[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with me? I have an active social life,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 1498185865641.jpg (36KB, 264x278px) Image search: [Google]
1498185865641.jpg
36KB, 264x278px
What the fuck is wrong with me? I have an active social life, decent job that I don't mind doing, and anything else I need to be happy, yet all I want is to send a fucking bullet into my head. I've always been depressed but lately it's been so bad /b/ros. I can't even get out of bed lately. And when I do, it's only to smoke weed and browse this shitty website. I can't stand it anymore. I just blocked all my best friends and the grill I'm talking to so I won't bother them. I have my 9mm in my hand right now. Someone calm me down please. If not trips decides if I empty my brains onto my wall or not
>>
nobody cares
>>
>>737682645

Why not do it? Except, you know, people care about you, like your friends, that girl, your family.
>>
go to doctor. get help.
>>
>>737682645
buddy. go for a fucking walk or drive. think twice. you're better off than 95% of people on this earth. hell, go to sleep, take a day off. don't rely your happiness on weed. go some place you're happy.
>>
>>737682645
Depression and wanting to kill yourself is a mental problem. Like, your brain is fucked up physically. You can't control it, so even if your life is going great, you'll still want to die
>>
>>737682645
dont look for advice here. 9 times of 10 you're gonna get told to end it
>>
I have the same situation. What I find helps is to just go out with friends regardless of what you feel. Don't be a faggot, OP. Being with people you care about is all you can do.
>>
File: 1493094200968.jpg (121KB, 558x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493094200968.jpg
121KB, 558x700px
>>737682645
Rolling for OP to kys
>>
>>737682645
dont do it man think about it.
>>
>>737682971

And what? Just cause he has it better off than most people in poverty-stricken shitholes that he should just automatically BE happy?
>>
>>737683202
I tried this anon. I thought they would cheer me up like they have before. But now I just know I'm annoying them all the time and I have panic attacks Everytime we hang out.
>>
>>737683092

If he's browsed for more than a week I'm sure he knows this, summerfag
>>
>>737683092
I think deep down that was my plan.
>>
Maybe don't browse 4chan? Some people just so stupid.. Shake my dick hole
>>
>>737682645
Legit me too most of the time I just got lucky enough to find a girl who's helped me through everything the last few years. I still get that way sometimes, but I know it won't last. Trust me OP, its better to live and suffer internally, than to cause all the pain of what you would do to others if you were to kys. Over the years I've learned its just selfish to think about it even.
>>
>>737683087
I know. That's why I'm probably gonna end it all. So I don't have to be like this anymore.
>>
Go see a doctor OP. It could be a chemical imbalance in your brain.
Same shit happened to me, I got prescribed anti-depressants and after a while I found myself to be more happy overall
But if this is trips fucking an hero OP, don't be a pussy.
>>
>>737682971
I did go for a walk AND a drive to try and calm down. It didn't work. Also, I'm not really happy anywhere. I'm not trying to be edgy, it's just for as long as I can remember I've never actually been happy, just better than other times.
>>
If you really think you want to die, go join the Marines and if you die, at least it was for cause.
>>
>>737682645
Dedicate two solid weeks to lifting weights and eating a omega-3 heavy diet. You want to pull the trigger because you are weak physically and mentally.

Go start a fistfight, let your body remind you how strong your self preservation instincts are.
>>
>>737683567
Naw don't do it op, not even worth it, go see a professional I it's getting that bad.
If you're already seeing someone, tell them what they're giving you isn't workig, cause you still want to blow your brains out.
There's nothing wrong with you, you're depressed.
>>
>>737683747
Listen to your favorite album bro. Everyone goes through this shit. You aren't alone.
>>
>>737682895
>Why not do it?
Because I'm a pussy
>People care about you
That's what's been keeping me around this long, but it's not working anymore.
>>
>>737682645
Find a new hobby, something you wont mind doing. I like to skateboard. Learning new tricks is very rewarding, and and making other skater friends is fun as well. They push you to do better and always have positive things to say. And whenever your feeling down and sad about something just jump on your board and go somewhere. Great way to keep your mind off things. Life is worth living op.
>>
>>737683785
You're right. I'm weak. But not in that sense. I was a loan shark before I went to college and got my job.
>>
>>737683887
I've tried distractions like that. I learned to play guitar, how to play the stock market, how to paint, etc. None of it made me want to die any less.
>>
>>737684268
Playing guitar is one of the only things that makes me genuinely happy. What style do you play?
>>
>>737683821
I did when I was in high school after my first big loan payed out. She didn't prescribe me anything because I told her I smoked weed, drank occasionally, and tried psychedelics a few times. She was afraid I'd abuse the medication. I don't blame her. Don't get me wrong, I don't mess with hard drugs or prescription drugs, but it's hard to put trust on a 17 year old felon. Now I'm just a former criminal who does nothing but browse the internet, jog, and smoke weed, so I can't see myself getting a prescription anytime soon if I did go see someone.
>>
>>737684537
Ive tried a few of them, but my favorite is definitely classical.
>>
>>737684759
Get into some blues man. You have an electric?
>>
>>737684849
Yeah, but it's some shitty Gibson Maestro I found at a pawn shop. Can't get it in tune to save my life. Blues isn't my thing though. It just makes me realise I'm selfish for wanting to die so bad, because most people have it way worse than me.
>>
>>737684701
Are you fucking retarded? No seriously.
It's so goddamn easy to get a prescription for it these days
You could say your fucking toe hurts and that makes you depressed, and they'd shower you in pills if you have the money.
Also listen to
>>737684849
>>737684537
I've been playing guitar for 9 years, and I find it a good ass way to get rid of unwanted thoughts.
Then again I'm not a pansy like you OP. Get help you fucking kid.
>>
File: IMG_4530.jpg (36KB, 708x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4530.jpg
36KB, 708x390px
Pls don't OP. Call the suicide hotline or get professional help. Here's a neat meme to make you feel better :)
>>
>>737685070
I guess I am retarded. Like I said, that was 6 years ago so I have no clue if it's the same or different.
>And play guitar
I do. Alot. It doesn't help. All it does is remind me I'm so fucked up in the head I need a distraction to keep myself sane.
>>
>>737685214
Thanks for the meme bro. And nah, suicide hotline delivers your address to the police I'm pretty sure. The last thing I need rn is an attempted murder charge.
>>
Getting tired of waiting. I need someone to make this choice for me. Dubs decides now.
>>
>>737682645
Honey, if you do decide to off yourself could you post it live on fb or record it on your phone so i can watch? I really need a good laugh.

