[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate trey parker and matt stone. I think they're both

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 28

File: DAxaQbW.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DAxaQbW.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
I hate trey parker and matt stone. I think they're both degenerate douche bags that should get deported to a new country. People that like south park are idiots.
>>
ok
>>
>>737845251
if you don't like it you can giieet out
>>
>>737845251
Shut the fuck up kyle
>>
>>737845251

South Park sucks hard.
>>
Trey has a Tony for his play The Book of Mormon.
He is an extremely talented individual.

South Park is his "fuck you" to the Hollywood machine.
>>
>>737845598
kyle is an alter ego of one of them, that isn't actually like them, it's more of an idealized version that the rich liberal scumbag uses for popularity.
>>
>>737845251
No one cares what you think.
>>
>>737845715
He's a rich liberal scumbag. He's dirtier than anyone else in hollywood. He's got money and spends it on drugs and partying. They sit around adding mocking social commentary while sucking money out of the economy from doing anything good for anyone so they can buy a sports car, get fucked up, fuck some girl and dump her like a piece of trash instead of finding a traditional marriage union.
>>
>>737845251

I happen to agree with you.
>>
File: Buthrrtcrwl.jpg (527KB, 1193x850px) Image search: [Google]
Buthrrtcrwl.jpg
527KB, 1193x850px
>>737845251
>>
>>737845747
That's funny maybe if I make a poorly drawn cartoon telling people to suck my balls all of a sudden I'll be the faggot that can effect the world and instead of doing that I'll just sit around drawing poorly done cartoons and criticizing anything I don't agree with even though I have more means than anyone else do something about those things.
>>
>>737845251
yeah not so great now
>>
i liked it at first, but stopped paying attention after the movie. i still have the first and second seasons on VHS around here somewhere, and that one UMD they made for the PSP with the episode about angels creating the PSP as a test to choose which human was capable of leading the armies of heaven in a war against the armies of hell. Either that episode or the one where they could finally say "shit" and "faggot" was the last one I watched (i forget which came first). Not sure whether i should say that the novelty wore off or that the movie was so disappointing that i quit caring. They got so carried away with being uncensored they forgot to be funny. Actually I think it was somewhere around the third or fourth verse of "shut your fucking face unclefucker" that i realized i didn't think it was funny anymore.
>>
>>737845874
"wahhhh why dont i have control over people because i know SO much better for them than they know for themselves!"

jesus christ grow up.
>>
>>737846448
shut your fucking face uncle fucker
>>
b8
>>
>>737845251
OP is actually matt and trey trying to drum up attention
>>
File: asr.png (34KB, 322x282px) Image search: [Google]
asr.png
34KB, 322x282px
>>737845251
Yeah man I know what you mean, those fucking degenerate faggots. I can't wait to throw them of a rooftop. How do they dare make a show that I don't like? Who do they think they are?
>>
>>737846586
Okay, that does it.
Screw you guys, I'm goin home.
>>
File: oplovescocks.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
oplovescocks.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>737845251
i will punch you right in your fucking face OP
>>
>>737846448
Their entire fight against censorship was childish and immature. They can't really think of anything worthwhile to do in life that they just want to sit around talking shit about stuff. Honestly if you sum up their entire life it turns into a highlight real of them being pricks to other people, and they got rich off it.
>>737846727
No I just saw one of their shitty works and it reminded me how much I think they're scum that get a better advantage in life than anyone else and just continue being scum and sucking up resources from good people so they can be fucking shitheads.
>>
>>737846741
Yeah, man, I know what you mean, that fucking whiny faggot. I can't wait to throw OP off a rooftop. How does he dare make a post that I don't like? Who does he think he is?
>>
>>737846886
Well why the fuck isn't it social acceptable to throw them off a rooftop?
Even those two faggots would agree it's totally fine to throw people they think are scumbags off rooftops.
>>
>>737847234
I mean think of the cause and effect. If they die, drug dealers get less money. We have less shitty shows on tv. I'm really not seeing a net negative here.
>>
>>737846848
>Their entire fight against censorship was childish and immature.

But necessary. If they fight to say something offensive just for offending's sake, they help people who are trying to say something offensive with meaning.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>737847678
>But necessary.
What was it necessary for. What did it accomplish? Those two laughed their way to the bank. The rest of us are left with a shittier culture. They are fucking vultures. culture was in decline to start with but their entire fucking living is made off shitting on America. What do they do in America besides make it worse with their commentary?
>>
>>737847822
south park doesn't belong on tv
>>
Agreed. South Park fucking blows.
>>
>>737847945
watch the potty mouth hypocrite
>>
OP watches CP
>>
>>737847945
Shut up, retard. No censorship should be tolerated. They push the envelope. We need people like that, especially in this day and age where both liberals and conservatives want to censor everything that offends them.
>>
>>737845251
yeah, total idiots
have had a successful show for 20 years
get fucked millennial faggot scum
>>
>>737847945
it must suck to not realize how supply and demand works, even in entertainment.
>they produce shit
>it gets cancelled due to low ratings

>they produce something most people can relate to/enjoy
>2nd longest running animated show

im not saying you're wrong, but claiming that there is no demand for south park is false, or it would be cancelled.

