[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst way someone you knew died? Add their picture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 32

File: q.jpg (612KB, 1144x856px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
612KB, 1144x856px
What's the worst way someone you knew died? Add their picture if you can, it puts context.
>>
Senior year of college. We had a big snow storm coming. School released early for Christmas. Friend was going across a bridge over a river when the car spun out on ice. Along comes semi truck. Car was was full of friends and gf on the way home for Christmas. He was last one out. Semi hits car and knocks him into freezing river. His gf reported the sound of him screaming for help as we was carried down the river. There was nothing they could do. They found his body 4 months later on a sand bar after the ice melted
>>
>>737155205
That's gonna leave a mark
>>
>>737155205
When I was a kid (20s) a friend of mine killed himself by shooting himself with a shotgun to the leg. His parents said he did that so he could have a viewing. Can you imagine the fucking pain from doing that? And you don't die until you're done bleeding out. He had been in a car crash, and his head was all fucked up, but still.
>>
File: aaronsuicide.jpg (10KB, 400x225px)
aaronsuicide.jpg
10KB, 400x225px
>>737155205
There are no graphic pictures....but I can only imagine after seeing gifs and webms and pictures of people getting hit by trains. My friend aaron commited suicide by getting hit by one. This is the only picture i could find.
>>
best friend's gf's brother who i was also friends with was apparently suffering from an OD of some sort, so the friends he was with decided to dump him on the front yard of his parents house while they werent home and make it seem like their son tried to break into their home (by smashing a window and trashing the place)

odds are he would have lived if they dumped him at a hospital

so he laid out there all night and probably slowly died. he was 19

only upside is the people who did it got arrested and convicted of manslaughter iirc
>>
>>737156454
jesus christ man....that actually reminds me of a episode of forensic files where these dudes "raped" this underage girl then pretty much did the same thing.
>>
>>737156936
best part (not really) was my ex who was a selfish cunt tried to act like she was so close to my friend's gf's brother and that it really traumatized her. aka trying to steal the spotlight

what a fucking cunt. good thing is that was the beginning of the end and she went full retard after we broke up.
>>
>>737157143
what a bitch
>>
File: 1486399894721.png (103KB, 226x256px) Image search: [Google]
1486399894721.png
103KB, 226x256px
>>737157312
yup.

well dodged a bullet even though her parents are loaded.

turns out she is bipolar and married some shitbag landlord (a fat late 30 year old who owned a ghetto ass house) she had at a house she was renting after cheating on me. (and she went full SJW... but is somehow a born again christian in her mind?!?!?!?!!?)
>>
File: 41gg5S-BjgL.jpg (29KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
41gg5S-BjgL.jpg
29KB, 500x468px
>>737155205
>>
My best friend died in a car crash 3 years ago. The van he was in collided into a truck hauling fuel. I think he probably died in the crash but it haunts me thinking he may have burned to death. And having nothing to bury was fucking brutal too.
>>
>>737155205

>Be me,private english teacher in Japan
>Be last year, doorbell rings, former student I haven't seen for some time crying at the door
>Holding flowers, says they're for me
>Her father (uni professor I worked with a couple times) just died and she's distributing all the flowers from the funeral to the people he knew
>Sorrytohearthat.wav, howdidithappen.chm ?
>Father had divorced her mother a few years earlier, lived a few blocks from them
>He was having dinner and choked on a chunk of rice
>She says he texted her and her mom for help but they got there too late
>Start imagining the scene, the guy choking and holding on to his phone instead of grabbing a glass of water.
>I bite my lip not to laugh
>When she left I had one of those nervous, dry laughs.

The guy lived 3 minutes away from his family in a fucking big house, had a fucking big car, was a show-off in every possible way, died the stupidest death I can think of.

Maybe it's karma...
>>
>>737155205
drunk bitch crashed into a friend who got stuck in the car and burned alive. bitch faced no charges.
>>
>>737157804
Kek
>>
>>737157804
Water wont help someone choking u idiot.
>>
>>737157804
Should have called the police instead? Stupid
>>
>>737158235

For rice or anything water can dissolve it will u dingdong.
>>
>>737158447
you don't pour water into your lungs you fucking asshole
>>
>>737155205
They were developing land somewhere out west, and came across graves from the 1800s. The graves were exhumed so that the remains could be relocated.
Many of the inside of the pine coffins had deep scratch marks.
They came to the conclusion that some people who sustained concusions were considered deceased and simply burried.
Not knowing the people were simply knocked out.
The number is as high as 35%
We are talking as much as a million people burried alive.
>>
>>737155205
Both my grandpas, from mom´s side and dad´s side

One got cancer, was in hospital for some time, and eventually died, but not from the fucking cancer, but due to some lung shit. That hurt me quite a lot.

