[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 21

File: sec1.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sec1.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS!
>>
>>737301513
i was in the last thread, but i'll repeat here to get the thread started. only anorexic girls make my dick hard. >120 lbs and she doesn't turn my head
>>
i really wanna eat pussy

I havent fapped in 5 days, but i dont havent had the urge to fap either. But i am gaining the compulsion to eat pussy. I dont wanna fuck, i dont want my dick sucked, i just wanna eat a pussy and see a grill enjoy it

like, ive been thinking about it nonstop. Is this how women feel about sucking dick or am i being overcome by the fascination to eat pussy
>>
>>737301807
i only like vegan grills
>>
>>737301848
that's almost the same thing as annies, anon. i understnad
>>
>>737301872
i thought it would be under the same tree

i mean, you never see fat vegans. So i exclusively date vegans now
>>
>>737301921
both are batshit. but i like dealing with the annie type of mental illness better than the vegan type
>>
>>737301808
i love eating pussy, lost count of how many ive done. youngest was 9, i was 15.
>>
>>737302015
i dont understand how you can hate it. I just love watching them shake n shit, so good
>>
>>737301808
>is this how women feel about sucking dick
no. the older generation won't suck a dick properly if you paid them (except maybe meth whores). younger generation, maybe, but it's probably just a chore, a means to an end
>>
Got a bj from a 16yr old when I was 23. Blew my load all over her top lol.

No ragrets.
>>
>>737302063
agreed
>>
>>737302118
NO REGERTS
>>
>>737301513
I was in the Navy on a small ship...about 120 crew. We deployed on WestPac for 6 months. One of our ports was Subic Bay Phillipines. Me and a buddy found a cute girl and bought her for the night. In the P.I. almost all girla can be bought for fun. We went to her families house, everyone was asleep. We both double teamed her for the next three hours.
>>
>>737302205
what do you think about pubic hair?

some guys are disgusted, i cant hate whats natural
>>
>>737302285
bare minimum, she needs to keep that shit trimmed. nobody likes digging hair out of their teeth
>>
I've fapped to questionable content online before. Not full blown cp but underage nudists and nn models.
>>
>>737302400
fapping to cp is a lot bigger thrill, anon
>>
>>737301513
i go the prostitutes all the time, although I have been married for 8 years now
>>
>>737301513
I love all posts like that!
>>
>>737302285
some is ok, i prefer the pussy its self shaved, not hidden by hair
>>
>>737301513
Me & my m8 have sucked to each other. That was great!
>>
>got a gf of 9 months
>got a "best friend" girl that I know for about a year
>we're pretty close
>last time she came to my house we fucked around and I was touching her tits, grabbing her ass and she was grinding on me.
>next day everything is normal
>we made a bet that if I get a 90 on my exam, she would show me her tits. I got a 89.
>no titties doe
>feel no regret about doing this
>what do
>>
>>737301513
I stalk my Ex's insta account to make myself feel bad
>>
File: mom.jpg (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
444KB, 800x600px
Mom worked a double gets home showers and passes out in bed. Going out to get food for us.
Go to her room to get car keys
Knock no answer. Open door Her sleeping naked partly covered. See this what do
>>
>>737302774
gross
>>
bmppppp
>>
File: bmp.jpg (611KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bmp.jpg
611KB, 1920x1080px
>>737301798
>bmp
boevaya mashina pehoty
>>
File: IMG_5275.jpg (189KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5275.jpg
189KB, 675x1000px
My daughter turns me on immensely. I want to seduce her and fuck her brains out. Pic related.
>>
>>737302774
Find husband for her, with huge dick
>>
File: MILF Pic from 4Chan story.jpg (259KB, 636x795px) Image search: [Google]
MILF Pic from 4Chan story.jpg
259KB, 636x795px
Has anyone here ever done something sexually inappropriate that's not incest? Has anyone ever fucked their wife's or girlfriend's mom/sister/family member? Or fooled around sexually with their friend's mom? Or blackmailed someone and made them fuck you/suck your dick/jack you off?

Someone posted in one of these threads last week and told a story about how he had a friend in high school who was known to have a really big dick, and the friend ended up fucking his mom, including, fucking in her ass, and hurting his mom's ass so much that she had lied to her son and said that she had fallen down and hurt herself, to cover up why she was really limping around; but he had hacked his mom's e-mail/chat records and read messages between his mom and his best friend, and read a message where his mom had told the friend that she couldn't let him fuck her in the ass again, because his dick was too big for her and it hurt her, and she specifically mentioned how she had to lie to her son about why she was hobbling around. The friend with the big dick also apparently got the guy's girlfriend to suck his dick 3 different times, and came in her mouth twice and made her swallow it and caused her to throw up from it. And the girlfriend ended up admitting it to him later on, after accidentally making a comment about how his friend had a huge dick.

