[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberals hate America?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 52

File: IMG_20170704_132442.jpg (44KB, 815x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170704_132442.jpg
44KB, 815x578px
Why do liberals hate America?
>>
File: lrl.jpg (53KB, 445x400px) Image search: [Google]
lrl.jpg
53KB, 445x400px
Because we can't deport you
>>
>>737833484
What a stupid cracker.
>>
he has a very punchable face
>>
>hating the flag the represents the country that lets you post things like that on the internet without consequences

its cool that some people will tell you how dumb they are
>>
>>737833484
>said the fake black guy that stole scholarships and opportunties from actual black people
>>
>>737835293
wow, a country that "lets" you post things on the internet
so generous to "let" you do that

fuck off
>>
>Treat minorities like shit
>Invade other countries on flimsy premises
>Create a rigged financial system that favors the rich and shits on the poor
>Run by corrupt politicians who let lobbyists write our laws
>Declare yourself to have Judeo-Christian values all the while

Why do they persecute us so?
>>
>>737836081
"let" yourself move somewhere else then
>>
>>737833484
The country was founded on Liberal principles, you twat.
>>
File: American History.jpg (899KB, 1237x3696px) Image search: [Google]
American History.jpg
899KB, 1237x3696px
Why do Americans (especially conservatives) hate everything and everyone else?
>>
>>737836329
lol
>>
Libtards are just generally hateful people.
>>
>>737836081
Not a god damned one of his friends' "countries of origin" offer them a better deal.
>>
Liberals dont hate America. That guy is just a shithead.
>>
File: germany has no freedom of speech.jpg (167KB, 1032x915px) Image search: [Google]
germany has no freedom of speech.jpg
167KB, 1032x915px
>>737836081
>wow, a country that "lets" you post things on the internet so generous

It is. Name another country that has freedom of speech.
>>
>>737833484
Because its the last thing for them to hate. They hate mexicans,blacks, chinks, gooks, muslims and now whities. And now they hate themselves. Its not just liberals but americans as a whole
>>
>>737838227
>Liberals dont hate America

Liberalism is dead. It was murdered by totalitarian commies like Talcum X.
>>
File: trump-hitler-1.jpg (162KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
trump-hitler-1.jpg
162KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>737833484
Talcum X back at cha for the one seven
>>
>>737833484
>Why is water so dry and sand is so wet
>>
>>737833484
pathological altruism
>>
>>737838377
>>
Why do conservatives say they promote American idealisms and freedom, yet get pissed off about faggots, minorities, immigrants, liberals, and anyone that tries to exercise free speech that doesn't tie in with their own core values?
>>
>>737836081
move to germany or china and try it, glhf.
>>
>>737838580
>anyone that tries to exercise free speech that doesn't tie in with their own core values
Why do liberals?
>>
>>737838580
if it contradicts the romanticized version of America they think they should have (like that of Leave it to Beaver), then they'll rage about it for several months or even years.

Wait until December, and bathe in the conservative tears about why people are saying
>Happy Holidays
instead of just
>Merry Christmas
This, as they're whining about why the Starbucks cups are red.
>>
>>737838580
i'm a classical liberal and conservitives now adays are more liberal then most of the left and has forced moderate left leaners to the right like myself as the right is more likely to uphold american values like the first amendment,fourth amendment,second amendment and so on unlike the left who want to restict are freedom of speech to germany levels.
>>
>>737835293
kek as if a free internet is a goal
>>
>>737838803
This tbh.
>>
>>737836329
I'm with you on points 2 to 4, but it's not the conservatives fault.you need to take a better look at what's happening there, and figure out for yourself who is running shit.
>>
>>737838803
to add on to this i also say it's not about liberal VS conservitive, it's left VS right
>>
>>737838793
>tears
Just because <1% of the US population gets triggered by our traditions, we have to change our lifestyles, idk how that is good, this literally is the first step of ruining culture. The worst part of that is, that we aren't allowed to change other peoples culture, that'd be racist/sexist/x-phobic choose one, all of them have been used by them, but everyone is allowed to change ours
>>
File: 1499150649142.png (1MB, 802x854px) Image search: [Google]
1499150649142.png
1MB, 802x854px
>not understanding that nearly every country celebrates winning the war that caused it's founding

Including Mexico and every country on the travel ban list. Meanwhile Obama and other previous presidents have ordered travel bans - they're a form of geopolitical pressure. At only 120 dsays the ban itself is shorter than the span of time spent arguing about the ban. He pretty much just did it so you'd call it racist in the face of all that and look stupid. He tweeted himself from Wrestlemania so the media would become histrionic over something they're already hypocrites concerning - many celebrities and even democratic officials have threatened or otherwise suggested violence against Trump.

He has liberals in a situation where they can't back off, even if some smart liberals realize what's happening they have to double down because they don't have the emotional braking power to slow down the progressive roller-coaster. They have to just hope the 1/3rd of the nation that's actually liberal ends up in control. Either hand power over to obsessive-compulsive millennials who don't realize they're being authoritarian because they've never experienced authoritarian policy or let the 6th party system be destroyed by Trump.

Remember, when liberals claim to be representative of national opinion they're only representative of about 30% of Americans and wouldn't be anywhere close to where they are in terms of promoting and installing their policies without institutional infiltration and abuse. We are probably witnessing the death of institutions far beyond the 6th party system, by the time Trump is done with us college degrees will be as worthless as the adult daycare centers that issue them.

You should probably go learn a trade now because white collar Americans are about to be lined up and shot - figuratively, anyway.
>>
>>737836081
Yeah. Unlike North Korea, Burma, Cuba, China, anywhere in the middle east, etc.
>>
>>737836081
Well, the others aren't letting you do that.

