[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWYD?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 67

File: File_000 (2).jpg (86KB, 717x727px) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (2).jpg
86KB, 717x727px
WWYD?
>>
>>738485438
sex
>>
>>738485438
moar tits
>>
>>738485438
unhook those straps, let those giant tits roam free, stick my cock between them and thrust till i bust into her face
>>
Here ya go
>>
>>738485924
Rachel?
>>
no this is patrick
>>
Pretty and a verified virgin - how would you treat her to a first time?
>>
>>738487277
I would tie her hair back into a pony tail and then I would bring her to her knees and make her hate oral. I would gag that bitch until puked and started crying. Then I'd fuck her ass from behind while pulling her hair so fucking hard it's coming out at the root.

Then, I would shove my cock deep inside her and pump her virgin slit full of cum. Then I'd take a video of her crying with my cum running out of her pussy and sent it to her parents.
>>
File: 20161004_100707(0).jpg (241KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20161004_100707(0).jpg
241KB, 720x1280px
if this sweetie was yours...
>>
>>738487960
what would you do to her? be brutal too
anyone else is also welcome
>>
>>738487277
Stripped nude. Handcuff her arms and legs, ring gag, vibe on her clit. Clamp her nipples, write "toilet" on her forehead, and drop her off in the restroom at a dyke bar.
>>
File: image.png (194KB, 159x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
194KB, 159x520px
WWYD?
>>
File: IMG_1103.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
wwyd to this little asian bitch
>>
>>738488694
wow then what??
>>
>>738488179
I would hold her hed down in that bowl while I finger fuck her tight cunt. Then I'd throw her to the ground, push her head against the floor and fuck her face until their were tears running down her face and spit dripping off my balls.

After the warm up, I would rip a hole in her panties and fuck her cunt while I slap her clit. I slam her cunt so hard that she's crying because it hurts so bad. Then I pick her up, push her chest down on that counter and go to work on her tight little asshole. Right before I cum, I turn her around, force her to the floor and empty my cock slop into the back of her throat as she sucks her shit off my shaft.
>>
>>738489882
fuck that's hot
please do mine >>738488473
here's another of her for motivation
>>
>>738489827
More pics? Would love to degrade her.
>>
>>738488473
First off, I would punch her in the mouth so that she knows right away that she is not going to enjoy this fucking assault. Then, I take a buck knife and cut her shirt up the middle, letting those fat tits fall out. I slap both of them hard as she cries out in pain.

Then, I take my belt off and put it around her neck. I asphyxiate her to the brink of passing out and then let go. Right as I let go though and she starts to catch her breath, I force my cock all the way into her now swollen mouth and watch as her eyes get bloodshot from the lack of air. After my cock is good and greased, I cut her pants down the front and back leaving two tattered half's hanging on her thick thighs. I go to work on her pussy and spank her clit to get the juices flowing a bit. The more she begs me to stop, the harder I pull on the belt around her throat. I pull harder and harder until eventually her body goes limp.

I don't give a shit. I take my cock out and force it into her tight little asshole and pump my thick load into her shitter. I let go and let her motionless body fall to the floor. She might be dead but I don't care, I got what I came for. I walk out and leave the body there for you to discover later...

Enjoy your sloppy seconds.
>>
>>738488802
Picture taken in 1998 on a Kodak disposable camera...wtf am I supposed to do with this?
>>
>>738490556
please do her brutally
>>
>>738485559
you pig !
>>
File: 20150830-IMG_4989.jpg (788KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20150830-IMG_4989.jpg
788KB, 1440x1920px
>>738489882
Really good usage of your brand new toy!!
Take this one more of her as a gift... you'd probably want to use her again.
>>
File: CxwWsMCW8AEAor0.jpg (114KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxwWsMCW8AEAor0.jpg
114KB, 675x1200px
someone please fuck my girlfriend
>>
>>738489510
Mmm...my first dom/sub relationship was with a little asian slut. This little bitch is gonna get it.

