[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /b/ros, this is the deal! My GF is a freak when it comes to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7584.gif (2MB, 268x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7584.gif
2MB, 268x209px
Ok /b/ros, this is the deal! My GF is a freak when it comes to sex and a huge M. She had this idea that she'll take something that'll knock her out, and I'm allowed to what ever I want with her while she's out cold! She wants me to record it so we can watch it together afterwards!
So you /b/ros must help me find out what to do to her! Any ideas?

Gif's just for posting.
>>
hang her
>>
>>738181380
tape dildos to her hands and feet
>>
>>738181380
Dog
>>
>>738181380
Source plz
>>
>>738181643
+1
>>
>>738181643
+2
>>
ITT, OP pretends he's not a rapist.
>>
File: 1499378803895.jpg (77KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499378803895.jpg
77KB, 500x512px
>>738181380
I had a chick like this. Shit on her.
>>
>>738181643
+3
>>
>>738181643
+4
>>
>>738181380
Invite a friend over and double team her
>>
>>738181643
+5
>>
>>738181643
+6
>>
Choke her until her face is blue while ramming your dick so hard into her it feels like hiroshima.
>>
>>738181380
invite some /b/tards
>>
>>738181854
Roll
>>
>>738181380
Make sure you get footage of her agreeing to it, maybe even get her to sign a paper, just to cover your ass. Also use something safe - it's better to risk her waking up than risk her not waking up,. A moderate dose of sleeping pills should do the trick.

In terms of ideas on what to do to her, I can't really think of any off the top of my head besides fucking the shit out of her. Avoid anything painful as that'll wake her up with sleeping pills, so that includes making sure she's wet before fucking her.
>>
>>738181380
>something that'll knock her out
Better yet, look into ones that will just paralyze her so she cant move or say anything but will still keep her conscious so she still gets to feel and enjoy everything you are doing to her.
>>
Clear answer here is ass to mouth (deep throat too)
>>
>>738181643
pullupmyskirt on tumblr
>>
>>738181380
Disembowel her.
>>
>>738182412
you mean +7
>>
>>738182271
Nice. I'll remeber to do that! She'll see that's necessary!
>>
Lure some grade school boys over and let them fuck her
>>
>>738182628
Personally, I would loved to watch that, but she'll only let me to things. Know it's dumb with the whole she's-passed-out thing, but I would like to stay out of trouble for now.
>>
>>738181380
Take her on a ride like that movie they take the corpse on a trip

Or get a girl to help abuse her while she's out, like smashing her pussy on her whole face and eating her out
>>
>>738181380
>pimp her out
>you're there to enforce condom usage
>profit
>>
Give her some liquid G.
Exactly what you are looking for
>>
>>738182952
Get a dog to fuck her then, idc
>>
let someone else fuck her :c
>>
>>738182271
Can't stress this enough
>>
>>738181380
First make her sign a consent form
>>
>>738184079
This.

I'd happily oblige with my wife who i've been with for 10 years but anyone you don't trust with your life is a massive risk. Get her to sign it, video her signing it, upload it somewhere safe where the proof can't be lost. Then do what you like to her.

The only sex act I want to do but my wife doesn't want to is a threesome. Bringing a chick into the room when shes passed out is just cheating though. She's encouraged me to fuck her while shes sleeping and thats fun. She usually wakes up fairly early in the act though but it's hot either way.
>>
>>738181380
kys op ty
>>
Beat her ass, then let a dog with a Huge Dick Fill her with Doggie Cum
Fuck her slippery cum receptacle
Repeat
but put a Safety Pin through her Nipple, as you Cum.
>>
>>738181380
shove matches up her urethra and light them
>>
While she's unconscious, go buy her some flowers, dress nicely, take shower, make dinner for her, clean the apartment, light some candles, then wait for her to wake up. See her reaction.
>>
>>738181380
Ask her if she agrees with Schopenhauer's stance on free will.
>>
>>738186372
OK, this could be funny!
>>
strip both of yourselves down. lay on top of her and jab a large knife into your neck letting all of the blood in your body quickly drain on to hers and film her reaction to waking up with her faggot of a boyfriend dead on top of her covered in blood. upload. ?... profit.
>>
>>738181380
this is actually my dream. Not sure i'll ever get to do it my SO is pretty on the straight and narrow.
>>
Lol she's framing you. Have fun in prison.
>>
>>738181380
Draw a dick on her face, frog her in the cooch, tuck her in, and let her sleep it off.
>>
1. Live stream.
2.inviting
3. Brutal fisting
>>
Pour mayonnaise on her naked body and smear it using tomatoe slices. Then you place lettuce leafs on her private parts, after that you take a whole loaf of bread and tape it to your back. Now you lay on her because you are the meat. When she wakes up you tell her that you're both a human sandwich you cum buckets all over the place from pure excitement as you imagine a giant panda bear eat both of you alive. You're welcome
>>
>>738181499
I'm slightly intrigued by your mental state
>>
>>738181380
you take her to ER.
or hug her, put in bed, prepare a breakfast and wait till she wakes up.
>>
>>738181380
Yeah... yer going all Bill Cosby there, and that deal didn't work in his favor...

Women have it now that they can redact their consent at any time, even weeks after the act and then you got a video proving you raped her.

I'd find something else to do with her
>>
>>738188860

>frog her in the cooch

this lol
>>
>>738190829
never go full Cosby
>>
>>738190829
get your lawyer to draft up a statement of consent for a particular time and place.
>>
I had a girlfriend who was ok with doing this, usually fucked her, spit on her then came up her ass while taking pictures. I did fantasize about finding out which family members wanted to fuck her and then inviting them over so rape her passed out body that way at the next family function there would be members there who had fucked her, knew what her pussy felt like and she'd never know! could also throw her in the car and take her around town for randos to feel up and fuck, post her on Craigslist first to get lots of volunteers
>>
>>738181380
Definitely make her sign something first or have her recording that she wants and is doing this of free will. Otherwise you fucked boy
>>
>>738181380
hah she is prob tricking you into making a recording to say you drugged and raped her and have the tape as evidence to send you to jail you retard.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.