eyes
Looks like we shared a fetish.

There's obviously a lot of vanilla stuff, but since I'm about to leave I thought I may as well share that story, the first of a lot and the softest.
>>
>>739194575

She loved getting slapped all over… the face, especially. Rape play. She was a footstool. She loved being humiliated (in private) and called every slutty name in the book. I would go so rough on her, she would be bawling by the time I would cum, but she would thank me up and down about how emotionally intense it all was. She just ate it up.

Once, she independently bought OTC reading glasses just so she can keep her eyes open when I cum on her face, so she could watch it. She conditioned me to get hard just when she puts on the glasses, heh.

She LOVED being a goodie-two-shoes in public, and my dirty whore in private. Good times, for sure.
>>
>>739194797
They better be loli tier my dude
>>
>>739194636

yeah, thanks, man. I've heard the same advice in my own research. Just looking for the right opportunity to take her ass, but I agree…it should be a fun new feature if we go at it cautiously and responsibly.
>>
>>739194735
Yeah I sometime flip her over and fuck her anyway. And she is kind of into anal sex so sometime she will let me fuck it. But seeing the woman you love doing this as a "job" if you want to, it's a total boner killer.i don't really understand her, You can even put an Hitachi right on her clit while eating her ass and she can still have a perfect conversation about venezuelan politic. Love her, and we get along very well in our life together, but I'm still not used to this. Every woman i knew before her, we had very satisfying sexual life, with lots of variety and funs....And yes, normally I would start by eating them until they came, and they would crave the D afterwhile...That was the good time.
>>
>>739188148
Sex 3 times a week.
BJ's mostly just for fore play.
She will swallow when she is in the mood.
I get at least one BJ to completion when she is on her period.
>>
>>739195079
They're all under 12.
>>
>>739195153

>…seeing the woman you love doing this as a "job"…

I completely feel you, anon. That shit sucks. Can't be a quick/easy fix, but I'll encourage you to keep working on it.
>>
>>739195033
It sounds like you had such a thankful little slut I'm suprised you were able to resist using her as a footstool or marking her face with your red marks anon. You need to bring the good times back.
>>
>>739193993
I like it, but it's more the idea that turns me on, more than the execution...Like many things in sex

Still, I like to see her face covered even if tits allow more cum play for obvious reasons, while face you also kinda try to not shoot her eyes too much
>>
>>739194782
Alrighty then. You have fun in your sad little world where marriage makes every woman lose interest in sex.
>>
File: 1494570897953.jpg (22KB, 487x253px) Image search: [Google]
1494570897953.jpg
22KB, 487x253px
>>739188148
Maybe once a month
It lasts for 15 minutes
Depends on the mood, could be anytime
I cum in her mouth but she doesn't swallow
>>
>>739195172
Then please tell us more, bonus points if they call you daddy.
>>
>>739189745
you wear underwear to bed? was is that madness>
>>
>>739188148
Married, 8 years, together 11

About once a week, ends in sex. Can count on one hand the amount of times I've busted in her mouth though. She always spits
>>
>>739193625
Tbh long blowjobs like that are mostly frustrating. She doesn't take direction all that well and doesn't always remember stuff from previous blowjobs. I've given her plenty of direction and have even shown her tons of bj porn and pointed things out which she "tried" but failed. So it's kind of like I'll lay back and watch a movie or play video games and largely ignore her while she's slowly sucking, then get fed up after a while and jerk off while she sucks my balls and finish in her mouth. There are other times where she goes to fucking TOWN on my dick and it's amazing. But when she's going full on she can only last maybe 20-30 minutes then gets tired and I have to jerk off in her mouth if she hasn't made me nut. I've had a girl finish me off on her own less than 20 times in my life, and I'm almost 40.
>>
>>739194474
Im in the same boat right now. Just fucking Exhausting and depressing to almost beg for some sex.

Contemplating fucking someone else but I'm a pussy and feel bad about cheating.
>>
>>739189846
This. Didn't realize a man and woman could be a gay couple.
>>
>>How often to you receive blowjobs?
twice a week
10 mins at most sadly
It's usually on the weekend when we're relaxed
Swallow
>>
>>739195303

Yeah, I think so too. I think that's something us guys can get screwed up in… in that, we work so hard to be loving and sensitive to their needs, we end up losing sight of that "edge" in ourselves that made the sex life really burn hot.

