[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your secret?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 25

What's your secret?
>>
I want to fuck a tranny
>>
>>738892777
I jerk off smelling the used panties of a woman at work. Get them from her gym bag.
>>
>>738892915
That's nice I would like to try
>>
I eat my boogers, not because I think they're so delicious but just because it's more efficient than finding a trash can or handkerchief if I don't have one. Throwing on the ground is no option cuz I don't wanna step in it. It tastes like nothing who cares.
>>
A good pinch of salt in the water before it boils, and make sure to stir a little bit of the sauce into the pasta once it's cooked and drained to prevent it from sticking.
>>
>>738892777
I went to the hospital because of a broken spine. I said I fell going downstairs but I was sucking my own dick and gone too deep.
>>
>>738893173
They knew
>>
>>738892777
I really want to know what it feels like to shoot someone between the eyes. Not just a random person like a pedo or animal abuser.
>>
Sucking your own cock I wonder what's that's like
>>
>>738893173
they probably knew anon
>>
>>738892974
If you get the chance try it man. The opportunity came up and i took it. I jerked it at work and dumped an amazing load right on the fucking floor.
>>
>>738893309
Yeah I'm sure there is a difference between a broken/stuck spine due to a too much tension and just impacts from a fall. Still they writed that and I manage to stop working for 2 months and deflower the mutual insurance from my work.
>>
>>738893435
It's more like sucking a cock then getting your cock sucked. Not worth it.

Managed it a few times at around 11-13 years old
>>
>>738893499
Wow did you clean it up mate
>>
I got my lasagna recipe from the box and tell everyone it is a family recipe
>>
>>738893644
fuck no
>>
I sucked my fuck buddy's roommate's dildo when she was away and my fb went to the gym
>>
>>738893435
It's like your sucking a piece the tip of a dick, the pain from your back will take out every pleasure you could ever have.
>>
>>738893829
Ouch that's gotta hurt not trying that
>>
i lost my virginity at 14 to a 300 pound woman

dont regret it at a l l
>>
>>738894002
Did she had big tits if so I evey you
>>
>>738893904
I tried it when I was 15-17. My flexibility didn't go any better. I went to be able to get the tip + 3 cm then just the tip and now I can't even touch it with my tongue.
Maybe if you're a gymnast, you'll never have any problem.
>>
>>738894086

holy shit dude she had wildly big tits

lil 14 y/o me was amazed
>>
>>738893480
people in hospitals pretty much always know
>>
>>738894002
How old was she ?
>>
>>738894211

>>
In 1.5 years I will graduate with an engineering degree debt free and am currently dating a gorgeous blue eyed blond leggy Ukrainian woman yet l think about killing myself almost everyday
>>
>>738894157
Damn a sexy older woman fucking the shit outta me damn I would love that
>>
>>738894250
>woman
>16
>>
>>738894328
haha it was only 2 years
>>
>>738894362
FEEEEEEMALE
>>
>>738894307
Why?
>>
>>738894250
Damn, 16 and already worst than Bibendum. I hope your dick size managed to reach her fat to get your first time.
>>
>>738894391
Well still
>>
>>738894500
she was pretty tall so her fat was more evenly distributed so it didn't have much trouble reaching her

i still think about it a lot because dude it awoke my intense fetish for fat women
>>
>>738892777
Checked
>>
File: 1499304109733.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1499304109733.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
I pretend i'm strong. Everyone thinks that i am the strongest person they ever meet. They think i'm not afraid of everything. But you know, my very secret is that i'm afraid. I'm afraid of a lot of things, i'm afraid to get attached to people (and i counter this by being bold and "bobby the alpha male")

They think i'm strong because i left home with no job and no money, and went north for love. I put everything at stake, i won, i became wealthy and after a year i lost everything. She betrayed me with the only real friend i had since childhood.
Then, i went north. They think i didn't give a fuck, but in fact i ran away. I went north, again, with no job and no money, and here i am now, again, wealthy after 8 months. In good shape, but i feel so empty.
My secret is that i don't know how to live, i just TRY HARD.
My secret is that i'm weak, just as everyone else. Maybe more than everyone. My secret is that i crave for someone to breach my barrier, but i don't think this will ever be possible.

Sorry for the rant /b/, usually i'm a lurker.
pic related.
>>
Once I farted on this guys face while he was asleep, at a party. Turns out he got pink eye a few days later, didn't have any insurance or anything so couldn't get it treated or anything. I guess he tried to use home remedies and stuff but eventually went blind in that eye and had to get it removed.

Never found out I was the one who sharted on his face.
>>
>>738894430
I hate myself
>>
>>738892777

i got pissed at my horse in breath of the wild so i killed it.
>>
There's a good chance Imay have committed some lighttreason
>>
>>738894729
Nice autism
>>
>>738894770 wow
>>
>>738892846
seconded
>>
at 16 i fucked a 300+ pound, short, mentally unstable "gender fluid" chick at my school. I pulled out but a little too late, and i definitely know i shot some cum inside her.