Other grandpa, he had diabeetus, but never took proper care of himself. His condition got WAAAAAAAAAY worse in his last years, fuck it was depressing seeing him like that, liying on his bed, with a bunch of medicines and tubes and stuff.
>>
dude from high school popular alternative kind of guy was dating super hot cheerleader girl all through school ends up marrying her try for kid...miscarriage....2nd time...they abort cause it had downs and found out cheerleader carried the gene...third time success babys health and happy lil girl....SIDS takes her...few months later cheerleader ODs and dies

See dude around town looking miserable completely let himself go and went total junkie...lost his job, his house, everything....was homeless and would hook him up with a few bucks every now and then...take him to the bar occasionally and wed talk about high school...only time id see him look not miserable...went on a few years then he disappeared....no ones heard or seen him...probably ODd off in the woods or at the state park....kind of hope maybe he left, changed his name and started over somewhere
>>
>>737158400
I would have tried belly flopping on the floor.
>>
>>737158618
>pneumonia
Fluid on the lungs. Common from laying flat for weeks
>>
>>737158590
Nice try buzzfeed. You shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet. That's how WW1 started.
>>
>>737158586

Plus the rice was stuck in his throat, I never said I got into his lungs...

But even so, better pour water in your lungs to clear the air tracks and then call for help, you future Darwin award winner.
>>
>>737158736
Bitch deserved it for aborting a downs child
>>
File: IMG_20170627_141021_295.jpg (195KB, 740x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_141021_295.jpg
195KB, 740x749px
>Friends uncle
>Illegal alien
>Gets in a drunk driving car crash
>Is all sorts of fucked up
>Passenger dies
>Friends uncle escapes hospital to avoid prosecution
>Goes home to his brothers house (Friends dad)
>Reveals he has has aids
>Slowly dying, extrenely skinny
>Starts to get better and becomes hopeful
>Still lives sinful life
>Has workplace accident
>Cannot walk anymore
>Still dying of aids
>Immigration picks him up and sends him to Mexico
>Makes him crawl across the border to families arms, dying.
>Dies of aids complications 2 days later.

El Karma plebes...
>>
>>737158447

I don't think you know how choking works.
>>
>>737155786

WHELL YA THINK?

IDOIT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>737159215
?? you wouldn't anon?
>>
>>737159313
>IDOIT!!!!!!!!!
Who the fuck thinks thats intimidating in anyway
>>
>>737159087

>pour water in your lungs

Let's turn this choking into drowning
>>
When I was in junior high a girl I went to school with hung herself from home problems and bullying. Friends dad had to cut her down, he said her fingers were caught in the noose because she was trying to free herself like she changed her mind
>>
>>737155205
Friend of a friend climbed into a near empty water tank to escape a bush fire and was broiled alive.
>>
my girlfriend OD'd while I was asleep

no note, nothing
>>
>>737159681
fuck man.
>>
>>737159676

How did he taste?
>>
>>737159555
fuuuuck that sucks....train story guy here. I actually had 5 people in my life die within 2 years time. One from hanging in a shed, one from cancer at age fucking 28, one from herion overdose, grandma from dementia and old age, and then the train suicide. Then a close call with my little brother who went cold turkey from alcohol and went into a coma and was on life support for about a week. fucking sucks....
>>
>>737159496

FUCK YOU MAN ALLOF YOU ARE SICK RITE IN THE HEAD!!!!! TALKING ABOUT DDEAD PEOPLE AND PICTURES OF DEAD PPL YOU ARE ALL GOING TO ROT IN HELL. U NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIVES BEFORE YOU ALL ROT RIGHT IN HELL!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1496636085395.png (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1496636085395.png
36KB, 625x626px
>>737159908
wew lad
>>
>>737159289

Well open a dictionary and explain it to me then, I'm all ears.
>>
>>737159859
I've been lucky enough to not have many people I care about die or die horribly which kinda scares me, makes me think it's coming
>>
>>737159519

Only if you're stupid enough to keep the water in them. It's called exhaling, it works with whatever fills the lungs.
>>
>>737155205
good thing he was wearing his seat belt
>>
>>737159908
Is worshiping a dead guy on a stick really any better?

