[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are you single ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr_oict8jZchl1tp3mq4o1_500.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oict8jZchl1tp3mq4o1_500.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
why are you single ?
>>
File: hikkyface.png (275KB, 532x480px) Image search: [Google]
hikkyface.png
275KB, 532x480px
because I'm a hikikomori
>>
Because im so fucking shy
>>
>>737683054
Because I'm a car nut, work on cars all the time, and a covert operative on the very side
>>
>>737683054
Because of all the women I've lived with. Never shut up, always bitching about something. Get's old.
>>
>>737683054
I'm attracted to unattainable girls.
I have not met an interesting woman in years.
>>
File: 1486954101264.jpg (54KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486954101264.jpg
54KB, 550x512px
>>737683054
Im ugly as fuck, and dont want to date an ugly person.
>>
because i hate myself more than i hate anybody else
>>
>>737683054
My relationships don't work out cause all I really want is to suck a cock.
>>
i prefer to be alone gazing into the cold abyss
>>
never asked someone out
>>
Because I choose to be.
>>
>>737683054
Bad luck with women. They've all had mental illnesses and tried to ruin my life at some point or another, to varying degrees. Time to take a much needed break from dating.
>>
>>737683530
>>737684047
I know that feeling
>>
Because I would rather pay money.
>>
Just bad luck I suppose. When I like someone, idk how to step my game up and keep them interested. And when someone likes me, I have no feelings for them. My recent crush fucked my head up real good. She rejected me and I've been climbing out of my mental shithole for a bit
>>
File: 1498489473157.jpg (300KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498489473157.jpg
300KB, 1200x900px
I hate people but at the same time do anything to entertain them? Im confusing as fuck and may possible be gay?
>>
because my son was murdered 14 years ago by his mother. not a day goes by i dont miss him. it changes your perspective on everything to lose a child like that. you dont look at anyone or anything the same. i cant trust anyone anymore. thats why im singe and alone
>>
I meet about 2 women a year who are under 40 and they usually have boyfriends. Also don't know how to approach random strangers.
>>
>>737683054
the chicks I can get, I don't like

The chicks I like, I can't get

So I quit.
>>
Way too neurotic to keep a gf
>>
I'm too shy and insecure, sometimes I see random girls looking at me behind my back, but I don't know if it's because I'm ugly or something
>>
>>737684552
>having children in this day and age
toppest of all uppermost top keks
you're a complete and utter moron. you're literally living in the end times, just look at how disgusting, degenerate, and abhorrent society is, pretty much everywhere.
there's no refuge from the endless avalanche of shit that smothers our lives
and your dumb ass tried to bring another shitproducing bag of... shit to add ontop of it.

my fuck you're not only stupid but so goddanm selfish and short sighted you deserve to be castrated.
>>
>>737685040
kek.
>the only girls i like are hard to get
>i give up way too easily though
this is your thinking, and i'd laugh if i wasn't also a lazy bastard with stupidly high standards too.
>>
File: PX0hACw.gif (51KB, 305x282px) Image search: [Google]
PX0hACw.gif
51KB, 305x282px
>>737683054
I'm going to die in 5 years. I don't need to waste time. Theirs or mine.
>>
I am not attracted to fat or chubby women, yet so many are fat. This drives me insane. I want to move to europe.
>>
standards are ultra high; could have any woman i desired but will hold out for a great connection
>>
>>737683054
Because I hate being responsible for another person.
Not to mention the other shit that prevents me from even having a choice in the matter.
>>
>>737683054

