[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real or fake?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 4

File: marijuanatarphoto.jpg (41KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
marijuanatarphoto.jpg
41KB, 450x450px
Real or fake?
>>
>>738161799
bs
>>
>>738161799
God, you are a retard.
>>
I don't know for sure, but I'm sure I have heard the opposite argument in the past
Smoking a few joints > Smoking a few normal cigs because there will be less crap like tar in each cigarette
>>
>>738161799
Probably from lack of a filter
>>
Fake and vaporizing deposits none. Combustion propaganda image. Also combusting anything deposits tar, worst being "controlled burns" to rid forestation and wood fires.
>>
>>738161799
Pretty sure it's the other way around. But my question is, why smoke either?

Both are in completely different domains ofcourse, one gets you high, the other gives you cancer.

But although weed isn't deadly, why even get high? Life is competitive enough as it is, why hinder productivity with drugs and alcohol for that matter. People who smoke and drink are losers imo.
>>
>>738161799
Real
>>
File: 1399691570948.jpg (7KB, 225x120px) Image search: [Google]
1399691570948.jpg
7KB, 225x120px
>>738161799
Those are clearly attached you dumb fuck.
Unless you can somehow inhale into only one lung then no, it isn't true you dumb faggot
>>
>>738162098
It's fun tho kek
>>
Stick to vapors. Research this.
>>
>>738161799
The national American health association recently released an article finding no discernable difference between a cannabis smokers lungs and a non smokers lungs.
>>
>>738162051
Shut up
>>
>>738161799
Fake. Even if it was true its not like pot smokers smoke nearly as much as tobacco smokers. I smoke both. I'll usually have like 10 cigarettes in between sessions.
>>
While marijuana does deposits about 4 times as much tar from the equal amount compared to tobacco, because tobacco smokers smoke throughout the day and are more dependent on it, it'll ultimately deposit more tar than marijuana.
>>
That lung looks like bacon
>>
>>738162098
>But although weed isn't deadly, why even get high?
Why even expand your consciousness?
Why even experience the wonders this universe has to offer?
Why hinder productivity? You sound like a good little goy. Get back to work!!! You have sheckles to earn!!
>>
>>738162041
to filter what exactly?
>>
>>738162098

>Measuring self-worth by what those around you are doing and have.

Maybe it is time you took a puff, friend.

Life isn't all that competitive.
>>
>>738161799
Probably fake, but that doesn't mean weed is some magic cure all wonderdrug with absolutely no bad side effects at all. Inhaling goddamn smoke and ash constantly is never a good thing, even if you do get high.
>>
>>738162278
>While marijuana does deposits about 4 times as much tar from the equal amount compared to tobacco
Source?

Oh right, we can't study it so you have no source.

Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>738162098
Why use the safest drug in the world with no side effects and treats a bunch of symptoms and males you feel good? Idk mang the only drugs I take is coffee and cannabis
>>
>>738162098
>why even get high
you don't interact well socially, do you?
you're loooooooost, little giiiirrrl
>>
>>738162098
Yeah, having fun is for losers. *Tips fedora*
>>
Not a formal researcher or anything. Just a recreational user.

I feel this may have some basis in truth, but the matter of the fact is no regular user smokes as much weed (probably not even 1/4) as compared to a regular tobacco user.

Yes, smoking is bad for you no matter the substance, but having used both for many years, I would say weed is much less detrimental to physical health than tobacco.
>>
>>738161799
Fake, mari has no tar.
>>
>>738162313
>pretending weed is some spiritual bullshit and not just a plant you smoke to feel good for half an hour to an hour
>>
>>738162098
Yet you're here posting on 4chan trying to convince everyone you're somehow better than them. Kill your self
>>
>>738162541
>Not a formal researcher or anything
stopped reading at this point
>>
>>738162560
All plant matter releases tar when combusted, so does weed.
>>
>>738162278
this

we also have to look at what it is that is in the tar...

marijuana doesn't have any chemicals added to it and it doesn't burn into countless toxic cancer causing chemicals like tobacco
>>
>>738162051
Go back to your safe space. Let the grown ups handle this.
>>
>>738162098
Just another form of entertainment and socializing.

Why do people play video games or watch tv or read books? They reduce productivity and such, and don't require substance.