The more I'm talking to you /b/ros, the more I feel like I could help her fight the dead-ovary low libido and (consensually) beat her back into being a rightful slut for me. I know she still has it in her, because she flits with me like that still. Just doesn't take the slutty initiative like she used to.
>>
>>739188148
Been married 11 years.
We have 4 kids.
my wife does not blow me. Ever.
She never really did. Her mouth is quite small.
(this is not to imply my dick is huge, it isn't. But her mouth is tiny, so its hard for her)

She lets me fuck her as often as i want though. So i don't complain.
I knew she was bad at head when i married her.
>>
>>739188148
Married almost 15.

1-2 a month as the main dish, often a little during foreplay.

Last less than 10, more than 5.

Sometimes spontaneous, because she doesn't want it leak out later.

Sadly doesn't let me finish in her mouth, which isn't great, but not like it's bad or anything.
>>
>>739188148
Gf of 4 years
>every night practically
>bout 15mins
>gotta earn that shit
>either swallows or lets me finish on her breasticles
>>
File: 1 (21).png (1MB, 1273x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1 (21).png
1MB, 1273x1273px
>>739188148
>>
Ive been with my girlfriend for 7 years. I dont ever get any blowjobs though, vus my dick is too big for her mouth (teeth scrape dick even if her mouth is all the way open). But ive gotten her to let me do anal to make up for it lol.
>>
>>739189424
>Asking self for blowjob
>>
>>739189424
I can tell by your answer you are so full of shit
>>
>>739189878
>ABS Store
Adult book store store?
>>
File: IMG_6856.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6856.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>739194816
Thanks mate, yeah I could greentext some stuff for y'all but I guess it's not particularly interesting. They're both subs though my gf is moreso, as you'd imagine. My fiancé is very stable and easy going. Less into bdsm. Been dating my gf for 7 months. Gf wants to get tied down and "raped" relentlessly. My fiancé loves helping with that stuff. They don't date each other, but love to fool around when I'm also involved. My fiancé has one other partner as well. We spend a lot of time together as a group of 4 - so I guess we are technically more of a quad, though he feels less involved and also has no romantic connection to me or my gf.

I'm trying hard here to think of some greentext but it's all just generic triad/threesome/bdsm stuff. Best is them cumswapping or making them decide when each other get to cum. I like to either limit their orgasms and deny them, or conversely tie the up and force them to have many orgasms. Again, something that the other always helps with. I've never tied both of them up simultaneously, though that sounds fun. Oo swapping back and forth between each of their cunts and asses is pretty great. And having them hold each other down for beatings (caning/spanking mostly)

Sorry man I'm literally so bad at greentext

Here's another pic of her ass for you though
>>
>>739190914
Then hold off, eat her out nice and good, you've calmed down and can now fuck.

Porque los problemo?
>>
>>739190425
Are you me?
You sound like
>>
>>739194093
That's complete bullshit. I've been with my current gf for almost 6 years and she constantly wants my dick. She's fucking insatiable. We actually have more sex now than when we first started dating, and I get regular head on top of that.
>>
>>739194093
Not remotely true. You either pick shitty women or you're shit in bed. Or both.
>>
>>739188148
My fiance has a messed up jaw for the last few years, so keep that in mind.
>Frequency
Once or twice a month, usually leads to sex or 69.
>Length
Usually it leads to her finishing me off like that. Probably 15 minutes or so, if she takes it slow. She's got one hell of a mouth so she could do 5 if she tried.
>Spontaneous or ask?
80% ask, but I think it's because of her jaw. It hurts and gets tired after 5 minutes unless she's high as hell or drunk as fuck. I usually start off by telling her "I'd love to see your lips wrapped around my cock". No joke, it works. You get to say all kinds of shit after 7 years together.
>Spit, swallow, jerk
She tries to swallow, but she's got a small mouth and a gag reflex so usually she'll overflow a bit and swallow what she can. That being said, for some fucking reason her handjobs are GREAT so I don't mind a handjob finish with some tongue.
>>
>>739195452