I wait for her and her prom date to get out of his car in the parking lot and start heading towards the high school entrance. As soon as his back is turned and the coast is clear, I hit him over the head with a crowbar and he drops to the ground. She doesn't even have time to let out a scream before my buddy has a hand over her mouth. He has her torso and I grab her legs and we load her into a van.

We take her to an old warehouse in the next town over where two more guys are waiting. As we unload her, she tries to put up a fight until I press a knife against her jugular. We string her hands up above her head and cut her dress off of her. She's sobbing loudly and I squeeze her delicate throat to make her shut the fuck up. I lean in and whisper into her ear, "You're not leaving this building alive. The sooner you realize that, the easier this will all be". For a while after this she cries even harder until it seems she comes to the realization that crying wont do anything.

Before we start, we pressure wash her body and face to make sure we have a nice clean canvas to paint. We lower the rope allowing her to go to her knees and we each take turns fucking her tiny mouth. I fuck her face so hard that I can here my dick click* click* clicking against the back of her throat. We all fuck her face like the worthless little slut she is until her nose is bleeding and shes covered in snot, spit and vomit. We spray her down again to clean the bitch up and get right back to her holes...

Part 2 coming...
>>
>>738491825
Her tits look like they'd feel nice wrapped around my cock.
>>
File: IMG_5862.png (980KB, 622x1106px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5862.png
980KB, 622x1106px
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
How about this slut?
>>
>>738485924
moar pls
>>
>>738491933
Thank you sir she would love to please you
>>
File: IMG_1102.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1102.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>738491919
This is exactly what she deserves, a nasty asian slut
>>
>>738491825
we're at a party and we're both pretty buzzed. it's extremely packed and we're both crazy horny. she's wearing almost nothing, just a tank top with no bra, and leggings with only a thong. she insists on constantly rubbing her ass on my crotch, or grazing her tits on my as she walks by, constantly giving me little winks and quick 2 second rubs over the pants with her hands. we have to do this, now. i take her hand and take her to the nearest bedroom we can find. we close the door, forgetting to lock it, as she immediately starts straddling me on a strangers bed. she pulls down my pants and sits on my dick, as i feel her plump ass through the leggings hugging my cock. i pull down her leggings and start rubbing her pussy with my left hand, and groping her tits with the right hand. she's starting to moan louder and louder, as we have no real noise constraint, given the loud party just outside the unlocked door. i turn her around and bend her over, putting her face in the bed and her ass in the sky. i pull her leggings off completely, and push her soaking wet thong to the side. i enter her pussy and begin burying my cock deep, thrusting quick and fast as I feel the side of her thong tickle of my dick...

>cont.?
>>
File: tumblr_o4ke6dAiUV1sp5ndqo5_1280.jpg (125KB, 647x1152px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4ke6dAiUV1sp5ndqo5_1280.jpg
125KB, 647x1152px
>>738490717
I'd come up to this gook on the bridge, slam her on the ground and cuff her to the posts. After she'd be stripped naked and beat. Once her tears have washed away much of her make-up, her mouth will be kept open with a large ring gag, her legs will be tied back so they are open as well. A sign will be put, free fuck toy/urinal. After the first hour she will still be crying, covered in cum, piss, and tears. Second hour, the tears have stopped but the cum and piss hasn't. At the end of the day she has become a city wide destination, for tourist and locals. She will remain there, cleaned and taken care of as needed on a weekly basis. Her life is now that of a toy for use and nothing else.

Be absolutely merciless with her.
>>
>>
>>738491919
We make sure she cant scream by making sure she always has a full mouth. If she tries in transition, I slap her across the face until she fucking gets the message. Meanwhile, we rape her tight little holes until they're bleeding and she's crying from the pain. Our cocks are stretching her holes out and leaving them gaping as we switch between them. Out of all her holes, her mouth is my favorite. It's fun to watch her eyes tear up as she gags on her eventual killer...it's even better knowing that she knows this.

