[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shota thread part 2

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 134

File: 1453695911638.jpg (160KB, 450x659px) Image search: [Google]
1453695911638.jpg
160KB, 450x659px
Shota thread part 2
>>
>be me
>be 21, move to new area
>meet 12 year old boy playing magic tournaments
>become quasi-adopted by family
>be openly gay
>become victim of some wrestling around with sexual tension component but don't think much of it
>be sitting at home one day on computer playing wow
>BAM BAM BAM
>open door
>its the kid, who comes bursting in, drops pants and yells MY DICKS GONNA EXPLODE
>he was enjoying a day home alone jacking off to moms perfume oil
>turns out he's ALLERGIC to his moms perfume oil
>ohgodwhathaveidone.jpg
>take him to hospital
>"can't treat him without parental consent"
>have to call his mom and tell him why he's there
>omgawkward.jpg
>they almost have to circumcise him but he's lucky, they clean it out
>2 weeks later
>playing nintendo, he's hiding at my house all the time because his mom is giving him those "my little boy is growing up" looks
>I ask him how hes doing "down there"
>he says ok but still tender, cant jerk off
>feelsbadman.jpg
>I say, "wow, two weeks without jerking off? you must be going crazy"
>he says, "yeah". Puts hand on my knee, says, "I bet someone could suck it tho."
>INSTANT BONER
>ok well take one for the team
>didnt expect it to be more than just a once or twice til he gets better thing, but something amazing happens
>like 2m into his blowjob, he goes, 'stop'
>Im like oh shit regrets son, but no, it's not that
>he says, "you dont seem comfortable" which I wasnt cause height difference made my neck crane
>so he pulls up a stepstool and stands on it for me, making him most thoughtful and sensitive lover I'd had to date
>fallinlove.gif
>>
File: 1494502666770.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494502666770.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
Reupping my request for shota related greentexts or comics
>>
>be me 10 or 11
>at friends house
>friend 13 or 14
>parents arent home
>chilling in his bedroom
>he asks me if i masturbate
>dont know what the word means yet, but i know it has to do with sex stuff
>i say whats that
>he says "do you wanna see"
>i say sure
>he takes off his pants, only in underwear
>start to feel weird and embarrassed
>but i cant look away from his bulge
>he takes off his underwear
>frozen in fear/embarrassment/excitement staring at his (now hard) dick
>starts stroking
>my hearts racing
>tells me to take off my pants too
>im getting fully erect at this point
>i take off my pants, but hesitant to take off underwear
>he says "dont be shy, im naked too"
>right after he says that he basically pants's me
>i try to cover up
>he pulls my arms away and gets a good look
>"see, not so bad"
>both staring at eachother, naked
>he says"now do like i do"
>starts jerking
>i follow his lead
>feels good man
>tell him it feels like i have to pee
>he said just keep going
>say ok
>have first orgasm jerking with my best friend
>tell him thanks for showing me that
>hes still going
>he tells me to come here
>he tells me to jerk him
>hormones raging, cant say no
>start jerking him
>he starts jerking me
>surprised but go with it
>now standing face to face, dick tip to dick tip, jerking eachother
>im diamonds again
>he says "im gonna"
>he starts cumming uncontrollably on me and my dick
>jump at first but i kept going
>he keeps jerking me with his cum and i cum again
>now both just staring at each other
>he says we should take a shower
>we shower together
>>
>one week later
>jerked it to the memory of what happened every night
>hang out again
>parents not home again
>winkwink.jpg
>he says remember last time
>how could i forget
>he says it could feel even better
>i say ok show me
>he says strip, i do
>he does the same
>he starts sucking me
>holyfuckingshit.jpg
>feels too good man
>cum in seconds
>he says my turn
>hesitant but hey, i owe him
>put dick in my mouth
>he jolts
>start sucking, doing a terrible job
>he gives me tips
>lick the head, use your lips, etc.
>doing better now
>he starts moving his hips, kinda humping
>he says dont stop dont stop
>i oblige
>starts cumming
>i gag , but i take it all
>dont want to swallow
>do it anyway, tastes gross
>he says that was amazing
>he is laying there in euphoria
>i start jerking to the thought of what just happened
>cum again
>>
lurkin
>>
>tfw no shotas in my life
what do /shota/
>>
File: 1498971993760.jpg (479KB, 1074x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498971993760.jpg
479KB, 1074x1920px
>>737889964
Dream harder?
>>
File: 1497764129450.jpg (936KB, 1000x785px) Image search: [Google]
1497764129450.jpg
936KB, 1000x785px
>>737890013
>Tulpa bf
>>
File: 1498112772147.png (130KB, 323x479px) Image search: [Google]
1498112772147.png
130KB, 323x479px
>>737890198
whats tupla?
>>
>>737889613
Although this story is as fake as a three-dollar bill, it's not unusual for these younger boys to show a surprising amount of thoughtfulness when they're having those intimate moments.

I remember back when this last boy I've been in a long-term relationship with, mentioned how my hands would "smell bad" because I was playing with his dick under his underwear.
>>
>>737890323
It's like a next level imaginary friend
Comes from Hinduism I think
>>
File: 1467437277579.png (595KB, 1159x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1467437277579.png
595KB, 1159x1050px
>>737890469
hmm thats cool. Ive never heard of that before
>>
>>737889964
Maybe you should try getting out of the house more often. That seems like a good way to start.
>>
File: 1415962549216-3.jpg (777KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1415962549216-3.jpg
777KB, 2480x3508px
>>737890402
>fake as a three-dollar bill
kek
>>
File: 1496550991847.jpg (65KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
1496550991847.jpg
65KB, 500x559px
>>737890626
I'm so alone
>>
>>737890402
Boys at my work try to bust my balls all the time. Boys are outside of our realm of understanding.
>>
>>737890323
http://tulpa.info/
Read and be learned.
>>
>>737891001
I have a feeling that they KNOW if you like them that way or not. They have to. There's just no way in hell they would act so fucking gay in front of other people too, that's for sure.

When they realize they have enough liberty to act out their inner faggot, they become so forward it's scary. It almost feels like they WANT other people to notice, it's insane.
>>
>>737891312
>what is schizophrenia
>>
File: 140989412001.jpg (85KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
140989412001.jpg
85KB, 500x375px
>>737890985
You're alone because you want to be alone. That's how I see it.

