[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the time you were raped, or raped someone. Takers?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 6

File: 5372.jpg (143KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
5372.jpg
143KB, 1000x667px
Tell me about the time you were raped, or raped someone.
Takers?
>>
>>738526297
Well, there was this one time at band camp...
>>
>>738526297
rape is a social construct
therefor not real
>>
>>738526297
One time, after having 20 shots, I passed out and a girl sucked on my penis. Turns out she had had a single wine cooler 1
>>
>>738526716
under the current social construct
your a male, she drank & is not capable of making an adult decision
so you raped her
>>
>>738526716
2 hours before that, so I was charged with rape, demonized in the media, expelled from college, and am unemployable. I'm so sorry for raping her.

Fucking captcha timeouts and android cut/paste.
>>
>>738527052
Dude, cmon...
>>
>>738526830
>dissing android
At least you didn't fall for the apple meme. I'm stuck with a fuck-me-expensive 6s ishit for two years.
I know this is off subject but I feel that strongly about it that I felt compelled to comment.

Anyway, back on track...
did it at least feel satisfying?
Incidentally, I would have quite legitimately fucking murdered that girl.
>>
My mouth was raped by a priest when I was a kid...
>>
>>738527404
The fuck is it with priests ffs. Why is it SO common? Unbearable horniness perhaps due to the retarded imposition of religious celibacy?
>>
>>738527404
Greentext please
>>
Ben sexually abused by my 10 year older cousin when I was 5. I don't say raped because I agreed with him. We were supposed to play with the teddy bear after that.

I'm pretty sure he remember, and don't know if I remember.
I'm a guy btw
>>
I have a fantasy where someone rapes my girlfriend. Anyone else has it?
>>
>>738528084
My gf was gang raped by three men in a foreign country when she was a teenager.
I would not even like to guess how many times I have emptied my testicles with such ferocity that it literally hurt, as a result of this event.
When she used to cry about it, I felt warm inside.

It's possible that I'm a complete bastard.

...brb orgasm.
>>
>>738528313
>My gf was gang raped by three men in a foreign country when she was a teenager
its cute that you believe this
>>
>>738528313
I often empty my testicles on that fantasy. Did she tell it on details to you?
>>
>>738528084

Yes, we'd all like to rape your girlfriend.
>>
>>738528650
I hope :) How would you do it?
>>
>>738528313
Furthermore, she was held down and barebacked by them all. Middle aged guys.
Oh this story needs more explanation. It is SAVAGE.

She was 16, she'd gone on holiday with her (abusive) father and a sister with whom she had an embarrassing sexual history. She was approached by a man who asked her to walk with him that night on the beach. She foolishly agreed in her frantically unhappy state, having recently scattered her strict mother's ashes, and doom found herself in a secluded area, watching as her former friend took a fistful of cash from three men, and screaming in desperation as she was then held down, utterly immobilised, unable to understand their language, being quite violently used between her young legs as they satisfied themselves.
I have an audio file of her crying, secretly recorded it one day as she begged me to make her feel better.
Beautiful little blonde girl, became a prostitute just before we met. "If they're going to take it anyway I may as well be paid for it"

I am a bad man. I should not have enjoyed this.
Did though. Enormously.

Also know a girl who was raped by a police officer. Might post if I can stop my duck from throbbing having reflected on all of this.
>>
>>738529075
>duck
Stupid. Autocorrect needs to die.
Brb, my pet duck is in dire need of help.
>>
>>738529075
Do you ever hope it happens again to your girlfriend?
>>
>>738529075
what country was it? what language?
>>
>>738529173
I do not know quite what's wrong with me but yes, I like the idea of beautiful, innocent girls being sexually abused. Especially by MF couples. I'm just... bad, I suppose. Love the thought of teenage girls being forcefully spitroasted by middle aged couples.

