[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being highly intelligent more of a burden than an advantage?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 26

File: 1489273472938.gif (485KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1489273472938.gif
485KB, 499x374px
Is being highly intelligent more of a burden than an advantage?
>>
You tell us if you're so smart.
>>
yes and no, while you'll constantly feel pressured to do better because of your higher standards you do have a better chance to succeed over others.
>>
>>737681053
I don't think he was asking you.
>>
>>737681190
Sorry, I don't have the advantage of being burdened.
>>
>>737680986
yeah
you have internet access
that makes you have knowledge about every fucking thing
>>
>>737680986
Depends on the area of life you are talking about.

Dealing with and relating to the general population it can be a burden in that most people don't see what you do and are interested in things that hold no interest to you, and vice versa. If you learn about psychology, sociology, body language and such and keep a decent grasp of current events and pop culture, you can neutralize most differences though. It takes effort on your part.

In most other areas it can be a tremendous advantage.
>>
File: 12.png (710KB, 606x890px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
710KB, 606x890px
>>737680986

more intelligent people just have mroe thoughts going on, so if you are 50/50 as a dumb person, you might have 10 dumb thoughts, 5 positive, 5 negative, but as an intelligent person you would have 30 thoughts, so you would have 15 positive, 15 negative. that means you are 3 times as negative as the dumb person
>>
File: 1499029503790.jpg (28KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1499029503790.jpg
28KB, 750x750px
>is being highly autistic more of an advantage or a disadvantage*

Normal smart people are able to exploit their advantages and have a more prosperous life.

Autistic fucktards on the other hand think they are smart when they are just window licking special, which is why they end up doing shit jobs... wondering why they can't do better (pro tip -its the autism)
>>
>>737683340
>Not entirely wrong.
>>
>>737680986
There are three types of intelligence. Practical, creative, and analytical. Practical can be grouped in with social intelligence. Analytical is what most people typically think of as raw intelligence, but that's not necessarily the case. The guy who got a 200 on the IQ test is currently living in his house with a shit ton of books and is living like a hermit because he didn't have the social (or practical) intelligence to complete registration forms for his college. Robert Oppenheimer, however, had an IQ of 160 and everyone looked up to him and had nice things to say to him. So he clearly had analytical and practical intelligence.
>>
>>737681357
Made me kek
>>
>>737684556
This multi-intelligence thing is just a meme created to make spergs and females feel better about being stupid.

You're either smart or you're dumb. People are not mmo characters.
>>
>>737684757
That's not where it comes from. It actually comes from mainstream psychology. Not that I think psychology knows what it's doing since it's made almost no progress on consciousness (rabbit trail), but the intelligence factor is very real. And you have to admit that you've met at least one person who is extremely creative but dumb as a doornail.
>>
>>737684556
160 is an extremely high IQ. 200 is beyond the capabilities of tests and is only an estimation. Only a handful of people in history have an estimated IQ this high. You are correct about the application of intelligence to everyday life though. What you tend to find on the extreme end of the curve with IQ is less and less sociable behavior. They simply can't relate to almost anyone else on the planet on a personal level.
>>
>>737685320
That's extremely insightful. When you get to that point you can't really relate to anyone. Noone is on your level.
>>
>>737680986
I was just thinking about this. I could barely even eat my food cause the process to make it is disgusting. I wish I could manually drop my IQ from time to time, just so I can enjoy the simple things in life, without overconplicating it. Top 0.02 of population. Owner of an IQ club.
>>
>>737680986
it depends if you have good karma for lack of a better word or not, if people like you, if you've been 'good'

the more intelligent you are the more people will dog pile you for small errors, compoundingly
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 184x244px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 184x244px
Bullshit people arn't MMO characters.
>>
>>737685647

That s not intelligence you have there

It is autism. There is a difference.
>>
>>737685895
yours or mine
>>
>>737685517
Yep yep.

I remember an article in People magazine or some other rag like that around 20, 25 years ago. It was abbout the people with the highest recorded IQ's at the time, like 160 or 180 and above. One was a bouncer. Another was a hermit living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere - his goal was to be completely self sufficient. He tanned deer hide he killed himself for his clothes, etc... Many of them had no formal education. When you know and understand the subjects better than any teacher - even as a child - what's the point in going to school?

Average IQ is 100. I believe below 70 or 80 is dipping into retardation. How do most people relate to people with mental retardation? That's a 20-30 point spread. Now think about that on the other end of the scale. an IQ of 160 is 60 points higher than average.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 339x149px
A Lot of spergs in this thread trying to feel better about being socially inept autistic fucks.
>>
>>737686096

Yes
>>
>>737680986
depends on how lucky and smart/good your parents are tbh.

>nice life, no real childhood trauma
being a genius would be so easy
otherwise:
>being reminded of how shitty the world is everywhere you look, and the truama you've suffered
being smart would be equal to if not worse than, hell.
>>
>>737680986
A highly intelligent person wouldn't have to ask that question.
>>
>>737680986

higher IQ = higher resilience, you arent as likely to develop a mental illness
>>
i was more hitting at great power great responsibility before all this projection
>>
>>737680986
Go away reddit.
>>
>>737685619
OK, I gotta know. How is cooking disgusting? Mensa level here, so you are not dealing with a comparative mental midget.
>>
>>737686323 This.

I have been scored at ~145, and me and my friends thought it would be fun to go try to get hypnotized just to see how it is. The dumb girl fell into her trance immediately and the suggestion worked really well. The average guys got into it eventually and had some short lasting effects. I sat there trying to relax and get into it, but ended up not having any affect whatsoever.
>>
If spergs are so smart, why aren't they in research jobs or high flying investment jobs?

Maybe an online IS test doesn't mean jackshit?

Have any of you ever been to a MENSA meeting? It's like a sperg-tastic crossword club... none of them high achieves, but all have over 9000 autism levels so thibk they are special.

I guess they are special, just not in the way they think...
>>
>>737685647
Bullshit. What you are talking about is an inability to socialize and relate to others, about being a condescending prick and peoples reactions to that, and how you deal with those reactions.

That has no relation to intelligence.
>>
>>737686323
Not even close to being true.
>>
>>737686786

Shhhh don't get the sperg angry. He will fight you with retard strength
>>
>>737681101
>constantly feel pressured to do better because of your higher standards you do have a better chance to succeed over others.
>this
>>
9+ 11?
>>
>>737686757
I suppose you go to Mensa meetings all the time?

Please motherfucker.
>>
>>737686252
This guy knows what's up.

>>737686752
You are so full of shit. Intelligent people are the easiest to hypnotize, and dumb ones are the hardest. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>737680986
everything except the dating world because most hot women are fucking idiots.

As you get older women become more attractive to you. But all they want to do is have kids, settle down etc talk about boring as fuck tv shows and shit.

I want adventure, challenges, seeking new worlds and opinions. Most western women are dumb as fuck and the smart ones are ugly as fuck. It's and awful awful catch 22.

Aside from my dating life it's awesome because investing and convincing people to buy shit is easy as fuck.
>>
>>737683340

/thread
>>
I have come across a few utter fuck-tards in my time, varying massively on the spectrum...

They all seem to think they are super intelligent, when they are of average ability at best.

Genuinely intelligent people can hold a conversation with strangers, can captivate a room, and are genuinely nice people to be around.

Probably not the case for 99% of this thread.
>>
>>737680986
I have found that the smarter the people around me are, the less of a burden it is. So I guess it is easier to be stupider than the average of the room you are in.

Moral of the story, start shoving crayons up your nose and you will be happier
>>
>>737683340
You are the most closed-minded piece of shit I've come across recently, and I live in Melbourne - One of the most bubble fucked societies going.

>exploit their advantages
Probably because most 'normal' people are trained to be sociopathic zombies who are born to a white western (pro-tip: false) ideal of wealth and status. Not to mention the fact that the families of these children who are 'Autistic' (another pro-tip: we're all sitting on the spectrum. it's a spectrum. it's not just like oh you have adhd - that's what the drug companies want you to think and behave) are also heavily, heavily financially burdened AND not supported in society due to lack of understanding on these diseases (see: differences) and also bigotry and ignorance (see: yourself).