The vast majority of boys you come across, on a daily basis, are dying for some male attention and approval, and I'm not even exaggerating. They get fucking addicted to you within a week, if you really know how to talk to them properly.
>>
>>737891703
Try again, son. Schizophrenia is the inability to tell the difference between reality and imagination.
>>
Well, I was shotacon for a long time
>be me 15 yo
>hang out with my younger brother who is 8
>mother is happy because we have good relations
>when we go to swimming pool I ask him to invite his classmates too
>after some time we hang around in a group of 5 kids and me
>everywhere where we go it looks more like a school trip
>the admire me cause I'm older, wiser and shit
>they don't feel shy around me
>seen them all naked in locker room maaaany times
>sometimes they wrestled with me for fun
>never done anything sexual with them
>beside teaching one of them how to masturbate
>he asked me what does it mean so I told him but without showing how to do it
>didn't want to creep him out
These relations lasted for about 4 years till I moved out to study at university in another city.
>>
>>737891405
Almost all of the boys do it though. I don't like them all, and the one I like the most doesn't really do it. He is a sweet kid who worries about what the other boys think though so its probably only a matter of time.

>Teaching him how to swim on my own time because he doesn't want the other boys to find out that he doesn't know how

I posted some work shit in a shota thread like yesteday didn't I? These late night threads don't stay in my memory for long.
>>
>>737891703
Not exactly. More like schizoid. It's what I've got, they tell me. Doesn't have any negative effects on me though. Some positives. I am pretty good at acting because of it.
>>
File: 1497693511941.jpg (64KB, 650x871px) Image search: [Google]
1497693511941.jpg
64KB, 650x871px
>>737891775
Sorry but that's pretty much complete bullshit

Kids are with their parents, or their with friends. Seriously, how often do you happen upon young boys alone with no witnesses around

Also i don't want to be alone, that's just completely wrong
>>
>>737892057
You have to create the opportunities. If you don't know how, that's good. Just jerk alone in the shadows.
>>
>>737892057
Well, you don't go around with a huge fishing net and expect to catch one roaming around near the bushes, mate.

If you can't approach them at all, you may need to work on your social skills a little first.
>>
>>737892057
In Summer? Pretty often. I don't see girls around their ages around as often though. I've ran by a few that initiated conversation with me on their own. I guess some parents forgot the "don't talk to strangers" discussion.
>>
>>737892388
Dude z it's simple. You are a dom, we are subs. We don't know how to talk to people. It's ok, to each its own... It's important to acknowledge our own limits. There's no need to talk with boys, in order to admire them. Hell, in a hour I'll go to the beach, sit at the coffee near the toy area, and pretend to read a book. Life is good.
>>
>>737891970
That's a huge problem, I've noticed in the past. They're more scared about what their friends might think of them than what they're actually willing do when they're alone.
>>
File: 1414900630000.jpg (197KB, 583x953px) Image search: [Google]
1414900630000.jpg
197KB, 583x953px
>>
>>737892057
Well, as long as you befriend the parents, you're good. Set up your yard as a fun place to be, neighborhood kids will wander around, as long as you are chill and just let them do their things. Neglectful parents will let them come over a lot. Just have other people around to vouch for you if the parents or whatever freak out.
>>
>>737892388
>social skills
>implying
I'm /nofriends/

>>737892579
I live in a shitty suburb, I could walk for like 4 hours and come across maybe 10 people... and they definitely wouldn't be young
>>
>>737892579
Don't talk to strangers is bullshit. Usually harm comes from parents, siblings, or close friends. Strangers are careful.
>>
File: 1499045041704.jpg (422KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499045041704.jpg
422KB, 1000x1000px
>>737892744
This poster sounds genuinely pedophilic
>>
>>737892894
Yes we are. You are the only one that's not. "No lewd" is not pedo, so frowned upon in this board.
>>
>>737892894
I mean, I don't really think you have the moral high ground to condemn anyone who isn't necessarily doing anything objectively wrong, I think.

I could be wrong about the other poster not doing anything wrong, but you definitely have no ground to stand if you're posting in a fucking shotacon thread, mate.
>>
>>737892894
Hey no shit? I'm not advising doing anything sexual. That's why you make friends with the parents and make sure you have other people around when you are with the kids. Being accused of shit can just completely destroy you, but if you can prove (with witnesses) that you did nothing, the crazies will be driven off.

Yes, I'm a pedo, but that doesn't mean I do anything. I'm just realistic about what can happen to you if you're friends with kids.
>>
>>737892632
I don't blame him. Ten is too old to not know how to swim. I don't mind putting in extra effort to teach him but I can never let him out of my sight at the pool because I think he'll drown.

>>737892746
My neighborhood has a lot of families. Last time I took my dog for a walk I saw seven boys in a few block radius. Two were swimming, two were just in their driveways (they stopped me to talk) and three more were playing basketball in their driveway. All shirtless but one had on jeans for some reason. Why do boys do that?

>>737892829
Strangers can do bad shit too. I like to think the boys I work with can confide in me if they have family/friend issues. I have done some good, I think.

>>737892894
I don't think it is pedophilic to be nice to them, but the guy you replied to sounds like he is literally luring them. I let some boys in the neighborhood swim in my pool but just because I'm nice and feel like its pointless maintaining it if nobody uses it. I usually leave them alone and none have drowned yet.

>>737893372
Most places that deal with children (schools, churches, camps, etc) have similar policies to prevent lewdness.
>>
>>737893126
So, is that what I heard someone complaining about a couple nights ago? The "no lewd" crowd insists that they aren't really pedos? I suppose it's the same as those people who "only imagine themselves as the shota//no pedo"
>>
>>737893507
You can say what you like about my advice. I'm simply sharing what essentially happened with me.

And oh, you just happen to let the boys use your pool? How convenient ;)
>>
>>737893598
Admitting to yourself you're a pedophile isn't easy, mate. It's no wonder these people are so adamant about it.

The idea of them being pedophiles probably has crossed their minds before, but they really don't want to accept it, so they just reject and make excuses to their attractions, but deep down they also know that the hidden folder they have buried under several layers of diversions out of fear that someone might find it by accident, is who they really are.

