[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you cut /b ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 11

File: 14989152200784.jpg (87KB, 733x843px) Image search: [Google]
14989152200784.jpg
87KB, 733x843px
Are you cut /b ?
>>
>>737564329
saying "you have more nerve endings therefore it feels better" is like saying "your hand is an erogenous zone, because it has so many nerve endings."
>>
File: 1490841235081.jpg (49KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
1490841235081.jpg
49KB, 480x854px
>>737564645
you are obviously retarded and in denial
>>
none cut are fucking disgusting
>>
>>737564329
This argument is the gayest thing in this board.
>Guys getting so upset about how other guys dicks look.

Worry about your own junk.
>>
>>737564329
>fail logic
how does being cut remove nerves from the tip of your dick? How sensitive doesnt depend on if skin that is pulled back over your dick is cut off.
>bait
>>
>>737564645
I'm not one of those fags that makes fun of people and say they're somehow defective because they're circumcised, but the nerve ending argument is valid.

Your finger tips have a lot more nerve endings than the rest of your fingers. You lose something if you cut them off.
>>
I don't know about you fags but best part about sex is cumming. I'm sure we all cum the same. Why is this an issue
>>
>>737565230
Good point. I cut the tip off my finger at work and I have no feeling. But I like being circumsized and don't care about other guys dicks.
>>
>>737565745
Your circumcised finger tip is perfectly serviceable. Probably functions just fine, and maybe it's even overly sensitive to hot and cold. It also cuts down on nail fungus on that finger by 100% if you trim it back the finger far enough.

You're probably not about to go trim the rest of your fingers, though.
>>
>>737565160
The glans is supposed to be an internal organ, circumcision removes protection of it from the elements, causing it to dry out and form callouses, reducing its sensitivity.
>>
>>737566035
>internal organ
Your tongue and eyes aren't internal organs.
>>
>>737565947
This made me smirk and exhale air out my nose, thanks.

And no I won't be chopping anymore off. Just the tip for me ;)
>>
yes i don't have a weird dog dick like the rest of you faggots
>>
File: 8f8.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
8f8.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
>>737564329
Yeah. Didn't even ask for it. Too late for me now.
>>
>>737566138
I'm sure you'd be fine with constantly exposing them with no way of protecting them, then.
>>
>>737566391
Newsflash, mate. You have the weird dick. Just because a quack tricked you and your country into jewing your dicks up doesn't mean the rest of the world fell for it. The only one who circumcize their children are Americans, Jews, and Mudslimes.
>>
>>737566789
You mean everyone not going to burn in hell?
>>
>>737564645
but my hand is an erogenous zone
>>
>>737566992
>Jew and Muslims aren't going to burn in hell
wew lad
>>
>>737567125
Jesus is a Jewish Muslim. They all go to heaven. As for North America we sacrifice baby dicks to get in.

Ur fucked euro fags
>>
>>737567437
>Jesus is a Jewish Muslim
wat
>>
>>737567692
I said, "Jesus is a Jewish Muslim"
>>
If doesn't make a fucking difference.
Why do guys argue about 6 centimetres of skin on the end of each others Nob.
>>
>>737567901
Jesus was Jewish by birth, but kind of stop being that when he, y'know. Claimed to be the Messiah. The Jews don't exactly agree with him on that one.
As for the Muslim bit... Muhammad lived around 600 years after Jesus died, mate.
>>
>>737567935
I don't really give a shit what other guys have done to their dicks. If an adult wants to slice up any part of their body, who cares? It's doing it to children that's fucked up.
>>
>>737568267
Agreed.
>>
>>737567935
Because it actually does make a huge difference. When you have a foreskin, you know the immense pleasure that specific part of your penis brings you. Life without it would suck.
>>
>>737567692
>>737568054
I... think he's considering "Muslim" a race? Like he's trying to say he was religiously Jewish and ethnically Arab. That's the least retarded option I can think of.
>>
I see these thread from time to time, but never posted... So heres some words of wisdom kiddos!

