[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cause I don't wanna be a forever alone loser

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 275
Thread images: 49

Cause I don't wanna be a forever alone loser
>>
Have you ever been in love? its pretty simple
>>
don't fall in love with a whore
>>
>>738557679
+cohabitation agreement prior to marrying
+prenuptial agreement - doesn't protect the increase in value of your house if you have one (least not here), but does protect the value/investment at the time of marriage that you put in.
Problem (largely) solved.
>>
Simply don't have enough money for 50% to make a difference.
>>
Because it isn't decided by coin toss.
>>
>>738557679
It is not a gamble unless you are a nigger.
>>
How did marriage become a thing?
>>
File: perfect.jpg (62KB, 900x1077px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
62KB, 900x1077px
>>738558389
Prenups are definitely they way to go. My current gf says she would never accept tho. Says I'm expecting failure.
>>
>>738558389

Prenuptial / cohab agreements can and do protect increased value of the house *if you write them to include a clause to protect that increased value.*

Source: I just wrote a prenup with my wife that does exactly that. Basically, the prenup says "this is how shit should be broken down fairly if we split up.

You can include a clause that says, "Any increase in value of a residence shall be split equally (or however you want it split). Appraised value of the home as of date of this agreement is X."
>>
>>738557679
Because dying alone is a scary though.
>>
>>738558683

She only says that because she makes / has less money than you, and wants to reserve the right to rake you over the coals if you split up.

Good thing most (sane) people don't marry the girlfriend they have when they're 16.
>>
>>738557919
I'd rather be a forever alone loser than get married.

Marriage provides no benefit for the man. The woman can spend years getting sandwiched between nigger cocks while you're out there busting your ass for the money she spends on frivolous crap, and then when she invariably finds your replacement, she'll take off with 75% of what's yours and there's fuck all you can do about it unless you want to go to prison.

And God forbid you should have a child.
>>
>>738558863
Not as scary as divorce IMO
>>
File: 1451547487517.jpg (385KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451547487517.jpg
385KB, 1920x1200px
>>738557679
Because my GF is a gorgeous, blonde hair, blue eyed, all American dream girl. With a body shaped by the gods and a heart of gold. Smart, funny, and makes a 6 figure salary at the hospital she works at.

All of that combined with the fact that every night she eagerly jumps on my dick and bounces like it's made of Flubber while making the most heavenly noises known to man... Makes it well worth the risk.

She's fucking crazy about me so I'm all good.
>>
>>738557679
I'm 38 years old and will probably never get married. I've been in many long term relationships though. Fuck marriage, women aren't worth it.
>>
>>738558872
>>738558872
It's embarrassing but unemployed
>>
The key to gambling isn't to walk up to the table, piss out random bets, and "see what happens."

This is why the failure rate in marriage is so high. "We love each other." isn't enough. Fuck "We love each other." You also need to align on children, budget, life goals, communication, and a host of other things.

If you are in your twenties, you should not marry. You don't even know who the fuck you are. How can you marry someone else who's equally ignorant?

If you are in love with her but hope that one thing will change, you should not marry. She's not going to change for you. Idiot.

You are ready to marry when you can see the person for who they are. Good and bad. When you can take all that and say "I'm good with this for the rest of my life." and not feel like you are settling.

If you feel like you are settling, you will fail. If you can't keep your dick out of all that pussy out there, you will fail.

Too many people gamble. Don't. Play from the house perspective. Know the odds. Control the game. Make sure that there's always an upside for you. If you can't do that, don't gamble.
>>
>>738559002
heh heh dumbass.
as soon as you get married, ALL that stops.
>>
>>738559543
>>738559543
Good post
>>
>>738558772

Ontario, Canada. Here, they cannot. The matrimonial home cannot be protected by a prenup.

Your original investment can be protected in it (when you split, it's seen as though she bought you out of your ownership/value before you married and that credit carries forward for final accounting if you split), but any increase in value is thus shared.

Both myself, and my girlfriend own houses, but mine will be pair off long before hers (and is worth more). Hers she uses as an income property, so it leads to a potentially awkward issue down the line (as she'd move into my house, not vice versa, but if we split, would have claim to 50% of it, where by default I'd have no claim to any of hers). While this would get largely washed out if I already owned to begin with (only the rise in value would be an issue). Not sure what I'd do TBH.
>>
>>738558901
what's so casry about a divorce that a pre-nup can't fix?
>>
>>738560446
*scary i think i have dyslexia
>>
It's not a probability, Anon, simply a parameter based off of gathered data. You can't use a parameter and then apply that to whether or not you will get a divorce. You'll only become a part of the parameter. It's not damning.
>>
>>738558683

I always have the talk with 'em early. It's not a hard talk, or shouldn't be. I've always been in a better position than my girlfriends.

I've pitched it as protection (IE: if my finances go down in flames, you need an exit strategy that doesn't screw you), or a simple "I have way more debt than you, we'd be nuts not to account for that in writing!".

But the reality is, it can be as simple is "what's mine is mine, what's yours is yours. I'm happy to share with you at whatever level we can work with while we're together. If we don't work out anymore, I don't want to continue to share with you, and I'm sure you don't want to share with me either".

Any slight bitching I've ever heard from that, I simply ask "If children are not involved (aka you didn't leave your employment/prospects/etc. to care for 'em), do you honestly think it's fair that I'd have to work for you, for the rest of my life, if things don't work out?". Anybody claiming you're unreasonable can't back that position with a solid argument (and your pre-nup might have to cover spousal support accordingly).
>>
I'm going to be a junior doc by my mid 30's at the earliest.

I've had my share of promiscuous girls through my early 20's - 27. Have started paying girls 0 attention and have no intention of trapping myself in a time leeching relationship for the time being.

I'm just chasing my career and eventually $. Living like a pauper/hermit. Oddly I'm glad I've shagged the number of girls that I have, really makes you take women off the pedestal and easier to ignore.

I'm planning of dating mid 20's and upward as a 35 yo MD.

