[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, I came here today for an advice. The Q: Am I friendzoned?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 7

File: 1488835546685.jpg (183KB, 800x814px) Image search: [Google]
1488835546685.jpg
183KB, 800x814px
Hey /b/, I came here today for an advice.
The Q: Am I friendzoned?
Sorry for bad english, not a native speaker.

>be me half year ago
>be 19, 6-7/10 long hair metalfag with no coinfidence
>have a friend, she's a qt 3.14 but I always thought she is out of my league so i always accepted as just a friend
>a very close friend
>had a party with classmates (we went to same class)
>we both got quite drunk
>tried to hold her hand from whatever reason (srsly dunno)
>she was very acceptive, even put my hand on her butt
>heaven.gif
>be too drunk, had to go home after some hours of touching
>we never spoke about it, I thought she takes it as a big mistake

fast forward two months later
>we get closer, but I think that she doesn't give any hints
>continue with friendship
>be with friends and her in a pub for a beer
>call her my princess as a part of a joke
>she called me her prince
>we call ourselves that way 'till now

fast forward to last week
>got my shit together and asked her out
>agreed on a beer
>she brought her semi-retarded friend (m) with her
>too beta to do anything

Guys, is she into me?
What should I do? Get over her, or try again?
It is killing me everyday. I don't know what to do.
pic unrelated
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>738170026
OP is a beta faggot.
>>
>>738170131
kinda
>>
I say talk to her man. Good chance you're friendzoned. Go out for drinks, bring it up. Nothing to lose. Main point though, pic of her
>>
>>738170026
kys
>>
File: 11.jpg (99KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
99KB, 953x953px
bumping with a stupid picture
>>
she doesn't like you tardboi
>>
>>738170198
not posting it here, sorry
>>
>>738170285
thanks
>>
>>738170198
I'll give it one more shot i guess
>>
>>738170232
OP here
I am not that desperate to kill myself over a girl.
>>
>>738170243
kys
>>
thats an odd one dude. I would say Friendzone without question but she let you mildly feel her up for hours. might be into you. what is her relationship with tardboy?
>>
>>738170359
Just don't be a pussy and say it how it is, and don't over tall about it. Make sure she had a couple of drinks (more open) if you're shot down then don't beg.
>>
>>738170613
OP here
Yes it's very odd, I usually can tell when i am friendzoned.
She was my classmate in high school, we hang out sometimes, but mostly with ppl (not only here initiative.
>>
>>738170026
ooh jeezshhus
>>
>>738170026
doesnt really matter
it wont work regardless
you are way too beta
>>
>>738170724
OP here
Okay man, i'll grab my balls and try my best...
>>
>>738170026
You're projecting, the other guy was completely normal.
You are the mentally challenged guy, and she is just playing with you.
>metalfag
If nothing else in your post, calling yourself this gives us all the answers.
Also, the horrific misuse of zoological psychology animal social rankings. Alphas, Betas, Gammas, Deltas, and Omegas all have a chance... in the sad ignorant pop culture misinterpretation "only Alphas have a chance".
So, you are a human beta, but don't even rank in ZooPsych.
>>
>>738170923
Will I die alone then?
>>
>>738171003
I know he is a normal guy, but I wanted to tell that he is not into her in a very very very retarded way.
>>
>>738170856
chreest
>>
>>738170026
How to tell if you're friendzoned:
>Q: Have you fucked?
>A: No.
>You are friendzoned.
And if the answer is "Yes" then you're not. A very simple test.
>>
>>738171338
Oh.
>>
>>738171338
Man, that's more retarded than tardboy OP.
>>
>>738170026
Op you are a overhtinking retard.
>>
>>738170288
fag
>>
>brought semi retarded friend
no
>>
>>738172271
No what?
She isn't into me?
>>
>>738172346
obviously not
>>
stop being a beta cuck go for it
>>
>>738173162
OP here.
You are probably right.
It's late here, so I won't text or call her now.
Should I call her or message her?
>>
File: LayersOfFear.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
LayersOfFear.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>738170026
Maybe ask her to be sincere with you ?

