[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 32

File: Screenshot_20170121-185943.png (946KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170121-185943.png
946KB, 2560x1440px
What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, /b/?
>>
>>738737440
Stole nudes from her phone, posted them everywhere online, and gave people links to all of her social media
>>
>>738737440
Pretended to ask her out
>>
anyone has that pic of the story where anon literally fucked up his gf's life?
she had to shave her head and get tongue piercings & nipple piercings. she was literally his sex slave and she had to "wear" a buttplug during work time. he visited her at work and checked if she was wearing it LUL
>>
>>738737440
Made her fall in love with me then broke her heart
>>
>>738737440
cum in drink lots of time
cum in panties and bed

spy in bathroom
>>
I made my drug addict ex girlfriend kill herself
i would tell the whole story, but I dont feel like typing the whole thing out

AMA i guess
>>
Several times while fucking, she asked me to hurt her, to leave marks that showed; I never did.
>>
The meaneast thing I did was to stuck 2 hot dogs up her ass, and make her "poop them" in front of me
>>
>>738737440
>Be me first grade or some shit
>Biracial so you already know what's coming
>Some ugly crackwhores daughter has crush on me or some shit
>Name is Claire if gives any context
>Claire decided it's a good idea to flirt with me
>Decides to do this by coming up to me in the middle of class and kicking me
>Fucked up kid tell her to fuck off
>Teacher leaves the room and she gets more more agressive
>Took karate
>Sucker punch that bitch right in the face and she falls to the ground and starts screaming and crying
>Kek
>Teacher walks in right as I threw the punch of course
>No suspension but my step dad beat the ever loving shit out of me and threw me at a wall
All in all good memories
>>
Pretended to be in love with her and be her 'boyfriend' so I could fuck her.
>>
kicked her hard right in the cunt because she bit me while drunk
>>
Told her i loved her so she'd let me do anal
>>
>>738738118
lmao
>>
>>738737440
Fucked her with the promise that I had feelings for her...
After I came in her a few times I got bored and told her to move on. I have done this many times
>>
>>738737440
Stole her money.
>>
>>738737798
Thread

Extra points if you took virginity
>>
Used to cheat on my gf of three years regularly.
Would fuck my side chick in the ass, then go to my girls house so she could clean my dick up with her mouth. She eventually caught on, but she was in love with me. She refused to leave, so I would tell her I had just got done fucking and to come clean my dick with her tongue, she would and she would be crying. She would sometimes call me while I was with my side chick, and I would tell her to listen while she rode me. Mg gf would start yelling and crying on the phone and my side chick and I would start laughing and then start fucking. The worst part is, I left my girlfriend because she couldn't muster up the strength to leave me, and I just couldn't continue hurting another human being that way, I was an asshole. Now she fucks a nigger.
>>
>>738738010
Underage trailer trash.

Niggers are better than you fag
>>
>>738738225
>Thread
New fag is showing
>>
This hasnt happened yet but at the end of march/beginning april 2018 im going to the cops with all the info and evidence of my ex posting cp of herself for 2 years. She was 16 at the time but its sure to get her kicked off her nursing course shes been on for 4 years.
>>
>>738738010
>>Be me first grade or some shit
>>Biracial so you already know what's coming

So you were like 13 or 14 years old?
>>
>>738738249
serves that stupid bitch.
>>
>>738738291
Kek, I live in one of the most successful city in the U.S cuck, also I'm biracial so can't really say shit white boi and she deserved it it wasn't like she was tapping me she full out went retard mode and attacked me, but hey women and men are equal right ?
>>
File: images (35).jpg (24KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
24KB, 320x460px
>>738738249
Hows basement life?
>>
File: 1482486654371.png (82KB, 277x260px) Image search: [Google]
1482486654371.png
82KB, 277x260px
>>738738291
>White knighting for a first grader
>>
>>738737809
has your sister found out yet?
>>
>>738737440
I ghosted an ex of mine. Just completely stopped responding to her. She had dreads and tbh i just got sick of them
>>
>>738738431
Wow, you live in a successful city??

My apologies halfbreed. You clearly are a great among men. As clear as you are over the age of 16
>>
>>738737791
Yeah ima need a link or pic for that
>>
accidentally got into pimping a girl I was fucking around with. She was curious about 3somes and black guys. I posted an ad on CL and found a couple of guys that would fuck her,. Got a hotel room and she wanted to be blindfolded, naked spread waiting. when they came to the room , they were pleasantly surprised to see her ready and I guess they assumed she was a whore or were paying for the room and handed me $150 and proceeded to bang her for about 4 hours. They seemed to all have hit it off and she was up for another meeting with them and same thing happened. eventually they told some of their other friends about her and the arrangement and she did four other guys at another meeting and few more times with friends of theirs too. -I didn't mention the money ever to her, was rather profitable summer
>>
Had a girl who fell in love with me, exploited her for nudes and oral sex. Then ghosted her. She's still in the same university as I am and this has been going on for two years. She really believes she's my slut. I can't convince her mind off of it now
>>
So about a month ago my friends brought me to this rap show. Had an awesome time. Got super lit. Ran across the stage. Everyone cheered. It was great. After the show. My one friend and I went to go grab a slushie. After that there was this girl outside.

Bear in mind. Up until that concert. I had been really heartbroken over someone. And then at some point there was a switch. I went into full asshole mode. I was getting laid tonight.

So I chat her up and then she asks me. "I know you from somewhere, are you famous?"

>bitch, you think I'm G Eazy, don't you?

Naturally, my response was "yes, yes we are. We just opened for the Merkules show,". And from there we made it to her place. Smoked weed, played with her fidget spinner. Then my friend bailed and I fucked that girl all over her place.