Good luck to everyone else.
>>
File: 1497932505979.jpg (28KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1497932505979.jpg
28KB, 500x555px
>>738559788
Heh heh faggot, been married 10 years and it's still the same. Pussy still tight and money still good.

Know what else stays the same? Your disappointment, angst, and crippling loneliness... Oh yeah, and the feeling of your hand being the only thing that loves you when you need to get off.

Hope you're used to it by now, because that's most likely going to be your entire life until you finally give up and eat a bullet like the rest of these pathetic forever alone fucks.

>Dumbass
>>
File: 1466801127703.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466801127703.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>738559788

>as soon as you get married, ALL that stops.

Before we got married, my wife and I had sex all the time. After we got married, the frequency remained the same, but without roommates or other people in the house to deal with, it went from just positions to cosplay, lingerie, oils, and basically being able to defile any surface in the house that we want. I just smashed a catholic schoolgirl calling me Daddy last night.

If this isn't marriage for you, you are either not married and never have been, or you married the wrong woman and you are at fault for that.
>>
File: absolutely (1).jpg (39KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely (1).jpg
39KB, 531x471px
>>738559543

This anon understands
>>
File: 80percent.jpg (49KB, 634x418px) Image search: [Google]
80percent.jpg
49KB, 634x418px
>>738557679
>>
>>738561272
>>738561600
These guys get it
>>
>>738557679
Depends on where you live for this gamble.
Not everywhere allows women to rape a mans savings if she feels like it.
>>
>>738561272
Your poor faggot looser, make better decisions in where ever you are in your life, this is NOT the norm.
>>
>>738558896
Try living in a country that isn't dogshit.
>>
>>738561966

Thanks. I did get VERY lucky with my wife (the schoolgirl, giggity), but that was after we dated for about 6 years and lived together in there. We knew pretty much everything there was to know about each other by the time we got married, so really all it was was joining assets and finally getting our own place (dated since high school and into college)

IMO there's marriage like that (informed joining of lives) and then there's "marriage" like half the degenerate fucks in this thread are talking about:

>meet grill
>pussy game stronk
>6 months pass
>marry grill
>pussy evaporate
>waaaaaaah marriage is evil waaaaaaah
>>
>>738561966
No they don't you fuck. Do you honestly think these two tards speak for all married couples? The truth is that it varies from couple to couple. largely depending on how healthy the relationship is.
>>
>>738557679
It's not that high for my demographic. If you choose to not get married for whatever reason that's fine, but if I find someone I want to be with I won't be turned off by "scary statistics."
>>
>>738558683
Most decent lawyers can fight a prenup (esp if you had kids or whatever)
>>
>>738559002
If any of that were true you wouldn't be here faggot.
>>
Pre knuckle agreement na mean?
>>
>both speaking of personal experience

>neither claiming that all marriage is actually perfect

>REEEEEEEEEE THEY DON'T SPEAK FOR EVERYONE

The logic is strong with this one
>>
>>738557679
Life's long enough to give it a try i guess
>>
If it fucks, fly's or floats it's cheaper to rent

t. guy who no longer owns shit

I wont get into what all I lost because no one gives a fuck but it's very real
>>
Marriage is just an economical concept that has been around for ages, when you build a healthy relationship with someone without money in the middle you have a couple. Marriage is status in avery boring lineal thinking many people is trained into. Is part of social status and social acceptance
>>
File: fkinkek.jpg (60KB, 698x813px) Image search: [Google]
fkinkek.jpg
60KB, 698x813px
>>738561919
No hymen no diamond
Fucking kek
>>
>>738557679
this.

i'm recently divorced. was a waste of time; wife got lazy right after marriage, wanted everything her way, etc etc. divorce was the right move; now i just need to find a cute trap to suck my dick every day.
>>
>>738559543

Anon, are you married? Divorced? Single? What's your background?
>>
>>738558669
Experts suggest Private property
>>
>>738560356

We're not talking about Canada. So fuck off leaf.
>>
File: 1483516044333.png (206KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1483516044333.png
206KB, 469x463px
>>738562484
But it is and I am...

Faggot

I can still come here to laugh at pathetic broken down fucks like these.
>>738562204
>>738562384
>>738562484
And I do, HAHAHA
>>
File: protip.jpg (3KB, 165x60px) Image search: [Google]
protip.jpg
3KB, 165x60px
How to minimize your divorce rate according to statistics:
>be over 25
>be well educated
>be asian or white
>>
File: explain.png (166KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
explain.png
166KB, 480x323px
>>738562808

You sound like a college student that just got done with Sociology 101 and and therefore believe that you know everything about the world.

>Marriage is status in avery boring lineal thinking many people is trained into

English is that is?

>Is part of social status and social acceptance

How exactly does marriage tangibly contribute to social standing (oh wait, is this another "boring lineal thinking many people are trained into"?)
>>
>>738563331
This but even safer after 30
>>
>>738559543
This, a thousand times this, think of it like investing, you dont just buy any entertainment stock, you buy Disney stock because Disney is will be around for the next 50 years and its a smart move.
>>
>>738563261
Sure buddy, whatever you say
>>
>>738560356
sell the house you live in and convince her that you both should move into the one she owns
>>
>>738563349
Nope, english is just necesary, define love without economy then and why are you so angry
>>
>>738562383
You got lucky
>Ex wife
>Before marriage
>sucked my dick non-stop
>had a decent job
>worked hard on her issues
>was loyal to a fault
>didn't go out much
>few close friends
>kinky as fuck
>bicurious
>teased threesomes all the time
>happy and fulfilling

>Then we got married

>Quit her job
>embraces her depression
>blowjobs stop
>becomes frigid as fuck
>stops teasing threesomes
>any mention creates depression spirals
>me not spending 100% of my time created depression spirals
>finally had enough
>kicked her to the curb

Fortunately, she made sure we were poor and she finally had a job. She just signed the papers and left. Fucking quitter.

