[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ im 100% considering murder, how would you do it exactly?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-1499039880243-V.jpg (33KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-1499039880243-V.jpg
33KB, 720x720px
Hey /b/ im 100% considering murder, how would you do it exactly?
>>
>>737869758
Visit you're local police station and ask them how
>>
>>737869758
Also for context the person im planning on killing doesnt even know me or just knows of me. We have only one mutual friend.
>>
>>737869758
The police have dealt with murderers on many occasions, you should call them up and ask for tips on how to not get caught.
>>
>>737869758
saged and reported to FBI
>>
Save up money and put it all in bitcoin and get a darknet assassin to do it
>>
>>737869823
Dont be a faggot
>>
>>737869758
Why though?
>>
>>737869873

Fuck this. Have you seen the murder solve rate lately? Police could give a fuck anymore.
>>
By definition murder is premeditated.

You are so retarded you are incapable of murder.

Kys
>>
>>737870006
How would you do it?
>>
>>737869934
Personal reasons
>>
>>737870117
Explain
>>
>>737870117
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>737870049

You're asking the wrong person. I was almost murdered and someone else was murdered. I got 3 dead people behind me and the person went away for life for only one. Police. FBI, they don't give a fuck unless it means getting the media off their back or it involves someone that has high social standing.

I lived in a city where people turned up dead in dumpsters all the time. Never saw their name or story in the media and no efforts by law enforcement to solve the murder.

Protip - You want to get away with murder?

Become a cop
>>
>>737870343
Hmm not that I wouldnt commit to it, but im trying to think of thr most cost effective and time effective
>>
>>737870250
Just a guy I want dead for personal reasons, thats all I want to say if you need more ask specific questions
>>
Even one mutual friend is too much man
>>
Watched a lot of crime stories

These are the tips:
Leave. The weapon at the Sean (leave the gun take the canoly)
Spend as little time actually committing the murder
Would be good to have as few connections to the victim but that is not a workable variable
Try to frame someone, that helps but done try too hard ...make you look guilty
Make it look like an accident. Run them off the road that's how the illuminati do it, car crashes.
And most importantly don't leave prints or fluids and make sure nobody sees you otherwise you have to end them too.

That is a consise summary of every crime show I've ever watched.
>>
Just be sure you murderize a black, because no one really cares, and the police will not spend much time on it.
>>
>>737869758
>>737872887
>>
>>737872527
BUT WHAT IS SEAN GOING TO DO WITH THE WEAPON??
>>
I would probably shoot them in the eye with a subsonic 22 round in the eye, because it would be a deadly double tap and very quiet. Them drain them, dismember and put in cement mix and fashion bricks then throw them one by one everytime I go fishing.
>>
>>737873125
Scene ...lol sorry
>>
File: 1495675375815.gif (1MB, 328x217px) Image search: [Google]
1495675375815.gif
1MB, 328x217px
>>737873296
>>
Why OP?
>>
>>737872527

>leave weapon to Sean
>workable variable
>done try too hard
>consise

me bongo bongo, me english good good
>>
>>737872527
>at the Sean

sounds like the name of a bad restaurant or bar
>>
>>737869758
Poison them with a mixture of jessamine and jimsonweed. Do an alcohol extraction and concentrate it down. Either get them to drink it or inject it somehow or get them to smoke shit with it on it. The antidote for one makes the other worse and vice versa. Docs probably would recognize the atropine poisoning from the jimsonweed and would worsen the jessamine or miss it all together. This would kill and be a nasty death, FSB has used jessamine to kill in England rather recently. A very small amount of extract do it.
>>
>>737873446
Leave the weapon at the scene
Workable variable , somthing that can't be helped or changed
Don't try to hard
Short summary

Must be nice to have a full keyboard, I'm having to peck these perls of wisdom with my middle finger for you momas' boys...
>>
File: John_Hinckley,_Jr._Mugshot.png (468KB, 403x584px) Image search: [Google]
John_Hinckley,_Jr._Mugshot.png
468KB, 403x584px
>>737869758
do you know how to get to carnegie hall?
>>
>>737873567
>>737873296
I think these guys have killed before
>>
>>737869758
use a 22 lr firearm. make a duct tape and pet bottle suppressor. use the tops of other pet bottles for baffles in the suppressor. tape it to the end of a 22 and use in close quarters.
>>
>>737869860
using facebook as a relation reference. jump off a cliff pls
>>
>>737874013
Just go subsonic and use a long barrel, I kill squirrels by the dozen in my backyard. I live in the city. No one has ever made a noise complaint.
>>
>>737873982
Nah m8 but I did study botany. Mother nature is the baddest mother of them all.