There was another story posted a while back by some kid who was in his teens and he was staying the night at his friend's house. Apparently, he woke up to go to the bathroom and noticed his friend's mom's bedroom door open and saw her passed out on her bed, so he closed the bedroom door and then jacked off and came all over his friend's mom's face. Then he wiped her face off and sneaked out of her bedroom without being noticed.

Both storied were hot as fuck! Does anyone have any similar stories to share?

> Pic related: The MILF pic posted with the story about the kid whose best friend fucked his mom in her ass with his big dick
>>
Stole panties from a good friend's mom, after he let me crash at his house. Wish I had a pic of her
>>
My sisters laptop got a virus years ago with her work on and she needed it to be fixed. I went snooping and found a ton of nudes of her from around 14-17. 8 years later I still jerk off to them at least once a month..
>>
it's me

https://www.xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
>>
>>737302015

greentext the 9yo
my youngest was 6, i was 16
>>
i fapped to EmilyIsPro once
>>
>>737302774
Find a strong black husband for her. Someone like me.
>>
File: IMG_5284.jpg (150KB, 1121x1076px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5284.jpg
150KB, 1121x1076px
>>737303485
I'm fucking my neighbors wife. They have 2 kids. His wife is so sweet but a total closet freak. Approached me at a neighborhood block party. We fucked in my shed. She came twice. I blasted all over her tits. She's a good little whore for me. Pic related
>>
I have this really good female friend. We've had sex about 10 times over the past year, usually when we're both really drunk and horny.

Last time we banged was about a month and a half ago, again both of us were really drunk. She doesn't remember it at all, and I only remember it BARELY.

She started hooking up with this guy soon afterwards and got pregnant. I'm almost 99 percent certain it's mine and not his, based on timing and things she's said about him.

Do I tell her? She literally has no memory of our last time and I only remembered it because I took a short video during it and saw it a few days later.

I'm thinking let her keep thinking it's his, and after the kid is born, when no one is around do one of those quick over the counter paternity tests.
>>
>>737303923
Legit post? If so, post some more details. Please! Are you married? Have you almost been caught? Do you know her husband? If so, do you like him? And how frequently do you fuck her? Also, have you cum in her mouth? And do you have any more pics to post? And do you care about her? Or just fucking her?
>>
>>737303923
All women are whores!
>>
Nothing gets me off more than sharing explicit pics and videos of my buddy's hot ex. She's a big titted corporate executive milf. I'm sure the dumb bitch regrets taking them and would be so mortified that so many people know what every inch of her body looks like and exactly what she looks like with a cock in her mouth and cunt. She would be so humiliated! Lol
>>
I like to shit in my neighbors window wells
>>
>>737304811
Dub don't lie
>>
When I was 14 at a swim meet, a 10-11yo teammate sat down in his speedo, and his speedo stretched in the back so I saw his butt crack. I got turned on.
>>
>>737303485
Can u post the story? Thanks
>>
>>737303485

i did some pedo shit
>>
File: IMG_5289.jpg (185KB, 1125x1077px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5289.jpg
185KB, 1125x1077px
>>737304594
Legit. Were close. Go to the lake together with her husband and my wife. Our kids go to the same schools. We hook up several times a week. She says she's going to the gym. I say I'm working late etc. We hook up in my shed or at a hotel. The sex is the best I've had. It's so wrong and guilt inducing but she makes me cum hard. Pic is her and my wife at the lake last weekend.
>>
>>737304874
pics?
>>
>>737305057
you're gonna both get divorced when this comes out. better to pull the trigger yourselves and get married than to wait and all get split up. unless you have some other plan for how this will end.
>>
I look at hardcore CP on a regular basis.
Also watched DD.
>>
Not sure if I do this right, but I'll try