Just another form of entertainment, anon. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
>>
>>738162313
>expand your consciousness?
>Why even experience the wonders this universe has to offer
I feel like other psychedelics fit the bill better than weed in those areas, homeboy
>>
>>738162412
Are you stupid?
We can study it and have research. It's not illegal to do experiments with illegal substances.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/marijuanatar.asp
>>
>>738162614
>>pretending weed is some spiritual bullshit
Not understanding weed can be the genesis for spiritual growth; I am not saying smoking weed=enlightenment but if you are not actively in the pursuit to expand your consciousness and intellect why even live?
>>
>>738162699
Because you're going to find a lot of those here. Or many honest answers for that matter.
>>
>>738162400
To be fair, you don't have to smoke it. There are other ways. But yes, it's not completely healthy, nothing is.
>>
>>738162560
I suppose you've never heard of "resin"
>>
>>738162098
>why hinder productivity

most of us working outside of fast food dont smoke on the job. we just use it at home when we are playing video games or hanging out with our friends.

>Life is competitive enough as it is
why compete at all if you aren't going to enjoy your free time how you see fit.
>>
>>738162880
True, but you can't do those too often
>>
>>738162880
This. Weed is only good for eating, thinking "deeper" and sleeping. Psychedelics are way better and if there's any type of "spiritual" drug it's those.
>>
>>738162098
>People who smoke and drink are losers imo.

Not all smokers and drinkers are losers though. The bad negative image of a few shouldn't be used for the majority.
>>
>>738162904
>books
>psychedelics

Not fucking weed. It just makes you hungry and giggly. Any "deep thoughts" you have while high are going to sound fucking retarded when sober.

>dude haha maaan what if our consciousness is in our eyeballs man dude what if haaah
>>
>>738163037
Would fuck your mind up
>>
bongs remove alot of tar from weed yet governments try to ban the sale of bongs... conspiracy?!
>>
>>738161799

Real. Marijuana is for faggots and edgelords. Oh no, I talked about your stupid plant, I am sure in for some critique.
>>
>>738163139
thanks obama
>>
>>738163057
You don't define my spirituality.

If someone finds smoking weed helps them commune with nature, who are you to argue? And the vast majority of people probably aren't going to want to eat shrooms for a spiritual experience unless they've had some rapport with the drug beforehand.
>>
>>738163168
The only edgelord here is you, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>738163168
Get out normie we're all faggots and edgelords
>>
>>738163099
your getting that kind of logic from some movie.. it doesnt make you retarded.
>>
>>738162199
I will not. I have 1.5 packs a day ciggs in my lungs forever smoked 17 years. 16 years cannabis daily, last 9 vaporizing hotbox and divinci. I have asthma and copd and wish I never combusted. You will never silence me. I'm 33 and lived hard and fast in Detroit for 27 years. Grow up, contribute, or take your own advice before someone in real life hurts you for speaking like a know-it-all Mouth from the Goonies. Gain wisdom, and never try to silence anyone's free speech or experienced knowledge.
>>
I would say in 2017 more people smoke Marijuana than don't. Everyone will be forced to accept it regardless if they want to or not before too long. They already practically have to be in like half the states in the US.
>>
>>738163099
>Any "deep thoughts" you have while high are going to sound fucking retarded when sober.
Usually. But that's not far from what brainstorming is either . A lot of stupid ideas, but eventually you have a really good one.
>>
>>738163288
>you don't define my spirituality
And I don't give a fuck about you or your bullshit opinion either. How about you shut your stupid face and shitpost to someone else because I'm not even reading that crap you just posted. You sound like a cunt and your opinion doesn't matter
>>
>>738163168
>some critique.
2/10
>>
>>738162904
because that isn't a requirement for living. It's just a thing to do while living and you haven't grasped this concept even though you claim to be 'expanding your consciousness' so here's a question, what are you expanding? Understanding of yourself? 'knowledge' of the universe? Because people have already gone out to actually find out how those things work instead of guessing while high. No amount of any drug will suddenly give you knowledge if you don't already have it.
>>
>>738163318
Yeah but... Detroit
Kek
>>
>>738163309
Yeah no shit. But it certainly doesn't make you smarter.
>>
>>738163318
>expecting me to read all that shit
Shut up
>>
>>738161799
If this is based on scientific research then it's probably a misleading interpretation of that study.

Weed most definitely does not have 4 times more tar like in that picture but weed smokers inhale much deeper which could explain why they have 4 times more tar in their lungs.
>>
>>738163422

Dubs are life, dubs are truth.
>>
>>738163168
GUARANTEED REPLIES
>>
>>738163168
>>
>>738163394
If you can't brain storm without smoking some weed first, you have a problem.
>>
>>738162098
You're supposed to smoke when the competition is over for the day. You know, when you're sitting on the couch before bed and all that. Don't rope us working class stoners in with the people who sit around all day solely smoking and nothing else.
>>
>>738163416
>You sound like a cunt and your opinion doesn't matter
Right back at ya buddy
>>
>>738163394
dont bother trying to explain it to that guy who only knows what weed is like from movies.

many of the worlds brightest thinkers support marijuana.
>>
Why do people act like weed is such a big fucking deal?

