[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way It isn't a movement. I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 88

File: MGTOW.png (118KB, 602x539px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
118KB, 602x539px
MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner", at which point a woman can generally end a marriage to her husband's detriment with very little negative consequence to herself and usually with some form of financial gain and increased agency.

It isn't that we are afraid of commitment, it's that the institution of marriage has become commitment incompatible.
>>
Fucking BETAs can't keep a woman can't please a woman blames women.
>>
Fuck off losers
>>
File: Quagmire.jpg (169KB, 1198x1851px) Image search: [Google]
Quagmire.jpg
169KB, 1198x1851px
>>737406523
The problem isn't MGTOW. The problem here is that the opponents of MGTOW (stormfront, jezebel) have shilled so fucking hard against MGTOW here that you all have internalized their strawman misrepresentation of it. You believe that MGTOW = abstaining from sex. That isn't what it means. Here, I'm going to repeat that last part in all caps for emphasis.

MGTOW =/= ABSTAINING FROM SEX

Pic related is an accurate depiction of a typical MGTOW
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSl7xmsJCqQ

Do you believe that bachelors abstain from sex? Of course not. The only difference between MGTOW and bachelorhood is that society expects a bachelor to eventually "settle down" and start a family after he has finished sowing his oats. MGTOW are just bachelors who have the audacity to say, "my bachelorhood isn't a phase".

MGTOW isn't anything more than this.
>you may now proceed to strawman what we are because you're intellectually incapable of formulating a logical argument against our actual position.
>>
>>737406831
Virgin
>>
File: mgtow.png (298KB, 1180x564px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
298KB, 1180x564px
>>737406382
THIS is mgtow as I know it
>>
Why do you need a label for something that comes naturally to you? Just as bad as the feminists, especially with that whole "you ARE one of us even if you don't think you are!!!?" bullshit
>>
>>737408217
Fucking this. It's like straight edge motherfuckers. I have no issue with people who don't drink or smoke. But if you make a label out of it and your identity is based on things you DON'T do, you must not have a lot going on in your life.
>>
File: Marriage in a Nutsheel.jpg (321KB, 900x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage in a Nutsheel.jpg
321KB, 900x1576px
>>737406892
>virgins have no value, because they can't win the approval of the masters
>>
>>737408326
>thinks women are his masters

No wonder you're a virgin.
>>
>>737408366
I don't. I was merely pointing out that he does subconsciously. The notion that a man isn't valuable until he wins validation from a woman is the basis of shaming a man for being a virgin.

It's a slaves mentality.
>>
>>737406523
>>737406810
>>737406892

Samefag cuck / worried woman.
>>
I'm inventing a new political group called Dog Fingerers and all it means is that you don't stab grannies. If you've never stabbed a granny you are officially a Dog Fingerer whether you like it or not and you must support me in everything I do
>>
>>737406831
MGTOW just happens to attract a lot of incels.
>>
File: mgtowmarriage.jpg (109KB, 1180x564px) Image search: [Google]
mgtowmarriage.jpg
109KB, 1180x564px
>>737408083

>more like...
>>
>>737408428
It attracts far more divorced fathers
>>
>>737408478
It's about 50/50 beta cucks and incels.
>>
Ok bud what's her name and what did she do
>>
>>737408392
Kek
>>
Eastern european here.

I would be against MGTOW here, however thinking about the western woman mentality, i really don't fault you for taking this path.
>>
File: MGTOW pick your own lane.png (62KB, 1201x1201px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW pick your own lane.png
62KB, 1201x1201px
>>737408392
No MGTOW is asking anyone for support. The entire premise of the lifestyle is to choose your own lane.
>>
File: Almymoney.png (192KB, 753x434px) Image search: [Google]
Almymoney.png
192KB, 753x434px
>>737408612
>>
Once I spoke to a woman IRL and she asked me to leave because I sneeze on her. Also I saw on reddit that all women hate men.

I dont get why women are like this I hate them. I'm mgtow, I'm choosing to be alone it's intentional.
>>
>>737406382
>total rejection of marriage
>It is a commitment to remaining a single man

But one does not automatically imply the other. You can be in a relationship without being married.
I mean, sure if you don't want to get married, then don't get married, it's not that complicated.

MGTOW just comes across like a bunch whiny virgins, which is probably why even those 70% mentioned in the news article wouldn't want to identify as MGTOW.
>>
You know you're a real danger to society if both Jezebel and White Nationalists view you as a threat
Anything that can get both of those camps to agree is something that should not be taken lightly.
>>
>>737408641
But the real question is have you ever stabbed a granny? If not you finger dogs
>>
>>737408827
I have no problem with you calling me finger dogs, dude. Knock yourself out.
>>
Feminist:
>"Marriage is the tool of the patriarchy, it is meant to opress womyn, hurr, hurr evil men, we shall not be married"

FaGTOW
>"Marriage is meant for robbing men with the divorce, it is the tool of making us slaves, hurr hurr evil women, we shall not be married.

LOL, worthy of each other.
>>
Disclosure: Happily married

The problem here is that feminism created this. I can totally understand and support this movement. It's very much a rational thing to do to avoid marriage in this day and age where the laws entirely favour the woman. If you get married, you're handing a kill switch to the woman, she can destroy you, take everything you have and make your life a misery for ANY or NO REASON AT ALL. "I'm not entirely satisfied..."

We've seen countless examples of men and boys getting utterly screwed over in court cases and this is why we need feminism TO NOT FUCKING EXIST.

Feminism has made women less happy, destroyed the family, given all the power of intimate relationships to men by telling women, "Go fuck around, you're just like a man!" where women used to be the gatekeepers to physical intimacy and one of the costs of that was commitment/marriage.

Finding a decent, kind, caring, redpilled anti-feminist woman to be your wife and the mother of your children has been getting harder and harder but what we do have is militant bitches that think, "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle LOLOLOLOL!!1" so have no respect for men anymore, can't listen and never will.

Sad times, /b/ros...

But if you do find a decent, kind, caring, redpilled anti-feminist and genuinely feminine woman... Don't let her go.

You've found a freaking unicorn.
>>
>>737408797
>You can be in a relationship without being married.