Fuck, I also used to be friends with a girl who, as a schoolgirl, was asked by two dudes to "come here for a sec please, and moments later found herself on their sofa with fingers up her cunt. She was petrified that one of them had impregnated her once they'd finished.
There's so much bullshit spoken here on /b/ but I fucking swear on my entire family's life that this is all true. I've been having orgasms for years thinking about these agonisingly beautiful events.
>>
>>738529387
She's British and it happened in France
>>
>>738529588
>france

Not gonna lie i was expecting some sand nigger country or the scummy parts of mexico/cuba etc
>>
>>738529555
Don't worry, you're not alone. I make my girlfriend drink at every party and i ask her to go out without underwear hoping something happens. Please tell more: details or story
>>
>>738529669
I'm phoneposting dude so this is all taking me forever, I can't go on. I am tempted to post one of her pics though once I'm back at my laptop. If the thread is still up in like an hour, I'll see if I feel like risking it
>>
File: PicsArt_06-17-02.26.15.jpg (609KB, 3054x1029px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-17-02.26.15.jpg
609KB, 3054x1029px
Daniella's story
>>
>>738529921
Yeah, do it. How old is she now? Tell us some details of when they were fucking her
>>
File: 1482120047559-vp.png (52KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1482120047559-vp.png
52KB, 500x427px
>>738529645
>France
>not sand niggers
If she was in Paris then she probably saw like 20 white people the whole time
>>
>>738530129
the story happened years ago though (i think) before more brown people got into france
>>
>>738530425
You raped or being raped?
>>
>>738530055
>age
She's 36 now.
I didn't get many of the intricate details, she had a fucking panic attack near enough every time she brought it up. I'd love to know more... fuck, I'd have loved to have been there secretly fapping in the bushes as I filmed it.
>>
>>738530469
I know how you feel. If something happens to my gf i hope it happens in front of me and that guys make me jerk off
>>
>>738529645
>France
>Not a sand nigger country
You need to be brought up to speed, /b/ro.
>>
>>738529588
My wife's sister almost got raped in France.
>be English married to a Jap
>have a wedding in U.K. Her family come; mom, dad and 2 sisters.
>wife, mom and sisters want to go to Paris
>meet her French friend eat at seafood restaurant
>last subway home say goodbye to friend
>older sister starts feeling sick on the train (stupid fuck is allergic to seafood)
>she holds it in for the 10 minute ride as soon as the door opens she vomits all over the platform many times and she's virtually unconscious.
>one older dude helps us carry her
>some French sandnigger pulls a knife (maybe he thinks she's gonna choke to death and he can cut a hole in her throat?)
>French guy pleads with the other guy, he lets us go.
>we get outside the station and the guy phones an ambulance for us and tells us to wait. He then leaves
>we go to macdonalds to clean her up but they don't let us in
>someone points us toward a public restroom
>we go and it's locked and dark and secluded
>wife and younger sister go to buy some medication
>so it's me, passed out sister and mom
>4 French sandniggers come over to us and keep circling us. I used to do karate so even tho I lack amazing fighting ability I'm trying to figure out who the leader is and then strike him with some heavy shopping (with about 10 full bags of souvenirs)
>they go to touch a bag and the mom lashes out like a defensive cat. It happens a few more times then they step closer to the unconscious sister and put a hand and lift her skirt up so her thong is showing (fuck this is quite hot)
>mom swipes and he grabs her hand and another rubs the sisters pussy over her panties
Fuckihavetodosomething.jpeg
>I figure I can get direct hits against the one holding the mom coz he has 1 arm being used and the one touching the sister because he is kneeling. The other 2 will probably fuck off.
>I grab a 60cm Eiffel Tower souvenir (heavy as fuck)
>old French guy comes outta fucking nowhere and starts pleading for 5 minutes
>they leave
>>
>>738530724
once again the story happened years ago, not recent guys!
>>
> Volunteering at anime convention, age 18
> Go to get chicken wings with some friends who aren't even at the con
> Drinking for hours with them
> Pouring whiskey into my soda at the chicken wing place, pretty drunk by the time we leave
> Friends drop me off back at the con and I run into the guy managing the team I'm volunteering with
> He's older, like 40-something, and kept flirting with me uncomfortably before this
> Brings me and some of the other volunteers back to our team's hotel room
> Makes me some drink
> I'm way too fucked up to think better of drinking it
> Minutes later I black out, last thing I remember is teaching my friend how to smoke weed
> I wake up naked
>>
>>738530750
who did you meet her ?