> be me, many moons ago
> be betafag desperate for pussy
> achieve girlfriend by a cosmic level of luck
> be warned that girlfriend is crazy hoe
> dontcarepussyimminent.jpg
> fucking gf all through summer cumming inside every time
> gfs levels of crazy over 9000
> break up with gf as I can't take her crazy anymore
> now ex-gf wants to get back together, keeps pestering me
> some months pass while I enjoy life partying and smoking
> ex-gf now obviously pregnant
> she confronts me with it. Says the child is mine
> I deny it claiming to be sterile and that I can prove it
> Through another stroke of sheer cosmic luck, get new gf (way hotter, but, as it turned out, also crazy)
> Move across the country to different city
> Change my name
> Break up with new gf as the crazy got too much to handle
> Still wondering what happened to that kid though. Last I saw her she was walking around with this little newborn boy in a pram.
> Last I heard, many years ago, she's still claiming the child is mine (must be 20 years old now)
> I know the truth, but I still deny it
>>
>>737305057
girl is fucking gorgeous btw
>>
>>737305057
That's pretty fucking wild, my man! Are you scared about getting caught? Do you still fuck your wife regularly? Have you done anal with either/both? And do you have a big dick?
>>
>>737302705
study harder
>>
>>737305369
this is actually me, thats actually my name and i get off on the risk of posting this in threads.

i am deleting the picture in 2 minutes.
>>
>>737305435

lol dude you're weird
>>
>>737303485
I lost my virginity to my best friend's mother when I was 15. She was in her 40's.
>>
>>737305470
i know. 1 more minute until i delete. then people cant save or see it anymore.
>>
>>737305126
Sure, be happy to. Is it cool to email them to you? That goes for anyone who wants to jerk to this slut.
>>
File: IMG_5290.jpg (167KB, 585x1044px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5290.jpg
167KB, 585x1044px
>>737305288
The rush of getting caught is what makes our sex so good. My wife and I have never done anal. Neighbors wife and I have done everything including threesomes with a random girl from Craigslist. That's the best part. We know it's strictly sexual so we're so open and tell each other exactly what we want. Can't stop. Fucking her feels so good.
>>
>>737304874
send to me please.

my email is

[email protected]
>>
>>737305526

but i did save the pic and now i'll repost it
>>
>>737305751
no you didnt and no you wont. stop trying to scare me.
>>
>>737303621
May i fuck you?
>>
>>737301513
I have cheated on every single gf/wife/friend I ever had. I stole from my jobs, cheated promotions, have committed crime to get what I want. I have ruined enemies, and equally coerced allies. I have stolen women I wanted, and destroyed women I didn't. I have never ever once been suspected of anything.
>>
>>737305791

Yup i did
gonna post it now
>>
>>737305950
.. where? in this thread? you dont have the pic..
>>
I had a half nigger fuck toy during college. Not only that but we used to get her younger sister involved. I used to abuse the shit out of the pair of them.
>>
File: 1498737240767.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498737240767.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
Sorry everyone else...
>>
>>737306121
shit i was bluffing, u have the picture, im sorry. can u delete that? ur not gona repost that in any other threads are you?
>>
>>737306025

I have it, and I also must tell you that even if you deleted it, it can easily be recovered using b archives. I'll post the link now and I'll delete it in 60 sec
>>
>>737306181
Fag
>>
>>737306121

not me lol, i'm not gonna post it
>>
>>737305481
Please share some details about this shit! How did it happen? Did you fuck her more than once? Was/is she hot? Describe her. Big tits? Fat ass? Tight pussy? Did your best friend find out? If so, how did he respond? And are you still friends with him/her?

>>737305689
Had you cheated on your wife before this? What would you say, if you got caught/found out? Would you apologize?
>>
>>737306260
thanks.

>>737306187
i didnt realise there was an archive.. if i delete something in the thread should it not delete it there too?
>>
>>737305245
Where did you found DD?
>>
im pretty much only attracted to traps. but no one in my irl knows, and always asks me why i dont have a gf. Its because theres no cute traps where I live! it's hard to just get up and move just to chase some trap tail
>>
>>737306558

no, unless it contains illegal stuff.
it's not affiliated with 4chan, it's another website.
I don't know how much time they keep stuff
anyway, no reason to be scared, this will be forgotten in a couple of hours
>>
>>737306383
>Please share some details about this shit! How did it happen? Did you fuck her more than once? Was/is she hot? Describe her. Big tits? Fat ass? Tight pussy? Did your best friend find out? If so, how did he respond? And are you still friends with him/her?