This is true. But you can't be in a relationship and be MGTOW.
>>
>Men that have been sent their own way

ftfy.
>>
>>737408669
Jesus, if that picture isn't ironic then I think that it's time to exterminate the female race.
>>
>>737408928

Feminist != Feminine
>>
File: traditionalism.png (886KB, 660x676px) Image search: [Google]
traditionalism.png
886KB, 660x676px
>>737408928
Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not seaworthy due to lax maintenance. One out of two sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority. Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
>>
>>737408881
Has it crossed your mind that maybe one is false and te other one is correct?
>>
File: 1200px-MGTOW_protestor.jpg (126KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-MGTOW_protestor.jpg
126KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: Magic Unicorn.png (1MB, 723x999px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Unicorn.png
1MB, 723x999px
>>737408928
The woman in the red dress was never real
>>
>>737406382
So fuckin what dude? I'll tell you what, only a betacuck has this attitude. No man feels the need to identify with and take pride in the rejection of women than a self-absorbed beta who feels entitled to the pleasure of women but who can't take charge of them. You weak piece of shit. So fucking what. Get over yourself.
>>
>>737409056
Nah, they're both losers.
>>
>>737409111
Hahahah I am not surprised.
>>
>>737408931
I know, but that is just one of the reasons why MGTOW is just so damn stupid.
>>
>>737409056
or that both are correct and that marriage is a symbiotic relationship because society makes us feel like two people should belong to each other and be everything to each other to an unhealthy extreme
>>
>>737409056
Has it crossed your mind that maybe that is exactly what people who are typically wrong say?
>>
File: sig hiel.jpg (25KB, 450x314px) Image search: [Google]
sig hiel.jpg
25KB, 450x314px
>>737409111
>>
File: POL_MGTOW.jpg (40KB, 1784x304px) Image search: [Google]
POL_MGTOW.jpg
40KB, 1784x304px
>>
File: Le_renard_et_les_raisins_1900.jpg (217KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
Le_renard_et_les_raisins_1900.jpg
217KB, 600x610px
The only way you can proclaim you are MGTOW is when you have to actually refuse women.

If being alone is your only option, you're just fooling yourself.
>>
>>737408385

That's stupid, and it's the other way around. Valuable men are desired BY women who try to make him interested in her by showing she'll make time with her pleasurable.

If you think of it the other way around, you're stuck in your own head and have a low sense of self worth. So no wonder you reject the idea that people can be happy together.
>>
>>737408217
Exactly. It's natural masculine behavior, stop giving it a hype beast style acronym.
>>
>>737409279
Shhh. The Incels can't handle such devastating Truthbombs.
>>
MGTOW sounds like a white rapper's name
>>
>>737406523
Tell me, why is it my job to keep her happy?

And how does somebody quantify happiness? Not being happy is such a scapegoat for women. You made a commitment. Work at it if you aren't happy.
>>
File: carl.jpg (165KB, 720x1008px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
165KB, 720x1008px
>>737409297
Men are valuable innately, because we're human beings.

Basing the value of a man upon how desirable women find him is house nigger master worship.
>>
ITT: betas

>>>737409111
>>
File: The Post-feminism Man.jpg (63KB, 988x774px) Image search: [Google]
The Post-feminism Man.jpg
63KB, 988x774px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyenSX4XSZA
>>
>>737409144

My wife actually redpilled me.

I was kind of a liberal hippie, and she was a gun collecting registered republican. Finally I got tired of feeling like a pussy when I was around my girlfriend and really thought about my motivations, and I realized it was just a bunch of optimistic shit I was buying wholesale from media.

She's a great mom, a doomsday prepper, and prefers it when I'm grabbing her by the hair if she gets uppity.

They exist. They're not easy to find though. Oddly church is probably your best bet, because even the liberal christian women still want a guy who acts like the man of the house.
>>
>>737409448
It's as much your job to keep her happy as it is her job to keep you happy, a good relationship is symbiotic.
>>
>>737406382
its 3rd wave feminism in reverse. the world won't meet your expectations so you make a living martyr out of yourself and expect it to mean something. it doesnt
>>
>>737409279
Op here. I agree with you.
>>
>>737409448
because part of being in a relationship is making compromises for each other, because healthy relationships are reciprocal and creating mutual happiness
>>
>>737409279
Most MGTOW would agree with this.

If a man is still living with his mother because he can't support himself financially, he isn't choosing his own lane. His lane is being chosen for him.
>>
>>737409586
unfortunately women don't seem to get that concept
>>
>>737409455

That's my point. You worrying about whether you're valuable or not based on what women think is YOU fixating on them. It's a horseshoe. Actively flat out rejecting them is almost identical to worshiping them, because it means you're putting your attitude towards women before your life, just in the opposite way.

Live your life without fixating on whether or not you have a woman in it. That's how you really go your own way.
>>
File: MGTOW.png (301KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.png
301KB, 500x703px
>>737409549
In what way does MGTOW martyr themselves? We choose to marry as means of AVOIDING self destruction.
>pic related
>>
>>737409653
Sweeping generalizations don't really help your argument.
>>
>>737409721
No, I don't. That was in response to a shaming tactic being used to shame someone into silence by calling a guy a virgin.
>>
>>737408931
I thought mgtow was supposed to reject marriage as a silent protest against laws that gouge you after divorce.

Anyway, look up Canada's Co habitat law. It's a joke, you don't even have to be married anymore to get alimony.

The idea of alimony is fucking stupid anyway. Why can't kids turning 18 and moving out of mom and pops house claim alimony? It's the same principle concept (and it's silly when you compare it to my example)
>>
>>737406523
Bro I been with my lady 20yrs no wedding.. it's an outdated religious ritual. Fuck that!
>>
>>737409653
don't pretend you've ever interacted with a woman outside of the internet
>>
>>737409547
You sound the worst
>>
File: Even he couldn't do it.jpg (170KB, 1029x763px) Image search: [Google]
Even he couldn't do it.jpg
170KB, 1029x763px
>>737409721
What makes you think that MGTOW do not have women in their lives?

I'm a bartender by trade. I'm currently 43 years old. After being a bartender for 13 years, I opened my own establishment successfully. Then I opened more and grew my business. Working in a highly social environment for two decades enabled me to cultivate thousands friendships, nearly half of which are women. I have 5,000 friends on Facebook. I know after reading that you'll think that they are all superficial friendships and you would be mostly right, 4/5ths of my Facebook friends are superficial acquaintances that I don't hang out with on a weekly basis because I just don't have time and also because most of them live too far away to hang out with frequently. However, about 1,000 of them are close friends who live in my city and I see them frequently. I have two sisters. My brother is married. I have 4 aunts on my mother's side and 2 aunts on my father's side. I have 11 female first cousins.

There are women in my life.
It isn't like I'm walking around in public wearing a MGTOW T-shirt everyday. I hide my power level in public.

The notion that MGTOWs are lonely virgin socially inept losers is a strawman perpetuated by opponents of MGTOW in the hope that when someone gets exposed to MGTOW for the first time in one of these threads, that person will be reluctant to explore it further.
>>
>>737409737
well maybe it's just my woman... There are some awesome girls out there, but some come with baggage and you offer support and help and get mind games in return.