I'm open to getting married again, but fuck do I have some red flags to look out for.
>>
>>738563919
I thought he was asking if what you wrote was English because that sentence reads like you had a stroke
>>
>>738564038
What red flags will you look out for in the future?
>>
>>738558683
>she would never accept tho
Dumpt her.
She pretty much admitted she intends to cheat on you and divorce you if you ever marry.
>>
>>738563261
and you wouldn't bother replying
>>
File: image.png (85KB, 454x573px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85KB, 454x573px
>>738564038
It's like once you marred she felt secure with keeping you and dropped like a sack of potatoes
>>
>>738557679
You need to looks at your particular demographics. first of all the US divorce rate is more like 1/3 if I recall. But the rate for educated whites is MUCH lower.
Personally, my wife and I are religious college graduates, so our odds of divorce are VERY low.
>>
>>738557679
The other half end in death. Would you rather be dead or divorce? Personally I prefer divorcing. I rest my case.
>>
>>738564585
can't argue with that
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2012-12-01-11h31m26s90.png (227KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2012-12-01-11h31m26s90.png
227KB, 640x480px
>>738563608
As opposed to whatever you say I guess.

Contrary to what most of you /b/tards believe, not everyone here has a life as shitty as your own...

You fucking imbeciles just sit here and wallow in it while pointing fingers at the next guy in a meager attempt at trolling.

It's the kind of slow Trainwreck that has me here watching in the first place though, so thanks I guess.

Have another (you) on me.
>>
>>738564290
Mental issues (depression/anxiety), lack of ambition beyond the relationship, lack of friends, general tendency to panic and wig out, inability to accept failures, no independent income, not contributing to the house and our lives, things like that.

I excused them before as "I guess she's getting worked up for the marriage" and shit like that. I'll keep my eye out for it now.

>>738564433
It was literally the next damned day. It was all downhill from the wedding day and just descended into chaos. She also didn't fuck me on our wedding night, she was too tired.I should have gone in for annulment from there.

I'm in a really good place now and my current GF knows my past and is super supportive. She's supporting herself too and is really straightforward with me. Off to a great start.
>>
>be me
>marry high school sweetheart
>work dead end job in small town
>save up $5,500
>buy a worn out 1989 international garbage truck
>no one in my town offers garbage pick up services
>draw up agreement with city to provide service for no less than 8 years
>customer base blows up next year add a 2nd truck
>next year add a third truck and expand into the county as well as city
>wife quits her shitty job because im doing pretty good
>at the end of the 5th year have 4 trucks and 5 employees
>get offer to sell my business, trucks remaining lease ect
>$625k
>accept
>purchase a 200 unit self storage facility
>at a 6 unit apartment building
>life is great
>get home from a 2 week cruise
>the next day
>”i dont love you anymore, and I want a divorce”
>>
>>738557679
2 words - prenuptial agreement
>>
>>738564851
All these guys mentioning pre-nups have never dealt with it. In most of the USA a pre-nup can be thrown out by the female party.
>>
>>738564363
Don't worry, I'm still jumping between threads to laugh at your bullshit.

Just try to be more interesting next time... The thread is getting kind of boring and sadder somehow.
>>
It's not a gamble. Vast majority of those getting divorced were short-sighted morons making poor decisions.
>>
>>738564764
cont
>tfw god damn properties are tied up
>most likely will be forced to auction
>tfw she was probably fucking around while I was overseeing garbage
>sold out in part to spend more time with her
>gonna travel and live a decent fun life
>all my fucking money is frozen
>if I could go back I would run
>>
>>738564929
1. Not in the USA curretnly at least
2. A good laywer can write an almost bulletproff prenup
3. I woudl fight to keep the kids either way
>>
>>738558683
Clearly she doesn't want the ring.
>>
>>738557679
because while women are dumb and naive enough to think it'll work, the men are downright fucking stupid for proposing
>>
>>738565125
Has it changed? When I was dealing with it it was advised by the lawyers that a pre-nup would have made it more complicated because she could have easily demanded cost of living.
>>
>>738557679
>Implying marriage is a 50/50 chance of failure and your efforts/choices/actions don't affect that outcome at all.
>>
>>738564746
Not everyone has the same level of shitty life, I know. Even if anything you said about yours is true, the fact that you may just be here solely for the pleasure of seeing the shittiness of other people's lives means you have insecurity issues which have to come from some shitty part of your life. You can, and will, claim that's not true as well but it still won't matter. You're just some faceless entity on the internet that I'll forget about in an hour. Thanks for the (You)s though
>>
>>738564764
>>738565109
Damn dude... thought I got a tough break.
>>
>>738565109
if this is true honestly just fucking murder her. will be less of a hassle to figure out how to get away with it than all the other shit you'll have to deal with
>>
File: jEEsxwM.jpg (143KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
jEEsxwM.jpg
143KB, 600x900px
>>738565109
Yeah, sounds like you were smashing trash while Tyrone and the boyz were smashing ass.

You think she was happy fucking a garbage man at the end of the day? Hell, you were probably getting sloppy seconds and thirds for most of your marriage after you were getting home from your sloppy ass job. That shit is classic
>>
File: yo_dawg_001.jpg (36KB, 376x292px) Image search: [Google]
yo_dawg_001.jpg
36KB, 376x292px
>>738564585
I wouldn't kill myself just because I never married
>>
>>738565409
>Projecting like a beta

C'mon kid, you know we all only come here for the dank memes...
>>
>>738564038
Open to get married again?, are you that cuck?, the system says you have to be marrried cause thats the right thing to do, don't live by the standars.
>>
>>738565647
defiantly true I wish it wasn't
>>738565710
maybe so, I wasn't in the fucking garbage everyday I was mostly in the office the last several years, 10-15 hours a day trying to build a comfortable life for us, I honestly am starting to think if we had just continued seeing each other a couple hours a day maybe she wouldn't have left....fucking hell I don't know
>>
>>738566987
You are clearly bitter as hell
>>
>>738567335
I wish people knew the difference between definitely and defiantly
>>
>>738567800
fuck u
>>
>>738558683

So she wants absolute control without consequences. Get an infidelity clause too.