if you dont like this, you can move to a non free market
>>
>>737848129
I'm not a hypocrite I'm not getting paid to post this.
>>737848253
You're an idiot. Censorship is bad no matter what!!! I'M A BIG BOY I WEAR BIG BOY PANTS I CAN SAY BIG BOY THINGS. Grow up. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>737847678
Not really, at least not when it comes to profanity. People only care about profanity because other people care about profanity.
To put it another way, people use profanity to shock the listener. The listener is shocked because the words are taboo. The words are taboo only because they have shock value. "Shit" and "poop" mean exactly the same thing. "Screw" and "fuck" mean exactly the same thing even in their various permutations: "screwed up" = "fucked up", "screwing around" = "fucking around", "screwing off" = "fucking off". But people don't react strongly when you say "screwed up" because "screw" isn't as taboo as "fuck", and for no other reason. When you normalize the words, they cease to be profanity. When the movie Gone With The Wind became the first movie to ever have profanity in it, there was a huge controversy and people all over the place complained. But today the word "damn" is hardly even considered cursing.
What Matt and Trey are actually doing is reducing the shock value of cartoon characters using profanity by running it into the ground every episode.
>>
>>737845251
good post op ignore these degenerates
>>
There's nothing really liberal about the show. They make fun of whoever is in office or whatever is in the social spotlight at the time. I take it you don't watch the show much
>>
>>737848323
Oh yeah, making money is success. They're really successful. It's great when a rich person takes food off your plate to shove more excess in their mouth. Let's have a round of applaus for their shitty drawings that do nothing but talk shit about stuff they don't personally like, while not personally doing anything for anyone anywhere besides interjecting their shitty commentary.
>>737848347
I understand how it works, I think the system is bullshit. They get a 'fight the system' fucking stereotype when the system was better than them. In life and the economy, the system is shaped by these people. How do they shape it? They just talk shit and live like greedy rich famous people. They produce nothing of value and the things they say are actually detrimental as it will never help anyone in their life at any time but idiots will sit around cackling to it.
>>
lmao OP hates southpark because his fragile feelings get offended when he watches it
>>
>>737848540
You're an idiot too. you understand it but you think they actually have a purpose behind their script other than to suck money from anywhere they possibly can to do more degenerate shit.
>>
>>737848834
what are you actually mad at? society? you're gonna be mad for a real fucking long time.

why dont you busy your life enriching yourself instead of trying to devalue others?
>>
>>737848499
Kek, youre on /b/ you dumb faggot, you should be bothered by censorship too.
>>
>>737848834
Who's plate are they taking food from?
>>
>>737848734
They can buy your local office retard. What do they suggest is better. What do they do better than what is already being done? OH NO LETS BE REBELS HAHAHAHAHA I BET I SOUND REALLY FUCKING GREAT CRITICIZING THIS WHILE DOING NOTHING IN LIFE BUT EATING UP RESROUCES SO ANYONE THAT COULD DO SOMETHING CAN GO LANGUISH AND DIE AND NOTHING BETTER WILL BE HAPPEN BUT JUST ENJOY YOUR LIFE SUCKING WHILE I MAKE FUN OF HOW MUCH IT SUCKS WHILE I GET HIGH BECAUSE IM A SCUMBAG THAT DOES DRUGS AND MAYBE YOUR FEMALE RELATIVE WILL LET ME PUT MY PEEPEE IN HER VAGINA
>>
>>737848967
>you think they actually have a purpose
No, actually, I don't. They're making the lowest grade of humor and not realizing that they way they're doing it will gradually erode the one reason that people watch the show.
Idiot.
>>
>>737849191
calm down bro its just a cartoon show
wash the sand from your vagina
>>
>>737848909
Fun fact, only the World of Warcraft episode only came close to hurting my feelings because I'm a fucking poor person and can't afford more entertainment than a videogame. I grew up with video games. I get to interact with other people through video games. But no, I'm a fucking loser for playing video games, while those shit bags made the episode because they do it too but they're just so much better than everyone, right?
>>
>>737849087
Kenny's family, apparently.
>>
>>737845874
they're both married and both have kids
>>
>>737848540
>What Matt and Trey are actually doing is reducing the shock value of cartoon characters using profanity by running it into the ground every episode.

