[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright Faggots, Lemme explain the deal: >roommate is a general

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

Alright Faggots, Lemme explain the deal:

>roommate is a general dick
>refuses to clean, drives up the electric bill
>is a general faggot

His most prized possession is his PS4. And I want to kill it.

Any Ideas on how to do it?
>>
>>737367751
Pour water in it
>>
picture with timestamp faggot
>>
Put it in the ovens
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TidRpVWXBE
kill all the usb ports
>>
Buy a USB voltage killer and get rid of it after plugging it in.
>>
Stage a robbery, sell it on Craig's list
>>
>>737367751
>general dick
>general faggot
>general dick and faggot

You're probably a general beta. Say you wanna start bringing chicks over and maybe he will clean up. If not, just tell him like it is you pussy
>>
>>737367924
I would, but I'm out of town, planning on doing it when I get back.
>>
Piss on it
>>
>>737368298
Me and like 2 of our roommates have tried.
>>
>>737368330
Then why the fuck ask now?
>>
>>737368505
To get ideas.

He moves out the end of the month, but we've put up with his shit for far too long to let this go off easy.
>>
File: 1298570273018.jpg (84KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1298570273018.jpg
84KB, 550x413px
>>737368345

I acctually did this on my own ps4 while drunk sleeping. Woke up half way. I´d say it´s a pretty good way to wreck it.

>mfw i woke up
>>
>>737368588
What a petty person you are. However much of a dick he is, just why?
>>
>>737368588
Oh you're just a pussy then. If you didn't do something about it back then, why fuck with him when he's gonna leave?
Fuck you. I hope you get your foot caught in an escalator.
>>
>>737368758
>>737368838

So he doesn't know it's me faggots.

Fuck off.
>>
Put it in a bucket with cement mix
There's no way he would be able to get it out without breaking it
And its better if he has to break it himself
>>
40 pounds of Tannerite. To be safe let's make it 50.
>>
>>737368929
Oh my god what a pussy you are.
Why don't you just shut the fuck up and wait for your balls to drop before fucking with a dude who obviously doesn't give a fuck about you.
I bet he'd stomp a mud hole in your ass.
What a fucking cuck. Can't even man up to tell a roommate to fuck off.
>>
>>737367751
Don't be a bitch dude.
>>
>>737368929
>Wahhh Wahhh I don't want my big bad roommate to retaliate on me for being a faggot Wahhh help mee!
Holy shit.
>>
I know if my roommate had the nerve to touch ANYTHING of mine just to fuck it up, it would be game over for your ass.
>>
>>737369096
kinda getting bored of queer neckbeard anons pretending to be alpha calling everyone a beta/fag/cuck/petty, assuming this is an attempt to troll because boring.

This man came here for answers. Good, funny answers.

I say shit on it and rub it in there.
>>
Buy an aquarium, fill it with water, put the ps4 in it, and ask if he wants to see your new fish
>>
Pray to God to destroy it. I hear he's a good choice.
>>
>>737367751
Sell it
>>
>>737367751
just take out the fucking hard drive
>>
Once upon a time, /b/ was full of people who would have encouraged this righteous behaviour.

Now it's full of fucking pussies who want to pretend like doing anything bad to anyone else and not "rising above it" or "manning up and punching yourself into a criminal record" is being petty or a fag.

Fucking cancer.
>>
>>737369745
What is he fucking gay?
>>
>>737368929
stop being a fucking faggot and either tell him like it is man to man or at least just get another roommate if you're that much of a coward to address it with him without acting like a fucking female.
>>
>>737369774
That's a great idea give his PS4 cancer.
>>
>>737369774
fagboi beta cuck go home
>>
>>737369774
So now /b/ is full of frightful neckbeards too petty and spineless to just tell a guy to fuck off?
I thought /r9k/ was for that, not /b/
>>
>>737369952
exactly
>>
Don't be so obvious, slowly fuck with it till he wastes enough time and money fixing it. Start with cutting a small incision into the power cord (unplug it first tard) and cut enough till it no longer works but you can't see its cut. He'll fix that fast after using another cord. Next is to open it up and do something that would be easy to fix like slightly pull out a wire, just so he would have to get someplace to fix it for him.
Also, remove any warranty stickers like they were never there. All awhile, if there is an exhaust fan, either unplug that or block it so it overheats during long gaming sessions. These last two are to royally fuck with it; Open it up and place a magnate on top of the hard drive overnight, then finally stop being a whiny fag and not break his shit because you're to much of a puss to deal with him like an adult.
>>
>>737369952
He's already told him to fuck off. He stated that. WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN OP? oh nothing because you're a fucking neckbeard cuck who projects his beta faggotry out to feel safe.
>>
I hope you know i also get on 4chan you twat. This is Tyler by the way. Ops name is Dennis. If i see you go near my PS4 ill stomp you into the ground
>>
>>737367751
>cut circular hole
>lube it up
>Insert grapefruit pulp
>penor in pee-ess for
>???
>Profit
>>
USB KILLER
>>
>All these triggered virgins
>Muh vidya
Grow up
>>
>>737370301
gay
>>
>>737370301
Well maybe if you werent a fucking faggot Tyler Andrews you would pull your share of chorse in the home.

When i get back you're gone fuck the 1 month just get out dude we all don't like you.
>>
>>737367751
Buy some ransomware and upload it to his device
>>
>>737369774
Cry more
>>
Put a magnet on it, a powerful one
>>
>>737367751
>sneak into room and scoop that shit up
>Save dust from sweeping/vacuuming
>Put the dust in large container
>Run for a while
>Watch as the dust clogs that shit

Assuming he doesn't clean it, it'll overheat after a little while of gaming; which will also reduce suspicion of your immediate action.
>>
>>737370452
/thread
OP wanted ideas, but you stunted whiteknights are defending a lazy degenerate like OPs roommate. I would go with the USB killer OP. Simple and effective.
>>
>>737367751
or you could just confront him about it and not be a sneaky little bitch that will just deny it when he asks you like the faggot you are
>>
>>737370886
He's the only pussy here. Can't be a man and tell the guy to fuck off, instead wants to be a sneaky bitch and fuck up someone's shit. I would rage on his pussy ass.
>>
soak it in soapy mustard. then smash the shit out of it with a sledge hammer
>>
>>737368298
This.

Grow a set OP, cleaning is for women and gays. Clean up after him like the sissy you are.
>>
"manning up and punching yourself into a criminal record..."

People who do that must enjoy getting sodomized in prison. https://youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM
>>
File: 1480928749737.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480928749737.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>737371299
>cleaning is for women and gays
>>
>>737371228
you wouldnt rage on anyone though would you, ill bet your a neckbeard with braces whos never even had a fight
>>
File: 1478577721071.png (429KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
1478577721071.png
429KB, 600x703px
>>737371299
Alpha as fuck
>>
>>737367751
Take it up with him personally, you twat. Only a little bitch fucks with another man's property rather than confront him if he has an issue.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.