[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.
>>
>>737313234
why not pay a hooker and be done with it?
>>
>>737313234
I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.
>>
>>737313234
Why do you think you're in this situation
>>
What is your current weight?
>>
>>737313319
Impressive
>>
>>737313271

Because it will not change the underlying problem.

>>737313319

Cool story bro.

>>737313363

I lack charm, charisma and personality.

>>737313403

75 kg.165 lbs.
>>
>>737313556
you were one off from trips :(

Why don't you just hit up a bar or become social and believe in yourself.

Saying you have no charisma and personality only worsens the fact. Just be outgoing, it's really not that hard. Try Tinder also.

Other than that you'll hit wizard status at least.
>>
>>737313556
You'll just be 34 years old then, you fuck. For what reason are you against paying for sex? You could even go to Indonesia or Thailand if you crave single digit hookers, you scum.
>>
>>737313894
>Why don't you just hit up a bar or become social and believe in yourself.

I went to bars regularly and tried to chat up people since my university years.

I also tried Tinder.
>>
>>737313234

Are you enjoy the powers of wizardry?
>>
File: 38b.jpg (126KB, 1456x777px) Image search: [Google]
38b.jpg
126KB, 1456x777px
>>737313234
What's it like being a wizard?
>>
>>737314200
>>737314348

I know more than you could ever imagine.
>>
>>737314137
What went wrong?
>>
>>737314137

Are you just ugly or what?

Because if you are this socially fucked, you have no hope. Even my roommate with Aspergers somehow has a gf and it's a mild form of autism.

Your last option is a hooker.
>>
>>737314470

I am just not fun to talk. Especially on Tinder, that's a death sentence.

>>737314475

I am very average looking.
>>
>>737313234
wanna change?

stop fap for 10 days.
go out to shops nobody knows you and look for average looking girls you like.
introduce yourself, tell her you like her appearance and that youd like to know more about her.
before she answers, look on the floor and tell her that youre sorry if she feels taken by surprise.
wait for reaction.
if neccessary repeat(in my expericence its a 1/5 chance).
if it works, dont get frantic. just keep in mind that she still could be a psycho.
ask for drinking a coffee or something else on a public place.
>>
>>737314137
If you are ugly, lower your standards at first. Gain some confidence
>>
>>737314647
>stop fap for 10 days.
>go out to shops nobody knows you and look for average looking girls you like.
>introduce yourself, tell her you like her appearance and that youd like to know more about her.
>before she answers, look on the floor and tell her that youre sorry if she feels taken by surprise.
>wait for reaction.
>if neccessary repeat(in my expericence its a 1/5 chance).
>if it works, dont get frantic. just keep in mind that she still could be a psycho.
>ask for drinking a coffee or something else on a public place.

Did all that before. Hundred of times. Even though it was primarily in bars.

>>737314689

Confidence is earned.
>>
>>737313234
Do you have any hobbies?
>>
Yeah the only thing this thread is sounding like, is that you are a boring son of a bitch. So go find a hobby you really fucking enjoy.

You're never too old to be a musician, step outside your comfort zones and just go try to find a hobby, then you have something to talk about.

Literally, you're telling us about an issue that you yourself can only fix. Get off this website and go put some time into something you generally like doing.
>>
>>737315457

Sports (climbing / bouldering, running, cycling), cooking, reading, videogames and shit.
>>
>>737315610
>Yeah the only thing this thread is sounding like, is that you are a boring son of a bitch. So go find a hobby you really fucking enjoy.

I have several hobbies. They don't stop me from being a boring son of a bitch though.

>You're never too old to be a musician, step outside your comfort zones and just go try to find a hobby, then you have something to talk about.

I own an (electric) piano, took lessons for like five years but still suck. Got two left hands.

>>737315760

Is that your mom?
>>
>>737315963
You like her? Stepmom
>>
Wish you the best.

Life can be real unfortunate sometimes, but it will all balance out in the end.
>>
>>737316038

Nah dude.
>>
>>737315331
anon if it never worked then you really do have to lower your standards.

if this feels painful keep in mind that the uglier the bitches the nastier and manipulable they are in bed.
>>
>>737316297

In my first years, I indeed only tried to go for 6/10+ but later, I lowered my standards. Didn't make a difference.
>>
>>737316411
Dude you need a slut like my stepmom, she would probobly fuck you
>>
>>737316411
hmm. so its something about your behaviour. are you the boss in convesations or the listener?
>>
>>737316679

I'm the listener because I have nothing of value to say.
>>
>>737313556
how tall are you then?
>>
>>737316945

179 cm. 5ft 10
>>
>>737316861
i hope youre not trolling. anyhow, would be the saddest troll ever.

your attitude is shit anon. of course you can just fuck around but most people prefer a personal relationship and women rarely agree having sex without knowing how you are and what you like.

if youre not trolling and all your acquaintances ended after a talk then change your behaviour. and dont tell me you could not. all people have different schemes for a talk. just think about talking to your friends, family, a stranger.
>>
>>737317449
5/5 typo. how=who
>>
>>737317449