These also are terribly common plants. One is a common ornamental (jessamine) and jimsonweed is a common weed. Jimsonweed has such a strong cholergenic effect that just taking a strong sniff of it's flower will dilate your pupils and can cause tunnel vision.
>>
>>737874174
As loud as a cap gun. Shoot those destructive little fuckers all the time too.
>>
Watch my target to learn their patterns. Identify the best times (ideally at night) and places to attack.
Disguise myself with a bulky hoodie and a baseball cap. Wear surgical gloves. Approach the target from behind. Use a firearm not registered to me or a knife bought with cash. Aim for the head and neck. Steal any wallet, purse, watch, and phone to make it look like a robbery.
Take a direct route to the car I'd parked nearby. Ideally it wouldn't be my car.
Destroy all evidence connected with the crime. Total destruction of all materials by fire is probably the most practical way.
If practical, move to another state or region.
Never mention it to anyone, including /b/.

Hypothetically speaking.
>>
>>737873982
Nope, the chopping and cement mixing is messy
The titration is difficult to administer

Who would do these things. Typical psycho would want to keep clean by wearing a raincoat or somthing, and the spray would be everywhere,

...use a needle lol
>>
>>737873937

let me help you,

it must be nice to own keyboard with a full set of keys. I have to use my wisdom and middle finger to peck these pearls for you, mothers boy.

I know its hard. I'm happy to help you.
>>
>>737874502
A fire in summer. Better b a campfire.

At face value op is acquainted with the Vic so he's vested in the one person connection. So the Vic is the the boss of the mutual friend. Maybe a lover.
The gain would be seen by an interview and the perp is going to get the third degree.

Obvious.
>>
>>737874535
I work with cement by trade, this is very feasible because I also hunt, and I don't get covered in blood when gutting a hog or deer.
>>
>>737874852
Yay a fagot is born!
>>
>>737875064
Why go whole hog Swanson ?
>>
>complete stranger
>No motive
>Different state/country
>No one knows but you
If even one of these doesn't fit have fun in the slammer
>>
>>737875139

you know that fagot is just a bundle of sticks right? who am I kidding... ofc no you don't. I bet you suck your boyfriends dick better than you write. atleast you have that going for you.
>>
File: 1495920392742.jpg (310KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495920392742.jpg
310KB, 1280x960px
>>737875258
So you can relish in it
>>
Become a cop, not even kidding. You could literally go their house, provoke them, have them try to hit you or something, and shoot them. You'll get Scott free
>>
>>737875422
>>737875496
You know what, I take it back.

Anal word nazis and people who actually save these pictures are just the kind of psychos that would do this stuff. Op is in good company tonight. These are real professionals.
>>
>>737869758
If this is just someone particular you want gone it's easy enough. Make sure you have 0 contact with this person and anyone associated with them leading up to the time. You want 0 involvement in this person's life. If you are friends on FB do not visit his page, like anything, comment, or even worse unfriend them. Make sure your mutual friend has no idea you are planning this. A gun would be the absolute fastest way to get the job done but also one of the riskiest due to the noise and the chance of it getting tracked back to you if you choose to take the weapon with you so I would stick with something blunt and easily concealed like a hammer of some sort or something sharp. You will want to aim for the throat if something sharp to avoid them screaming out. Pick a secluded place and do it as quick as possible. You want to ghost out of there as soon as possible after it's done.

Wear clothes that have no connection to you and that you don't care about so they are easily discarded. Burning would be preferred way of disposing these just to be sure nothing can be linked back to you. As long as you do t get unlucky with a passerby or some other u fortunate random event this should be enough to detour any pointed fingers your way.

If you have made any searches within the past few years about how to kill or dispose a body or anything else retarded on your computer feel free to call this off now, better safe then sorry. Hope this helps!
>>
>>737875833

what are you going to take back? I'm sorry, but you can't take your anal virginity back after you let those 3 black man have their way with you and your mother for 3 days in a row.
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 498x211px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 498x211px
Has anybody heard of a relay attack unit? I saw one used in a bad ass movie (Ghostdog, the way of the samurai) I just wondered if anybody really knew where to purchase one
>>
>>737869758
Snap them into a slim Jim.
>>
>>737876013
Everyone in this thread is now a suspect.

You want 0 involvement in this person's life.
The die has been cast he/she is connected, you can use the wayback machine to see who's been friends and chances are somone remembers.
>>
>>737876299
Relay? I watched the movie years ago, what scene or Sean is that in?
>>
>>737869758
By shooting yourself.
Nobody can catch you if you're a ghost. Bonus points you can kill people with spooky ghost powers
>>
>>737872527
Knock on door, shoot, run away. Don't leave your prints on anything. Burn the clothes you wore. Make sure not to leave tracks i.e. cut across roads and such.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.