Why is it "letting" you ask? Because you trigger atleast dozens of weak faggots and countries like germany censor you because of just one crying faggot. Be happy, nigger
>>
>>737833484
Anyone who feels that way should fuck off to Europe
>>
File: US interventions.jpg (76KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
US interventions.jpg
76KB, 600x474px
>>737839127
No one is 'triggered' by your "traditions" (whatever romanticized fantasy that might be); people just want the freedom to either participate in them, and/or have their own traditions included as well (inclusion).

But yes, you change other peoples' cultures all the time. It's what you've been famous for since the end of WWII: you're either bombing the shit out of them, forcing them to adhere to the "Holy Triad" of consumerism (McDonald's, Disney, and Coke), or threatening them nonstop if they choose not to comply. You do everything you can to prevent anyone from having even a semblance of economic self-determination and/or identity, even in their own countries.

If you are feeling threatened, you have no one to blame but yourselves. And I say this as an American.
>>
>>737833484
Yeah, fuck everyone who fought in wars for your independence and setting examples for modern countries. Fuck the people who fought for equal rights and ending slavery. Fuck all of it

ungrateful little twats
>>
>>737839236
Don't forget Canada, Germany and Great Britain... your online OPINIONS can land you in legal trouble. Let that sink in. You can get fined or jailed for having an OPINION that disagrees with the government. In supposedly free nations.
>>
>>737833484
Why amaricans call all this leftist scum "liberals"? Everywhere else when you say liberal people think about Mises, Hayek, Smith and co.
>>
>>737839458
And corporations! And Nazis! And Fascists! The 1%! And free stuff! And living in my parent's basement!
>>
File: baby boomers.jpg (358KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
baby boomers.jpg
358KB, 800x1600px
>>737839680
>I'll ignore what you said and just play into the typical anti-millennial platitudes while pretending none of those previous factors had an effect on what's taking place today.
As I said, you have no one to blame but yourselves.
>>
>>737833484
Fuck the police, coming straight from the underground.
>>
>>737839458
Globalisation is not really us changing the others, rather everyone getting on the same level, even if its fast food or entertainment.

My country, germany, is a great example of losing traditions because a dozen of people came here and got triggered. You literally are forced to rename your christmas fair/market whatever its called in usa, to winter fair/market.
Because some people got triggered we have to change wow

I can understand the change of traditions and culture if the majority wants that, but why are we forced to change when the obvious minority cries.

Also, modern countries invading and forcing their consumerism isnt as problematic as you think it is, it actually caused shit countries get better.

Not sure how some shitskin muslim refugess invading germany forcing us to change fixes anything
>>
Can america just accept that canada is the superior NA nation and assimilate already
>>
>>737839900
dual dubs of truth btw
>>
>>737839900
>a few immigrants a year is an invasion
>exploitation of the Global South by the Global North is making them better
>wasn't saying this shit when (You) were doing the actual invading, raping, pillaging, and/or exploiting
mhmm, tell me again why Assad is 'bad.'
>>
>>737839458
>people just want the freedom to either participate in them, and/or have their own traditions included as well (inclusion).
and yet, we constantly see snowflakes getting "triggered" by halloween costumes, old statues, pictures of founding fathers, someone eating a taco, or, God forbid, a nativity scene.

Fuck off with your pretend ideals and see what actually happens out in the real world.

I'll just focus on the statues. Do you honestly think destroying history will make for a better future? The fucking muzzies are destroying historical sites all over the mid-east in the exact same way, but I have yet to see a liberal see the correlation.
>>
>>737840076
You realize we're behind ISIS/ISIL/Daesh, right? You also realize that instead of FUNDING them, we could be doing the right thing and getting rid of them, like the Kurds have been for some time.

But again, tell me why we 'absolutely should' nuke North Korea and create a refugee and ecological crisis no one is prepared for.
>>
I sometimes wonder if people who hate the States know that they don't have to live there.

Like, why do people immigrate there, just to do what they arent supposed to and then bitch that they are being oppressed or something? I don't get it. Like it black people are really concerned about their safety and their rights, they can move somewhere else where they feel like that isnt happening.

Same for liberals, really. Why do they stay? They could co to Canada, they could go to Mexico, and those are just the easy ones. A little bit of effort and they could move to Europe and get all the cucking they want and actually realize that it isnt so nice over here either.
>>
>>737833484
I missed when hating America was counter culture. Now I have to listen to all you faggots love Americs
>>
The more you learn about America and it's history the more you realize we have pretty much always been a garbage country. The majority of our citizens are retards. The government is run by elites who take from the poor so they can be even more elite. Trump's presidency is a pure symbol of the establishment winning again. Every move the government makes is designed so billionaires can rule the world.
>>
>>737840204
Of course I realize that. Benghazi was a gun running operation to arm those so-called "freedom fighters". Say what you want about Assad... and he IS a bad guy... but he still allowed churches in Syria. When we started arming ISIS, Putin quite correctly asked Obama ...and I'm only slightly paraphrasing... "Are you fucking kidding me???"
>>
>>737840480
>The more you learn about America and it's history from clearly leftist teachers in highschool and university, the more you realize we have pretty much always been a garbage country.

ftfy
>>
File: letgo.jpg (55KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
letgo.jpg
55KB, 960x960px
America is a nation of equal good and evil; it's only a matter of what the subject chooses to focus on at the time.
>>
>>737835293

So do most others, for much longer than the US.. grow up dude.
I used to think a lot like that until I actually got to travel around the world a bit.. and realised our "freedoms" aren't anything special. Most civilized countries have the same (or more) level of freedom.