Hours go by while we brutally rape her. At a certain point, she gets into it. I think she might have thought that if she played into it that we would like it more or let her live....dumb bitch. It just made me punch her in mouth for being so fucking stupid. Then I tell her to sign her name on a blank piece of paper. She does without hesitation.

At that point, theirs nothing more for her to remember or forget. I choke her until she passes out and then the four of us take turns draining our balls onto her limp body.

"I loved all of it" I write on the paper she signed and I stick it to her body in our drying cum. We load her back into the van and bring her back to the highschool and drop her body off on the sidewalk out front.

Poor bitch wasn't dead after I choked her. The EMT's brought her back about 10 minutes later. Guess she will have to remember all of that...good thing she never saw our faces.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-235144.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-235144.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Girl that goes to my school. Wwyd?
>>
File: by the lake.jpg (158KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
by the lake.jpg
158KB, 600x800px
Thoughts on this 18 year old girl?
>>
File: bikini.jpg (79KB, 305x735px) Image search: [Google]
bikini.jpg
79KB, 305x735px
>>738493393
>>
File: from behind.jpg (128KB, 374x738px) Image search: [Google]
from behind.jpg
128KB, 374x738px
>>738493412
>>
>>738492477
her moans are getting louder and louder, almost screaming at the top of her lungs in pleasure as I fuck her pussy at speeds we've never reached. i'm pounding her G-Spot. her pussy is soaking wet, getting wetter; her tits are swinging fast, getting faster. as we're having the best fuck we've ever had, I pull out. I want this to last a while, and she has no objection to this idea. I take off her soaking wet thong and bundle it into a ball, using it as a gag as I shove it into her mouth. I make her give an audible suck as she sucks up her pussy juice into her throat. i take off her tank top and reveal her tits, as she's gauged to mount me cow girl. she hides my tower, covered in her juices, as she begins to bounce up and down. swirling her hips around in circles, giving good plump bounces so I feel her ass land at the base of my cock in satisfying jolts. her tits are swaying in my face as I reach up and grope them both, squeezing and pinching. i lift my head up as she's bouncing to suck her tits. i'm biting them lightly, swirling my tongue around the base of her nipple, and sucking the entire tit. the thong still acting as a gag in her mouth, I can hear her moaning through the fabric, begging for more cock in her pussy, and tongue on her tits. we are both nearly climax, and we want this to last, so she hops off my dick and sits on my face. i'm exploring her pussy with my tongue while she squeezes my face with her thighs. i feel as her thigh muscles tighten, and her pussy gauges around my tongue. she's climaxing now, and she insists I reach the same result. i stand on my knees on the bed as she bends over and begins to suck my cock, sucking and licking, spitting and giving me the messy pleasure I deserve. i reach over and slap her ass, as she continues to stroke my dick with her mouth. just as i'm nearing cumming, the owner of the room walks in and notices our parade. we don't stop, and he...
>>
>>738493427
>>738493412
>>738493393
fuck yeah. moar. all you've got

wanna her fuck her tits till i die
>>
>>738492889
can you do here please?>>738490717
>>
>>738490078
I would sneak up behind her as she was jogging through the woods and punch her in the back of the head. She topples to the ground and I grab her and drag her deep into the woods. There I tie a noose around her neck and throw it over a tree branch.

"Let me fuck you or you die". She cries even harder as she slowly slides her pants down exposing her plump ass and fat pussy. I pull down on the rope to help her stand up. I hang onto the rope and waist no time. I put a little spit on the head of my cock and push through her fat lips. She lets out a scream as I do and I pull down harder on the rope. She chokes and I let up.

"You make a fucking sound, you die". She's quiet as I fuck her tight pussy. I can feel her getting wet as her juices start to run down my cock and onto my balls. The little bitch likes it.
"You like me raping you huh you little slut". She giggles a little bit. "Well thanks for the help, now giggle on this".