Another six pack and two joints later her roommate shows up. I'm having a smoke and he puts on "I Mean It,". Now it May have been from the corner of my eye but I saw the look on her face. It was priceless. She straight up thought I was G Eazy the whole time without realizing. Then we got fucked up. I fucked her on a picnic table till she was ready to pass out. Then I took her fidget spinner and left.
>>
File: 1499831206047.jpg (96KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1499831206047.jpg
96KB, 640x619px
>>738738615
>trailer trash
Or was that not your post?
>>
>>738737938
Did she get off the drugs
>>
implied to my ex gf i didnt think she was pretty. honesty is not always the best idea.
>>
>>738738709
Post em
>>
>>738738397
Were you held back a lot
>>
>>738737798
I've done this twice. I feel a slight pang of guilt, but other than that I sleep easy. Am I a sociopath?
>>
>>738737440
post nudes of ex on/b/ call her a slut and embellish her slutty stories
>>
>>738738839
Hardest 5 years of a niggers life? 1st grade.
>>
>>738738387
Spoil us
>>
>>738738576
nope she still doesn't know
>>
>>738738178
Same. You think the "one" exists? Or do we just get tired of the game?
>>
>>738738995
Do you go for the low self esteem ones as well?
>>
>>738738387
What lead up to this
>>
Posted her nudes to 4chan
>>
>>738739049
Not always, but mostly.
>>
>>738738747
at the time she was addicted to hallucinogenics
before that she was on heroin
>>
>>738739143
you still got those nudes?
>>
>>738738621
This is how you deal with cucking. If a girl ever mentions something like this to me, this is exactly what I'm going to do.
>>
>>738738397
Underrated
>>
>>738738718
Damn, heartless thief
>>
>>738737733
>puss
>>
Girl loved me, fucked it and throw it in wc, then close the door with key. It spend 1 day in wc naked
>>
>>738739275
Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week...week after week...sadly.
>>
>>738737680
You suck I hate you. Thats how you a ruin a good thing fag.
>>
>>738738951
Kek
>>
>>738739192
What kind of hallucinogenics
>>
>>738738718
>fidget spinners and Slushies
I hope you're fucking joking.
what's happened to this place, ffs?
>>
>>738739192
who ODs on hallucinogenics? what was it? Heroin I understand, it happens every day but never known of an LSD or shroom OD.
>>
>>738739444
Nice trips
>>
>>738739518
Well there is also dmt mdma kratom etc... but they have a really small chance of O.D.ing
>>
Got her naked in front of her brothers.
No, they didn't have sex with her.
If you don't think that's wild, you should try doing it sometime. It's very difficult to do
>>
>>738739232
exactly- my gf brought up it up , 3some, group play with other guys and she being Italian was a bit racist when it came to black-men and said no way would she fuck a black guy, well set her up blindfolded (sleep mask) in a motel room and told her two of my friends were gonna fuck her, I just failed to mention these guys were black. They came in and fucked the living shit out of her, she was cumming so much and doing everything to them too- she was curious as to what they looked like and removed her sleep mask..BAM.. instant freak out and crying/sobbing, off to the bathroom to shower
>>
>>738739936
But did you get the money? That's the salt in the wound.
>>
Well, I started a new hobby about a year ago. I made a fake fb, pretending I'm a photomodel, getting pics of a real nude model (of course I edited them, so reverse search won't find anything). Every time I got some dick pics from anyone (and I get a lot ever since) I sent the pics back to the dude's gf/wife/family/boss. Sometimes they sent me masturbating videos, I told them to say my name (the fake obviously) to the camera while cumming, at which point the reveal their faces, (cause you know, a man with his penis in his hands is the dumbest animal on this planet) and after that I told them I could ruin their lives or they could just pay me. And most of them did.
However, after a time this got boring, so I decided to move on to the next level. I have a pretty amazing collegue, she's hot. So I decided to prank his bf, and understand this: no matter how faithful a man is, after a while he wants to see boobs, so did he, and I told him I'm bi and I like his gf, and if he sent me pics of his gf, I would send him nudes. And he did. So following this method, catfishing the boyfriends of the chicks I know, I got nudes of almost all of my friends, schoolmates, collegues, basically anyone I want to see without clothes. Even some videos.
Sometimes I feel pretty shitty about this.
>>
>>738739870
i have 4 sisters, growing up i saw them nude all the time, required no effort on my part.
>>
>>738738387
Cunt stole 3 years of my life
>>
>>738740025
You're a fag, dude.
>>
>>738739767
I don't really classify kratom as a hallucinogen but I do know it can make you sick as a dog and tastes like satan's old jock-strap. Doing something stupid on LSD is different than ODing. I mean drinking too much water can kill you. I just watched a special where it said you would have to smoke 40,000 joints in 15 minutes to OD on weed. I think you'd die of smoke inhalation first. Cheers.
>>
>>738740009
no money, but she has to live the rest of her life knowing she was fucked by two niggers. She was a mess, left her job and moved few towns over
>>
>>738740025
actually this is briliant
>>
>>738740107
yea, everyone who used to send dick pics says that
>>
>>738740025
Can I ask how much money you made? I've honestly thought about doing this.
>>
>>738740236
Haha, cause it's true. You're a dude who catfishes other dudes for dick pics. At the beginning it was for money, but then you became a faggot. Unless you were doing it for money the whole time. Then slightly less gay. But still pretty gay cause you had to look at those dick pics at some point.
>>
Fell in love, mutually. Exacerbated her mental illness and insanity by being with me. Abandoned her when she checked into the hospital a second time.
>>
>>738740189
Heh, still pretty fun. Good on ya, mate.
>>
I have not spoken to the love of my life in over two years, and the last thing I ever said to her was "I wish you'd fuck off", and its one of my biggest regrets. maybe not the meanest thing i've done, but its the thing i feel the worst about.
>>
>>738739496
LSD

>>738739518
she didnt OD
I made her kill herself
>>
File: 400x.jpg (59KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
400x.jpg
59KB, 400x517px
>>738737440
got pissed at one of my sisters friends when i was like 10 and threw a piece of a brick at her

hit her in the face just under her eye. her face was fucked up for like a month
>>
>>738740480
something she will never forget and be ashamed of, her family would disown her if they knew
>>
>>738740416
i never did it for the pics, I do it for the laughs. it is extremely funny to see the carnage when people realise they are fucked.
with the girls tho, I'm doing it for the pics

>>738740309
depends on the dude and how much they want to avoid being exposed, but most of them paid a LOT
>>
>>738737680
Pics?
>>
I made out and fooled around with a girl from work one time. My then GF was working at the time, I went out for drinks with this other girl and we went to my new place because she wanted to see it. I didn't think anything of it at the time but when we got through the door she took the initiative and kissed me. Made out for a bit and touched each other a little, didn't fuck or anything. My GF came home early and found us under a blanket watching some T.V. Other girl left, I kind of snapped back into reality and told my GF what happened. She was pissed but said the fact I told her shows I value the relationship more than the other girl. Few days in the dog house, married her a few years later. Never really spoke the other girl after that.

Still feel bad for being retarded enough to potentially fuck up a relationship with the girl I'd go on to marry.
>>
File: Great_tit_side-on.jpg (287KB, 1920x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Great_tit_side-on.jpg
287KB, 1920x1340px
>>738737440
>Be me
>15
>Dating a girl in my class
>Everything is going fine
>She breaks up with me with no warning
>Didn't see it coming at all
>Year later she comes out as bisexual
>Year after that she comes out as a lesbian
>In college she meets a girl and they get together
>They have a long and beautiful 5 year relationship
>They both graduate with whatever worthless degrees lesbians get
>This whole time I'm watching her from afar heartbroken, jealous, and hating her
>Her and her girlfriend decide to go on a cruise to celebrate their graduation
>She runs into me at a restaurant
>Asks me if I'll come over and feed her cats while she's gone for $300
>Sure, I'll do that
>The moment she says this the evil plan begins forming in my demented brain

>She leaves with her girlfriend for the cruise
>The first day I go over I pick up the cats and throw them in a plastic box in my car
>Text her "I can't find your cats. They aren't in your apartment."
>She texts me back freaking out
>I tell her for an hour that I'm looking for them
>Say they weren't there when I got there and that I'm searching outside
>She gets into a huge fight with her girlfriend about who left the door open
>Oh it's so beautiful
>Take the cats home and don't feed them for four days
>They're basically dead, one is too weak to even move
>Feed them a little bit because I don't want them to die yet
>Stupid bitch buys the $150 internet package just so I can text her if I find them

>Three days before she comes back I go to her apartment and put the half dead cat in front of my car
>Run over it
>I can still hear it screaming
>Laugh to myself, because I'm so far gone at this point that it's funny
>Text my ex that I found one of her cats and it's dead
>Make her decide what she wants me to do with it
>I take it to the crematorium for her and get the little certificate that says she got her cat cremated
>Flush the ashes
>Burn a piece of my own shit
>Put those ashes in the little urn

Continued
>>
>>738737440
the meanest, and most satisfying, was a woman who broke up with me years ago, got divorced, hit me up as a rebound. after several months of her saying how deeply she was in love with me, we were talking about kids, i want one, she had two and didn't want any more. she laughed about it and said "no way", this was after I told her about my child that died. I got sick, she treated me like dirt, her ex-husband thought he'd be a tough guy and start threatening to kill me because: meth junkie.. so.. that was enough for me. they're both fucking retards.