story
>be 15
>best friend lives next door
>his mother and my mother grew up together
>they were in the same gang when they were young
>my mother straightened out
>my friend's father died so his mother ("S") is now a single mom
>kind of slutty. short skirts, out all night, sometimes days at a time
>my mother basically becomes his mother
>I help by waking him up to go to school, do homework with him, generally try to guide him
>one day go over to his house to hang
>S is there and says friend went over to his grandmother's house
>she's sitting there with a drink, leather skirt, boots, white blouse
>40's, blond hair, very nice body
>starts telling me how she appreciates everything I do for her son
>starts asking me personal questions like am I dating, have I had sex, etc...
>at this point have had a girlfriend but no sex
>she takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom
>has me sit on the edge of the bed, opens my pants and starts sucking on my cock
>first person other than me to touch my cock
>gets me hard, tells me to push up on the bed
>climbs up on me, lifts her skirt and slides my cock into her pussy
>not real tight
>starts riding me
>opens her blouse, lifts her bra and puts my hands on her tits
>that does it. I blow my load immediately
>she climbs off, wipes her pussy with a towel
>tells me never to tell anyone, especially my mother since my mother would probably knife her if she found out
>only time it happened
>>
>>737301513
I used to fap into a girls drink back in school whom I hated. Basically I would stay inside during breaks, hiding on the window sill like some autist behind the curtain. Everyone was forced to go outside during summer. At first I thought trashing her stuff but it would be too obvious so I began jerking off into her orange juice. She always brought orange juice.

Freaked out a bit because it was all swimming around on top of it with some strands floating deeper. But after shaking it vanished. Almost freaked out when she drank it fearing she would notice and I'd be fucked. She didn't.

Dont feel bad about it in the slightest. She was a lying fucking self righteous bitch.
>>
>>737302774
Do you have more? We got nothing but back here.
>>
I killed a couple in they're car, on the roof of a parking structure in Downtown LA back in December of 2013 M:Black F:Asian

I used a .50

This was not a contract killing. It was just for sport. This was not the first time.

I have the clipping of the report in my tome.
>>
Im femanon and i masturbate everyday
>>
>>737306781
so im not gona refresh and see a thread with that pic as thumbnail and lots of people talking about me and the pen in my ass.

people will forget and move on.. but its always there on the archive, i hope the archive gets cleared sometimes.
>>
I think every man in chan i disgusting
>>
I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.
>>
>>737304228
tell her you fucked the guy too and your pregnet with her baby
>>
>>737304874
also interested.
email is: [email protected]
thanks good sir
>>
>>737306961
Prove. You know the drill.
>>
>>737306982

i don't think so, it's not weird enough for 4chan's standards
>>
>>737301513
>be yesterday
>help mom spring clean find random sd card
>mom asks me to plug it in see if worth saving
>find 2g worth of random shit form '08 '09
>find random folder inside folders
>mfw its pics of my sted dad in moms panties
>mfw my mom is sucking his dick
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>737305245

Whos ur fav pizza star?
>>
>>737307353
thank god.
>>
>>737307401
Def Tara! She took everything like a champ.
>>
>>737307401
Vicky
>>
>>737305899
You're a sociopath, mate
>>
>>737306584
What's DD?
>>
>>737303164
Me too
>>
>>737307523
I can't listen to Britney Spears anymore without thinking of Vicky
>>
>>737307572
A video no one has ever seen
>>
>>737306944
Motive?
>>
>>737307535
I know right? But it's so easy to be a bastard to get what you want. I'm AMAZED at how easy it is to coerce, lie, cheat and not get caught.
>>
DD?
>>
>>737307644
It fucking exists you idiot.
I have seen it myself.
>>
>>737307786
Green text that shit then bro
>>
>>737301808
i love eating pussy too
I once ate pussy when i was on acid. it was the most intense sexual feeling I ever had
>>
>>737302705
I also have a gf and a female friend like that.
we sometimes go dancing at hiphop clubs and she grinds on me. Sometimes I sleep over at hers and we cuddle and I touch her tits. Wed never fuck tho
>>
>>737307725
Yeah, I pretty much live my life the same way. I lie, manipulate and strategize to make things go well for me, and bad for others. I really don't feel bad for anything anymore. I killed a few civilians in Iraq, and probably developed some disorder after that.

Who the fuck knows/cares.
>>
>>737305245
Can you describe the kind of CP you watched? Also what's DD?
>>
>>737304874
dominantmind at tutanota.com
>>
>>737308172
I work for Interpol. Whenever I retire, I will dedicate my life to tracking down and murdering pedophiles. Especially Westerners in Asia.

Gonna be good fun.
>>
>>737308172
All sorts of CP.
DI'd you know that Zoophilia CP exists.
11 year old Girls sucking and fucking a dog.

Truly interesting world we live in.
>>
>>737301513
I'm married to a wonderful woman and have two grown kids. My wife and I travel, do stuff together, etc...

I'm gay. I never came out. She was never very sexual and doesn't miss having sex. She has a great life without it. Me, on the other hand, go out and find sexual partners to take care of my needs. I have a few locals I play with and when my wife and I go on vacation I make arrangements to meet someone.