All they need is time to make peace with their own mind.
>>
>>737893830
You don't need to have bad intentions when you do good things, anon.
>>
>>737889519
disgusting filth
>>
>>737894303
I bet you wouldn't say that to a cute shota's face faggot.
>>
>>737894419
It's bait anon. Don't reply.
>>
>be me 12
>singed up for box after school
>instantly fell in love with older mate
>he's 18, tall, ginger, pale skin
>we eventually built a friendship
>he seems to like me
>really good to me
>never had a father so instead I treat him like one
>feeling is mutual, I just knew it
>after classes when I was 13 already built up courage and came out to him
>told him I love him
>he was cool about it
>it was friday
>he invited me to a sleepover to "talk about it"
>told mom I'm going to sleep at friend's from school house so she wouldn't worry
>when I arrived he gave me beer, I drank two
>one thing led to another
>we make out in his bed
>he took my pants off
>started jerking me
>before I noticed he had my cum all over his face
>I laugh at him, he looks little pissed but laughs too after few seconds
>he turns me over so I'm on bottom lying on my belly
>slaps my ass till I was sorry
>made me lick all cum off his face
>pushed me down to suck him
>I couldn't fit his whole dick in my mouth, just the tip (2 inches maybe)
>took shower after
>slept in his arms, spooning

>next week was similar but I didn't need beer to not feel nervous
>he fingered and fucked me
>first time it didn't hurt at all
>always came inside
>never stopped after coming once, he had to cum twice before he was finished
>started to be kinky after some times, tied my arms and eyes, spanked a lot
I'm 19 now and we are still together. Neither of us is professional boxer but we still train.
>>
>>737894748
I've had a similar story. Met the boy when he was 11 and we stayed together until he moved away to uni, at 18.

He is 22 and has a 1yo son now, whose name he chose to be similar to mine. Pretty crazy how these things happen.
>>
>>737894174
>bad intentions

You are the one who chose to think of it that way. Enjoying the view is not hurting anyone, especially if the boys are enjoying the attention. If you are manipulative and selfish, screwing with their emotions or making them lie for you, then you are absolutely "bad", but if you are just enjoying the presence of boys as they do boy stuff, you are not bad at all, but you can still absolutely be a pedo, which you are.
>>
>>737894121
Good point.

>>737894174
Sorry for trying to force you to come to grips with yourself.
>>
>>737895218
How old are you compared to him?
>>
>>737894748
Sounds nice. I came out to a guy who was 18 when I was 11. He was more than willing to do stuff until I got into puberty. Then it was "I can't be with you anymore. What would people think if they found out?" Its hard to wish him well when he might have only stayed for as long as he did because he was a pedo. Now I'm too insecure to date anyone so I just look at shotas.

>>737895218
There are more than likely guys with "shota-aged" kids who post in these threads. Crazy how nature do that.
>>
>>737895446
Not sure I want to reveal much about myself since people I know might be lurking here. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>737895535
Sorry to hear. It's okay if you fall in love with someone younger, but you are a scum if you leave them because they aged. This is not love, just lust. He was an asshole.
>>
>>737895761
you're literally retarded
you won't reveal two completely anonymous people's ages?

don't pretend it's anything other than irrational fear of the government
>>
>>737895870
The least you reveal the better. I'm afraid.
>>
>>737895803
That was my thought too. I have read tons of these stories, with young people being abandoned by douche fucks who don't appreciate the love they had.

It's not a pedophilia thing. It's a selfish douchebag thing.
>>
>>737895803
At least I took his virginity too I guess. I don't think I could fall for anyone younger, even if I was attracted to them (which I'm not). Me and him were in completely different spots in life and you see how that turned out.
>>
>my oldest brother's friend
>i was probably 7 or 8
>he was around 17, he was a lady-slaying chad so looking back this is really surprising
>we ended up sharing a room by happenstance one night after a party so bed arrangement is weird
>I have a bunk-bed and he sleeps in the usually empty top bunk
>we're talking a little bit and he tells me to come sit with him so we can hear and see each other
>after about an hour i was up way past my bed time
>he tells me he's sore and asks if I'd give him a massage
>say ok, think it would be fun i guess
>he lays on his stomach and i kind of just move my hands around on his back
>asks if he should take his shirt off so i could move easier
>ok i guess
>now im rubbing his shirtless back, he's softly moaning the whole time
>asks if id rub his lower back
>can you go a little lower?
>lower
>lower
>i get really embarrassed as i get further but also kind of excited
>he asks if he should be naked so I could massage him better
>if you want to i guess
>well do you want me to?
>i guess it'll be easier to massage...
>now he takes off his shorts and underwear and I start rubbing his bare ass and lower back
>im wearing my cute footsie pajamas this whole time
>i just rub his ass until i guess either he or I fell asleep
>wake up next morning in bottom bunk with my footsie unzipped
>>
this is a long shot but does anyone have that greentext that had something to do with double bass and the movie her?

>>737896517
also i have a couple more stories if anyone is interested
>>
>be 14 or 15 year old me
>freshman in highschool
>quicky "adopted" by the outcast group consisting mostly of upperclassmen girls
>hang out at one of their houses with 2 other people form the group
>offered to try on a dress
>refuse bc im a sheltered idiot
>greatest regret ever.
>>
>>737897088
Ypu actually did good, anon.
>>
File: 9lNRFSr.jpg (358KB, 865x1600px) Image search: [Google]
9lNRFSr.jpg
358KB, 865x1600px
not shota but I think it's important nonetheless
>>
>>737897078
Dont have it but more stories is good :)
>>
>>737897078
sure why not
>>
File: 1497505548822.gif (2MB, 211x254px) Image search: [Google]
1497505548822.gif
2MB, 211x254px
mods are asleep, post car parts
>>
File: (131).jpg (33KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
(131).jpg
33KB, 604x453px
>>737897410
Post the whole thing, faggot.
>>
>>737897750
there's more?
i didn't know
I'd be interested though because I think that's actually pretty real artistry
>>
File: nelsonengine_2.jpg (187KB, 792x522px) Image search: [Google]
nelsonengine_2.jpg
187KB, 792x522px
>>737897660
This puts a little lead in my pencil
>>
File: (76).jpg (35KB, 393x499px) Image search: [Google]
(76).jpg
35KB, 393x499px
>>737897804
Just google images "i'm sorry john i was so hungry". It's literally the first result.
>>
>>737897202
im transgender now and i feel and probably look like shit.
>>
>>737897656
>>737897644
>be 13
>my next door neighbor is a single mom and an only child
>he's about 9
>a lot of times after school my mom encouraged me to hang out with him because his mom would worry and what not
>we spend a lot of time together usually like 3-5 when his mom got back
>we'd just chill at his house and play videogames and shoot the shit most days
>btw he's a super cute blonde haired blue eyed total shota and i wasn't bad myself, leaving shota mode though because i did mma and was growing some muscle
>so one day in the middle of halo he says he's gonna take a shower because he was dirty somehow, idk
>i say alright, kinda weird but whatever, just sit there playing and waiting
>suddenly i hear yelling from the bathroom
>i come in and he's standing on the bed completely naked and is shouting that he saw a mouse in the bathroom
>i act scared and go up to the bed and stand next to him
>make fun of him for being scared and naked
cont.
>>
>Be 13 year old me many summers ago
>Younger cousin (by three years) comes over to go swimming
>Just a medium sized above ground pool, nothing special
>We end up playing a dumb game where one of us hid this little pool toy and the other looked for it
>A few rounds in I toss it on the roof and tell him he can start looking for it
>He obviously can't find it and gets back in the pool
"Where is it Anon?"
>I shrug and smirk like a dick
>He says he'll keep looking and he wades towards me
>Looks down at my crotch and has a naughty look on his face
>He starts grabbing at my trunks and feels my dick
>I was sporting a boner so he thought he had found it
"Did you hide it in there?"
>I shrug and he takes that as permission to reach inside
>I'll never forget the feeling when he first grasped me there
>He argues that I cheated by having it in there and I tell him that isn't it
"I'll show you if you promise not to tell anyone"
>He agrees and I let out my 3.5 inch rod
>He acts a little weirded out but it was obvious he was curious
"I'll let you touch it if you show me yours."
>His trunks are already sliding down before I can finish the sentence
>Spent the next thirty minutes playing naked and feeling each other up

