[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever fell in love with someone over the internet? I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: online-rela.jpg (74KB, 350x292px) Image search: [Google]
online-rela.jpg
74KB, 350x292px
Have you ever fell in love with someone over the internet? I want to hear some stories...I know I have...
>>
Dots.
dotsunlocks
>>
>>737550994
Tell us your story to hopefully get the thread bumped.
>>
I did. I got talking to a guy who just totally got me. It started off with common interests, and then he was going through some bad times breaking up with his girlfriend and we would end up talking about more personal stuff and within about 2 months we were speaking for 7-8 hours a day every day. I lied about my age, at the time I was 16 and he was 26 so I told him I was 19 which I felt bad about. Anyway, talking online became talking on the phone and phone sex and all that kind of thing and we decided to meet up. I couldn't drive so he was going to come and pick me up.

The day before he was due to come down he called me and was super sad and said he had a confession, he lied about his age, he was actually 40 and was super upset about it as he was convinced I would end it. I really didnt care, I loved him, wanted to meet up, so we went ahead. I was so close to telling him my real age but I just couldn't, I was so afraid he would not drive down to see me.

Anyway, we met up, and I think he knew instantly I was younger than I said - I was so worried it would all go wrong, but it didnt, it just felt so right, it was amazing, literally within 5 minuets nothing mattered, it was so good. We have been together for like 4 months now, its getting harder to keep it a secret but once I go to collage it will be easier.

So yeah, it can work.
>>
File: BrandingBigBoobs.webm (774KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
BrandingBigBoobs.webm
774KB, 640x640px
>>737552309
Well... Good luck in collage.
>>
>>737550994
i don't know if it counts but i found the one who i cant live without
i wouldnt call it love but it was the best talk i ever had with anyone
i don't tell everything now beacause its a fucking long story and it didnt end well
but its possible
>>
>>737550994
>be 14
>on private server for korean MMORPG
>all players really tight community
>try to fit in cause kicked out of school, no friends irl etc.
>become good at game get to know some outcasts
>"popular" people still basically ignore me
>go to forums to make better impression, fail badly
>come off as goofy extravagant retard
>start talking to new people to server, make friends with them
>some are friends IRL with GMs, didnt know, slowly gain reputation as an eccentric loner, some think i am funny
>guy named sephiroth is well established but not really liked because hes pretty vicious in PVP, let him test his builds on me cuase whatever talk while we do it
>talk a bunch, become friends with feared PVP guy, others take note
>start talking with more popular people cause friends with established guy but not a total asshat like he is, people think im funny
>hanging in main town when i get pm from one of the most popular dudes, name is Shin*, asks me to buy stuff at shop and bring it to him cause he doesnt want to go back to town
>very eager, never talked to him before and wanted friends, we end talking all night while hanging in dungeons
>tells me about girl on server he is dating, they have met several times and have been at it for like 1 or 2 years, says they're in a fight right now
>feel honored to have this information, he informs me hes a little drunk and not to tell anyone this shit, vow not to
>next time see girl, name is Missy, go off on her in PMs for being such a bitch, mention everything Shin* told me
>she talks to me, first girl to do so IRL or not
>downplays her relationship with Shin* and adds me on AIM
>we talk a lot, she lives in australia
>talk about life, talk about game, talk about game people, talk about her friends and family and my family
>one night asks me to cut my hand to do a blood oath, do it, back before skype and shit so it was all over text
>start liking her a lot cause attention
>Shin* finds out
>>
I actually met my girlfriend of 3 years on omegle. just randomly went on one day and found her, we started talking, turned out she lived in the same state like 20 mins away. Honestly couldnt be happier with her, feel free to ask any questions
>>
Chatted to this girl on okcupid for about three months, non stop talking every day, and not like stupid "what's your favourite X" shit, like serious rambles about fantasies and thoughts and actual human conversation. We talked about meeting up, but I live in Bristol and she lives in London.. so we would have to plan ahead, then she had to go home temporarily to Sweden and we kept messaging, saying we'd meet up when she came back. She sent me a message May 23rd, and I haven't heard a peep since.

Every day I sort of hope she comes back online.
>>
>>737550994

it was 1999 and I met some bird (online via my bro)...I was 19 and a big massive V...She was 30 at the time. She lived in TX and I live int he UK. She didn't give anything away about who she was or shit...I didn't even know her surname for like 3 years...

Didn't fall in love but we cammed after a bit of time and I went to visit her in Chicago.

I lost my V...but took until I was 23.

Came home....went back 9 months later and fucked more..

Came back and dumped after a few months her as I found someone else (not via net).

I was 23 when I first fucked her...she was 34...