A couple weeks after that she stopped going to school because apparently she tried killing herself and got sent to a mental hospital. It's been 3 years, and I've since moved for college. I still wonder if I have a kid somewhere.
>>
>>738893085
that's where I've been going wrong all these years
>>
>>738894887
HAHA NIGGA OMG
>>
>>738894732
kek
>>
File: Good old days.jpg (140KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Good old days.jpg
140KB, 960x720px
>>738894837
Thanks bro
pic related, good old days
>>
Welche Website ist das. Es tut mir leid, dass ich kein Englisch verstehe
>>
>>738892777
I would like to fuck a tranny, as I would love the opportunity to suck a dick and have the feeling of cum in my throat and also the feeling of being fucked in the ass until we both cum. Tranny because I want a cock but would feel weird being with an actual guy as I'm not attracted to males (e.g. could never be in a relationship with one)
>>
>>738895236
Tranny are sexy and for one I don't think they are males. As female they just get a penis crated but are still girls. I fuck a tranny as well :-)
>>
File: ---.jpg (115KB, 212x642px) Image search: [Google]
---.jpg
115KB, 212x642px
>>738892777
turned neighbors younger daughter into my fucktoy
>>
>>738894782
Michael Blume
>>
>>738895518
How did you do it? Do tell
>>
>>738895236
Also me:
>Went to boarding school for sixth form (16-18 yrs old)
>in my boarding house was a guy who had been at the school for like 10 years
>became his first proper friend, so that's saying something
>he then came out as gay and massively depressed to me
>needless to say I was a big part of his life
>He often tried to be weirdly intimate with me like cuddling before bed and kissing (a peck) goodnight which I was really not down for, but he kept trying to make it seem as if this was really normal
>Anyway, start of upper sixth (17 yrs old) I started dating a girl at the school
>we'd both been really good friends with her and would watch AHS together etc
>after a while of him being fine, he started getting mad jealous, and started being really off with her
>>
File: 1496913119944m.jpg (74KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496913119944m.jpg
74KB, 1024x768px
My wife and I are way kinkier in the bedroom than people think, externally my wife is the perfect model wife but in the bedroom there isn't much she hasn't dont either with me or in the past or wants to do in the future. I can list the stuff she wants to do or has done if there is interest. Pic related its her. I think its crazy hot being married to the perfect woman and her being a total nympho in secret i couldn't be luckier.
>>
>>738893032
You don't want your feet or shoes touch the booger. So you put it in your mouth???
You filthy pig
>>
>>738892846
>>738894852

You homos should come to Thailand, you can't swipe more than 2 profiles in Tinder without coming across a legit looking Ladyboy
>>
>>738895801
she comes from a very very poor family, my neighbor is a fuck up, she drinks a lot and all the money he earns goes to booze, his wife must work two lame-payed jobs just to get the house running, so the girls (2 of them) are left on their own.
they go to school whenever they want, they do whatever they want, they don't have any authority in life.
the youngest one caught my attention when she was at my place several times to play with my puppies that i was giving away for free.
since then i called her to come and play with them whenever i saw her passing by.
i was always there for her, we talked, played, joking around and jokes where usually with sexual innuendo.
i noticed she liked that like every girl her age, and that was the point.
after some time she started opening to me, how she lives hard and they don't have the money.
so i started giving her money like a gesture, very small ammounts so she can't say no if i am very pushy.
after some time i started buying her some stuff.
clothes, some things for school, so we became a very good friends but she always kept it low cuz i am 33 which is just two years younger than her father.
she started coming to my place more often and since she hit the puberty i was the one supporting her to embrace the bad girl inside she was.
i bought some booze several times,and told her that we can do this whenever she wants but only two of us alone, cuz that way she will be more up in front of the kids her age.
i bought her cigs she started smoking. i am a smoker to so we just sat there, drank some beer and smoked a whole pack for the night.
it was the coolest thing for her.
and every time she was a little drunk i was able to turn the party on the playing and fun side.
so we would tickle, wrestle and do stuff like that, where i could touch her and feel her body.
>>
>>738896702
Lol omg well a tranny is still considered a woman. The only difference is that they think that they are the opposite sex so they get sex changes which is complete bullshit and they get a penis created but physically mentally they are still female so no homo. Can't be if a person is born a gender even if you get a penis or a vagina created you are still that gender regardless of what you have
>>
>>738896831
after several times she noticed what i was doing but played along..........
......cuz every now and then she took some money from me i guess her thoughts were "well i can return in some sort and he is a good friend"
exactly my intention.
after some time i started touching her more often, even when she is not drunk, and i saw she wasn't into it at all so i told her while hugging her to put a

hand in my back pocked.
she did and found a phone i bought for her.
the smile and her face was crazy wide and she hugged me strong, so i used the chance to kiss her neck and lick it with my tongue.
now she let me do that too.....
i knew the money can do stuff with her.
my hands were all over her body that night and i didn't go down but played with her nips over her shirt.
since she knew this was nothing that bad, in fact from her breathing i knew she likes it a lot.
after some time ,several games, rubbing over pants and stuff like that passed before letting me dryhump her.
i came in my pants so many times, i took her hand several times and place it on my hard cock while it was hard.... and also after when i cum, just to make