What's the difference with having crucifixion momentos hanging on your wall? Is that healthy?
>>
>>737159071
That's how Trump got elected.
>>
Dude riding a motorcycle and a car turned in front of him. Guy left a 50 foot skidmark on the pavement. No leathers, no helmet. That was tough to see
>>
>>737160085
oh well, the thing is they were all OLD friends of mine, some I didnt have much contact with within a few years of them dying...but they were all really good friends of mine and after working so much i didnt have very much friends, now the majority of them are fucking dead. The weird thing to is about a year before all that happened i kept having the though "We have made it this long...someone is bound to die eventually" then just a tidal wave of death.
>>
>>737159676
Nice. You win.
>>
>>737159908

You don't know anything about Jesus. I was there and I heard that mysterious conversation he had with the romans before they crucified him. I know what they told him.
Do you ???
>>
>>737158590
people sure were dumb in the olden days
>>
i didn't take any pictures at the time however, when i worked at a very large hospital. There was a guy that got into a car accident... with a meth lab in his back seat. when he crashed the meth lab exploded. dude was 250lbs and i saw his abdominal muscles because it literally melted the fat off of him.
>>
I'm big into scat and I'd pay women to shit on me and I'd eat it eventually. I did this a little too much and got really sick from the bacteria. I had to spend time in the hospital. I obviously didn't die but now I don't eat the scat I just taste it while jerking.
>>
>>737160224

JESUS DIED FOR OUR SINS WAS CRUSIFIED DEAD AND BURIED AND BECAME THE BODY AND THE BLOOD OF CHRIST SO THAT WE CAN BE FORGIVEN, LORD FORIGVE US FOR OUR SINS BECAUSE WE ARE LURED BY THE DEVILS TEMPTATION AND DELIVER US FROM OUR EVILS INT HE NAME OF THE FATHER SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN AND DELIVER THESE HEATHENS FROM THEIR GODLESS WAYS AMEN
>>
>>737159215
Fuck that.

The world doesn't need another kid with downs, anon.
>>
>>737157804
Your turn will come too for laughing at his misfortune. maybe you will find an even stupider way to die alone
>>
File: lung-cancer.gif (54KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
lung-cancer.gif
54KB, 400x283px
Fuck these car accidents and sudden quick deaths. Lung cancer is the worst, most drawn out, painful way I've seen people die. Going through chemo and poisoning your entire body in the hopes that the cancer dies before you do. And in the end, it most likely provides a little more time of miserable pain. THIS is the worst way I've seen someone slowly die.
>>
>>737160594
Dude, you are on /b/ you know that, right?
>>
>>737160480
Two peanuts were walking through Central Park at night. One of them was a salted.
>>
>>737160480

MY LORD GOD JESUS CHRIST DELIVER THIS BLASFEMER FROM SIN AND BRING HIM TO ST PETER UNTO HEAVEN FOR CHRIST IS THE BODY AND THE BLOOD OF FORGIVENESS AND LIFE EVERLASTING AND LORD GOD JESUS IF YOU CHOOSE TO SPEAK THRU THIS MAN PLEASE LORD GOD MAKE YOUR VOICE KNOWN IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN
>>
>>737155205
>My dad was researching our family tree.
>Long history of miners in the family.
>Found a story about one relative from about 100 years ago.
>He finished his shift in the mine and proceeded to the large cage elevator to go back up to the surface.
>Something went wrong and the elevator started moving before he had shut the cage.
>He fell into the narrow gap between the elevator and the side of the elevator wall.
>It ripped him in half.