I was uncut for 38 years, way over 20 years having sweet loving with my beautiful puppet. Then, age increased, skin flexibility reduced, and bam! phimosis so annoying.

Been drilling with my new helmetless warrior for 3 years now, and I can tell you: there is a difference. Dont ever cut unless medical reasons. And be angry to your parents giving your sense-skins to jahwe.

There are no medical benefits in cutting. Quite the opposite.

You´re welcome.
>>
>>737569828
I'm sad ur so old and on this site.
>>
Don´t be. Be sad if you´re cut!
>>
>>737570206
Best part of sex is cumming. Regardless of skin.
>>
>>737570309
Not always, but of course it´s great. But that does not mean that having a polo-skin makes a great difference.
>>
>>737570309
Yeah, but at least part of the sensations of orgasm are produced by nerves in the penis. Ergo, less nerves = less intense orgasm.
>>
>>737570486
>Ergo vis a vis

Makes my point more valid.
>>
>>737570486
From my experience this is the case. In my case the difference is not so big with orgasm, but it´s noticeable.

Bigger difference is in the penetration itself. With skin, everything is much more enjoyable. I totally see how men who had their cut when children cannot really understand the benefits.
>>
File: circ.jpg (2MB, 2000x3333px) Image search: [Google]
circ.jpg
2MB, 2000x3333px
>>737570309
That means nothing, though. Yes, the best part is cumming. But an intact man's orgasm is much more powerful than a circumcised man's. And an intact man experiences more pleasure through stimulation prior to orgasm than a cut man does. See OP's diagram. You experience less pleasure when you remove the most sensitive parts of your dick, that's a fact
>>
>>737571522
I stopped reading after you agreed I'm right. Same as>>737570433 and>>737570486
>>
>>737564329
Yeah, at birth. If I had a choice I wouldnt have but it doesn't really matter to me. I still jerk off without lube and just my hand, it doesn't stop me from doing that at all. I will never know if it affected my sensitivity because what I have is normal to me, and it feels great.
>>
>>737571763
>I stopped reading after you agreed I'm right
Damn, this is some top tier cutfag denial. Orgasm being the best part is not an argument. It doesn't compare between the two at all. Use some critical thinking, my man
>>
>>737571522
Thats a great image. From my experience everything here is correct... well, we dont have mad jews in our country so I dont know about that.

Whats really interesting that some kiddos feel offended when faced with facts. How can information hurt you so much you close your eyes from it?
>>
>>737572004
It's not the information itself that's hurting them, it's the prospect of having to face the truth that a great injustice has been forced upon them at the hands of their parents. That shit's heavy, most will choose simple denial instead of taking that burden and trying to cope with it
>>
>>737571999
Haha. Critical thinking. I don't care about dicks cut or uncut. Just easy targets to get upset. But to each is own. If you only like the taste of uncut you are free to peruse them till ur mouths desire.
>>
>>737571967
Your point is valid.¨
And if you ever get children, please consider not cutting them.
>>
>>737572248
>I-I don't care anyway!
>y-you're probably a fag!
lel, okay scardick
>>
>>737572225
I think I agree with you... or that guy is just trolling. Or both, butthurt and trolling.
>>
>>737572389
Did you just type a stutter. Lol.
>>
>>737564329
Yes and very glad I am.
>>
>>737572310
Considered not cutting him but he got cut anyway
>>
>>737573680
Cultural reasons?
>>
>>737564329
Why are there so many threads about this? How much of your day do you spend thinking about cock? This is the dumbest argument in the world. If you are cut there is nothing you can do about it; if you aren't cut there is no reason to get cut. Why are you obsessed with circumcision?
>>
>>737564645
retard
>>
>>737574122
Drater
>>
>>737573808
No. Wife insisted, said uncut looked bad and dirty
>>
>>737574036
- Dont know, didnt start the thread.
- Probly about average.
- Is this an argument? Just chatting here.
- What you can do is to stop the circle of retardness, educate yourself, and dont cut your children.
- Im not obsessed. Just weighted my opinion because I think it contributed.
>>
>>737574471
Ok, aesthetic reasons. Live and learn. Thanks for answering. Greets to your kid! :)
>>
>>737574761
Thanks! He is watching the Ipad next to me at the moment. He should be asleep!
>>
not cut
>>
>grill
>had both cut and uncut partners
>don't fucking care, both feel the same to me
>all I care is that it's fucking kept clean if sexytimes are on the cards
>>
>>737564329
Cut here. Sensitivity loss or not, I ain't blowin my load 2 minutes into starting like some of you fags are. I can go for 10 minutes or more, no problem. I'm fairly confident women prefer a man who has stamina, not a bit more skin on their peepee.
>>
>>737575215
Made me laugh! :D
>>
>>737575215
Stamina can be trained, mate. This is like bragging that you're really good when your opponent's playing with a handicap.
>>
>>737574990
>girl
>/b/
I call bullshit
>>
>>737574471
Damn, that's some incredibly fucked up shit.
>>
>>737575468
I thought it was a joke. Who would ever brag with 10 minutes stamina? :D
>>
ITT: A bunch of insecure goofs try to discern whether their dicks are a match for other guys cocks. Not gay or anything, at all.
>>
>>737575468
You literally just admitted being uncut is equivalent to being handicapped.