We did more stuff that summer but him and his mom moved to another city that her boyfriend lived in. Hopefully the thread didn't die while I typed this.
>>
>>737898368
>after a couple minutes of banter go by i get a rapey vibe and decide that this is the best chance i was gonna get
>i'd been fantasizing about him quite a lot at that point
>say something along the lines of, whoa it's getting hot up here (it actually was) and take off my shirt
>he looks at me kind of funny, he's still really scared of the mouse though
>i say, while were waiting we may as well lay down
>i do but he says he's worried the mouse will get him
>sort of sweep him off his feet and have him lay down and kinda gesture to chill, maintaining body contact with him
>he seems to be getting the vibe and starts to relax a bit
>i start feeling his torso and back and legs a lot, avoiding his dick for now
>i tell him to just relax and i get naked with him
>i sort of straddle him and rub my hard dick on his. he's obviously pretty small but not like minuscule or anything
>shove my tongue down his throat while he's calmed down and rub his body a lot
>he starts to grab my butt and rubbing my abs
>ask him if he likes my body
>he says he does
>ask him what he wants to do next, he kinda shrugs
>tell him to close his eyes and open his mouth
>he does really willingly. i move up and put my dick on his lower lip

cont
>>
>>737898951
>he starts to lick my dick and tries to suck it a little bit but cant get far
>i kiss him and shove my tongue down his throat and then move to his dick
>kind of hard little dick, i can fit it in my mouth without much trouble, he moans loudly as i do this
>try and fit his genitals in my mouth and lick up the balls with my tongue
>jostle his dick and balls around in my mouth for a while until he starts getting close to orgasm
>he's kind of freaking out and squirming a lot, i tell him it will feel good, just relax
>he orgasms and screams like a girl at first
>he's amazed by what just happened and then goes to suck my dick again
>i end up cumming in his mouth and he kind of spits it out
>laugh and kiss him

do more stuff with him over the yeasr but he moved when i was 15
>>
>>737899330
Any other stories?
>>
File: lines.png (9KB, 1656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lines.png
9KB, 1656x1024px
>>737899545
bump
>>
>>737899709
why would you bump with that

>>737899545
i have a few, just instances where i had sex really lol. nothing too amazing
>>
>>737899910
Eh, still wouldn't mind hearing them if you've got the time
>>
>>737900127
it's 4:30 am lol, i think i have time for anything. i just think it'd be a bit tedious. after i got a boyfriend had pretty much standard sex all the time
>>
>>737900232
Ah, alright. I didn't even realize the time holy shit
>>
I used to feel like a monster for fapping to this. Now I am numb to it. I never thought that would happen
>>
>>737900733
Sounds about right
>>
>>737897660
the fact that this boy exists somewhere out there in the world gives me some hope
>>
File: the dark fap.png (148KB, 810x987px) Image search: [Google]
the dark fap.png
148KB, 810x987px
>>737892338
>>
File: (4).gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
(4).gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>737900733
That's called growing up, anon. Eventually you stop living your life the way others want you to live it.
>>
>>737901005
Your right. It was just a moment of self realization
>>
>>737901005
Moar
>>
File: (133).jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
(133).jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>737901292
I know it's a shame, but I don't have more of him.
>>
File: 1483412353017.png (785KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483412353017.png
785KB, 1280x1280px
Well, this is a strange shota thread..
>>
>>737901752
By strange you mean good. At least there are no superheros
>>
File: (190).jpg (325KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
(190).jpg
325KB, 1280x960px
>>737901752
You can go back to post whatever the fuck. I don't really have any shota with me, so... feel free to do your own thing if you want.
>>
File: 1430447641587-1.jpg (94KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1430447641587-1.jpg
94KB, 500x699px
>>737901803
I'm more used to slow but steady image dumping set to the tune of conversation, but the greenies are more than welcome in my book.
>>
>>737901752
Strange but in a good way
>>
>>737901902
Agreed
>>
>>737891775
and you sound like a danger to society lmao

If that's the way you think, I guess I'll be seeing you on the news eventually
>>
File: 1430447653006-2.jpg (260KB, 913x712px) Image search: [Google]
1430447653006-2.jpg
260KB, 913x712px
>>
File: 1422668961858-3.jpg (68KB, 847x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422668961858-3.jpg
68KB, 847x600px
>>
>>737902126
Just in case you're not just baiting, I'm really curious to understand one thing: What is the logic behind your reasoning?

What exactly makes someone like that a "danger" to society in your opinion?
>>
>>737902285
He's advising someone to find a boy who is craving male attention, and try and befriend them.