If I told my wife tomorrow I am gay, I don't think she would mind. It wouldn't affect our life. But if I told her I was having sex with guys I think she'd have a problem with that as she is the "sex for procreation" type.
>>
>>737308172
>>737307772
>>737307572
Daisy Destruction serach google for moar info
>>
>>737308372
Good for you.
>>737308418
Too much, I one had a pic of a 13 to grill asleep with a dich in her butt. But that's all I don't have it anymore for obvious reasons. NOW TELL ME WHAT IS DD
>>
>>737308590
I was always curious; how'd you make the children in the first place if you are gay? How did you get an erection?

I am straight, and I doubt i would even be able to have sex with another man, due to this.

Is this somehow different with gay men, or what?
>>
>>737308418
You found this on some deep Web shit?
>>
>>737306860
That's exactly how people with such fantasies want it to happen.
Good job anon
>>
>>737308804
This is ne
>>737308804
Oh, haven't heard for long about it, almost forgot lol.
>>
>>737308889
What do you think?
>>
>>737308418
I looked CP up once when I was 15-16 a bunch of years back when I started hanging out on 4chan. I found it almost exclusively disgusting. Like that girl with the mask that was getting fucked by her father or stepfather. It just put me off. Like children are full of snot, disgusting and lack any appeal even a teenager (16+) has. I don't get why some people are into that stuff.
>>
>>737308418
Are you behind 7 proxys whilse writing that?
>>
>>737309020
I think you recorded it by your own using neighbours kids
>>
>>737308080
The way this is portrayed in the media is bullshit. I love the person I'm with right now, but if she crossed me I would ruin her til she took her own life. Im not sure what triggered mine- if anything. I shit you not I thought EVERYONE was like this til I was about 18yrs.
>>
>>737301808
massague parlor girls let you eat there pussys all the time.. Love it
>>
>>737302118
story?
>>
>>737309129
Nah, most people are pussies.

I'll destroy anyone on my path.
>>
>>737309181
That's perfectly legal where I'm from.
>>
>>737303681
story of your own? did the she even get wet or enjoy?
>>
I date women I randomly add and message via Facebook, while having a gf.

Fake account obv, have 50% male friends for balance
>>
>>737308842
It was hard (no pun intended). Basically I closed my eyes and fantasized.

I guess you could technically say I'm bisexual, because of that and maybe back then I was, but I consider myself gay.
>>
I get sucked off every other day from this black chick I found off Craigslist. Can't complain though, she makes me forget about life for a few minutes when she starts sucking
>>
>>737309585
I see...
>>
>>737309252
Some cunt started hitting on a girl I liked, I planted stolen shit in his locker, he lost his job. I told his wife (yes he had a wife) who kicked him out. In a year he'd lost everything, a little while back he killed himself. He never new who or why.
>>
>>737309301
Where are you from?
>>
>>737310072
France
>>
>>737302215
>NO REGERTS
NO REGRETS
>>
>>737310145
Cool!
>>
>>737310247
You can pay them when they 16, too. You are just not allowed of taking advantage of a difficult situation for her (like being in a poor family etc.)
>>
I'm sexually attracted to male dogs.
>>
I would never touch an actual kid, but I fap to nn kids and wish I had real cp.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (38KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
38KB, 1000x562px
>>737310203
He had it right the first time.
>>
>>737310359
Do you like seeing them fucking female dogs?
Or other male dogs?
>>
>>737309181
Went to a bar run by shady guys that my friend worked at. Saw this cute girl in there a few times but that night we ended up talking. Eventually I'm like a bitch in heat and I'm all over her and ready to fuck. Ask her if she wants to come back to my friends place with me and she tells me she's 16. I genuinely said the words "I'll just pretend I never heard that" and she laughed. She came back and ended up sucking my dick cos she didn't want to lose her virginity on a one night stand. Told her I was gonna cum and she pulled away in a panic so I kept stroking myself and blew all over her. Good times.
>>
>>737310389
Neither. I want to get fucked by one myself.
>>
>>737310384
>No ragrets
Is that right?>>737302118
>737302118
>>
File: no-ragrets-1-no-ragrets.jpg (42KB, 634x480px) Image search: [Google]
no-ragrets-1-no-ragrets.jpg
42KB, 634x480px
>>737310673
>>
>>737307030
>I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.
>>
>>737310304
We can fuck only 18 yo chicks in our country...
>>
>>737310847
I once stole a very large tank full of seawater and about 7 baby sharks using a small forklift and then proceeded to party with the sharks and a few friends on a beach. We lit a massive bon fire after a little while and eventually the coast guard Patrol passed us and we all darted. Later that night I saw on the local news that the tank I stole was for some new aquarium. Not a single regret there. I got to party for 6hrs with sharks on the beach and we fed them some random gulls. Not many people can say they have done something like that.
>>
>>737310748
French, yep
>>
>>737310966
LOL!
>>
My best friend has cum in my wife's pussy more than I have.
>>
>>737303739
kys
>>
>>737311309
>>
My wife had some p.t.s.d she had to work through and went to see a hypnotherapist. I bribed him to tell her to gain weight while she was unconscious, I love bbws.
>>
>>737311572
Of all the bullshit in this thread, this is the most retarded and boring garbage.
>>
737311572 True story tho
>>
>>737311660
>>
File: 1481059314826.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481059314826.gif
2MB, 480x360px
I am sexually attached to childbirth. Really any large objects that wemon struggle to push out. Childbirth is just the natural go to. I have known this since i was very yong.