> got as much ID as I could on ex-husband from woman
> got her ex-husband fired from his "dream job"
> disconnected his phone and other utilities
> told the gov tax collectors his new address (he owed them over $20,000, they couldn't find him)
> he became weeks behind in rent due to being unemployed, had to break lease.. now thousands in debt.
> MOVED BACK HOME WITH HIS MOM!

this dumb slut needed him to have a job.. because: CHILD SUPPORT! top kek.
that's all she gave a fuck about.. so..

now onto this dumb slut:

> I told this bitch's friends about the stuff they told her in private, word for fucking word.
> told her friend of 20+ years that she was making fun of how he was fat and about how he was still a virgin (in his 30s) behind his back (she thought it was hilarious, everytime she did i felt bad for him.. because he's a pathetic beta that'd do anything for attention from a bitch, no matter how much of a dog she is)
> all of her friends she's known for two decades don't want anything more to do with her
> sold all her shit she left at my house
> bought new PC hardware with the profits
> slut is now going mental trying to stalk me via friends on social media, having 0% luck, gets instablocked.

moral of the story: don't sit there and take shit from anyone.
>>
>>738738921
No you faggot
>>
>>738740945
>stalk me via friends on social media
Oh that's a bit creepy you aren't worried she could do something ?
>>738740887
That took work and dedication anon were proud, were you not worried someome would you see you laying the cat out and running over it?
>>
>>738741084
Damn...
>>
>>738737440
Walked into her life
>>
>>738737440
I may have accidentally leaked her nudes, she's my best friend and would be devastated.
>>
File: andrewtwitter_400x400.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
andrewtwitter_400x400.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
>>738737440
Killed her and all of her friends and brought them back just to do it all over again. Probably my proudest moment.
>>
>>738738249
you would make her go ass to mouth from another girls hours after you fucked the chick, instead of forcing her to have a threesome where you could ass to mouth her right there and humiliate her even worse? you're a liar.
>>
File: ASS.jpg (80KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
ASS.jpg
80KB, 500x737px
I fucked a bitch and i left right after, like right after. And she started to cry and shit, two weeks later she jump off a bridge. But its okay, she was a fat and ugly bitch, we are better off without that bitch. :)
>>
>>738737440
Oh yay its this thread again.
>>
>>738738010
Your dad sounds like a nigger.
>>
>>738740887
I hope this is real
>>
File: Tits.jpg (21KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
Tits.jpg
21KB, 340x270px
>>738740887
>They get home and it's clear she's had the worst cruise ever
>She sees the urn full of my burnt shit and thinks it's her cat
>Reads the certificate and thanks me for all the trouble I went through
>Oh it was nothing, anyone would do it
>Three days later
>Take her other cat out of the plastic box
>It's like hardcore fucked up at this point
>Carefully run over just its back legs
>It's suffering
>Dear God it is suffering
>Know my ex is going to go for a run around 7:25
>At 7 I drive by and throw the cat in the street at the entrance to her apartment complex

>We start chatting on facebook and texting a little bit more regularly
>She thinks we are trying to become friends, dumb bitch
>I text her a few weeks later and ask her if she ever found her other cat
>She says she did and she got it cremated
>Doesn't go in to any more detail
>Cremate another piece of my shit and wait for the right moment
>She has a birthday party a few months later
>Come over with my cremated shit in a bag
>When everyone else is either passed out or gone I take the urn into the bathroom
>Dump her cat's ashes into the toilet an cum on them
>Put my cremated shit in the urn
>Put it back on the mantle

Now I go over there maybe once every two months for a dinner party she puts on just so I can look at the cremated shit on her mantle that she thinks is her cats.
>>
>>738739402
>it
hnnng
>>
blackmailed an older married co-worker I was fucking on the side, secretly recorded us and then told her me and my friends wold be fucking her or hubby finds out
>>
File: 1455882452408.jpg (14KB, 460x358px) Image search: [Google]
1455882452408.jpg
14KB, 460x358px
>>738741348
>>
>>738737938
What's her name? I'd like to keep her spirit in my prayers.
>>
>>738741341
He was a big Italian dude like 6'4 and bald 260, I've never hit a wall so hard in my life or felt a belt whip the shit out of me so fast,
>>
>>738737963
Can you share a pic of her? The first thought that comes to mind is...what kind of girl would do something like that?
>>
Meanest thing? Killed a woman. Already on all of the possible watchlists, dgaf
>>
>>738740887
>>738741348
holy shit
>>
>>738741119
her and her ex-husband won't be doing a damn thing. I have so much dirt on both of them (and her friends) that if she tried to do something stupid, even dares thinks about it, they'll all be heading to jail, having their houses raided and their shit stolen.
>>
I found out that I was dating a Colombian girl who was scammed a guy in Florida into marrying her. On their honeymoon she wouldn't fuck him. She would have him buy Victoria Secrets underwear and he was allowed to caress her body, but when the big moment came, nothing. He had the marriage annulled days later.
When I found out what she had done, I kicked her out and tracked down her real boyfriend in Colombia. I sent him pictures of us together and explained to him how much she liked to have a finger in her ass while I was eating her. I reported her to INS and as far as I know they revoked her visa to the US.
>>
>>738737440
framed an ex's douchebag bf (asshole cheated on her and she still went back to him to get pregnant) for pedophilia.
>>
>>738741186
How did you acquire said nudes?
>>
>>738741494
Can we see this cunt's cunt?
>>
>>738741730
wonderful. these scamming whores deserve no less than an old fashioned public hanging.
>>
File: Aukano (5).jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Aukano (5).jpg
73KB, 600x600px
this picture
>>
File: 1555747.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1555747.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>738741801
>>
File: IMG_6226.png (46KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6226.png
46KB, 520x390px
>>738740887
>>738741348
Fucking Christ dude what the fuck is wrong with you? I'm praying this is fake. If it's real what kind of fucking autist gets revenge on a girl from high school after graduating college? Get over it Jesus.
>>
>>738740095
isn't there some legal thing that make crimes invalid after a certain amount of time?
statute of limitations or something like that
>>
14 year old fat me was in love with a 7/10 Polish girl who kept tugging me along just enough to be make ne think we might end up together but then going out and fucking some Turkish prick and telling our friends all about just to see me get upset, this goes on for years, always toying with me always purposely breaking my heart. Fir some reason I stayed friends with her, she stayed over lots of times and slept in my bed with me, she would grind on my crotch then say shit like 'i have a boyfriend I can't' while we spooned, final insult was when I took a trip to Poland to see her, she was a student at the tune and lived in all female dorms that had a hostel type thing too. I buy her gifts, she stays with me and does her usual shit, 'you're too young for me Anon. We can't do anything' while she grabs my hand and has me rub her tits. This goes on during my entire trip, then one day after I bought her flowers and took them to her room, I hear giggling and low sighs, I open her door and she's in bed with some gopnik looking fucker. I stand there with flowers in hand, it was so silent in that room those few moments you could actually hear ny heart shatter, they both laugh and just carry on. I spent the rest of the day in my room crying my eyes out. Something snapped in me that day...

