[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WEIRD FETISHES that you have and not many people have. >me

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: sweat.png (284KB, 430x613px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
284KB, 430x613px
WEIRD FETISHES that you have and not many people have.

>me
>sweat fetish (forehead, stomach)
>I would love it if a hot girl drooled her saliva all over my face for me to lick it up or just drool in my mouth.
>>
>>738293214
I said forehead and stomach for sweat, but really...ANYWHERE. I would love to lick up the back of a hot girl who just finished running or working out. That tasty salt water. Mmmmm.
>>
File: drool.png (335KB, 412x550px) Image search: [Google]
drool.png
335KB, 412x550px
If THIS girl started to drool on you could you really resist not licking it up??

Also any videos of this fetish out there? I've looked around, but seeing what you guys have.
>>
>>738293669
um fuck that is insanely hot. i never thought about something like that before.
>>
>>738294247
Right? I'm surprised I don't see more drooling videos on here. Or sweat.
>>
>>738293214
>sweat
>>>/fit/
>>>/s/
>drool
>>>/gif/
>>>/hc/
You're not that special.
>>
>>738295117
I scrolled and scrolled. Found zero sweat or drool threads.
>>
>>738293214
this is actually fucking nice. It looks like you started a new fetish for me
>>
>>738293214
OP what the fuck is this faggotry?
Is this whole thread just OP replying to himself??? WHat the fuck
>>
I really get off on cock in uniform
>>
Menstruation
>>
Especially cop cock
>>
>>738293214
Oh OP you should check out cross country racing
>>
>>738293214
I'm with you OP.
Love when I see a hot chick running, all sweaty, I'd love to suck on her sweaty pussy.
>>
>>738293669
where is she drooling on me that i can reach to lick it up. like the back of my hand, thats not a very sexy spot to lick up drool. also i would be into it anyway.
>>
>>738297326
wouldn't*
>>
Real girls as sex dolls, having a woman I can treat like a total object is one side of my fetish, perhaps not all that unique
>>
>>738293214
>me
>same as you, sweat fetish (anywhere on body)
>bras
>yoga pants
>armpit fetish
>nurses/doctors
>I also like 2D girls but then again who doesn't
>>
I get really hard at watching a girls butthole winking and puckering. If it's sweaty thats a bonus.
>>
File: nosebleed1.jpg (119KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
nosebleed1.jpg
119KB, 750x734px
>>738293214
NOSEBLEEDS! No one else seems to have this fetish
>>
>>738298016
You would have loved bioshock infinite
>>
Women crying. Doesn't matter why, but not that loud, awful wailing some do.
>>
>>738298016
Yeah right okay, you must be from the "nose bleed section"?
>>
>>738297796
This is one of my favorites. Sometimes when I'm eating my wife out she will want to masturbate for me. I spread her wide and watch her asshole wink as she cums. Also a good time to get a little bit of finger in her ass
>>
File: efff.jpg (685KB, 3024x2016px) Image search: [Google]
efff.jpg
685KB, 3024x2016px
>>738293214
yep love sweat on a woman