Learn more.
>>
>>737687506
Being social is what's keeping you held back. This societal expectation is what holds you ignorant sheep at bay. Anyone with kindness can talk to a stranger, whether they be homeless, or in a $5000 suit. The fact that you think you yourself are of above intellect, or even that this would be a trait of intelligence is simply naive.
>>
File: moron.jpg (31KB, 362x283px) Image search: [Google]
moron.jpg
31KB, 362x283px
>>737687357
>being so shallow you need someone who's not only beautiful but also fits your ridiculous standards of what a person should be doing with their life
you're fooken dumb m8

relevant captcha:(pic related
>>
>>737680986
it depends on what you mean by highly intelligent. like if you where intelligent because you have a natural method of learning that wasnt work to you, or some sort of savant prodigy whose been playing the piano since he was 1 then its definitely more of an advantage

if youre intelligent because you put a huge amount of effort and work into drilling facts into your brain, then the effort may not be worth the benefit of knowing more facts than other people.

it also depends on what you do with it, it seems rational to treat it like a resource, if youre spending it well then it would seem to be advantageous but if you waste it then you did a lot of work learning things for nothing
>>
>>737688006
yeah but, like, dude that's just like his opinion of what intellect is man.

doesn't change the fact that he's a fucking moron though.
>>
>>737687765

Found the autistic sperg. He's mad about being told that special means he licks windows and wont be a billionaire pussy pounder.
>>
>>737688172
yeah, truth. it's like every time this conversation comes up - or any ignorance, you've gotta always give the 'perception' and it's all relative spiels.
>>
>>737686156
he killed himself for his clothes?
sounds like a dumb idiot to me.
Whatchu needin clothes for is youre dead?
>>
>>737688280
confirmed reverse-autist.

I know exactly where I sit on the spectrum. And it helps me in my daily existence.

I'm not sure you can say the same. I think you think you're normal. I understanding coming to terms with something like this can be difficult. But yeah, you're not 'normal' - sorry to say. Or at least kind.
>>
>>737688006

Never claimed to be above intellect, 're read the post and stop projecting.

Clearly touched a nerve on your sperg ass.

Outside the internet... no one cares about how much money you spend on mtg... you are just a useless sperg, and society treats you as such.
>>
>>737688280
>billionaire pussy pounder
mate if thats where ur heads at, gl in life
>>
>>737682902
>Ranting out my asshole the post
Nice tits though
>>
>>737687094
That's fucking wrong as shit. Dumb ones are easiest to hypnotiize so long you cater to their lifelong doctrines raised at birth.

Trump with his promise of blue collared appeal proves this.

I have many friends who are considered "lesser intelligence" than me. As much as I fucking hate the term I like them because they are generally honest and true to their emotions.

When I deal with other "smart" people it's literally socio-political chess. And we generally hate each other because we do not trust each other's incentives at all. If there is someone in my category they are usually way smarter than I am or have made it appear so. As such I do with the "lower intelligent" friends. They look up to me for advice, and I do the same with the "smarter" person.

It's not all bad, but the non spergs are all paranoid as fuck with each other.
'
There's a hyper empathy, and usually the gut feeling is right as opposed to our "logical side"
We'll feel something is wrong right off the bat, Albeit not react to it immediately trying to figure out if it's false positives and what-not.

Given my 28 years being alive I've realized the gut feeling has been for the most part right. If i get a suspicious feeling about someone I'll keep them at a polite but emotional distance.
>>
>>737688507

Was that even in English you autistic fuck?
Goddamn the irony would be funny if it wasn't so fucking stupid.
>>
>>737688375
>Learn to contextual clue, /b/tard. I's a sign of intelligence.
>>
Autism, the thread
>>
>>737688507
Not the samefag but
> I understanding
Nah... but at least youre trying
>>
>>737688038
What's shallow about wanting someone that's not fat and able to have a conversation with you?

I've had my fill with just fucking dumb hot chicks, I want an intellectual conversation as well.

But I find it funny you get mad at me for being sexually successful and wanting more than just that.
>>
No. There's this idea that being smart makes you insufferable and an asshole but I know a million smart, happy, balanced people. That's just an excuse not to try. A really smart person has enough social intelligence to figure out how to live with others. Well, unless you're a genius prodigy that's like seven grades above your age. Then it's just hard to develop peoples skills and what not. but a balanced person should be able to pull that off just fine
>>
>>737688507
>helps me in my daily existence
I believe in you bud keep trying
>>
>>737688697
This guy is on point.
>>737686252
As does this one. Trauma is part of the parcel with higher intelligence in my opinion.
>>
>>737680986
Are you that same anon who feels that they can "read minds" and stuff? I was in your last thread.

Also, yes it is more of a burden. At least what I've found out.
>>
>>737680986
Yes
>>
>>737688697
PS I've not read that put so succinctly before - the bit about hyper-empathy and that threat detect mechanism. It's a weird one, huh?
>>
>>737689502
you dumb though lmao
>>
>>737689045
I get where you're coming from. I don't want kids, have little interest in sports, don't give a damn about most pop culture anymore, am not religious, and intelligence is sexy as fuck to me.

Hard to find a woman to have a good conversation with in most situations when you take out the common factors of most of the population.
>>
>>737689045
>assuming someone's mad
>being such a stupid splergelord you can't even hold a conversation with a pretty lady
>doing mental gymnastics just to convince yourself that it's all the pretty ladies in the world that are at fault for you inability to hold a conversation with them
top kek. but hey, i'm the one pretending to be some sexually satisfied douche on an anonymouse image board ... oh w8..
>>
>>737689634
dumb enough to get easy bait
>>
>>737689588
I fucking hate it. Most of the time you can't put you're finger on it and you ignore it for a benefit of the doubt. But it winds up always repeating itself.
>>
The autism is strong in this thread.

Why do spergs always think they are some sort of super intelligent strategic master mind?

Yeah. You're super intelligent, that's why you flip burgers and live in your mom's basement.

Just because you are socially inlet, doesn't mean you automatically get smarter.... you are probably less than average in all other respects, which is why you suck at life.
>>
>>737689649
Yeah, I've met some great girls that aren't like that but most of the time by my age they usually are already hooked up with someone, either that or divorced with two kids and miserable.

>>737689695
Once you stop being a teenager or early 20's you'll get what I'm saying.
>>
>>737688697
Mostly on point but it's not always the chess game with me. Sometimes you find people who genuinely surprise you. Quite a few of my friends are smart as fuck, like tenth or hundredth percentile level, but are just regular people who aren't always into flexing the gray matter to establish dominance. We challenge each other and make each other think, but not necessarily as a challenge for dominance, it's just what we do. When you find someone like that, keep them around. They are rare treasures.
>>
>>737689045
That's exactly it right there. I don't care how hot a girl is... if she can't hold an intelligent conversation with me, I lose interest. Sure, would still bang, but she isn't the kind of girl who I would be in a relationship with. Too many girls these days are boring as fuck with no substance. As long as she's decent looking and I'm attracted to her, that's enough for me in the looks department.
>>
>>737688507
reverse autists get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: feet.jpg (352KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
352KB, 1023x1023px
>>
>>737689951
Yeah. Agreed. I'm a Mediator personality type. Paired with alert trip my senses go into haywire.

>also there are a lot of really shitty people in the world, learning their shit their own pace etc.

You'll (we'll) eventually gravitate towards your curb and intent. Just give it patience and grace.
>>
So. Much. Autism.

"I'm an emotional type"

"I have multi intelligence"

You. Are. A. Spastic.
>>
>>737689588
It is, but I've learned to trust it immediately. Hyper-empathy (never heard that term before but it fits) can really suck. You can get sucked into someones world so easily, it can completely drain you. It can be very useful and rewarding though.
>>
>>737690449
If you can't understand the context get the fuck out of the thread and let the grown-ups talk.
>>
>>737683340
>>737683340
>>737683340

/Thread
>>
>>737680986
Yes.
>>
>>737690137
>>737689649 responding.

I'm in my 40's. Tell me about it.
>>
>>737690628

"Grown ups"

You mean Adult crybaby Spastic' s with delusions of grandure?
>>
>>737690544
Well my first thoughts in response to OP's question were it is but a blessing, and a curse. And it wholly is. You see and feel the true essence of things, and make it your journey to seek that knowledge. And yeah, it brings a lot of things not taught in College.