Do you speak jap to her or does she speaks ingles to you ?
>>
>>738531239
I met her in England. She speaks good English.
Japanese people are notoriously unstreetwise I thought after the mom lashed out it would have provoked them to attack like "we're already potentially in trouble for hitting a woman might as well rape the other bitch."
I think the only thing that stopped them is they were confused whether to steal shit or rape and I think luckily they weren't the roughest guys front their hood.
>>
File: 1499498275691.jpg (470KB, 1371x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499498275691.jpg
470KB, 1371x2048px
I was 17 and dated my 32 year old manager (age of consent is 17 here). He was pushy. I'd visit him in hotels manly because he was homeless until he got an apartment from moving for work. One school night he was drunk and forced himself on me orally. I tried to push away telling him I needed to sleep and had school in the morning and this made him go harder and then he fucked me and I just let it happen. I wasn't mad, but it kind of pissed me off since I really wasn't in the mood and was so tired. I still think about it. Am a girl, btw
>>
>>738531489
Yea, Japan is super safe generally.. So people there aren't accustomed to protecting themselves.
There are perverts who will take pics or grab girls tho.. Not so dissimilar from what you're describing
>>
>>738531518
He used to fondle me in the freezer and we'd fill each other up in parking lots, road head. He was a very sexual man. I didn't mind it. He taught me a lot of the techniques I know now. I love older dudes who take control.
>>
>>738531518
It is a pity that you do not become pregnant after this.
>>
>>738531518
I'm sorry that happened to you. :/
>>
>>738531677
You think so? I don't know if I wanted to have a kid with him, especially not from "rape" I use the term loosely because it doesn't bother me as much as it did in my youth.
>>
>>738531708
That's sweet anon, but don't be. It helped me realized what I wanted and empowered me. I grew from it and made my self a survivor, not a victim. Dwelling on it would only hurt.
>>
>>738531562
Dude I do it all the time here
>>
I want to fuck you all! Because I'm a dirty pig.
>>
>>738527289
he passed out after 20 shots and didn't even know it occured so says the post. So how would he feel satisfaction? Learn to fucking read dimwit
>>
>>738531798
I'm glad you're moving past it.
I hope I can do the same
>>
>>738531919
Anon I love being asleep. I enjoy nice dreams and I imagine that having a female suck my genitalia might just induce one.
Don't be so aggressive. Horrible person. Can't we just discuss violent rape in peace?
>>
>>738526297
Cool and fun
>>
File: IMG_0169.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0169.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>>738531518
Good :) I'm glad. Have you never considered being more upset about it?
I'd have twisted your nipples at the same time to the point that it was truly no longer fun for you, then pissed on you and invited my friend over to experience you too:
>>
>>738532802
Naw, it fuels me. Now I take control with dudes.
>>
>>738532879
Awwww how cute that you think you'd be in control.
Sex is only fun if she doesn't enjoy it.
>>
>>738533016
I'd actually rather rape you.
>>
>>738533085
We can't always have what we want, now can we sweetie?
Well
Unless you're a 6ft3 man in his 30's who sometimes finds girls literally fucking irresistible
>>
>>738533177
I'll just find a willing victim.
>>
>>738533226
>willing
ew
>>
>>738527198