Goodbye Emma! Go back to fucking yourself
>>
MGTOW and the Incel crowd are the most intellectually dishonest people in any debate. The constant circluar logic, moving goalposts, and changing what they're arguing about mid argument is pathetic. I swear to god, die hard feminists, evangelical christians and euphoric athiests are less annoying to argue with, because at least their rhetoric goes in a straight line. MGTOW will do anything to justify why girls are bad and they are smart for being forever alone.
>>
>>737409930
yeah a 43 year old bartender on 4chan in the middle of the day sounds very socially adjusted you got me bro
>>
>>737409547
My gf is like your wife. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Rockin body. A former marine who's a better shot with a rifle than I am, but for as strong as she is, submits to only me. Her submission makes my cock hard as diamonds. All she wants to do is have my babies. Feminist bitches don't even want to have children. I can't help but think these mgtow fags are like the feminists of the male population and that they're two sides of the same coin. The completely beta response to a woman who refuses to be feminine is the rejection of marriage.
>>
>>737409879
I'll give you her number and in 8 months time we will be having beers together exchanging legendary tales
>>
>>737409906

Probably. And yet I'm super happy.
>>
>>737409994
>it's the same time on earth everywhere all day
>what are time zones dot bat
You're a fucking moron.
>>
File: 85153696.jpg (154KB, 506x338px) Image search: [Google]
85153696.jpg
154KB, 506x338px
>>737410021
wow a MGTOW who decides that half of the human race is awful because he had one dysfunctional relationship, of which he was one half. say it aint so. never before in the history of the internet
>>
>>737409727
if it's as simple as that why brand it with a logo and an acronym? why make a big deal about it in the first place? So you don't want to marry and think the institution of marriage is flawed. nobody's expecting you marry or like marriage. if its a lifestyle then why let it fall into the same preachy, loud-mouthed pitfalls that beset the gay community or lgbt+ at large? For relevancy? Brand recognition? Doesn't seem like you'd really need any of that if you were already secure in your choice of living.
>>
I love when the /r9k/ / incel crowd thinks that's "MGTOW" is the result of a choice. If you were never a candidate in the dating pool in the first place, you didn't "go your own way". You were sent your own way.
>>
>>737410149
Everyone needs a label. Apparently being able to cook, dress yourself and pay your bills is now called "adulting"
>>
>>737406382
This is dumb, it's just a bunch of guy's that can't get women so they act like they don't want them. I want to be married, I want someone to share my life with, I want someone to love and love me back. It's a normal part a person's biology to want a mate, if you deny that, you're lying to yourself and everybody
>>
>>737410149
Because people expect bachelors to eventually settle down. Have the audacity to say, "my bachelorhood is not a phase" and suddenly women freak the fuck out because no one will give them the wedding they've been planning since they were five.
>>
>>737410261
yeah thats happened. i'm sure you've got a slew of women who burst into tears when you told them you were gonna be indefinitely single.
>>
>>737406523
>Fucking BETAs can't keep a woman can't please a woman blames women.

/This X 1000

"Real men" have gone their own way since the dawn of the race without drawing attention to it. Only a bunch of angry betas would waste their time proselytizing this as some kind of movement.

Wanna be a "real man"? Be a little more secure and just do what the hell you want without seeking validation from a herd of other betas.
>>
This is sort of like feminists who tell women that they are strong independent women who don't need no man.
>>
File: faggotry_o_713354.jpg (23KB, 493x318px) Image search: [Google]
faggotry_o_713354.jpg
23KB, 493x318px
>>737406382
Oh look, another so called movement made up of the same jobless castratos who brought us hewillnotdivideus.com, the MLP rampant faggotry, fedoras and extreme friendzoning.
>>
>>737410303
You'd be surprised. Not having parasites on my wallet most of my life has enabled me to save a lot of money.

The women in my life know that I'm very rich.
>>
>>737410013

The second you decide you hate a full half of the population, you should probably ask yourself if the problem is you.
>>
File: fedoraa.png (433KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraa.png
433KB, 800x533px
>>737406382
>It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man.

...and it looks like it will be as easy as 1-2-3 for them.
>>
File: IMG_1616.jpg (94KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.jpg
94KB, 992x744px
>>737410243
You ever feel like people have conversations with themselves in these kinds of threads? I agree, it's pretty dumb. They don't deny themselves the biology of love. They're love has been rejected. That's why they reject the idea of being in love. Because they can't have it. Think the guy in pic related. These faggots worship the idea of being too good to be rejected by women who reject their femininity.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>737410476
MGTOW do not hate women. We do not fear woman.

Do you know of any biologists who hate spiders? Having respect for a poisonous spider doesn't equate being afraid of it. Knowing exactly what a woman is doesn't equate hatred.

When you encounter a man who seems very angry and misogynistic, you're probably dealing with a man who just had his heart ripped out of his chest by family court.
>>
>>737410261
Are you honestly claiming that MGTOW is not just a phase for at least some of the people who identify as MGTOW? Cause i'm gonna call bullshit on that.
>>
>>737410675
I will never marry. I will never be in a monogamous relationship with a woman.
>>
File: 1498808603565.jpg (6KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1498808603565.jpg
6KB, 250x210px
>>737410651
>>
>>737410651
lol
>>
>>737410202
that's a pretty soft answer.
'everyone needs a label'
i dont go around telling people im a 'marriage-ist' because im happy being married. i don't extol advantages of marriage to all of my single friends or leverage it as a symbol of my philosophical superiority. i made a choice that made me happy. i want other people to do the same. even if its not the same choice I made. -isms are for people who can only feel secure about their decisions if they totally cocoon themselves with people who decided the same
>>
>>737410883
I was being sarcastic when I said everything needs a label. We are in agreement.
>>
>>737410731
And every MGTOW is just like you and holds to the same ideals just as strong for years to come?

Seriously wake up, for you being a bachelor might not be a phase, but say that all MGTOW will forever be like that is just hubris and stupidity.

You can remain a bachelor for the rest of your life, you are more than welcome to do so, but the point is that you still dont need a stupid fucking logo and acronym to do so.
>>
>>737410731
yeah, i smell bullshit
>>
>>737410940
gotcha. sorry
>>
>>737406382
It's funny how simultaneously obsessed with and disgusted by women you people are. One minute you're posting fb fap threads, the next you're "going your own way". Pathetic bastards.
>>
>>737409930
Cool story bro.
>>
>>737408928
I hear you anon, I have me a unicorn.

... time to be a horse fucker!
>>
Women laugh at MRAs, because they know that they've seized control of every government and academic institution in western civilization. Appealing to a feminist controlled government for men's rights will NEVER work.