Get a haircut, you beta.

I've been friendzoned and brozoned by every single fucking female friend I have in college before telling them I am a fucking faggot, really.

Why in the shit do they friendzone me before knowing me I am gay ?

They're like : " aww, I have always wanted a guy like you" , "you're like a very close friend to me" because I treat them with more respect than they'll ever get from a male.

Fast forward, one of them got into a relationship with some ugly, yet 'alpha' masculine dude who treats her like shit. She always complains to me about him.

Maybe I should give in and date a guy from the same classroom that seems into me.
>>
>>738173626
I play in a band so getting a haircut would be a bad idea i would say.
Besides that she told me she is really into my long hair and I treat her badly from time to time.
I don't know why I am doing that but sometimes i jsut want to just be a little bit of a jerk to her.
>>
>>738170026
Being in the friendzone is being in denial that you maybe care too much about someone that doesn't care back the same way you wish they did.
But I'm not sure you are... or perhaps you're putting yourself in it

She perhaps brought her friend because she wanted to see how you behave with other people, or maybe she just wanted to feel secure-r.

in my opinion, just ask her out again, eventually the moment will come and you should tell her and be true to yourself about your intentions. If she denies it, don't be a dick. She wants to be friend? well it's fine : in the end, she always been. It's not like you're cooking a fucking egg
>>
>>738174075
That's because you are dominant, but make sure you're dominant, not a shithole of a guy.

My ex used to express his 'dominant' side by making fucked up jokes about him fucking other dudes. So don't joke like that, m'dude
>>
File: 1478477073664.gif (198KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478477073664.gif
198KB, 800x1000px
>>738170026
Just tell her how you feel. Show you have some balls. If you don't you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
There's nothing wrong with being turned down. At least you'll know you tried. Also don't worry about being embarrassed. Most people will know it takes courage to talk to a girl like that and will see it as a courageous thing instead of an embarrassing thing.
>>
>>738174302
I know that you shouldn't show much interest in a grill if you don't want to get friendzoned. And I am trying to play around that... But not sure if I am doing it in the right way.
>>
>>738171168
you sound like a total jack ass, an almost untolerable jerk.

>>738173626
the thing is that most men that are close to women usually are put aside because they bring value to them in a way that isn't measurable for someone that wants to build a relation ship. You're a third wheel, and emotional rant bin. You're her way for her to empty her mess into someone elses' brain (because ofc she ain't gonna tell her jerk bf)

>>738174075
you need to figure out your shit... but you're maybe yet too young.
>>
>>738174371
If you are trully a femanon, thanks for advice
If you are a G.I.R.L., thanks for advice too.
>>
>>738174752
>>738173626
this
>>
>>738174650
not that you shouldn't show interest...
if you're interested, show interest... and be upfront about it...
being in the friendzone is about putting yourself in it by not being honest with yourself and the other person. If you're afraid to "lose" her because you think you're in the friendzone and that telling her how you feel might break the things you appreciate about her (the fake identity you gave her for your fantasies), well perhaps you don't deserve to be "up there".

At least, until you "want" to be up there really.
>>
>>738174801
I am a faggy femboy, not a female.Sorry to disappoint you

>>738174752
Yeah, anon, it hurts my ego even tho I'm gay.
You're right, if I acted masculine, 'alpha', yet dumb they wouldn't have done that.

It sucks that girls go for the masculine yet fucked up guy that would eventually treat them like crap after a short time
>>
>>738175077
I am not dissapointed, we are all the same here.
>>
>>738174999
trips of truth
>>
>>738174999
OP here
Interesting advice, I'll take it.
>>
>>738175077
Girls want to be treated like a pile of trash.
>>
>>738175077
girls that go for the masculine yet fucked up guy usually end up single in their late twenties/early thirties... with trust issues or knowing exactly what they don't want. They're the hard shell in the bars.

the world could use a little bit more of upfront honesty.
>>
File: Praise_6bb2da_6088142.jpg (34KB, 467x521px) Image search: [Google]
Praise_6bb2da_6088142.jpg
34KB, 467x521px
>>738174999
trips of truth
>>
>>738175536
>the world could use a little bit more of upfront honesty
Human social interactions are too complicated for that I would say.
>>
>>738170026
tl;dr

Solution: don't fucking befriend girls you want to fuck. If she isn't fucking your brains out then she should have ZERO value to you, otherwise have fun in the friendzone.