And how is this not a net positive? I mean, you're currently posting on the home of desensitization. All triggers must be beaten mercilessly into meaningless.
>>
>>737848968
I actually have a job that is for the benefit of the public. I don't want to go into it because I'm not suppose to use my position for undue influence.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>737845251
>>
>>737849191
Nigga...
>>
>>737848998
No I shouldn't, who cares what medium this is. I can say something, what are they going to do, ban me? boo fucking hoo. People heard it. I said my peace. If it's a really big issue, it'll keep reoccurring.
>>
>>737845251
ur gay
>>
>>737849515
When is censorship not a bad thing?
>>
>>737849087
You know what, these rich fucking people in entertainment, they suck up their income and can say it's a success. They don't pay taxes proportional to the working poor. They have all this excess money sitting around they don't ever create anything of value, poor people that pay way more in taxes could of used that money to educate their kids instead some rich faggot gets to buy a sports car, do drugs, and sit around their house figuring out how to rip off tax payers.
>>
>>737845874
jealous faggot
>>
>>737849296
It won't erode it, that was simply the only reason people would watch it in the first place. They don't give a shit, they're degenerate scumbags that want to profit off the expense of everyone else.
>>
>>737849324
If I had a vagina you wouldn't talk to me that way, you loser faggot.
>>
>>737849410
>how is this not a net positive?
Because censorship of profanity is pointless to begin with, so it's a zero-sum game. Have you ever, at any point in your life, heard a censored audio of someone say [BLEEP] YOU and not known what he said? Have you ever watched an edited-for-tv movie and heard "FORGET YOU" and not known what the line was supposed to be?
In the words of Mike Muir:
"We need to start thinking, and that's a thing we don't like to do. Because once we start thinking, we come up with answers; answers we don't want because we know what they are. That's why we try to avoid it too long. That's why we're in such a FUCKED UP condition.
You can bleep that if you want to. The point still gets across."
>>
I think op likes fish sticks
>>
>>737849882
I'd you had a vagina we'd invoke the "pics or it didn't happen" clause.
>>
>>737849340
long time hardcore WoW player here. Retired after end of Wrath. I actually really liked that episode so Im not sure why it would offend you.
>>
>>737849381
That doesn't change my opinion because they didn't attract a spouse until they were rich and famous, and the spouse just went for an anchor baby so they could act like regular rich people and have better lives at the expense of others.
>>
>>737850051
>Because censorship of profanity is pointless to begin with
Then why not annihilate it? Who cares if the ones doing the annihilating are rich douchebags?
>>
>>737849191
what is it with you and resources? you think they sit around consuming shit all day and laughing their asses off?
>>
>>737850367
>Who cares
Honestly I could not possibly care less about Matt and Trey.
Except for Cannibal: The Musical, because that movie is god-tier camp. Whether they're rich or poor, what their political or religious views are, whatever has happened in the last decade on South Park, none of that matters to me in the least. I find the profanity argument to be amusingly circular which is why I haven't closed this thread yet, that's all.
>>
>>737849667
There are a lot of times. It's why we have laws against slander. I can say I personally dislike matt parker and trey stone for example. But you don't hear me making up false stories to discredit or harass them. Censorship has roles only retards would think it's bad because they can't do something. What's the purpose of what you are trying to do is a central point. If you're only doing things that's harmful like shouting fire in a public theater to panic people when there is no fire your shit shouldn't be tolerated. Censorship isn't inherently bad. I don't want videos of ISIS executions popping up in front of some of the young children I know even though I'd like for their parents to see it so they understand without it being explained. It's not wrong to censor things for certain demographics, people WANT fucking safe spaces.
>>
>>737849772
I'm sure he's got enough money to buy anything I could possibly want just to justify your argument. I can't claim I'm really jealous or envious because I wouldn't pollute the worlds entertainment with that kind of worthless bullshit even for money.
>>
>>737850936
this
theyre not fucking leftists sitting around trying to get entitlements
btw - dont like s.p.
>>
>>737845251

>Having this much random hate for a TV show out of the blue
>OP confirmed to be either Trey Parker or Matt Stone.
>>
>>737849711
How are they ripping off tax payers if they themselves are paying tax? Would they not also be ripping themselves off? Even if it's not proportional to the working poor it is still deemed a fair amount of tax to pay by the government based on their income.
You just sound like a pissed off poorfag, who is pissed off for the wrong reasons.
>>
But if not for them then their wouldn't be much Kenny vs spenny
>>
>>737850051
There is a difference between it happening and educating people how to respond before encountering it. Are you fine with people under 18 using this website? I report them so they get banned. I like censorship. Idiots with less experience don't know what's good for them they hear stupid arguments like CENSORSHIP IS INHERENTLY BAD ALWAYS ALL TIMES and believe it.
>>737850173
you monster.

>>737850201
That's what I thought you vagina craving thirsty faggot
>>
>>737850248
I don't play WoW, I look down on you for liking that kind of video game. You are a fucking fool to buy that shit, that looks stupid and boring. Why don't you play good video games?
>>
OP is obviously Kanye
>>
>>737851479
Comedy Central is playing their episodes all day today
>>
>>737851743
Trying too hard
>>
>>737850936
Yes I do. When I was going to be homeless every waking moment I was stressed out working to secure basic necessities like shelter and food. Every action I do costs energy, energy I have comes from eating, sleeping, and hygiene conducted in my shelter. Just being alive doing nothing, even if you do something and it has no results, you are slowly fucking dying and my society I live in hates you for not being more productive, they want you fucking dead. There is a net amount of production needed to keep you alive, if you produce none of that and do nothing else beneficial for those that do you're a fucking leech.
>>
>>737851637
>vagina craving
>faggot

I don't think you know what words mean anymore.
>>
>>737845251
I agree, it had some funny moments though, I remember laughing pretty hard when cartman thought he was invisible and was naked on the stage, mind you I was around 15 years old.
>>
>>737852111
Do you EVEN suck cocks faggot?
>>
>>737852051
so basically you are mad at them because you are a poor faggot that got offended by the WoW episode
get over it and move on with your life
>>
File: op.png (1MB, 1183x645px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
1MB, 1183x645px
>>
>>737852051
Who are they leeching off of though? As far as I know they aren't on welfare, and can afford to support themselves. They created their own wealth and means to live. I still don't see why you are mad at them.
>>
>>737852203
Does vaping count? It's kinda like a robot cock. If RoboCop had a dank vape dick I'd totally blow him.
>>
>>737852465
Yeah man, vaping is dank.
Hey bro do you like memes dude?
>>
>>737851509
Rich people consume more resources while having more resources thrown their way. They are parasites. They're detrimental to other people but have connections they'll benefit the least amount they can so they can keep sucking up more for themselves past anything they'll ever have or need.
>>
>>737852551
You bet all your fucking base I like memes. Girugamesh!
>>
>>737851847
Trying what, I never played wow, I'll never play wow. OOOH LEYROY JENKINS KEKEKKEKEKEKEK yeah well it sounds like a bunch of retards yelling retarded stuff, and other retards getting mad their retarded shit didn't work. Sorry but wow just looks fucking retarded. even the people that play it don't like it, they'll buy fucking levels so they don't have to play.
>>
>>737846448
This. Everyone was talking about the show when it came out so I felt I had to see it. I remember renting the first few seasons from Blockbuster. Last episode I watched was the one where the bikes they rode were giant dildos or giant ballsacks or something.