esp armpits
>>
Weird fetish?
I'm into younger, muscular girls. My own gf is stronger than me, but really passive. I guess it's just the added ass that comes along with it, but it's real weird
>>
>>738298016
gotta punch a bitch sometimes.
>>
>>738298317
Oh nice. Haven't seen my wifes ass wink, but I've felt it before with a finger inside when she came. Clamped down pretty good. I'll eat her hole too, bought her a queening stool a while back.
>>
>>738298573
Fucking numale faggot.
How does it feel knowing she's craving domination by a big, strong, real man?
You probably like that though don't you cuckboi sissy
>>
I like it when girls are questioning flamingo knees.
>>
>>738297589
these are all my fetishes. used to date a nurse and have never had better sex than when she would let me fuck her in her scrubs and/or hospital coat.
>>
>>738298016
Troubled is that you?
>>
File: Belgrade(1).jpg (205KB, 960x831px) Image search: [Google]
Belgrade(1).jpg
205KB, 960x831px
>>738293214
care to throw down your sweat folder, anon?
>>
>>738293214
Forced orgasm until the girl dehydrates to death. I know, it's tucking weird but it's who I am.
>>
>>738297589
I love armpits
>>
big areolas. tits with small areolas are disappointing.
>>
Hypnotism, it definitely feels rare, also I should mention I'm into that actual process of hypnotizing more than what comes after.
>>
>>738293214
more!?
>>
>>738298839
enjoy your MRSA.
>>
File: 6_classic-braid.jpg (159KB, 332x499px) Image search: [Google]
6_classic-braid.jpg
159KB, 332x499px
hair is my most favorite thing in the world. Long braids are even better.
>>
>>738300126
do you get a boner when you see a girl's hair in public? sounds like a cool but very inconvenient fetish
>>
File: braid.png (470KB, 702x808px) Image search: [Google]
braid.png
470KB, 702x808px
>>738300126
>>
>>738299961
was not familiar with this until googled. we've both tested clean so should be good right? or are you saying it's more prevalent in ppl that work in hospitals?
>>
>>738300263
Sometimes I guess. Long braids definitely, but it just depends on the girl. They have to be at least somewhat attractive. The hair also has to be well taken care of.
>>
okay, so I'd want to get a group of 5 girls-
During their periods, they could not shower for the duration and have to sit in a sauna for ~15mins at max temp at the end of every day. They would also wear the same panties. At the end of every day, they strip and let me take their tampons out so I could suck on them, Then I would lick and suck all of the blood, clots, and discharge from their pussies. I'd then move to their stinky assholes, sticky from sweat and ridden with traces of shit and used toilet paper, and would lick them clean and shove my tongue up their asses.

I'd redouble back to their pussies, then return to their asses to be certain I got all of the fluids, clots, and pieces of solid waste.

Then, they'd line up and each would piss in my mouth. The sauna is not only to make their pussies and asses stink worse, but to cause their urine to be concentrated so it's very, very salty and a fluorescent yellow/orange delight.

Then I'd fuck the hottest 2 or 3 in the asshole. I'd make them take 5 minutes or so to fill my mouth their their spit and pheglm and use that as lube. I'd have each fill my mouth after I came in her ass and watched her fart it out, so I could swallow the saliva and snot.

This is not a post intended to shock or troll, these are my true fantasies and I've actually lived this scenario out with 3 different girls
>>
>>738300582
Cornrow style braids aren't attractive to me oddly enough. Thats got to be the weirdest pubic hair i've seen.
>>
File: 1491610991149.png (752KB, 627x886px) Image search: [Google]
1491610991149.png
752KB, 627x886px
I love it when a girl pisses their pants and makes a huge mess. Bonus points if the girl is in public. I know nobody that has this.
>>
>>738301187
are you joking? piss fetish is really common
>>
>>738301187
Bro, theres an entire subreddit dedicated to this
https://www.reddit.com/r/wetfetish/
>>
>>738300813
Ever gotten a hairjob?
>>
>>738301559
Nah, thought about asking for it though. Never really been in a relationship for long enough to share kinks.
>>
>>738300652
absolutely. and everything else she brings home on her scrubs. at least use a fresh cleaned pair. I am surprised you haven't gotten sick from this yet.
>>
I feel like this is pretty basic as far as fucked up fetishes go, but watching a girl taking a shit is the hottest thing I can think of.
>>
OP, playing these cringe shit while having sex is my fetish. https://youtu.be/mTcUzv_Iraw
>>
>>738293214
op i dont think i have that fetish but i would love having a really hot girl (barbara palvin for example) doing that to me...
not too weird i think
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 1118x1488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1118x1488px
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 1898x1412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311KB, 1898x1412px
>>738293214
This work?
>>
sounds dumb but if i see a decent girl with white pearl earrings, a bun and a hoodie, that would literally obsess me
>>
File: image.jpg (340KB, 1882x1407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340KB, 1882x1407px
>>
This isn't strange fetish but im excited its happening
>talking to girl on old team
>I quit when i went to college she is still on, shes in high school
>she claims she can beat me in a race
>shes nowhere near my level
>I say alright I bet you if I lose I will let you do my make up and dress me up
>She excitedly accepts
>Hook line and sinker I got this bitch
>Now Im ready to throw that race
>Want to be her bitch so bad
>The girls outfit is a sissy maids costume I have to buy
>>
i don't want to say..
but it's really distracting when i go to the bathroom.
>>
>>738302528
fuck that's hot, is it mostly cum or throat spit?
>>
I'm super into body swaps and possession. That's fucking weird.
>>
Not really weird but anyone into spanking?
>>
>>738302528
Sauce?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.