MGTOW scare the shit out of feminists though. It has the potential of turning normal women against them and they know it. I would be willing to bet that most of the ridicule and shaming posted in this thread are femanons.
>>
>>737406382
YOU ARE KILLING THE WHITE RACE!!!
>>
>>737410651
You both hate and fear women. Why else would you claim the right not to put yourelves in a position to be disenfranchised by them should you not remain able to please them?
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (28KB, 580x398px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
28KB, 580x398px
>>737411125
In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and they have access to cheap birth control and that western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and southeast Asia, women do not have universal access to cheap birth control and they are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and southeast Asia will produce a shitload of children and the child production that occurs in those two continents will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.
>>
>>737410464

You know some girls make a lot of money too right? Some of them are even doctors these days. Strange times.
>>
>>737411017
they just wish women were like mildly sentient realdolls. they like the shape and smell and taste but the minute it says anything that doesn't line up exactly with their expectations they melt right now.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (48KB, 711x713px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
48KB, 711x713px
>>737411175
>Why else would you claim the right not to put yourelves in a position to be disenfranchised by them should you not remain able to please them?
>>
File: IMG_1608.png (438KB, 910x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1608.png
438KB, 910x898px
>>737411200
>implying the planet could even support 10 billion people
>>
>>737411214
I do. I know a few doctors actually. They're fucking miserable, because they make more money than 90% of the men they date and they have no respect for them.
>>
>>737411120
>MGTOW scare the shit out of feminists

I don't think i've ever seen a more hilarious assortment of words in my life.
>>
>>737410651

You're rejecting the possibility of being hurt and used by a woman by refusing to entertain the idea of feeling affection for one.

They're not spiders, and you're a chickenshit.

Anyone with a daughter knows that the MGTOW crowd are pathetic, because you watch these little girls doing their absolute best to be helpful and friendly to everyone they like and then you find a bunch of sex obsessed internet people who think of them like parasites and venomous insects. It's pathetic.
>>
>>737411291
I'm sorry, I meant you hate them because you can't keep them interested in you and you fear they will take your possessions. Are you stupid or something?
>>
File: Your tears.png (106KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
Your tears.png
106KB, 350x319px
>>737411419
You seem upset.

Why would a man not wanting to marry make another man angry? Wouldn't that men more women for you?

>tits or get the fuck out
>>
>>737411225
maybe thats an indicator of an even bigger societal problem. personal exceptionalism: the idea that everything should work in accordance to the will and understanding of the individual otherwise its an affront to their existence.
>>
>>737411406
>respect based on currency which isnt substantiated by anything

+1 on the whore
>>
File: Hypergamy.jpg (43KB, 522x563px) Image search: [Google]
Hypergamy.jpg
43KB, 522x563px
>>737411214
>>737411406
>>737411551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnJ3eWoigG0
>>
>>737411539
What makes him seem upset? It seems like you're the one who's upset here my dude.
>>
>>737411406
More sweeping generalizations.

I know several highly paid professional women who are either married or in a long term relationship with a man who makes far less than they do, and they don't seem to be bothered by it.

Are there women who wouldn't date someone who makes less money than they do? Sure. Are all women like that? Obviously not.
>>
>>737411698
>and they don't seem to be bothered by it.

lol. Seriously, all the young women in this thread.
>>
Meh, I'm checking out of this conversation. See you faggots in some other thread where men passively express their desire for a woman.
>>
>>737410731
My heart pumps purple piss for you.
>>
File: house husband.jpg (136KB, 625x937px) Image search: [Google]
house husband.jpg
136KB, 625x937px
>>737411698
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-467390/Househusband-backlash-high-flying-wives-ditch-men-em-em-wanted-stay-home.html
>>
File: 1472740107040.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472740107040.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
>>737411419
this, 1000 times
my current gf and future wife is the best human I have ever encountered in 28 years of living
>>
>>737411658
I would say right around the time she called him a chickenshit and pathetic.
>>
>>737406831

pls, stahp

This isnt a community of "players" uniting against relationships with women... it's a community of forever alone neckbeard virgins who are looking for a way to pretend that they're ok with never getting pussy.
>>
>>737411855
tldr men are upset that they are being treated they way that women were treated
>>
File: Cassie_Jaye.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Cassie_Jaye.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>737411419
>>737411939

>Feminist makes documentary about the Men's Rights Movement
>Gets Red Pilled while making it
>Feminists try to censor her documentary globally
>She now no longer considers herself a feminist.

http://1movies.tv/film/the-red-pill-2016/
>>
File: 1491546562716.png (358KB, 522x544px) Image search: [Google]
1491546562716.png
358KB, 522x544px
>>737412068
never tried, can't fail
pathetic
>>
>>737411805
Young woman? more like a 32 year old man who finds this whole MGTOW thing utterly baffling.

>>737411855
Obviously Daily Mail knows how every woman in every western nation feels and behaves?
Also, even the divorce attourney interviewed in the article says:

"that in her experience, the decision to allow the wife to be the main wage earner will have a detrimental effect on as many as half of these relationships"

Notice:
>In her experience
and
>As many as half

She is no scientist, its based on her experience, and even if we take her word as gospel, that's still only Half of the women in those particular situations, not all women.
>>
>>737412068
Speak for yourself. Just because you're a neckbeard virgin doesn't mean everyone here is too. This image board is open to the public and literally anyone on earth can come here.

>you seem to be lost
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1478555462769.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1478555462769.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>737412142
person makes successful PR
>>
>>737412203
>not all women
Of course not all women. A very few women make more money than the men they are with. However, there are countless articles online of successful women complaining about their sex life because they can't respect a man who makes less money than here. Google it.

It's cliche at this point.
>>
Don't worry, all of you will accept your latent homosexuality in time. You guys can keep pretending that you don't make hundreds of trap threads daily and the rest of us will pretend you actually contribute to society. It's all good.
>>
>>737412211
i think the 'here' hes talking about is the mgtow thing
>>
File: 1486344609865.jpg (30KB, 428x408px) Image search: [Google]
1486344609865.jpg
30KB, 428x408px
>>737412333
>very few
my sides
>>
>>737412250
Could you make it more obvious that you're a woman, a feminist and a shill?

No male here would regurgitate that talking point.
>>
Yall are a bunch of closet feminists if you dont think theres some solid advice and some killer life stories from some of these mgotow peeps.

Bunch of haters.
>>
>>737412381
https://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/how-many-women-earn-more-than-their-husbands/

"It found that when the wife was the higher earner, the chances that the couple would report being in a “happy” marriage fell by 6 percentage points. Couples in which the wife earned more were also 6 percentage points more likely to have discussed separating in the past year."

>60 seconds on Google
>>
File: 1486404959132.jpg (14KB, 325x309px) Image search: [Google]
1486404959132.jpg
14KB, 325x309px
>>737412391
lol sitting here with my penis and no fucks given so
no, yes, no
>>
>>737412333
>very few women make more money than men
>wage gap isnt real

pick one
>>
>>737409632
but my mum gives great back rubs
>>
>>737412142
Have you watched her 'documentary'? I've seen amateur porn with better quality. But keep clutching at those straws, hopefully the incipient coronary will help you realize your idiocy.
>>
>>737406382
MGTOW = whiny bitches will never, ever, ever shut up about women.
>>
File: 1486463516740.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1486463516740.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>737412507
>6 percentage points
def a reason to permavirgin
>>
>>737412518
That isn't what I said. You're quote mining.