her curious and feel my wet junk, and what she is doing to me.
it took me two weeks more with dryhumping and some more money to finally fuck her.......
she has the tightest pussy ever, and i was her first.........
>>
>>738896292
Cont.
>Before he started being weird about her though
>one evening, her and I were at a disco type thing at the school
>he doesn't come because antisocial as fuck
>I think I get slightly tipsy
>she then goes home at the end of the night, I go back to boarding house
>I get back and he comes in to ask how it was
>suggests we have a few drinks (guess he had vodka stashed in his room)
>"yeah, why not"
>I think we start doing shots, but he seems to not be having as much as me
>soon enough I'm really fucking drunk and he's still very in control
>starts kissing me
>me being drunk as fuck I don't think otherwise
>he feels horrible to kiss - just really scrawny, thin guy
>we get naked and he takes me into my ensuite
>gets me in the shower, making out
>eventually we get out and he gets me on the toilet and starts sucking my cock
>"I knew you'd be big, anon"
>I guess I eventually cum, then do the same for him
>he dries me off then I pass out in bed
>the next day we say nothing, don't even see each other the next morning I think
>>
>>738896886
Usually when people say tranny they mean a man to woman. It seems that in Thailand, nearly all gay guys become trannies, aka Ladyboys. They are everywhere. Plastic surgery and boob jobs are cheap here. Many of them look like real women, if you don't know what to look for.
>>
>>738892777
If you're gay with an angel, god kills you.
>>
Hooking up with my friend behind both our significant others backs and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her but I don't know how to say it.
>>
I raped a cat
>>
>>738892777
>>738897427
Those are the rules: If you try to be gay with an angel or you're gay with an angel, God kills you and not the angel. Anyone could be an angel.
>>
>>738897728
do tell anon
>>
File: -.jpg (309KB, 342x1246px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
309KB, 342x1246px
>>738897136
it's been like three and a half years i think, since i am fucking this lil cutie and because of me and stuff i bought and taught her..... she looks like this

today.
nobody knows this about us, and the fact i am the reason she is like this now, i mean, at least we try to keep it low, but recently she is at my place more

often, sleeps over for 2 or 3 days and stuff like that. almost like a proper relationship.
>>
>>738897159
Cont:
>During much of the rest of that year, he becomes more of a cunt to my girlfriend, but never really says anything about it to me
>doesn't seem to understand why that's why I'm becoming more distant from him
>A few days before the end of upper sixth year, the boys in our boarding house suggest we have a leaving drinks sesh
>sure thing
>one night at 11ish, go to a friend's dorm and start drinking poorly mixed vodka so very strong
>soon I'm hammered
>only remember snippets of that evening
next thing I know him and I force each other into my room making out (nobody knows of course)
>feels horrible still
>numb from drunkness
>what the fuck am I doing
>he's sucking me off on my bed and I pretend to pass out
>"hello anon, I'm trying to make you cum"
>no reaction, so he climbs on top of me and starts wanking over me until he cums on my chest, then leaves
>the sick cunt
>next morning I'm horribly hungover
>don't see him all day
>neither of us talk about it or really look at each other
>>
>>738897774
It was my neighbor's cat (it just roamed around the hood eating shit) and the owner was being a cunt so I said shut up or I'll rape your cat. Long story short, the cat got dicked.
>>
i hate my mentally retarded brother and cant wait until he's fully out of my life/ in an institution.
>>
I wear thongs to work and I'm a male construction worker.
>>
>>738897937
>school finishes and he tries to get in touch once over summer but he's been such an asshole to my gf and in general that I don't reply
>"I don't see why I bother, anon"
>gf and I go to same uni together in september
>a few weeks in, our friend from school comes to stay for a weekend
>tells my gf she's been in contact with him and he's been saying really nasty shit about her, and a bit about me
>I send him a long message baso saying how dare you, you cunt, and we all block his ass on everything we can think of
>don't hear anything from him for like a month or two
>gf and I go to see two friend's in other city and stay over the night, me with one friend, her with the other
>next morning she seems really anxious/spaced out
>we catch the train and she shows me a message from him saying "me and anon slept together twice"
>ohfuckwhatdoifuckingdo.jpg
>I say I don't know what he's talking about
>we narrow it down to those two nights that I got mega drunk with him
>I look really emotional and she suggests it could be rape
>I agree
>everything is better and we don't break up because of it - seems to make us stronger
>we're still together and I've told nobody apart from /b/ the truth

What are your thoughts? Am I in the wrong?
>>
>>738892777
I'm an Asian with a 4 inch penis and I've been on hormone therapy for the last year and a half. I've been whoring myself out to random strangers for money as a part time job.
>>
>>738898735
You have a big dick for an asian
>>
>>738896331
Spill the beans on this slut
>>
>>738895518
STOP REPOSTING THIS SHIT OVER AND OVER YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>738896699
It's disposed of this way is the point. Also it comes from me.
>>
>>738896702
Not in a racist way but I'd be more keen on a western one
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (22KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
22KB, 240x240px
>>738898849
Damn good cup of troll..
>>
>>738898735
Asian boipussy belongs to the BWC.
>>
>>738898920
White boi don't mean racist ways
Reeee
Find your inner love
Reeee
>>
>>738898849
why, is my story, stfu
>>
>>738899039
Get the fuck outta here cuck. You no nothing of China me hate you long time.
>>
Straight from the top of my dome, as i rock rock rock rock rock the microphone...
>>
>>738893085
You don't put a pinch, you make it as salty as sea water. And you always wait until the water is boiling before adding the salt. Otherwise, the salt just sits on the bottom and you get little pits over time.
>>
>>738898830
It's not that big. I knew other Asian guys with way bigger ones.