Godspeed, my friend
>>
>>737680986
That depends entirely on whether or not your intelligence is coupled with motivation.
>>
ITT dunces muster up all their big boy words to act smart and 50 arguments
>>
>>737680986
let's just say this. my grandpa is one of the smartest self-learned men in the country and quite possibly the world. he has built quantum machines in his basement and has learned multiple computer languages in a day while reading how on his toliet. He is also emotionally retarded and is an autistic man who is fat and lonely. My dad was a super smart lawyer who is a drug addict on the street. Myself I am super smart. It used to be a burden to me to be this smart but now I see how dumb people make themselves sadder. I think being intelligent and emotionally smart can make you happier than if you weren't intelligent. Dumb people make themselves sad and burden themselves with their own brand of bullshit that they can't even detect. Dumb people make themselves sad for no reason because it is all they know how. Being smart can be a burden but only if you let it. You have to be smart but also evolve emotionally as a person. That is why so many intelligent people fail. They don't emotionally evolve and they get caught up in vices and other bullshit because they never evolved emotionally and they used their intelligence as a crutch.

>TL;DR being intelligent is a burden until you learn to harness that intelligence and evolve your entire life, then that intelligence that was a burden becomes a very amazing gift
>>
>>737690774
People merely trying to converse online without having some mentally-restricted hate thrown at them by people who simply can't understand the dialogue.
>>
>>737690938
>THIS
>>
>>737690890

Shhh they'll get mad and fight you with high emotional intelligence and regard strength.
>>
File: oof.jpg (8KB, 168x94px) Image search: [Google]
oof.jpg
8KB, 168x94px
>>737690938
heres a picture of a fish i foubd
>>
File: 1489268427802.jpg (206KB, 621x729px) Image search: [Google]
1489268427802.jpg
206KB, 621x729px
When you see stuff in advance before most other "normal" people do, then yeah, it's a burden. Ignorance really must be bliss
>>
>>737690990

Aww I made the sperg mad and he is using all his big boy words to feel smart and superior.

Suck it up bitch, you aren't special... unless you mean "window licking special"
>>
>>737691224
Cute that you think you see things before others. No, you might be a hair more introspective than most but it's only arrogance that lets you think that's the same as intelligence.
>>
File: IMG_1073.jpg (99KB, 1536x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1073.jpg
99KB, 1536x960px
Half of the United States is dumber than the other half...90(+)% of the dumber half are too dumb and stubborn to realize they're stupid. Probably half of the top tier think that they're dumber than the lower tier. You are probably dumber having read this
>>
I don't think it is per-se. It depends on the type of intelligence a person has and the nature/nurture of that person. You can be a genius on one way but at the same time too retarded to make any use of it.
>>
>>737690137
>see what i'm saying
which is what exactly?
that you can't find a smart+attractive woman?
or that it's anyones fault aside from your own?
was really hoping you'd come to the conclusion that you're the idiot who surrounds himself with even bigger idiots all by yourself, but clearly i need to hold your hand, now i have to explain this shit in detail to a supposed grown ass man.

likely only surround yourself with other (somehow dumber) dumb dumbs to stroke your petty little ego -which is just reeking all over the place mr pussygrabber 50 year old intelectual trying to prove how awesome you are to a bunch of teens on an anonymouse image board- in a vain attempt to confuse yourself into thinking you're somehow superior.
>>
>>737680986
Not if you're a well developed, balanced, functioning individual.
>>
>>737691590
i fell over yesterday but i think im doing fine
>>
>>737689695
Dude, chicks dig smart guys that are socially capable. All it takes is a good grasp of human behavior, psychology, and body language and you can do quite well for yourself when it comes to one night stands and short term relationships.

Finding something more than that, that's the problem. When you do find it though, someone that gets you and is an equal to you... that is almost indescribable.

Keep beating your meat in the basement and projecting your own insecurities on others though. It'll get you far in life.
>>
>>737691224
I get what anon means>>737691388
Basically when you have a high level of intelligence you aren't "seeing stuff in advance". You are calculating all possible realities and the chances of them happening at all times. As an intelligent person this is for your own survival and also because the mind tends to wander constantly when you have a highly active mind. When your mind considers all possibilities and realities within a certain context you start to realize that some realities are more probable than others. Whereas people with lower intelligence who are not considering and calculating these possibilities would use mental obstacles to dodge around the fact that something like nuclear war is bound to wipe out the majority of humanity eventually. Dumb people don't like to face the reality of what will actually happen because they fear and avoid negative emotions at all costs. Any train of thought that is negative is struck down and rationalized as being false because they don't want to come to grips with reality.
>>
>>737690236
This.
>>
>>737691777
If Jesus says it, surely it must be true.
>>
>>737690774
Emotionally mature people not trying to troll each other. Try it sometime.
>>
>>737690938
Yep.
>>
>>737691951
"Mature
Is on /b proclaiming superiority.

You must be a very special kind a spastic
>>
>>737691674
>Dude, chicks dig smart guys that are socially capable
what in that post made you think this was at all an argument?

>It'll get you far in life.
anyone with an IQ that surpasses double digits already knows we all end up in the same place in this "life" so again, what's your argument?

>finding someone more than that
everyone is more than that, you just have to give them the chance, you'll be surprised how many idiots, yes just like you, there are on this gay earth.
>>
Depends on what you mean by intelligence. If you're smart enough to game the system, it's not a burden at all.
>>
>>737691560
Proof that you can be smart and still be wrong. This shrieking autist will never get it no matter how old he is.
>>
>>737691674
>Keep beating your meat in the basement and projecting your own insecurities on others though
think it's hilarious how your post ends with this, after of course your superiority complex compelled you to bestow your wisdom about body language and "human behaviour", LOL
you sure you're not the one projecting here buddy? cause i'm not the one trying to prove a bunch of bullshit to a bunch of random shitbirds on the internet...
>>
I have an I.Q. of above 160, and I say above without being specific because it was tested at that when I was fifteen and then higher (170) when I was twenty-three. My favorite thing that I have observed about it is this: If I want to speak to normal people, I have to work really hard to speak English incorrectly. I was called a condescending prick for answering the typical "How ya doin'?" that everyone uses with an "I'm well, and how are you?" If I use a word with four or more syllables, I often have to explain it to whomever I'm speaking with. I sound like Doctor Frasier Crane when I use my natural speaking voice and full lexicon, and it bothers people.
>>
>>737692071
I'm not claiming superiority. Things are what they are.
>>
>>737691560
You're wrong about my age, your assumptions of me and my reasons for hanging with people "that are idiots".

They aren't idiots, They do a great job with what they do in life.

You also seem to have a pretty bad projection about a lot of things.

I never said there isn't smart and attractive. It's just at this age those type of girls who figured themselves out and met the type of person they want.

But you can go ahead and try to psychoanalyze me thinking you're right. After all, you are a "smart" person yourself, are you not? Or are you stating you are one of the "commoners" that so loathe the type of person I am?
>>
based on my experience, it's a disadvantage.

it makes stupid people hostile for no reason whatsoever, just observe:
>>737681053
>>737683340
>>737686190
>>737686287
>>737686492
>>737686757
>>737687006
>>737687011
>>737687506
>>737690033
>>737690890
>>737691590

when i was in middle school i was way ahead of everyone. all i did was hide my power level because i didn't want everyone to hate me.
i wouldn't raise my hand, contribute, read aloud.

this is also why this country is going down the shitter and people celebrate niggers left and right.
they make smart people withdraw and they celebrate nigger culture. good job.
>>
Both

You see smart people that don't make good use of their intelligence are just as good as some idiot thats trying its best, and even if they do, they'll have more responsability behind them than the idiot

Only difference tho, is that the idiot can't do as good as the intelligent, but the intelligent can do as good as the idiot
>>
>>737692414

if you were really smart you wouldn't have to struggle to speak in a way that others can understand perfectly

faget
>>
>>737692392
Who's trying to prove anything? Just having a conversation that keeps getting interrupted by shitheads.