>cont?
>>
File: beetlejuice.jpg (26KB, 485x327px) Image search: [Google]
beetlejuice.jpg
26KB, 485x327px
>>738742265
go on...
>>
>>738742265
Very interested

>>738741348
10/10
>>
>>738742113
holy fuck is this leddit
>>
>>738742265
Keep on going fakeslav
>>
>>738742265
More
>>
>>738742265
Continue. Sorry anon :(
>>
>>738741244
Fucking kek, I'll probably be one of the only ones to get this.
>>
>>738742950
Kys fucking homestuck
>>
Every time my girlfriend has friends to stay I set up a hidden camera in the shower. Now have photos of most of her friends naked.
>>
have sex with her AMIRITE?
>>
>>738743119
>kys

Jeez, I get it, I'm autistic for liking a webcomic, sure. But don't make yourself look even more retarded than me.
>>
>>738743187
> friend naked with your girlfriend in the shower?
>>
File: bb2.jpg (31KB, 564x571px) Image search: [Google]
bb2.jpg
31KB, 564x571px
>>738738387
Make sure to dump on /b/ before you go to the pigs, say she did it
>>
File: imagesGKJJSEFF.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
imagesGKJJSEFF.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
After I get back to the UK I spend a while seething at what she did. After some self pity i decided to get fit, ran, lifted and dieted 8stone away in one year. Didn't speak to her and completely blanked her when she came back for the summer just totally ghosted everyone for a year, there were no recent pictures of me on jewbook and friends had not no idea of what I now looked liked. I dropped her a message saying 'oh hey I'm coming back to Poland fir 17 days are you around blah blah blah' she's excited to see me or whatever thinking I had forgotten about the shit she put me through. A week later I travel to Poland and go knock on her door with a bunch of flowers and a silver necklace, at first she didn't recognize me due to lack of double chin and mantits. I give her the gifts and tell her its me, her face just drops, literally gobsmacked at my transformation. After catching up she introduces me to her new room mate, deffo 9/10 religious girl. Her room mate goes and tells all the other girls on the floor about the English guy who just turned up to her room, the entire floor came to look at me. Anyway Polish bitch gets jelly and tries to keep me all to herself. This is my chance, over the 17 days I have one night stands with her room mate and several other girls whom I became quite enthralled with and ignore polishbitch. She tried to ignore me when I did come see her to which I was like no worries and went next door and fucked her neighbor. After I leave Poland and sort if humiliate her and possibly start a generation of ubermensch with the polish girls we don't speak for a year. Until she come back to uk once again... This time she practically chases after me and confessed that she was m a bitch and jealous that I gave all those girls attention and none to her, and she realised that she loved me blah bla blah, anyway we bang and get into a 'relationship'.

Cont?
>>
>>738737440
Made her fall in love with me
>>
>>738737440
Broke up with before prom, just didn't feel right with her, went with this other girl. She sent her brother after me to beat me up and I beat the shit out of him
>>
>>738743302
Nah im talking links that still work with her face and voice in them. If i dump here them im the one spreading cp.
>>
>>738738387
I'm seeing how this can easily backfire.
>>
Met an other girl 2 days before her birthday. Broke up on her birthday wich was 8 days before we got together a year ago. On the same day i got together with her a year ago i got together with the other girl i met before her birthday.
>>
>>738737440
>1st grade
>into femanon from class
>one day she has her hair cut
>for some fucking reason i say something that roughly translates to "your hair looks retarded"
>she starts crying
>teacher tells me that i was mean

I'm 24 now and i still feel guilty.
>>
>>738737440
ruined her life by uploading a video of us fucking tagged with her instagram name. she deserves it after the shit she put me through. told me she'd probably have to start doing pr0n because nobody wants to date her now. can't even hold a job because of the video. stupid bitch could just change her instagram name but she doesn't. i could care less. she ruined my life, well now i ruined hers. we're even stevens now.
>>
>>738738387
Either lie or anon is straight retarded. You will still be jailed/tried for obtaining and collecting the nudes, especially waiting so long to turn her and the nudes in. Also literally only takes her saying you blackmailed her into doing it for you to end up garunteed behind bars. Makes you look even more guilty since you're supposedly waiting to collect enough to turn her in.
>>
>>738737440
Ignore 'em
>>
>>738740592
Story?
>>
>>738743187
Care to post some naked sluts? Don't have to include faces of you don't want to.
>>
>>738743354
Just fucking finish and stop asking
>>
>>738743354
yes
>>
>>738743462
It wont. Every single image of her thats online was posted by her. Cops can check that shit out with ips. Ive already typed my letter to the cops, listed all the links to the videos she posted and explained what shes doing now as a student nurse. I wouldnt want someone i know to be looked after by someone who made and distributed cp. Theres about 2k images of her and nobody knows how old she really is.
>>
>>738740095
That's some strong butt hurt
>>
>>738743614
I never collected them they are all online.
>>
>>738743447
Don't be a fag. Even if you post it here, there will be zero of anything tracing it back to you since all threads die off eventually and no one's going to call the cyberpolice on you to backtrace your ip.

16 is fair game where I'm from.
>>
>>738743782
Where? Asking for a friend
>>
>>738740887
Man, it wasn't the cat's fault you're so beta you turned your gf gay :(
>>
>>738737440
Convinced a girl to be a cam whore, then told everyone she was doing it
>>
>>738743354
by all means
>>
>>738743614
Also i have everything already. Photos of her id she sent me. Her addresses of college and where she works. She can say she was blackmailed but she did this before we met which i also have proof of. Ive got all my bases covered. Ive been taking care of this shit for like 6 months. She wasted 3 years of my time. Im hopefully going to cost her her 4 years of college, debt, being on a sex offenders register etc...
>>
>>738743727
How do you explain to the cops how you know so much about this stuff you have never seen?
>>
>>738737440
Forgot to thank her when she made me a sandwich.
>>
>>738743782
Collecting links still makes you culpable, and in fact you waiting so long is still technical obstruction of justice/makes you accessory. Because you purposefully waited, her cp spread further than it would have if you had instantly gone to law enforcement. Which put other people's legal welfare in jeopardy.
>>
>>738741730
A girl was fucking your and you thought "no thanks". What are you? Gay?
>>
>>738743803
In places like uk, legal fucking age is 16 but porn is 18. The porn things the same in the usa. She deserves what happens after everything so i dont even feel bad for wanting to do this.
>>
>>738743782
You're actually retarded
>>
>>738743816
She posted on tumblr & xhamster, xvideos and some other places. Ive collected ALL the links but no videos or pics. Not going to post them though sorry
>>
>>738743915
That wont matter. The evidence is stacked high as fuck against her. Its not like they would need me to tell them anything extra after i go to the cops
>>
>>738741348

Fucking A. You win the obsessive nutjob award.
>>
>>738744142
>dear cops
>look at all this cp I've found
>please arrest the under age girl
>rehards
>perp
>>
>>738744018
If you don't care then post it. I'm sure you'll feel better knowing the slut will be getting some dudes' rocks off.

