[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros Ask a bored gunner about an ac-130u anything Opsec

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 15

Hey /b/ros
Ask a bored gunner about an ac-130u anything
Opsec in mind
Inb4 fag, yes I love cock
>>
>>738353894
do you get hard in the shower looking at your buddies' asses?
ever shagged your mates?
>>
>>738353894

do you have to do SERE training? What small arms are on board if you get shot down over hajji territory?
>>
>>738353894
Hows it feel to be aircrew and wearing pajamas to work, when you could have been a big dick crew chief?
>>
>>738353994
Yes, I think anyone who has the likelihood of being captured goes
The classic small arms nothing special
>>
>>738354045
A. They're comfy as fuck, also I can wear multis(ocps if you're a cuck)
B. Hey crew bitch this broke because I don't care, go be a cuck and get me a new one so I can go to war and actually do something you support bitch
>>
>>738354370
So you don't care that you don't earn your paycheck?

Sounds typical. Aircrew, like finance, don't have any sense of pride in their work so I'm not that surprised.

But sure, tell all your family your a hardass killer, when in actuality you are a lazy cunt who hasn't done an actual days work in their life. Who am I to tell you about actual work, I only make your missions possible.
>>
>>738354585
Lol come on board I'll show how easy it is sling 50lbs rounds all night
Classic I matter I'm important logic
I don't actually do anything war like but I'm helping and if not for me the war would stop
There's literally thousands of fuck ups that do your job and would replace at any time
You're not valuable
>>
From an Forward observer, thanks for the support you fucking cuck
>>
>>738355388
Dubs confirm, this nigger is a CAS loving FO
>>
>>738354914
9 level isn't valuable? Are you honestly trying to make the argument that any of the retards who work themselves into a medboard because their knees exploded couldn't do your job? That you wouldn't give up halfway through a leading edge because its hot outside? Come on friend, you are fooling yourself.

Also, 50 lb rounds? I'm soo sorry you had to do some manual labor. It must have hurt your feelings so damn hard to actually do something. Pic related, try changing one of these fuckers by yourself without your pussy hurting so much.
>>
File: 1498009750084.jpg (81KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498009750084.jpg
81KB, 300x250px
>>738355466
Holy Shit
>>
if your going to call for trans from your jet make sure you're fucking ready. christ
>>
>>738353894
Do you see the little white/black dots on the screen as people...
>>
File: 1494830327109.jpg (66KB, 750x621px) Image search: [Google]
1494830327109.jpg
66KB, 750x621px
>>738355566
>>
What's your sandnigger vaporization count?
>>
>>738355563
Look it's the one job crew chiefs can do!! He's changing that tire so well lmao
>>
>>738355563
Implying a 9lvl goes outside
I've seen 7lvl outside, as in driVing the truck and signing forms

Good things there's specific regs about not changing a tire by yourself, nice try though
How was basic being you graduated within the past 6 months.
Retards couldn't do my job I guarantee they wouldn't make it through the training.
When it's hot ouside it's even hotter in those old shitty planes.
And finally try working at altitude with 2 to 3 times g's, I've met two people who retired without any disability from this career field

Also I used to be a support bitch, mindless work for mongaloids, elevate yourself
>>
for real tho aircrew are the huge fat pussies of the airforce. fuck outta here senior airman.
>>
>>738355569
If it makes you feel any better I yell at my people so you don't have to wait
>>
>>738355692
Not my job, but the cameras aren't that shitty
>>
>>738356025
>implying you make it even to a 7 level without getting signed off on at least a little hydraulics stuff.
>implying those two career fields aren't effectively merged at this point
>implying you don't at least 'help' everyone else on top of doing nearly all the inspections on all the jets on the line