>>738899039
I agree.
>>
>>738899152
I meet Nigerian princess. I send Facebook message. We talk many months until she send nudez so I FedEx money order 100 dillar every week. We love each others very much. We talked for 3 weeks. My wife no no but I want to buy palne Ticket for her. I ask her to come to Alabama with me. She say we must take it slow maybe later she come. Have I been catfishes? Every day we Skype on microphone so I know she has none of cock but I think she don't love me as much as I want her so what should I do. I want her here please b/ help me
>>
>>738897934
How old was she when you started?
>>
>>738893640
Agreed. I could do it, but it'd hurt my back like a motherfucker. And I'd end up with either a mouthful of cum or cum all over the place.
>>
>>738898098
kek
>>
>>738899612
White boi sucks dick
Reeeeee
>>
File: IMG_0145.gif (52KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145.gif
52KB, 357x200px
>>738899598
Make me bitch. You know nothing of the great one.
>>
>>738899094
wut
>>
>>738899598
>>
35 year old virgin. Life fucking sucks.
>>
>>738899670
Fuckig liberal cunt shove off
>>
>>738899790
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth sir.
>>
>>738899562
Wut do /b
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (44KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
44KB, 625x626px
This thread has gone mad lord
>>
>>738892777
My mom had a bunch of friends from work over one night (all female). After some drinks they got me involved in a game of strip poker. I was 16 at the time.
>>
>>738892777
>think I got testiticular cancer. Scared to go to the doc my dad had it at my age.
>>
File: 7MVT75m_d.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7MVT75m_d.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>738898844
Alright, we have fucked in almost every position in every room of our house ive cum in every hole and on her tits ass face pussy inside and out we have fucked in the neighbours yard at parks at friends houses on and in cars just about everywhere we can hide. We have used just about every kind of sex toy on each other. In the past she has done some things like being pissed on and had her ex cum in her mouth and then make out with her with it still in there. For the last year or so the fantasy has been mfm threesomes we watch the porn together she sucks a dildo while being fucked by me and we tested the waters a bit getting her to masturbate on cam with a stranger and getting him to cum for her and send me pics. We are currently planning doing a mfm threesome and she's so hot for it she brings it up whenever we have sex its going to be wild because she is wild.
>>
>>738900168
Dude just go, I went at 17 it went just fine, the doctor is made to handle the akward moment
>>
>>738900051
Straight from the top of my dome, as i rock rock rock rock rock the microphone.
>>
>>738900177
You never mentioned you were getting cucked, son. Not ideal.
>>
>>738900445
>it's not that worried more for the money if I am diagnosed cause I know you have to have surgery. I have insurance of course but I know that'll make my rent short if it's over 500.
>>
File: IMG_0139.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0139.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>738900477
Will the real OP please stand up
Reeee
>>
File: JUYyxpP_d.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
JUYyxpP_d.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>738900480
Cuck implies humiliation its more a hotwife thing, where we tag team her and treat her like a slut, that's the fantasy not that pussy shit.
>>
>>738900556
yeah youre better off letting it spread to save on rent money
>>
>>738900480
Why not? Who doesn't want to pay a woman to never have sex again?
>>
>>738900480
kekked
>>
>>738900556
Still dude, money is not everything, you gotta get your health checked first, be sure if you have it or not, money shouldn't be the reason why you won't get it fixed...
>>
I cheated on my new GF with a friend that wouldn't stop texting me. Ended up fucking her and felt like shit about it. Also this one time in 5th grade I farted, but a little turd came out, fell right out my pants leg, i ended up putting it in my backpack
>>
>>738900177
what's the dirtiest thing you two have done, in your opinion?
>>
>>738900633
Good 'ol music
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (17KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.jpg
17KB, 187x269px
>>738892777
Be me
>cried the last two days. Rest In Peace beautiful I'm sorry your boy friend did those horrible things. I will save all your movies and fap 3 times a day to them.
>>
>>738900785
Your 100 percent right I'm going to have to buckle down soon probably research the best ways to find this out then evaluate the next step.
>>
File: XvY9rTR_d.jpg (68KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
XvY9rTR_d.jpg
68KB, 640x853px
>>738900812
It's a good question probably the ass to mouth and anal stuff, she didn't really like the piss thing she did in the past so we havent done that we are heaps open with each other about what we like and dislike and our fantasies and it is just so awesome.
>>
>>738900797
I sharted at work once too. Lucky it was beginning of work so I ran out before anyone knew then got back before I was missed.
>>
>>738896331
You posted this yesterday
>>
>>738898688
Not really if you were fucked up the second time seems willing so maybe bring it up and act as if maybe it wasnt rape or you dont want to think of it that way anymore and say maybe you were suggestible etc etc relive some weight
>>
>>738901571
White boy remembers
Reeee
Tell me tomorrow
Reee
>>
>>738901604
Relieve *
i enjoy getting around things myself.
>>
I blew an Asian twink last night, my first sexual experience(khhv). The only problem is that he is my sisters best friend and my family doesn't know I swing that way. Hey said he wouldn't tell but I am still a bit worried.
>>
>>738898849
This fags so proud of it
>>
>>738901719
What a fag get that shit outta here
>>
>>738893173
You broke your fucking spine?
>>
>>738892777
Why is it that fags and cucks flock to these threads let's hear some real secrets shiiiitttt
>>
>>738892777
I had to move states as an early teen. Right as I was about to move, a beautiful, smart, and very fun girl began to like me. We kept in touch after I moved, and if anything it brought us closer. The move was very rough. I began to get addicted to her, in a way. I'd always think about her, and try to text her, but she grew distant. Eventually, she told me she couldn't talk to me anymore. Fast forward 5 fucking years.

A few months ago, she texted me out of the blue, and told me she liked me. I of course still felt the same way. Now, she barely texts, and she says she's so despondent about everything. How do I help her, man? I feel like shit. We're the only people we relate to.