Do NOT take my word for this. Go out. Educate yourself.
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58KB, 256x256px
>>737835293
I've found the Cleetus
>>
>>737833484
Didn't this white nigger say he was going to sue anyone that said he wasn't black?
>>
File: 1498340848775.png (206KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498340848775.png
206KB, 540x540px
>>737839458

>All US interventionism is economically motivated

This is such a nihilistic view I can't take it seriously and it's coming from the same side that supports interventionism and globalism politically. Believe me, I'd love if my country spent no money helping other countries, as for resisting globalism that's your job, we don't actually have the authority to stop international businesses. It's your own countrymen's fault for liking trashy things.
>>
File: 1000sheep3.jpg (82KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1000sheep3.jpg
82KB, 1000x600px
>>737840609
>Baaaahhhhh

ftfy
>>
If America is so evil and so terrible, why
a) are so many people crowding our borders to come in?
b) are the liberals warning them to stay away from this terrible place?
c) aren't all these people who hate America leaving... especially the high profile celebrities that PROMISED to leave?
>>
>>737840638
>(or more) level of freedom.

Name one.
>>
>>737836329
Go back the leftypol nigger.
>>
File: 1492006461697.jpg (392KB, 1100x799px) Image search: [Google]
1492006461697.jpg
392KB, 1100x799px
>>737833484

>Why do liberals hate America?

Aren't you conservatives all about FREE SPEECH? Of course you are, as long as people voice opinions that please you.
>>
>>737837807
You cuntservatives are just as bad if not worse you retard.
>>
>>737836329
Shitskins deserve to be treated like shit.
>>
>>737833484
Talcum X.
>>
>>737840818
Are you fucking serious? PLEASE cite an example of conservative students rioting and burning up the place when a liberal speaker was supposed to appear on campus.

I'll wait.

Milo will also wait.
>>
>>737837807
I think most lefties are self-hating. At least the white ones. The black ones just suffer from white race envy.
>>
>>737840778

As someone who hasnt read any of her books but has researched her idea of objectivism, ive never really understood why people hate it so much.

Seems like most people are upset about it because its a selfish belief, but I dont see the issue.
>>
File: BaitCraft.jpg (176KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BaitCraft.jpg
176KB, 720x1080px
>>737836792
>>
>country goes to shit
>go somewhere else or die
>"Hey kiddo, America is awesome"
>go to America
>"Hey kiddo, gtfo"
>seasons change time passes on
>"Hey kiddo, you've been here long enough to be considered American. Now it's your turn to tell others to gtfo"

rinse repeat
>>
>>737838373
he does kind of has that nigger nose tho.
>>
>>737838373
>we're all the same
>shun the halfies
fucking niggers
>>
>>737840948
>some people are actually this delusional
ewe lad
>>
>>737840948
The dollar scale makes that even more interesting. The lower your income, the more the left will tell you it's someone else's fault. The higher the income, the more the left will tell you it's YOUR fault and to feel guilty.

All to keep people supporting Democrats.
>>
Because they want to export the revolution by dismantling national governments. All leftists are closet communists of some sort.
>>
>>737838580
Freedom of speech goes both ways. The difference with liberals is that if they hate something you like or say they try and silence you.
>>
>>737840934
You're right. Conservatives don't riot. They just shoot up churches.
>>
>>737833484
We should be able to remove people from this country for saying this.
>>
>>737841017
It's the great liberal myth that conservatives hate immigration. We love it when it's legal. Liberals consistently conflate illegal border crossings with legal immigration.
>>
>>737838793
liberals get pissed that a majority christian nation doesn't pander to some "atheists".
>>
>>737841120
And conservatives don't? Have you met Trump supporters? They get offended so easily they make tumblrfags look rational
>>
>>737838803
I agree, there was a time when it was conservatives that were censoring movies, games and tv because of things that were offensive. Now it's the neo-marixsts doing to in the name of justice.
>>
>>737833484

There is literally no ideological lengths a nigger won't go to blame everyone else for their own shortcomings.
>>
>>737838510
But if the internet loves Hitler. And thwy always compare trump to Hitler. So they really do love trump.
>>
>>737841209
Christians get pissed when someone believes literally anything else.
>>
>>737839046
exactly, Liberals are not liberals in the US, they are closer to marxists.
>>
>>737841238
Ask Milo about being silenced. Or, Anne Coulter. Or Ben Shapiro. And so on.
>>
>>737840934

>PLEASE cite an example of conservative students rioting and burning up the place when a liberal speaker was supposed to appear on campus.

Ok.

>pic related
>>
>>737840818
Name some examples of conservatives censoring or violently attacking anyone for holding opposing opinions
>protip: you can't
>>
File: 1498815894027.jpg (448KB, 1100x791px) Image search: [Google]
1498815894027.jpg
448KB, 1100x791px
>>737840971

It's the character John Galt that angers people, primarily liberals who see the situation in which everyone really was just holding him back from realizing Galt's Gulch as unrealistic or impossible. Meanwhile Trump practically is a living John Galt, really irritates collectivists aka communists.
>>
>>737841302
All atheists try to stop any celebration of Christmas.

Wait, that's not true? You CAN'T lump everyone together like that?

Silly me
>>
>>737839458
Plenty of liberals are triggered by white males just existing. Same goes for shit skins and Marxists around the world.

It really boils down to one thing. Envy.
White envy,
American envy
Success envy.
>>
>>737841312

>Ask Milo about being silenced. Or, Anne Coulter. Or Ben Shapiro. And so on.

These people are just assholes nobody wants to listen to anymore. Especially after it turned out that the first one is a pedophile.
>>
>>737839639
Its just the name that stuck.
Americans lefties call themselves "progressive" now because open borders and letting men cut their dicks off and be "women" is a "progressive" theory now.
>>
>>737841321
You really wanna go there? Back in the 1960s, it was the REPUBLICANS that fought for civil rights. MLK was a Republican. The ones in Washington who fought against it were Democrats like Al Gore Sr.