Pic shows a similar lift.
>>
>>737160594
What the fuck are you even doing here? Don't you have an abortion clinic to firebomb or gays to lynch, biblefag?
>>
>>737158736
that's rough man
>>
>>737160705

Not likely, I'm happily married and my kids love me.
I'm not happy he died, I just thought the way it happened is fitting because the guy had no concern for his family, showed off everything he could, and ended stupidly.
If you think that makes me a bad person, remember we're on /b/, of course I'm a bad person.
>>
My grandfather had a bad case of MS, beat lung cancer 3x, and finally died of brain cancer. I worked as his home health aid for the last 9 months of his life, just watching him slowly dying. That really sucked
>>
>>737160895
So Helen Keller walks into a bar...then a chair....then a table.... thadump pshhhhh
>>
>>737160733
Idk it's different for some people my neighbor has cancer all over his body and takes chemo and still sits on his porch and drinks beer all day. He says whatever comes to his mind, I remember when someone asks why he does he said "I have cancer! I'll probably be dead soon anyways why would I give a shit?"
>>
>>737160895
>>737160900

Actually no, they said "cross your feet we've only got 3 nails".
>>
>>737160913
Kys you liberal scum
>>
>>737160913

LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY IN HEAVEN AND THE HOLY TRINITY HEAVENLY FATHER, LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT PLEASE SHED YOUR MERCY ON THIS WIKED SOUL FOR HE KNOWS NOT WHAT HE DOES AND LORD GOD HELP ME TURNETH THE OTHER CHEEK AND LORD JESUS HELP ME BRING YOUR GRACE AND GLORY TO THESE WICKED HEATHEN BLASFEMERS IN THE NAME OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT AMEN
>>

Friend killed a guy (long story short he was found innocent due to self defence and walked) changed his name moved to my town. Started doing jiujitsu with me

3 years later pakistani family of slain man found him in my town. Shot him three times in the chest. Killed him then found his family and opened fire on their home (they all lived but the dad was shot multiple times

Kid in the grade below me at grad night tried to crawl from the cab of a truck into the box while his friends were driving on a bumpy road
He fell and they ran over his head, they were all drunk and panicked and dumped his comatose living body on his parents doorstep. He died before his folks got him to a hostipal
The dudes in the truck still live in my city. See them around sometimes. Its kinda fucked.
>>
File: 1252348534460.png (310KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1252348534460.png
310KB, 800x533px
>>737155205
>>
>>737161199

Jesus uncut.
>>
>>737160906
May he be resting in pieces anon
>>
>>737160906
Almost heaven West Virginia
>>
>>737160578
maybe it was just a coincidence, there's no link between shit and bacteria
>>
>>737161180
Fuck your politics, i couldn't give a shit about that. I just hate biblethumping cunts.
>>
>>737159230
lmao what is this fucking picture? some guy thinking he can get aids through contact by Magic Johnson
>>
>pancreatic cancer
>girl i had a crush on in high school was diagnosed freshman year
>treated, in remission by junior year
>senior year rolls around, she starts getting sick again
>she dies before graduation, would have been valedictorian
>she was angelic and super sweet
>i knew i never had a chance with her but its damn sad how she had to go thru that when there were so many other shitheads i knew that should have died instead
in my HS class of 500, 15 kids died
>>
>>737161450
That's not what the doctor told me.
>>
>>737161516
It's Lonzo and it's Photoshop
>>
Girl from my high school who got gangraped on her way home when she was 15. Jumped off a roof some weeks later and died in the ambulance
>>
My great Uncle survived ww2 and was a car switcher on a railroad after the war. he pulled the pins on a couple between two cars in a line. The engineer decided to hook up the cars to the engine early and when backing the engine up to the line of cars, my uncle was smashed between the cars when the couple came undone under him.
>>
A friend of mine told me he had a huge crush on me in high school

He didn’t tell me he was dying of a brain tumor
>>
>>737155205
no pic, but i saw this guy come into the ER after a crash with pieces of wood through his abdomen and pinning his right arm into his side.

he was driving his dads car while high and rolled it over a wooden fence, the wood deflated his lungs and he died on the table. he also killed his gf.

the entire time i was in there he was trying to ask for help and cry, but because his lungs were punctured he couldnt make noise.
>>
>>737161667
the Andy sixx guy seems to be perfectly healthy despite having his throat filled with a creamy log now and then, so I don't know what to believe
>>
>>737161848
You can't die from jumping off a roof.
>>
I had a cousin who got in a helicopter crash in a swamp in Louisiana and was missing for a few days before they found his body.