I'm sorry, C. I hope you get better.
>>
>>738901920
Yeah it's cuz I'm while I was trying to suck my dad came up and playfully pushed hear a crack and that was it
>>
>>738902046
Stalker.
>>
>>738898688
It's not fucking rape, jesus christ.
You're obviously into getting blown by guys, and your dumb cuck girlfriend can't fathom it

Dude's super clingy, but he didn't rape you
>>
>>738902046
Cease all contact and move on.
>>
>>738894729
Thank you anon, I aspire to be you. I hope you find that cute, relatable girl.
>>
>>738892777
I went to EDC with my girlfriend for her birthday. We had one to many shots on the last day and I woke up in the middle of the night with some random girl riding my cock. Had no idea who she was. The worst part was that my girlfriend was right next to me passed out and getting fucked by some random dude who I can only assume was this random girl's boyfriend. When we woke up they were both gone and neither of us barely remember who they were.
>>
>>738901122
gotta love anal tho
>>
>>738901604
>>738901686
Tbh it's been about 2 years now, so I think I've left it too long to uncover and not cause fucking havoc as we both hate him (would still hate him without the rape thing, but it just made it stronger I guess). Would you say I was in the wrong though, in your opinion?
>>
File: 1499714776959.jpg (191KB, 613x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499714776959.jpg
191KB, 613x1000px
I want to fuck my mom
>pic not related
>>
I frequently masturbate to toddler rape and hurtcore
>>
Also love babyrape and guro
>>
>>738902222
I know rape's pretty strong, and I did lie about it, but does it not seem like he was trying to get me drunk with a clear intention in mind, at least the first time?
>>
>>738892777
>checked
I am a "normie" and sometimes I larp on r9k as a robot autist yelling at other people to "gtfo normie faggot!" IN ALL CAPS. It's always a blast. Sometimes I wonder how many people in the thread are what they seem or just larpers like me. What if there were no genuine autists, what if we were all just pretending at the same time?
>>
I've got a crush on a girl at work who's a lesbian
>>
>>738901719
Kill yourself faggot. I hate queers
>>
I pee in the sink; and on my girlfriend when we in the shower
>>
>>738902046
Fuck her right in the pussy. Smash and dash.
>>
>>738903244
Yeah, but his intention was probably getting you drunk enough to numb your inhibitions, not take advantage.

Never met a guy so drunk he wouldn't just punch a kid in the face if he didn't want him to suck his dick
>>
>>738904296
Can't say I have, no
>>
>>738893085
Just put some oil into the water. No more sticking.
>>
>>738904296
cont. To be fair I get that you don't want to be, or are gay. But shit man, just accept you enjoyed getting sucked off by a guy. And move on.
If your girl tries saying you got raped sometime again, just tell her to shut the fuck up
>>
>>738893309
Go back to red_dit.
>>
>>738903094
Same, shivid and Kiki are my faves
>>
>>738892777
I pay little girls $10 to have sex with me. I've fucked around 40 ;p
>>
>>738904709
How little
>>
>>738904732
10+
>>
>>738894307
Toronto?
>>
>>738895456
Yeah, you just want to suck dick, faggot.
>>
I hate life and wish I could find a way to blow up the earth.
>>
I felt up my brother a couple years ago while he was asleep. He was in his 30's and I was in my early 20's. His dick felt crazy thick through his pants and he was getting hard. Unfortunately his phone rang and he hopped up like he wasn't even asleep and ended up going out. Never had the opportunity to do it again because his current gf never leaves his side (legit she gets jobs where he works, gets on his schedule, never leaves the house without him).
>>
>>738896886
>a tranny is still considered a woman
Only by cuckfags.
>>
>>738905081
Join ISIS. ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>738904784
Ever had or seen one younger being fucked irl
>>
When I see gorgeous women, for a brief moment I consider killing them so they can stay beautiful forever.
>>
>>738905322
I want to Bittaker a woman or girls
>>
>>738905294
Nope but I probably would if i were into younger girls. Have yet to find one that's cute enough to turn me on
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 212x200px
>>738898148
Just wait until one day you have a fall and they need to cut your pants off in the emergency ward.
>>
>>738892777
yesterday i started taking hormones to become a tranny. nobody knows yet.
>>
>>738905413
Bittaker was a little too crude. It should be done in such a way that their beauty is preserved through the funeral. A gorgeous young woman laid out in an open casket in a pretty dress surrounded by flowers. And mourned beautifully. So many parents and family members. Many peers also. Friends, acquaintances, guys who lament the chance they'll never get with her now that she's gone. It's not even about the sexuality of the whole thing. It's the beauty and the art of it. The colors and the emotions are a true cascade of rawness that is so seldom captured anywhere else.
>>
im a sociopath and every relationship, romantic or not, ends inevitably with a big fight and i scar them emotionally for life. the closer i get to someone the more at risk i am for being figured out and it fucking sucks always battling that
>>
>>738892777
I aways get dubs
>>
>>738899460
Fucking this.

>>738892915
Oh and just a little bit of olive oil after draining helps too.
>>
>>738905797

Mutilation is art. Pliers and a scalpel would add so much more to a rape
>>
>>738906214
lol. Wut?
>>
i have fetish for pregnant women and unbirthing. occasionally it becomes a problem that i have to hide. sometimes i dream that i can shapeshift and the first thing i shapeshift into is a female version of my self who is pregnant with like 10 kids. its not so bad. it just means that who ever i decide to have kids with will look that much more sexy.
>>
>>738895532
George Michael Bluth you mongoloid
>>
>>738906688
I love seeing rough brutal sex or insertions or bdsm featuring like 9mo pregnant chicks. I've slammed meth with a 7mo pregnant chick and had her beg me to fist her till I could feel her son
>>
>>738906688
The youngest pregnant girl ever was 6. I wish I could rape her till she gives birth and then fuck the baby apart with my cock
>>
>>738905700
Kys faggot.
>>
>>738905878
I am also one. I feel.
>>
>>738907145
i would if not for the hormones
>>
File: sibsplaytv.jpg (65KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
sibsplaytv.jpg
65KB, 711x400px
I masturbate while chatting to QTs on Twitch.