>I want to be able to quit my job
>but keep my salary

Doesn't work like that.
>>
>>738559002

Nice, have loads of white babies!
>>
File: 1393473232503.jpg (144KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1393473232503.jpg
144KB, 682x1023px
>>738567335
Duh, with you not around she had to fill her time with something else... Or fill herself with someone else.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. You went and got dull on her Jack. You can't really blame her...
>>
>>738565109
daum dude but that's the thing i always hear, you do not see it coming it happens years after.
>>
Not worth it
https://youtu.be/dkTtqHXcwD4
>>
>>738557679
>Unless you really just want to be a daddy and raise kids then never get fucking married. Nothing good come of it.

>You can have a relationship with a woman all you want but a guarantee you that there isn't a woman on the planet that you wont grow tired of after 3 or 4 years if not long before that.

>You will get sick of banging the same pussy and you will get tired of having her always around, spending your money, and monopolizing all your free time. Even if she is the best lay in the world, after years of fucking the same pussy you will eventually lose all interest.

>If you are not married this isn't a problem, just move onto the next girl. If you are married, now you have to get divorced and let her take off with half your shit. Not to mention that 80% of all divorces are initiated by women. So even if you are happy, chances are one days she going to serve you divorce papers and try to kick you out of your own house.

>Never get married. It is a completely one sided contract and there is no benefit to a man to engaging in it.
>>
>>738568229
The hell I cant blame her.. I can certainly fucking blame her, she could have mentioned her concerns with me if that had been the problem and we could have worked it out....not blind side me with a fucking divorce...yes I can blame her
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 750x745px
>>738565321
It's 50-50 for whatever reason including your choices. Just because your choices are involved it doesn't take away the statistical likelihood
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-165547.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-165547.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>738567800
He was definitely, defiantly, spelling "definitely" "defiantly".

Duh... fiantly
>>
File: 1497159720196.jpg (577KB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1497159720196.jpg
577KB, 1704x2272px
>>738559002
>Yep what the other guy said. She is only being the perfect girl because right now she wants you to marry her. As soon as she gets what she wants the sex will start to dry up and eventually stop all together. Women only act like the perfect girlfriend when you have something they want.
>>
>>738557679
Bros I am 33 going on 34 found this girl
decent but known her for 3 years, has not put out
she mentions that she wants to be married, and not get played by any guy I am like wtf what if when we do get married she does not put out at all im so screwed no sex wtf! really i keep telling her it will end up badly that sex is important she agrees but there is no action, i even tried getting a bj once she got scared the fuck..thats my fav part
>>
there is no way I would get married today in the USA. There is always someone better looking, has a bigger dick or more money than you. And, you know the way women's brains work. Do what mother nature intended; fuck as many girls as you can!
>>
>>738557919
Get some friends
>>
>>738564038
>Or just wait until you have kids. Pregnancy fucks up a woman's hormones and in a lot of cases it never goes back to normal. My wife used to be chill and really into sex but after we had a kid she was suddenly never very interested. 8 years latter she never changed back.
>>
>>738568731
But she wants the dick anon...

And she gets what she wants nightly and keeps coming back for more.
>>
Before you marry a woman, take a good hard look at her mother, because that's who you/re marrying. Her damage, her baggage, the way she relates to her husband... the whole thing. And it doesn't matter how you treat her, because she is programmed genetically and socially to act just like her FUCKING MOTHER.
>>
>>738568854
this exactly not even a matter of insecurity at this point is some one always looking to fuck and imagine your working hard to bring the money home and the wife gets hit on by lets say a neighbor over and over and eventually she puts out thats my greatest fear
>>
>>738564764
Damn that sucks
>>
>>738569390
Yeah it does man
>>
>>738569390
yea dude it does i heard some horror stories, know a few guys at the bar i drink they always joke but with a look of bitter sadness in their eyes, like son dont get married, im like fuck know a guy that lost his kids, business because of the whore wife she took him for everything
>>
File: 1361355184785370906.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
1361355184785370906.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>738568500
Sounds like she just didn't want to pick up the pieces of that trashy relationship...

I mean what do you think she is? Some kind of garbagewoman or something?

She made it clear she ain't bout that life
>>
File: 1496018465757.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1496018465757.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
The takeaway: expect divorce and beat her to it and start on next marriage before you even tell her
>>
>>738570022
that's dumb
>>
>>738564764

She likely had a bunch of friends tell her she could do better. Do you have kids though? I get the feeling that she's getting older and you're not interesting in having kids, but more information helps.
>>
>>738570330

Nah, there's a LOT of jewish shills on /b/ trying to trick people into a life of unhappy hedonism and having no children.

Don't take my word for it either, here's some of them right now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQrL49JKCXo&list=PL0GfvwQ6PY1olHR_IgFW1m8mClrMV__En&index=17
>>
>>738558284
This. Just this.
>>
File: 1468948214820.jpg (81KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
1468948214820.jpg
81KB, 625x774px
>>738568821
She needs an ultimate or things will never change. I wish I could shake you until you you understand this is the case. B e l i e v e. M e
>>
>>738570551
Ultamatum I meant to say
>>
>>738570356
No kids, she never wanted any (I did)... what's baffling is their was absolutely no talk of unhappiness like I said we were on a fucking cruise for 2 weeks prior to this bombshell..... she has lived like a queen the last couple years.. she drives a 2016 Tahoe... she had a nice Cadillac before that and she totaled it all to hell while texting her fuckin mother...I didn't get angry just glad she was ok....I've never raised a hand to her and very rarely my voice
>>
File: 48075672.jpg (66KB, 435x259px) Image search: [Google]
48075672.jpg
66KB, 435x259px
>>738570355
Nah, that's turning a frown upside down with comedic juxtaposition my friend...
>>
>>738570806
>husband gets 650k
>realize you can have some of it in divorce
>divorce

alternatively you became too succesful for her to keep you under thumb
>>
>>738568821

Now the key questions are

>how old is she
>is she a christian
>is she a virgin

If she is a virgin christian under 27, you struck gold. If she's a single mother or someone who has had sex before in general but one of those "born again virgins", run, just fucking run.