I let go of the rope and force her against the tree were near and I push my cock all the way to the back of her throat and start slapping her face. I can feel she's about to throw up, "Is that funny you stupid cunt?" As I pull my cock out of her throat, vomit follow its and she spews all over herself and my cock. She's crying again and I force her to clean my cock off with her mouth. I go back to fucking her face and get my cock good and slick with spit. I pull on the rope again to stand her up and push my cock into her asshole. Uncharted territory. She's never been fucked in her ass before and I can tell by how tight she is and by how hard she's crying.

The two are enough to send me over the edge and I shoot my load deep into her ass. As she tries to walk away, I put all of my weight down on the rope and hoist her into the air. She is panicking as she swings from the branch with her toes just barely off the ground. Right as her faces starts to go purple, I let off the rope and she falls to the ground as I run away into the forest
>>
>>738493802
Coming right up. Thank you for appreciating my work :) haha
>>
>>738494391
its great, be brutal if you can
>>
>>738492889
Can you spare some time for >>738492655
too please?
>>
File: 1499481623144.png (336KB, 750x1526px) Image search: [Google]
1499481623144.png
336KB, 750x1526px
>>
File: TurboZemaniC032.jpg (307KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
TurboZemaniC032.jpg
307KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>738485438
Stare at her until she looks my way, convince myself that her looking at me means she's into me and then go home and masturbate thinking about the life we could have together.
>>
File: TurboZemaniD053.jpg (929KB, 2000x3008px) Image search: [Google]
TurboZemaniD053.jpg
929KB, 2000x3008px
Exotic or Domestic?
>>
File: 1499736165330.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1499736165330.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>738492446
>>
>>738490717
Mmmm nice slut you have there. I'm curious to know what your relation is to her. Regardless...she gets it...

I would wait for her to walk to her car in the parking garage near her work. She feels safe because this garage has a security guard and their are cameras on each floor. Every day she parks in the same place...right next to my security booth.

One day she comes out to her car to find she has a flat tire. She sighs...nobody wants a flat especially after a long day at work. I get up and go out to her, "Everything alright"? "No...I've got a flat". I tell her that I know a tow company that can come over and swap her tire out right away. She thanks me and waits as I "make the call". What she doesn't know is that I'm not calling a tow company.

"Hey, they're asking me to see if I can identify where the leak is coming from. Would you mind looking?"

She gets down on all fours as she's thoroughly inspecting the tire. Her perky little ass is staring me straight in the face and that's when I felt a wave of comfort roll over me knowing my plan was working perfect.

"I can't see anyth-" she turns back towards me and I punch her in the side of the head so hard that it bounces off the side of her car. My buddy who I called pulls up with his van and helps me load her in.

I'm glad management gave me a promotion a few months back so that I could shut the cameras down hours before...

Part 2 coming
>>
File: al100.jpg (98KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
al100.jpg
98KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: image1 (2).jpg (763KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image1 (2).jpg
763KB, 2448x2448px
>>738495219
shes my girlfriend, this is great!
>>
>>738495265
Ohh I'll get to you in a minute...fuck
>>
File: c7.jpg (76KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
c7.jpg
76KB, 612x612px
>>
Close my browser and go to bed
>>
File: jfryt.jpg (672KB, 951x1942px) Image search: [Google]
jfryt.jpg
672KB, 951x1942px
wwyd?
>>
>>738495219
When she comes too, shes tied down to a bed with her legs spread apart and her arms spread apart. She starts to panic; shaking the bed and trying to fight her way out of the knots....she's a tough little bitch.

But I'm going to break her...

I come in and tell her to calm down. I watch a wave of fear wash over her face as she recognizes me. "YOU"?!

"Yeah me you dumb little bitch. That, by the way, is why you won't live through this. Get your crying out of the way now because you wont be able to breath in a bit and then you wont be able to cry anyway".