/Thread
>>
Just waiting on Foregen tbh.

I don't even care if the nerve endings, for some reason, don't work. Having a ridged band to keep my glans covered would be a win in itself since restoring doesn't give you an elastic 'one'.
>>
>>737575890
Under rated comment
>>
>>737575605
call bullshit all you want, you ain't getting a pic of my tits or cunt, I'm not an attention seeking whore.
>>
>>737575666
Nice trips
I dont think its fucked up per se, I was originally pro circumcision and read into it. I decided i would rather not put him through it. My wifes' ObGyn talked to her about circumcision, explained its pros and cons and my wife ended up deciding that the pros outweighed the cons and she said she didn't want him to have an ugly penis.
>>
>>737576343
How about your feminine penis?
>>
>>737576570
OMFG, I am so triggered/burnt/wtf ever

GIRLZ ON THE INTERWEBZ DON'T EXIST GUYZZZZZZ
>>
>>737576497

Cucked from birth. Poor kid
>>
>>737576497
I realize you're in the thick of circumcision culture, but from the outside looking in this is insane. Imagine a middle-eastern family with a newborn girl. The mom doesn't want her to get mutilated but the dad decides it needs to be done based on the bullshit medical justifications and that he doesn't want his daughter to have an ugly vulva.

>inb4 muh FGM is not the same!!
Sure, the media-popularized versions of it are a lot worse, but the most common procedure is less damaging than male circumcision
>>
>>737576958

This kid got circed by his grandparents when they were baby sitting him. Originally the police refused to prosecute claiming it wasnt a crime! Really interesting story

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-40420511
>>
>>737576958
I know what you are saying. The funny thing is we live in Australia. Circumcision is not an overly big thing here, only about 50% of guys my age are cut but my wife ultimately decided to have our son cut. As I said earlier I was leaning more towards leaving him uncut but my wife wanted him done. With that said I really dont think it is as bad as a lot of people say but I do see your point.
>>
>>737564329
Nope

>>737577380
And yet at any time in his future he could have chosen circumcision for himself if he'd wanted it.
>>
>>737564329
I just can't get behind a practice that involves sucking a newborns cock
>>
>>737567437
I'm taking my foreskin to hell.
>>
>>737577523
I'm cut. Happy my parents did it too, not having to go through the anxiety of such a procedure in my adult life.