I didn't get it. It's not even an attempt at humor. It's not even funny in a perverse way.

It's like in fifth grade when you're having a conversation with some qt 9 year old and the retarded kid screams out "nigger" or something, and you laugh then you both continue your conversation. Matt and Trey are the retarded kid yelling nigger. After a while it's just not funny anymore.
>>
>>737852636
Nearly illegible /b/ro, come on. Also, your points are pretty fucking weak.
>>
>>737852111
No I know losers like you. You don't care about that girl at all. But let's all just elbow rub and heehaw have a heehaw laugh heehaw heehaw lolollolololol so funny you fucked a vagina. Most women I know are better off without men. Some women are just shit heads and you're the type of guy that's okay with shitheads if you can go around talking about how you put your penis in a vagina that one time while that shit head is going around being a shit head because you enable it.
>>
>>737849515
"Ive said my peace" lol, ive been watching your posts, so many fuck ups like these. Youre hilariously clueless.
>>
>>737852754
Yeah dude, I like memes too man, listen bro just take it easy dude, life can be hard sometimes dude, but don't take it too seriously okay man? I just like to sit back, relax and have a vape bro, just check out the latest memes dude and just chill out man, know what I'm saying bro?
>>
>>737852898
Did you get pissed off at the retarded kid or feel jealous of his disability bux?
>>
>>737852417
No. I simply find nothing of value in their show. They do nothing of value for the world. Then I see them sucking up production of the world more so than anyone else and I wonder why the fuck anyone else is okay with this.
>>
>>737846267

>drawn

Kys
>>
>>737845251
>>>737848540
>>What Matt and Trey are actually doing is reducing the shock value of cartoon characters using profanity by running it into the ground every episode.
>
>All triggers must be beaten mercilessly into meaningless.

Until we are left with tolerance and apathy, no doubt?
>>
File: 1481669023987.jpg (54KB, 571x570px) Image search: [Google]
1481669023987.jpg
54KB, 571x570px
>>737845251
yes prophets are never appreciated in their own time.

>did they make fun of some bullshit you take way too seriously? show me where the mean cartoon makers touched you op
>>
>>737845251
Someone didn't take his Butter's creamy goo this morning!
>>
>>737853014
Of course I don't care, but if you're going to bring your vagina into the conversation then of course we're doing to need documentation of its existence. If the presence of said vagina is not pertinent to the conversation then the claimant may feel free to shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>737845251
This.
Retard tier humor for the lowest common denominator, "suck ma balls" and all the degenerates laugh.
>>
>>737852898
It was a shot at the airplane industry
>>
>>737852452
rich people suck money up from poor people. rich people save their money, poor people spend it. a rich guy buys a few expensive items that cost a lot once in a while to show off, poor people are the real money spenders spending money on small items constantly. poor people spend more often than rich people, but rich people try to argue they spend more since it was a larger amount while devaluing the dollar for everyone and fucking the economy over because the economy is people spending money and not hoarding it. so once these rich faggots got this hoard of money they suck up more resources, get the best services, and they'll have enough money to evade taxes
so like bill gates in the 90's evaded something like 3 million in taxes while his business was based in califonia, and it was the exact budget amount public education was lacking that year, and his fucking kids have a way better education than anyone else can afford. so that few millions are sitting around as a drop in the bucket for little billey and his kids are set for life, while other people are fucked.
>>
>>737845251
Seasons 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 were good. Other than that it's not good. I don't like South Park that much anymore, but they used to be hilarious to me. Now I watch shitposting youtubers if I want to laugh. It's always sunny, old Archer and Tosh.0 are the only TV shows i'll watch currently. Rick and Morty is fun to watch but it isn't funny like all of the normies say.
>>
File: philcollinshill.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
philcollinshill.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>737851755
Could possibly be Tom Cruise or Phil Collins
>>
ITT: fags undermining the satirical purpose of the show and focusing only on the profanity and crudeness.
I'm not saying the show is a masterpiece of television, or that it deserves respect etc. JUST that most people are butthurt and love to hate on what they don't like.
>>
>>737853304
Degenerate located.
>>
>>737852788
I definitely agree modern wow is shit but you'd love it, it's full of people who type like you and think like you. You'd fit right in
>>
>>737848540
I think it's a good thing if we curse more, honestly. I've argued to many people that there shouldn't be a reason to get upset at cursing unless it's directed towards someone, and even then, it's not the actual word that effects you in that situation. It's the intent. I hate censorship. I hope one day people grow the fuck up and stop getting butthurt about everything.
>>
File: IMG_0110.jpg (17KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
17KB, 210x230px
'Member?
>>
>>737845251
"I lik wen da fat dood says suck my balls lol!" - the average south park fan 2017
>>
>>737852908
I don't need to make strong points, good stuff is reserved for rich people. If I do anything good, rich people will make money off it before I can.
>>
>>737853074
How so, is someone going to make a parody of it that retards will eat up even though it's shit animation just so they can go buy drugs?
>>
>>737853464
Why are you making it seem like it is their responsibility for how the economy works?
You STILL are trying to make the same retarded points.
You are saying that the infrequency of their spending is what is keeping poor children from getting a better education?
Where is your source on how they evade paying taxes? Do they not have to abide by the same laws as other working american citizens?
>>
>>737853382
Okay I get it pal, you've never had a vagina.
>>
>>737854203
Hey do you like memes ?
>>
Op, have you seen the Margaritaville episode? That might change your opinion
>>
>>737853681
>and Tosh.0
why did they stop putting people in gas chambers. how can you like that show? you're on tier with wow gamers. idiot.
>>
>>737854482
>you've never had a vagina
Have you? Are you post-op?
>>
>>737853681
>old Archer and Tosh.0 are the only TV shows i'll watch currently.