>Orval Faubus, Arkansas governor who fought against allowing blacks to attend white schools was a DEMOCRAT

Nice try.
>>
>>737841312
Ask Kathy Griffin about being silenced. Or Stephen Colbert. Or Meryl Streep. Or so on.

There's retards on both sides senpai. Just because liberals actually succeed at the bullshit more often doesn't mean conservatives aren't trying. They're trying really, really hard.
>>
>>737839896
The thing about Talcum X is that he was raised by white parents in a white neighborhood.

Why are half niggers and white niggers always the most annoying. Like that football player who knelled against "black oppression".
>>
>>737840480
Prove it faggot
>>
>>737841401
>get logic turned on self.
>criticize said logic

genius.
>>
>>737841393

>posting Ben Garrison unironically

You do understand, that that man has some serious screws loose in his upper story?
>>
>>737840044
15k illegals a weekend is not "a few".
and when we did the invading we brought civilization with us.
>>
>>737841571
Hahahahahahaha... wow. Lefties ignorant of history struck again.

Jesus, to coin a phrase from the 2000's, PWN3D.
/thread
>>
>>737833484
4chan, where edgelords follow all the rules
>>
>>737841571

>it was the REPUBLICANS that fought for civil rights

You asked for pictures of conservatives rioting not for pictures of republicans rioting. You got them, faggot.
>>
>>737836081
lmao when youre a moron and dont realize that in many countries you CANT do or say things like that without legan consequence. kys fag
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (19KB, 356x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
19KB, 356x227px
CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA!!
>>
>>737841571
you realize today is not 60 years ago right
>>
This is how I feel, and I am looking forward to seeing us totally embarrassed by our leader in the upcoming summit
>>
>>737833484
Same reason republicunts seem to be born dick suckers ready to fight their politician's wars because MURICA!

There are idiots on both sides.
>>
>>737841571
Dixiecrat =/= modern democrat
>>
>>737841861
See, you missed the point. In Little Rock, Arkansas, the DEMOCRAT governor enforced racial segregation. It was REPUBLICANS that fought against it. You can quibble over substituting "conservative" and "democrat" all you want, but the fact is... our side fought for civil rights while your side fought against it.
>>
>>737841972
I wasn't the one that had to go back 50 years for an example that ultimately proved my point.
>>
>>737842050
What's the statute of limitation on blaming other parties? I mean, there's still Democrats in Washington that are playing the Blame Bush card.
>>
>>737840460
hating america is in now.
>>
File: NormMacdonaldinDrag.jpg (405KB, 1280x867px) Image search: [Google]
NormMacdonaldinDrag.jpg
405KB, 1280x867px
>>737841321
Is that a pissed off Norm MacDonald?
>>
>>737840480
Is that why the establishment did everything they can and still do everything they can to harm him?
>>
I'll add this...as a conservative Republican... JFK was a good President. He understood the threat from Communism, lowered taxes, fought for civil rights at a time when his party was against it, and inspired us to go to the moon. Go read his inaugural address sometime. Very moving.
>>
>>737841571
Congratulations on showing all of us how little you understand basic American History.

You may go stand in the corner with your dunce cap, now.
>>
>>737840638
You can get arrested for Facebook posts in Canada, and the EU. Thats not even talking about all the bullshit socialist laws on air conditioners and other creature comforts these countries impose.
>>
>>737842193
I'm trying to say that democrats that fought against civil rights were not liberals, but were in fact conservatives preserving segregation. Btw, bipartisanship is bullshit anyways.
>>
>>737840818
Countering someones argument isn't banning free speech. The left bans speakers and tries to bully.
>>
>>737841681
Name one thing that's wrong about any of the Garisson cartoons posted until now.
>>
>>737838230
switzerland
>>
>>737840934
>There are no conservative students or universities
>>
>>737841321
1960s
>>
>>737841129
>t. Redditor
have a (you)
>>
>>737839941
no
>>
File: 1468292657646.jpg (23KB, 283x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468292657646.jpg
23KB, 283x350px
>>737841571
I thought you had to at least finish high school before being allowed to post on 4chan.

How'd this guy get through?
>>
>>737840044
almost a million immigrants isn't a few, nigger

Just like anon said, atleast we have civilization and share it, with undeveloped people living in shit african sand tents
>>
>>737842340
>Buying into that narrative

Think about it, retard. The establishment are the only people who benefit off of everything he and his administration does. Trump himself IS PART OF the establishment and I will never understand why people can't see that.

You want to talk about biased media? Research a little company called Sinclair.

You're being played for fools.
>>
>>737841017
America right now than it has been for everyone at anytime in it's history. Except for white men of course.

But everyone literally has never had it better.
>>
>>737841861
I'll bet you think you're in a riot when you're standing in a crowd... because that's the only prerequisite, in your mind, for something to be considered a riot.
>>
>>737833484
bECAUSE ITS BEING DETROYED BY EVERYONE ELSE>?
>>
>>737841093
it's the democrat party platform.
>Teh evil "rich"
>vote for us.
>>
>>737835293
>free internet
I got som bad news for you buddy
>>
>>737841116
The democrats almost got their shit pushed in because of that last election.
I wonder if they will go back to the bill clinton era next election or if they are gonna double down.
>>
>>737841119
Not really, they are all sheltered ideologues who would scream bloody murder if what they wanted actually was implemented.
>>
>>737838230
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country
>>
>>737841238
No conservatives don't. We don't pass hate speech laws or dox people to get them fired for calling someone a nigger.

we don't burn down our campus when someone shows up to speak we don't like.
>>
>>737841972
liberals are just as violently retarded as the were back then. look at your little protests, buncha weirdos with colored hair wearing strange and sometimes bdsm related clothing (or just naked) acting like brain dead retards and then physically attacking any counter protesters, thats when the liberals get their asses whooped (litterally almost every time) and cry victims the next day/ buncha pussies. you honestly have to be a pussy to be a liberal. and lazy
>>
>>737841290
Dinduism is almost a religion with them.
>>
>>737842521
>switzerland

Wrong. Switzerland throws you in jail just for asking questions about the holohoax.