Friendship isn't his fucking goal. He's hoping to go further with someone who's a child. It's not just jerking off to pictures or drawings on the interwebs, it's rape. I guess you people don't see the difference anymore, whatever I guess
>>
File: 1483413084954.jpg (573KB, 766x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483413084954.jpg
573KB, 766x1200px
>>737902403
>It's not just jerking off to pictures or drawings on the interwebs, it's rape.
This sounds like an opening segment on Fox 5 news.
>>
>>737902403

Wow dude, no, he's not. You genuinely can just become a mentor and befriend a boy. A person can enjoy that friendship and not take it any further. That happens all the time and always has. Just because your mind immediately jumps to rape, doesn't mean other people are that psychotic.
>>
welp, time to fap i guess

>>737898532
nice

>>737899330
also nice
>>
>>737902403
>it's rape
How exactly is him befriending someone with the intention of having sex later on "rape" in your worldview?

How exactly, in your worldview, is someone supposed to approach other people that they intend to have sex with, in real life? This is, of course, assuming you ever leave your house and is actually capable of interacting with other human beings outside of the internet.
>>
File: Fox 5.png (1MB, 1072x712px) Image search: [Google]
Fox 5.png
1MB, 1072x712px
>>737902503
>>737902403
pic related
>>
File: 1481347136379_master1200.jpg (108KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1481347136379_master1200.jpg
108KB, 752x1062px
STOP. LEWDING. SHOTA.
>>
>>737902752
Fuck off >>>/cm/
>>
File: 1482975779863_master1200.jpg (144KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482975779863_master1200.jpg
144KB, 600x800px
>>737902807
>>>/commitsuicide/
>>
>>737902752

no
>>
File: 1483417585281.jpg (489KB, 947x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1483417585281.jpg
489KB, 947x1404px
>>737902840
Is it really lewd if it's super cute?
>>
File: 1480298004848_master1200.jpg (366KB, 817x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480298004848_master1200.jpg
366KB, 817x1000px
>>737902851
yes

>>737902897
yes
>>
>>737902840
100/10 very original
>>
File: 1483418809121.jpg (193KB, 630x664px) Image search: [Google]
1483418809121.jpg
193KB, 630x664px
>>737902918
To bad! >:3
>>
>>737902918
>not understanding that cute = lewd because lewd is the most raw unfiltered state of a human being.
>>
File: 1483125048149_master1200.jpg (217KB, 651x527px) Image search: [Google]
1483125048149_master1200.jpg
217KB, 651x527px
>>737902978
gonna kick your fucking teeth in you lewdposting scum

>>737902987
>not understanding
me in a nutshell
>>
File: 1422081623993-2.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422081623993-2.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>737903026
Call me scum while I masturbate to their cum~
>>
File: 1428980466426_master1200.jpg (55KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
1428980466426_master1200.jpg
55KB, 500x652px
>>737903057
dunno if you've seen american history x but i will curb stomp you like in that one scene
>>
>>737902752
Feel free to create your own thread, retard.

Go back to your fucking containment board
>>>/cm/
>>
File: 1483403663816.jpg (277KB, 2150x3035px) Image search: [Google]
1483403663816.jpg
277KB, 2150x3035px
>>737903113
Wowzers sir, really activates the pistachios..
>>
File: 1499050051756.jpg (75KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
1499050051756.jpg
75KB, 500x429px
>>737903186
really tickles the ol' pickle eh?
>>
>>737903186
それは犬ですか?
>>
File: 1483416242480.jpg (125KB, 1435x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1483416242480.jpg
125KB, 1435x2048px
It frizzles the hair, doesn't it.
>>
File: 1488876572048.jpg (474KB, 650x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1488876572048.jpg
474KB, 650x1393px
really crispens up the sausage roll if you catch my drift
>>
File: 1483412232637.jpg (137KB, 542x866px) Image search: [Google]
1483412232637.jpg
137KB, 542x866px
Crumples the paper, know what I mean?
>>
File: 1479830678781_master1200.jpg (128KB, 546x575px) Image search: [Google]
1479830678781_master1200.jpg
128KB, 546x575px
no not really
>>
File: shrunken 1.jpg (194KB, 697x974px) Image search: [Google]
shrunken 1.jpg
194KB, 697x974px
why do so many shota pics have the boys packing absurdly large dicks? small ones are so much cuter
>>
File: 1483403187721.jpg (623KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1483403187721.jpg
623KB, 2000x2000px
Darn
>>
File: 1479762750647_master1200.jpg (194KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
1479762750647_master1200.jpg
194KB, 500x611px
>>737903605
why you looking at their dicks in the first place buddy, you some sort of lewd poster?

>>737903636
really darns the clothing if you sew what i mean
>>
File: 1483418747271.jpg (804KB, 2233x3001px) Image search: [Google]
1483418747271.jpg
804KB, 2233x3001px
no not really
>>
File: shrinking 1.jpg (397KB, 1394x974px) Image search: [Google]
shrinking 1.jpg
397KB, 1394x974px
pic related, its a sloppy shop but oh well

>>737903673
yes
>>
File: 1479828233149_master1200.jpg (102KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
1479828233149_master1200.jpg
102KB, 800x618px
darn (third-person singular simple present darns, present participle darning, simple past and past participle darned)

(transitive, sewing) To repair by stitching with thread or yarn, particularly by using a needle to construct a weave across a damaged area of fabric. [quotations ▼]