The jews have created this utopia through their porn empire of "sex should be more fun than what I'm having" which will leave you thinking there's more. There isn't. Blowing your load inside a pussy will remain the best feeling ever, sex doesn't need to be much more complex than that. Almost any woman will do for that function, you're much better off with finding a woman that has a great personality and is extremely reluctant about fucking guys she doesn't know or trust fully.
>>
>>738570806

Ah right, there's your problem. You're too nice. Women want dominance, not some pussy who will cater to her every whim. It's sickening but true unfortunately. I physically throw around my wife in a playful manner all the time, just so she knows who is the boss and that I could physically snap her in half at any time, I just choose not to. It keeps her happy for some reason. Women are weird.
>>
>>738570806

For example your "I didn't get angry" tells her that you just don't care. Get angry, yell at her that she should value herself more. Tell her what's what, have strong opinions on morality. Appeasement doesn't work with women any more than it works with minorities, Leftists and Communists.

You give in, they want more. I'm not saying that you should ignore her needs, but realize that women are essentially needy children that get bored, need attention and most of all, want a strong male figure to tell them how the world works.
>>
>>738571339
we have been together for 20 fucking years tho.....it doesn't take that long to decide you want someone to physically abuse you does it?
>>
File: 1496746516302.jpg (45KB, 750x781px) Image search: [Google]
1496746516302.jpg
45KB, 750x781px
>>738570491
Have you ever been divorced? It's pretty simple
>>
Love. Something none of you will ever understand.
>>
>>738570880
Underrated post, I thought it was pretty funny too
>>
>>738559543
damn anon dis good
>>
>>738571627

Christ, 20 years. How old are you both then? Near 40? She is probably freaking the fuck out that she hasn't had children yet. Ask her if this is about having children. Look up the baby craze, this is a thing women biologically experience when their eggs are about to go stale. Just tell her that you love her and that you would like children. You'll get through this, most couples that have no real reason to split up and stay together end up being much happier together than when they separate.

Trust me, my parents divorced. It's a fucking mess, financially and emotionally. My father became a total hedonist, my mother had no time for anything as she suddenly had to work a fuckton. In your case, she owns half of your assets which means you're double fucked if she leaves due to lawyer expenses, taxation and alimony.

You should really get some good therapy and talk things out. Stefan Molyneux does a lot of shows regarding these topics, check him out on youtube.
>>
>>738571627
I honestly don't give a fuck about her anymore after this i've made myself hate her, its just sad that ive spent the last decade setting everything up for the rest of my life and now im going to be start over from scratch several years older than I was the first time
>>
>>738571004
28 going on 29
king of religous but not really like going to church
I think she migth be virgin but also mentioned that some one in her family abused her and thats why she is terrified to do it
>>
>>738568380
Amit Freidman is SO beautiful <3 thanks for sharing.
>>
Married to a lovely women, I find her beautiful, got one kid, she wants 1 more, I wont leave her because she is a good bird and trustworthy...

but....

If I had my time again, go the way of the japanese, Live for your self, maybe even MGTOW, Marriage is a lie that society dictates you should do to create more commercial consumers, tax payers and disease control
>>
>>738572141
im 35 almost 36, she was my high school sweet heart since I was 15 years old, she never wanted kids, I have brought it up multiple times, no man the wheels are turning the divorce is in the works
>>
>>738572664
Dodging a bullet mate, Fuck marriage.

Its cheaper to fuck a hooker
>>
>>738557679
>divorce rate 50%

Large majority of married couples don't get divorced. The "rate" is inflated by individuals who have multiple divorces in their lives.

>why gamble on a coin toss

KIKE DETECTED! Oy vey! Cant have the goyim breeding now can we?
>>
Because it's not 50% for a specific person, it's 50% for everybody averaged together. Nobody thinks they're in the divorced half of that, and only half of those people are wrong.

Also, just cause you get a divorce doesn't mean your marriage was all horrible and a mistake. You could have 20 happy years, drift apart, and split up. What's wrong with that? Are you saying you should have never gotten married and lost those 20 happy years for the less-likely chance to have found someone you could make it 25 years with or something?

You know OP, I think you're pretty fucking retarded for asking this question.
>>
>>738572486

Well okay, so the last thing you want to do is pressure her. Do you intend to marry her? I think you should. Sex really isn't all that different with different women, porn has distorted people's view on sex with utopian ideals of the perfect sex which can never be attained. She sounds overall like she'd make a great wife and mother, but of course this is a very short birdseye view based on what you told me.
>>
>>738572865
Yes a several hundred thousand dollar bullet...
>>
>>738572622

What do you really have to complain about in your life? Why would you got MGTOW and live a life of hedonism and empty pleasures before dying alone and miserable, leaving nothing to no one?
>>
File: 16sraggeb77maetskcuf.jpg (31KB, 642x413px) Image search: [Google]
16sraggeb77maetskcuf.jpg
31KB, 642x413px
OP here. Now I am sold. Live for myself. Don't be bitter towards women. Make my peace with staying single. Find my purpose on my own.
>>
>>738559002
Assumung anon is not a lying faggot, whish most surely is, she will soon tire of supporting your dumbass and start banging a surgeon or cardiologist if she isn't already. Why fuck a relatively broke ass cock when she can fuck a wealthy one?
>>
>>738572890
>>738572890
All you need to do is Google first-time divorce statistics. that's it. Spoiler. it's 50%
>>
>>738572972
yea that is our plan to move in and form a life but other things are on the way, your right porn has f up a lot of us up but i am trying to exist that world
>>
the bitch offered to settle for $450,000 + our house and her car... and I keep the rental properties and the storage units, my truck, and motorcycle...but that doesn't work out in my favor that I can figure, so it's between lawyers right now...I offered to write her a check for 100k plus keep her car and never contact me again....but she pretty much laughed in my face, I guess we will leave it to the judge
>>
>>738573891