Inb4 it emotionally damages babies, that's a laugh.
>>
>>737577523
He can always chose to restore his foreskin apparently
>>
>>737564329
by the way, this is a lie

there's even been a recent study to confirm it. if this was true, then the average uncut guy would always cum in like 10 seconds...rofl...common sense folks
>>
>>737564645
>"your hand is an erogenous zone, because it has so many nerve endings."
It doesnt, the back of your hand has higher nerve density than the face and unsurprisngly the back of your hand is actually an erogenous zone historically.
>>
>>737577380
>t 50% of guys my age are cut but my wife ultimately decided to have our son cut.
Kill yourself you huge faggot. Unironically letting a woman mutilated your son? Just end your life.
>>
>>737577752
No, he can only choose to stretch skin to recover it, he can never have his foreskin back.
>>
>>737577731
Trust me, if you grew up with a foreskin you wouldn't in a million years decide to have it cut off. Unless you experienced some kind of traumatic dick-bullying or had a malformed penis or something
>>
>>737564329
OEM dick here. No Jew upgrades
>>
>>737577731
>I'm cut. Happy my parents did it too
I'm uncut, happy my parents didn't do it. My old man was cut but my old lady wanted me intact.
>>
>>737577880
Ah well. Its not like you need a foreskin to enjoy sex
>>
>>737564329
This many replies to a unscientificly proven point.

THANKS MINORS! YOU MAKE US GREAT
>>
>>737577995
No but it is nice.
>>
>>737574471
so she got your balls too?
>>
>>737570137
Most people are old and are on facebook...would you rather be there or here?
>>
>>737577105
Unfortunately you don't have rights in Britain
>>
>>737577905
As if you're a person of authority on the subject? I trust you as much as I trust myself.

I don't believe for a second that I'm missing anything in terms of sensation. I've never been balls deep and thought "Gee, I can't feel anything and am having troubles nutting"

Aesthetically speaking, for my particular geographic location it'd be more likely I'd have endured bullying with an uncut dick.

So, if you happen across a female who has a preference and you don't fit the mold I guess you need to find better, less judgemental partners.

Would an innie/outtie pussy stop you from engaging in sexual intercourse? Quit being a bunch of cucks.
>>
According to OP's the glans is the least sensitive part. Im cut and that is where my sensitive bit is
>>
>>737578798
He's right though, I wouldn't part with mine in a million years nor do I know anyone that's been voluntarily cut as an adult.
>>
>>737576958
Why the fuck are you letting your wife decide? Are you seriously such a loser? She is doing the shit because her inbred friends chitchated about some bullshit they read on the blog. Take the initiative and beat her.
>>
I'm circumcised and I'm nearly suicidal about it. I feel like it's affecting my sex life with my girlfriend.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Foregen is the only thing holding me together anymore.
>>
>>737579084
OP do you want to do this to your child?
>>
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/healthy_kids/Why-you-should-circumcise-your-newborn-boy.html

Checkmate, atheists.
Seriously though, people actually believe in this bullshit. America has serious issues.
>>
>>737579024

I'm right as well, never in a million years would I ever want a foreskin. We're going to have to agree to disagree, nobody is more correct than the other here. This is a subject of mostly personal preference. I've known nothing different, and neither have you.

Please don't try and pretend you know what it's like on the other side, 'cause ya don't.

Why would anyone voluntarily do it as an adult? It's way different for a newborn and a grown adult to be undergoing circumcision.

Fact, I've never had a partner turn me down or ever seem put off by my cock.

Fact, I've never legitimately heard a preference from partner or female friend alike. Like I said before, if you have encountered this you just had a shitty partner. Get over it.
>>
I'm uncut and I fucking love it
>>
>>737579528
>I'm right as well, never in a million years would I ever want a foreskin. We're going to have to agree to disagree
Here's the difference though anon, you don't have a fucking choice, I do - whether either of us would want to exercise it or not.
>>
>>737579381
Are you crazy? Of course I wouldn't do that. There's no benefit to it.
If I had a kid they'd be safe, but the only hope left for me is future regenerative medicine. Should it come through.
>>
>>737566789
>a quack tricked you

yup, you caught me. i was tricked on my first day of life to remove my foreskin. dammit you're good
>>
>>737579528
lmao, there are FACTS showing that cutfags have shitty sensitivity down there.

How the fuck can you say that we don't know otherwise? I do know that if I got cut, I would feel less. And sex would be more about orgasm than the entire ride.

Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>737576497
You realize it's genital mutilation right?