Also knew a guy who got shot in the back of his head with a shotgun by his brother-in-law, and somehow that fuckin' scumbag isn't in jail.
>>
>>737162004
Depends how you land, anon.
>>
>>737162004
belly flop off a roof and see what happens, newfag
>>
My cousin was killed on a 4 wheeler. He was on a road going uphill. When he reached the top there was a semi coming the opposite way. He collided head on with it.
I hope it was quick. I miss him.

I also just lost a good friend this past winter. He was on a snow mobile and went out on the lake. Fell through the ice. Divers found him a few days later.

Another old friend jumped from his college dorm. I heard he wrote the note on his arm. Never new what it said.

I just lost my high school ex to cancer at 33yo. She suffered for a year.

Pretty shitty ways to go.
>>
>>737161996
Maybe it was just that chicks shit lol. I do miss her and her long legs squatted over my face.
>>
>>737162004

But there is bacteria in Andy Six's log
>>
>>737162004
It was the roof of an apartment building. She didn't die on the spot but on the way to the hospital
>>
>>737162092
>>737162181
If it's over 3 stories you'll die but a roof 3 stories or less it's impossible to die unless you just land on top of your head.
>>
>>737161376
Explain the ref? lol
>>
>>737162458
Why don’t you test this theory for us and livestream it

For science
>>
>>737162519
It's a song anon
>>
>>737162458
Who the fuck told you that shit lol
>>
Was on a night out and met this girl, kissed her and got her number. Forgot about it.

Anyway texted her one night when drunk and she said I could come over, I genuinely liked her and she stood out from all the other girls I met that night, was funny etc.

I didn't end up going because I fell asleep, or something like that. Afterwards didn't talk much and didn't think much of it but I thought about her now and then.

A while passes and one day was looking through my phone contacts and saw her, facebooked her and her page was full of R.I.P posts, she had died of cancer a few months after I met her.

Never knew her properly but makes me sad still.
>>
>>737162658
Obviously..
>>
>>737162793
I asked my psychics teacher that in hs and that's the answer I got.
>>
>>737161883
like every time i hear shit like this i almost laugh...

you survive germans firing mortars and mg42s at you, make it through storming the most fortified beach ever with just a rifle, watch your buddies' heads get blown off, see POWs that look like actual skeletons walking outta auschwitz, learning about the fucked up shit that happened to prisoners and civilians, and somehow make it back to your home to get crushed by a train.

fuck dude
>>
>>737162950

So you have to be psychic no to die then...
>>
>>737162458
LOL wtf, people die from falling from standing position. And you could break a bone falling from any height, meaning you could sever an artery from the bone protrusion and die
>>
I found my elderly next door neighbor dead. She had lost her balance and fallen down literally one step off of her carport. Landed so that she put her full weight on her head and neck and probably asphyxiated herself. When I found her, both her ankles were broken from the way she twisted as she fell. I picked her up to do CPR and she went "ughhhhhh" as the air escaped her lungs but she was already dead. It was the creepiest fucking thing. I had 911 on speaker phone and they were all, "put your mouth on her" like I was being double dog dared. I did mouth to mouth while my ex-girlfriend started chest compressions. When the EMTs showed up a few minutes later, they took over doing chest compressions and all of her ribs broke with a loud crunching noise. Ugh. It was so fucked up.
>>
>>737163143
No but psychics determine how stuff moves. Did you ever have science in school?
>>
>>737163040
Just shows the fragility of life really, kinda like rekt threads.
>>
>>737163302
Have you ever done English in school?
>>
>>737160900
COULD YOU PLEASE POST IN CAPITAL LETTTERS?
>>
File: slo-deathmachine.jpg (134KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
slo-deathmachine.jpg
134KB, 800x600px
an older family friend was working on his silage machine and fell in, unimaginable to me how slo and horrible
I hope it was head first
>>
>>737163265
Its fucked how fragile old people are, thats the scariest thing for me, makes me cringe. My grandma got pretty ill and would catch her skin on the sides of cupboards and it would tear like paper, just awful really.
>>
>>737163410
Yes we had that you asshole.
>>
>>737163265

Fun fact: broken ribs are a sign of good chest compressions, not bad ones.
>>
>>737163592
Damn, psychics and English.
>>
>>737163487
My gf's mom tripped on her back steps' porch and got two gashes in her legs. Super thin skin runs in her family, so she'll have bruises for months.
>>
>>737163265
you should've Bill Cosby"d that shit and taken pics for proof
>>
>>737163680
Yes what's your deal?
>>
A dude I went to HS with was riding in the back of a pickup, drunk off his ass, going over the bridge out of town.
There's a bump getting onto and off of the bridge. He tipped right over the edge and his head landed squarely in front of one of the rear tires. Died immediately.