Whenever my comments are read, I usually achieve orgasm.

It's a guilty pleasure.
>>
I fucked both my brother and cousin, now we don't talk to each other. Our family knows
>>
>>738893769
Scumbag
>>
>>738905238
Holy shit, clingy yo. Got any interesting stories?
>>
I masturbate to dead dragons
>>
I fucked my cousin when I was 7 years old. She was 12, and I had no idea what we were doing at the time. This is literally the first time I've shared this.
>>
At crowded bars I purposely rub my dick against girls asses and hands when moving through
>>
>>738905238
kinda hot, in a weird way
>>
>>738892777
I think me and my girlfriend were roofied by another couple and raped by them.
>>
>>738892777
I'm wearing a purple thong
>>
>>738909419
lol
>>
I want to Fuck my life up on drugs, do anything I can get my hands on I just need the connections
>>
>>738909975
You should probs just work out. Feels great after
>>
>>738909837
Lol what makes you think that happened?
>>
>>738908934
me my girlfriend and her sisters all talk on skype together every day, i always stroke my dick while they're talking, its great.
>>
>>738894002
Greentext
>>
>>738910143
Next time you are video chatting with them. Show them both your erection.
>>
>>738902985
Do it
>>
>>738902985
But does she want to fuck you?
>>
>>738909941
and that's a secret?
>>
>>738910827
Yea, Victoria
>>
Its not a secret if we tell you, you stupid cunt. That's the point of a secret, not going around 4chan spewing your fucking secrets.
>>
>>738894307

Good
>>
>>738909644
green text?
>>
>>738905238
>>738909511
There's a decent thread on /hm/ that is full of this stuff. I feel bad to admit but this is my new fetish after reading the shit people have gotten up to.
Can't link it on my phone but you'll find it without any difficulty...
>>
>>738910126
We were at a rave and we met this other couple who bought us drinks. Seemed nice and all so we went back to our place just to chill. I think I passed out while we were talking and when I woke up the girl we met was riding my cock. Had no idea how it happened but I was to tired and zoned out to stop her. The worst part was that my girlfriend was right next to me completely passed out too and getting fucked by the girl's boyfriend. When we woke up they were both gone and neither of us barely remember who they were and if we even consented.
>>
>>738911267
would you have?
>>
>>738910236
That would end badly. Although I have given thought to 'accidentally' showing them my dick over camera, like i say im going to change but im still barely in the range of the camera for my dick to show. Ive had a few chances but get cold feet.
>>
>>738911267
Did you tell your girlfriend about her getting fucked or no?
>>
I'm fappin to Brynn - Dance Moms...
>>
File: 1472534623287.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1472534623287.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>738893769
>>
File: 1487269970157.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487269970157.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
>>738892777
These days, I can only fap to men. I used to fap to BBWs and 'normal' women when I was younger, but the more I got into traps, the more I started liking dick. Now, I can't even release unless there's a dick on-screen.
>>
>>738892777
My brother is 6 years older than me.
>be 14
>not know anything about sex past what friends told me at school
>One told me how she had given her bf head. Lots of detail
>Brother was an alcoholic
>Dad would get mad at him and beat his ass
>Whole family was afraid of my dad
>One night, brother comes home, drunk
>Passes out on couch.
>Hear him snoring
>Get up and decide to get him in his room.
>Dont want to see dad whip him
>Get him moving.
>Get too his room
>Get his jeans off and he sits on the bed.
>His dick is poking out his boxers
>first time I have ever seen one in person
>Pretend to accidentally touch it when I move his legs onto the bed.
>He doesnt react
>Play with it.
>Gets a little hard
>Decide to go for it and suck him
>he gets hard
>Im not good jaw hurts
>Jerk him off
>He cums.

TBC
>>
>>738912062
Part 2
A few weeks later.
>same drill
>this time hes got no boxers on
>Give him head
>He reacts a little, puts hand on my head, moves hips
>Get the feeling hes not as drunk as he is playing
>Cums in my mouth

Few weeks later
>same drill
>Get him hard
>Stop
>Stand up and pull my shorts off
>He is suddenly very awake and very angry
>Tells me he doesn't know whats going on but I need to leave his room

Next day
>Try to talk to him
>Hes pissed
>Tells me he doesnt know what happened but he doesnt want to talk about it

Months go by. He still drinks but always makes into into his room now

Until
>One night.
>Knocks on my room
>Im drunk he says
>Help.
>Seeing him drunk I can now know when hes playing up how drunk he is
>Take him to his room
>Jeans off
>oral
>Go to take my shorts off
>He shakes his head no
>I just give him head.

And thats how it went until he moved out a few years later
>>
>>738911396
Well they were a pretty good looking couple so if my girlfriend was okay with it than sure.

>>738911510
Yeah I did of course. She woked up worst than me. There was wet cum in her still and her thong was gagged in her mouth. She was really surprised and upset because she could barely remember what happened. I told her what I remembered and she thought it was me who was having sex with her.
>>
>>738912284
what does ur gf look like?
>>
File: IMG_2114.jpg (204KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2114.jpg
204KB, 750x1334px
I love bigger white women. I'm for sure a feeder but something about giving them cake and then getting your dick sucked and fucked is the best.