I'm 37 now.
>>
>>737552309
Wtf did i read? Is this pasta?
>>
>>737555115
Not pasta, just OP seems to be genuinely looking for hope that it can work out and in our case it seems to be so wanted to share. Despite the lies and the age gap and the distance and all that, it can still work.
>>
I havent but some other random dudes on steam have since i was catfishing at some point since i tried to get some money/csgo skins
I worked out pretty good and got some good money and pretty much everyone i wrote with for more than 2 weeks started to tell me that he would love me
>>
>>737554455
>actually cut my hand, i should make that clear, at the time i was sure she did as well but looking back probably not
>Shin* asks if ive been talking to Missy, deny everything
>start "dating" Missy secretly
>others in popular clique start taking a liking to me and make a lot of friends
>talk to Missy everyday for hours in game and out
>talk on phone too, which was extra special
>Shin* says hes trying to make things work with Missy but she seems really distant, starts confiding in me all secrets
>they had met before in real life even though he lived in Oregon, so they were actually kind of dating
>stay silent about everything Missy told me
>do cyber sex stuff, total cringe whatever it was fun at the time
>feel loved for first time in my life
>Missy starts getting distant with me and starts talking with Shin* more, get jealous
>talk with another guy Art, popular guy also, who claims he was talking with Missy about me and she is creeped out
>at same time brother in real life finds my chat logs and shares with everyone; his friends and people at school didnt even know, everyone thinks im an asshole
>find out Shin* and Missy getting married in game, game is life so matters a lot
>still chill with Sephiroth a bit and he hates the popular people cause they suck at PVP
>find biggest assholes on server and crash the wedding, summoning monsters and shit to kill everyone
>all get banned
>after few months never talk with them again
>after year go back to chat logs i hid, read them a lot then delete them
>years go by, still think about those people, special times
>>
>>737552309
Good luck having a relationship with a pedo. Guess you wouldn't know better since you missed that father figure in your life.
>>
>>737554554
Lucky fuck. Did you have cam sex the first time u saw her?
>>
>>737554842
Man this is the shit that gets me when talking to people online. If you don't have their Facebook or phone number or anything else and they suddenly never talk to you, who knows what may have happened to them. May have died or something may have happened which stopped them talking to you.
>>
>>737550994
Back when boost mobile was cool for the walkie talkie i would go on a chatroom called airG. That's where i met a girl named Whitney that i loved. She lived in Nebraska but me being young and broke could never go. She would always tell me she hated her life and wanted to run away. She told me she would wait for me. One day being drunk i remembered about her so i looked her up on Facebook. She has her own family now and they look happy. I remembered a song that basically explains it. It's called on the arrow by afi
>>
>>737556654
yeah man, safe to say I spent a week fucking trawling facebook groups for her uni / course.

Still think about it now, considering calling her uni and blagging it all.. I know i sound legit weird, but the level of conversation we were at wasn't some poxy shit I guess.
>>
>meet guy in WoW
>move in with him
>he turns out to be a sociopath
>fall into deep anxiety

>later meet guy on XIV
>pulls me out of anxiety
>he comes to my place
>been together 2 years
>>
>>737550994
I catfish guys online for money I make about 30 dollars a day with 12 different guys.
>>
>>737557731
I get you man like fuck. Don't wanna go into too much detail but I believed I was talking to a girl who turned out too be a guy.
He was posing as a pretty girl who literally seemed like me except in a female body.
U could say this type of girl is perfect but for some reason I was never attracted or in love with her.
I found out a few months ago it was a guy but I pretend I don't know.
We been talking almost or around 2yrs now.
He's literally my best friend too, tell and share everything with him, and I don't do that with anoyone I know in real life.
I even kept 'her' name on my WhatsApp as I just feel like idk, because this was the person's name I believed to like so much so I'll keep it as that.
>>
>>737557805
Femanon? If so, show feet please.
>>
>>737557984
May all seem like fun and games anon but soon enough you'll feel some similar pain which they should or will feel when they find out who they really been talking to and in love with.
>>
>>737553395
story pls :(
>>
>>737550994
kinda, met my girlfriend with a 97% match on okcupid now she lives at my house and is gaming on her pc and listening to new edition next to me.