I was a midwife's apprentice for 4 years and have been to 100s of childbirths.
>>
>>737310493
what she do after?
>>
>>737312158
>>
>Lost and took virginity with my best friend, she got preggo after a few times. She then got a bf, had sex with him once and blamed the pregnancy on him. Then got an abortion, only to hide the fact we fucked.
>>
>>737312384
Oh and she dumped him after, she's my girlfriend now.
>>
>>737311753
>>
>>737308804
I regret asking
>>
>>737304874
Anyone else want to see the bitch?
>>
>>737314818
Yes anon, please do show us. I for one would like to see.
>>
>>737314818
Sure, why not
>>
I'm in a 4 year relationship at 27 years old...and I post Craigslist ads to meet up with strange men for sex. My boyfriend has no idea.
>>
>>737315048
I'm a strange man who responds to women who post on craigslist to meetup for sex. Lisa?
>>
File: 1457951201665.png (256KB, 1800x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1457951201665.png
256KB, 1800x1348px
>>737315048
kys
>>
>>737315000
Is it cool to email you?
>>
>>737315024
Email ok?
>>
>>737315228
This is the exact reason I have just broken up with my wife. I'm never getting married again.

I've had a vasectomy and will never have another child.

No more hearts to be broken.
>>
I did anal with my girlfriend's friend last night
>>
>>737310359 here.
I'm honestly surprised nobody has anything to say about this.
>>
>>737315311
Yeah sure why not.

[email protected]
>>
File: 1498160624217.png (513KB, 476x738px) Image search: [Google]
1498160624217.png
513KB, 476x738px
>>737303485

I had a girlfriends younger sister want to fuck me when we broke up. She was 14.
I said no initially, but my now ex started spreading bullshit rumors and I figured "fuckit" this will realllly piss her off.
(Before you get all white knight enraged.. 14 is legal here.)
I busted in her (something my gf didn't let me do) and bought her a plan-b.

Then I texted my ex: "be nice to Kait today.. She's a little queasy"
Her "Don't talk to my sister."
Me "way past talking.. those morning after pills are just rough and I know how you care about her well-being."
Her response was just an epic stream of hate.
Still makes me kek to this day.

And yes. I hooked up with the little sister a few more times. Whenever they would fight, she would fuck me because it enraged my ex.
>>
Im a male.
I had a sugar daddy from when i was 15 to 23. In exchange for just a session of sex, he would either give me money or other goodies like a Macbook, iPad, console games, etc.
I got addicted to the act of being a bottom so it became a win-win for me but once he got feelings involved (he was 45-50ish), I immediately balked. I even told him I'm not wired in my head like that, I dont have feelings for males like that, just sex and once the feelings became involved, I just said fuck it.
>>
>>737304990

anything else?
>>
>>737315619
Dude, that's is a double win right there, not only you get to fuck a cute little girl but also enrage your shitty ex, man I hate you
>>
Went to sexclub after a carnival really drunk about a year ago.. Ended up sucking off two or three guys through a glory hole making them cum all over my face and in my mouth... Never did anything like it again... Been thinking about though.
>>
From as back as I can remember my step dad was doing sexual things with me. I honestly can't remember the actual first time I was so young. He raised me to think it was normal and what girls were expected to do for boys. He made me also "take care" of my step brother while he watched us. My mom was always working, she was a nurse. Step dad collect ss for some disability he claimed to have. Seemed fine to me. When I actually got the courage to tell my mom she slapped me and told me not to make things up and that I was terrible for lying. I never tried to tell anyone again for a long time. I just let them continue. Step dad died when I was 17 of heart attack. I should have been free but I (yes it was me) kept instigating sex with his son. I would aggressively seek him for sex. I think I felt guilty for always wishing his fathers death and then it happened.
>>
>>737301513
I've been taking sleeping pills since I haven't slept well since my wife died last year of cancer. Still not getting much sleep.