By the way, has it occurred to you that I said that to provoke a certain response? Thanks for being predictable.
>>
>>737692414
I think you just have assburgers with a side of fries.
>>
Yeah I was basically a prodigy elementary to middle school and about half the thread will reply the same thing. Now I'm just a dude getting through life. The reason I called out a few of these people is because they're bragging about what they haven't kept up in life.
>>
>>737690449
>>737690628
>>737690774
>>737690990
>>737691307
>>737691951
>>737692071
>>737692425
>>737692566
Yeah. I'm an "above-average" nigger, and even I think this is pretty retarded. I have to side with the anons calling what I think is one faggot, stupid.

>>737692566
(You), anon. Don't forget where you are, if nothing else, lest you become a dumb nigger on the whole. You better play this off as pretending to be retarded, it's your only bet.
>>
>>737692547
If you were halfway intelligent you would get what he was saying.

You do have a decently valid point though.
>>
>>737692480
>You're wrong about my age, your assumptions of me and my reasons for hanging with people "that are idiots".
>They aren't idiots, They do a great job with what they do in life.
lmao i can't tell if i'm being baited, or if you're serious.
either way please continue, the lulz stemming from your stupidity and desperation is in it's own special tier of pathetic the likes of which can only come out in a place like this.
>>
>>737692715
Meant to reply to >>737692488
>>
>>737692547
>>737692638
I am aware of the problem. That is why I used the term "normal" to describe other people. I'm the very definition of abnormal (the opposite of normal). I wish that I was normal nearly every day.
>>
ITT part 2: bragging on 4chan and calling anyone who disagrees stupid (basically being stupid yourself)
>>
File: 121.png (331KB, 600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
121.png
331KB, 600x1081px
>>737692725
>You better play this off as pretending to be retarded, it's your only bet.
pretty much /thred
where's that image..
>>
>>737692725
Thanks for the advice, I'll take it under consideration.
>>
>>737692756
I see you don't know how to argue. That's cool though let me try to deal with your "intelligence" with your favorite-est of memes.

Here's a (you) for all your hard work and attempts to derail a bunch of smart people who have to deal with your dumb bullshit on a daily basis. 5/10 for making me actually think you actually tried.
>>
ITT: stupid people get mad and most likely jealous because they're stupid
>>
>>737692488
>Hide my power level

Holy shit the cringe
>>
File: dourif.jpg (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
dourif.jpg
46KB, 250x250px
>>737680986
>is an advantage better than not having an advantage
At least you don't have to worry about the answer.
>>
The key to a successful life is not intelligence, that's just a little boost, it's hard work. And nobody's doing that arguing on 4chan
>>
>>737693140
Good eye, lost.
>>
And in this thread we learn some of the ways high intelligence can be a disadvantage. People feel the need to try and drag you down and tear you apart so they can feel superior. Try to talk about shit with people that get you and there's always some shithead that feels threatened and has to jump in with insults and trolling to prove himself.
>>
>>737693190
This so much. You gotta work hard. If you don't work hard you ain't shit. The only different between a smart and a stupid person is HOW they work hard.
>>
>>737693017
there's nothing to argue you dumbfuck, you're spewing bullshit, lies, and fantasies while your ego completely neglects any input as being truthful because it's too painful for your fragile little mind to realize, that maybe, someway, some how, YOU are the reason you're a lonely little man
>>
>>737693190
Being a bitch does not equal getting ahead in life no matter how hard you work.

You work your ass off at McDonalds and tell me that you're doing successful in life.
>>
File: Autism-blocks.gif (17KB, 648x518px) Image search: [Google]
Autism-blocks.gif
17KB, 648x518px
>>737680986
>>
>>737680986
just found this thread had to throw my hat in the ring even if it has been discussed.

I think that being smart is fine as long as you have the sense to know when to "lower" yourself to others' level. It has been mentioned that being socially aware is essentially the antagonist to intellect. Everyone knows someone who feels isolated by their "superior intellect." Plenty of smart people suffer because they think nobody around them can even comprehend what they're saying, which is a matter of extreme arrogance, honestly.

Smart people need to accept that while they may know a shitton more than the average person, it is within themselves to say "you know what, that's enough intellect today, I'm going to take the day off and be a normal person"

Learn to be humble, learn some modesty, and enjoy life. It doesn't have to be a burden, and it is not the obligation of intelligent people to save others, or to take on burdens alone.

If you're so fucking smart, you can learn to be a human.
>>
>>737693222
Some other disadvantages include taking things too seriously, being so far up your own ass that you can't easily catch the cues and conventions of the layman so as to look the fool, potentially wasting trips, and just all around being incredibly oppositional and argumentative.
>>
>>737693353
But sitting at a job at McDonald's isn't hard work. You work hard to move up. I'm not talking about lifting weights. Business practices are mostly learned things and so are a lot of other jobs so you work hard to learn them and work hard to do them. I'm not sure why you brought up being a bitch but a lot of the time it really doesn't matter, some of the most famous people are jackasses but guess how they got there?
>>
>>737693353
well you could figure a way to better increase efficiency while working at mcdicks, thus acquiring yourself a better position at the company. or inventing something that's ergonomic enough to patent and then sell to become rich.

really though life is about happiness, and too many retards believe having a mansion with 50 cars is somehow the way to achieve it.
i find having a bunch of fancy materialistic richfag lifestyle to be too depressing. (you're around the worste people, always have to watch your back, and you're clearly being set so high up to eventually fall so much harder)
but eh, that's just from my point of view as someone who's suffered disappointment after disappointment in his life
>>
>>737693483
True, those can be disadvantages.

One of the advantages though: Realizing when you are being over run by assholes and just fucking with them instead of fighting against them.

It's fun to see if people will react the way you want them to. Thanks for playing along!
>>
>>737693325
What's bullshits and lies? You seem very ignorant to how the world works.

Again you are projecting, you think I'm lonely when I have great close friends, hobbies and a successful career.

If you think it's necessary for a woman to create happiness then you are a brainwashed man-child who is sad and lonely.

If you actually had reading comprehension I said my life is great way back in the thread. But I know you lack that specific ability.
>>
>>737693680
see:
>>737692884
you're not fooling anyone.
you can't even comprehend the fact that your own ego is making you perform these mental gymnastics
and it's fucking hilarious seeing someone try and save face on an anonymouse image board.
ANONYMOUSE. you can stop trying so fucking hard to impress people here already.
fucking dumbass.
>>
>>737693600
Good point about life being about happiness. So many people don't get that.
>>
the 'smarter' i got the less happy i became so yes I think so. id rather be an idiot and blissfully ignorant
>>
>>737693697
>What's bullshits and lies?
like anyone's going to bother pointing out your assumptions and fallacies. go back and read the thread, this time try and remove your ego from clouding your judgement.
>>
>>737690244
nice feet
>>
Not gonna lie though, you can't tell me Doctor Eggman Nega isn't the most badass looking villain in Sonic. Pointy shades, pointy nose, 12 inch donger, he's the one.
>>
>>737693600
But that ability to increase efficiency requires intelligence.

Also aside from lottery winners those retards found something they were smart at after all.

Typically getting others to do their work. That usually requires a lack of empathy too, something a lot of smart people have and cannot discard.

>>737693567
It's not hard work, but at the same time it's also not lucrative. Those jackasses were jackasses the entire time and showed determination and confidence to achieve.

I'm not arguing hard work is important, but there's been plenty of people who bust ass in order to get their kids the smart so they don't repeat the process.
>>
>>737693919
Guess you lost the argument then.

Congrats, if anything, you're shitty arguments only "fed my ego".
>>
>>737688697
What the fuck you're on about?

This is just pure rambling with no structure to it whatsoever. What's the matter, you're so intelligent writing a coherent text is beneath you?
>>
>>737693789
I don't give a fuck about impressing anyone, especially not you. You are an insignificant speck in my life, why should I waste the time or energy to impress someone that can do nothing for me?

Mental gymnastics? Bitch please. All I'm doing is trying to talk with some people and setting up others. This isn't anywhere near gymnastics. I'm bored, can't sleep, my girl is at her place tonight, and I'm half watching River Monsters while fucking around with you idiots.