?
>>
>>738527538

pedophiles wanted better access to children so they created Christianity
>>
When I was 12 I was fooling around in the woods behind the trailer park I lived in. When I went further in I heard muffled screaming and loud laughing. When I got close I noticed who it was before I saw what was goin on. It was some older boys (about 15 -17) who were the cool kids in the trailer park so I started to head toward them. It was only after I got really close that I saw her. She was a little Mexican girl from the neighboring trailer park. She hung out with other girls in our park. She was only 10. They had her layed out on the ground blindfolded with duct tape, hands duck taped together and to the tree. They had tied her legs apart with tent spikes. And her panties were taped into her mouth. When they saw me the closes one grabbed me and held me down. He asked" are you gonna squeal you little faggot"? I just shook my head no. Then he said the words that haunt me to this day. He said" yea I know your not cuz your fucking goin next. Take your fucking pants off. I hesitated and he punched me in the back of the head so I said ok. I was nervous and scared but also kinda excited. I leaned in and it was kinda gross she already had cum spilling out of her, her pussy was red and swollen, and her face was also covered in cum. I managed to get hard cuz I was 12 and the wind could get me hard. But all my fear melted as I put my dick in her. After only a few exploratory pumps I grabbed her hips pulled her as close as I could and humped her swollen pussy as hard as I could. The feeling when I came was like lightning with fireworks at the end. im taking to long to move so someone pulls he off her and someone else got on her. They told me I could leave now cuz if I squealed it was my ass to. But I didn't leave. He asked me if I was waiting to go again and I sheepishly nodded. He laughed. They let me fuck her again but then made me stay while they wrapped up. Which consisted of taking out a small bleach bottle pouring a quarter of it in a water bottle and pouring the rest
>>
>>738533490

All over her body. After they poured it on her they poked a hole in the top of the water bottle and shoved in her vag and swqueezed. They then shoved it in her butt and squeezed. They poured some water on her to dilute the acid bath she was in but didn't put any water in her holes. We all ran away after that. It was a huge deal she almost died and is crippled for life cops investigated but no one snitched and no one ever came to question me past did I see anything. Which I said no to. Her family moved away shortly after. This memory has haunted me to this day. I didn't know they were going to bleach her. I should have left I should have got help. But I didn't.
>>
>>738531075
Are you a Boy or girl?
>>
>>738533725
Boy
>>
>>738529645
France has plenty of scum in it, and a lot of it is white. Went to Paris a few years ago. 'City of Love' my ass. The run down subway stank of piss, the food sucked, there were thuggish looking assholes (of all colors) everywhere, and I got ripped off by a taxi driver. Fuck that place.
>>
Who has the fantasy to rape someone?
>>
>>738533490
Maybe you should go murder all those sorry shitheads to make amends.
>>
>>738533927
To long has past I wouldn't even know where to start looking for them.
>>
>>738533809
Are you gay?
>>
>>738534106
No
>>
>>738533981
At a minimum, you can execute one criminal. It's you.
>>
>>738533918
Everyone.

Me personally, I like making girls lick and smell my fingers after I've intimately touched them. It's incredible what you can get away with if you just fucking do it without a second thought. Confidence slays most people.
Just
Do
It
>>
>>738534192
I would like to meet a guy and fabtasize with him about raping my girlfriend
>>
>>738528084
My gf out of the blue the other day said even if she doesn't want to get raped she whould definitely orgasm during and fap to it after.
Thinking now I need to find some boy's on CL or something and have them film it.
>>
>>738534140
Damn, sorry anon.
>>
>>738534249
What do you want to arrange?
>>
>>738534160
Kek, he should at least try to find the girl first.
>>
>>738534400
Yeah part of me definitely do. Not sure it whould be rape tho haha she whould obviously enjoy it way to much, whould have to find some old fat ugly bastard's to do it.
>>
>>738534230
I'm not going to suck you dick, anon. You are not being subtle.
However, if she looks nice, she's young and she's clean, I'll happily fuck her so hard that she cries for death.
>>
>>738534637
I don't want my dick sucked. I just want my girlfriend unwilling fucked. And yes, she is young, nice and clean
>>
>>738534583
You need a way to make her not enjoy it
>>
>>738534782
Location?
>>
>>738534795
Why?
>>
>>738534801
Europe, you? What would you like to do?
>>
>>738526297
Was raped when I took a trip to India. Apparently this is a common xperince for western women who visit. They think all western women are whores and will just go after them. Made the mistake of going out alone one night, and three of them ended up grabbing me and taking turns.
>>
>>738534913
Maybe it's more exciting for you
>>
>>738527404
I know I was technically raped by a priest, but it never really bothered me.
>>
>>738535018
tits or gtfo
>>
>>738535018
How old were you?
>>
>>738535018
Did you cum?
>>
>>738535042
Milo?
>>
>>738526297
a hooker put her mouth on my penis after we shared a bottle of wine