90% of the weed smokers I know are 20+ year old, unemployed, uneducated, wannabe "Rasta" edgelords who think they are so fucking cool with their amazing ability of wooing 16-18 year old girls into thinking they're so fucking cool and wasting their lives away on propagating a plant.

I understand there are very intelligent and successful people who smoke weed, but a lot of intelligent and successful people are pedophiles, rapists, general drug addicts and whatnot.

Why in the name of fuck is this plant getting all this praise for just making people giddy and relaxed for an hour or two?
>>
>>738163569
Then shut up and kill your self
>>
>>738161799
True if you smoke it without a filter, pot should be smoked via vapour or water bong, then not true
>>
>>738161799
Weed does have more tar, that much is true.
But, most people don't smoke 20 fat joints a day.
>>
>>738163528
Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired.
>>
>>738161799

Well, I mean, as fucking gay as weed is, I don't think it has ANY tar in it.
>>
>>738163623
By all means, after you.
>>
>>738161799
>Real or fake?

Total bullshit.
>>
Alright so we mostly agree that it has tar but your lungs shouldn't be as badly damaged as in pic because people don't smoke weed as often as tobacco smokers have cigarettes
>>
>>738163677
i second that.
>>
>>738162280
Mmmm...Bacon
>>
>>738163616
>Why in the name of fuck is this plant getting all this praise for just making people giddy and relaxed for an hour or two?
Because it has very little consequence compared to the alternatives, and life can be stressful and adults sometimes use substances to unwind. You might understand this when you're older.
>>
>>738163616
weed is a big deal because we are fighting for legalization world wide.
look at what happened with the alcohol prohibition, what makes alcohol so fucking great?

Id rather have a smoke, I'm less likely to kill someone while driving or smack my bitch up.
>>
>>738163581
I smoke weed semi regularly. I know what getting high feels like. It's not "eye opening" and it doesn't "expand your consciousness" it makes you feel relaxed and giddy. Try acid if you actually want to expand your thoughts.

Weed is baby sit for thinking.
>>
>>738163982
And alcohol's worse too, it's addictive and fucks your liver up
>>
>>738161799
You found this on Facebook didn't you
>>
>>738163911
Yes, the graphic was created to scare readers and to make propaganda against smoking weed, but it doesn't provide enough information.
>>
>>738164099
*shit
>>
>>738164151
No I typed cannabis smoker lung into Google images
>>
>>738161799
Marijuana is a plant and has tar in it just like tobacco.

It does not deposit 4 times as much, that is a ridiculous number.

Tar deposit is not the primary health concern of smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>738162904
If smoking weed isn't necessarily connected to a higher consciousness then why did you bring it up in the first place?
>>
>>738163616
>90% of the weed smokers I know
you either A. dont know a lot of weed smokers or B. hang out with shitty people.

i smoke pot. have a job. have a car. pay rent, and pursue my hobbies. i dont personally know weed smokers like the ones you described
>>
>>738164273
It varies whether you live in a legal area
>>
>>738162098
Why encourage your body to rest during a rest period?

If you are all productivity all the time you will burn out early and become useless.
>>
>>738164273
Where I'm from weed is heavily prohibited, you can get into serious fucking trouble and it's almost universally looked down upon in the country, so yeah
>>
>>738164191
>>738164191
you realize that picture is someones shitty artwork? lungs dont actually look like that when they are contaminated with tar.
>>
Since you essentially added nothing to the conversation other than an intentionally inflammatory insult, then sure, I'll critique you.

I think you suck.
>>
>>738164268
>higher consciousness
higher is an opinion..

it is defiantly a different consciousness and why bother living if you arent going to enjoy some variety. everyone should try it out. especially before talking bad about it.
>>
>>738161799
haha anon they almost had me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snopes.com
>>
>>738164626
also source article

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/marijuanatar.asp
>>
>>738164099
I don't think anyone disagrees, necessarily. But you cannot use acid the way people use weed. People don't just use weed to "expand their mind", you're right, most just use it for fun or to relax. While your experience may be limited to what you described, that is not the case for everybody. Everybody experiences the drug a little differently. Smoking and communing with nature is definitely one of the many ways people use Marijuana, though.

I'm not trying to get into it here, or make pot heads seem smart, but one of the things that makes a scientist is asking questions where most people just take the way things are for granted. Why is the sky blue? Who cares? Only a child would ask such a stupid pointless question. Well only children, scientists and others who are curious about natural phenomena. And I believe Marijuana gives us back that childlike wonder to ask seemingly stupid questions.

Smoking weed doesn't make you a great thinker or lazy or whatever. People are already those things, but weed may bring it out more, and not always for better, or worse.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.