Oh, so you're a retard with shit taste, OK.
>>
>>737853941
As if I care about fitting in you fucking normie.
>>
>>737854027
You're a very mature individual, and I admire you.
>>
>>737853681
>archer
>tosh.o
Both are trash, kys.
>>
>>737854591
Not really it's just going to go to a server for advertisements and stuff, and some asshole trying to make money off it will you dip.
>>
>>737855110
OK cool, do you vape?
>>
>>737854369
Source
Look up double irish with a dutch sandwich you ignorant clod
>>
>>737849340
The episode was funny as hell. Are you offended because you are actually a fat disgusting cheeto-dusted neckbeard like the OP character?
>>
>>737855209
You didn't provide a source, faggot.
You just told me to look something up.
And you provided no evidence that they use this method of tax evasion.
You aren't even trying. Anybody could make the same baseless claims as you.
>>
>>737854601
No I haven't, and no I probably wont if I'm lucky since it's trash entertainment. It's just as bad as yellow journalism and tabloids you'd find at the grocery store about gossip. If the creator of south park had half a brain they'd be self aware enough to stop making trash and do something productive.
>>
>>737854608
Tosh.o is like a generic third rate bargin bin of that one show, what's it called, home movies they'd send and eventually bob faggot was the narrator, except it's like a million times worse even if it was bob saggot or tosh o presenting it because the entire medium is fucking rubbish and they act like fucking assholes they should probably just kill themselves
>>
>>737854720
Well I'm sorry the idea of getting to use a vagina is so foreign to you that you'd think that.
>>
>>737855735
So, what is "good" entertainment in your magnificent opinion?
>>
>>737855201
Why wouldn't you want to consume nicotine you fucking pansy?
>>
>>737855312
No but I was poor and living with my parents at the time. It was one of the things that woke me up and made me realize these guys are huge fucking pricks that should have something better to do in this world but suck up all the money they possibly can so no one else that would use it to make it better can.
>>
>>737852132
the best thing about south park is the social comentary though especially the latest seasons. The whole trump and hillary part was great.
>>
>>737855585
I'm not making any claims about them specifically you fucking idiot. go hang yourself under a tree. why shouldn't i assume they're the same as the worse rich people on this planet that live in greed and excess when all they do is a shitty show that makes the world worse while trying to get a few laughs off making fun of equally stupid stuff like reality tv. I find it unbelievable you'd think this entertainment is worth defending when the creators of it made it ironically to mock fucking idiots like you that would keep paying it.
>>
>>737853258
prolly scientology ha
>>
>>737853387
are you talking about family guy? because im pretty sure south park is the one cartoon with the most social commentary out there.
>>
File: 1496450326789.png (173KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
1496450326789.png
173KB, 308x326px
>>737854120
>>
>>737856305
>>737856460
Is social commentary the trendy new thing to say?
>>
>>737856057
Cool, hey do you like memes?
>>
southpark is a solid show

unlike most comedy shows, it got somewhat better over time too
>>
File: 1477358910544.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477358910544.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>737845251
>>
>>737855963
>I'm a proud gay transman
Time to stop posting kiddo
>>
I knew a guy who wasn't a fan of South Park. He made a post on Newgrounds about how terrible it was. 6 years later, he came out of the closet.

Care to risk that, OP?
>>
>>737855977
Are we talking about shitty drawn cartoons like south park? The Simpsons were epic, in fact against censorship the horror/Halloween episodes were fucking amazing and funny. It's too bad the simpsons creative minds moved on to futurama and that got canceled. family guy is trash i despise seth mcfarland as much as trey parker and matt stone. honestly most western entertainment that's animated is fucking bullshit, even the simpsons had to export their animation and jesus they went to hell well before the movie but that was just terrible it's only kept a float as a cash cow and the people really making anything entertaining on that kind of toon moved on a long time ago. Let's not even get started on adult swim since they're some of the worse liberal faggots on the planet putting tim and eric and that fucking dingo show on
>>
>>737845251
7/10

Not bad
>>
>>737856615
Why r u angry? It was just his opinyon dude... I lyk south park but im cool wif peeps that r not in2 it
>>
>>737845874
Tell us how you really feel
>>
>>737856305
>I have half a brain
>it does all the involuntary things I need to live
>I don't have to wrry about breathing or feeding myself because other people took pity on me
>omg south park that episode was so funny lawlhahalololoklkikek
>>
>>737845874
You sound like an absolute fucking faggot
>>
File: 6134561.jpg (35KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
6134561.jpg
35KB, 453x576px
>>737856743
No. I don't like memes you dip.
>>
>>737856820
How do I get paid to say stupid stuff like that?
This reminds me of that part of that movie idiocracy when they'd mention stuff like brawndo and how they get paid everytime they say prawndo so they keep saying brawndo or whatever corporation it was
>>
>>737857253
Cool, do you vape? (Its cool if you don't)
>>
>>737848967
What are Matt and Trey doing that is any different show on TV?