Unless you post the link with your address and government ID you're not going to be backtraced by the Cyber police.
>>
Fucked her
>>
>>738744036
>>738743944
I doubt the cops will care who i am or why i waited and more with the fact that someone posted gigs of cp of themselves and is now a nurse for sick kids and delivering newborns
>>
>>738744309
Tfw slap on the wrist because hormonal teenager
Kek you fucking faggot
>>
I have stretched her cunt for 5 years. And I mean really stretching. She was virgin at the beginning. After year I was able to fist her. I was fisting her at least twice a week. Sometimes everyday for few hours. Big bottles, fruits, vegetables, showerhead, crazy objects.... After maybe 3 years I was able to doublefist her. I could fist her anytime without lube. She spent hours and sometimes overnights with stuffed vag with big objects.

She was 25 when I left her, fucking loose. Nobody will ever believes her, she had only one sexual partner before. Her pussy was fucked up like 50 years old hooker.

I have tons of photos and videos saved, ready to ruin her life ;)
>>
led my best friend (7/10 nice tits but ehh face) for 2 years. fucked every other girl besides her. but now im regretting not being with her because I felt like she was the one. But we're all just monsters.
>>
>>738744410
Maybe thats all she will get. But if IF she was convicted. Bye bye nursing career, hello student debt with no way to pay it off. Hello fucking prison I hope.
>>
File: 1496636499025.png (408KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
1496636499025.png
408KB, 500x673px
>>738737791
sounds hot!!!
>>
>>738744501
Please post links or oc thank you
>>
>>738744501
You don't understand how vaginas work do you?
>>
>>738742036
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Got any stories you'd care to greentext?
>>
>>738744501
Start ruining right now please ;)
>>
>>738744309
You are actually mentally deficient if you think they would give a girl any more than a slap on the wrist for posting naughty pics and videos while she was a teen.

Now gf had an ex who posted all her nudes around because she left him for being abusive. (The guy bragged about abusing her/posting them).

She filed a police report for it, and he tried to counter file for her sending him cp. he got 12 years. she was told to learn a lesson about sharing intimate photos.

If you're being for srs, you're grasping at straws. Stop being a beta fag and move on from her. You pursuing her maliciously only says you're such a lonely pussy, that she must have been your ONLY chance at pussy for you to begrudge her this intensely.
>>
>>738743427
Well played!
>>
>>738743701
>>738743707

We were together for 7 months in total as happy as could be, she wanted to get married, she wanted kids and she wanted to save up to buy a house in Poland. I go along a save some cash, we look at places in her home town to get married etc. All part of the plan, we kept the savings in a pot under my bed, was a Fair few quid in there too. She's working her ass off doing double shifts and any over time going literally killing herself to save money. We spent at least 6 days a week together (whether it was a whole day or just a sleep over) anyway I meet this new chick also someone who uses to make fun of me at school for being fat, while polishbitch is at work I bang schoolbitch on her bed (I had a key for her flat) unbeknownst to polishbitch. A couple of months go by and different bitches get fucked on her bed. Just to remind myself the main aim of all this. I then decided the time was right to execute my revenge. Polish itch left a positive pregnancy test on her bathroom sink, I wait for her to tell me the news. She tells me about a week later and is so happy, and starts buying baby clothes and tells her friends and family, I've never seen her so happy as long as I've known her. Anyway, about a month after all this pregnancy shit has died down I act all worried and distressed, tell her I think I have a lump on my balls and need to go to the doctors. After that I returned to her and sais they have made me an appointment with the hospital to get it checked out, she now visibly worried too. On the days following of 'the hospital' (really I just went home and played vidya for 7hours) I went back to hers a few days later angry and acted upset. I told her the doctors say that the lump was nothing to worry about but informed me im sterile and probably have been for my entire life. Her heart sinks 'what this means?' She asked, and I scream that that bastard is not my child and leave slamming the door.
>>
>>738744610
Oh my sweet summer child :)
>>
>>738737440

Went through a period of about two years where I was single, making great money, and had a sweet house all to myself. I would repeatedly meet hot women, either online or IRL. I went for the ones who were not full-on crazy, but were in a bad place emotionally...usually separated from a husband or coming out of a long relationship or some such. Needy, hot, insecure bitches. Once I'd gottne my hooks into one, I'd start laying the lots of attention on her, and fucking her incredibly well. Multiple orgasms, tons of pussy-licking, deep-dicking, etc. At some point, when she was gasping and moaning and about to come, I'd look in her eyes and say "I love you". Worked every time. Within a week I'd have a key to her apartment or house and she'd be cooking me meals, sucking dick on command, etc. This would go on for a few weeks to a month. I'd work it up to doing whatever it was that she was reluctant to do...rough anal, eating my ass, taking loads on the face, all of the above. Once a particular girl had told me she loved me and I was the man of her dreams, and I had her groomed to do basically anything for me, I'd play the same scenario every time. "Want to come over and watch a movie?". I'd sit in a chair so she couldn't sit next to me. Put on a movie that she couldn't understand (Momento, Requiem for a Dream, Jacob's Ladder...whatever would fuck with her head the most). I wouldn't say a word through the entire movie, then when it was over I'd tell her that things weren't' working out and I needed a little more space, that I had some shit to go do, hand her the key on her way out, and stop taking her calls and texts until she gave up. They were always so crushed they wouldn't even try the psycho shit. Did this multiple times. Kind of a kick and definitely an ego boost, but not really proud of it. I was in a rough place, and fucked up some stellar women.
>>
>>738744734
Dude do you know how hard it is to find a bitch who will work double jobs instead of relaying on you to make money? Fucked a chance at bretty happy life cause of teenage beta need for revenge.
>>
>Have 18 month old relationship that has gone stale.
>GF is obsessive and cramping my style
>Finally tell her it is over
>initiate massive crying and begging for us to "work on it"
>She wants reasons, so I tell her that the sex life is too boring
>I can be sexier
>I tell her I want to try D/s stuff and some bondage
>She agrees to anything so long as I don't break up with her
>Over next few weeks I get her to stop wearing underwear, flash and blow me while in the car.
>suck me off in movie theater as well as under table at restaurant
>Fuck her ass while she is tied up
>tie her up blindfolded and earbuds in with loud music so she has nothing but my touch which is mostly me fucking or spanking her ass
>have her answer door naked for pizza delivery guy
>3rd time with same guy I tell her to jerk him off as a tip
>start leaving her tied up for long periods of time, including while I have buddies over
>this proceeds to me letting them fuck her
>I know she must know that it is other guys but she never says anything.
>by about 3 months later I have her serve my poker party and suck all 6 of us under table
>basically just fuck meat
>by 6 months I am "lending" her to friends for over night use
>around 9 months I meat a nice girl at work
>I tell her she is gonna serve my buddy at his house for weekend.
>On sunday I tell her that I have talked it over with him, and he really needs her more than me... so i am giving her to him.
>she basically balls and loses it...but I am already out door.
>She actually stays and serves him for like 3 weeks thinking I am gonna come and take her back
>when she realizes I am not, she attempts suicide, badly
>gets committed by family
>really no idea what happened after that, think she moved.