Sure. I only change tires. If that makes your pussy ache less, I can only change ties if you want. Would make my job a fuckload easier.
>>
>>738356189
Salty much, maybe you should have scored above rock on the asvab and got a better job
Also I've seen fat pathetic people everywhere, feels bad man
Impatiently waiting for tech results to come out
>>
What's up with the dude who let those hmvs crash to the ground. They're saying that e5 is the scapegoat and getting ducked cause the loadmasters didn't do their jobs right. What's your opinions on that anon
>>
>>738356223
you da real mvp
>>
>>738356573
Gunships don't do airdrops but, somebody has to take the fall
Lowest people get fucked
In reality it's funny but at least 10 different people suck at their job
>>
>>738356309
From what Ive heard some models have problems with showing children and smaller animals, is that correct?
>>
>>738354585
Other aircrew fag here
I was going to turn the other cheek on this threads bullshit but you are probably the most toxic person in your sqdn. You are a bone idle backshop bitch who will crosstrain to aircrew in a few years and then constantly bitch about it not being real work compared to ground MX. If I had the displeasure of meeting you I would straighten your petulant ass out.
>>738356189
>>738355563
>>
Everyone in this thread is a faggot and should kill themselves.
>>
>>738356413
Hydo is cake
Most all jobs are merged
Everyone helps everyone

Just accept you're support, you do simpleton work and get treated like shit because you're the retard fuck ups
>>
>>738356725
Not my job so I don't really know
I'd assume it would be easy but idk man
>>
>>738356160
Of course. I forgot, I joined the AF as a 9 level, and have never turned a wrench in my life. Fuck, I don't see how I didn't remember that bit.

Also, I don't know where you are supposed to have worked but, when I was driving there was a 7 level on every job but launching. But I don't blame you for not seeing anything going on outside of whatever the fuck it is you do to prep the plane before it takes off. Nobody who wears pajamas to work and complains so much would be able to be concerned with what other people were doing.

Also, are you honestly trying to claim a constant 2-3 g in a C-130? If thats the case, you shouldn't be talking to me, you should be talking to the fucking pilot for trying to kill everyone on the plane. Or, wait until the pro-supe finally locates and then pulls out his worthless pilot spine for doing that to the plane.
>>
>>738356739
>fite me irl

lulz. What are you doing to do? Dig around in your jammies and find a pencil to throw at me? Come on, lets be real here. When was the last time you did any real work?

>protip: all ground crew hate you people, not just me. I'm just saying it to your face here. Listen for that shit next time you step out onto the plane. Its there.
>>
>>738357021
Lol no 9lvl acts like this a1c

Ironically you're the only on complaining here, congrats you played yourself

And yes when you're constantly in and orbit (circle in the air around a target) g force increases

You're so new and salty already, just get out and go back to fas t food your cancer isn't needed here
>>
>>738356839
Lead by example then.
>>
>>738356843
Have you ever repacked a 130's strut? Changed a 24 hour check valve?

More importantly, do you know where you are right now? Are you high?
>>
Is the appearance of the AC130 in Call of Duty Modern Warfare realistic?
>>
ATC fag here, I love bossing you mx retards around all day and I especially love getting your asses lit up when you drive your little tardmobile onto the runway when you weren't supposed to. It's apparently pretty hard to follow simple instructions for you clowns, which is why we have a rule to always repeat our instructions to you twice, and get readback twice, when it should only take one time.

AC130 air rew must be pretty sweet though. When I worked radar overseas I got to watch you dudes blow the fuck out of taliban all night. I can imagine it is very satisfying work loading round that splatter muzzie shitstains seconds later, and providing cover for the boys on the ground.
>>
>>738357257
Judging by how you act on here you're the guy that sits back and bitches all the time while other people actually work

Get over youself

Also if you think air crew aren't issued tons of knives and multi tools on top of carrying most of the time you're wrong

Lastly I'm bros wit a good bit of maintenance they're not whiney little bitches like you
>>
>>738357021
Aircrew fag 2 here

I can attest to 7 levels living in their trucks.
>pajamas
Only people who are jealous call the this. The air force equips people with the equipment it deems necessary. If firefighters were percieved to be as esteemed as pilots then you'd be ripping on their fire-resistant suits.
>prosupe ripping out a pilot's spine
I've seen some shitty write ups come from pilots from time to time but they know their shit more than you give them credit for. They constantly practice emergency and abnormal procedures and study often. Knowledge is a point of pride among pilots.
>>
>>738357345
>>738357345
>I can't say anything to counter his argument
>he must be an A1C, nobody could dislike aircrew that much and have worked 13 years on the flightline. We're all great!

Did it ever occur to you that I fucking hate all you smug pieces of shit because you are all pieces of shit? Because you and people like you do so much dumb shit, and are directly responsible for making mine and my coworker's jobs way more difficult than it needs to be?