Keep trying to drag people down so you can feel better about yourself though. I'm guessing it's got you far in life.
>>
>>737693697
>he's crying about how no beautiful girl is on his level of intellect to even be able to converse with
>he's literally the definition of lonely, but then claims someone else is lonely, just for pointing out the fact that it's HIS own fault he's lonely (the literal definition of projection fits, which is hilarious considering you keep using that word)

>If you think it's necessary for a woman to create happiness then you are a brainwashed man-child who is sad and lonely.
lmao again, nice projection, no where in this conversation has anyone brought up needing a woman to be happy, aside from yourself of course.

>proceeds to talk about reading comprehension while his head is so far up his own ass he has to perform relentless mental gymnastics to protect his fragile little ego
>it's so fragile that even being insulted anonymousely throws him into a tangent
>>
>>737693976
True (second guy you replied to) but most often the intelligence is just a fuel for the hard work put in, if you're going to get big on having good genetics it's usually your main selling point.
>>
File: Eggman_Nega_2015.png (137KB, 220x392px) Image search: [Google]
Eggman_Nega_2015.png
137KB, 220x392px
Seriously though I'm not joking, Eggman Nega is lit, just look at this dude
>>
>>737693680
>>737694139
You can choose to push back when people start pushing, but if you're going to be on the level here, I hope you know that expending equal amounts of force to an oppositional force results in a net zero of forces present. In other words, you're not winning anything by being, for lack of a better demonym, a faggot. An autistic faggot. You should be smart enough to quit while you're ahead, to know when to stop, to step down a couple of levels and get off the high horse, but you can't. Because it isn't within you, according to my little armchair psyche evaluation through your posts. You just keep feeding the thread, you dumb faggot. This is either expert level pretending or sincere underaged-tier stupid.

Smart people don't try to punch people with knives and guns. Smart people live another day and still fuck the niggers over. Even smarter people MacGyver a solution to the problem altogether in a most efficient, if not effective, way. Even smarter people never find themselves in a situation where niggers try to shank or shoot them.

But hey. Sometimes you can't fix autism. Let's hope this isn't one of these cases. Let's hope you learn something, eventually, and become something more than a punching bag for the people who are allegedly several IQ points below you.

Or else everyone, myself included, will laugh at you. Forever.

By the way, [we're] not impressed. I'm not, at least. [Nobody] cares what happened today. [Everyone] cares if you'll put a sharpie up your pooper and post pics, though. Maybe you can solve an equation with the sharpie still in your pooper and timestamp it if you feel like.
>>
>>737694139
>I don't give a fuck about impressing anyone, especially not you. You are an insignificant speck in my life, why should I waste the time or energy to impress someone that can do nothing for me?
textbook sociopath.

>setting up others
>fucking around with you idiots
you're so insecure, you twist everything around.
YOU are being fucked with, YOU are fucking stupid (and your shitposts prove it time and time again mind you) and yet all you can do is reveal more about your sad little life, rather than accept the fact that maybe, just maybe, there's something wrong with you.

but nahh you're infallable, and any "kid" on 4chan can't teach you nuffin
>>
>>737694131
Obviously reading comprehension is beneath yours.

>>737694143
It's funny how upset you are from my facts. You assume so much, yet are so very, very wrong. It's also funny how much of a typical argument you are having that's a variant of (he's just a virgin).

But that's ok, be upset and green text as much as you want. It's funny because you haven't argued a single point and just went for the already discarded (he can't get a woman) thing I've already disputed.

But you are indeed THAT mad which is hilarious.
>>
Feedback on my boy Eggman Nega please
>>
>>737680986
yeah, and the next 4 years are going to be one hell of a burden.
>>
>>737694502
he gay af fam
>>
>>737694584
damn
>>
>>737694402
/thred
faggot OP is just trying to keep his thread alive by trying to pick fights.
guess he's earned himself the titled of being a flaming faggot.
congrats OP, you flaming faggot.
>>
>>737694402
Nah, I'm not falling for the Sharpie in the pooper thing again.

Again, why should I give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks about me?

Did you not catch the part about being bored and not able to sleep? Your lack of reading comprehension and ability to follow contextual clues does not speak well of your grasp of human psychology on any level. Care to try another analysis? I'm starting to yawn so I'll probably fall asleep soon, but if I can't, I could use the entertainment.
>>
IQ 124-126 , not a Genius but not dumb either

Sadly only regular german Highschool Education , i found it difficult to adapt to normal People in my Youth , my social Skills were absolute Bullshit until my late Teens .

Pro - You run rings around most People on the Job and in any meaningfull Discussion

Contra - You have hard time finding Girlfriends since you want not only Looks&Love but Brains too
>>
>>737685647
>>737686786
more inclined to believe its the front you put up, you don't have to treat people with care you just have to make them think you are when all of your actions are calculated to benefit yourself. with that if you are capable of empathy you might feel like a piece of shit but psychopathy helps one focus on just whats important for them
>>
>>737694459
Oh there are many things wrong with me. Your analysis is entertaining though. Thanks!
>>
>>737694721
>Did you not catch the part about being bored and not able to sleep?
so you're lonely and trying to find someone to converse with... on 4chan of all places... jesus christ why hasn't judgement day come already?
people this fucking stupid not only exist but also BREED.

fucking hell god where the fuck are you
>>
>>737680986
>tfw probably solidly smart but have far too many mental illnesses to apply myself to anything but avoiding reality
Fuck my life...
At least I'm smart enough to not be physically addicted to anything, I guess...
>>
>>737680986
Why do you think i have been drinking my PHD away.
>>
>>737694822
can you give me your htoughts on Dr. Eggman nega please thanks
>>
>>737694938
>he says as he's likely addicted to porn, shitposting, and sugre
>>
>>737694991
Better than to alcohol like meeeeeeeeeeee.

Also intelligent people are very likely to get addicted to substances, as they get bored and want to try shit all the time.
>>
>>737694493
Oh I can read just fine. The problem is that your post lacks not just substance, but tells outright lies.
>That's fucking wrong as shit. Dumb ones are easiest to hypnotiize so long you cater to their lifelong doctrines raised at birth.
>Trump with his promise of blue collared appeal proves this.
No it doesn't, that's not hypnotization you moron.
>I have many friends who are considered "lesser intelligence" than me.
Birds of feather flock together, what else is new.
>There's a hyper empathy, and usually the gut feeling is right as opposed to our "logical side"
>We'll feel something is wrong right off the bat, Albeit not react to it immediately trying to figure out if it's false positives and what-not.
Typical metaphysical mumbo-jumbo. Sure you're not a scientologist?
>>
>>737694976
Haven't played Sonic since the Dreamcast days. Thanks for nostalgia!

Reminds me of staying up all night, wearing down a trip playing Sonic 2 with my buddies.
>>
>>737695174
Yeah dude new sonic's gone to shit so it was a good time to back out, high hopes for Mania though
>>
>>737685320
I mean, how many people just don't take tests though and just end up slipping under the radar because they are unmotivated or some shit.
>>
>>737695113
you can't get through to this pathetic fuck, and honestly i don't think it'd be any good for anyone even if someone does.
as he'll likely kill himself once he realizes just how utterly moronic and pathetic he and his life is.

being stupid isn't a bad thing, gravediggers will always be needed worldwide.
>>
>>737694721
>why should I give a fuck
You shouldn't, but don't expect anyone to care about your blog posts here either. You can also give a fuck like you currently do, that's more fun for all of us.
>about not being able to sleep
You're not the only special snowflake with sleep issues, lack of initiative, or autism.
>contextual clues
This has to be bait. I want to believe you didn't just suggest the only person not pretending you have schizophrenia, the only person entertaining your drivel for vaguely malicious intent isn't actually reading what you type. I didn't think you were dumb enough to insult the most explicit, closest thing you'd have to an "ear" or an equal. That's some spectacularly retarded shit right there. That's aspie level. You're on my unofficial autism spectrum chart now.

I'll say it again; don't forget where you are. Else, you're the entertainment; I've paid to throw peanuts at you so you'll dance, and you'll dance to the beat I give you. You'll sit up and fuss over neurotic compulsions after this thread 404's, or you'll softly cry yourself to sleep.