I feel you, man. Won't tell you what to do, but godspeed, regardless.
>>
>>739195878
>Sorry man I'm literally so bad at greentext
Don't worry it's just great to read about such a scenario in general. Do you have any tales of them both giving you a long blowjob to fit the theme of the thread?
Her ass and pussy really are something, thank you. It looked better used with your cum though
>>
>>739195697
>>739195722
I'm glad I'm not the only oldfag still hanging on /b/
>>
>>739188148
Bjs?
2-3times a day lasts as long as i want
Shes the one with the higher sex drive shes 20 and on the chubby side. im 24 swallows spits gargles everything really. sexy slut make me cum everytime.
Fuked and sucked at her mothers house mums house, my house, at work, mall, in the car, on a plane, at the park everywhere really.
>>
ITT liars and fantasizers.
>>
>>739195995

Awesome, anon. As the experiences of many other anons here show…good times are fleeting, so appreciate what you have now, and savor every load you gush down her throat. Nothing lasts. Nothing is forever. Enjoy that pussy while you have it!
>>
>>739196217
>fantasy
>>
>>739194093
i'm gonna have to hop on the bandwagon here and disagree with you too here anon.

i've been in a 4 year relationship, followed by a 5 year relationship, and now an 11 year relationship.

At no point, had the girls i was with, been uninterested in having sex with me...

...you have a girl whose convinced you her abnormality is normal. Either to spare her own feelings, or yours.

Women like dick. true story.
>>
Wife of 10 years thought she could stop blowing me. Now I won't fuck her unless she sucks my dick. I let it year go by with no sex when she asked why I told her cuz she stops sucking dick. One of the main reasons I stayed with her after two kids is because of her throat game
>>
>>739196323
Nigga you should've just spoke up
>>
>>739191213
Ask her to have a practice session with you. Give her good instruction, tell her what you do and don't like. If she's not willing to get better, her problem is laziness, not technique. My woman sucked at this stuff too but now she's fucking amazing after 7 years of practice. If your partner isn't willing to make your sex life better, she's obviously not aware of how important sex is to a long-lasting relationship. There are PLENTY of articles and self-help books. She needs to show some initiative.
>>
File: G_20170619_16220413.gif (2MB, 506x356px) Image search: [Google]
G_20170619_16220413.gif
2MB, 506x356px
>>739196160
Damn auto correct. But yea for real thou. If your girl dont suck your dick and make you cum you shouldnt make her cum from oral
>>
>>739196214
i've been here for well over a decade.

It's always sucked.

If i could find more interesting websites, i'd never come back here...
but the fucking internet is gay as shit now....
...and so here I remain...
>>
>>739191587
You have ONE life. You have a FINITE amount of time. Don't waste it on someone who doesn't care to help you spend it wisely.
>>
As often as I want really, but generally 4 or so times a week.
10-20 minutes
sometimes spontaneous sometimes ask
jerk me off
>>
File: G_20170618_21231610.gif (2MB, 568x476px) Image search: [Google]
G_20170618_21231610.gif
2MB, 568x476px
>>739196299
I agree with this. Most girls love to fuck. The ones that don't jave a medical condition or haven't been fucked right yet.
Ive had girls literally beg me to go out with them. And when i said no they begged to be fuck friends. Once they get fucked good they always want more. And do pretty much anything you want
>>
>>739196214
Been here off and on since crackychan.
But ya, I'm 42, seems ancient compared to most kids on here now. Still good for a laugh here and there, but it's definitely gone down hill since moot left
>>
>>739196214
I have also been here too long, but the rest of the internet is kind of boring. Since I usually check /co/, I often bumble over here.
>>
>>739188148

Together ~7 years, Common-law since my son was born about a year ago.

Haven't in about a year and a half - 2 years.
>How long DID* they typically last?
Would usually be during foreplay (~5-15min, whatever we were feeling), sometimes to finish.
There was never any spontaneity with them, ever. It got to the point that I would have to literally walk to her side of the bed, and whip it out onto/into her face, and pray she doesn't continue to pretend to be asleep. Usually she was pretty receptive.
She may have swallowed a couple times, but she has an abusive gag reflex and I guess hated the sensation of swallowing. I usually chose to cum on her ass anyways.

Ah, the good 'ol days.
>>
>>739188148
Been married for 19 years (dated for 2 1/2 years). She used to suck dick a lot at least every time we had sex 3 to 4 days a week. Then after our first child was born, oral dropped off the map (15 years ago). I always went down on her, and still do without her prompting me. I enjoy it.

Now I'm lucky if I get head for Christmas, my birthday, and father's day. When I told her I wish she would reciprocate more, she said she just didn't like doing it anymore, but openly told me that she didn't want be to stop eating her out.