"Holocaust denial is also illegal."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_by_country#Switzerland
>>
>>737838227
This. If you consider yourself a true liberal, adopt Libertarianism.
>>
>>737841302
no they don't. They get pissed when you try and censor their religious expression.
>>
>>737842050
>when you think theres a difference
>is moron
>kek
>>
>>737841086
They're not halfies though. They simply "identify" as black like it's a fursona.
>>
>>737841584
None of those idiots were silenced.
Being countered doesn't mean your'e being silenced.
>>
>>737841435
assholes do you... not the hundreds of people that wanted to come see them speak.
>>
>>737842337
Lul.
>>
>>737842788
Hillary and her ilk have usurped and then weakened the Democratic party for their own gain.

They don't represent their voters interests.

The same goes for Trump, but Republicans enjoy being poor and illiterate.
>>
>>737836081
>the UK is a 'free county' and they jailed someone for making posting anti-jihad sentiments to his facebook.

>>737836792
i lol's at "border hopping gringos"

>>737840044
I wish more people watched the Assad interview with Charlie Rose (at the start of the civil war), but it was dry af and the full thing was never put on TV. a waste of decent, informative journalism.
>iran
>assad
also, Assad is in Syria.

>>737841321
ib4t "i was only pretending to be retarded."

>>737842337
lol
>>
>>737841571
Hehe now you triggered those liberals.
expect a lot of
>muh southern strategy
> they flipped
>>
>>737843218
i will punch you in your fucking mouth
>>
>>737842989
Yeah, you abuse the law of our nation to serve your own ends.

Get fucked, you whiny bitch.
>>
File: IMG_0293.jpg (49KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.jpg
49KB, 620x387px
Such amazing, amazing space people going into space and doing great space things. One day we can look up to the space and say "waddup my African American" and space will respond with more space goodness as it sits there being black and infinite, star dust that looks like cobwebs stretching into the space, dry, no moister, so much space in space, oh sorry I started staring into space and thinking about milanias pussy, which, I might add, I did indeed grab. 10 hours later of space talk and space praise- ....and then, as I look out, the crowed was cheering because it was so big, kinda like my boy space, then the media, sitting right there clearly disappointed with this great, fantastic, amazing achievement of ours, well mine, mostly mine, decides to pan into ivankas asshole, and started saying look how empty the fields are no one turned out, as infinite and pitch dark as space. And the liberal snow flakes don't even realize it's day time still, so how does a black abyss like ivankas flanky asshole convince them it's an empty field? Fake news. So so fake. So fake. So. Fake. That I can tell you. Oh, and space is good. More space, more jobs, more security with space walls and such.
>>
>>737843308
I'd recommend you take a remedial U.S. History course before posting again.
>>
>>737841861
I didn't see a riot in that picture.
>>
>>737833484
Fuck America. Fuck Obama fuck trump and fuck anime
>>
>>737841209
I wish they did. Atheists are still discriminated against. Especially by Liberals.
Pic related.
Atheism is the most white male demographic you will find.
>>
>>737843062
>liberals are just as violently retarded as the were back then. look at your little protests, buncha weirdos with colored hair wearing strange and sometimes bdsm related clothing (or just naked) acting like brain dead retards and then physically attacking any counter protesters, thats when the liberals get their asses whooped (litterally almost every time) and cry victims the next day/ buncha pussies. you honestly have to be a pussy to be a liberal. and lazy

how'd that work out for the confederacy
>>
File: heina.png (26KB, 504x276px) Image search: [Google]
heina.png
26KB, 504x276px
>>737843528
Forgot pic.
>>
File: TakeSmileOff.jpg (28KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
TakeSmileOff.jpg
28KB, 453x453px
every single liberal is a liberal for ONE reason. a full week of work is "too hard" for them, so they figure social programs will help them live well while contributing the minimal amount possible. pretty sad honestly, its why majority of liberals are either incredibly dumb, extremely scrawny/giant pussy, a lazy bum, or any combination of those things. really a sad outlook for america with these pussies around. We're gonna end up like fucking Britain. a bunch of whiny pussies.
>>
>>737842403
are you one of those "they switched sides" fools?
Because only a handful switched. Many remained democrats for many years after.
>>
>>737836649
I'm 100% pro American and can't argue with this
Also progressive liberalism in 1776 was focused on like freedom of speech and religion but still hating gays and blacks. 200+ years of political evolution has given it a new definition and goal
>>
>>737843377
Oh I know us history, almost all of the dixiecrats stayed where they were after 1964. They weren't welcomed into the republican party as many liberals like to claim.
>>
>>737843329
stay triggered. You're living in trumps america now.
>>
>>737843543
>kek
>when you realize the democrats supported the confederacy
>>
File: 10541s.jpg (116KB, 860x500px) Image search: [Google]
10541s.jpg
116KB, 860x500px
>>737843417

>mob of 50 white people pursuing and harassing a black teenage girl
>I didn't see the riot in that picture.