Of course not, you wear pajamas to work, and 4chan isn't written in crayon.
>>
>>738357376
Hold on let me grab my ops soup and pubs so I can follow the step by step instructions because I actually know nothing
>>
File: Machine-gun-dog.jpg (215KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
Machine-gun-dog.jpg
215KB, 650x469px
woof woof WOOF!
>>
>>738357617
Lol when I was support our radio's blow and you talk so damn fast

Feels good knowing you saved are ground pounders lives and destroyed every mudslime and all their shit
>>
aircrew are a bunch of spoiled bitches.. can't even clean a fucking vehicle they borrow from trans when they're done with it...
>>
>>738357257
>Implying I want to fight you
What is it that you hope to accomplish by being so salty? Do you just want aircrew to disappear? What do you do then? How exactly do you want them to get on the jet after petting your little dick?
>>
>>738357687
I did refute your statement idiot learn how to read
Once again you're the only one being smug here its like you want to loose the argument

A crayon joke from maintenance
Look up the definition or irony for that one bud
>>
>>738357886
Maybe instead of being a cuck and complaining on here say something to them?
>>
>>738357619
>he doesn't like me
>he must be the lazy one, not me

If you are friends with maintenance, either:
A) they aren't really your friends and are just sucking up to you because they want your job
B) they are your friends, and are therefore hated by their peers.
There is very, very few crossovers here.

>>738357629
>I wear pajamas to work, and therefor have no idea about what it takes to get a plane ER'd for flight.
>I can attest that it doesn't take that much work

Firefighters do actual work. I actually respect them. You don't, so I don't. It's not that difficult.

>>738357723
I'll admit that there are a shitload of stupid people in MX. But that doesn't mean they don't bleed to get planes in the air. I can attest to the number of fucking retarded aircrew, and they don't even have the benefit of having worked for their money.
>>
Aircrew fag 3 here. Enjoying salty ass mx tears. Though you're probably not a 9 level like you claim its pretty funny imagining one acting like a pussy bitch.
>>
File: world.jpg (40KB, 360x308px) Image search: [Google]
world.jpg
40KB, 360x308px
>airforce
>everybody legitimately hates each other
>somehow the job gets done anyways

A testament to the chain of command and job structure, really.

Lets be real, ground crew have a shit job, work in extreme heat and long hours, often have to skip meals or arrive late and get shit meals, and basically receive no props for it. They don't get crew rest, they do backbreaking labor, and are treated like shit by medical. They also get basic pay, unless they are deployed.

Air crew wake up after 8 hours (at least) of crew rest that is legally required, get driven to a briefing, then get driven to their aircraft, get food delivered to them, and get packed about their schoolbus. They might have a labor intensive job if they are a loader....but that is like 1 afsc out of dozens of air crew jobs. They might have a hard job, but they are usually treated much better AND they get better pay because they are always flying around to other places collecting per-diem, hazard pay, and tax-free pay.

I understand completely why ground crew might despise air crew, but here is something to consider....

If you had studied for the asvab or carefully considered your career choice before joining, you wouldn't be pushing tires or hauling fuel lines around all day. Ground crew has nobody to blame but themselves. Misery loves company, and ground crew truly are a miserable lot.
>>
File: 1499567866643.jpg (30KB, 659x591px) Image search: [Google]
1499567866643.jpg
30KB, 659x591px
>>738357886
Aircrew #2 here
>transpo detected
>neck deep in salt due to being shit and pissed on by all other afscs that need GOV
>vainly tries to ride the coattails of the aircrew haters club to fit in
>>
Can you people stop arguing for a minute to recognize that you are equal parts shit.
None of you are nothing more then mindless drones in our Jew imperialist military.

For what it's worth, I hope you get killed so we don't need to support your useless asses for the rest of your miserable lives
>>
>>738358097
Ah, you're right. I must be dumb. Explain to me how that happened? Because it seems to me like I accused you of being a lazy cunt who does no work (something that is objectively true), and you said I was complaining too much and therefore must be new.

Remember that crayon bit? This is why I made it.
Tell me, how high on your EPR did you list finally learning how to read? Did it get you good numbers?
>>
>>738353894
Don't worry about all the POG's and cry baby fags on the ground having a hard time.