This morning I woke suddenly, and after a few moments realized why: my sister-in-law was sucking on my cock! She looked up at me, made eye contact, and quickly left my house. She's not answering her phone either.

I never thought she liked me. Or had any sense of sexuality to be honest. Always aloof, stoic. Her husband killed himself a few months ago, and she had that "I'm the strong one" attitude during the funeral service.

Just pick up the phone and say something! Anything! I'm not angry, I just want to know what's going on!!
>>
From the age of 9 to 15, I was used as a sex toy by 6 different girls all older than me by no less than 4 years. Never at the same time but never less than 2 girls a week. I believe as a result I have almost no interest in sex.
>>
>>737315910
Why don't you call her first? She's probably terrified.
>>
>>737315619
You know that the morning after pill doesn't always work? It only delays the ovulation.
>>
>>737316148
Can you not read he said he called she's not answering
>>
>>737315903
You were properly raised.
>>
>>737316291
Much no mate plan b is an abortion pill and it basically tricks the body with hormones to think it miscarried.
>>
>>737316395
Fuck you. You have no idea how twisted my life hot before I straightened it out.
>>
>>737316467
But aren't you very good at sex now?
That means that your education achieved exactly hit the point that your step-dad wanted.
>>
I made people think I somehow landed a super hot girl half my age, but the truth is a pay her 2 grand a week.
>>
>>737303739
Does that mean you have a fetish for cancer patients?
>>
>>737315832
I thought it was a pretty sweet deal.
Especially since her little sis had something to prove. Namely being a better fuck tham her older sister.

>>737316291
That's not how it works dumbass.
>>
File: triple o's.jpg (143KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
triple o's.jpg
143KB, 1000x563px
>>737315000
>>
I always get dubs
>>
>>737303485
First story is interesting. Maybe in future someone will fuck my girlfriend too
>>
>>737316664
You better be getting laid as well.
>>
>>737305899
I'd love to hear more. Good on you for not being a slave to society like the rest of us.
>>
>>737316818
What does that pic have to do with the slut and her pics?
>>
>>737302285
Not the biggest fan of stray hairs in my mouth when I'm diving, so personally I prefer a shaven puss. My gf doesn't even let me go down on her unless she's freshly shaven so I guess it's win win for me.
>>
>>737316964
triple zeros in post, you newfag
>>
>>737316148
I have, several times! I'm not angry or anything; I just need to know what's going on and how I can help in a reasonable way.

If she needs a relationship, that's okay. Never really thought about it. Love her as my sister, but if needs more I can work on that.

We're old fashioned; no sex outside of marriage and such. I can understand why she's upset.
>>
>>737316935
Yup of course, I wouldn't have paid her otherwise. She lives with me so she gets free room, food. She gets to do whatever she wants when I'm at work but when I'm home its whatever I want.
>>
>>737317151
Let's see the whore
>>
File: 1498179346694.jpg (124KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1498179346694.jpg
124KB, 1080x1349px
> nice sunny day, early evening
> just got out of the mall moments after closing
> new phone so I'm parked fucking with it
> bus exchange there
> hs girl runs past
> too late.. Bus is pulling away
> yell out "awe juuust missed it!" from car window
> I'm a bit of a jackass
> she responds "thanks.. Now I have to wait an hour and a half" with a heavy 'fuck you' tone
> I continue to fiddle with my phone
> glance up a couple times and realize she's not half bad
> kinda petite and average looks
> dressed for the weather in shorts and a light top
> feel I was sort of rude.. Yell pver again
> "how far do you need to go?
> without hesitation she stands up from the bench "*insert street name here*"
> I offer to drop her off
> she actually walks over and leans into passenger window
> "how do I know you're not a rapist?"
> "you don't.." I laugh "up to you young Miss."
> she actually gets in the car
> "I don't have gas money.. but thank you"
> "no worries.. Having a pretty girl to drive with is nice enough"
> autism ahoy
> quiet drive, she's texting
> I'm trying not to crash glancing at her legs and chest
> get to where she was headed and she thanks me again
> asks my name so I give it
> later that evening get a friend request
> thought about it, then accepted
> junior high.. 14.