It's been a slow day; I'll wager that I'm smarter than you.
>>
>>737694783
Not really related to intelligence, but mental illness.
>>
>>737695319
>It's been a slow day
why are the days so fucking dull and drawn out now?
yet time is flying by faster than ever
>>
>>737695113
Ah hyperliteralization that's a sign of autism.

Surely you didn't think when the other anon said hypnotize you thought putting a yoyo in front of them and snapping their fingers right?

I see you cannot grasp metaphorical comparisons .

>>737695316
samefag needs to try harder. You write exactly the same. Maybbbbe try to vary your unintelligent insults elsewhere.

But you tried and it is indeed still hilarious.
>>
If I see one more insult I'm gonna post a picture of a pickle like no joke so you better watch out
>>
>>737695316
HAHA HE CALLED HIMSELF STUPID
>>
>>737695458
N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
>>
>>737695408
Nothing new and interesting happens . So the present is slower and the recollections blurred.
>>
>>737694890
Showing lack of reading comprehension and retention again. Try it again from the top.

Not lonely, I have plenty of friends, a girlfriend that thinks the world of me, and family that loves me. I am currently winding down after a long day and haven't gotten to the point of actually being relaxed enough to sleep yet.

Girlfriend is at her place tonight - my choice, I want some alone time.

While I get laid whenever and however I want, I do not have kids and don't want them.

Judgement Day hasn't come because it is a fiction made up by man.

You are living proof that stupid people do exist.

I'm on my couch, watching River Monsters, scratching my dog, and fucking around on /b/.

You should really work on that whole reading comprehension thing, anon. It's kind of concerning, given how many times I have stated some of these things already. Have you had a CAT scan recently?
>>
File: Untitlevog.jpg (33KB, 650x421px) Image search: [Google]
Untitlevog.jpg
33KB, 650x421px
>>737695757
you don't understand what you have done
THE PICKLE IS HERE
>>
>>737695757
This is the same fuck trolling me. He's really that fucking blunt and dull.
>>
>>737695757
>>737695851
top kek. ty for the laugh.
>>
>>737694991
Ehh. I use porn on whims. Sometimes multiple times a day, sometimes weeks without.
If anything, I'm addicted to shitposting, video games, tv, and movies. I have no disillusion as to what my crutches are.

I'm just glad they're only emotionally addictive.
>>
>>737695296
Not that many comparatively, but it does happen. Usually by third grade teachers notice intelligence and will recommend testing and alternative class/school paths. It is entirely possible to slip through if you don't want to be noticed or are in a shitty system with teachers that don't care though.
>>
>>737695922
like 99% of the planet is addicted to sugar m8.
>>
>>737695757
>not watching couch, on your River Monsters, fucking your dog, and scratching around /b/
>>
File: 1494269010831.jpg (161KB, 620x559px) Image search: [Google]
1494269010831.jpg
161KB, 620x559px
Other anons did a good job in the thread, but I'll throw my cents down.

IQ of 125, above average but not genius. I've got good verbal ability, articulation, a decent vocabulary. I've always liked reading history, psychology, sociology, philosophy, you know the drill. Back in the day, I was definitely edgy-cringe. Once I got out of the nihilism phase, I got more tempered. Insecurity is a bitch, and anybody with intelligence should (in theory) be more self-aware, and thereby able to effectively handle their issues. That's the big thing, self-awareness, it's why so many idiots are miserable - they just can't see the error in their ways.

This level of intelligence is often damned to be aware of their faults, yet too unmotivated to act on them. I see myself writing, or getting into psychology, and trying to "wake up the people" so to speak, to the kike menace. But with college being outrageously expensive, well, it's hard to figure out the first step.

It can be hard to have legitimate connections to others. I have good friends, and I do talk to them about my interests, but it's never too fulfilling. But it's redeemed through our mutual interest.
>>
>>737695912
Welcome. Turdnugget.
>>
>>737692488
>it makes stupid people hostile for no reason

It only makes them hostile if you act like a condescending pedant. I know plenty of smart people who are decent and fun to hang around

I also come across some absolute assholes. Like on of my friends roommates in Uni took a masters in physics and was a Mensa member. He was super condescending about everything and always claimed that any study outside hard science was basically for trained chimps

The worst fucking part though was that he had this little mensa flag that he brought with him everywhere and for example in bars he would put that fucking flag up on his table.

>Inb4 "hurr ur a retard"
I have a masters degree and only proper IQ test i had i scored 127, so even though i would not consider myself intelligent i'm not stupid either
>>
>>737696116
>The worst fucking part though was that he had this little mensa flag that he brought with him everywhere and for example in bars he would put that fucking flag up on his table.

Holy shit, fucking cringe. I don't care what he does, that dude's retarded.
>>
>>737696005
And the gay frogs are too, right?
>>
Please do not insult one another anymore as I have downloaded more pickles and I really don't believe I should use them but if I have to I will
>>
>>737696220
Actually, they've turned hermaphroditic. Literally developed the sex organs of the opposite gender and began reproducing with the other.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition, but even he didn't see the extent of this fuckery. Estrogen in the drinking water. It's why 13 year old girls now look like 17+ and men are whiny faggots.
>>
>>737696355
it's not estrogen in the water, it's plastic, which acts as estrogen in males.
chicken hormones are what're giving girls big jugs earlier than before.
>>
>>737690244
nice feet
>>
>>737696464
thanks for clarifying, I knew they were packing all sorts of shit into us.
>>
>>737696464
>>737696355
meh if you produce enough testo estrogen wont have any effect on you anyway. as your brain can only take so much of either hormone.
>>
>>737680986
Yes, the saying "ignorance is bliss" could not be more true I'm so stressed out every single day from my thoughts alone most days I wake up and wish I wasn't alive
>>
File: 13264.jpg (10KB, 324x192px) Image search: [Google]
13264.jpg
10KB, 324x192px
>>737680986
I think so everyone bothers you more. "Fix this.", "What's this.","I am retarded."
>>
>>737696985
lol no.
smart people make dumb people like you do their chores because their lives and subsequently their time is more valuable than yours.
>>
>>737697046
>>
>>737694991
>addicted to a base macronutrient
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 007.png (242KB, 392x700px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
242KB, 392x700px
>>737696285
Let me help you
>>
>>737697162
sugar is what the brain thrives off of.
fruits and sweets actually make you smarter
>themoreyouknow.jpeg.gif.exe
>>
>>737697216
awesome pickture bro
>>
>>737695319
I don't.

How is winding down after a long day in any way indicative of being a special snowflake, sleep issues, lack of initiative, or autism?

Don't have schizophrenia. I was tested years ago. Thanks for the concern though. How does an observation equal an insult? Who said I was looking for an ear or an equal?

So I'm the entertainment. Enjoy the show.

Just took out my contacts so I'm going to bed as soon as I catch up here. Again, thanks for your concern for my mental well being, it's touching.

You probably are smarter. Lots of people are. Makes no difference to me either way.
>>
>>737697301
Thanks lori
>>
>>737695826
Noooooooo!!!!! You bastard!
>>
In my newly declared dictatorship citizens have resorted to neutral words for they sense the looming presence of the next pickle picture waiting to be dropped at their position the moment they slip up.
>>
>>737696020
Damn, I fucked it up again, didn't I? Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
>>
>>737680986
>the whole world cares only about 1 thing
>and its paper
>>
>>737697250
>more carbohydrates in ur diet = chronic blood glucose elevation = the brain upregulates energy utilization = more smarter
anon thats fucking retarded your brain takes a fairly constant supply of energy and even if you have no sugars circulating in your blood your brain will uptake ketones to catabolize
do you think diabetics (mellitus) are super mensa level people? jej. obesity is correlated with a marked decrease in intelligence
>>
>>737697250
Brain thrives off protein more than carbs/sugars
>>
>>737697322
>How is winding down after a long day
It is such when you tell us you have issues sleeping.
>Don't have schizophrenia
And so the point was lost on you.
>How does an observation equal an insult
It equals such when I commit both in the same stroke. For example, you are a faggot, and I can show you that you are a faggot beyond reasonable doubt.

>Who said I was looking for an ear or an equal
Your desperate blogging on /b/ did:
>>737691674
>someone that gets you and is an equal to you
>>737694139
>All I'm doing is trying to talk with some people and setting up others
By goodness, a faggot, bare.