Pilot a Gazelle across the pond; not always interesting and fulfilling but work's work.
>>
File: holyshit.jpg (83KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.jpg
83KB, 960x540px
>>738358265
>Firefighters do actual work.

kek he actually believes it...
>>
>>738358458
Lol shut up fag, none of us care.
>>
>>738358412

>tldr mx are clinically retarded
>>
>>738358265
AC #2 here
>I know exactly what your career has been like and how much work you've done.
True hard workers don't have to constantly reassure themselves that they work hard.
>>
>>738353894
c-130s are being upgraded to the more efficient 6 bladed curved props. Why do all the AC-130s still use the older less efficient 4 bladed props?
>>
>>738358265
You can't be this stupid I hope

Ok the flight suit is designed for flight and is a requirement, also here in afsoc (people who do military stuff) I can also wear multicams a two piece uniform just like yours. You sound so stupid say this over and over

Lololololol I used to be ce, firefighters literally do nothing but sit around and clean, they respond the lowers trying to OD and fat bodies failing the pt test

You are so simple minded you've got no clue what other people do for their work
Grow up enlighten yourself a bit man
This much misplaced hate is useless
>>
>>738358202
oh i do every time they turn in. they still bitch and moan about it. had to get their squadrons involved because some of them refuse to do it
>>
>>738358458

t. gas station cashier

stay angst ridden, normie

you will never experience the joy and adventure of going to war with your buddies and being part of a wonderful military machine that blows muslims the fuck up
>>
>>738358412
Probably true.

Me calling aircrew whiney pussies who have never done an actual days work in their whole lives isn't going to change the fact that they get away with it, while the people that make the mission actually possible get ground down into paste and almost literally thrown away by an organization that they loved. It is probably their fault, but most I've supervised didn't know any better, and just wanted to do something important.

The whole reason I didn't stay for my 20, even after getting master. If I had stayed, I would have caved in a pilot's skull with a breaker bar and I've got a pretty mouth and don't want it raped in leavenworth.
>>
>>738358445
alright cool can't wait to hear you people bitch and moan if we're running a little behind because you fuckers are too lazy to walk 1500 ft to your squadron
>>
>>738358557
You are literally to stupid to insult

You've contradicted yourself so many times.

I get it you work outside do mindless work that anyone can do and you want a pat on the back for following the flowchart in your regs

Good job, now go get me what I need loser
>>
>>738358960
AC#2
>Implying everybody blows up muslims or is even close to being part of the kill chain.
It's nice that it's still romanticized on the outside. Just do me a favor, if you do join don't give in the the butthurt manchild mentality that you seen from the maintenance and support posters in this thread.
>>
>>738358900
Good, nothing makes me more upset than people being lazy and shitting on a random support person who isn't a tool
>>
>>738358864

http://www.airspacemag.com/need-to-know/are-more-propeller-blades-better-108981404/

Might answer some questions. The propeller design used by AC130's is efficient for low speed maneuvering, while the 6 bladed pointed props are more useful for long distance cruising, which is what C130's hauling cargo do.
>>
This thread is proof that most people in the armed forces are just welfare queens who couldn't hack it in the real world and are extremely sensitive and want to feel superior to other people for doing jobs any flunky can do with minimal training.

>oh yeah well I change tires!
>you know how heavy ammo is?
>I work harder!
>no! I work harder!

You faggots should have gone to college. Oh wait, you are too stupid.
>>
>>738358864
The j model has been upgraded
All the other models are getting retired, why update what you're getting rid of
>>
File: 1497112019207.png (13KB, 439x461px) Image search: [Google]
1497112019207.png
13KB, 439x461px
>>738359401
>should have gone to college
>what is an officer
>>
>>738359387
makes sense, thanks

I race drones, and there is a similar philosophy there. The most efficient props usually don't turn very well and aren't great on a racetrack. The less efficient ones can turn better and have better response, at the sacrifice of some increased drag.
>>
>>738359401
I have a doctorate and didn't enjoy my job so went Air Force, try harder fag.
>>
>>738359315
>Implying everybody blows up muslims or is even close to being part of the kill chain.

Everybody in the military is part of the kill chain. I took pride in it while working stateside helping pilots train to deploy, and I enjoyed it even more when I deployed to Iraq and helped clear airspace for bombing runs on insurgents.