Who other are associated with genital mutilation? Somalia, Kenya, middle-east... so Niggers, Jews & Muslims, et.c

Why do they do it? Because they are so inbred and low IQ, they do a million things that are just as brainless.

Have fun with that you retard.
>>
>>737576497
Why is your wife so fixated on how pretty her own sons penis is? That's some incest cuck.
>>
>>737577995
Just like you don't need tastebuds to enjoy candy as the sugar in your stomach still triggers the brains reward mechanism.

But having tastebuds is nice.
>>
>>737579628
Lol, so you've got a choice and decision to make. Goody for you? Am I supposed to rue not having to undergo circumcision as an adult? My parents made a totally acceptable decision and I agree full heartedly with it.

I really hope you never have to undergo for medical reasons, I would assume the anxiety of knowing what you're going to have to endure would be SUPER fun.

So enjoy your option Anon, you've earned!
>>
>>737579694
I was actually referring to your nation collectively. America adopted circumcision as a widespread tradition because John Harvey Kellogg (yes, as in the cereal guy) preached the pseudoscience of the day, which involved preventing various ailments by maintaining a strict, bland diet, and not masturbating. The logic was that because circumcision reduces pleasure, young boys would be less tempted to masturbate.
>>
>>737580121
And fuck the guys that don't agree wholeheartedly with it?
>I really hope you never have to undergo for medical reasons, I would assume the anxiety of knowing what you're going to have to endure would be SUPER fun.
Endure what? I've been snipped, procedures like that are fuck all, there are guys out there that have barbells rammed across the neck of their cock just for shits and giggles and chicks that gets their clits pierced just cause - being circed under anaesthetic is about the equivalent of getting a tooth pulled.
>>
>>737579803
Define "shitty".

Nobody is going to argue about nerve endings and whatnot; but for you to sit here and assume you know how much less feeling there is is just ridiculous.

If anyone has their head inserted in an anus, it's you Anon.
>>
>>737578798
Why would you want to breed with a woman so feeble minded that she prefers mutilated genitals?
>>
>>737580249
It gets better, he applied acid to clits and bi-daily enemas
>>
>>737564329
>Caring this much about other peoples dicks

Wellp my saturday night isn't going this bad, so I'm thankful for that.
>>
>>737580346
Others have said it already tho, I still have a choice. You don't. You might as well have lived in Somalia or some shit.
>>
>>737580306
If someone takes exception to my weiner for as shallow of a reason as this, then yeah fuck 'em. They're not worth much as a person IMO.

I seriously doubt the recovery is like having a tooth pulled.

ITT: A bunch of assumptions.
>>
>>737580496
Jesus, what has my life come to.........

OK, I'm doing it, I'm getting off 4chan, and going outside.
>>
>>737580379
>autism
>>
>>737580553
Recovery? What procedures do you think your parents applied to your recovery? It's skin, it heals, there have been numerous guys on /b/ who have posted before and after pics of their adult circumcisions who reckon they were jacking a week after their op.
>If someone takes exception to my weiner for as shallow of a reason as this
I couldn't care less what someone else thinks of my dick
>>
>>737580502
I still don't understand what about you having a choice is so great or in any way beneficial?
>>
My husband is circumcised and he has me stop sometimes because he's too sensitive. I can't imagine fucking a dick that's even more sensitive
>>
File: clearly.jpg (76KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
clearly.jpg
76KB, 407x405px
>>737581092
>>
>>737580948
>Said every government ever
>>
>>737580810
What's your point then? I don't get what your angle is. Why are you even responding to my posts, as far as I can tell we have a similar position on the subject.
>>
>>737580948
You were born with out a choice, he was. He's trying to brag about it and make you feel bad.

Although, he's probably 400lbs and lives in his moms basement, so he needs to feel good about something. Hence the point of this thread.

This is a trap thread btw, there is not right answer for it. It's just OP's satisfaction.

How about: Are you rich? At least people can change that OP... But again, you don't have the high-ground on that so it wouldn't boost your diminished self esteem.