The shitty part was he was literally the only decent redneck in our class back in the day. He was honest, hard-working, got a ton of welding certifications from vocational school before graduating HS and was already making big money the summer after HS as an 18 year old kid.

He fell out of that truck bed the following November. So he was 18 and 6 months out of HS when he, the only redneck kid with a future in his grade, got drunk and decided to ride around in the edge of a truck bed.
>>
>>737163670

I don't doubt it but that noise was nasty. My ex gf felt her ribs breaking but I didn't hear it until the EMT took over.
>>
>Be me 20s
>Rushing down these stairs with friends
>Leaping the last few steps before those turns
>Friend lets out cry of pain after jumping
>Call him Ryan
>Look him over and he says he's fine
>In a hurry to get drunk and stoned but slow down for limping friend
>Get to other friends place
>Call him Bob
>Bob comments on Ryan's appearance
>Ryan has a clammy grey look to his face
>Ask again if he's okay
>Says he feels a little sick but okay
>We urge Ryan to go to the hospital
>Ryan refuses
>Bob lives with his dad
>Bob's dad takes him into the other room and talks to him
>Bob's dad pours him a drink
>Bob's dad urges him to go to hospital
>Ryan agrees
>Ryan comes out of the room and walks through the living room
>Ryan's eyes roll back in his head and he falls on the glass coffee table
>Ryan's throat starts gushing blood
>panicmode.mpg
>Grab Ryan and use coat to stop blood
>Someone calls ambulance
>Ryan isn't breathing when the ambulance comes
>DOA

Turns out, according to the doctor, He was dead whether he bled out or not. That cry of pain on the stairs was him breaking his foot. A small shard of bone worked it's way through his system and into his brain. The eternal bleeding caused him to pass out. He probably would have been dead or brain dead anyway.
>>
>>737163779
Hey Y'all watch this uhuhuhuh
>>
>>737163766
Nigga you really ain't got it yet? You've said psychics several times. It's physics. I'm just flaming you for your typo.
>>
>>737163826
>eternal bleeding
lulz
>>
>>737163779
Would you have sucked his dick? Because it sounds like you wanted to.
>>
>>737163766
Psychic told you that you wouldn't die at that height. Psychic probably meant just you since they see the future. A physics teacher would tell you you're a fucking moron for thinking you can't die from a minor fall.
>>
>>737155205
Guy got squished between the 5th wheel and the tractor of an 18 wheeler he was alive as long as the truck didnt pull back out.
>>
>>737164127
dude let it go everybody is in the joke except you
>>
>>737158775
If you want to die quicker, just go to hospital. Pneumonia, infections, neglect. Lost a lot of relatives to hospital stays who were there for lesser illnesses.
>>
>>737155205
someone take away this man's license
>>
>>737164040
kEK
>>
>>737163826
god damn,
i mean, god DAMN that fucking blows
>>
>>737161885
implying you're either a faggot or a girl. in that case
>tits or gtfo
or
>faggot
>>
>>737159681

i worry about this happening so much, especially after watching that fucking breaking bad episode
>>
>>737164455
I'm a faggot I like men sexually
>>
Brother of my sisters friend. He was driving home late night after work. Fell asleep at the wheel and swerved into oncoming traffic. Got hit by one of those small delivery trucks. Front fender wound up going through his skull, ripping half his head off.
>>
>>737155205
Worked as a paramedic for years and fire is the worst way to die.
>>
Good friend in high school died at the end of sophomore year. about 2012ish?