>butthurt manchild mentality

I spent 6 years in the airforce. In hindsight "Butthurt manchild" accurately describes 90% of the people I worked with. The other 10% had vaginas, which were no less sore.
The universal quality of military personnel was that they could always find something to bitch about.
>>
>>738359565
the officers aren't the ones in this thread bitching about if loading ammo or changing tires is more work
>>
File: cac.jpg (85KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
cac.jpg
85KB, 400x334px
Hmm
>>
>>738359401
I got out after 13 years, and am one semester away from a chemistry degree.

I probably am too stupid for college, I should drop out just before I graduate.
>>
>>738359020
At least 1% true

Why lie to us random anons you skull crushing mongaloid

Stop pretending you're above sra, nobody believes you
May not be a tool and get an incentive ride to see how the other side work

If you work as much as you bitch the world wouldn't have any issues. You see less than 2% of what other people do for work
Get your head out of your ass and look around you're not special or important and lastly nobody cares how "hard" you work
>>
>>738359663

>I have a doctorate and didn't enjoy my job so went Air Force, try harder fag.

funniest post in the thread actually
>>
>>738354914
He is trolling you hard and you're falling for it

Thank you for your service
Are there plans to put any different guns on an AC?
Ever flown in the spooky ( I think that's what it's called apologies if I have it wrong) or any other variants?
>>
File: 1493017221776.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1493017221776.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>738359096
AC #2
>Running a little behind
>The van is literally at the squadron already when I go tdy
I get it man, it sucks when people leave it like that. It's lazy of them and unfair. I've made sure the guys on my crew keep it clean on every trip if it's any consolation.
>>
>>738359851
And his education let him avoid all the shitty jobs people are bitching about, making his point irrelevant.

You would think somebody with a doctorate would be smart enough to see that.
>>
>>738359819
I didn't have any issues with my work. I was good at it. I just hated the smugness of the aircrew.
I don't care how many pocket knives you have hidden away in your pajamas, if you get off the plane laughing about how you broke something and I hit you in the face with a 3 foot long breaker bar, it won't do anyone any good.
Again, that's why I got out, I'm not trying to go to jail.
>>
>>738359863
He might be, but he does fit the maintence intellect level

Don't thank anyone pay your taxes
Different models have different guns
Google Ac130 models there's several different ones
Spooky is the one I fly on
>>
>>738353894
Do you respect Infantry or are they inferior to you
>>
>>738359663
Actually, yeah. This is the most ridiculous post in this whole thread.
>>
>>738360007

That's not why its funny. It's funny because he spent at least 8 years in college to get a government job in the military.
>>
>>738360065
You're the only one being smug here
Also stop with the 20 yr Msgt made up bs
At most you made Ssgt then got out
>>
>>738359922
then you are the 1% and i applaud you. i'm guessing you're also a VCO?
>>
>>738360182

you get extra points if you sprinkle the 11b's with 40mm by accident :^)
>>
>>738360182
They have their skills I have mine
It's not easy calling in Cas and 9lines
I've been on both sides
We talk shit but we need each other to get shit done
>>
>>738360124
>dont thank and pay taxes
Terrible attitude man. You sound incredibly bitter, that's a shame.
I know most of the variance I was just wondering if you had Insider information on any new guns they were testing.

Try not get to pushed out the door while you're midair you seem to have a knack for pissing people off. You should work on lessening that chip on your shoulder. I'm not even from your country but I would still thank you for your service because that's what people are supposed to do.
>>
>>738360354
Do you think it's better than I got out at 13 years as master?
Do you have any concept of how much fucking worse that is than just spending 4-6 years, getting staff and then going off to do something else?
>>
>>738360438
They're just incin rounds or armor piercing no big deal
In realty super sketch shooting danger close but the ground party calls it not us
>>
>>738360459
It was a joke man
Me personally I don't know how to respond to that other than thanks
I do it so my friends family and countrymen can live their lives they way they do regardless of what they say

The j model is coming online soon I believe, I know their platform is still in testing but nothing too crazy I know of yet
I did see an article about lazers on time but thats it
>>
>>738360597
>do you have any concept of how much fucking worse that is than just spending 4-6 years,

I do, you poor fuck. Getting over the hump and then getting out really blows dick.