I said, "than the men they are with"
>>
>>737406382
>dont get married
>dont have children
Cool, a jewish shell game to keep white birth rates even lower.

Fuck off, kike shill.
>>
>>737412333
Even so, why is it even relevant? If so few women make less than the man they are with then why even care about this tangent? If it is such a small number then why give it any weight or value?

Also, i wouldn't put too much stock on random articles.

To give a counter example, one of the women i know works at a high paying office job, but she is married to a carpenter, she is cearly attracted to the manly hands on work he does, and the money he makes seems to pay little to no role.

I guess what i'm trying to say is it's naive to simplify this as "If woman makes more money, then she won't respect her husband" because there obviously are more nuanced factors involved.
>>
>>737412543
Tits or get the fuck out
>>
>>737406523
THIS

end of thread

i am a loser myself,but I do recognize it is my fault,not women's

I am as interesting as dust
>>
>>737406382
Real men fap all their lives and alone.
>>
>>737412608
you realise that if the majority of men-women relationships have the men making more money than women, then women on average make less. wow dig that hole.
>>
>>737406382
Prenump or no marriage.
>>
File: $RGEWYH4.gif (749KB, 245x164px) Image search: [Google]
$RGEWYH4.gif
749KB, 245x164px
>all the buttmad femanons in this thread
>>
>>737406382
genius.
>>
>>737412628
I don't even support MGTOW

but the men who do are so fugly that the white race benefits from them never marrying and procreating
>>
>>737412642
I'd show you my dick, but you'd ask for tits anyway. Degenerate.
>>
>>737412671
>then women on average make less
They do. Women do make less. The wage gape myth is the notion that they make less for the same work.

Women don't pursue high paying jobs. It's their fault they make less than men.
>>
>>737412691
women have been able to have prenuptial agreements dissolved in divorce court on numerous occasions now, so that is not even a surefire solution. women still have the clear advantage in many states in divorce court.
>>
>>737412507
wow, a whole 6% percent!
>>
File: 1487073089387.jpg (149KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487073089387.jpg
149KB, 640x400px
>play fair
grow the fuck up
>>
File: 1498827698350.png (419KB, 687x952px) Image search: [Google]
1498827698350.png
419KB, 687x952px
>>737412699
You can help us with flooding twitter with those kind of shitposts with the hashtags
#4chansTwoGenders #GenderGate
>>
>>737412594

This.

so 6% of people revealed themselves to be shitty, that's why you shouldn't date a rich girl?

What if you're better in bed than her and she likes being tossed around? Money isn't everything. Honestly sex has more to do with real relationships than money ever will. I'm guessing the root of the MGTOW movement is small penises and no sexual prowess, and an understanding that they have nothing to offer a quality mate.
>>
File: Wiesel MG3 TOW.jpg (498KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Wiesel MG3 TOW.jpg
498KB, 1280x960px
MGTOW here

i've transitioned few years ago and am now proud member of the Bundeswehr. Been in operations with paratrooper units in Afghanistan. Shit was intense but i never felt so alive.
Pic related, it's me on a display recruiting new people. I hope some day to find another MGTOW-Kin like me and help him with his coming out.

I find it offensive that betas that fathers have given up on them and never raised them to know how to have a functioning relationship are abusing our name.
Fuck you.
>>
>>737412699

"So many angry women disagree with me"

"Also women aren't on this site, show your tits to prove you're not a dude"
>>
>>737412797
so why do they persue lower paying jobs
>>
>>737409111
btw,he must the the most succesful MGTOW suporter
>>
>>737412966
He a tendies trillionare.
>>
>>737412960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58arQIr882w
>>
>>737412797
Which makes it clear that it's not a gender but class issue and that prefered occupations by women are badly underpaid.
Class liberation is feminism inclusive, feminism itself is bourgeoise bogus.
>>
>>737413110
didnt answer my question
>>
File: 90 percent of women under 25.jpg (162KB, 1080x1050px) Image search: [Google]
90 percent of women under 25.jpg
162KB, 1080x1050px
Jesus Christ. Is this thread a fucking Jezebel convention?
>>
>>737413272
Did. You're just refusing to look at it.
>>
>>737408526
/Thread
>>
>>737413326
No, its just a bunch of people poking holes at the silliness that is MGTOW.
>>
>>737413358
I watched it. Doesn't. This is on "it's different life choices". Which is only throwing a smoke screen and refusing to answer: why do these lead to lower income and how is this justified?
>>
>>737413326
Did those stinky girls get in your clubhouse? Feeling violated in your safe space?
>>
>>737413185
It isn't a class issue. It's a gender issue.

Women are not sexually attracted to men that make less money than they do. They're embarrassed of them and take steps to conceal that they are the bread winner from their peers.
>>
But I thought MGTOW was Max Gross Takeoff weight... I need my money back from flight training
>>
File: 7022276-3x2-940x627.jpg (108KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
7022276-3x2-940x627.jpg
108KB, 940x627px
>>737413527
>it's not class
>but gender
>they are basing choice on class status
>so it's clearly about gender
>>
>>737413536
Most of these 'men' would break MGTOW if they could afford to buy a plane ticket in the first place.
>>
Reminder that MGTOW is just Third Wave Feminism for Men.
>>
>>737413451

This.

Anyone who doesn't agree with me is the opposite. I don't get it. Do these people legitimately not know any happy couples? My parents have been married for 35 years, and they're still so happy together that it's actually borderline annoying.
>>
>>737413493
They prioritize jobs that have flexible hours and are not laborious.