used to be single until i was 20 y/o.
i expected girls to ask me out, while they obviously also did.
asked out 3 girls then, one said yes. couple for 2 1/2 years now. happy as fuck.
just try again and again, and be friendly.
>>
Fat,long hair bum looking. only woman I attract is my ex whom I gave over 14 tries to make it work but she's disgusting,obese,smells like shit,never showers and so many medical problems wrong with her.
>>
>>737686269
Sounds like you're both in the same boat. Maybe you both should hit the gym and get better together.
>>
>>737683054
Because women are the root of all evil. They say guys only want to fuck them and not be friends, but I assure you it's the other way around.
>>
>>737685748
>5 more years of this hell
poor you...
>>
Been in 3 long term relationships. Longest stretch of single was for 3 years. Last relationship ended in November. Haven't bothered dating. No longer give a fuck. Ex wants me back, people want to hook me up with so and so but I'm just done with it all. Together for 4+ years. Tried constantly entertaining her, spent about 12k$ a year on her, tried to make her responsibile and save money and help her out. Nothing is enough for women and with today's social media bullshit it's way too easy for them to sneak around behind your back when they feel wronged, which they will because nothing is ever enough and sooner or later a Chad is going to be sniffing around.

For context I'm 6'2" 230lbs lift and exercise regularly, full black hair, well above average looking. I making 48.87$ an hour. Easily over 100k a year with OT. My own house. Money saved. Vehicles and motorcycle paid for. No debt. NONE OF THIS SHIT MATTERS.

I do have very good memories with ex's. Relationships are fine but don't try to help a chick. Only get serious with one that is on your level of income or being financially responsible. Which is very hard to find if you're well off and responsible, majority of chick's love to spend. Many of them will fuck you over so don't catch feels. Its better to pump and dump but it's easier said than done.
>>
>>737686849
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but if I could go today I would. I want to so bad, it hurts more each day. I want it to stop.
>>
File: 1445080996927.png (392KB, 326x908px) Image search: [Google]
1445080996927.png
392KB, 326x908px
>>737683054

I turned my ex into my bitch sex slave fuckpet by being an asshole to her and not caring
>>
>>737687532
I'm considering doing this. Ex occasionally sniffs around but I just blow her off. Was considering just making her a cum dumpster but not sure if I can. Cared about her a lot but I'm over it now.

How long were you together? Did you have strong feels at one time? I'm what ways are you an asshole to her?
>>
My self-confidence is admittedly so very low that the concept of another person loving me is so very foreign. I ruined my last relationship the same way. They loved me before I could think about loving them, and I couldn't handle it.
tl;dr
I'm a fucking college student stereotype scrolling /b/ at 1 in the morning.
>>
>>737687873

2 years. I was deep in love with her. I'm not doing what I'm doing now to hurt punish her. It's not so mean. It's just a different power dynamic. She seems happier in her new submissive role.

Basically I started reading theredpill and putting its advice into action

I simply make it clear with my demeanor that:

>nothing she could do could possibly affect me in any way -- I don't react externally to any of her shit tests

>I am the 'prize' and she's the one who has to go after it (a flip on the traditional script)

>I'm not afraid of her leaving or me being single because women are abundant for me-- even if that isn't actually true

>I do what feels right to me without worrying much about her reaction to it

>etc.
>>
>>737688950

a few more things:

>I treat her as though she's mentally a child

>I am assertive and firm and boss her around

>I started lifting weights and working to improve myself -- this creates dread that I'll go looking for someone else if she doesn't please me

>I'm busy living an interesting life now so I can't be arsed to reply to texts right away anymore

>I set boundaries and calmly withdraw my affection & attention if she crosses them until she earns it back

let me know if you have questions about anything I've listed
>>
>>737683054
girlfriend got into drugs
>>
>>737685748
whats the cause?
>>
>>737685748
what is the manga
>>
>>737683054
32 years old, overweight, a shitty job

Take your pick.
>>
I'm dysphoric trash
>>
Cuz' every time I convince myself to go out and meet women, I realize I'll enjoy continuing to walk around listening to my podcast than working hard as fuck to make some boring cunt that's just gonna judge me laugh before she goes home with someone else.
>>
learn how to have some sort of style

get regular (GOOD) haircuts

don't be a faggot, girls don't bite and are probably just as shy as you.

>instagf
>>
>>737683054
Because I choose to be.
>>
File: p.png (132KB, 2132x1133px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
132KB, 2132x1133px
>>737683054
>>
>>737691287
What am I looking at.
>>
>>737684552
>being this much of a bitch
>>
>>737684097
>>737691211
Oh shit lmao
>>
>>737683054
Because I brought a girl flowers and now she thinks I am a stalker. Win Win I guess. Now back to cheep anime and video games.
>>
>>737690537
I'm sure you've already guessed it but are just hoping it's something else. It's suicide.