Are the creators of CSI any better?
>>
File: 1473806411385.gif (120KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
1473806411385.gif
120KB, 600x487px
>>737845874
>>
>>737857419
What lol?? CSI isn't a comedy, let alone a cartoon!! Get tricken real, loser
>>
>>737856886
alright man im just going to be honest im fucking drunk and lost track of this comment in the conversation but you seem really angry im not sure if your looking for a vagina or a dick but it really sounds like you're angry you can't find a dick on the internet which is really ridiculous
>>
>>737856959
risk what i use to watch new grounds south park was a few years before it but newgrounds was way better
>>
>>737857802
>I'm drunk
Woah!!! Cool!!! Save sum 4 me! XD lolz!!!!
>>
File: 1448381551495.gif (141KB, 499x256px) Image search: [Google]
1448381551495.gif
141KB, 499x256px
>Your Tears
>>
>>737845874
Americans applying political labels to everything is super pathetic
>>
>>737858826
Fuck off you leftist shillary cuck! Get redpilled you beta fag
>>
>>737857410
Honestly you're more obsessed with vaping than someone that actually vapes. That's cringe worthy. Like if your spouse vaped or something it's something you'd see all the time and it'd be this in joke you're making about vaping but instead you're just like trying to find some info about vaping. I can't even come up with why this is an issue to you. I would have to make up some weird story. Like was your mother single and she got a new boyfriend and he was really mean to you and blew vape smoke in your face or something?
>>
>>737858958
That's cool, hey do you like memes? (Its cool if you don't)
>>
>>737857419
I rarely watch CSI I am going to confuse it with law and order, is that the one that had the batman nipples movie robin kid? it's way better than south park.
>>
File: fuckalaugh.jpg (128KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
fuckalaugh.jpg
128KB, 679x960px
>this thread

you guys are fucking idiots.
>>
>>737859080
Completely off the topic of my question.

You are talking about MC Hammer. He is on NYPD Blue.
>>
>>737858958
Honestly you're more obsessed with vaping than someone that actually vapes. That's cringe worthy. Like if your spouse vaped or something it's something you'd see all the time and it'd be this in joke you're making about vaping but instead you're just like trying to find some info about vaping. I can't even come up with why this is an issue to you. I would have to make up some weird story. Like was your mother single and she got a new boyfriend and he was really mean to you and blew vape smoke in your face or something dude?
>>
>>737858958
Honestly you're more obsessed with vaping than someone that actually vapes. That's cringe worthy. Like if your spouse vaped or something it's something you'd see all the time and it'd be this in joke you're making about vaping but instead you're just like trying to find some info about vaping. I can't even come up with why this is an issue to you. I would have to make up some weird story. Like was your mother single and she got a new boyfriend and he was really mean to you and blew vape smoke in your face or something? Honestly you're more obsessed with vaping than someone that actually vapes. That's cringe worthy. Like if your spouse vaped or something it's something you'd see all the time and it'd be this in joke you're making about vaping but instead you're just like trying to find some info about vaping. I can't even come up with why this is an issue to you. I would have to make up some weird story. Like was your mother single and she got a new boyfriend and he was really mean to you and blew vape smoke in your face or something?Honestly you're more obsessed with vaping than someone that actually vapes. That's cringe worthy. Like if your spouse vaped or something it's something you'd see all the time and it'd be this in joke you're making about vaping but instead you're just like trying to find some info about vaping. I can't even come up with why this is an issue to you. I would have to make up some weird story. Like was your mother single and she got a new boyfriend and he was really mean to you and blew vape smoke in your face or something?Honestly you're more obsessed with vaping than someone that actually vapes. That's cringe worthy. Like if your spouse vaped or something it's something you'd see all the time and it'd be this in joke you're making about vaping but instead you're just like trying to find some info about vaping. I can't even come up with why this is an issue to you. I would have to make up some weird story.
>>
>>737858500
Buy your own unless the liberals sucked all the money out of the economy and told you to pay for it and then want to tax you for not having it.
>>
>>737860212
Political! :-)
Honestly you're more obsessed with vaping than someone that actually vapes. That's cringe worthy. Like if your spouse vaped or something it's something you'd see all the time and it'd be this in joke you're making about vaping but instead you're just like trying to find some info about vaping. I can't even come up with why this is an issue to you. I would have to make up some weird story. Like was your mother single and she got a new boyfriend and he was really mean to you and blew vape smoke in your face or something? Honestly you're more obsessed with vaping than someone that actually vapes. That's cringe worthy. Like if your spouse vaped or something it's something you'd see all the time and it'd be this in joke you're making about vaping but instead you're just like trying to find some info about vaping. I can't even come up with why this is an issue to you. I would have to make up some weird story. Like was your mother single and she got a new boyfriend and he was really mean to you and blew vape smoke in your face or something?Honestly you're more obsessed with vaping than someone that actually vapes. That's cringe worthy. Like if your spouse vaped or something it's something you'd see all the time and it'd be this in joke you're making about vaping but instead you're just like trying to find some info about vaping. I can't even come up with why this is an issue to you. I would have to make up some weird story. Like was your mother single and she got a new boyfriend and he was really mean to you and blew vape smoke in your face or something?Honestly you're more obsessed with vaping than someone that actually vapes. That's cringe worthy. Like if your spouse vaped or something it's something you'd see all the time and it'd be this in joke you're making about vaping but instead you're just like trying to find some info about vaping. I can't even come up with why this is an issue to you. I would have to make up some weird story.
>>
>>737860326
Every $1 you give provides a full day of meals to our neighbors in need in southeast Texas. Give someone their next meal today.
>>
>>737858638
Generally I suppose it's how much I hate rich people that act like shit heads complaining about the world when they are the most capable of changing things. You can't really expect them to do anything unless it makes them money though because fuck everyone else they have to live like kings, but they can just sit around complaining about how terrible things are even though they're the ones that have to change it even though it'd cost them, so they won't.
>>
File: 1488085921728.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488085921728.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>737845251
>OP posts pic of himself then says something equally retarded
>>
>>737850274
>it doesn't change my opinion because I'm full of shit
>>
>>737858826
Well you almost pass as someone cultured since they like to shit downward on everything as if it were all less cultured.
>>
File: Gay_cowboys.jpg (230KB, 1052x944px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_cowboys.jpg
230KB, 1052x944px
>>737860371
Oops forgot pic
>>
>>737859231
What the fuck is nypd blue? I'm going to guess that was during the 90's?
>>
>>737860794
Lol newfag detected
>>
>>737851162
You're gay
>>
>>737859339
>>737859498
that's weird and my head hurts from driking but im not going to stop drinking and it's oddly parrrely to you do ing that. because you'll do that anyway. im really not sure what you're doing here besides beng a dip.
>>737860326
fucker you got me for like the first sentence
>>737860371
rich people in texas are probably farmers so im less inclined to bitch about them then some city asshole that makes shitty cartoon drawings.
>>737860529
How does that make me full of shit?
>>737860604
>Oops forgot pic
that was for the best, don't you take coincidence as signs? you should be more superstitious or someone is likely to murder you.
>>737860900
okay pal, it's been cancled for 20+ years let's drag out some pepperage farm memes here not enough cowbell
>>
>>737856376
the epitome of butthurt
>>
>>737845251
You took mah jaawwb!
>>
>>737857404
>get paid everytime they say prawndo
Carl's Jr, not brawndo, Carl's Jr
>>
>>737845874
I agree anon-kun, but your talking to a bunch of people that decided they hated you when you opened up with an opposing opinion!
>>
>>737849191
Wtf man, why are you do jealous? Are you a cartoonist like them, but not as successfull? Because if you are some stupid kid who still lives with his parents, you really should shut up and rethink your arguments, you little hypocrite.
>>
>>737856460
>south park is the one cartoon with the most social commentary out there.
Yeah, like that one episode where worstescheisterwhatever sauce makes zombies if you use it as embalming fluid. Or that episode where moses demands macaroni pictures from kids at summer camp. or that episode where barbara streisand turnd into mecha-godzilla. there's LAYERS of social commentary going on there, especially with Robert Smith being Mothra.
>>
>>737850173
Are you saying I'm a fish?
I ain't no gay fish man, I'm the muthafuckin voice of a generation
>>
>>737849711
So you just hate them for being successful?
>>
>>737845874
They are both married you fucking retard.
>>
>>737862258
Yhsy fthat doesn't have elyctrolytes
>>737862403
I must be a retard for not making a shitty cartoon along with it.
>>737862410
How am I a hypocrite? Rich epople treat other people like shit, they sit around sucking up all the good things in life and complain about others while acting like other people who are in dire situations are already putting all their income toward survival+tax money, while some rich faggot sits around with means to change things but just criticizes it.
>>737862468
that show was shit so long before that, arguiabley it was always shit but your just referncing something years in that if you watched it from the start you have to have some kind of retardation or something that every day in your life you were okay going home and watching that piece of shit show
>>737862613
Not really. I personally wouldn't call them successful, I'd say they were wealthy. In terms of being wealthy, they're pretty much a blight on everyone else in the economy except some allfuent fuck selling them something big like a house or car.
>>737862886
so, are you trying to bring up a bbc meme?
>>
>>737863148
>referncing something years in
The zombie episode and mecha-streisand were both from the first season, anon. You're full of shit.
>>
>>737845251
Trumptard :(
>>
Been watching it since it first came on air and continued to watch it up to the present day.
Season 6 to Season 13 is how it should be done, none of this extended current events storylines bs. Make simple storylines that those kids would experience IRL, but then the situations get out of hand. They always start from a simple situation though.
That's what the next season should do.