Maybe an hero would be easier..
>>
>>737580346
>for you to sit here and assume you know how much less feeling there is is just ridiculous
I have a part of my penis that you have never had. I feel immense pleasure in that part of my penis. If I didn't have a foreskin anymore, I wouldn't experience the pleasure it brings me. Following?
>>
>>737581181
Bahahaha, what? What does the government have to do with this?

You're the REAL winner here.
>>
>>737581252
Because people circumcise their children, I have no problem with adults who choose to get circumcised, it's their dick. My beef is with parents who make the choice for their kids - ie: not their dick.

It's ok for you, you're pleased with the result, what about Bob who had massive issues from an unecessary infant circumcision or Bill who regrets not having a foreskin?
>>
kek @ all the dudes in this thread trying to pretend like being more sensitive is a bad thing
>>
File: 1321548890813.jpg (27KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1321548890813.jpg
27KB, 500x333px
>>737581181
>>737580948
Toppest kek

>fuck choices, I don't need choices!
This fucking goy
>>
>>737581320
How do you know it wouldn't bring said pleasure. That's an assumption, easy as that Anon.

Can confirm for you, if it was ever actually in doubt, that every inch of my cock has sensitivity. There's no dead spots or anything like that, if that's what you're imagining is the case here.

This argument is over as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>737581443
>when you care more about Bob's or Bill's penis more than world hunger

This thread is fucking hilarious
>>
>>737581443
Not sure what to say, do you?

What about Jimmy who had to deal with phimosis? Or Johnny or got a gnarly urinary tract infection?

You can cherry pick cases on both sides all night long Anon.
>>
>>737581806
#bobspenismatters
>>
>>737581593
>How do you know it wouldn't bring said pleasure
Because it doesn't exist on your penis anymore, dummy. I have all the parts that you have, plus an extra part. An extra part which is the most sensitive, pleasurable part. You don't magically gain sensation in other areas on your dick when your foreskin is lopped off, you just lose that sensation forever.
>>
>>737581839
Both of your examples are completely fixable

>>737581806
Why would I care about countries like Zimbabwe who created their own grave?
>>
>>737581478
When it comes to shit as inconsequential as this, no I really don't mind deferring responsibility to parents.

There's lots of things you could care about; whether or not I had the option of circumcision is a really weird thing for you to be so passionate about.
>>
>>737582103
Yet here you are defending the lack of choice
>>
>>737581991
You're missing my point.

How is it possible for you to quantify the difference in sensitivity? Why do you assume my cock is now just a log of tissue without feeling?

Pro-tip, you can't.
>>
>>737582079
Well your examples aren't so ironclad either.

If threads like this didn't exist, or similar conversations happening why would a person ever feel regret of not having or having their foreskin? Barring related mental health issues I don't see it.

I also don't really believe "massive issues" are really that common. Probably just as common as "massive issues" with foreskin intact.

I hope you understand the futility of this argument we're having.
>>
>>737582172
No, not exactly. I'm defending the decisions made by parents over the world to raise their children as they see fit.

I'm not really seeing this as a choice vs. no choice. Note my confusion as to why Anon was so high on his horse about being able to "choose".
>>
File: circwin.jpg (311KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
circwin.jpg
311KB, 960x1280px
>>737582484
>I also don't really believe "massive issues" are really that common. Probably just as common as "massive issues" with foreskin intact.
They aren't but one is a fuckup of nature and the other is a fuckup of man doing for the vast majority unnecessary shit.

>I hope you understand the futility of this argument we're having.
Thankfully the argument as a whole isn't and circ rates are falling worldwide.
>>
>>737582682
>Caring this much about everyone's cock
>>
>I'm so obsessed with dicks, I study them extensively
-OP
>>
>>737582868
>>
Guys with cut dicks are pretty nasty. You take forever to cum and you're insecure as fuck and sex hurts you unless you either slather everything in lube or I'm drenched enough to drown you.
>>
>>737583131
see>>737581150
>>
I dont know why all you people get so previous over a useless piece of skin. Its just skin! When you eat the candy you throw away the wrapper!
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.