Needless to say this has put a real crimp in my secual satisfaction. I continually ask, only to be rebuffed. Ive never thought of cheating, but every now and then, i fantasize about getting knob slobbed by other women. Yeah, I'm bitter.
>>
>>739188148
A mosquito bit my dick while I was peeing in the woods the other day. I just watched it and said to myself that this was as close to getting my dick sucked as I was ever going to get...
>>
>>739196450
Should I have to when I still eat the box all the time and from the back. She just slowly thought she could end get sick duck career without me knowing
>>
>>739196814
I mostly agree with your agreeing with my post...
however, i'd like to set myself apart from your overall general tone, by clarifying, that i'm not an especially 'Gifted' lover... as it were.

i'm not "fucking them good"
i'm fucking them averagely at best.
every woman I fuck is responsible for her own orgasm, as i am, for mine.
If the bitch doesn't know how to get herself off (mentally or physically) then i'm not going to spend 4 hours trying to figure it out.

This, equal view to sexuality, surprisingly has been very well received by the girls i've fucked.
they see it as freeing, and less stressful.

They either cum, or they don't. i personally don't give a shit.
But they're always happy to give it another whirl in an hour or two (or next day, whatev)

So my point of girls still wanting for fuck, stands.
but it's not because of my magical prowess.
they just wanna fuck anyway...
>>
you guys suck i get a blowjob everyday
>>
>>739196280
Nah. Been with her since high school.
Married almost 2 now. We dont want kids that'll ruin the tempo and our lives
>>
>>739188148
>>739188148
>>739188148
>>739188148
>>739188148
I receive blowjobs either because i bother her abt it or because we haven't had sex in over 2 days so she want's so be submissive. Swallows once in a blue moon which is fine cause she let's me cum on her face or in her pussy. She's one of them public fuck typa gf's but there are hardly any places
>>
>>739197454
Only thing tho is she hasnt let me cum in her face since she usually sucks it all then swallows
>>
Gf of 10 months
About 2-3 times a week just bj, 5-7 with sex.
5-20 min depending on my mood and hers.
Usually have to ask but will do it anytime anywhere never says no, sometimes spontaneously.
Has never not swallowed. Sucks me until every last drop is gone and I can't take it or go soft.
>>
File: IMG_7560.jpg (60KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7560.jpg
60KB, 640x853px
>>739196154
Go follow our blog theirspacee.tumblr.con and send us a message. Little easier to talk when not constrained by a thread

Here's another pic of her ass and cunt tho with my cum in there too
>>
>>739193007
God I miss being this naive.
>>
I may not give my man a bj everyday, but I prefer to surprise him with it when we're out and about or somesuch.. I get the feeling he likes it that way :p
>>
>>739188148
Wife doesn't do any sexual act that isn't foreplay for vaginal intercourse. She's never actually stuck my dick in her mouth, just kissed it a little bit.

>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: Laptablets are stupid.gif (2MB, 297x351px) Image search: [Google]
Laptablets are stupid.gif
2MB, 297x351px
>>739188148
Married with a gf here. They both know and it's entirely legit.

I get blowjobs from the wife about once a month or so, with rare weeks where she wants to suck my daily or more often.

I get blowjobs from the gf at least weekly, usually 2-3x a week.

How long do they last? That can vary widely and doesn't depend on the girl or how skilled they are. Honestly, I have trouble cumming most times from blowjobs alone. Sometimes I cum in a minute, usually it takes me half an hour or so. Luckily, they both actually LIKE to suck cock, so they don't mind the long time. For the wife, she likes me to straddle her head and face fuck her while she's laying on her back (no fatigue issues this way), the gf sucks like a fucking champ in any position though. If she gets tired, she likes it when I grab her by the back of her head and physically move her head to keep sucking.

With the wife, they're spontaneous. With the gf, it's an order along the same veins as "bring me a drink." She sees my cock as a reward for being good and following orders. She also gets off on objectification too, so it's not unusual to sit at a table or desk and eat or work with her underneath sucking away. My new favorite ritual is to go over to her apartment after she's off work and sit on her back porch. It's got a 1/2 wall that looks down into the neighbor's back yard and they frequently use it. Very nice outdoor dining area. I'll sit out there and enjoy the cool night air after the blisteringly hot day while she packs a bowl inside. Soon, she comes out, silently presents me the bowl and a drink, kneels to be collared, and then sucks my cock as I smoke. It's not too unusual for me to strike up a conversation with the neighbor during this. If we really get going on a topic, I'll usually stand up and lean over the half-wall to chat. My lower half stays hidden and the back of her head is pressed against the half-wall, so I usually forcefully deepthroat her at least a stroke or two
>>
>>739188148
I've been with a few girls and a little more than half were willing or even quite enthusiastic in giving blowjobs, the other half weren't willing to do it or it was just something that never came up.

