[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider animal abusers the worst type of human in the world?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 11

File: 1469823475342.png (84KB, 382x206px) Image search: [Google]
1469823475342.png
84KB, 382x206px
Do you consider animal abusers the worst type of human in the world?
>>
>>737806816
I'm a biased when it comes to that, I cant stand people hurting dogs, but I couldnt care less about cats or any other animal for that matter.
>>
>>737806816
Yes. Every animal abused should be put in a cage with bear and see what it feels like to be abused.
>>
>>737806816
They're up there
>>
>>737807143
Animal abuser*

[spoiler]im retarded [/spoiler]
>>
>>737807143
The animal kind or the gay kind?
>>
File: shekekels.jpg (5KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shekekels.jpg
5KB, 480x360px
>>737806816
is anyone really the worst type of human in the world?

How are you categorizing people? Who are you to judge?

I forgive Hitler and I'm Jewish.
>>
>>737807461
>I forgive Hitler and I'm Jewish.
Yeah but this is a thread about the worst HUMANS in the world
>>
>>737807461
Forgive him for what? He didnu nuffin.
>>
>>737807143
Here's the thing. You said a "chipmunk is a ground squirrel." Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that. As someone who is a scientist who studies squirrels, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls chipmunks ground squirrels. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing. If you're saying "squirrel family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Sciuridae, which includes things from prairie dogs to flying squirrels to marmots. So your reasoning for calling a chipmunk a ground squirrel is because random people "call the small ones ground squirrels?" Let's get mountain beavers and dormice in there, then, too. Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A chipmunk is a chipmunk and a member of the squirrel family. But that's not what you said. You said a chipmunk is a squirrel, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the squirrel family chipmunks, which means you'd call prairie dogs, marmots, and other rodents squirrels, too. Which you said you don't. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?
>>
>>737806816
equally shitty compared to those who abuse humans, etc.

but yeah, domesticated animals tend to be more powerless.
>>
>>737808156
What you say you little bitch
>>
>>737807190
i like the way you're thinking.
>>
>>737808294
I'm more educated than you, in every way shape and form. Also more intelligent than you (exponentially so). I am better than you, in every facet of life, and I don't even know you, however, I just know, that I am. Also, we aren't bro's. If anything, you are someone I assign less value and worth than my own feces. Your life has no value, and you will make no contribution to this world, in your entire life, because of your low intelligence, and lack of skills. How does that feel, you fucking bottom denominator. go back to you vegan subreddit to fill your useless void of a life, pretending it means anything. Am I a narcissist? I don't know, I am a fucking God. I will, do, and have succeeded in every facet of life. I have done more, in this year alone, than you will have achieved before you leave this world... let that sink in. You have no fucking clue who you are talking to. I am so vastly superior, and intelligent, that I can infer all of this, with 100% accuracy. You are like a fucking ant, and I am a GOD. You do not even fly on my radar, let alone get acknowledgement, from the likes of me. I know you can sense my superiority, my power, my intelligence,and you are trying to pretend you don't feel it, its real. To conclude, go back to fucking yourself, you meaningless water-trash bottom feeding peasant.
>>
>>737806816
if you can malicously harm a completely innocent and helpless being just to see it suffer, you are "the worst type of human in the world" - but probably just mentally sick. no idea if you can actually "cure" sociopaths/psychopaths, but if not... well idk... put them away forever. they are not fit to exist in our society.
>>
>>737806816
I consider animal abusers as subhuman degenerates. There are few people in this world I despise as much as animal abusers.
>>
>>737806816
Is Battery farming classed as animal abuse? It should be.
>>
>>737808500
You've won nothing shithead. Wallow in the shit you've created. Because soon, all you've worked for will vanish and you'll be left with nothing. When you least expect it, the shit you talk, you'll choke on it.
>>
>>737806816
they're pretty high on the list
>>
>>737808561
what? How the fuck do you expect to use your remote control or flashlights or hell, even your car if we don't farm them? Do you think they just fall from the sky or what?
>>
>>737806816
Top 3 at least.
>>
>>737808581
don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>737806816
I consider muslims to be worse.
>>
>>737808722
Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!
>>
animal abusers are cowards. You never see them torture a lion or a bear, it's always a defenseless kitten or a dog that loves them. Where's the thrill in that?

Get back to me when you kill a tiger with a shovel.
>>
>>737806816
Indians are the worst type of human on this earth
>>
>>737808785
don't cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>737807739
This
>>
>>737808879
AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN
>>
>>737808789
some people do find thrill in hurting animals because it feels good to be dominant no one is coward for not torturing a bear or a lion bcus doing so is fucking retarded its not cowardly to fear things that can fucking kill you you jackass
>>
no fuck animals
>inb4 omg hes so edgy bcus hes not an animal fag
>>
>>737806816
Worst type is a stretch. They're deliberately causing pain to something for their own enjoyment. That insensitivity and lack of empathy isn't a desirable trait in humans. We're social creatures afterall.
>>
>>737808995
Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow /b/tardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.
>>
>>737806816
Not even.

All humans are evil and selfish.