My buddy and I sit there and slowly stroke our cocks as she cries as hard as she can and cries out for help. What she doesn't know is that we're in a farmhouse 30 minutes outside the city and nobody is going to here her.

I must admit, there is something deeply arousing to me about hearing a girl cry out in panic.

After about 30 minutes, her loud cries turn to quiet sobs as she accepts her fate. We're both good and hard now and go in for those sweet Asian holes. She's tight...so tight. I can feel her pussy pulsing around my cock as I force my way in. My buddy runs his cock back and forth across her mouth like it's corn on the cob. She cries out a little bit harder feeling my cock inside of her.

"Shut the slut up, I just want to hear her gagging". My buddy sticks his cock down her throat and pummels her face as he fucks her mouth.

Part 3 coming
>>
File: den113.jpg (111KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
den113.jpg
111KB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>738494737
but how do you reply without replying?
>>
>>738495464
I'm glad you like it. Got any more pics for inspiration? You've got a hot little bitch. She'd look nice on a leash...
>>
File: 20170605_163124.jpg (730KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_163124.jpg
730KB, 2560x1440px
Be as brutal as you want with her.
>>
File: IMG_0579.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>738496749
I'm glad you like her, shes your little bitch to use
>>
File: IMG_0354.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>738496749
>>
File: IMG_1599.jpg (47KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1599.jpg
47KB, 480x640px
>>
>>738496452
After about 15 minutes of raping her tight little slit, I pull my cock out and force it into her even tighter asshole. "fuuuuuuckk" I let out as my cock squeeze into her ass. I can feel her squeezing, trying not to let me in.

"Hey buddy, she's trying to fight me right now. Would you please educate her as to what happens when you resist"...

My buddy pulls his cock out her throat, she lets in a big gasp for air and he punches her right in the forehead. She's out like a light.

"That's much better". My buddy and I take turns raping your unconscious girlfriend's tight ass. After a while it's too much and we spray her perky little tits with our hot jizz.

Part 4 coming...
>>
>>738497243
if you have kik, I can get a lot more personal with what I can show you of her.
>>
>>738496886
Mmm fuck. Look at those creamy thighs. And those lips...fuck those lips would look great wrapped around my cock...any nudes anon?
>>
>>738497448
murphyslaw93
>>
File: IMG_1999.jpg (40KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1999.jpg
40KB, 480x640px
>>738496999
noone would do anything? i even got trips!
>>
>>738497243
2 days later she wakes up. She's confused and even more scared. She's covered in days worth of cum. She can feel it all over her face, her tits, she can feel her sticky pussy.

"Oh hey, I didn't think you were gonna make it".

She looks over and sees me eating a bowl of cereal.

"What do you want from me"?! She screams.

"Well, right now, for you to keep your voice down. Other than that, I've gotten a whooollle lot of what I wanted".

"Then let me go", I stand up and start walking towards her. "Why can't you just let me go"?

"Don't act so fucking stupid". I take the belt I have off and run it around her neck. She starts screaming but it doesn't make a difference. I tighten the belt around her neck and watch her squirm and fight for air. She looks right at me as the life leaves her body.

"Eh, one more for the road", I take my cock out and fuck her mouth one last time. I shot my load so fucking hard down her throat I thought it might bring her back.

My buddy and I bleach her body to get rid of all the cum and put her back in the van. We drive it back to her car and load it in the trunk. Then, my buddy goes and gets his tow truck and brings the car out towards the swamps on the edge of town. Cops find her 3 days later when a jogger calls the car in.

Hey, and thanks for not calling in a missing persons report on your girlfriend for us...it made everything run a whole lot smoother. I'm sure you just thought she was out fucking other guys again....well at least you get a fresh start cause you wouldn't have wanted her after we were done.
>>
File: 20170704_163630.png (980KB, 851x1048px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_163630.png
980KB, 851x1048px
>>
WWYD?
>>
>>738485438
The fuck is the point of these threads?
>>
>>738498944

if you cant have any kind of sex, you start to living inside of a fantasy world, /b/ wwyd
>>
>>738498944
I'm wondering the same
>>
>>738498809
Hnng...more pics.