Instead of talking about the fictitious wage gap, how about we address the very real 92% work place death gap.
>>
File: Triggered.jpg (120KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.jpg
120KB, 768x512px
There seems to be a lot of opposition to a man choosing this lifestyle.
>>
>>737413527

Women are sexually attracted to men that get them off. Everything else is a toss up, some girls would rather date a broke guy who plays a guitar than a guy who makes six figures, as long as she's having regular orgasms.
>>
>>737413527
Yet, the actual studies only show only a 6% drop in happiness when the woman is the primary provider. as seen here:
>>737412507

So is it "Women" like you claim, or simply just a small group of women?
>>
File: image.jpg (990KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
990KB, 3264x2448px
>>737406382
Lonely, lonely fags. Im on my second anniversary and stopped at a gas station. She is hot, has huge tits, great personality, WHITE, and successful, same as I. We have a suitcase full of outfits for her and for 4 days Im am fucking her like there is no tommarrow. Enjoy your porn and paid whores lonely fags.
>>
>>737413702
i'm all for it. wanna close it by forcing women into dangerous or otherwise unhealthy jobs or actually increase workplace safety and have investments into that?

again. class issue.
>>
>>737413808

There's a lot of opposition to eating dog shit too. People noting that you're gross and weird and seem confused doesn't mean you're right.
>>
File: DAN82RWUIAARW9c.jpg (72KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
DAN82RWUIAARW9c.jpg
72KB, 600x736px
>>737413702
women less clumsy
there ya go
>>
File: assassins.jpg (159KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
assassins.jpg
159KB, 600x420px
gay men who can't attract females 'cause they are too gay go their own way
>>
>>737413808
you can choose it all you want, it's hilarious and you're removing yourself from the gene pool. doesnt mean you're off the board for ridicule..
>>
>>737406382
You're not men. Men are the foundation stones of a culture. You've opted out. You're no better than children or women.
>Look at me, I behave like Seth Rogen in a stoner commodity
No.
>>
>>737413702
>we address
ha, that's hilarious.

you know, what really grinds my gears is that around 6-9 years ago before all this sjw crap really started going full swing, it was all about social and wealth class divide, and now that's completely gone and it's only gender divide.

I totally agree with you on the "death gap" between men and women, but let's be real. If you're typing on 4chan and are pro-MGTOW, chances are you're not in the social class or grew up in a rural community where it's the norm to become a mining worker, oil rig worker, high voltage maintenance worker.

It's more intellectually honest to talk about how there's a disparity in death at work between social classes than one between the genders.
>>
plenty of insults along beta lines when speaking of this mgtow movement but after scouring this thread, i have seen little to no legit effort to defend the lie that is marriage. so far i have seen if u dont want a relationship, u cant handle a woman. LOL fuck that bitch just a hoe and a chick who there to suck my dick.

if u want a kid, fucking adopt. there are too many orphans out there and the whole concept of recreating yourself with "YOUR TRUE LOVE OUT OF THIS WORLD WOMAN/MAN" is so fucking selfish.

the whole "BFF" with a partner without marriage is a load of crap as well. You will never not be attracted to someone else for as long as you live. You will grow old along with the people around you and maybe thats the endgame for all you cretins who want to spend your whole lifes with some cunt. newsflash she will always ONLY be there for your money. If u were 88 years old shitting urself, u think she would stick around without that 401K youre floating on? fuck no u have been and forever will be a fucking tool for her existence.

WHat the fuck does the man get in return? the best thing ive ever gotten from a woman is the blowjob. fuck anyone who has let some bitch "open their eyes" knowledge is limitless and always there. you dont need ANYONE to point out what u believe to be true. youre just bored and horny and lazy. follow ur personal legend. get ur dick sucked. only go anal. she start to creep in on ur wallet?? BYE BITCH!!!!!!!

thats my opinion anyway. fuck u faggots love u
>>
>>737406382
Translation:
>I'm fat
>I'm socially awkward
>No woman will have me
>I am choosing this lifestyle though

You guys are as bad as the fat feminist who says she don't need a man
>>
File: 1492061243084.jpg (116KB, 521x533px) Image search: [Google]
1492061243084.jpg
116KB, 521x533px
>>737413857
this
can't help that i'm a male sex slave who can make my girl come in 10 seconds
right now shes making a shitload more than me, as I recently quit my job to qualify for selling my stock options
shedontgiveafuck
>>
>>737413692
I'm just gonna assume its cognitive bias. If they would have to acknowledge that happy couples exist then the whole movement would lose its founding principle.
>>
Lol no pity for blue pill simps
>>
>>737414155
>WHat the fuck does the man get in return?

i can tell youre 17 and have never been in a relationship, because part of being in one is having a support system, emotional stability and companionship
>>
>>737409030
It was written by a MGTOW for the express purpose of riling up other MGTOWs.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>737413857
My wife makes twice what i do. She loves me an is with me because I make her happy and that is why I am with her. We have great sex and a great relationship. So fuck off you lonely fags
>>
File: C9qUiOTUQAAOKAf.jpg (27KB, 407x480px) Image search: [Google]
C9qUiOTUQAAOKAf.jpg
27KB, 407x480px
>>737414155
triggered
>>
the logical conclusion of mgtow is fucking other dudes btw
>>
>>737408478
>It attracts far more divorced fathers
Appeals to me and I fit this description.
>>
File: 1472357485063.jpg (107KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1472357485063.jpg
107KB, 800x532px
>>737414312
yup, shit don't get easier, my gf is always there tho
>>
>>737414312
nah nigga get urself a fucking friend at that point ive never been afraid to express myself to whoever is willing to listen...not wait until SWEET PILLOWTALK TIME hehe yay lets whisper secrets.
>>
>>737409030
It's legit.
>>
>>737414155
If the best thing a woman has ever given you is a blowjob then i feel sorry for you man.

But seriously, marriage is alway a gamble, and yes the divorce courts favor women more than men, there are some ways to protect yourself, like a prenup, but even those are not 100% protection.
You also don't have to marry, but still maintain a healthy long term relationship

It's not that peple here are arguing that marriage is perfect and flawless, but rather that MGTOW seems to be an absurd overreaction to the problems it does have.
>>
File: TellmeMore.png (181KB, 401x400px) Image search: [Google]
TellmeMore.png
181KB, 401x400px
>>737406523
Spoken like some of the men I've cuckolded on the weekends. They all probably thought they were the 'ultimo hombre'. Well you are until you aren't OP.

Up until 3 weeks ago I had one of my cucks staying on the couch for 3 years after his divorce... working 80 hours a week and all he could afford was my couch. All he got out of marriage was the couch of the man who cucked him.

It's Friday OP, do you know where your woman is? Do you know where I am?
>>
File: C3LVA0AUkAEcveZ.jpg (98KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
C3LVA0AUkAEcveZ.jpg
98KB, 640x960px
>>737414243
still wont explain why their parents hate each other though lol
>>
>>737409994
>Business owner
you retard. l2r
>>
>>737414529
you can't cuddle your friend when everything seems fucked
>>
>>737414529
you said that women have nothing to offer. relationships are built on an intimate trust and bond. sure you can get that in friendships but people prefer the symbiotic dynamics of a relationship. I'm not into them but you have to be an actual retard to think that they offer nothing to people.
>>
>>737409267

oh, did they finally find Kyle?
>>
File: 1495460606008.jpg (250KB, 1024x708px) Image search: [Google]
1495460606008.jpg
250KB, 1024x708px
>>737414678
cool story, chad
>>
File: esposas.jpg (65KB, 499x437px) Image search: [Google]
esposas.jpg
65KB, 499x437px
>>
File: 1496613462081.jpg (137KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496613462081.jpg
137KB, 500x750px
>>737415085
facebook tier, kys
>>
File: KeK3.jpg (11KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
KeK3.jpg
11KB, 345x336px
>>737406831
Anyone arguing against your position is projecting their insecurities.