It's easy, don't complicate things and don't do things with her / for her that a friend would do. Your only objective is to fuck and occasionally have fun.

>get number
>movie at your place
>fuck

Once you have this going, it's really only a matter of time before she asks "what are we" or whatever. Then you either ghost her or move things forward.
>>
>>738170026
Oh my god just fucking talk to her about it. CONFRONT HER.

If she doesn't like you, move on. This kind of shit isn't worth the hassle, trust me.
>>
>>738175855
OP here
Dating her wasn't my initial intention, thought she was out of my league so I didn't think about it.
>>
>>738175536
I'll probably end up the same as those grills.
I rarely get attention from a guy, maybe once every few weeks.

And they aren't serious about it....I don't know, maybe it's the way I grew up, carving for a relationship, a male figure which I never had.

If a guy seems interested in me I make plans for the future, I have expectation from him, I get so attached....but I hide that and end up suffering after it turned out he's some another random stranger....I don't know how to stop this. The good thing is that I hide it well and I act available and stable...but deep inside...

I wish there was a button, a switch to stop my carvings for a relationship...what can I do ?

>inb4 an hero
>>
>>738175855
/thread
>>
>>738175691
charisma comes from confidence and self-esteem. being honest with yourself and stopping the irrationnal fear of rejection, learning to appreciate things in your life - people - events... it's all about shifting your perception so that you can really live up to what you are : a social beast of social means.

people are always turned off by being told exactly how they are. it is normal that they are offended as they are living a lie they try to evade.

there's moments for honesty toward others.
but you should always be honest with yourself, be one. live.
>>
>>738176025
Dating shouldn't be an end anyway. It should be a means to an end, which is sex.
>>
>>738176104
Confront those guys.
Guys are much less complicated than girls in these things i would say.
>>
>>738176240
Oh, by dating I mean she is my gf, we have sex, we do things together. A relationship is a word that I should used.
Again, I am not a native speaker.
>>
>>738176104
it is very difficult for gay people I believe.
you need to learn to feel better with yourself.
stop projecting yourself on others and learn to be on your own. expect from yourself.
>>
>>738176255
I think the issue is on me not having a life, playing vidya all day long and day dreaming about being a trap or whatever husband I want to have in life.

I am kinda reluctant to tell them that, I don't want to look pushy. If they were interested in the first place they would have pursued the same goals I have, I guess.

>>738176501
Thanks for advice, anon. Perhaps I need a wake up call.
>>
>>738176501
Everything is harder for gay people.
>>
>>738176025
>thought she was out of my league
Don't ever befriend girls if you are sexually attracted to them, otherwise this happens. Always make the assessment: "will I ever want to fuck her?" and decide from there on.

My advice in such a situation is simple: go out with her and try to kiss her. If she rejects your advances then cut the date short and cut her out of your life, she isn't interested in you sexually in that case.

I don't care what anyone else says, if she rejects your kiss on the first date your in for a bad ride if you continue. Seriously, I've fucked a 8.5/10 on a first "date", so if she doesn't even kiss you then you've got ZERO chances with her.
>>
>>738177063
Especially when I sit back and look at all the degenerates making me ashamed I am gay, yet I am compared to them by my family...
>>
>>738177085
OP here.
I'll be more careful next time.
>>
>>738176104
Well, there are a couple of steps to this.