Then you are retarded.
>>
>>737843789
nice oxford comma respect G
>>
>>737843890
democrat =/= liberal you dunce.
>>
>>737843789
I think its a form of a developmental issue. Many just suffer from a perpetual mamas boy syndrome or a unhealthy reliance on nostlaga. Just look at twitter all the faggy liberal types all act like they are still 15 year old boys. They don't wanna grow up. Most liberal eventually have to grow up and when that happens they become republicans.
>>
>>737843931
I hate conservatives as much as you, but you're an idiot, Jamal.
>>
>>737843543
the republicans won.
>>
>>737843931

Hurting someone's feelings is not a riot, you utter moron. It is not a crime.

This is a riot.
>>
>>737844116
When has that ever happened? You have a seriously incorrect view on who your allies are.
>>
>>737836649
>>737843820

Liberals of these days aren't liberals. They are progressive Marxists.
>>
>>737843931
Thats not a riot.
>>
>>737844167
No, they haven't. If anything, Trump winning is a testament that they lost. As many liberals voted for him, myself included.
>>
>>737844119
Honestly if you're white and a leftists you're basically going against your own interests.
>>
File: IMG_4964.jpg (83KB, 519x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4964.jpg
83KB, 519x524px
>>737833484
>>
>>737844116
the boomer generation for one.
Gen X. ect.

and me.
>>
>>737844216
See>>737844428
>>
File: IMG_4966.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4966.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>
Because modern leftists are not actually liberals. They're retooled Marxists, and wittingly or not their entire doctrine is built on an ideology that claims western society is inherently evil and must be dismantled to the core. Everything America has ever done wrong used as evidence of this and anyone who disagrees with them is treated like uneducated cucks for the capitalist system.
>>
>>737844322
leftists are not Liberals.
>>
>>737843543
lmao repubs won moron
>>
>>737836792
>win war against largely defenceless people
>people who fought off the vikings
Stopped reading there
>>
>>737844378
No, because not every Liberal is an SJW. You are alienating potential allies, because you are confining their political views to their party.

I hate muslims more than I hate christians.
I hate Feminists, Trannies, anti science faggots, and niggers.
I hate the very concept of globalism and especially immigration. And anti-pedos need to kill themselves.
>>
>>737844580
That was my point.
>>
>>737844651
Not defending his logic, but there used to be over 10 million native americans. There was a large gap of time between the vikings and the colonists, but due to genocide and disease, most of them died out.
>>
File: IMG_4967.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4967.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>
>>737835293
Actually, social media are private, commercial area's where freedom of speech doesn't apply. Instead of law's like that, they have acceptable speech policies in their terms of conduct/user agreement which say roughly what can and can't be said. But you know, go 'muricah for... some reason I'm sure
>>
>>737844914
oh well.
>>
>>737844724
then why are you a "liberal".
>>
File: women.gif (857KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
women.gif
857KB, 371x209px
this is how liberals also handle any kind of tool
>>
>>737844914
As it happens, native population stood at around 25 million just a hundred years before the arrival of the Mayflower, by which time it had dropped below 5
>>
>>737843151

Not the same anon but that is what race means.
>>
>>737845511
Many reasons, but the most important one is government. It should be controlled and many conservatives and SJWs disagree with that. Conservative can't resist injecting their christfaggotry into everything as well.
>>
>>737846254
Well, my numbers were off, but my point still stands.
>>
>>737833484
kek love all the assblasted patriots ITT. stay chubby ameridumbs
>>
>>737842616
Not him, but I just wanted to say I laughed at this.
>>
>>737846590
Oh I wasn't trying to correct you, just giving some more detail
>>
>>737842837
It's looking more and more like they're going to double down, seeing as Nancy Pelosi is still their leader and people like Maxine Waters aren't being told to shut the fuck up by the higher-ups in the party.
>>
>>737846825
Thanks.
>>
>>737838230
>fucking germans
>>
>>737833484
I'll let Frederick Douglas explain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ZblMfZpuw
>>
>>737838793
>A single spermatocyte is a soul
Kek its a fucking cell that doesn't even have a full set of chromosomes
>>
>>737836649
you've read too much zinn and chomsky. i'm afraid you're so open minded you're brain fell out.
>>
>>737847281
This is a big reason why conseevatives are retarded.
>>
>>737847436
But he's right.
>>
>>737840818
> posting an edited version
>>
>>737833484
I dont hate america, i just think patriotism is stupid. I think patriotic people are dogmatic and somewhat fanatic.
>>
>>737836081

Mexico deports you or jails you for it. They might be right to do so.
>>
File: jews-da holohoax, you bastids.jpg (27KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
jews-da holohoax, you bastids.jpg
27KB, 400x600px
>>737842981

What a dismal list. Especially all the countries that throw you in jail for holohoax skepticism.
>>
>>737840638
>So do most others, for much longer than the US.. grow up dude.
>I used to think a lot like that until I actually got to travel around the world a bit.. and realised our "freedoms" aren't anything special. Most civilized countries have the same (or more) level of freedom.

name me one country better than USA#1, you can't...
>>
>>737847947
Japan.
>>
>>737848487
this
>>
File: 1404885650243.jpg (12KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1404885650243.jpg
12KB, 267x200px
MFW people call themselves American when one side says white men shouldn't have opinions, and the other side reveres a man who sucks off banks harder than a kirby vacuum then claiming he loves Andrew Jackson. When Andrew Jackson wanted to kill bankers.