I love how fucking nerdy she is.
>>
Met someone on /b/ almost 2 years ago and we have been talking ever since. How I wish things were different though.
>>
>>737559722
why?
>>
When I was 18 years old I got a computer for my birthday.
I had been holding a game I purchased 8 months prior called
"Guild Wars". I played this game for about a year or so before I met
"her". I was already max level by then so I made a new character to sit around
the main noob town of Ascalon. I would sit around and listen to conversations when
I was bored because I had no friends, basically a loner. One day while I was doing
my thing reading people's convos when a cute character stood next to me and sent me a private message.
We hit it off immediately and became great friends, we would talk for about 5-8 hours a day almost every single day.
I showed her everything I knew about the game, taught her how to solo farm for high end materials and do speed runs with groups.
I bought her tons of Armor and weapons for the game because I was in love with her.
One day I told her how I felt, I straight up told this girl I loved her and she felt the same.
We were an online couple and did everything together. Her dad eventually caught wiff that she had been talking to a guy in the game so he banned her from speaking to me for a time.
I remember bawling my eyes like a fag but I loved her and I was only 19 so, meh.
She eventually messaged me and we started talking again. YES. Life was feeling pretty good then.
>>
>>737559459
Is she barefoot? Pics?
>>
>>737559722
Jason?
>>
This time the love was real and it lasted, we would talk on the phone for hours on end, have phone and cam sex.
This was my woman even though it had never been physical. Eventually I got some money to go see her and everything
changed. She ended up moving back with me. We lived together for 3 years before she became unhappy and basically
broke up with me. She found some new friend at her job and they got a little too close, I broke up their friendship
because come on, that was no friendship. This asshole wanted to take what I had built for 5 years.
One day during a random sex themed road trip we traveled up state, we got to the hotel we fucked for a while.
When she was in the shower this faggot messeged her, I couldn't stand it so I sent him a response that I was with her
and to leaver her alone because she was with me. BIG MISTAKE. LOL.
Long story short, she moved away because I had ruined their friendship which
in her eyes would have become a thing(I learned this down the road). But I say fuck that and good riddance, I was trying to fix things between us
and some piece of shit got in the way. Moral of the story is, Yes you can find love online if you have patience
to nurture the online relationship but it sometimes may be a waste of time and life. Good luck to yall.
>>
Every time I thought I did I ended up being used as someone's emotional experiment. One came to live with me. When he decided he had made me too insane with his ASD logic and emotional abuse he left and took all my friends with him.

I don't date online anymore. I think I'm just too naive.
>>
>>737559722
Friend zone
>>
>>737559764
nah no pics.

She lets me fuck her in pantyhose tho.
>>
File: check.png (48KB, 300x161px) Image search: [Google]
check.png
48KB, 300x161px
>>737554455
triple dubs checked
>>
>>737559754
It's just not possible I fear.
>>737559795
Not Jason, sorry.
>>737559834
I guess so, nothing has happened to begin with so it's not really that.
>>
>>737550994
Over the internet? Love? That's not a real thing, anon.
>>
>Meet someone awesome in a japanese MMO
>I have a female character
>We start talking alot over a few days
>He ask me if I'm ok to date, romantically just before we go for a raid
>Say yes
>He start to tell me things that makes my heart beat
>It continue a few days
>I love him
>He love me
>I feel guilty because, well, I would like but I'm not a girl IRL
>I tell a close friend about this, and ask him if I could tell my love the truth or not
>He answer me I could or it will become worse
>It hurts
>I tell him
>He's hurt but say he's ok, he've seen worse
>I try to stay friend, but he don't want to and ignore me
>Write a goodbye letter
>Never seen him again
>>
>>737560202
Closet homosexual.
>>
>>737552309
40?????? what the fuck
>>
>>737560202
That's not really deep or anything, you're just a disgusting homosexual.
>>
>>737560385
if you think so
>>
>>737550994
My ex did...
>>
>>737560435
That's not an opinion mate, you're a degenerate.
>>
My first girlfriend I actually met on the internet. She made Youtube videos, which I wanted to do too and I asked a couple of other people, but she was the only one that replied, which surprised me, because she was pretty big in that community and the rest were rather arrogant or too busy to help new people. We got talking a bit and became friends. Turned out she got bullied and was depressed and suicidal. I talked with her for a couple of hours every day and she got over her depression and bullying and such and eventually she fell in love with me, and a little while later I asked her if she'd like to be my girlfriend. We'd see each other about 2 times a year, +- 4 months in total in 4 years as she lived about 1800km away from me. She broke up with me after little over 4 years, which partially pushed me into a depression and haven't really talked to her since. I'm fine again, but sort of fell in love again with a girl I just know I'll never be able to get together with.

tl;dr: Met a girl, was depressed, helped her get better, fell in love, broke up after 4 years, got depressed myself and found a new girl I just can't be with, which really sucks
>>
File: 1498362560847.jpg (80KB, 479x486px) Image search: [Google]
1498362560847.jpg
80KB, 479x486px
>>737550994
Yeah