>>737406892
This guy is insecure about the quantity of sex he has had.

This gal is insecure about not being married late in the game.

>>737408428
>>737412068

These two are insecure about their social status and where they rank.

These gals are insecure about not being satisfied with any of their partners, and worry that they are missing out on something.
>>
>>737410951
And you can be a strong independent woman without the label of feminism but movements need labels.

>>737413877
>same as I
You both have huge tits, huh? Lesbians need not comment on mens issues.
>>
File: 1493266160445.jpg (102KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
1493266160445.jpg
102KB, 640x620px
>>737415258
cool projection
anything else bothering ya, bud?
>>
>>737414873
cant cuddle with ur friends?
>>
MGTOW

>Can't get a women

>It's intentional bro

It's on the same level as far acceptance, also it's not like women are losing out on all the bets losers she has no interest in anyway
>>
File: C8L-3FXU0AEKaR8.jpg (277KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
C8L-3FXU0AEKaR8.jpg
277KB, 1024x788px
>>737415460
you clearly misunderstand
yes, sexy times are fun
cuddle times sometimes more emotionally useful though
>>
>>737408881
Which feminists you talkin' 'bout willis? The feminists that made marriage what it is today? Or the feminists misrepresenting what marriage always was.

Marriage is the joining of families and holdings. The women are part of the state. You marry into the state and you have to maintain it, protect it, sustain it. This includes the woman that comes with it. Marriage is, and has always been, about protecting women and children. Then feminism came along and made it all about the woman and her dominance.

MGTOW comes along and says... enough is enough.
>>
>>737415460
Can't cuddle with a mirror.
>>
>>737415460
That guy is MGTOW.
>he's not married
>doesn't have a girlfriend
>>
>>737409267

Why are all nazi's faggots? Is it because they are gay or is it because they like to take cock in the ass and suck the shit off each others dicks?

Any nazis here? Drink my cum!
>>
File: C5RMR5jUEAEg6-g.jpg (28KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
C5RMR5jUEAEg6-g.jpg
28KB, 640x400px
>>737415613
institutions, cultures change
get over it, snowflake
>>
LMAO @ this thread. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>737413692

An example is not a proof. Should have learned that in highschool algebra.

The lot of yall sound like closet feminists. Theyre just a group of dudes who got totally and royally fucked because of the way things are. Some wild stories.

Take what you want, leave the rest.
>>
File: 1476746493888.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476746493888.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
>>737415726
probably halloween, his wife/gf and her friends
from the perspective of someone with a life
>>
>>737409906

You sound like a pussy
>>
>>737408446
MachineGun Tube launched Optically Wired missile = MG TOW, MGTOW.

Someone never served.
>>
File: C3VitKLUMAI8MWU.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
C3VitKLUMAI8MWU.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>>737415834
>way things are
the way they are losers, who lose
fify
>>
File: mgtow.png (1MB, 1235x719px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
1MB, 1235x719px
mgtow in a nutshell
>>
>>737416024
The military doesn't carry uniforms with a sixty inch waistline.
>>
>>737406382
>incel
>mgtow
pick one

it doesn't matter which. they are the same.
>>
>>737416171
Are you still an incel if you pay a tranny hooker to sodomize you as part of your domination fetish? Or it doesn't count because you called him mommy?
>>
It's not so bad living on your own. Beats the bejesus out of being pussy whipped by a split arse
>>
While I agree with the underlying philisophy about MGTOW (which is basically the reaction to coming to terms with The Red Pill), I find polyamory and nonmonogamous relationships to be the better answer.
I came to terms with Red Pill Awareness from BlackDragon and Rational Male (Rollo Tomassi). I found that learning game, spinning plates (polyamory) and a general acceptance was a better way to go.
Become Alpha and nonmonogamous - Make yourself the center of your life - Your life will be forever changed for the better.
>>
File: C5K6uVKVcAA0QwJ.jpg (25KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
C5K6uVKVcAA0QwJ.jpg
25KB, 550x366px
>>737416344
your father failed at being a man
>>
File: C5eYqMrWMAAq3VG.jpg (70KB, 635x397px) Image search: [Google]
C5eYqMrWMAAq3VG.jpg
70KB, 635x397px
>>737416405
>Make yourself the center of your life
gl with that, antisocial fag
>>
>>737416405
>Still alone
>>
>>737416517
>Tony the Two Ton Tiger, the mascot of MGTOW
>>
File: 1485099727624.jpg (557KB, 2050x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1485099727624.jpg
557KB, 2050x3000px
>>737406382
that's why I prefer ecchi
>>
>>737416517
Beta Cuck.
I'm extremely extroverted - 26 - Top 99 % of income for my age
>>737416519
I usually have a harem of 3 girls who are exclusive to me at any one time.

You guys are clearly beta losers who need The Red Pill
>>
File: 06110917ec5a6e39b3b1de5a36962812.jpg (311KB, 1024x757px) Image search: [Google]
06110917ec5a6e39b3b1de5a36962812.jpg
311KB, 1024x757px
>>737416694
LARP alert
>>
>>737416694
That feel when extremely extroverted rich popular guys who get lots of sex have time to brag about it on 4chan

and that man? albert einstein.
>>
File: 1498781718258-b.jpg (47KB, 540x636px) Image search: [Google]
1498781718258-b.jpg
47KB, 540x636px
>>737406382
It seems that only millenials need these kind of groups to get the strenght to live another day.
>>
>>737416841
yup, never properly socialized
sad
>>
>>737416147
Your size is your choice.
>>
>>737416342
What about being milked and having your prostate massaged by a female prostitute?
>>
>>737416694
Lol, top 99% of income. You're a poor
>>
>>737413942
Blame the victim.
>>
>>737417247
uses hyphens as punctuation rather than forming more complex grammatical structures
yup, confirmed poor
>>
File: C8kJWnrUAAA9aVX.jpg (81KB, 650x814px) Image search: [Google]
C8kJWnrUAAA9aVX.jpg
81KB, 650x814px
>>737417363
yeah kinda
natural selection much?
evolution marches blindly on
>>
>>737417202
If she milked your walnut with her dick then the red pill you took didn't work.
>>
>>737414135
Bulls hit. Mining competes with medicine as the highest pay industry and also has high death & injury stats
>>
File: 1497259599345s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497259599345s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>737417521
>Mining competes with medicine
wat
>>
>>737414873
theres no shame in cuddling with your homies
>>
>>737406382

YOU'RE UGLY
>>
>>737417789
actually I'm sure there kinda is
but to each his own
>>
>>737417666
It's true. I've been mining bitcoins for years and I've done pretty well except for the carpal tunnel syndrome.
>>
Go back to Hogwarts, wizard.
>>
>>737417666
Read it again if have to. It's not hard to understand
>>
>>737417920
hardy har har
>>
But.. I want to be a slave to a woman.

you see, Thanks to my abusive ex, I now crave
psychopath women, I like the feeling that she owns me, like she owns my soul, beat me and try to kill me whenever I don't obey her, humiliate me in public and to his girlfriends whenever I've done something wrong. I like when she tries to lock me up our basement, when i don't give her the pleasures she needs.