I would tie her hair back and push her to the ground. Then I would hold her head against a wall and fuck her face like it's her pussy. I would watch her eyes well up with tears as I force her to gag on my cock. She spits up snot and mucus all over my cock and I force her suck it off and use it again.

I bring her to her feet and cut her slutty little dress right up the middle exposing her perky tits. Then I bend her over that counter and pump my cock in and out of her tight hole until I'm ready to blow. Once I'm right on the edge, I force her to the ground again and spray her face with my cum.

She sits there sobbing in horror as I take pictures on her phone and send them to everyone in her contacts list.
>>
>>738498747
Thank you man! I've sent you a message on kik if that was you who sent it.
>>
>>738499239
I've had sex before. Lol. I was in a long term dom/sub relationship that actually recently just ended.

We would talk out batshit fantasies like this all the time and it was fun. She accused me of cheating and left. It's whatever, that was like 4 or 5 months ago.

People like to hear dark fantasies like this. I've been in a relationship where this was practiced often and so I'm sharing my idea's with my /b/rothers.
>>
wwyd to Syd?
>>
>>738499907
nothing that is one ugly bitch anon
>>
>>738499673
Yeah, that was me. I'd love to see more and chat.
>>
takers?
>>
>>738499907
Well, I'd start by asphyxiating her with a plastic bag. After she stops moving, I'd cut her shirt and bra letting those big tits out for some air. Then, I'd rip a hole in the bag and fuck her mount until I was ready to cum, then I'd shoot my cum on her tits and leave...
>>
>>738500147
take her right to the plastic surgeon. bitch has a nose that covers half her face. gotta fix that you dig?
>>
File: IMG_2068.jpg (965KB, 1967x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2068.jpg
965KB, 1967x3264px
Wwyd to my GF ?
>>
File: Cm.jpg (26KB, 446x478px) Image search: [Google]
Cm.jpg
26KB, 446x478px
Anyone want to teach her some respect?
>>
File: Screenshot (315).png (620KB, 587x682px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (315).png
620KB, 587x682px
WWYD?
>>
>>738500147
I'd take a turn belting her across her tits until they bled. Then I'd force my cock down her throat and make her vomit and gag as she fights for air.

After that I'd hike her mini skirt up and fuck her dirty asshole until I filled it up. Then, I'd make her clean my cock off and leave.
>>
File: 9635852964681.jpg (157KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
9635852964681.jpg
157KB, 720x540px
>>738500274
>>
wwyd
>>
>>738500386
Mmm. I could have so much fun with these two.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Left gf. Wwyd?

For nudes and vids sucking and fucking kik me: dicks4girl
>>
File: IMG_6046.jpg (86KB, 449x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6046.jpg
86KB, 449x1280px
Give her a good Wwyd.
>>
File: IMG_6047.jpg (86KB, 522x1108px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6047.jpg
86KB, 522x1108px
>>738500581
Reply for reply
>>
File: Screenshot (285).png (644KB, 569x599px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (285).png
644KB, 569x599px
>>738500514
They're sisters. Enjoy.
>>
>>738499986
anytime, just send me a message and i'll show you her
>>
>>738500615
Sisters, eh? How old are they?
>>
File: IMG_4325.jpg (102KB, 750x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4325.jpg
102KB, 750x601px
>>738500609
>>738500581
Plenty of pics for whoever wants them.
>>
>>738500467
Oh yeah ? Why ?
>>
>>738500687
left is 17, right is 15
>>
>>738500274
I would tie her hands behind her back and push her up against the wall. I would push her skirt up and tonguefuck her fat pussy from behind before I rape her. She scream and try to fight and I would just fuck her harder. After a while I would pull out and stick my cock in her ass. I would fuck her tight little asshole so hard she would be crying and begging me to stop.