Your actions don't make you worse than anyone else.

We're all going to die, nothing you do is going to change it.

Do whatever you want while you're here, anon.
If what you want interferes with something or someone else?
It's called conflict, AKA fun.
>>
>>737809321
I agree.
>>
>>737809321
>>737809362

those who can blend in with society tend to fare better in life.

your attitude and logic is about the same as a nigger.
>>
>>737806816
There seems to be only one side represented in this discussion. I used to abuse animals in the past. Strangle cats to their deaths, setting hedghogs on fire, strangle our dog till it passed out. All these basically just for fun, no ideology or desire to proove something involved. Do I regret it? No. Did it feel good? Yes. Im' sure lot of moralfags would try it were they brave enough. Just pussies to admit it.
>>
>>737809515
So because you dont agree with someone you have the attitude and logic of a nigger? Bcus you dont follow someone in society you will do worse in life?

Nice try dumbass faggot LMAO
>>
>>737806816
the worst people are the one mining digital currencies like XDN
>>
File: closely look at the moon.jpg (477KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
closely look at the moon.jpg
477KB, 1920x1200px
No, the worst type of person people who walk extremely slowly on the sidewalk or in stores right in front of you.
>>
>>737809591
because you lack basic empathy and understanding of others.

It's the same shit that keeps us from stealing and killing each other and raping.

I'm sorry you didn't get punished for your shit as a child, but you know you would've because empathy is a desirable trait.

Niggers = no empathy
>>
>>737806816
Yes.
>>
>>737809011
It's like bragging about kicking the shit out of a 3 year old with downs syndrome at a video game. Yeah you are "dominating" them, but at least to non-cowards, there has to be some element of risk to make it truly satisfying.
>>
>>737809807
No i understand that a human is not the same as an inferior animal
Just because you have no empathy for animals doesnt mean the same for humans nice try again hmu with a better argument
>>
>>737809561
Oh shit moralniggers not gonna like what you said
>in before you get kys, go die etc in reply to your admission
>>
File: 1487379322763.jpg (242KB, 2048x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1487379322763.jpg
242KB, 2048x1896px
>>737809780
the absolute fucking worst.
>>
>>737809874
Wtf are you talking about bcus there's no risk you're a coward? I think doing something illegal and taboo is risk. Therefore it is satisfying according to your logic
>>
>>737809953
I guess they won't. It seems those are the only "contrarguments" they're capable of, though
>>
>>737810019
i just want to convince you to fuck off and kill yourself by trying to shovel a bear to death. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>737809907
>Just because you have no empathy for animals doesnt mean the same for humans nice try again hmu with a better argument

don't really need one, most agree with me, that's why there's laws against animal cruelty.

I'm sorry you're a shitty nigger who doesn't understand why what they're doing is wrong.
>>
>>737810327
Lmao losing argument so you want me to shovel a bear. Just stfu faggot. GG
>>
>>737809561
How many people are locked in your basement? Semi-serious question
>>
>>737810401
Exactly you have no argument. Most people agree that animals shouldn't be needlessly abused and I agree also. But the original question was do you think animal abusers are the worst type of human in the world, and I said no. You're the true nigger here
>>
>>737810651
No basement unfortunately
>>
>>737806816
I consider people who abuse any living creature for the hell of it to be scum.
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (24KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
24KB, 400x331px
Hmmm Interdasting topik here
>>
>>737806816
Animals, children and women.

Any male who hurt them is just the biggest kind of retard niggerfaggot, there`s nothing worse.
>>
>>737809561
Animalfags BTFO
>>
>>737812831
Still no proper contrargument on that post. How typical of the moralfags, no?
>>
>>737806816
Meh. Doggo abusers go straight into my fee-fees, but I think every kitten should be waterboarded.
>>
>>737813112
Yep
>>
>>737813377

What's wrong with cats? Edgelord
>>
File: 1498405422491.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498405422491.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>737813702
Being total shitheads and carrying toxoplasmosis gondii.
>>
Why do the good threads always diiiiiiiiiiie!
>>
File: DSC_0207.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0207.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Posting my doggo. say something nice about him!
>>
>>737815455
he looks like a faggot when will he commit suicide
>>
File: DSC_0209.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0209.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>737815495
you made him feel bad! Shame on you! Now say something nice about him!
>>
>>737815299
Don't be a whiny bitch then and contribute
>>
>>737815610
nigger i was always contributing arguments the entire thread and i posted that just so the thread could get bumped faggot
>>
>>737815589
Ok he has a nice brown color and nice sparkly eyes
>>
File: DSC_0180.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0180.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>737815711
Thank you. Now have a pic of me annoying him.
>>
>>737815589
nice doggo
>>
File: I_♠_my_dog.webm (344KB, 426x236px) Image search: [Google]
I_♠_my_dog.webm
344KB, 426x236px
>>737806816
>>
>>737815812
Ok im keeping your pics thanks
>>
File: DSC_0179.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0179.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>737815907
youre welcome
>>
>>737815610
>>737815662
Im sorry i got so defensive i love you
>>
Shit this thread is dead fuck it
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.