Ironically the ones who were the most blowjob-happy were virgins. The first girl I ever really dated was just like "I'm going to suck your dick Friday" and I was shitting bricks, I couldn't even nut. She gave me the succ a few more times but again I just couldn't cum.

The next girl I dated after her took my v card although she was not a virgin herself. She loved sex and we banged like crazy all the time, one day she was like "oh hey I haven't given you a blowjob yet let's do that" and I was like "yes". We mostly had sex but if she was on her period or we were trying to be quiet in her room or I had banged her well enough & she came but I hadn't yet then she'd suck me off.

The girl after that was a virgin and we did end up having sex eventually but mostly we just gave each other oral for months and months before we first had sex. Even after we first had sex we would give each other the succ more than regular sex.

The next few girls after that were huge sluts but weren't into oral sex, either giving or receiving,
>>
>>739198106

Yes, please continue that. You have no idea how wonderful an unsolicited BJ feels. It's absolute gold to us. Keep being naughty.
>>
Gf used to suck me off once a day and take my load on her face or tits. Then I quit smoking and eating red meat. Now she sucks me off 3-4 times a day and always swallows...
>>
File: Dominate Sub.gif (1MB, 372x405px) Image search: [Google]
Dominate Sub.gif
1MB, 372x405px
>>739198379
As for where I cum, both swallow and like cum. The GF has a full-blown cum fetish though, she gets turned on when I cum on her and tell her she's not allowed to clean it up.

Recently, I was getting a blowjob from the gf and when I was about ready to cum, I told her she wasn't allowed to swallow, she had to hold it. I cam, she did, then I had her get on all fours, keep her head tilted up and mouth open (still full of cum), and played with the outside of her pussy until she was shaking, then I took one of the bad dragon's we own, filled her with it and fucked her hard with it. She was moaning and trying not to choke the whole time. When she was about to cum, I pulled the bad-dragon out of her, grabbed her by her hair, rammed my cock in her raw, and commanded her to swallow. She came so fucking hard I thought my dick was gonna be black with bruises. It was pretty fucking awesome to have her collapse after and just lay there, twitching under me. I love when she gets like that. She knows it doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing with her yet.
>>
I stopped getting blowjobs the day after i got married.

Now, I get fellatio. She sucks my dick just long enough to get it hard and then she stops. She has never finished a blowjob since we got married 3 years ago.

When I complain, she just walks away and then I don't have sex for 3 weeks.
>>
>>739198761
>Then I quit smoking and eating red meat. Now, I don't have a girlfriend anymore

ftfy
>>
>>739199006

I think it's time to get what you need elsewhere, anon. :/

Ever look around?
>>
>>739198379
>presents me the bowl and a drink, kneels to be collared, and then sucks my cock as I smoke
She treats you like royalty, that's hot as fuck. I can't imagine the detail and worship she gives.
>>
>>739191158
>actively resists break ups.

wut
>>
>>739199184
no, I can't afford a divorce. She doesn't work and she would definitely get alimony.
>>
>>739188148
Once or twice a week. They are unprompted and before sex. Usually lasts about 10 minutes. I never cum from head...
>>
File: Mia Rand.webm (2MB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mia Rand.webm
2MB, 889x500px
>8 year relationship
>10-20mins, depends on the day
>Usually spontaneously, though she always does if I request
>She's swallowed a few times, but usually spit
>>
>>739199307
So just stay married and fuck someone else too
>>
once every week or so. they last like 10 minutes. I have to ask, she jerks me off somewhere else. It sucks help me /b/ros how do i get her to love sucking my cock
>>
>>739199307

Well, start making the slooooow, careful plans to fix your situation. Dying with an unsatisfied cock just isn't worth it if she isn't amazing to you in other facets. And something tells me she isn't.