>Makes no difference to me either way
I get the impression that if it didn't make a difference to you, you would be asleep, or off of /b/ and watching your River Monsters instead. Or fucking your dog. Or watching the couch.
>>
You all asked for this
>>
>>737697958
NOT THE TRUE DICTATOR i am the real and only pickle man you have all been good boys
do not fart in the direction of your fan it is not good

SING A PRAY of pickle to rid of this man

Juices, muffins, pasta and cheese
Milk and biscuits and cocktail sauce
I am a grocery bag
Salsa and pickles and organic grains
I am a grocery bag
>>
>>737697847
~100% wrong you mongloid. ketones (proteins) are a fallback source of energy
your stupidity is no reason to be spouting bullshit, fam. realize youre ignorant on this and either dont talk about it or find information on it.
>>
>>737697802
you can have sweets/sugar without being fat you dumbfuck. have you really never heard of fruit?

>>737697847
there's a reason sugar makes people hyper..
>>
File: gs4_pickpic.jpg (12KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
gs4_pickpic.jpg
12KB, 400x266px
>>737698057
>>
the only true brain food is msg
>>
File: 1200px-Pickle.jpg (63KB, 1200x413px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Pickle.jpg
63KB, 1200x413px
>>737698121
you must be disciplined
>>
>>737698121
>if you dont eat carbs you wont have any sugar in ur blood
lel u r retard
>>
>>737698153
i have been pickled.
>>
>>737698121
It's extra ENERGY. People's bodies want to work off the excess, and it kicks into overdrive to achieve this.
>>
File: my0fCWn0.jpg (17KB, 353x353px) Image search: [Google]
my0fCWn0.jpg
17KB, 353x353px
You all asked for this
>>
>>737698057
kek you are fat and wrong.

But deepthroat some more mountain dew and doritos thinking you are the smartest.
>>
>>737680986
From my experience, both.

When I was younger, it put me back because I found it difficult to socially interact with others as my interests differed greatly from theirs. I think a growing realisation of how fucked we are as a species didn't help and I hated myself for not being the same as everyone else.

Cut forward years and I've gradually become more and more social to the point where most in my circle consider me to be a normie, just a very intelligent one - I've gone through phases of keeping my "power level" to myself but now I'm in my mid 30s I really just don't care. Thankfully though, now I'm socially capable, making decent money and fitter than most people I know, I seem to just get respect from most people I know.

That being said, I get that because despite my above average intelligence, I know I've made a lot of mistakes in my time and I'm aware of them and keen not to make the same mistakes again. Equally I try not to look down on others for making their own mistakes in life. We are afterall all human and we're all limited to a degree by not just our intelligence, but our upbringing, education and social circle. Also, I find that walking around with a shitty attitude to other people hurts me more than it does them so why bother?

tldr - in the long run, just be yourself. Just don't rub it in other peoples faces and you'll get by fine in the end.
>>
>>737698312
this is acceptable i will appoint you dictator i must sleep
allow a warning pickle
>>
>>737698213
>the brain doesn't benefit from having extra energy
top kek. wtf am i even reading...
>>737698337
>you need to eat unhealthy, it's the only way to acquire sugar levels in your blood!
>>
File: iodr5.jpg (51KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
iodr5.jpg
51KB, 490x360px
I want pictures of pickles
>>
>>737698312
why do I find this sexual
>>
Lmao
>>
>>737698213
there is no evidence of a sugar rush being an actual phenomenon, faggot
>>737698337
fblt.cz/en/skripta/regulacni-mechanismy-2-nervova-regulace/3-energeticky-metabolismus-nervove-tkane/
stupid faggot. thats all sourced on peer-reviewed articles too. next youll try to tell me that youre not a faggot, but you dont have any real evidence for that assertion either
>>737698442
the beain takes a constant amount of energy fuckhead. having more or less sugar in your blood will not affect uptake of nutrients by the cns
>>
>>737686757
Mensa meetings are absolutely horrible. Adults wearing 12 different colors, ridiculous hats, some acting like children. It's almost as if they think that just because babby scored a 140 on the Wechsler it means they can act like 3 year olds.
>>
>>737698509
have you literally never had too much candy?
or have you just been fed so much of it you lack the ability to even recognize its affects on your brainchemistry?
the central nervous system can fuckoff.
more sugar=more bloodflow to brain=more oxygene=more cell growth/less cell death
>>
>>737697896
Wow. You are really getting desperate here, so I'll give you a little more attention before signing off. It's only because you have put so much effort into it and it's the last time, mkay pumpkin?

Where did I say I have issues sleeping?

Yes, your point was lost on me.

Those pictures were doctored! I was young and needed the money!

Desperate? I'm tired and kinda hungry, but I wouldn't say desperate yet.

I was referring to falling in love with a woman. Sorry, even if you had tits, you are not my type. Let it go, it's for the best, I'd only end up resenting you and your devotion to me. I'm flattered though, really.

I was having some interesting conversations before being over run by derp lords. Thank you for noticing!

With that I am going to bed. Have fun with your impotent responses though.
>>
I'm highly aware that people are intimidated by my intelligence. It does causes a few issues but it doesn't bother me at all. I just fuck them over when the opportunity presents itself. Most of them are so stupid they're just begging to be stepped on
>>
>>737693441
Wow. First post I've seen in this thread that pretty much sums up what I think. Nice.
>>
>>737698771
>localized vascular beds dont constrict to reduce blood perfusion thereby decreasing blood flow to the region
lel ur dum dum fago. i bet you also think hypertension is caused by more fluid in the bloodstream, and not by vasoconstriction in response to that
>>737698817
ur mom is intimidated by my beenis
>>
>>737698793
>look everyone i'm baiting for (you)'s and they keep giving em to me!
congrats, you're so smart you can fish for responses on 4chan.
now go tell mommy how much you've managed to achieve with your sad little endeavor
>>
>>737698904
>more fluid in the bloodstream
holy shit wtf am i reading, rofl
>there's more fluid in your.. uhm... stream of fluids!
hahahaha what a guy..
>>
>>737698904
>mom
Your American is showing.
>>
>>737699021
>lmao intelligence is more brain cells and not specifically attenuated synapses between these cells creating proper associations therefore more cells by more oxygen = more smart
>lmao blood isnt fluid
>lmao i thought hypertension was caused by a lack of renal clearance primarily
>roflmao i dont even know that blood perfusion of the brain is so regulated that it hardly even changes during extreme activity where your ventricular performance is putting out like 4x normal flow
maybe kys fam
>>
>>737698793
>You are really getting desperate here
There's no need to save face if you're anonymous. Just accept being a faggot. Besides, it's less effort for someone more smarter than (You).

>Where did I say I have issues sleeping
>>737694139
>I'm bored, can't sleep

>Let it go, it's for the best
Confirmed narcissist, probably dates a sycophant. Did I finally get through to you on how to lowkey your autism?
>I was having some interesting conversations before being over run by derp lords
No, it seems you're an irredeemable faggot.