I need to darn these socks again.
>>
File: 1434489028221-3.jpg (84KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1434489028221-3.jpg
84KB, 1200x750px
you really explained that to me, thanks teacher
>>
File: 1479668126116_master1200.png (516KB, 564x776px) Image search: [Google]
1479668126116_master1200.png
516KB, 564x776px
see me after class you uncultured pleb
>>
>be me
>be 11
>my friend Adam invited me to his place for a sleepover
>Adam is 13
>we used to do this all the time and stay over his place to play video games all night
>he tells me he got his mom to let a few of our mutual friends come over and stay too
>I get excited because themorethemerrier.jpg
>school ends for the day
>I go home, pack my shit up, and my dad takes me over to Adam's house
>I knock, say hi to his mom who answers to door and she tells me Adam's in his room
>I walk into Adam's room and Tyler (about 12), Dylan (about 11) were already over
>I sit down
>play video games for a few hours
>gets late as fuck
>after a while, Tyler looked over to notice Dylan had his head leaned back and was nodding off
>Tyler reaches down and flicks Dylan on his dick with his finger
>Dylan doesn't wake up right away but seems to lean his head back more
>we all laugh
>Dylan wakes up like wtf
>Tyler makes a joke that Dylan liked it
>Dylan says he was having a dream and it felt good
>awkwardsilence.jpg
>wondering what i should say but can't find a joke
>Adam randomly chimes in that he recently came for the first time and it felt amazing
>awkward silence turned to interest
>Dylan asks Adam what it's like
>Adam explains
>I get a boner but not saying anything
>Adam was getting a boner explaining but wasn't admitting it
>Tyler was totally quiet and taking this all in without giving much input
>Dylan says he jacks off to porn and starts talking about the videos he watches, typically pornhub shit
>suddenly Adam says "it's been a while and to be honest I really need to."
>Adam pulls out his dick
>I remember it was uncircumcised and incredibly long
>trying to understand how someone at 13 could have a 8 inch dick
>Adam dares us to take off our clothes
>hesitant but we all do
>Adam says if we want he can teach us
>I'd never masturbated before but I have had feelings and wanted to
>Tyler says "we're all dudes, it doesn't matter, it's not like we're fucking each other"
>>
File: 1483415827873.jpg (857KB, 1000x898px) Image search: [Google]
1483415827873.jpg
857KB, 1000x898px
a-alright sir
>>
File: 1483095359986_master1200.jpg (44KB, 450x650px) Image search: [Google]
1483095359986_master1200.jpg
44KB, 450x650px
rawr
>>
File: 47180990_p25_master1200.png (178KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
47180990_p25_master1200.png
178KB, 772x1000px
rawr.
>>
File: 1483121047508_master1200.jpg (243KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483121047508_master1200.jpg
243KB, 800x800px
rawr~
>>
File: 1485626505391.png (176KB, 615x760px) Image search: [Google]
1485626505391.png
176KB, 615x760px
"rawr"
>>
File: 1486364293295.png (640KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1486364293295.png
640KB, 1023x1023px
rawr..?
>>
File: 1483214935121_master1200.jpg (130KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483214935121_master1200.jpg
130KB, 917x960px
get the gesture right.

rawr
>>
File: sad connie.png (178KB, 381x586px) Image search: [Google]
sad connie.png
178KB, 381x586px
i dont have one! pity me
>>
File: tf.png (46KB, 183x245px) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
46KB, 183x245px
>>737889519
>gay roleplaying
>>
File: 1483121294639_master1200.jpg (67KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
1483121294639_master1200.jpg
67KB, 506x506px
to quote mr. t: "i pity the fool"

to quote him again: "rawr"
>>
File: shrunken 2.jpg (295KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
shrunken 2.jpg
295KB, 2000x2000px
doesnt this look so much better?
>>
>>737892057
>gay nazis
pink triangle my friend
>>
it looks like someone pushed his bingus down with their finger

but its cute
>>
>>737904500
Do not want chode
>>
>>737902718
Lol, attempting to justify having sex with a kid and insinuate I don't have sex.

I was pointing out that befriending a child with the intention to have sex with them is molestation. But I'm sure you have it in your head it's love, so no part arguing.

But yes, I leave my house alot, and have sex often. Not that you actually were wondering.
>>
File: 1467600899318-1.jpg (276KB, 2000x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1467600899318-1.jpg
276KB, 2000x1440px
is this small enough for you, tiny dick anon?
>>
>>737904644
Even if it's consensual sex, in your opinion it's still rape nonetheless, right? Since you said teenagers can't consent, their consent automatically becomes invalid and anything sexual they ever do becomes rape, correct?

You're a moron. That's all there is to say.
>>
File: 16.jpg (528KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
528KB, 1000x1399px
>>737904821
p cute, but it could be cuter
>>
File: fixed.jpg (688KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
688KB, 2000x2000px
fixed that for you
>>
File: 1483414135319.jpg (50KB, 582x703px) Image search: [Google]
1483414135319.jpg
50KB, 582x703px
cuteposters should be burned how dare you deface that perfectly fine image i should report you
>>
>>737905204
wow you really are a dedicated shitposter, aren't you?
>>
>>737905204
stop reposting worse versions of the same picture

>>737901496
more real shota pls
>>
File: 1483230965214_master1200.jpg (81KB, 1023x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1483230965214_master1200.jpg
81KB, 1023x1073px
>>737905290
it's not shitposting if it's for the greater good

>>737905315
i mean it's obviously better now tho
>>
>>737905315
Nah, I don't want to shit on a thread where people are still posting.

Let the thread die off a little and I may post a few just to bump it up back to life again.
>>
>>737905375
You're defiling art just for the sake of being a retard.

You're the literal definition of cancer.
>>
>>737905412
repekt
>>
File: 1483417481187.jpg (516KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483417481187.jpg
516KB, 850x1200px
lewd > cute

not point in arguing against a fact
>>
File: 1483029147479_master1200.jpg (149KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
1483029147479_master1200.jpg
149KB, 777x777px
>>737905489
>defiling art
it's not the fucking mona lisa lmao
>>
File: 1483411306509.jpg (67KB, 535x468px) Image search: [Google]
1483411306509.jpg
67KB, 535x468px
it might as well be considering you changed lewd to cute
>>
Everything is boring
>>
File: 1476255040767_master1200.jpg (180KB, 815x882px) Image search: [Google]
1476255040767_master1200.jpg
180KB, 815x882px
art historians will look back at this thread hundreds of years from now and be like wow fuck that guy

>>737905711
yeah basicalyl
>>
File: gXR2b3V.png (207KB, 256x314px) Image search: [Google]
gXR2b3V.png
207KB, 256x314px
>sgdq
>>
File: 1490126503813.jpg (32KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490126503813.jpg
32KB, 417x600px
>>737905995
that's me on the right
>>
>>737905995
I'm currently on stream too, spotted you anon.
>>
>>737906034
>spotted me
Wow, nice try kike

>>737906032
The nigging hour
>>
>>737905995
WHERE DID THE DOG GO
>>
>>737906163
she ate it. rip sugar.
>>
File: 37096164_p0_master1200.png (363KB, 1500x1517px) Image search: [Google]
37096164_p0_master1200.png
363KB, 1500x1517px
>>737906163
she's right there on the right of the image
>>
laughing at a mentally ill nig only brought small enjoyment
>>
File: 1483098545973_master1200.png (753KB, 650x789px) Image search: [Google]
1483098545973_master1200.png
753KB, 650x789px
>>737906378
try doing it in real life, more fun
>>
>>737906498
On holidays :^)
>>
File: 3 dollar bill.jpg (94KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
3 dollar bill.jpg
94KB, 500x232px
>>737890402
>>
File: (139).jpg (602KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
(139).jpg
602KB, 1024x768px
>>737906598
>twe
lol
>>
File: 1498783343813.jpg (87KB, 582x826px) Image search: [Google]
1498783343813.jpg
87KB, 582x826px
why doesn't anyone ever post on 4+4chan's bl board? it feels like it's mostly just pedophobes false flagging as pedos.
>>
going out, cya faggot(ry)s
>>
File: 1483419771131.jpg (229KB, 550x389px) Image search: [Google]
1483419771131.jpg
229KB, 550x389px
see you guys next night
>>
File: 63600929_p16.jpg (88KB, 525x723px) Image search: [Google]
63600929_p16.jpg
88KB, 525x723px
>>
>>737907326
?ch?n is way too serious for my taste.