Pic related
>>
I like the band Marianas Trench
>>
>>738908934
>Whenever my comments are read, I usually achieve orgasm.
Just like half of /b/ posters. Gotta get that reaction, right, /b/?
>>
>>738912541
Moo, says the cow
>>
>>738902050
Your dad playfully pushed you while u were sucking your own dick? What a peculiar family ...
>>
How do I Fuck a bigger woman I need to asap
>>
>>738892777
I bought my first tube of Preparation-H from Walgreens today because I realized I've got a hemorrhoid. WTF. I thought I was sooooo smart using bathroom breaks at work to play on my phone. FML.
>>
>>738912460
She's asian, small with short black hair going only up to her shoulders. Kind of petite but not a lot.
>>
>>738912906
she got a hairy vag?
>>
I wore my friends mom's panties and fapped in her bed
>>
>>738892777
Sleeping with OP's mom

>Also, nice trips.
>>
>>738912960
Yeah haha but she keeps it trimmed most of the time though.
>>
>>738913052
were they used panties?
>>
>>738913493
love how asians keep it hairy lol idk why but it's a thing for them. could we see her face? it's ok if not
>>
i once tried to fuck a popcorn
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 960x960px
>>738892777
I shove roasted pine nuts up my ass.
>>
>>738913552
No got them from her drawer
>>
>>738912284
that's actually kind of hot tbh. Was she not turned on by it? I know some chicks have a rape fetish or something similar.
>>
I have gigabytes of furry pornography and nobody suspects a thing
>>
I want to know the new web site of hptns . Info does anyone know the new link?
>>
File: 20170714_211748.jpg (218KB, 466x640px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_211748.jpg
218KB, 466x640px
>>738913588
I don't think they really have much choice. It's naturally always hairy down there for her and I'm assuming for most other asian females too.

>>738914111
She wasn't even aware of what was going on to be turned on by it. All she could recall were vivid memories of having rough sex with someone.
>>
In highschool my best friend was a swimmer. When he sleep over he would wear briefs. I'd pull his blanket down and fap to his huge bulge
>>
>>738914670
beautiful could we see how hairy she gets?
>>
>>738892777
I'm Greek and volunteer at a crisis hotline center. During overnight shifts, I get drunk and high and pretend I'm the Oracle of Delphi.
>>
I just sucked a dick for the first time because I was curious.

Don't think I'll do it again, but hormones are crazy
>>
>>738914670
did she remember anything sepcific? were you awake to watch her get fucked?
>>
>>738892777
Ive been selling cocaine for the past year and a half since i flunked outta school but my dad thinks i graduated and am working my first job in my field of study
I really need to get back in because this is a whole new level of sketchiness compared to selling weed back in high school
>>
>>738915114
Please elaborate, anon.
>>
>>738914861
I rather not share nudes.

>>738915335
Not really. She just told me she remember hearing moans and someone fucking her. She of course assumed it was me and didn't bother stopping him.

I was although I was still drunk and dazed when I came too. I vaguely remember just staring at them fuck but my mind couldn't really process it.
>>
>>738898915
you have autism for real. i'd go to the doctor.
>>
>>738892777
Lost my virginity at 17 to a 21 year old pizza hut employee
broke up with me after a month because i sucked at sex
am now 27 and havent had sex since
>>
I'm disabled from a spinal injury and was kicked out of mentally therapy because my therapist is a cunt, so rather than killing myself I come to 4chan for cheap laughs.
>>
>>738893085
Someones been watching the Godfather :')
>>
I fucked a bitch back in December. Turns out she's pregnant, but doesn't know exactly who the dad is. It's between like 5 dudes. The night I fucked her me and my homeboy flipped her. But here's the thing. I know I busted in her. I was drunk and off yayo, my ol lady has birth control, so I forgot at the moment not to bust in this bitch, since it's my norm. So chances are still 1:5 but since I know for a fact I busted in her I know that puts my chances a little high. Ok lady has no idea and I've never said anything. Just waiting to see if this baby comes out white or black. If white I'm screwed
>>
Hptns . Info new link?
Anyone?
>>
>>738892777
I have an alter ego made up in my head. I'm a guy with extraordinary powers, I use my powers to kill really shitty people. Pedophiles, rapists, abusers, corrupt politicians, etc. My methods are controversial. And when I watch a really badass superhero trailer for ex. Batman v Superman, I imagine myself in Supermans place and even change the narration to fit my alter ego. Am I the only one? And yeah Im aware of how retarded that sounds.
>>
I like about how much weight I bench press and deadlift for no reason other than to impress people. For example, I claimed I curled with 75lb dumbells, 7-8 reps.