Both sides of this fucking country have no fucking clue what they are doing. The only sane group is the center left and center right.
>>
>>737838230
I think Japan has even more freedom of speech than we (the USA) do, but that's the only country I know of that does. Most so-called liberal European democracies censor hate speech which is unacceptable to me. Here in the US, legally we have freedom of speech, but it's not always able to be exercised practically. If you step too far to the left or right, everyone persecutes you. Instead of saying "Well your opinion is stupid but you have a right to it." They say, "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE!" and such.
>>
>>737839127
You do know Christianity only represents 64ish % of the US? And it's only getting smaller.
>>
>>737838803
This, this, so much this.
>>
>>737848790
Well.. yeah, you don't have the right to be criticized for your belief. Unless it comes down to physical violence against you then it's perfectly okay that judge you for your words. The only thing protected in speech in America is insight violence/panic.
>>
>>737833484
better question is why do people give two shits about some nobody tweeting
>>
>>737839198
What in the goddamned fuck is the "6th party system?" Some /pol/ bullshit?
>>
File: 1498543309833.jpg (155KB, 704x727px) Image search: [Google]
1498543309833.jpg
155KB, 704x727px
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
>>
>>737848790
>Japan has even more freedom of speech than we (the USA)

Japan censors porn. Even drawing of vaginas. 4chan cannot be hosted in Japan.
>>
>>737839393
Hahaha. I'd love to. Unfortunately I don't have the money or ties to just pack up and move to Europe. How do I get there? What do I do when I'm there? I have no fucking clue.
>>
>>737849175
Only the production. You can save and watch uncensored porn, you just can't produce it. Which had made them hyper-creative.
>>
>>737833484
because they feel guilt from any kind of pride
>>
File: 1376548477489.gif (271KB, 210x131px) Image search: [Google]
1376548477489.gif
271KB, 210x131px
>>737849168
It's kind of the stupidest thing in the world to not think that's one of the most important things to be investigated in US politics.

There's a reason it's being investigated. Trump is fucking retarded and is self incriminating the stupidest things. Lawyers getting lawyers, aids getting lawyers, everyone getting lawyers, firing the people investigating you. Dude is the poster boy for doing the exact wrong thing to make yourself look guilty.

And all of our choices sucked. Hillary and Trump were literally the worst two choices of the fucking nominations.
>>
>>737849494
This.
>>
>>737833484
Probably because they can't help but be whiney children who want to be unique and different from everybody else.
>>
>>737849295
That's the reason that tentacle monster porn was created, according to the director of Urotsukidoji. They could show penetration, but they couldn't show two bodies humping so they solved the problem by having the guy penetrate the girl from *over there*.

He was, of course, not referring to Urotsukidoji itself, which has lots of humping, but to the origin of tentacle porn in general.
>>
>>737833484
because they were born in america, they notice that there is bad stuff going on in the world so they blame the things that deems logical to them

sadly they dont know other countries and dont realize the western cultures are the best ones you'll find on the planet
>>
>>737835293
>its cool that some people will tell you how dumb they are

this

after i realized that with our every action we take, we signal things off our mind

most people dont realize it, and keep signalling their stupidity, and dont realize what information they throw out of themselves
>>
>>737840490
If you call what Obama did 'arming ISIS' then we need to talk about the Republicans and how they 'helped pull off 9/11'
>>
>>737836649
>The country was founded on Liberal principles, you twat.

for a logical mind, that would seem like a point that would make liberals look even dumber for hating on amerikuh

too bad you dont realize that, you fucking dimwit
>>
>>737849659
Except that they want everyone to be different and unique in the exact same way they are otherwise you are a racist, sexist, homophobe.

Liberals are the largest un-self aware group of sheep in the world today...well, except for maybe Muslims, but maybe that's why both groups have the same level of cult like following and intolerance to others' opinions and beliefs.
>>
>>737849986
That was his point, dumbass. Conservatives and neo-liberals are ruining this country.
>>
>>737849494
>There's a reason it's being investigated

That reason is it's Obama's only excuse for illegally spying on a candidate.

>Trump is fucking retarded

No matter how many times Trump has outsmarted all of you, you still underestimate him. You losers will never, ever learn.

>Trump were literally the worst two choices of the fucking nominations

You completely failed to name a better man than Trump.
>>
>>737836649
tl;dr
>america has done nothing besides profit off global suffering and warfare
>usually creating the wars to subsequently profit off of
don't forget children, the U.S's number one export is weapons.
>>
>>737840934
Yeah, you are a spineless bunch, aren't you? Either you're picking on 'liberals' for 'crying and doing nothing' or you're crying because 'liberals' showed some balls. I almost forgot about the guy who sucker punched some girl. But you guys say he's 'not representative of all Trump supporters'.
>>
>>737850363
As someone who voted for Trump, kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>737841209
Yeah, fuck freedom of religion.
>>
>>737850591
This. Christians only whine about freedom of religion when they're being oppressed, but when they're the ones doing the oppressing, they're like, "What freedom of religion?"
>>
File: 1495166973944.jpg (117KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495166973944.jpg
117KB, 960x960px
>>737850363

I don't think you understand how the US works. First you need proof of the spying, second his name came up in foreign wiretapping. Alex Jones and President tweets aren't viable proof.

I don't think he's ever outsmarted anyone. He's got executives that save his ass in business, and he's got staff to through at reporters to explain his reason, which he then tells everyone he definitely did something stupid. How are you outsmarting anyone by firing your investigator, then fire the one after?

Ted Cruz would have been better and he's a pedo robot who's dad killed Kennedy.