Next year I will be happily divorced for ten years, and I NEVER would have thought I would survive it. It was hard work, and I am still rising up out of the financial ashes, but I would pull that very same trigger again if I had the chance. There is good pussy out there, and thankless bitches can go fuck themselves, IMO.
>>
>>739199511
Oops
>Roughly once a week or so, to completion
>>
>>739190297
same here
sad thing
>>
Gf of 4 years.
What's a blowjob?
Nah, but I only get head like once maybe every other month, if I'm lucky.
Plus I always have to wear a rubber, but it has to be flavoured, otherwise it's "just too gross".
What the shit dudes. My ex would let me facefuck on the regular, shit was sloppy as fuck.
Could be worse I guess, we still fuck semi-regularly, provided I wear a rubber and she doesn't have to do any fucking work.
Kill me.
>>
>>739199224
It's a fully established Dom/sub relationship. She's extremely submissive and loves protocol. I establish rules for my House and she follows them to the letter. I really wish I had an actual house with room to build my own kink furniture. I really want a fuckbox I can lock her in some days. Something simple that immobilizes her with her mouth, pussy, and ass available through openings pressed tightly against her body. Hell, I'd even set it up so I could leisurely game from it. Just sorta fuck at my leisure as I play. The best part is that I wouldn't have to ever clean her or it up. I could just fuck her and use her and cum as many times as I want, then unlock her and command her to clean up my toys; she'd gladly clean herself up/out, wipe down the box inside and out, then wait for me to tell her what she could do next. Probably either get back in the box or let her curl up with her head on my lap. Aftercare is the cornerstone of developing a Kink relationship.
>>
File: rJqPzkzqg.jpg (52KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
rJqPzkzqg.jpg
52KB, 900x810px
>>739189745
>>
>>739188148
never because my gf lives in china
>>
>>739199937
Your "gf" is probably a cartoon you faggot
>>
>>739199589
I live in Colorado. It's where I got married.

https://www.guyvorce.com/greatest-nastiest-states-alimony/
>>
>>739199937
>never because my gf doesn't exist and i'm not a cuck
FTFY
>>
>>739199726
Man it sounds like you're living the dream. She seems to listen to you to the letter, do somedays you just collar her up and have her worship your body?
>>
>>739200130

Ah. Shit. Sorry, anon.

Well, there are massage parlors and fuck buddies out there. Find one that can keep a secret (ideally, one who is VERY smart and cautious and has as much to lose as you do), and get your dick slobbered on again. Baby steps.
>>
>>739188148
I don't get blowjob very often less than weekly but it's because they don't feel that great for me. I jerked off atleast once a day to point I developed delayed ejaculation, so sex takes atleast 30 minutes, and blowjobs and handjobs can't get me off. When we're both horny but short on time (school, work etc) we'll do some mutual masturbation and she'll finish me off in her mouth and swallow it.
>>
>>739200064
nah man, I met her when I was on a research trip in china. she's pretty real
>>
>>739188148
do blowjobs ever stop feeling good?

i get them occasionally from different sluts and they always feel amazing

sometimes better than when i fuck them and creampie
>>
>>739188148
>3-7 times a week
>5-20 min depending on if it's foreplay or the whole deal
>Spontaneous, usually will if asked
>Jerk off elsewhere, usually tits or stomach
>>
>>739200442

Some (debatably: most) girls are amazing at them, if you aren't to picky. Then there are the ones who just don't get it or are out of practice. Teeth and so on.

And yes, if they know how to handle a cumming dick, when it is oversensitive, pumping down her throat can feel so amazing compared to bareback in her womb. A little bit of this and a little bit of that, for best results.
>>
>>739200400
pics 4 proof
>>
>>739200193
That's pretty common actually, but doesn't do much as far as D/s stuff goes. Things like "worship my body" are too vague. Subs need explicit orders to follow, and explicitly outlined goals to reach for that are challenging. Honestly, being a Dom is rather difficult. You both need to maintain order and be in control of everyone's safety while constantly coming up with creative ideas to put into practice. After that, it's training, training, training. Luckily, my gf is good about following orders if I text her them. I've made exercise part of her daily routine at this point. Sculpting and maintaining her body the way I specify is also part of her submission. She understands that allowing her health to fail or her body to become weak or flabby is her allowing something I own and love to become damaged or possibly even unusable. She hates exercise, but she loves the submission and the approval it gets from me.
>>
>>739188148
> every other day
> 5-10 minutes
> spontaneously
> swallow

only problem is she is fucking terrible, always at the same pace. how do I give her some advice /b/?
>>
>>739188148
gf for 6 months
1-2 times a week
about 5-10 minutes? kinda hard to tell
always spontaneously, too beta to ask
swallows
>>
Almost never