>>737690593
I I don't know.
>>
>>737691407
what did you expect?
>>
>>737683054
>that filename
Lol fuck off, Tumblr
>>
>>737691416
shit man, just wait a little longer, ive been there and the thing you realize years after is the amount of regret youd have if youd done it. i wanted to die so bad at the time, ready with plan, and got sent to therapy. the therapy didnt do shit except calm me down for a little, i found out over time about other things to live for
>>
>>737683379
THIS
>>
i'm ugly
>>
File: 1447456471206.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1447456471206.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>737691618
To at least make friends complete ruined my life in this small ass town. She almost called the fucking cops. I don't get chicks man. Texted me her number invites me to a party. Calls me a stalker now all her faggot beta orberters want kick my ass. On the plus note talking about it on face book got me a 41 year old bbw if you can call it a plus.
>>
>>737683054
fat and gay
>>
>>737691799
Time won't change anything. I've been thus way for years. Decades. I can't remember a time without it. It's gotten worse, and will keep getting worse until I finally put an end to it. I would have done it already, but I've done things in my past that I have to pay for today. Once that's over I'm done.
>>
>>737691287
and the ugly people losers try to jail people that find the ugly people losers disgusting the ugly way or the ugly people losers try to jail people that make the ugly people losers jealous in the attractive loser people or me the ugly way and they smell worse than poop and they out number everybody?
>>
>>737692047
yeah dude, as confusing as girls are i don't think she gave any signals for you to do shit for her. but at least you got some good shit going on.
>>
I'm not
>>
>>737683514
That's more accurate then I want to admit
>>
Dumped gf of 2 years to try and make things work with mother of my son. She broke it off 7 months later.

I get what I deserve. I have the desire but completely lack confidence or looks or anything that women look for. So, about 2 years later, im done.
>>
>>737683054
Because its difficult to relate to girls my age
and have turned down girls because i know i could do better and in some cases did do better
>>
because i intentionally destroyed the only good relationship i've ever had in order to finalize my suicide
>>
File: 1495076157410.jpg (463KB, 800x1946px) Image search: [Google]
1495076157410.jpg
463KB, 800x1946px
>>737683054

you're mostly taunting virgins, you idiot. females are disgusting. you will find that shoving your face on their crotch isn't just as bad as rotten piss, but it's gassy and will cause gagging. then, you'll get carpet rash on your face if you eat them. you can try to eat them for an hour and they'll just be a dumb pet and take it. they will laugh at you for having an orgasm in 3 minutes but the average length is 6 minutes and i've read stories that 20 minute fuckers are one of the worst boyfriends ever because they get sore.

they are emotional, annoying, stupid fucking shitheads with dumb observations, useless opinions and shitty taste in everything. it's easy to impress them but ultimately, they're NOT WORTH IT.
>>
>>737692692
And why are you committing suicide?
>>
>>737692269
thats what i thought too, even though i thought time wasnt going to work, it eventually did
>>
I'm always too anxious 24/7 and I avoid everybody due to social anxiety. Not ugly though I've been told before...
>>
>>737692821
someone's had bad experiences.
>>
>>737692821
but i agree, pussy's nice though.
>>
>>737692901
That's great, and I hope you stay that way and never go down that route again.

But this isn't the same, and I can't pretend it is. My only other solution would be a lobotomy, but that could make things far worse.
>>

first girlfriend
tall blonde model
i constanty argue and get overemotional
she gives me 3 chances to change
i dont
i lose her

meet the girl of my dreams
everythings great
after 6 months i move in w her and her best friend

they stop being friends
friend moves out
me and her
she finds old sex tapes with ex on my laptop
thought i deleted it
2 years later we break up

cold
focus on career
girls everywhere
im not attracted to any of them
emotional tank is empty
has sex, doesnt enjoy it
goes on dates doesn't enjoy it
goes on 4chan to bitch
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.