[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why TF do you eat meat you Carnist fucks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

Why TF do you eat meat you Carnist fucks?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488183535833.jpg (34KB, 461x511px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488183535833.jpg
34KB, 461x511px
get rekt vegan
>>
>>737877713
Because you're a faggot
>>
As a human being animal proteins are necessary for a healthy life.
Vegetarianism can be healthy as long as you consume dairy and eggs, but veganism leads to serious health problems.
>>
antivenom is made from an animal byproduct. so if a vegan gets bit by a snake what do they do?
>>
>>737877929
Name a few
>>
Today on a vegan diet you didn't do shit because the meat industry has a rough idea of what demand for meat will be and they produce to meet that demand. The fraction of a fraction of the population that is vegan has already been accounted for and predicted so anything you did, as a lone individual, didn't amount to shit. You saved nothing.
>>
Because i have money...
>>
>>737877713
It's tasty.
>>
>>737877929
Vegetarianism eh? Bet you drink milk like the baby you are
>>
how does being vegan save forest land
>>
>>737878250
Use Google
>>
>>737877713
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU USED TO DEVOUR A WHOLE PUG EVERY DAY JESUS CHRIST MAN
>>
>>737878077
lack of high quality protien
vitamen A deficiency
omega-3 and fatty acid deficiency
high levels of phylitc acid from soy protien supplementation.
reduction of digestive bacterial diversity, causing sickness if your diet is forced to change.
far larger amount of food required to meet caloric requirements, thus creating larger eco-impact and financial cost.
>>
because meat tastes good you goofball
>>
>>737878336
It's says vegans typically eat things like rice in aried regions where doing so would be harmful to the local ecosystem due to overuse of water and deforestation to make rice and wheat fields
>>
>>737878232
i don't drink milk.. i stick to coconut milk or almond

on the other hand i love hamburgers.
>>
>>737877713
Because I'm a human being, an animal that is intended to eat meat as a part of its optimal healthy diet.
Also I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>737878396
You know all of these can be maintained without meat right?
>>
>>737877713
Shut the fuck up you self-righteous cunt.
>>
>>737878044
Be hypocrits.

Reminder that PETA hates animal research, but their founder not only depends on the benefits of it for her daily life, but also insulin from bovine.

Vegans are the most hypocritical bunch of terrorist scum on the planet.
>>
>>737878336
it doesn't though. most of food for meat comes comes from grains grown in praries and deserts where there is low biodiversity to begin with.

methane is a problem, but you can always just not eat cows.

Nutritionally, if the entire human population had a healthy amount of meat, fish, veggies, fruits, and grains, there would be no problems. It's just some people eat TOO Much of certain meats.
Having none, though, makes you very sick and weak.
>>
>>737878336
i use ecosia to plant trees

and live in a state with a massive forestry industry
>>
>>737878607
They cannot.

Without meat yes.. but not without animal products.

Eggs and dairy can fill those gaps.
>>
>>737878607
Yeah with supplements, can't get more natural than supplements
>>
File: beef stroganoff.jpg (42KB, 450x450px)
beef stroganoff.jpg
42KB, 450x450px
>>737877713
I had this for lunch, does it count as meat?
>>
>>737878748
so how much eggs and dairy should a person eat as a minimun?
>>
>>737878902
depends on if they are vegetarians or natural
>>
>>737878396
>>737878607
BTW eithout protein the oncotic pressure in ur blood lowers, meaning u'll have less reabsortion for water sodium and other ions decreasing ur blood pressure.

Go read a fisiology book faggot
>>
>>737878974
vegetarians
>>
>>737878902
I don't drink milk or eat eggs/ cheese because I'm allergic, I'm eating a chicken sandvich right now and its damn good
>>
>>737879019
>fisiology
Found the retard
>>
Love meat, hate vegetables. Meat-eating is traditional in my family, we've been doing it for about 2-3 million years or so, maybe longer.
>>
>>737879119
well.. 20% of your intake needs to be protien, so if you are already balancing with peanutbutter and on a normallized 2k diet (which is only good for 40 year old women with desk jobs) I would say at least 2 eggs and a glass and a half of milk per day along with veggi protiens.