I don't have friends and only sporadic contact with my family. My mode of talking is the same.
>>
>>737317696
job?
>>
>>737317821

Work in a supermarket while trying to find something that uses my degrees.
>>
>>737317945
science degree?
>>
>>737317978
im mean STEM
>>
>>737317978
>>737318192

Yes. Bachelor, Master and PhD in molecular biology. All very average.
>>
>>737318659
work on your charisma/communicativeness then.

maybe you have to do something irrational to get started. id suggest to go out and drink or smoke some. or both.

party hard and try to make friends first.
>>
>>737319687

Tomorrows Friday so it's time to get drunk anyway.
>>
>>737319687
talk about the things you like. so many people need advice in sports eg or are interested in dna stuff.
>>
>>737319798

Never really experienced that. When describing my job (when still in the field), I usually said cancer researcher or something but people where less interested in that than expected.
>>
>>737320008
because they dont get it. most people arent smart enough for things like that. but before they admit it they just stop talking because the feel a bit upset.

as someone whos smart most likely your mind controls your emotions. so you do not fall in love you have to decide it. so you take responsibility for your partner. thats really hard.
>>
>>737320706

I have no idea what you are saying. And I wouldn't call myself smart.
>>
>>737321133
>but people where less interested in that than expected
sure? or they did not understand or rather dont know how to answer to it. thats what i meant. imagine some maths are discussing fermats last theorem. what do you want to answer?

you are a rational guy. rational not emotional. i guess you would never lead yourself by listening to your emotions but think about the results. therefore you always have to make decisions.
>>
>>737321748
>sure? or they did not understand or rather dont know how to answer to it.

It wasn't really that complicated because I never had opportunity to go in detail. They asked me what I do, and shortly after, the conversation fizzles out.
>>
>>737322074
hmm it seems that you somehow start to bore your vis-à-vis.

you should definitley not start to talk about your science stuff then. if youre asked, answer it like like "oh youll find it boring."

also try to be emotional in a talk. talk about things that upsets you or funny stories you experienced. ask your vis-à-vis about her/his opinion on subjects, news, whatever. if you have a different opinion, show it.
>>
>>737322957
>hmm it seems that you somehow start to bore your vis-à-vis.

That's certainly true.

>funny stories you experienced

I don't have any.
>>
>>737322074
to be perfectly honest with you it doesnt seem by the way that you are talking that you want to fix your problem so stop bitching people have been giving you some pretty solid advice considering this is /b/ and you just whine and deny that any of it could help you and that everything is hopeless its your attitude if i was a grill and i met a guy with that kind of attitude i would run for the hills
>>
>>737323282
>to be perfectly honest with you it doesnt seem by the way that you are talking that you want to fix your problem

Why? I was just describing my experiences.
>>
>>737323198
dont have any then go do something exciting forget about girls go do something with your life you have no energy nothing fun worth talking about has ever happened to you either you are just a troll or you have lived the most mundane existence imaginable
>>
>>737323198
well this is the reason you have to start making friends. doesnt matter how old as long as they are real friends.
>>
>>737323501
>you have lived the most mundane existence imaginable

This describes it quite well.

>>737323575

How do I make friends?
>>
>>737323575
the circle closes here. like you wrote. tomorrow is friday. go out and maybe you meet some nice people.
>>
>>737323477
you deny that any fun has ever happened to you in your life 1,someone tries to tell you to talk about your field of study you say that no one is interested while an optimist or someone who wanted to change their life would look for a more intellectual human being and discuss with them instead of some dumb bitch with half a brain cell 2, you say you dont consider yourself smart yet you have a phd in molecular biology i can guarantee you one thing you aint fucking stupid 3, somebody told you to try and change how you go about talking to people to try and be more interesting instead of maybe taking that into consideration you decide that you have only one mode of talking 4, you say that you have nothing of value to add in a conversation well maybe go and find something of value if you already know the problem 5 thats about all i got you are either consciously or subconsciously keeping yourself in a miserable state and you actually dont want help you want peoples pity you want everyone to look at you as if there is a million problems with your life maybe this is a conscious thing but you are acting it out none the less
>>
>>737324220
maybe this isn't a conscious thing*
>>
>>737324025
well then theres your problem once again you have identified the problem now identify the solution and go act it out instead complaining yourself into a never ending pit
>>
>>737324220

Hmm. Never thought about it that way
>>
>>737324632
dont get me wrong im a pessimist at heart but when it comes to changing your behavior it doesnt help very much it can help but you have to be willing o try and change and also why not go on the internet and find ways to read peoples body language or maybe look up this guy his name is mr jordan peterson has some fucking amazing things in the field of psychology that are fairly practical at the very worst it would give you something to do hes on youtube i have watched over 24 hours of his stuff and i have hardly scratched the surface of his work great guy great speaker great mind and it kind of relates depending on the video you watch
>>
>>737324978

Will do that.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.