Kaplaar!
>>
>>737863587
True story.
>>
>>737845251
>I would rather watch family guy amirite? xdddddddd
>>
>>737862072
They took yer jeerrb!
>>
>>737864347
Dey tookizz jeewahbb!
>>
>>737864454
Derr Terrkehh Derrr!!
>>
>>737863587
How am I full of shit, I watched some of it because a girl I wanted to have sex with watched it. I played one of the video games even though it was so obvious I wasn't going to get sex with her but whatever.
>>737863798
shillary supporter?
>>737863830
Yeah sounds like watching that was SO good for you that you went on to better things oh wait, you didn't, retard.
>>737864204
this is obviously bait, seth mcfarland is just as much as a degenerate piece of shit, probably worse.
>>
>>737864770
Coclblocked by South Park
>>
>>737864770
Says someone getting butthurt about the existence of a cartoon.
>>
>>737864770
let me guess, rick and morty fan?
>>
>>737864770
Hi my name's Ura.

Ura Fag
>>
>>737864770
I don't tell you how to suck dick's so don't tell me what cartoons to watch, m'kay?
>>
>>737864918
>s
that didn't cockblock me i just had little noto no chance it just would of been really weird at the time. that's like ancient history even though i'd still bang her if it was like a thing to do but it was before the internet was a common thing and she's probably fucking some other guy now if you just wants a feels bad man whatever fine it feels bad man.