First of all, know that a relationship just for having a relationship is worthless. See:>>738176240

Secondly, understand that nobody is perfect, the people you imagine to be your future lovers are just that, imaginations. If you have not yet laid a personal connection with someone within let's say a month of first meeting them it will become increasingly difficult to form a relationship because the both of you have gotten accustomed to being friends. It'll just be easier to look for someone else.

To pick up girls(/or gay guys I guess, though I have no experience with this) you have to be confident. You have to be willing to fail, time and time again. In failure lies the greatest potential to learn. You can't keep shielding yourself and expecting things to change.
>>
>>738177192
Don't be ashamed of what you are. You could even be a nig nog. That's far worse.
>>
>>738170026
Well she was.. but you fucked up and now she aint sorry dude
>>
>>738177252
>>738177314

Thanks for the advice, kind anons, you're the reason I feel like staying here.
>>
>>738170995
Yup, do that. Been there, havent tried. Wanna kill myself over it ever since
>>
Sounds like she's interested or at least not disgusted by you, if you're as beta as you claim she probably misinterpreted the date as a social thing rather than romantic. I say get your shit together ask her out on a real date. put some more fucking effort than the bar. Lets be honest op you're probably a 4/10-5/10 tops. this means you don't get the advantage of girls being overly attracted to you. You have to make them notice you, not like creepy stalker message you all the time. But be unique and offer something in social situations, also don't be such a faggot a pussy out when other males are around, she's just gonna pass you up for whoever keeps her attention. If you've known her for a while you should be aware of some of her interests. try constructing a date that focuses on one or two of them and straight up ask her "would you want to go on a date with me ?" or some version of that.

There is no such thing as the friendzone only beta cucks that can't interact with women.
>>
>>738170026
However this does give you a chance to break out of the zone.. find out what it was about you she was into... or bring up that specific party with a story from that noght and let her remember the groping that occured on her own
>>
>>738177480
OP here
Same for you.
And same for you all who contributed to this thread with your advices. Even if you told me that I fucked up and I am a betaass fag you've encouraged me to confront her.
>>
File: 1499470094387.jpg (53KB, 598x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499470094387.jpg
53KB, 598x420px
Show her this
>>
>>738178068
I have no pictures obviousĺy.
>>
>>738177559
OP here
That misinterpretation could be a thing, didn't think about it.
>>
File: b49.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>738174428
>downloading this Rare pepe is stickly prohibited
>>
>>738170026
Listen here man. This story comes form a beta neet that is 20 and still lives with his parents.
>be me
>go to a party full of teens
>i really wanted a hookup, started watching pickup and stuff. Don't it's mostly bs,yet....
>one guy in the vids said, fuck
It all, be as autistic as you can, have your fun
>went out, saw a pretty girl in a group
>go near them, talk to the guys a few minutes, because i'm beta af
>finally say fuck it all, and i just danced on the feeling, closing in on her, with smiles, jokes, reactions to music, all the bullshit.
>fight broke out, cops everywhere, fuck yea cause i got the girl out of the group
>went back, bought drinks, cause im neet and shit, danced
>dj switches to that song "are you with me" in the middle of a dubstep track thinking he trolled us
> made out, got her number, went back to the hotel, puked 3 times

TLDR : be a funny idiot, and enjoy it
>>
>>738178928
What a great story.
Do that again anon!
>>
>>738178926
Rules are rules man.
>>
>>738179611
I highly doubt that my liver can take it
>>
>>738180091
You are 20, of course it can.
>>
OP here
this thread is about to 404, thanks for advices, wish me luck and balls.
>>
>>738170026
Step one: Cut your hair and listen to adult music
Step two: Stop being a pussy
Step three: Ask out her semi-retarded friend, because he's in your league
>>
>>738171003
You're fucking autistic.
>>
>>738174075
Quit the band. Bands are for 14 year old kids to get laid. It's embarrassing for 99% of adults.
>>
>>738181278
Said a retarded neet that never left mum's basement.
>>
>>738181556
No says an adult who has outgrown kids things like bands.

Sorry, your band sucks and women laugh at you.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.