Then, I would have her finish me off with her mouth and I would pump a fat load of cock slop down her whore throat.

I'd leave the bitch tied up and walk away.
>>
File: Maggs.png (552KB, 512x790px) Image search: [Google]
Maggs.png
552KB, 512x790px
wwyd?
>>
>>738500386
>>738500615
Keep going with these sexy sisters.
>>
File: 20170704_173151.png (437KB, 573x1336px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_173151.png
437KB, 573x1336px
>>738498809
>>738499607
>>
File: IMG_2093.jpg (256KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2093.jpg
256KB, 960x1280px
>>738500795
She would love that i think !
>>
>>738500615
So sexy. They don't look alike. Do they have the same parents?

I'd like them both to call me daddy.
>>
>>738500615
ohh fuck...

I would tie them together at the waist so they could share a hitachi vibrating against both of their sweet and tender cunts. Then, I'd show them a knife and tell them to make out. They would fight climax as their pussies are desensitized by the hitachi. Then, I would press their lips together around my cock as I run it back and forth across their lips. Then, I'd flip them over with the hitachi still snug in place and slowly fuck both of them. Going back and forth between their cunts and their fresh little assholes.

As I get ready to cum, I have them lick my balls together until I shoot my cum in the brunette's mouth and make them swap it back and forth.
>>
File: M9rW8tB1au.jpg (92KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
M9rW8tB1au.jpg
92KB, 612x612px
>>
File: 20170619_000001.png (307KB, 512x656px) Image search: [Google]
20170619_000001.png
307KB, 512x656px
wwyd?
>>
my little sister, if anyone wants to own her
>>
>>738501238
mmmm spank her for being a baad girl
>>
>>738501596
pwoah yeah shes fit, 11/10 would pay for her education
>>
>>738485438
Daddy be nimble Daddy be quick Daddy has a rock hard dick ! 1cummy 2cummy 3cummy 4! Daddy cums so much he can't cum any more! Ghost cummy Ghost cummy don't be scared! There's always more cummies that can be shared! Daddy makes me squishy Daddy makes me wetDaddy treats me like his little pet! Send this to 69 TRUE Daddy's or else you'll never get any cummies again ‼
>>
>>738501596
Like literally id treat her well who is she
>>
wwyd?
>>
>>738501008
Holy mother of god.
>>
>>738501238
Mmmm what a sexy bitch.
>>
File: 20170606_015322.png (909KB, 1011x1328px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_015322.png
909KB, 1011x1328px
>>738501008
>>738502848
Like her ass?
>>
>>738502998
Fuck yes. I would pay mad money to fuck her puckered asshole. How do you know her?
>>
>>738502770
looks perfect for a bbc spit roasting
>>
File: FullSizeR.jpg (53KB, 788x921px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeR.jpg
53KB, 788x921px
>>738485438
Wiffe
>>
File: 1427791151797.jpg (36KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1427791151797.jpg
36KB, 876x493px
>>738502440
>>
>>
File: img11.jpg (426KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img11.jpg
426KB, 1600x1200px
wwyd
>>
File: IMG_4265 copy.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4265 copy.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
wwyd?
>>
File: 20170710_234107.png (2MB, 1062x1704px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_234107.png
2MB, 1062x1704px
>>738503339
>>738502998
I'm fucking her friend. The one on the left
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg-7.jpg (283KB, 1193x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg-7.jpg
283KB, 1193x1600px
>>
>>738503849
If legit (which I doubt) well done Anon
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-09-27-23-06-20.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-09-27-23-06-20.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Please fuck
>>
File: 2017042195211710.jpg (97KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2017042195211710.jpg
97KB, 720x1280px
>>738504833
Good slut
>>
Can someone abuse and use >>738492655
>>
>>738485438
Why do bitches always bend their legs like this?
>>
would anyone even hit this??
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.