Also, I didn't even know such thing even existed there.
>>
File: 1498793436327.jpg (128KB, 900x766px) Image search: [Google]
1498793436327.jpg
128KB, 900x766px
>>
File: 1444474451200.png (452KB, 710x830px) Image search: [Google]
1444474451200.png
452KB, 710x830px
7chan and 99chan used to have male jailbait boards and 12chan was pedo oriented in general. you were born too late to enjoy imageboards. why even live.
>>
File: 1499040597413.jpg (171KB, 856x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499040597413.jpg
171KB, 856x1000px
>>
>>737907664
Petichan was also a thing
>>
>>737907780
Not4chan too
>>
I just need to find a good darknet jailbait board.
>>
>>737907664
7chan never had an mlb exclusive board afaik.

Also, there are infinitely superior websites up on tor right now.
>>
File: 52415984_p1.jpg (557KB, 1454x1056px) Image search: [Google]
52415984_p1.jpg
557KB, 1454x1056px
not4chan was the best imageboard
>>
File: mjb1.jpg (68KB, 708x305px) Image search: [Google]
mjb1.jpg
68KB, 708x305px
>>737907846
n7c technically. this is from 7chan's irc channel.
>>
File: kanomiha[1].jpg (88KB, 664x800px) Image search: [Google]
kanomiha[1].jpg
88KB, 664x800px
>>
Is it safe to fap?
No one gonna fuck me over when i got close like yesterday?
If so gimme some shota feet as in not real ones.
>>
File: futa03.gif (73KB, 602x788px) Image search: [Google]
futa03.gif
73KB, 602x788px
how can feet be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>737908348
Fucking noice and idk anon they feel pretty real to me sometimes
>>
File: i want to play a game.jpg (329KB, 1282x773px) Image search: [Google]
i want to play a game.jpg
329KB, 1282x773px
>>737907943
Oh wow, I didn't even know that. That's old as shit though.

Here, have something nice a compensation gift for my stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u79HATDXkNE
>>
Abort, it's not safe
>>
File: _e29f8acf.jpg (135KB, 828x816px) Image search: [Google]
_e29f8acf.jpg
135KB, 828x816px
>>737908565
aww yis
>>
Fook the old thread 404d
>>
File: 1482496773214.jpg (309KB, 1000x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1482496773214.jpg
309KB, 1000x1090px
>>
>>737909368
So cute when they show off a bit
>>
File: 1499227029162.jpg (277KB, 762x834px) Image search: [Google]
1499227029162.jpg
277KB, 762x834px
>>737891703
Think you mean multiple personality disorder… older cultures dealt w/such issues in other ways.
>>
File: 1499207252687.jpg (502KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1499207252687.jpg
502KB, 850x1100px
>>
>>737909726
Rip
I know that feel tho my foot fetish is less hardcore then stomping lmao
>>
I like the more softer footjobs with a lil bit of worship here and there
>>
>>737907847
what ever happened to it?
>>
File: 13805128663659.jpg (68KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
13805128663659.jpg
68KB, 480x640px
>>737910067
I heard you liek feet anon.
>>
>>737903347
当たり前だろ。
>>
File: 95302957.png (18KB, 262x133px) Image search: [Google]
95302957.png
18KB, 262x133px
>>737908565
Thanks, now my suggested videos are all of Russian boys in their underwear.
>>
File: 15646512364654.jpg (230KB, 788x1050px) Image search: [Google]
15646512364654.jpg
230KB, 788x1050px
>>737910412
You're welcome.
>>
>>737910289
Omfg...i mean i do but it feels wrong as fuck
Yet they look so perfect
Don't you have any shota instead?
>>
Also wtf is with this timing second time you start posting right as im close
U got some camera in my room or something?
>>
>>737910495
Well, I'm sorry it bothered you so badly, and no, I don't have any shota.
>>
File: (24).jpg (143KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
(24).jpg
143KB, 499x750px
>>737910599
Why would I tell you if I did?
>>
>>737910773
Yeah that's actually a good point
>>
File: 1480309567448_master1200.jpg (173KB, 564x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480309567448_master1200.jpg
173KB, 564x540px
this thread became even more shit when i left
>>
shota > straight shota >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> real shota
>>
File: 1479830532809_master1200.gif (144KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1479830532809_master1200.gif
144KB, 500x354px
>>737911483
"real shota" isn't a thing, that's called child sexual abuse.
the real version is this

cute boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shota > straight shota > "real shota"
>>
>>737911663
if it wasn't drawn something that rhymes with drawn that conveys my feelings of displeasure
>>
File: (113).jpg (53KB, 418x627px) Image search: [Google]
(113).jpg
53KB, 418x627px
>>737911663
Would you mind showing me where exactly you are seeing this "sexual abuse of children" you just mentioned?
>>
File: 1488874392301.jpg (276KB, 583x633px) Image search: [Google]
1488874392301.jpg
276KB, 583x633px
>>737911995
"haha idiots i was only pretending to get sexual gratification from children"
>>
>>737912046
No really, please point me to the sexual abuse of children you are seeing.
>>
File: 1479743565365_master1200.png (422KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
1479743565365_master1200.png
422KB, 842x595px
>>737912107
you
>>
>>737911995
Well i can only speak for myself but yeah stuff like that is fine to me at most its really cute
Its when those feet shots get involved is when i start wanting to kms for getting turned on
>>
>>737912195
No, no, please don't divert the subject. You just mentioned "real shota" isn't a thing, and what you implied was that "real shota" actually stands for "child sexual abuse". I'm waiting for you to point where exactly is the "child sexual abuse" in this thread that you just mentioned.