But you understand that your trading commodity is your resources, while hers is her vagina? What reason do you have to marry her without her having sex as a bargaining chip? She can't just stop having sex with you, you'd leave. You'd be in total control of the relationship and that's not healthy. I think you should consider whether you want sex or you want a happy relationship, because whichever you prioritize will gravely affect your relationship. Also, she's christian so expect a desire for children.
>>
>>738574197

You should record any contact you have with her and honestly at that point I'd just hire a contract killer and make her disappear. Lord knows there's plenty of illegals around who will take the job. She married you, until death do you part. You're just following the agreement.
>>
File: 1423334444832.jpg (575KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1423334444832.jpg
575KB, 1200x1200px
>>738572897
>im anon and i jump into threads without reading them
>>
>>738574703
I'll probably be the one who ends up killed
>>
>>738575100

Only if you're too slow.
>>
https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
>>
>>738558683
stay away man
>>
>>738559543
Great advice. Thank you.
>>
>>738557679
because if it works out you end up with a woman you love who will fuck you on a semi regular basis until you can't get it up anymore and then she'll tend to and care for you after that.
It might be a gamble, but some people are willing to take that bet in exchange for someone who'll always be around who's not a fuckin guy.
>>
>>738557679
because dudes are naive and chase unicorns like the concept of a woman who wants marriage for the sake of "love"
>>
>>738562484
this nigger gets it
>>
First of all, only 25% of first marriages end in divorce. The 50% number counts serial divorcees too, who often get divorced multiple times.

Second, getting married and combining finances is a proven way to get ahead. If you both work, you benefit from dual incomes. That means overall savings on a home and rent, and dividing home responsibilities saves time per individual. If only one works, than the nonworking spouse should take care of all the home duties.

Third, marriage is a nonsense ancient tradition based on ownership of women and an attempt to control who is the babies father. It should be replaced by a non nuclear civil structure that rewards the advantages given in the second point without defining any other aspect of that relationship. That means I think you should be able to treat a best friend or sibling as a spouse is in terms of legal shit to incentivize people living together and helping eachother.

Fourth, I'm married, and I give no shits about being married. I'm in a committed long term relationship and I happen to be married. The marriage happened only so we could enjoy the legal benefits. We define our relationship on how we treat one another, not on how others treat it. We trust eachother and communicate. We have effective ways to resolve any conflicts. Being married has nothing to do with any of that.

Fifth, we are equals, even down to how much we earn so the risk of splitting our shit in the case of a divorce is not a problem.
>>
>>738558863
Odds are you will die alone anyway
>>
>>738576648
well aren't you Mr. Lucky Fuck with a ray of sunshine beaming out of your ass.
Thanks for the life advice but accumulation of advantage is a real thing and just because shit worked for you, DOES NOT mean it will work for someone else.
>these hos aint loyal
>>
>>738557679
>Just like real gambling: If you know what you are doing it isn't gambling, its winning.
>just because 50% of people get married to someone they barely know or just because she got pregnant it doesnt mean marriage is broken. People are.
>>
File: 1453854541424.jpg (54KB, 506x491px) Image search: [Google]
1453854541424.jpg
54KB, 506x491px
>>738559543
ok, maybe this, but, you know, like, what's the whole point of getting married anyway, financial bonuses asides (at least in my country) ? if you need a piece of metal to remind you of your "one true love" then the whole thing is pretty ironic

I mean, to elope and do insane shit from a social and financial point or cross whatever bridge on a love forbidden by others is much more a proof of love to me than this lock-ring being nothing but a time bomb

also remember that marriage was a mean to seal alliances between families
>>
>>738557679
Because I'm a normal person who's in love.
>>
>>738557679
Lots of butt hurt MGTOWs in this thread...
>>
>>738557679
Its 50% of all marriages. So that includes people you hear about who get married 3 or 4 times, and people who get married on a whim a divorce less than a year later. They throw off the average.
For normal people the success rate is actually much higher than 50% with those types excluded.
>>
>>738557679
I don't get why amerifags get married when the women get so much money from a divorce - that could be called a fucking investment.
>>
>>738577984
>>738579081
>>
If you have ever been around women for a long time you would know never to trust them and never to marry them
>>
bumble farts
>>
>>738562296
like where?
>>
>>738558389
>>738558683
courts overturn financial prenuptial agreements all the time in favor of women, anything to worship the pussy
>>
Getting married this October. Wish me luck bros
>>
File: 76197a8e-f49dbd8c50.jpg (45KB, 520x738px) Image search: [Google]
76197a8e-f49dbd8c50.jpg
45KB, 520x738px
Marriage is easy if you marry a friend. If you marry for money or pussy or her body, they will all go and so will the marriage. All women are snoops and bitches. Just find one you LIKE; you can learn to love anyone you like.
>>
I was fucking this girl for a few months a year ago and she just got married in September to her ex before me. Anyways she hit me with a "hey" text over the weekend at 3 am. I haven't gotten pussy since her and haven't talked to her in a year. Should I text her back?
>>
>>738559002
Kill yourself before it gets worse.
>>
>>738557679
What a butterface
>>
>>738557679
don't marry somebody you don't like
>>
>>738562465
Actually they can't. It's just most people don't understand how they work. Everything you have before you get married is yours. Everything you get while married is split.
>>
I'm on my 3rd marriage, still fucking the first 2 on a regular basis
>>
Sheeeet
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (134KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
134KB, 750x1334px
I've been doing this to girls in a fake Facebook. I have a burner phone and my IP address is always wrong. Can I get caught? I really enjoy it
>>
>>738585355
In my country you can get executed for this
>>
File: 1386728976330.jpg (45KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1386728976330.jpg
45KB, 400x350px
My best friend got married recently, and ever since his wife keeps flirting with me, bumped her leg against mine under the table several times, but I havent reciprocated because Id rather keep my friendship than some pussy. I am way more fit than him but it is still troublesome. What can I do about this? If I tell him without proof he will definitely defend his wife because shes really good at playing the victim.