I am evil...
/
>>
>>738744734
Jesus anon. well done.
>>
love her
>>
>>738744979
That's obviously a terrible thing to do, but it's astonishing she put up with it.
>>
>>738744979
lmao give pics
>>
>>738744979
could of just dump her. pretty evil their m8.
>>
>>738738084
That's just a normal relationship anon
>>
>>738745082
obsessed is obsessed
*shrug*
>>
>>738744979
Kek, howd she try to off herself?
>>
>Be me, 19
>7/10, 8 or 9 to the right person
>Going out with 5, 6 at best
>She's infatuated
>Create arguments about smallest shit to make her feel bad
>She always tried to resolve them with sex
>exactlywhatimafter.jpg
>Fuck her adorable af 8/10 bestie
>Tell 5 that 8 came on to me
>She believes because love
>Friends seperate
>LOTS of grievance sex
>I dump 5 and show her nudes 8 sent me
>Fuck 8 two more times before she moves away
>5 still messages me "hey :)" from time to time, probably gonna make her do some real degrading shit if she still wants my dick

Now's usually the part where people do the whole "I actually feel bad now," but I don't. I don't really think I have much of a conscience.

>inb4 edgelord self-diagnosed psychopath
>>
>>738745089
I am now married to girl I met at work... all that shit was destroyed before she moved in. Didn't feel like explaining anything contained, and truth is I grew up and feel decently guilty about it all when I looked at any of the pics or movies.
>>
>>738737680
Can we see them?
>>
File: tumblr_nis7nyAcNf1r62gyeo1_400.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nis7nyAcNf1r62gyeo1_400.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
>>738745193
wrist cutting (across not up and down).
>>
>>738745260
Kek got her good anon
>>
>>738737440
Does anyone have anymore info on the girl in the op pic?
Why was she shit smearing?
Did she make any more vids?
>>
>be me, 17 with first gf
>gf has a bff who is a total bitch
>bff has younger sister and brother
>me n gf break up, years go by
>remember bffs sister, now 18
>catfish her on fb for nudes
>get nudes, share online
>show he brother
>show the bbfs boyfriend
>nobody knows it was me
>dont deel bad, want fresh nudes
>>
>>738737440
looked in her general direction and said HI
>>
>>738737440
>>
>>738744737
>Oh my sweet summer child :)

literally the most summer thing a fag could say.
>>
>>738744979

Tell me your secrets. How did you get her obsessed with you? What did you do in those initial 18 months?
>>
>>738744979
Is this a modern version of Story of O?
>>
>>738744681
Not lonely, not pussy free either. Just pissed the fuck off at her. 3 years is a long ass time and when someones telling you they want to marry you n have kids and then fuck you over on purpose its hard to forgive. She makes me want to do it even more by getting in contact when i told her not to. I might change my mind before the time i plan on going through with it but i might not.
>>
>>738745589
Honestly nothing that I can think of she was always real clingy and kinda jealous.
She would wait for me outside of my classes in college, walk with me all the time, eat every meal with me. she paid for an apartment for a year that she never lived in.
>>
>>738745710
The story of o shit son!
>>
She spammed me with call after call and text after text saying she hasn't been with anyone else she only loves me etc I still blank her she shows up to my house but again I blank her and walk out and go somewhere else. Her friends start calling me and telling me how she hasn't stopped crying and hasn't gone to work and that I'm a piece of shit for making her feel this way, while this is all going on I'm still banging bitches on the reg. I have all the money we saved too. Finally I meet with her and talk things out and she still is adamant she hasn't been with anyone else, I tell her this can't be because I'm sterile and I'm not raising someone else's baby. She says she can't get rid of it, and I say we can't be together and that I've already met someone else, she goes into a crying fit, literally floods of tears in the middle of burger king while I chomp on my whopper. She starts screaming and calling me names I just get up and leave. She texts me constantly telling me she will kill herself and the baby if I don't come back, I tell her baby isn't mine knock yourself out. I used the money we saved and booked a ticket to South Africa to go spend some time with a buddy of mine. Meanwhile she's losing her fucking shit, her friends sat she's drinking heavily and she won't eat. Kek. She eventually gets an abortion. Meanwhile I fly to SA, she tells me over the phone she had an abortion and that we can be together again. At this point I feel crappy but fuck it. Tell her I can't be with her, I can't trust her and I'm with someone else, and am starting a new life in SA and am using the money we saved to do so, she starts screaming down the phone and crying, said her friends won't talk to her because she had an abortion and that her mum practically disowned her. Tell her I'm sorry but I don't love her anymore, meanwhile in SA I'm getting my dicked sucked by bush bitches. A few years go by and I asked our mutual friends what happened to her.
>>
>>738745710
I had to google it....
I guess so.
>>
>>738737440
Opened a door for a woman once
>>
>>738745855
It's worth the read, it's kind of Marquis De Sade-Lite
>>
>>738745886
you are a fucking monster!
>>
>>738738995
to me "the one" exists. i loved that girl since school, but she doesn't love me back. so i just fuck bitches and dump them when they bore me. feelsbadman that i know that i won't be able to be with the girl i love.
>>
>>738745886
absolute madman
>>
>>738743232
Jk I'm a homestuck fag too. Help
>>
>>738745723
>>738744681
Let anon follow his dreams and fuck up this girl. And kek about his idea of laws and the thought of him being in prison for 4 years too.

So anon, godspeed. Do it. What country? So I can have a laugh at the newspaper report.
>>
>>738744979
Larping is fun
>>
File: images (6).jpg (5KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
5KB, 267x189px
Apparently she met some Turkish guy who got her hooked on coke and now she's a massive drug addict, she remains in the UK and has no where in Poland to live seeing as her family disowned her. Probably being pimped out for drugs by now surely. She got in contact with our mutual friends a while back and they met up, she wanted to borrow money, they said there is no life in her anymore, there is no happiness, no joy, nothing she's broken and She apparently still asks how I'm doing. Damn. I still get guilty about this, but then I think fuck it she deserved it.

FYI I was in SA for a grand total of two weeks. When I came back home I had enough money for a few months rent on my own place and just sort of went from there, changed my phone number, blocked her on jewbook and told no one of my diabolical plan. She did try to take me to court for the money but that fell through pretty quickly due to lack of evidence. To this day she's still a Turkish roaches fucktoy. Boom I winski.
>>
>>738746356

Wow you are a sad sad man. What do you do now that your self appointed purpose in life has been completed?
>>
>>738737440
Once got black out drunk at a party, tried to make out with some slut on the host girl's bed, then kicked the host in the stomach when interrupted. Had no memory of doing it, apologized, they all stayed friends with me for some reason.

Also told everyone at my own birthday party that a girl that was there like me but had no chance, then fingered her best friend later that night. She was sad. Felt kind of bad about that one.
>>
File: 4444.png (153KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4444.png
153KB, 300x300px
>>738746356
i really hope she overdoses
>>
>>738746493
I urinate on men for money.