so i'm not really sure who raped who but it was alright
>>
>>738535024
Mabe, whould love to see her cry and cum at the same time.
>>
>>738535013
England.
What would I like to do? Dude I'm posting from my phone and there's a character limit.
I want to have lots of incredibly intense orgasms, that is what I want to do.
>>
>>738535139
Where in England. I have a girl I'd like to get fucked too. Mabe we can switch?
>>
>>738535088
I did. I fought it, but apparently it happens regardless of whether you want it to.
>>
>>738535139
I would let you use her body. Would you bring your friends too?
>>
>>738535136
She will cum even if she doesn't enjoy it, i think
>>
>>738535082
Was 19 at the time. Summer trip with some classmates at uni.
>>
>>738535199
Sorry but that is hot. Do you fap to the memory and feel bad after?
>>
>>738535230
I'd hope so
>>
>>738535255
It's been years, I've just tried to move past it.
>>
>>738535018
Yummy. Elaborate. Did it hurt? Were you embarrassed? Did you cry? Describe please, everything from the pain to the smell. Tell me about how the sky looked as you were laying there suffering. Do you still feel dirty? What would you do if you knew it was going to happen to you again?
>please be a young girl
>>
>>738535305
Will you blindfold and tie her up?
>>
>>738535139
I'm in Sussex. You?
>>
>>738526297
Coerced into 'one last fuck' when depressed by a feminist anarchist Melbourne uni lecturer when we had just broken up.

Went out with mates, we met some girls, went back to their house, 3am so I crashed on spare bed, 130kg hamplanet was trying to take down my pants when I was asleep.

Dirty old fucker tried to drag me into car when 13.