I'm the exact opposite of this thread.
I'm different from a cuck, this is far more extreme,
>>
>>737406382
Holy shit this might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

MGTOW = a movement by virgins so socially inept that they use the fake reason of "MUH INDEPENDUNCE AS A MAN" to justify their lifelong loneliness.

"I could totally get that woman I just don't want to."

Accept that you're mad and lonely from your own incapability to successfully interact with other human beings, and not by choice.

lolololol
>>
>>737418037
slave-level labor 'competes' with white collar job
not even once
historically, mining is a punishment, not a profession
>>
File: 1468305285307.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1468305285307.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>737418208
>abusive
fag
>>
>>737418342
You have no idea what you're talking about. Mining is not done with canaries and picks anymore. It's high tech industry. Mining engineers are paid similar to nuerosurgeons.
>>
Yes good goyim, reduce white birth rates because women are evil! (((Mgtow)))
>>
>>737406382
This is the other side of the same coin as feminism.

Don't you dumb dicks recognize that the agenda is to destroy the family unit? First they got women to hate men and start working, now they have men hating women and refusing to even start families.

You all are the pawns of the zionist globalist Orwellian-Huxley conspiracy. Good job retards.
>>
File: 1473558427333.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1473558427333.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>737418550
>engineers are paid similar to nuerosurgeons
nope, closer though
you said mining industry, not engineers numbnuts
engineers have high injury rates lol
try again kid
>>
File: nalaikh-miner.jpg (71KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
nalaikh-miner.jpg
71KB, 810x540px
>>737418550
>Mining is not done with picks anymore
go to school
>>
>>737418746
The mining industry is highly paid and comparable to medicine. The is a range of individual job salaries in both. A labourer on an oil rig or a truck driver on and open cut mine gets 6 figures usually,more than a registrar.
>>
File: coal_mine_31_01_2016.jpg (31KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
coal_mine_31_01_2016.jpg
31KB, 435x326px
>>737418550
>It's high tech industry
>>
>>737418746
>>737419146
Clearly I'm arguing with autists who have never worked in any industry.
>>
>>737419267
You've never seen an intern clean up vomit? Dirty and physical != low tech
>>
>>737419160
you do know that medicine strictly means M.D., right?
of course you dont

google:
Entry-Level Internal Medicine Physicians see excellent average salaries — about $172K
Average Salary for Industry: Coal Mining
Job National Salary Data
Mining Engineer 17 salaries $74,403
Accountant 10 salaries $51,098
Mine Foreman 9 salaries $97,895
Maintenance Supervisor 6 salaries $85,919
>>
File: promo_384x384.jpg (51KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
promo_384x384.jpg
51KB, 384x384px
>>737419316
>Clearly I've never worked
fify
>>
women are conditioned, consciously or subconsciously, through media and their surroundings and other women, that it is CORRECT for them to lie and steal and cheat and abuse desire.
it's why i'm gay, trying to be a good sissy, traps are %100 of the time better GF material
>>
>>737419536
I work in medicine. And md is a us thing. Here its mbbs and interns have an mbbs. Intern is tge start of prodessional training so, they answer to Dr. I have seen staff quit to go work in mining for higher pay
>>
File: 1498194481729.jpg (47KB, 591x599px) Image search: [Google]
1498194481729.jpg
47KB, 591x599px
>>737419449
>Dirty
don't touch it then
problem solved, squeamish faggot
>>
>>737419536
You do know that us healthcare salaries are inflayed and your mining industry is backward
>>
File: 1447550736531.jpg (18KB, 367x479px) Image search: [Google]
1447550736531.jpg
18KB, 367x479px
>>737419874
oh, so you don't even live in a real country
leave now, eurocuck
ffs
>>
>>737419838
You're gay cause you like dick not because women have the potential to be shitbags.
>>
>>737415460
am I the only one that is just mildly impressed by that girl's trigger discipline?
>>
File: 1472589652833.jpg (82KB, 596x474px) Image search: [Google]
1472589652833.jpg
82KB, 596x474px
>>737420006
>inflayed
as is whatever you're getting paid, apparently
>>
>>737420038
At least we dont have an orange for a leader
>>
>>737420145
I'm on a phone dickwad
>>
>>737417509
Stop, I can only get so erect.
>>
File: 1476742654803.jpg (17KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476742654803.jpg
17KB, 450x450px
>>737420006
>mining industry is backward
that it is, you ever seen these hicks?
>>
File: 1479256867508.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1479256867508.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>737420209
no excuses, fat-thumbed whiney bitch
>>
>>737420052
well, i mean, yeah i like dick, but in my upbringing i was presented with 2 options:

1 - try to find a women that won't hurt me (as a millennial, all the women I had ever met were liars, cheaters, they copied their personalities from TV characters and social media, i.e, focus on aesthetics, be otherwise uninteresting, and if you are interesting, use it as a weapon or leverage in life)

2- do my own thing, be with men who believe in accountability and respect, and don't play that conniving / emotional / noncommunicative game
>>
File: Przechwytywanie.jpg (38KB, 351x415px) Image search: [Google]
Przechwytywanie.jpg
38KB, 351x415px
>>737406382

it's cuckoldry on whole new level, their "going own way" is driven purely on reactions they got from sluts. Fuckings cucks, grow a pair.
>>
File: 1496608377847s.jpg (4KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1496608377847s.jpg
4KB, 250x166px
>>737420154
no, you have someone even dumber
can't win her own election, subsequently cucked
britbong logic
>>
>>737420576
Oh Ffs, there are only 3 countries with large mining and health care industries Canada australia and south africa
We have pm trumble
>>
>>737420802
ook, much better
>>
>>737420802
On second thoughts south Africa's health care has gone to shit. Only Canada and Australia qualify as first tier now
>>
File: 1435477562673.gif (171KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1435477562673.gif
171KB, 404x416px
>>737420432
>be with men
exactly
>>
File: DCtKK9NXsAEmjFu.jpg (197KB, 1200x860px) Image search: [Google]
DCtKK9NXsAEmjFu.jpg
197KB, 1200x860px
>>737420432
fag
>>
>>737419536
My dad is a train driver for BHP and earns more than $175,000 a year
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.