Nah I shacked up with an old flame, we had a kid together and I'm part time Uni studying law, my other half is also full time studying law, life is good man.
>>
>>738745371
The story is that she cheated on her bf and told him she'd do "anything" to get him back. So he made her make a video where she pooped into her hand, smeared it on her face, and ate some of it. You can find that video on a place that isn't allowed here.
>>
I like to take female tourists for one way boat rides into the gulf of Mexico
>>
>>738737440
Tore up the Christmas card she gave me in front of her and her friends saying that I was a JW and Christmas is a sin. Also laughed when she asked me to prom.

Karma's a bitch. During the time of these events I was moaning that my own crush didn't know I existed.
>>
>>738746732
Interesting. How does this work? How much do you charge? Have to admit I'm curious.
>>
>>738746734
Link a nigga
>>
>>738745922
I suppose if I wanted I could write quite a book myself. I was obviously just giving the cliff notes>>738744979
>>
She called me in need of help years after we dated, pretended not to even remember us going out or who she was. Next day dead.
>>
>>738740945
>Girlfriend didn't want kids with me so I destroyed her kids life.

Seems an appropriate response for a psychopath.
>>
My wife convinced me to let her have threesomes with other men. I'm annoyed but eventually agreed. I thought one time and she'll be over it. But she acted like a whore and wanted it every weekend. So I pimped her out behind her back for a year. She got what she wanted and I got an extra $100-$150 in my pocket every week. She still doesn't know that is how I bought my used 4 wheeler.
>>
File: 1492955004147.jpg (28KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1492955004147.jpg
28KB, 500x519px
exposed her and and had plenty of people she knows recognize her
>>
this bitch fucked a mate of mine, she was a total whore. she decides to break friends poor heart. 2 weeks later adds me on snapchat, send nudes. tells me she had the house to herself one night and she wanted some dick. Lightbulb appears, remember friend telling me shes REALLY into bondage. Message friend talk about it with him, hatch plan. the story short is i tied her up, fucked her, then left her tied up with rope and cable ties for her parents to find later that night
>>
>>738747584
gold
>>
>>738746990
Do it, anon
>>
I'm married but currently talking to some hot chick I went to HS with, simply so I can get nudes to post on /b then I'll ignore her.
>>
Fucked a bitch for almost a year had her leave her husband then got back with my wife
> top kek
>>
>>738737680
So...where are they?
>>
>be me 14
>fuck this bitch that agreed to to it
>parents walk in
>snitches like a bitch nigger saying I raped her
>under trial and I could possibly become a sex offender
>found guilty and a sex offender
>be 19 can't get a job because of "crimes"
>she's the top student in school and she's going to Harvard
>get video from friend of her spitting racial slurs
>send to Harvard
>gets dropped and becomes severely depressed
>beat up by the schools local niggers
>she commits suicide
>hack her Facebook
>>
>>738748079
Good for you anon...
>>
>>738737791
SOMEONE HAS THIS GREENTEXT PLEASE POST IT JESUS PADRE FORGIVE ME I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR AGES
>>
>>738746739
You'd be quite surprised to know just how much fun you can have 90 miles out, all alone and with plenty of uninterrupted time...lmao
>>
I shoved my wife twice in the yard because I thought she just cheated on me with my friend. Turns out I was just really wasted.
>>
File: 1440448084365.jpg (90KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1440448084365.jpg
90KB, 768x1024px
>>738737440

After a bad breakup where I'm 99% sure she was cheating.
I had a girlfriends younger sister want to fuck me when we broke up. She was 14.
I said no initially, but my now ex started spreading bullshit rumors and I figured "fuckit" this will realllly piss her off.
My ex and her sis fought often despite the 6 year age gap that should have brought maturity.
(Before you get all white knight enraged.. 14 is legal here.)
I busted in her (something my gf didn't let me do) and bought her a plan-b.

Then I texted my ex: "be nice to Kait today.. She's a little queasy"
Her "Don't talk to my sister."
Me "way past talking.. those morning after pills are just rough and I know how you care about her well-being."
Her response was just an epic stream of hate.
Still makes me kek to this day.

And yes. I hooked up with the little sister a few more times. Whenever they would fight, she would fuck me because it enraged my ex.
>>
>>738747704
Meh writing a real book takes time.

So I will just give you a story here...

I loved humiliating her, so one time I had her tied up and blind folded with ear buds in. Instead of my usual friends I invited her lab partner from her Bio-class over. She had complained about what a total nerd/dork he was, but she agreed to partner up because she knew she would get a good grade. So i look him up in the directory and ask him to come over on the pretense that I might want to join the gaming club he was in. He comes over and I am chatting with him, but bedroom door is open. I start showing him around the apartment, and when he gets to bedroom his mouth just drops open. I tell him my GF is a total slut and loves this shit. I don't let on I know she is his lab partner or anything.

I then ask if he wants to play with her. He is super shy but can tell he wants to. starts by playing with her pussy, and licking it. I tell him if he wants he can fuck her. Can tell he wasn't sure about me being in room, but then I say I need to be and I am gonna have her suck me off while he fucks her.

was a bit surprised when pencil necked geek has a solid 8" cock. as we spit roast her I turn down volume on earbuds... Can tell the moment she realizes who is in her pussy because I am tlaking with him. He is getting worked up and asks if he can cum in her pussy, and I tell him sure, or her mouth if he wants.

Better yet why not cum then have her suck you clean. He starts cumming immediately. He pulls out and I pull out and pinch her tit and tell her to please clean the nice man's cock. her face is burning red, but she does as told. As she is suckign I can tell he is staying hard. So I ask if he has ever fucked a chick in the ass...

So then he got that too!

After I leave (he never did say he knew her) I tell her that if he brings it up at class she is to tell him that he can come over for a blow job any time he wants.

She probably blew him 30-40 times
>>
Tripped her and broke her leg, it was an accident i did not hit her
>>
>>738748505
younger sis in pic?
>>
>>738748708
> asking for confirmation of 14yo pizza
Nice try FBI
>>
>>738737440
saying i love her
>>
>>738748273
Took this one bitch out. Canadian I think. Used a zip tie as a tourniquet. Loped her right foot off with a Gerber hatchet just above the ankle in one whack. Hooked it up on a 12/0 shark hook and tossed it over the side. She screamed and screamed until her brain shut down...lol. Took that cunt apart piece by piece over the next 6 hours. Raw water wash down and headed back to the slip.
>>
>>738748797
so thats a yes then.
imma call the cyber police and concequences will never be the same
srsly tho. who gives a fuck
>>
>>738746356
Can't remember why, but if you did go all that way for revenge, she deserved it
>>
>>738737440
Grew to full term, exited her vagina and provided a life time of disappointment
>>
>>738748933
Wait what