If you are worried about animal treatment, buy eggs from local farmers markets. Those are happy af chickens. I worked on an organic farm.. the chickens had a society based on who laid the most eggs.. happy little fucks. Nothing wrong with caring about animals, but don't be fucking stupid. Get organic eggs.. Organic milk, it's there and those animals are living better lives because of the products they are making for you.
>>
>tfw too poor to eat meat
will i die? :(
>>
>>737879231
>found the retard
Care to explain why?
>>
>>737877897
not to mention the fact that them not eating meat does literally nothing to stifle the meat production industry and those animals are still slaughtered en masse.

they're disrespecting the animals by not eating the meat considering they're still being chopped up packaged and shipped and rather than ending up in someones belly for sustenance they'll end up in the garbage...
>>
>>737879231
>>737879564
I think he meant physiology, he is right though
>>
You people are in such denial about the sin of eating a living being that it would be hilarious, if it wasn't so inhuman and monsterous. Watch "The secret reason we eat meat - Dr. Melanie Joy" on YouTube to see how people are brainwashed to eat meat. That is, if you're brave enough to do so.
>>
File: we are all cow.jpg (96KB, 835x718px)
we are all cow.jpg
96KB, 835x718px
>>737877713

c'mon, be a true vegan, and don't use insulin, water filters, insulation, rubber, antifreeze, certain plastics, floor waxes, crayons, chalk, adhesives, shaving creams, soaps, make-up, wax paper, margarine, paints, lubricants, candles, shampoos, tape, brushes and other products made with leftovers of slaughtered animals.
>>
>>737879767
>brainwashed to eat meat
*quotes video on YouTube as proof*

Oh anon, I would love to eat you alive just to see an ignorant biased piece of shit like u suffer
>>
>>737879432
I see, thanks for showing the errors of my ways
>>
>>737879827
I do my best to get products that don't come from animals. The fact that such products are made from those type of animals is proof that people are brainwashed to believe that killing animals is justifiable.
>>
File: 1490502666180.jpg (36KB, 600x500px)
1490502666180.jpg
36KB, 600x500px
>>737877713
Because it tastes good and a life is sacrificed to feed the masses. Be thankful we even have food.
>>
>>737877713
I am eating a pork brat right now. Whenever I eat meat, I focus on the miserable existence the animal lived in, and the likely screaming agony in which its life ended. It makes the meat taste that much better.
>>
ya didn't save shit. the products still got produced, now more will just be thrown out by retailers.
>>
>>737878748
They do it with supplements and shit. They full of it man. Seen just a few who didn't do supplements. But they are animal products like milk, cheese, and so on. Tired of these hippies.
>>
>>737877713
If u really think that by eating vegetables only u save animals u are wrong. Think about this, whole world becomes a veggie faggot, whole world need lots of space to plant crops (yeah crops take more space than animals and produce less amount of food), whole world destroys environments to plant crops, destroying environments kills animals, unbalances biomes and result in much worse things.
U start to get the idea don't you?
>>
why the fuck do you gloat about being vegan you pussy?
>>
>>737880102
Oh look, someone's in denial defending their belief system. Bet you didn't even watch a SECOND of the video. Don't worry, I'll make it easier for you and post the link to the video.
>>
>>737877713

vegans are so dumb that they believe the food industry makes a specific amount of food based on who eats what.

newsflash vegans: all food manufacturers make as much food as they possibly can regardless of how much is sold. if they overproduce, it is called a surplus. Surplus goods are often bought outright by the government.
>>
Here it is:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ao2GL3NAWQU
>>
>>737880859
>oh I saved an animals life today
>like it wasnt going to get murdered for the next person who actually eats meat
>>
>>737878748
They absolutely can. There's 70% rda of vit a in only 100 grams of frozen peas
There's enough omega 3s in 2 table spoons of ground flax seed. The rest of what was said was retarded.
>>
File: looney toons.gif (1MB, 320x180px)
looney toons.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>73788092
>18 full minutes of a delusional retard babbling
>mfw retards like you actually believe this shit
>>
>>737878232
I bet your height starts with a 5 or below
>>
>>737880817
>Defending a their belief

Hey veggie faggot, its not a belief its a fact that meat is necesary for ur body. You and the whole world could believe that its wrong as well as u u and the whole world could believe 2+2 =8 and that does not make it truth. Go now, read a book to learn don't watch a YouTube video. And if u really think meat is not necesary for ur body and have 6 years left on your life go to college and study medicine maybe u'll learn something about ur body and won't talk about shit u don't know about
>>
>>737877897
should have been /thread right here.
>>
>>737881182
What about the protein u need...? And escential amino acids?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.