If you can't point to the "child sexual abuse" I can only assume you're just talking out of your ass, and you don't have anything to back your absurd claim.
>>
>>737912403
shota means sexual drawn images of boys

real shota = sexual images of boys = child sexual abuse

not that hard to understand
>>
>>737912480
Where are those sexual images of boys? Please, just point me at them. I really need to know what you classify as "sexual" when you look at a picture of a boy.
>>
>>737912480
Yeah i guess the whole problem is what and what isn't sexualcause to some people different things are attractive
>>
>>737912608
you're the one that brought it up friend, i just said "real shota" isn't a thing. if it was that would simply be child abuse.
>>
>>737912666
Whatever you name it, child abuse, or whatever the fuck, POINT ME to them. Where exactly are those "sexual images of boys" or "real shota" you are talking about that I can't find anywhere ITT.

You said child abuse, and as far as I know child abuse is a felony, right? Please show me where exactly this felony is taking place. You can't just accuse someone of committing a criminal offense without having any evidence of them doing so, right? Come on, mate, show me where exactly is this "child abuse" you're speaking.
>>
>>737911995
couple goals
>>
>>737912891
Calm down fam
We all know you didn't post child porn
They must just think its fuckedup to post real kids in a thread where fictional characters are being sexualised
>>
>>737912999
>tfw you won't ever have a cute boy humping you from behind while you take a picture of the two of you.
>>
>>737913040
I know exactly what that faggot is doing.
>>
dick off the child abuse comments I just want to fap to young dick faggots
>>
>>737913198
I agree 100%

>>737913166
Kinda my bad for starting the discussion
Post what u want fam if its feet its feet lmao
>>
Bump of desperation
>>
File: received_149567455552793.jpg (14KB, 250x330px) Image search: [Google]
received_149567455552793.jpg
14KB, 250x330px
These threads are still alive?
Rawr.
>>
File: 1461660831085_master1200.jpg (2MB, 1612x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461660831085_master1200.jpg
2MB, 1612x1200px
>>737914783
rawr
>>
>>737914822
Yes the Rare ;)
>>
File: received_149558762220329.jpg (31KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
received_149558762220329.jpg
31KB, 500x630px
>>737914822
>>
File: 1485766390948.jpg (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485766390948.jpg
133KB, 600x600px
>>737914863
what did he mean by this

>>737914879
you too buddy
>>
File: 0n7g1x7c2hhy.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
0n7g1x7c2hhy.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>737889519
gay pedo thread
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-08-31-09-54-18.png (243KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-08-31-09-54-18.png
243KB, 800x1216px
>>737914906
Me three
>>
>>737914906
Just trying to turn 'are' into something rawr sounding
>>
File: 1485610063969.jpg (328KB, 1100x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1485610063969.jpg
328KB, 1100x1496px
>>737914977
might have worked better had you not spelt they as the
>>
File: 1483416723991.jpg (1001KB, 1200x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1483416723991.jpg
1001KB, 1200x1370px
needs more lewd
>>
>>737914940
Woah, you must be feeling pretty smart after figuring that one out on your own, aren't you pal?

Too bad I ran out of treats.
>>
File: 24769582_p0_master1200.jpg (453KB, 1500x1091px) Image search: [Google]
24769582_p0_master1200.jpg
453KB, 1500x1091px
>>737915167
wrong, delete this, delete your life.
>>
>>737915046
The one handed typing aint my forte
Tho shouldve spellchecked you're right
Also cut af
>>
>>737915249
Cute * ffs
>>737915167
Me likey tobad the feet are just outta view
>>
File: 1483230231509_master1200.png (184KB, 450x690px) Image search: [Google]
1483230231509_master1200.png
184KB, 450x690px
>>737915249
why are you typing with one hand
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-08-31-09-55-44.png (638KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-08-31-09-55-44.png
638KB, 800x1216px
>lewd posting
>>
>>737915351
Cuz uhm my hand is currently occupied by...science research
>>
File: 1482432691464_master1200.gif (123KB, 346x339px) Image search: [Google]
1482432691464_master1200.gif
123KB, 346x339px
>>737915497
>jerking off to shota
dis
gus
ting
>>
>>737915351
because he's busy jacking off to cartoons
>>
File: tumblr_ntpu5bfn4V1r475zpo1_500.gif (186KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntpu5bfn4V1r475zpo1_500.gif
186KB, 500x500px
>>737915497
>>
>>737915602
>>737915539
:'( its to cute not to
Im sorry
>>
File: 1480297391108_master1200.jpg (58KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
1480297391108_master1200.jpg
58KB, 500x741px
well i'm gonna go again

cya later perhaps
>>
>>737915800
Aww, cya bruv
>>
>>737915862
no chavs allowed
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-08-31-09-53-17.png (623KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-08-31-09-53-17.png
623KB, 800x1216px
>>737915752
>>
File: 1498872755029.gif (976KB, 350x446px) Image search: [Google]
1498872755029.gif
976KB, 350x446px
Nyaaa
>>
File: 1498855281753.jpg (367KB, 750x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498855281753.jpg
367KB, 750x960px
>>
File: 1498955925230.jpg (499KB, 700x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1498955925230.jpg
499KB, 700x1145px
>>
>>737915896
w0w
>>737916358
Hnng
>>
>>737916358
>people that nyaaapost instead of rawrpost
>>
File: 1498258846717.png (654KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498258846717.png
654KB, 1200x1600px
>>737915800
Wait, there are times you're not on here now?
Our little aus-neet is growing up
>>
File: 1495900935377.jpg (248KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495900935377.jpg
248KB, 582x800px
>>
File: received_149559042220301.jpg (9KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
received_149559042220301.jpg
9KB, 500x265px
>>737916431
Briefs are best underwear
>>
File: 1497358973906.png (215KB, 484x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497358973906.png
215KB, 484x700px
Fine then..
Rawr~
>>
>>737916683
depends if you count lurking thread in bath as not being here
>>
3tease5me
>>
and i mean i didn't post here for like 4 months so you could say i wasn't here for a while
>>
File: received_149562568886615.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
received_149562568886615.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>>737916843
Post bath nudes
>>
>>737917091
>lewd
>in a cute boy thread
dis gus ting
>>
File: received_149569182219287.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_149569182219287.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>737917188
But you're not a cute boy, so its okay
>>
File: Shota (21).png (395KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shota (21).png
395KB, 650x1000px
more greentexts
>>
>>737917256
debatable
>>
File: 1483420164009.png (344KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1483420164009.png
344KB, 500x707px
>when you lewdpost
>>
>>737917370
needs more curbstomping
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.