TL;DR Dont marry, they are all whores.
>>
>>738586154
Oh that's an easy one. Keep your phone recording audio in your pocket and tell her in private that you want to fuck her and if she says anything incriminating. give it to your friend and tell him you had suspicions but wasn't going to come forward until you had proof
>>
>>738586462
That could backfire too easily.
>>
>>738586789
if you can manage to talk with her in private all you need to do is keep recording the entire time. you dont even have to say anything bad yourself. just catch her being flirty. at least that is evidence
>>
>>738565109
how did this happen? lmao i dont get it, how can you go from top to bottom in minutes..
>>
>>738568380
holy shit, im having a revelation!
>>
>>738559018
44 been married 24 years 4 kids.... sometimes you just know she's the one.
>>
>>738559018
Lol lots of long term relationships.... please qualify lots! Also Please qualify what your definition of long term is.
>>
>>738559018
Are you me?
>>
>>738557679
Because alot of people who get married can't handle the hard times, the post war generations (1940 and forward) are simply too egocentered to be able to deal with stuff not going their way.
>>
>>738588077
the mentality you should expect things to never go your way is the same as excepting failure
>>
File: 1419398479997.gif (1MB, 230x290px) Image search: [Google]
1419398479997.gif
1MB, 230x290px
>>738568821
uh

youre fucking with me right
>>
>>738588444
full house niggers
>>
Why can't I start threads? I wanna share pics of my gf. Pic related. Every time I try it says i mistyped the captcha and I know I didn't. I'm using clover on android btw

Inb4 4chan pass cut the shit and give me answers I want to make everyone jealous.
>>
>>738557679
fuckin idiot - 50% of marriages end in divorce, not 50% of people get divorced. that stat includes people that get married 4, 5 times
>>
>>738588548
all you need to do is google first-time divorce statistics. thats it. spoiler its 50%
>>
>>738588542
Got Kik?
>>
>>738588548
>>738588726
That's not really surprising though. Id say are least 9/10 people are morons so I'm not really surprised.
>>
>>738589088
Yeah but I'm trying to share it with a bunch of people
>>
>>738588726
actually around 40% - but also includes stupid people. just don't be retarded or a nigger and you've already cut the rate for yourself in half.
>>
>>738589901
40-50% and 80% of women are the ones who initiate divorce so yeah...
>>
>>738590204
i meant to say 80% of divorces are initiated by women
>>
>>738557679
name??
>>
>>738590472
yara hegre-art shes Australian and all natural
>>
>>738590542
>yara hegre-art
thank you anon
>>
>>738558896
Well, at least in Europe, women work, too, and marriage is more abour cohabitation.
>>
File: mike tyson yes.gif (1MB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
mike tyson yes.gif
1MB, 200x177px
>>738558482
/thread

Marry your best friend, and you wont be a divorce.

Marry the first thing that lets you put your dick in it, and you're a divorce.
>>
>>738590993
>you're a divorce
my ex wife wasnt the first thing i stuck my dick in. we were best friends
>>
>>738590993
thats a hell of a bet. the people who say shit like this is like they have never witnessed marriages in real life and have no idea what reality is like.
>>
File: clapping1.gif (387KB, 230x207px) Image search: [Google]
clapping1.gif
387KB, 230x207px
>>738559543
screen cap this
>>
>>738557679
Really, it's even worse than that.
Those are just the marriages that were bad enough to end in divorce.
The rest are either blissful or Cheaper-To-Keep-Her.

Here's a video on that subject.
TL;DR Your odds of being in a happy marriage are about 13%. That's worse than playing Russian roulette with 5/6 chambers loaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8byGFryWQRU
>>
>>738591335
holy fuck if thats true...
>>
>>738591430
If it is, it's not that surprising.
Relationships are inherently unstable.
Unless you're the rare human being that has literally no problems whatsoever in his life, you're going to run into issues with other human beings, and it's better not to have give someone's whims the force of law.
>>
i hope people in the future wont have the expectations of marriage so they wont have to suffer like we have now that we see the statistics
>>
File: bune57.jpg (19KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
bune57.jpg
19KB, 400x276px
>>738591335
>That's worse than playing Russian roulette with 5/6 chambers loaded.

Implying it's just "chance."
>>
>>738591792
so with both you and I subscribing to this understanding, do you feel a need to fill a void (the expectation from childhood of being married) as i do?
>>
>>738591927
statistical likelihood
>>
File: autism harness.jpg (132KB, 800x567px) Image search: [Google]
autism harness.jpg
132KB, 800x567px
>>738592051
Are you autism?
>>
>>738592177
nope

fagott
>>
>>738592002
Not really.
Then again, I'm not that far outside of childhood (21).
The feeling might change in the future.
>>
>>738591927
Might as well be if only about 13% of humanity (or at least Americans) have mastered the art of choosing the right mate.
>>
>>738592268
im 23 and its been hitting hard. gonna look for a calling in life. some hobby I can enjoy and turn into a career
>>
>>738592346
Wait, now that I think of it, even less.
That's only a percentage of the people that got married at some point.
As a percentage of the world, it's lower.
>>
File: feminist logic guy1.png (75KB, 186x178px) Image search: [Google]
feminist logic guy1.png
75KB, 186x178px
>>738592346
I guess

But I dont think the problem is "choosing the right mate."

A relationship is something that has to be constantly maintained. But most people are self absorbed assholes that only care about themselves. So they don't put any effort into keeping their relationship healthy.