>>737865005
Yeah I guess it was just a cartoon, it was pretty retarded anyone could get rich or famous off it. What a fucking shame. I suppose it's more of a shame that they couldn't do anything to improve society instead of just constantly producing the shittiest cartoon around.
>>737865122
okay, cool story, i mean if you want me to butt fuck you your being somehwat discreet at least but it's not going to happen.>>737865016
I've never seen it
>>737865263
I haven't told you what dicks to suck. im sure you go about sucking dicks but you doing it how and me telling you when is just totally different or i'd beat your ass to give me that fucking money you got for it after.
>>
>>737864770
You're full of shit because you said certain episodes that someone was referring to, were later episodes. When it turns out they were from the first season except for the jew scouts episode.
This is why.
>>
>>737865532
This is a dumb thread. You're a funny guy OP. Never change.
>>
>>737865532
Reeeeeeeee!!!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!!!¡!!!¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>737865532
Suck
>>
>>737845251
Hi guys! How is it going?
>>
>>737865650
You lost me at jews just go kill yourself idiot.
>>737865898
All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who is makin' the movie... we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love- Anon.
>>
>>737865532
My
>>
>>737865532
Balls
>>
>>737866128
I'm just going to use the ahir of the dog tobnight and then tomorrow is another day with a shitty ahng over
>>
File: bait.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>737845251
*Matt Stone and Trey Parker
Get the order right if you are going to bait.
>>
>>737866129
We Are The Clit!
>>
>>737866289
I Am Master Of The Clit!
>>
>>737866129
Get the fuck off your own post!
>>
An the Clit shuts it down! Ftw
>>
Other boards don't even understand I am the clit commander. they tell me they're going to kill me if I get within a thousand yards.
>>
>>737866129
Schmokin weed, rollin blunts...
>>
>>737866964
I am the Clit Commander!
>>
If you blast a girl in the ass, does she fart?
>>
I'm not even supposed to be here
>>
Fuck you guys, I'm going home
>>
Bwwongg
>>
>>737864637
DER KA DERP!!
>>
>>737845251
nobody is gonna take your side propaganda bot!
you want us to listen to you and only you, you are trying to tell us, "Don't listen to their actors, listen to ours, give up all your freedoms and privacy, and rights.." So fuck you! you piece of shit!
>>
>>737867515
I'm going to hang out with my more mature friends.
>>
File: ACH037_big.jpg (38KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
ACH037_big.jpg
38KB, 565x318px
>>
>>737867012
you belong in a gas chamber tbh
>>737867279
that's not as funny as queefs
>>737867604
Oh right because a shittyily drawn cartoon is somehow doing more good than people wearing that kind of uniform.
>>
>>737867581
Dah Keer Derrp Ahh Derrr!
>>
File: x_9ce65790-vi.jpg (21KB, 511x480px) Image search: [Google]
x_9ce65790-vi.jpg
21KB, 511x480px
>>
>>737867723
1, reference fail
2, reference fail
3, and what uniform do you wear?
>>
>>737867723
Pffff
>>
>>737867907
It's not a reference fail I just think degenerate drug addicts should be more properly managed. The hardest users don't even go to jail. They profit too much from being involved with those substances they're some of the worse people imaginable.
>>
>>737868131
So the reference was?..
>>
>>737867399
Craig...spotted
>>
>>737868306
Wanna play hockey on the roof?
>>
File: a4 (1).webm (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
a4 (1).webm
1MB, 320x240px
>>737867723
>>737867604
is this the best the trumptards got to try and propagandize us? fucking pathetic,
>>
File: 68a.jpg (59KB, 650x503px) Image search: [Google]
68a.jpg
59KB, 650x503px
>>737868187
The refernce was that everyone should go Rodrigo Duterte on you faggot, and then kill you again because i had to use a search enginge to spell it right.
>>
>>737868494
Can'tgetthereferencefag.
>>
>>737856983
You just sound butthurt in general dude. Best I can prescribe is a 6 pack of wine coolers or some cheap beer. Grow up
>>
SnoochyBoochy Brrroo
>>
>>737868741
I'm not even sure cheap beer would kill enough brain cells for me to enjoy such shitty entertainment.
>>
>>737845874
says the super-colossal faggot.
>>
You just got knocked the fuckk out!
>>
>>737868494
Gave up then? kek
Me ftw
>>
Y'all need jumper cables?

Good cus we forgot the roach clip!

Shiit son!!
>>
>>737869319
All the ingredients to make a high nigga pie!
>>
>>737848834
How the fuck are they taking food off my plate?
>>
>>737869710
No starvin marvin, that's my pot pie!
>>
File: mfw.gif (332KB, 250x160px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
332KB, 250x160px
>>737845251

Eh, everybody has their own opinion.
>>
Shoulder Nova.
>>
>>737870059
Noine Noiine!
>>
OP died of shame.
>>
>>737870157
Ftw.
>>
>>737870753
I claim this post as my own!

In the name of Sir Shitpostington!
>>
>>737845874
>finding a traditional marriage union

die please thanks
>>
>>737845251
My favorite part was that season they built up with the hype Hillary was going to win only and trump stop it by winning
>>
>>737871228
>>737871250
Normies off my post!!
REEEEEEEEE!!! ¡!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!¡!!////!!¡.¿¡!!;!!
>>
>>737845874
Except that they both say that they hate liberals and conservatives, which is why they make fun of both sides.
>>
MY POST!!! AAAHHHHJJHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>737871748
Ftw
>>
>>737845251
Yep...tell that to thier success.
>>
File: MyPostBitchGoHome.jpg (1MB, 1600x1568px) Image search: [Google]
MyPostBitchGoHome.jpg
1MB, 1600x1568px
AAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!;

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>737872222
nice get
>>
>>737872301
Thanks dude, my first.
>>
>>737845251
I would have agreed with you, if you remplaced "Trey Parker and Matt Stone" with "Seth MacFarlane" and "South Park" with "Family Guy"
>>
File: 1497383324720.gif (1MB, 319x269px) Image search: [Google]
1497383324720.gif
1MB, 319x269px
>>737872117
>>
File: 1ji5nx2.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1ji5nx2.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>737845251
ok so lets be honest here mr. NSA
You want to know how to get everyone to follow you're propaganda willingly? Start with whats doing what's best for the people... make both republicans and democrats unite with you instead of uniting because of war.
>>
She likes to,
BM in the PM
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.