thanks,
Love Mom.
>>
>>737683880
have you been open with all the people i listed?
>>
>>737686877
Define open. I'm an extremely honest person. But I also don't spill my entire life and all my trials and tribulations on all their plates all the time.
>>
>>737686633
I'm not gonna cam it, but does this count?
>>
>>737682645

repressing something OP? do you have childhood trauma and/or maybe sexual/gender identity issues?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>737686145
>>>>737686633

DO IT NOW MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Love,
Mom
>>
>>737682645
cus u smoke weed you faggot, it just makes u more depressed....
>>
>>737685013
Yeah 3x3 Gibson heads make it hard to keep in tune. One major downer to Gibsons.
>>
>>737687135

By open, i mean tell them you feel depressed, that saying they care about you isnt enough. maybe just pondering by yourself isnt enough.
>>
>>737687409
My mom wasn't the nicest person. Manipulative and mean, but not abusive per se. I'm bi sexual, but i accept that about myself. Haven't told too many people yet though. Just my best friends
>>
>>737687874
Then no. I'm not open with them. But how do you even bring that up in conversation?
>Btw guys I want to die so bad sometimes I have to "accidentally" leave my keys at you guy's places so I don't have access to my gun safe
>>
File: 1499057851275.jpg (84KB, 900x613px) Image search: [Google]
1499057851275.jpg
84KB, 900x613px
>>
>>737682645
Kill yourself already, faggot.
>>
>>737688514
I can't hear you singles, dumb faggot nigger
>>
File: 1425778389069.jpg (18KB, 460x271px) Image search: [Google]
1425778389069.jpg
18KB, 460x271px
Seems pretty obvious that the picturesque life isn't for you and doesn't excite you.

It's all too easy and simple. Complicate it. Complicate the fuck out of it. Find some crazy bitch you can manipulate the fuck out of. Find some kind of hustle (drugs, car parts, side construction work, gambling) that motivates you to chase down the next big score. Get an addiction. Do something that could get you arrested and try to get away with it. Go get into a fight. Because otherwise, you're wasting an opportunity to really fuck things up. And if you've ever sat back, looked at human train wrecks and wondered, "Why do people do that to themselves" the answer is, because it's fun at the time. Take the time, go have some real fun.
>>
I've used the suicide hotline and it's great. Just don't tell them you're realistically considering it. I told them no I'm not planning it, but it's starting to feel like the only way. We talked for an hour, nothing happened, I felt a little better. Still depressed but wasn't thinking of an hero.

OP, instead of dying just do something insane with your life. If you have nothing to lose, put all your chips into something you've always wanted to do or something that might be good for. I sold everything I own to travel indefinitely. Haven't left yet and I still have two months on my lease (leaving in two weeks) but I had enough of this shit and my life. I don't know if my trip will help, but worth a shot before I pull the trigger. Pun not intended
>>
>>737688879
Maybe this. Like I said, I was involved in loan Sharking through my distant family in high school (Because every Sicilian-American has THOSE relatives). Maybe I should try and get back in the game. At the time I was only doing it for the money. Still though, I'm still on good terms with my cousins. Maybe I'll see if they have some work for me. But still. Let's keep this thread going please.
>>
>>737689529
Just go all the way join the Sicilian mob. Kek
>>
>>737689366
I have always wanted to visit Palermo again. And party my ass off in some obscure asian country.
>>
>>737688372

One day that isnt so busy, call a family member you trust will hear you out. or if you cant figure out who, just ask any family member. If you are sincere, it shouldn't end badly.
>>
>>737689722
>Implying the Sicilian mob has a membership policy
You don't just join the mob. You do jobs for a bit like I did for my cousins, and if you do good you move up. And if you don't get shot or arrested while doing that eventually you get a spot in one of the bigger crews (Jersey, New York, and don't tell the FBI but Vegas is pretty much still entirely mob controlled in the classy areas), and if you still are doing good you get made. Then nothing happens for the rest of your life, which is probably only a few years anyway
>>
>>737682645
Weed is probably the problem. Just find friends who smoke weed now. Its not too hard. You are probably just lonely. Might help to go for a trip with some friends.
>>
>>737690162
I do that regularly, and all my friends smoke weed. But I appreciate the input anon.
>>
>>737690162
Also stop smoking weed. It's probably best.
>>
>>737690277
Why? It's legal now, and I have my med card for my double jointed legs. Not that my legs ever pain me, but still. No point in stopping something risk free
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.