Easier to blame all the problems on your partner, and keep looking at that green grass on the other side of the fence.
>>
>>738592637
well statistically 50% of people dont have running water or toilets so the world is pretty much a shithole any way you cut it from a global perspective
>>
>>738592740
the thing is if you have someone that is truly compatible on every level you dont have to maintain it.
>>
>>738592847
lol... no

You can't just take the other person for granted and expect everything to work out,

If you're with someone great, then the "maintenance" doesn't feel like work, but you still have to do it.
>>
>>738592740
I will admit, it takes effort and sacrifice to make any long-term relationship work, but it's exponentially harder with a wife that managed to keep up the appearance of an angel until the ring's on her finger and a bun's in the oven, then lets everything from her figure to her personality go to shit.
>>
>>738593000
you misunderstand. Taking someone for granted means you arent compatible on every level. I know this to be true with my own wife who i've been happily married to for 8 years. I've never felt like we've done any maintenance per say
>>
>>738592420
It's not like you have to avoid women entirely.
Just make sure you're a not in a state where Common Law Marriages can be effected and get into a long term relationship with a girl.
Granted, it will be hard to find a girl who will understand your position, but if you do find her, you can be sure she won't have the opportunity to stab you in the back.
>>
>>738593299
hmmm i might try that. but with the whole falling in love is a drug thing makes me wary. ive never been in love before and im almost certain there is a good chance i couldnt stop myself from doing something stupid like proposing while high on love you know what im saying
>>
>>738593525
That's the problem with human nature I guess.
So now you have to make a choice: feel unfulfilled for a very long time, possibly the rest of your life, while staying safe and successful or take the risk with a girl or whatever else you happen to be passionate about.
>>
>>738593800
i will continue with scenario 1 while looking for a women who i perceive to give me the best chance in scenario 2. thanks for walking me thru this
>>
>>738580554
Saudi Arabia :^)
>>
>>738557919
if you have game you can get a constant stream of women, no need to commit. If you don't have game and think getting married will lock down a girl forever, you are in for a very bad time 1-10 years later, say goodbye to ANY chance of retiring.
>>
>>738594002
Glad I could help a brother on his journey.
>>
boobs are drugs
>>
>>738559543

Agreed. Essentially, the ~50% divorce rate is skewed by all the divorces by people who should not have gotten married in the first place. Marriage itself isn't that fraught with peril. Its just that many people jump into it with unrealistic expectations and poor long-term life plans.
>>
>>738595561
OP here. That is an excellent point. Lets say that the percentage is 25% for those who are smart and choosy with their partners. its still a frightening chance.
I understand it is still worth the gamble but its hard to get over the fact its a gamble you know...
>>
>>738569102

>hormones
I think the word you're looking for is
>cucked
>>
>>738595856
assuming someone is getting cucked is something only a cuck would assume
>>
>>738593171

>married 8 years
>doesn't understand the "i love you's", love and affection, and spending quality time together is maintenance

The guy you replied to is right.
>>
>>738596363
you dont understand. if you perceive saying those things as maintenance that means you dont truly mean those things and you arent compatible on every level. there is a reason he never replied back.
>>
File: dickbutt1.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt1.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>738596684
No, I didn't reply back because anyone with half a brain understood what I was saying. see: >>738596363
>>
>>738596916
its been more than 40 minutes i know you are >>738596363

so please touch on the point i made here >>738596684
>>
>>738568731
This is 100% correct.
>>
File: zzz.png (320KB, 564x441px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
320KB, 564x441px
>>738596684
>compatible on every level

You sound like that faggot from eHarmony
>>
File: moot2.jpg (59KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
moot2.jpg
59KB, 640x427px
>>738596916
I left the tab open while I was watching jewtube

faggot.
>>
>>738597183
i do dont i. hes been happily married for decades.
>>
File: autism speaks.jpg (90KB, 467x334px) Image search: [Google]
autism speaks.jpg
90KB, 467x334px
>>738596684
>if you perceive saying those things as maintenance that means you dont truly mean those things

>>738593000
the "maintenance" doesn't feel like work, but you still have to do it.

>>738597128
You have shit reading comprehension.
>>
File: wink.jpg (22KB, 575x474px) Image search: [Google]
wink.jpg
22KB, 575x474px
>>738597285
He looks like he sucks dick on the side.

Something else you two have in common?
>>
>>738597535
the wording "have to do it" tells me you never experienced true love. it doesnt feel like something you "have" to do. its something you want to do.
>>
>>738597535
please respond to >>738597654
>>
>>738596684

I understand perfectly you fucking bitch boy.
>you dont truly mean those things and you arent compatible on every level
Love isn't a fairy tale. Any and all relationships require effort to create and then effort to maintain from then on. Cut the crap with this "we're purfict for eachother XDDD <3".

>>738597128
and I'm not him
>>
>>738598276
its clear you are angry. Just because you havent experienced true love doesnt mean it doesnt exist. its that simple.
>>
>>738598476

>implications
And it's clear you're a fool. It's that simple.
>>
File: autism-children.jpg (109KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
autism-children.jpg
109KB, 480x320px
>>738597654
>true love
>perfect compatibility

You're an autism
>>
>>738598801
we both know thats not an argument which means you've given up on using logic against me
>>
*sigh* such boring people to argue with
>>
>>738561600

88 are dubs of truth. Have kids and let years go down the road. It will stop at some point for some reason. She won't fit into the outfit anymore. And her legs will go behind her head while you plow her.

Also look at genetics. Is mom fat? No interest in fitness? Marriage is an interesting beast. Things always change and some of it is out of your control. We always settle for something.
>>
OP=wrong
The divorce has never been higher than 45%, currently at about 41% and falling
>>
>>738599301
how is even 41% not a scary gamble???
>>
>>738599498
was supposed to reply to >>738599498
>>
>>738599498

Yeah wrong reply /b/ro. I've already put my money down and went all in.
>>
>>738599970
the sorrow in my position is i will never know if you get divorced
>>
>>738557679
Because the thrill of gambling is the possibility of losing it all.
>>
File: 1499786329238.jpg (81KB, 750x694px) Image search: [Google]
1499786329238.jpg
81KB, 750x694px
>>738557679
just need to know if she is the one.... but some people you think you know well fuck you over, doesn't even have to be a lover
>>
>>738557679
Divorce rates have actually been on a steady decline over the past few years.
>>
>>738600484
you might truly know them well in the moment but people change and thats the issue.
>>
>>738600601
even if the rate was 30% its scary
>>
Only thing dumber than marriage is divorce. Coming from a guy currently getting divorced.
>>
File: 1499718805341.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1499718805341.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>738600618
that is true... she won't stay loyal forever unless she is a gift from the chan gods
Thread posts: 275
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.