In college i made out with the best friend of some girl who I'd just started dating.
>>
>>738746356
jesus
>>
>>738743727
2k is a lot
>>
I married her.
>>
File: wcjarr11.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wcjarr11.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>>738749182
Just think of me as the Mick Taylor of the Gulf of Mexico.
>>
She's my slut now and everything started with and 'don't look hot?'
>Started with a buttplug in her ass when we go out. small size.
>Then move out to bigger sizes
>Started dialy blowjobs at morning
>She decided stop using classical briefs and move her panties to thongs
>All thongs became smaller time to time
>blowjobs more often, at early morning and night. Started anal sex at night. Only anal
>One day she make a piercing in the vag but at the end of the year there goes 8. 3 in each labia and two in clitoris
>Then 2 in each nipple
>Sometimes she weren't wearing bras until she ditched all
>Her piercings are always noticeable
>Buttplugs became bigger and bigger
>I started to feel less her ass but it's hot to see your wife with big buttplugs walking and talking like normal
>Her wardrobe turns out more slutty
>Used her labia piercings as garter-belt using a cord between the highest and lowest piercings
>Highest heels time to time. Started with lower ones as 5cm and now she uses 12-15cm mainly and platforms ones
>One day she was in the living room and get the urgent to take a dump
>Couldn't hold it and shit in the living room
>holyshet.jpg
>Couldn't hold it?
>No... why?
>Well, you should use your buttplug every day now to hold it
>She refused at first but using diaper wasn't her thing
>Started yo use it as shit holder
>Now her ass it's completely broken
>Lost her job 4 month ago
>Daily blowjob at early morning, during launch and dinner. One in bed too
>Started to work out her vag.
>Daily bullet vibrator.
>Eventually bigger vibes and dildos
>Now she can't go out without her buttplug, highest heels and shorter skirts, her nipple piercings are always visible through her clothes

She wants to stop but i want to try piss play with her a little. First a shot per day until she can drink a full glass
>>
>>738745462
>bbfs
>dont deel bad

did you have a stroke while writing this?
>>
>>738743727
literally nothing would happen except the cops investigating you for looking up cp you autist
>>
>>738737440

I walked into the door before her and forgot to hold it
>>
>>738738621
copypasta
>>
i spat in my sisters face when she was being a huge bitch once. i felt pretty bad after lol
>>
>>738740887
>>738741348
thankfs for the laff anong
>>
>>738749499
any pics?
>>
>>738749607
YOU FUCKING MONSTER! I FUCKING DESPICE YOU YOU AUTISTIC MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
>>738745462
How did you catfish her? What does a believable fake profile consist of? I've been trying this but bitches think my Facebook is fake I guessq cuz they either don't answer or quit answering when I tell them how hot they are and I'm using Chad pictures. One even told me "your profile looks fake AF".
>>
>>738748655
Oh, hi Mark.
>>
>>738749607
how can you live with yourself?
>>
I did the forbidden lane switch when I was about to cum, she screamed in pain and I emptied my load in her asshole
>>
>>738741348
psychopatic asshole
>>
>>738745203

Samefag here. It's a longshot, but think I also made 5's younger brother question his sexuality. He was always texting me wanting to hang out and always turned the topic to sex and how he felt like he'd never tried anything gay. Never said he wanted to, but why would he keep bringing it up otherwise, eh?
>>
File: 1488714743124.jpg (14KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1488714743124.jpg
14KB, 325x244px
Sneaked into the ladies changing room at school and stole clothes belonging to Emma, one of my classmates who had pulled my pants down the year before in class (we two were always at war) . Took her panties, bra and everything. She literally sat in there for 2 hours butt naked before one of her friends came to her aid.
And guess what? We are married now.
>>
>>738740887
Fake as fuck. A cat that hasn't eaten for four days would be perfectly normal, other than begging extra hard for food. They go for days without food in nature and cats aren't domesticated to the level dogs are.

You failed to mention the reeking smell of ammonia that would come from keeping a cat in a box pissing on itself.

Burned shit doesn't produce any significant quantity of ashes. Don't ask how I know.

Your attempt at being the edgy psychopath has failed.
>>
>>738750072
Not in phone. I'll post some if the thread it's still alive when i get home
>>
Made a virgin fall in love with me and told her I would never fuck a virgin, so she found the first guy who would pop her cherry and got herpes. I laughed at her for being stupid af.
>>
>>738750235
LEL!
>>
>>738739192
>addicted to hallucinogens

You liar.
>>
>>738737791
Yeah that one was a little fucked up, there's a green text floating around somewhere.

>She supposedly cheated on him and was willing to do ANYTHING to make him stay
>He buys an enormous dildo and tells her that he expects her to have it balls deep in her ass by the time he gets home from work one day
>Fully complies, as well as all this other depraved shit he makes her do
>She eventually breaks and leaves after like a week or two of non-stop abuse
>>
>>738737440
This gone sound hardcore but just know, I was on a lot of drugs and wasn't my self;
>be me
>get a text from grill I like
>Shirley Weber
>go to Shirley's house
>fuck her missionary position
>for no other purpose than procreation
>tell her I love her
>make her breakfast at 5pm
>Cuddle her to sleep
>Le fin
>>
Told a girl when I was 17 (she was 15) that I loved her just so I could get some pussy, got her pregnant and then ditched her and left because my family was moving to another country.
Checked her facebook status like three years ago and yep, I have a son I never met.
>>
>>738750450
Didn't happen, nice try though.
>>
>>738740887
>>738741348
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>738750956
What's its name and is it autistic like it's biological father?
>>
>>738738921
Ancient stupid psychology terms that don't mean anything are my fetish. You are, therefore, very sexy.
>>
>>738750176

tips fedora

tip tip
>>
>>738738118
Same lmao
>>
>>738751040
His name is Erik and if he is anything like me he's pretty much autistic yes.
>>
>>738740681
Yeah we don't know if a lot is $20 or 20k to you, not helpful.
>>
>>738749456
Caught several triggerfish off different chunks I carved off her
>>
>>738750866
Jesus fuck man. What is wrong with you? You're horrible
>>
File: 4646846.gif (456KB, 499x183px) Image search: [Google]
4646846.gif
456KB, 499x183px
a name please
>>
>>738737440
fucked a girl while she was crying over finding out my roommate didn't like her and just used her for sex
i was meeting up with another girl at the time, and kept her waiting while i fucked the crying girl
then i fucked the girl i kept waiting after telling the crying girl to get out since i had another girl coming
>>
>>738748191
why? Do u read this with your fagit friends then have a circle suck?
>>
File: pg.gif (45KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
pg.gif
45KB, 500x200px
>>738737440
- Back in my school days i fingerfucked a girl on a bus-ride.
- While my right hand was busy banging i let her suck a finger of my left...she was really into it.
- realize that her pussy smells like a heap of rotten fish
- ninja style switched my hands and let her suck that ocean dry
- she turned all white and threw up in the isle while entertained the whole bus with my laugh
>>
NAME PLEASE !!!!!
>>
>>738740887
>>738741348
This is the fakest shit I've ever read. I would bet a thousand dollars that this beta spent the whole weekend taking care of this girls cats while fantasizing about doing what he posted. She probably didn't even pay him.
>>
Gave her chlamydia and HPV and herpes in one raw dog session.

To 6 different girls.
>>
>>738752026
Dikdik?
>>
>>738737440
Does anyone have sauce on OP's pic?
>>
File: 1392831013705.gif (1MB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
1392831013705.gif
1MB, 193x135px
>>738752384
yeah !!!!
>>
>>738740681
screen shots or your a lying cuck
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.