At least you get VA benefits forever still, and you had better have gotten some disability.
>>
>>738360597
Nobody believes the master bs
Stop wasting time
>>
>>738360398
Not a VCO. I just take not fucking over other people seriously and I try to engender that standard. Yes, there are shitheads that give us a bad name just like any career field. The air force has a bad entitlement problem among it's constituents. That's a way more serious issue than transgender bullshit or shoving the SARC program down our throats.
>>
>>738361034
Have you not discovered yet that I don't give a fuck what you believe or don't believe?
But, please, explain it more. I want to read it at least 20 more times.
>>
>>738361122
Dubs of truth
How do you feel about the new raiting system
>>
>>738361294
Now that's the definition of insanity
I'd recommend getting that checked out
>>
File: 1491329414007.png (563KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1491329414007.png
563KB, 569x802px
>>738361488
It was headed where it is now (mirroring OPRs but with more bullets) for some time. People like to complain about the change, but that has quieted for the most part now. SCODs are a pain in the ass for supervisors and a strain on CSS sections. It's like a kid who is told to write "I will not cuss" 100 times and writes all of the I's first. It seems like it makes it faster or less taxing but really it's all the same.
>>
>>738361574
You're right. Can you help me? You seem like a nice person.
>>
>>738361993
Cont. The promote/promote now/must promote sys is somewhat whack and leaves some good performers in the dust but it's not impossible to make it with just a promote. The majority who will make it are promote, the higher ratings just increase your chances.
>>
>>738361993
I agree completely
My issue is the whole airmen concept
I've got two Troops
A. Knows his job works his ass off an d is a good guy
B. Doesn't know his job works to be seen and cares more about school but according to the airforce he's better
Overall it comes down to the supervisor to make the push for the right troop
>>
>>738362116
Maybe if you've worked a day in your life and got our of your pajamas you'd know what to do
>>
>>738353894
Why don't you ass holes do anything worthwhile to help the American people but yet proudly claim you serve your country? We have an actual southern invasion you do nothing to stop.
>>
>>738353894
Are you in the military?
>>
>>738362712
A. I'm not congress I don't decide who to war against
B. Literally every disaster the military is present
2/10 made me respond
>>
>>738362534
This is the issue I have dealt with for years. The people who rock at their job look like shit on paper; meanwhile the ones who spend all their time away from work and the books look spectacular. It's a numbers game. I would work hard to motivate A to do some school or CLEP. There must be something that interests him. Same goes for volunteering. As for airman B, remind him what his primary duties are but don't break him of his good habits in the other areas. They have to percieve it as in their own best interests. It's a delicate game but easier than you think if you are consistent. You got this.
>>
File: 1496363644362.jpg (12KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
1496363644362.jpg
12KB, 317x267px
>>738362712
>why don't you assholes kill the mexican guy fucking my daughter's brains out
NYPA faggot.
>>
>>738363015
Then shouldn't you have been involved in a coup when the U.S. gov shit on the constitution? Didn't you swear an oath?
>>
>>738363241
It's the big issues I see throughout the af
I got a guy to volunteer at the paintball field now he's all about coaching and being a ref
So good for his epr
I do my best to find what they like and make it important to the airforce to benefit everyone
>>
>>738363530
You literally sound insane right now
>>
>>738353894
What kind of toilets these have? Have you or someone else ever had an accidental diarrhea during long operation?
>>
>>738363601
About to leave but good on you man. I would buy you a beer if we ever meet.
>>
>>738363732
There's a toilet similar to one in an RV
Just smells terrible and there's s curtain but nobody uses it usually
>>
File: IMG_0589.jpg (52KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
52KB, 544x499px
>>738355566
Holy fuck those digits
>>
>>738363774
Hurlburt field is too hot this time of year Oct is nice though
>>
>>738353894
What's cooler to use? The 40mm Bofors or the 105mm?
>>
>>738363979
Hmm Offutt is warm and sunny right now, cheers brother
>>
>>738364120
Good one
Really depends 40 is fun because it fast
But 105 is huge and is more work
There's usally 4 or 5 of us so we switch around a lot
>>
>>738353894
Do you guys have like a partybus ac130 thats got kegs aboard and tshirt and confetti cannons instead of normal ones?
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.