One day this girl randomly dm'd me on insta and the first thing she said to me was "ahh, youre so cute." so naturally I was interested. We started talking every day after that, slowly getting to know eachother and day after day I realized how perfect she was.
She was cute, liked the same music, had very similar humor (a cute girl who memes and likes to make fun of niggers and gays, who would've fucking thought?), liked my all time favorite game, wasn't PC, just everything was so perfect about her.
Unfortunately shes in NC and im in OR. In just a few months we will have been talking for a year and we're still trying to find a way to be together since just recently we admitted we loved eachother.
Keep in mind distance is fucking hard though, If you have an argument, things can easily be misunderstood, taken out of context, whatever.but if you love them enough its worth ir, because her and I have been through alot but we really do love eachother.
Dont be scared of it, anons.
>>
>>737561184
It's not going to work out, I know you know this. So why pretend?
>>
Why don't you guys just date women in person? It is more fun. Would you tell your parents that you are chatting with some girl on the internet every day and living some love fantasy? No, because they'd call you stupid and gay. Same with your friends. Ask girls out in person, idiots
>>
>>737561359
I see your skepticism as alot of people think like you do but maybe you haven't experienced it yet. Personally I wouldnt count long distance anything less than something not long distance.
>>737561526
You must be really out-of-touch
>>
>>737550994
Actually happening to me right now, although I've done lot in the past, as well as real life relationships as well.

>be 20, 21 now
>back in February this year
>frequent a discord server with a lot of friends.
>a few girls, one who lives kind of close to me I've been really close to for like 2 years now, and we've been flirting for a while, which actually complicates stuff but besides the point
>random girl joins
>she's Polish, lives in Poland
>speaks English really well, has cute mannerisms to boot
>we have fun in the discord server voice channels and chat and such.
>start talking privately, immediately develop crushes on each other
>she has a boyfriend, but I'm charming as hell so no worries, although at first I don't really want it to go anywhere
>we talk for like days straight, aside from me having to go to work
>long story short, we're now dating, she's left her bf, although even if we had stayed friends I would've hoped she would leave him, he was toxic.
>plan on visiting each other soon too, I've always wanted to go abroad.
>feel a bit embarrassed that at 21 I'm in a long distance relationship with someone I haven't met face to face
>but I feel right about it, and I do love her in a newly budding way, of course it's not like full blow infatuation but it is strong
>it has made my life enormously more complicated with family, and money, and other old flirtations that were developing.
>but here I am, making the choice, so there must be a reason

Sorry, first real green text that was extended like that, so it's not fantastically written. I'm chatting with her right now as well.
>>
>>737561596
I'm not out of touch. I was around in the beginning of the internet, the original aol and yahoo chat rooms. My age group built your little dating sites and gave you social outcasts a way to feel loved. But it's stupid. Long distance relationships almost never work out, and they never work out when you didn't organically meet. The internet is for research, making money, and occasional social interaction, not love.
>>
>>737561596
That's not what I mean. It's hard to explain.

Perhaps you only love this person because she's the only romantic female contact that you've had in a long time. Maybe you're a total chad and fucked loads of women, and actually love this person.

But neither of those things matter because you will most likely never meet this person. What I think is going to happen is you'll be content and happy with things as they are, but eventually you or she will meet someone that will break it down.

These things rarely work out, and out of everyone i've met, in real life and on the internet. It hasn't worked out once yet
>>
>>737552309
The naivety of this story shows us why paedophilia is wrong.
>>
>>737561796
You're just jaded. Don't look down on other people for trying to be happy. That or get with the times/try to understand others point of view. It's different than just courting the neighbor girl now.
>>737561823
Your first point is very accurate, I wont argue with that one. But we've reassured eachother multiple times we only want eachother. Bad shit does happen though. But for now Im happy because she makes me smile daily and blows me away everyday. It's just nice to be happy since Im a shut-in
>>
>Meet "girl" off /soc/
>Really pretty, pretty sure she's a catfish
>No lesbians on the internet look this feminine and well put together
>We click right away
>Talk until 4 in the morning the day we added each other
>We talk constantly
>If we aren't texting, we're on call
>Still convinced the pictures aren't her and she photoshopped the timestamps
>Weeks pass and all I think about is her
>She says she's going to take a train to come meet me
>Lol sure you are
>Show up at train station anyways because it's 10 minutes from my house, I have no self respect, and I'm lonely
>Don't see her get off the train
>Almost go home
>In the crowd of really poor, trashy people who take the train consistently I see a short qt dressed like a hipster
>She's frantically looking around and at her phone
>She spots me
>She smiles really big in a way that makes my heart skip a beat
>She awkwardly half-runs to me and hugs me

We've been dating for a year and a half now but she moved back to Brazil RIP.
>>
>>737563649
:( Im sorry man. cute story though, hope you can meet again
>>
>>737550994
A fucking guy (im a guy too) fell in love with me through a gaming platform, i'm from different country. I'm using him, he buys me really expensive shit. He is expecting me to move with him some day lol
What a faggot.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.