Also, I once fucked a retarded Korean girl who kept came over to my house every other day. Afterwords she said not to say anything about it because I could get in legal trouble for taking advantage of her retardation or whatever
>>
>>738892777
I'm extremely insecure about my body and because of that I'll probably never have the courage to have sex so I sit at home for hours reading erotica and touching myself
>>
My cousin doesnt know ive got a ton of videos of her that I filmed. Here's one of them

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph596829571b774
>>
Fapped to a YouTube clip of a 10 year old doing gymnastics one time.
>>
>>738918002
tip: if you're a female, don't worry, you'll find plenty of dudes who don't care at all and it'll probably help you build your self-esteem back.
if you're a male, you're pretty much fucked cause no females like dudes with low self-esteem, unless you find very ugly ones or the ones that are into domination.
>>
>>738918147
any actual nudes?
>>
>>738894002
I guess your mom counts.
>>
>>738918810
>falling for shitty pornhub ads
>>
>>738917658
I do that to actually, I don't think it's retarded at all.
>>
I convinced my ex gf to let her family dog lick her vag and record it for me.
>>
>>738918379
I'm female and I think I'm pretty far gone in terms of ever wanting to be naked in front of people but I'd totally be down for other forms of sex stuff. I'm just incredibly soft spoken and have a hard time meeting people so I think I'll a sexless/relationshipless fuck for life
>>
I purposely exposed naked pics of my wife only along with her email address. I am diamonds when she calls freaking out that someone hacked her icloud. One guys threatened to show her boss and I told her it was a good idea to send more pics to keep him from doing it. After a week, I went ahead and sent her nudes to her boss when I never heard anything else about it. They have a lot of lunch meetings now so she can keep her job. I should feel bad but frankly when we have sex it's all I can think about that so many people online and at her work have seen every inch of her and are probably all making her suck their dicks to keep her job.
>>
>>738919174
Good to know im not alone, was beginning to think I was going crazy
>>
I'm screwed up in the sense that I want to be over powered and fucked by men, forced to have my legs spread and to take their cum, forced to have their babies.
Nothing makes me wetter than a man raping another of his children into me.
>>
>>738919387
If you're crazy I guess I'm insane because I'm always doing that or coming up with a story in my head to pass time in my boring life.
>>
I met someone from /b/ recently and spent time with them...it was fun but I don't have the heart to tell them they were ugly and gross.
>>
File: 1500061190250.jpg (67KB, 362x403px) Image search: [Google]
1500061190250.jpg
67KB, 362x403px
>>738892777
Ive killed a man in a street fight.
ive been in multiple relationships with traps.
ive hijacked us navy vessels
ive hacked law enforcement computers
ive hitchhiked across the country 4 times
I have a feasible plan to assassinate (name withheld)
>>
I kind of want to pimp out my girl to some of my buddies for extra money and to treat her like shit about it later when I am fucking her.
>>
>>738919354
share em
>>
>>738919295
you should look into roleplaying or something with someone online, it would help.
>>
>>738892777
i fuck a lot, 1 year ago i thought i got hiv due to a triper friend who i fucked without protection(she's fucking hot tho) i got ars symptoms but came out negative after 6 months but i've known about people who got their result neg and still got aids, i don't know if going to clinic again or let it go
>>
When I was younger- about nine or ten- I would let my dog eat me out, usually after watching some of my parents porn tapes, and let me tell you, when that dog started to lick my hole like it was his job, all I could think about was how good it felt.
>>
>>738919608
why the assassination anon?
>>
>>738919261
>>738919295
>other forms of sex stuff ?
Trust me, there are plenty of people who don't mind at all. If you care about your body, tell yourself that they think about theirs as well and if you two came to the conclusion of having sex, it's because he wants to see you naked.
>>
>>738919354
Dumb idea. now she's going to turn into a slut and start fucking people behind your back and will eventually leave you for some stud who makes more money than you at her own work. Nice job, you cucked yourself.
>>
>>738919764
The tail of the plane is marked with Mcguire AFB that carries the armored limos... ;)
>>
My asian wife was in a porno just before we first met. Some dude ate her pussy off camera then some random older white dude fucked her and came on her face.
>>
>>738919764
Saw it as I flew in on "con" air... lulz
>>
>>738892777
I have genital warts and was hooking up with my best friend's sister when i found out i had it. hope she doesn't have it.
>>
>>738919768
If you have kik, I have screenshots
>>
>>738919875
Not even her boss makes more money than me. I'm not worried about it. We also have a prenup so if she fucks someone behind my back I'll kick her to the curb.
>>
I'm a shitty auto mechanic on purpose. Don't bring your shit to any chrysler/jeep/ram/dodge dealership for repair, it's a running joke amongst us fca techs to soak you as much as possible. Sorry I'm not sorry.
>>
>>738919995
kik me at jaugarez12
>>
>>738920012
well thats good then, you're smart at least. I just dont trust women enough to stay loyal and shit.
>>
>>738920098
Anyone dumb enough to buy a dodge, deserves it. Bravo anon, bravo.
>>
>>738920188
Messaged
>>
>>738919995
lemme kno if u messaged me my phone is charging
>>
>>738919732
I do sometimes, I even had phone sex once (it was super awkward I was shit at it and the guy came in 2.5 seconds so I pretended to nut so it could just be over) I just think I have an irrational fear of what someone's reaction would be to seeing my body cause I already don't like it
>>
>>738920298
ok cool one moment pls my phone is charging lol it died on me but i'll get back to you i promise
>>
>>738920401
Mind sharing what your height/weight is? It's never to late to get into shape. Honestly, half the battle of losing weight is just eating healthy.
>>
>>738918309
What part of secret don't you understand?
>>
>>738920580
I'll second this. I've lost 4 lbs this week. I'm not necessarily eating healthy. I just completely cut out soda, fast food, pizza, and snack food.
>>
>>738893611
>writed
>>
>>738920580
I'm 5'11 and about 185 I also blast my core everyday but I have trouble losing weight in my thighs so that's where most of it is
>>
>>738920979
I also eat very little and mostly health foods
>>
>>738920979
that honestly doesnt sound that bad. you should post a pic, im just curious.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.