At the end of the day I'm playing Poe's law on this. I can't tell if you're actually this dumb or if this is an elaborate troll. I mean, Trump Presidency in itself is already the single greatest feat of trolling since the art began.
>>
File: Harlock.jpg (97KB, 926x705px) Image search: [Google]
Harlock.jpg
97KB, 926x705px
>>737833484
Many people are retarded, but in different ways.
>>
>>737850579

Sure you did. Now try to refute one word of my post.
>>
>>737846254
yeah and they died off in massive number from in fighting.

their tribes were constantly fighting eachother, and no way in hell were they defenseless

they were just wondering why the fuck the people they allowed to live with them and had shown how to survive in the harsh american lands would turn around and slaughter them.
>>
>>737850804
When have they been depressed after the fall of the first half of the Roman Empire?
>>
>>737851326
>Depressed
>>
>>737851326
They caused the fall of the roman Empire. And there was only one Roman Empire. The HRE was neither H, R, nor was it E.
>>
>>737841393
>a dozen people were slaughtered for this image
may they rip in piece.
>>
>>737851558
Can I play? Beyblade was my life.
>>
>>737851241
I won't refute it. I'm going to ask for proof that what Obama did(?) was illegal.
>>
File: 1485832543734.jpg (186KB, 1440x1664px) Image search: [Google]
1485832543734.jpg
186KB, 1440x1664px
>>737851548
I didn't say there was two you illiterate. I said the first half. Allow me to inform. There was this commander named Constantine, he was losing like a bitch a lot. He then painted crosses on his shield to fight and then won. He became christian then and there and so did his men. Thus begins the Roman Catholic Church.
>>
>>737833484
Liberal here. Shaun King doesn't speak for all liberals. I don't really care that much for him tbh, even though we share many values. He's too melodramatic and seems extremely self-absorbed.
>>
>>737851149
>First you need proof of the spying

The New York Times hoisted themselves on their own petard.

>second his name came up in foreign wiretapping

You just admitted that Obama was spying on him. That was easy.

>I don't think he's ever outsmarted anyone. He's got executives
>he's got staff

Look at all of your pathetic excuses. Your obsession with underestimating him is why Trump keeps winning and you keep losing.

>How are you outsmarting anyone by firing your investigator, then fire the one after?

There was no investigation. Comey testified that under oath. You have fallen for fake news. Why am I not surprised?

>Ted Cruz would have been better and he's a pedo robot who's dad killed Kennedy

Natural born Canadians cannot be president. You would have handed the White House to mass murderer Hillary Clinton.

>At the end of the day I'm playing Poe's law

At the end of the day you are still the huge loser you were at the beginning of the day. You will never, ever learn. Period.
>>
>>737836792

Whoever wrote this atrocity needs to be flayed alive. If I could transport them back to the Lubyanka basement, circa 1937, I would- so they could be tortured to death by some of their Red comrades.
>>
File: jLw9WRT.jpg (29KB, 454x336px) Image search: [Google]
jLw9WRT.jpg
29KB, 454x336px
>>737851241
Look up Russel's teapot. This should explain why Trumps claim is fucking stupid and no one except idiots believe him.
>>
>>737851888
And thus begins the quiet insurrection to override the authority of the Empire.
>>
>>737852024
I thought the New York Times is 'fake news'. At least that's what the President said. Typical. And SAD!
>>
>>737833484

>>>/pol/
>>
>>737840793
Hong kong
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>737852024
What are you fucking stupid? They were wiretapping russians, and then trump came into the picture. That's not tapping Trump.

Pathetic excuses? How is firing the guy trying to investigate you make for a smart move? What possible plan do you have other than looking stupid and guilty. He's pushed around firing Mueller as well, who is a stoic, nonpartisan party.

I have no idea where the stupid non-american comment came from about Tom Cruz.

Being called a loser from a supporter of a shit president who can hardly get a bill to be successful in a Republican House, Senate and Executive Branch.
>>
>>737852428

That's another way President Trump has completely outsmarted you. He has your (((fake news))) tripping over your own lies. If Trump keeps winning like this, in eight years there won't even be a democrat party. Good riddance.
>>
>>737852210
Exactly, that other dude is fucking stupid.
>>
>>737852956
Yep. I'm not the one moving goalposts here.
>>
>>737836792
>a small amount of resources
>SMALL
I hope this author gets brain cancer
>>
>>737848790
I think Japan has even more freedom of speech than we (the USA) do

that must be why all Japanese porn is censored.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170518-200342_1.jpg (108KB, 1074x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170518-200342_1.jpg
108KB, 1074x1011px
>>
>>737847281
You're just saying that so you don't have to accept the fact that you're an empty sack of shit created by your father's seed. The truth is that every sperm actually has a chance at life. Each will create their own possibilities, timelines, realities with just their own existence. The soul is the entirety of each and every sperms being and what they were most likely to turn out. Looks like yours didn't turn out so well, huh? Kys
>>
File: natural born canadian cruz.jpg (74KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
natural born canadian cruz.jpg
74KB, 600x601px
>>737852842
>I have no idea where the stupid non-american comment came from about Tom Cruz
>Tom

Of course you have no idea. You are retarded. Ted Cruz is a Canadian born citizen, with a Canadian birth certificate, that didn't even renounce his Canadian citizenship until 2014, when he decided to run for president. How corrupt.

>How is firing the guy trying to investigate you make for a smart move?

I already told you, dummy. Comey testified under oath that there was no investigation. You lose again.

>He's pushed around firing Mueller as well

Good. All democrats need to be purged.

>nonpartisan

Nobody believes you liars anymore.

>Being called a loser from a supporter of a shit president

The key word in your post is "president". The White House is not yours. No branch of the government is yours.

>hardly get a bill

Stop lying. He has multiple bills going through, including two excellent anti illegal laws, a travel ban and one Supreme Court Justice. And it's only been six months. You democrats are in for a world of hurt. You deserve it.
>>
File: 1333512087762.jpg (47KB, 680x578px) Image search: [Google]
1333512087762.jpg
47KB, 680x578px
>>737854681
I can't take this seriously anymore. I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid.
>>
>>737842434
>You can get arrested for Facebook posts in Canada, and the EU
Can only speak for Germany, but as long you don't insult or threaten people noting happens.
And yes, posting some nazi-phrases is illegal. Using a swastika is illegal and telling other to kill or hurt others is also forbidden.
Might sound strange, but i like these laws.
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.