Despite all this, recently had a year of another ex say I support 'rape culture' and that I was 'violent to women' cause I dumped her.
>>
>>738535329
Na just let them hold her down and fuck her every hole.
>>
>>738535215
I'd bring one friend. I'm not gay/bi but we're both big guys (not fat) and it's fun double teaming tight young girls. It JUST is.
>>
>>738530196
like either of you have ever seen paris beyond reports from fucking sputnik
>>
>>738535090
>Milo?
No. Just another guy who got used by a priest.
>>
>>738535379
So how. Where will it happen? Do you think she will try to fight?
>>
>>738535433
No condom, please. Where would you do it? Would she be sober or drunk/drugged?
>>
>>738535464
rekt
>>
>>738535467
She will fight like tiger but she's no match for 3 big guy's.
I don't think it will happen tho haha. Even if she might really like it I love her to much to take the risk. If we talk more about it and she gives the green light tho then definitely.
We do go to fetish clubs so whould probably tie her down ass up or in a gynaecologist chair and just let guys take turns.
>>
>>738535530
Erm, I di drink a lot. I'd probably have had a few, not gonna lie.
Show me a picture?
>>
I often take packed trains.
>become expert at positioning myself on the carriages
(It started out I needed to find a place to stop getting sandwiched by salary men but after a year or so I found some techniques)
>a few weeks ago 2 schoolgirls get on train one is a regular I guess the other is her friend
>I'm in my "go to" position back against the wall
>regular girls friend is holding big square thing (gym equipment?)
>I move for her knowing that this train is quite full so it it should be rammed at next station
>she's so happy that I move for her
>next station comes and I let the flow of the oncoming passengers push me between them
>left thigh is touch friend's butt cheek right hand is touching regular girls butt but it's not packed enough to get a full grope on
>few more stations and it's quite packed and regular girl gets off
>I'm behind the friend with my crotch against her ass
>for some reason I'm not getting a boner so I quit and just relax and enjoy the train ride
>I respect my left arm on her big square apparatus thing (comfy)
>my arm accidentally touches her ribs
Feelsfuckinggreat.jpeg
>keep running her side then put my hand on her hips. She starts panicking. I give her pussy a quick rub over her skirt and put my hand back on her hips
>the train stops I give her ass a grab and walk off.
Didn't see her Or her friend for 2 weeks but recently I saw the regular getting on the next carriage
>>
>>738535701
OH, would SHE be sober?
Fuck yes. It's more lucid and damaging that way. Yummy.
>>
>>738535701
I was asking about her, if you want her sober or not. I can't show pics atm as i am from phone
>>
>>738535795
Nice. And i hope you will film it
>>
I've been groped and grabbed mutiple times at furry conventions and shit.we furries act like females are gods gift.
>>
>>738535800
Sorry dude I fucking hate phoneposting and I'm at works. Keep screwing it up. But... >>738535701 was meant for you.

Where would I do it? I don't know. Does she have any dead loved ones whose graves are nearby?
>>
>>738535907
Yes, she has. And i think this is the craziest and most interesting idea you could have
>>
>>738535999
I don't play games, sir.
>>
>>738535710
you chikan
>>
>>738536076
That's why i would like to offer my girlfriend to you
>>
>>738536097
Yup.....I'm trying to stop doing it coz it's making me crazy.....but when you get passive hit Japanese girls on a packed train it's fucking hard
>>
>>738526803
Unless both persons are intoxicated thus neither can be held liable.
>>
>>738536129
Image please.
Hard to type. Boss is a cunt.
>>
>>738536369
I don't have her pics here, sorry again
>>
>>738534160
Be more angry at the story anon lol
>>
>>738536323
Can't you pick them up normally?
In Japan girls basically give themselves up to me
>>
>>738536531
I'm married with a kid and I'm pretty fucking whipped. So the train is my only alone time. I recently did a huge favour for my wife's friend so recently she is letting me go out more with my friends. Only problem is soooo many people know me and love my wife that it's easy for me to get spotted out and about
>>
>>738536760
what about soapland or pink bar?
Your wife is Japanese?
I'm going to Tokyo to live with my gf in 1 week
>>
>>738526297
A guy in high school took my virginity by raping me at a party.
>>
Has anyone ever DP'd their daughter just to inflict a level of suffering which could only otherwise be achieved, by way of amputation free from painkillers?
>>
>>738537217
When my wife was my gf she was the shhhhhiiiit man. Blowjobs and hot sex every day....that stops as soon as you get married bro (literally happened to all of my gaijin friends) And as a people they are fucking cunts.
Don't fucking do it bro....worse mistake of my fucking life.
>>
>>738529075
Seems ligit...cough...
>>
>>738537404
Light is not even a word.
>>
>>738537381
I already have my ticket and everything is already setup..
What do you mean they're cunts?
>>
>>738537745
lol you don't have to marry her tho bro.
Most important thing is they don't let you make ANY decisions about anything ever.....and they're shit at making decisions.
It's fine to start with coz at first you're cool with it like "ok let's do things your way" but then after they get the stronghold they become like "why am I making all the decisions?"
They just see us a tool for themselves Japanese people don't have any emotion. But you won't see it whilst she's your gf.....it comes after
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.