Go to sleep, brainlet.
>>
>>737699166
you're using a lot of big boy words, it makes me believe you're simply reading wiki pages, and haven't actually studied any of this in your entire danm life.

nice bait though.
>>
>>737699116
go pray to allah britcuck
>>737699305
>lmao look at this guy sourcing wiki articles in 2 mins to make coherent arguments
>lmao im a niggerfaggot pls rape my face
go find me an article showing blood perfusion of the brain increases in the postprandial state of high glycemic index foods kike
also find me an article correlating higher brain blood perfusion with higher nutrient uptake
ill wait, fag
>>
>>737699442
there's no argument.. you're just spouting nonsensical and confusing doctor words which nobody besides douchebag proffesors who make you memorize them, and autists who don't forget them after passing, know the meaning of.
not even using them properly, as you already proved by claiming there's more fluid inside the fluid which runs through your body...
>>
>>737696099
I've noticed intelligent/successful people go through a short, on average, nihilistic phase, at least in my community. Everyone in the top 10% read a little bit of Camus at some point, but they would never dare bring it up unless someone else brought it up. Found that part out by reading "The Rebel" in front of them. Witnessing their interest spark was interesting because they would not get as excited as the "average" and disadvantaged kids did until Nihilism came up.
>>
>>737699643
>WE WUZ READING COMPREHENSION N SHIEEET
fam im telling you that there is no sugar rush, and providing physiological arguments for it. youre just a nescient cuck who doesnt understand what im saying and thereby you started attacking me for using dem big boy docter werds
>>
>>737699442
It always amazes me how abusive Americans are on this board. All the ones I've met irl are lovely and well mannered. Maybe you have some deep-seated hate towards how much freer I am than you. One thing's for sure, you're lowering the country's average.
>>
>>737699793
no, you clearly don't understand the shit you're spewing.
and yet your flaming ass is so bored you're trying to contest the uplifting, energetic feelangz which occur shortly after ingesting a large amount of sugar.
>>
>>737699876
that's ebcause only american outcasts come here.
anyone who isn't a degenerate or at least somewhat has a life worth living, only lurks at most.
>>
>>737699876
Yeah, you're right. We should all welcome the sandnigger hordes like you, aniki. They're very kind and understanding.
>>737699899
find me an article, then, arguing that a sugar rush is a real thing. This might be on your level.
>>
>>737699964
anecdotal and personal evidence and experiences from people i've met irl
the fact that "sugar rush" is a saying

the fact that ADD and ADHD are shoved down peoples throats as being genuine disorders rather than dietary problems created by psychololololgists to milk dumb parents of their monies, in an attempt to deny the aforementioned fact, isn't really contradictory evidence.

it's like you're trying to tell me to provide evidence of the fact that cigarettes cause cancer..
you realize that fact is STILL being contested by money hungry sacks of shit...
>>
>>737699964
Try projecting more you hate-filled parasite
>>
>>737700213
the sugar rush is a meme initially propagated by parents that wanted to make a case for not feeding kids fattening junkfoods in bulk while not insulting the fatties that eat junkfoods. if there is a change in behaviour following candy consumption by kiddos, its psychological and not caused by a temporary upregulation of glucose in the bloodstream
yeah ur right about add/adhd and the carcinogenic properties of cigarettes but those are nonsequiters
>>737700355
lmao yeh bitch at an anon on a health advice and animu image forum and not the actual parasites running over your people and bombing trains and shit. 10/10 britcuck
youre right about add/adhd and the carcinogenic properties of cigarettes but those are nonsequiters.
>>
>>737700575
the brain literally eats it.
sugar has no other function in the body
your spleen/liver process it solely to provide your brain the energy.
the fuck do you think healthy people die from low blood sugar levels?
>>
>>737700776
>white muscle tissue doesnt store sugar to allow for quickly fatiguable but powerful contractions
>normal non-cns cells dont uptake glucose n shieet for to catabolize
k
i dont get what youre trying to say by this tho tbqhwy famalam
>>
>>737681101
>higher chance to an hero
>yes
>>
>>737700953
>more words i just learned from wikipedia
superkewlstorybro
hope you continue updating your blog with all these fascinating discoveries you're just now learning.

P.S sugar is entirely used as fuel for the brain. just wanted to make sure i'm clear on that fact
>>
>>737683340
>self esteem
>>
>>737701483
>brain uses glucose unless levels are not sufficient to sustain function
>the brain then starts taking in amino acids for energy

>muh muscles dont store sugar for bursts of energy
you might be right about this one tho, fatty, considering you might not have any muscle

PS i want to be clear on the fact that ur wrong kiddo
>>
File: ugly2.jpg (67KB, 484x351px) Image search: [Google]
ugly2.jpg
67KB, 484x351px
All that matters is if you have good biology or bad biology.

(Although, maybe intelligence can save someone with bad biology. I think I just was very unlucky, being born into an ignorant ass family and ignorant ass community... I didn't figure things out until it was too late. Really, it's very hard when EVERYONE around you is a complete dolt. I just thought I was being biased toward myself.)
>>
>>737701715
i'd choose a community full of idiots as opposed to a community full of selfish violent thieving sacks of shit any day tbqh fam
>>
>>737680986
You have to give a definition of smart here, pal. A lot of people believe being knowledgeable is the same as being smart.

The way I see it, the most intelligent people are the ones who can critically self-analyze most situations and respond quickly and accordingly to them. Critical problem solving of most situations is what I would consider smart. Anyone can be knowledge, but can everyone think critically?
>>
>>737680986
It's a lonesome road you walk. Nobody ever understands or is disinterested if the topic doesn't involve last night's TV shows. No real meaningful conversations with content. I hate it. Still no girlfriend at the age of 29. Not bad looking though. Just very picky. I want someone that can stimulate my brain, someone who can think for herself.
At work I feel like I'm the only one who dares to speak his mind. Not always popular but mostly right. It's a real disadvantage when you work at the airport and you meet the gross public every day. It drives me nuts and makes me sad.
>>
>>737680986
one define intelligence. two what your talking about is called book smarts, three its way better to have a high emotional intelligence than iq even going so far as to be paid better.if you have a higher eq
>>
>>737680986

Ignorance is bliss, unfortunately.
>>
>>737700575
I know you're fighting them from behind your keyboard hero. Have some respect, some of us have worn the uniform and I'm proud to have made a worthy contribution. Typical ad hominem though, well constructed. Also I'm not British, but there's no way you would construct an argument based on assumptions right? So typical...
>>
>>737705704
he's just a sad lonely little man who has to flame people on 4chan, because he's so devoid of attention in his life.
>>
>>737706078
Help further natural selection and kys
>>
>>737706203
that's not how that works dumb dumb.

but keep insulting a person who's actually killed these "invading hoards" while you beg for attention on 4chan.
>>
If I'm the person with the best grades in college, does this make me 'highly intelligent'?
I don't feel that intelligent and I never rub it in. I think I'm just more hardworking and have more experiences I can relate concepts to than the others.
>>
>>737680986

Yes.
>>
>>737680986
It depends on the situation for me OP. Being highly intellectual usually comes with being socially inept. That's the thing for my case. I've never studied for a test in my life, yet I generally ace them. Even in college I do this. My thought process is weird. In 8th grade I was placed in the advanced math program and took algebra. I aced the class, but constantly got in trouble for not working out the problem on paper. I would always ace the tests though. Eventually we had a sub on test day who pulled me to the desk and asked me to explain how I got the answer. Looked at the question and explained it as I did it in my head(couldn't remember)... Apparently I found the answer the way it was meant to be checked. Was told I couldn't do it that way because I could get it wrong often. Asked if any question on the test was wrong... Nope. I've always found the simplest way to answer questions(I.e turning ratio into simple fraction problems), why do the extra work if I can simplify it? Got me in a lot of trouble, but intelligence made me lazy. Was ahead of my seniors in 9th grade in English. Caused an embarrassing situation in 9th grade English class over an essay I wrote. She read it to her 12th grade English class... I made the story up... Essay on the 5 senses... Topic was how we relaxed. I smoked cigs and played vidya. Wouldn't admit that so I made the shit up. Had a lot of people asking where the place was. Also read it to my class... Academics aside... If I have a purpose I'm good at manipulation. When I try to truly interact with people, however, I get called weird or they don't understand. I'm drinking so sorry if I went on a tandem.

>if you're so smart why are you killing your brain and yourself

Makes life easier when it's hard to truly connect with people.
>>
Why the fuck do some fags in this thread conflate intelligence with ambition, accolades, conformity, success, and achievement among other subjective and wildly biased metrics? A dude could work at BK and be a 150 or be a 105 and have double phds from a respected school. The variables involved are many and varied branching into a LOT of areas of study.

To ops point: imo intelligence has the potential to be a burden depending on how it manifests psychologically to the person.
>>
It's not a burden if YOU make it a burden! Just do what you know your supposed to be doing and stop ignoring what you know you should be doing. If you keep thinking about it you won't solve it. People really speak trough actions. This whole thread is basicaly the thinking part, but are you actualy gonna do some shit or just keep thinking forever??
>>
>>737685320
Yeah, I was lucky enough to have one friend who was a composer, musician, taught history and lived in a world that always moved too slowly for him. He wasn't miserable, but often he was surprised when ordinary mortals didn't quite 'get it'.
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.