Back when she used to they'd last until I came nowadays it's like 5 minutes before her "jaw starts hurting "

I have to bitch about not having any sexual contact for a while after our kid sex has gone down hill brutally

Swallowed way back when, now because of that whole jaw bullshit she just finishes me on her tits..
>>
>>739200358
not worth it.
>>
>>739188148
>gf of 8 years here

She doesn't do the BJ often because she has a tiny mouth, and I'm fairly girthy. As a result, it's lots of teeth. Just licking doesn't do it for me.

She's fucking excellent at taking the dick though. Excellent sub.
>>
>>739201111

Got it. Well, best of luck to you, all the same.
>>
>>739188148
Current girl i literally whip it out and put it in her mouth whenever i feel like

They last however long i last if im really horny shorter then usual

Not yet! But i doubt it would be an issue as long as other people dont see us though
>>
Whenever I want, usually one or two a day. Always swallows. Usually start and sex with head, ass & pussy to mouth is just a massive turn on. She's submissive so she likes to clean daddy up. She plays with my ass a lot when she blows me. Only fingered it once. She's mentioned rimming me before too, working on that
>>
>>739200838
So you've got to tell her every spot to lick and generally how long? It sounds a bit tedious but on the other hand she'd lap up your asshole or feet without a pause if you're into that stuff.
>>
>>739190914
Eat her pussy after, moron.
>>
File: Rage_face.png (8KB, 409x258px) Image search: [Google]
Rage_face.png
8KB, 409x258px
>>739200130
>https://www.guyvorce.com/greatest-nastiest-states-alimony/

"So, you could lose half of your property and assets. And then, still pay out 40% of your income."
WTF!!!!
>>
>>739198490
I mean... it's pretty fun for me too XD
>>
File: MGTOW.png (118KB, 602x539px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
118KB, 602x539px
>>739201454
MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.
>>
File: Amy (2).jpg (100KB, 960x627px) Image search: [Google]
Amy (2).jpg
100KB, 960x627px
i have to get my best friend's wife to give me a bj. Wife hates oral.
>>
>>739201454

Colorado is evangelical Christian HQ. Gotta love those family values dissuading fair divorce laws.
>>
>>739201602
Do you not feel bad cucking?
>>
>>739188148
sauce on the pic?
>>
>>739201673

Not the anon you replied to, but as someone currently cucking two unknowing men, it actually feels pretty good.
>>
>>739201785
I think we need some elaboration anon
>>
So many fucking liars in this thread it's hilarious.
>10 a day
>Always swallows
>Can't get enough of my cock
Stop. Please. You're pathetic.

Realistic data from someone who has had 5 LT relationships with regular women who had differing degrees of libido:

Average would be MAYBE daily in the first couple of weeks of living together. Then it dies down pretty quickly and eventually gets to the point where it's maybe once/month if you're lucky and swallowing is rare cause newsflash most girls don't actually like sucking a stinky meat sausage for ten minutes and the majority DETEST the taste of cum too.
>>
>>739201785
LOL get iiiit
>>
>>739201530
What did you enjoy about it most? Is your guy a dominant person?
>>
File: 1500328360825.jpg (261KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1500328360825.jpg
261KB, 1600x1600px
>>739201602
loser
>>
>>739201871
All i read is

>im incredibly sexually frustrated that the bj rate died down in 3 weeks with a woman therefore its the same for everbody