This probably wasn't a smart move.
However it's interesting following her posts and seeing what a young girl is like these days. Still nieve and dumb it seems.
>>
File: egglmao.png (364KB, 460x330px) Image search: [Google]
egglmao.png
364KB, 460x330px
I want to get a boyfriend to rape me in my sleep then cuddle me to sleep again and treat me like his little girl.
Femboy faggot here
>>
File: IMG_20170420_142839.jpg (199KB, 1010x1780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_142839.jpg
199KB, 1010x1780px
>>737317200
>>
>>737317357
Don't stop!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611-231300 (2).png (2MB, 1190x2114px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-231300 (2).png
2MB, 1190x2114px
>>737317398
>>
>>737312114
Wow. Did you get aroused at the births?
>>
I dont have chance with a girl....dont we all
>>
>>737317561
Tits please.
What kind of things do you make her do?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170620-013628 (2).png (1MB, 1182x2101px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170620-013628 (2).png
1MB, 1182x2101px
>>737318002
morning blowjobs
post-work blow jobs
sex before bed.

The weekends we experiment sometimes

sometimes honestly i just love cuddling with her.
sometimes i just like to lay there inside of her just enjoying the warmth of her pussy wrapped around my dick. Sometimes I stay in her too long and then it hurts pulling out.
>>
>>737318408
Do you cum in her face? Mouth? Does she ever seem like she doesn't want to suck you off? Your friends get to get sucked or fuck her?
>>
>>737306944

If you google
"couple los angeles 2013 death parking garage"

articles will come up
>>
>>737306944
Hi Chris Dorner
>>
>>737318756
I have no interest in sharing her with my friends and its not in our agreement. She gets to sleep with whoever she wants on her time.

I can cum wherever I want, but I never want to cum anywhere but in her mouth or in her pussy.
>>
>>737317098
Update: called mother-in-law and said I really upset her and she won't return my calls (did not give details). Mom called her and called me back. Sister-in-law is not angry or upset with me, she just "needs some time". Turned out she took my spare house key from Mom, didn't tell her (I asked Mom to check and see it it's still there.) I made up a story that she came over and let herself in, and that I'm not angry or anything, but worried I upset her.

Come on! I'm not telling my mother-in-law that her recently widowed daughter snuck into my house and was sucking on the cock of her sleeping widower brother-in-law! Sounds crazy just typing it here!
>>
File: 1498422013889.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498422013889.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>737318898
>>
im a fucking richfag but family dont know
>>
>>737319220
Prove it
My paypal email: [email protected]
>>
>>737315228
the fuck yup i do not want to get married now f that
>>
>>737315424
my god I am 1-2 years away from getting married and this is me greatest fear
>>
>>737319149

Not really, we heard way worse things in here.
>>
My mum was around 13 when she first met my dad, he was in his 20's, they first started fucking when she was 14 and she fell pregnant with me when she was 18, i am a child of pedophilia in a sense
>>
>>737302285
Then are you also fine with leg hair, armpit hair, and period blood?
>>
I had tranny creampie me 2 times in a row
>>
Fell in love with a girl in my first year of college and didn't think I was good enough to ask her out. Now we share a flat with a couple others and I hear her fucking her boyfriend every few nights
>>
>>737302337
this exactly. I love to eat pussy but won't go down on a grill unless shes shaved or trimmed very short
>>
>>737305057
bruh if that's you're wife with the masked face, you're out yo gotdamn mind - her body is 100x better
>>
>>737321994
Similar to me. I posted about it last night. I was in love with a girl I became friends with in high school, we ended up getting an apartment together, and I used to jerk off to the sounds of her being fucked all the time.
>>
>>737302257
how old was she?
>>
i've been giving two of my younger sister's friends weed in exchange for head (pussy every now and then) for just over a year now
>>
>>737322330
Used to? Did you ever tell her or anything? (Not the jacking it to her getting ruined, the whole love thing)
>>
>>737305689
>No wedding band
>No stretch marks from kids

Fucking liar. Good god you're a pathetic loser.
>>
>>737322815
yes a few times. I'd always rub her feet and legs, I'd give her back massages. We would cuddle sometimes watching movies.

When we lived together it was under condition that I was "over" her (which i wasnt).

The walls were paper thin and I'd sit in my room and jerk while she was screaming in her room. I usually felt sick to my stomach and had tears in my eyes but i couldn't help being aroused.

After her guy friends left I'd go into her room and we would talk about how he was and how he compared ( I had told her I wanted to get better for the girls I was dating at the time)

The smell of sweat and her pussy, and the look of her all sweaty and flush is forever ingrained in my head. I think It's effected my ability to have normal relationships
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.