Get over yourself faggot
>>
>>739201838

I'm a workaholic in my late 30's. Got Craigslist replies from two horny, married 50-somethings in the same week (I was looking for older fuck buddies). One's hubby is diabetic and can't get erections. The other is in a dead roommate situation with her husband. Neither have fucked in years before me.
>>
About once every few months.
10-15 mins, she's really good so I have to concentrate if I don't want to finish
She used to do it spontaneously all the time. All of a sudden her sex drive takes a nose dive (apparently her BC but it didn't increase when she came off it) so now I have to ask repeatedly and even then it's reluctantly. I just jerk off nowadays, it's less hassle.
Swallows every time.
>>
>>739201298
Typically I'll tell her where to do something, or I just physically move her head or hand where I want. She keeps going until she either can't continue or I have her stop. Also, I'm not into foot stuff, but I am into butt stuff, but not very against anything scat. I've been rimmed before, but honestly, the cleanliness factor bothers me a bit and I get so nervous I can't really enjoy it. I just get twitchy. That being said, the gf loves kink. I mean, full out fucking loves it. Her downtime at work is spent reading erotica, coming up with and subsequently buying costumes I show an interest in, and researching new oral techniques. When she gets home, she's usually practicing them on dildos to train her muscle memory. That's something she was doing before I met her though. Woman loves cock and is fiercely loyal. Ya know how most girls have a stuffed animal to cuddle with when they're lonely at night? She has a high end two-layer dildo with an extra firm core and very lifelike skin she loves to cuddle. You wouldn't believe how much she spends on sex toys for us.
>>
>>739202289
What's so good about it, getting to fuck a girl while their husband does the boring emotional stuff?
>>
>>739202399
As someone who has been on BC before and quit it due to my dismal sex drive... it does take a few months for the drugs to get out of the system if she was on it for a few months. I used BC for 4 months or so and I hated it but it took a few months to get back to feeling 'normal.'
>>
>>739201413
You're the moron. Some women will be shitty if they don't get off first because they think you're being selfish, and if you try to resolve that by get her off first, she will just fall asleep and you still don't get off.
>>
File: 1383226109733.jpg (154KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
1383226109733.jpg
154KB, 500x723px
I've never cum from a BJ alone due to deathgrip. Was a forever alone virgin til mid 20's.

Rarely, was constant at beginning of relationship
under a minute now, use to be 20-30 minutes
Use to be spontaneous, now have to beg/shove cock in face
Always swallows

This thread depresses me tbh. Had gf say that she use to love giving head until me. Apparently loved the power/making the guy cum easy. Now she feels like she's bad at it.

I really wish I could cum from a bj...
>>
>>739188148
>gf for 1 year and a half
>always after sex
>that's 9 times a week
>she mostly swallows but may spit
>>
>>739202631

I think I like the thrill of being the hard cock that sneaks in and gets the job done. To have some married women begging for me to prowl around and fuck them. All that secret, sneaky stuff is fun for me, I think.

I love pumping them full of cum and then knowing they will go back to their regular life.
>>
>>739193929
>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
>>
>>739202720
She's been off it since January, how long should I wait until I put it down to sexual incompatiblity?
>>
Gf of 5 years. She's innocent, very shy and cute. She loves giving me head whenever I want. She deepthroats every time until I cum in her mouth. She blows while she talks on the phone with her conservative parents and younger siblings. She also likes when I take pictures of her sucking my dick and looking straight into the camera.
>>
>>739200702
if I posted a picture what's to stop you from saying "that's just a picture you took off the internet", I can't get a timestamp, it's 6AM there and she's probably still asleep.
>>
>>739203065
Coming off of BC is hard, it's like I had to 're remember' how it felt to be normal. It also led me to be a bit sad and depressed. In my case I was very shy about it and didn't know what to say but my husband asked me what was up and that made me feel more comfortable to get back to normal. IMO BC is toxic and really messes up a lot of people who take it. I wish I had stuck to condoms but my doctor is a money grubbing asshole.
>>
>>739191875
It's easy. Alls you have to do is go on /b/ and lie about it.
>>
>>739189213
Been with my fiance for 4 years and my situation is the exact same
>>
>>739188148
>about twice a week.
>to completion/or I pull out to start fucking.
>both.
>either swallow or cum in her.
>>
>>739203878
Hmm. Thanks for the reply.
Our sex life (or lack thereof) is becoming a sizeable problem so I guess I want to know whether this is a hiccup or a sign of things to come
>>
>>739203878
Also we started watching porn together since I was having trouble 'being in the mood' and that was a general... successs to get me back to normal. :)
>>
>>739204359
Roger, just posted another solution we found right above us but I wish you both the best. If you were compatible before the BC I'd say give it your all! :)
>>
GF mouth doesn't fit (her mouth is unusually small).

Sex is quick and efficient and does greatly enjoy the sex, but damn I really miss the bj

Also sex once a week consistent and always both energetic.
>>
>>739204535
Thanks! I'll give it a go.
>>
>>739192237
fuckin americucs and paternal authority

why would u ever listen to a fucking guard
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.