>Driving home from school
>speeding a little but other than that driving well.
>middle of bumfuck nowhere so dirt roads/shitty paved roads everywhere
>passed a bus going 70 on a 55.
>hit a patch of gravel, fishtailing, overcorrected, flew into the ditch and rolled 6 times.
>ejected from vehicle immediately
>rushed to hospital then flew on life support to biggest town in state
>dies the next morning, suffered from 4:00PM til 6AM the next day
>school is literally in a complete mess cause this kid was pretty cool

All I can remember from that day was the last thing I said to him, as a good friend. It was
>go fuck yourself faggot.
Makes me live life to the fullest every day. i.e. spending hours on /b/.
>>
File: fgdgfgdf.jpg (59KB, 767x476px) Image search: [Google]
fgdgfgdf.jpg
59KB, 767x476px
>>737164569

Quit dating nasty crack whores :)

faggot.
>>
>>737163302

KEK
I bet Einstein found the theory of relativity my moving objects with his mind too.
>>
E coli ya fuck
>>
She's not dead but fuck it
>new years 2017
>this one chick a year above me from my high school was drunk driving alone
>she crashed and flew out the windshield
>landed head first one the road and kept sliding
>she's missing one of her temples
>she was comatose for 3 months
>she woke up now but has significant brain damage and loss of motor skills
Damn shame too she was a swimsuit model and was damn fine albeit kinda slutty, but she didnt deserve that. she was a ho but she wasnt a bad person
>could find pics of her if you want
>
>>
>>737165141
>if we want
Anon post the pics. before and after too plz thx
>>
>>737155205
Brain cancer was pretty brutal
>>
>>737156226
Is that aaron from Rice? In Chicago?
>>
>>737164213

Actually I found it pretty hilarious too.
>>
One of my best friends blasted his head off in front of his girlfriend with a 12 gage shotgun..
>>
>>737163826
How the fuck is that possible?
>>
>>737155205
My sister in law died after having an epileptic seizure. She had a seizure in her sleep, fell out of bed, and landed face first in a small round trash can next to her bed. She strangled herself on the edge of the can.

It was her younger sister's birthday, who had the fortune of finding her face down in the trash can, dead, as she went to wake her sister up for a birthday breakfast.
>>
>>737165141
>>737165201
It says Summer, get up
>>
>>737165379
Holy shit a kid from my town did something like that too.
>>
>>737165201

This
>>
>>737165065
What state?
>>
>>737165603
its here bb
>>737165475
>>
>>737165382

aneurism ? shouldn't be that messy though, anybody has a guess ?
>>
>>737165489
It's been 9 months and still turns my stomach, clenches my heart and brings tears to my eyes.
>>
>>737164767
knew a paramedic that took enough tranquilizer to stop his breathing. The thought of being trapped in your body for X minutes until you finally sufficated to death, while still being fully lucid is horrifying.
>>
>>737165791

Thanks
>>
>>737165475

ew lol
>>
>>737165379
Two teens committed suicide with each other at a lake out in the country, both shooting themselves in their car. My gf lives about 5 minutes away from the lake.
>>
So it's not graphic.
I was in the military for quite some time, and people died. It happens, especially when emotional and mental stress are coupled with sleep deprivation .
There are a few deaths that really stuck out to me, and here they are.

I had just left basic training and was in an entry level tech school given to all of the tech fields in the Navy. I was returning to the barracks - an all male barracks, but also the one you had to visit to get new room keys. A girl proceeded onto the quarterdeck behind me. I saluted, requested permission to come aboard and proceeded to turn toward my hall. About 5 steps away from the watchstander I hear a loud, solid "thud"
That girl died there, and then of a heart attack. She was 17. There was a large ceremonial funeral and an investigation into the tech school was launched as the cause of her condition was determined to be stress related.

Next up, we have the happiest man I've ever known in my entire life. This guy never stopped smiling. Dude was on the all Navy boxing team, he loved his job (Airframe mechanic) and was the life of the room everywhere he went. I wish with every fiber of my being I could be as happy as this dude appeared to be for just one day... Key word. Appeared. We had made plans to go get some hot wings at a new place that had opened on the weekend. That Friday he didn't show up for work, they found him in his bathtub, filled with ice cold water OD'd.

And the one that hit the hardest... Two close friends, coworkers that I saw every day. One was new to the command, the other had been around as long as I had. They were both very skilled outdoorsmen. One of them was an experienced ocean kayaker and the other was getting into it. They both departed, and kayaked all day. People heard them screaming off the coast that evening but nobody was able to locate them until the following day.

(more on this in my next post)
>>
>>737165850
I'm sorry for you loss, bro. I didn't know the dude too well, but it really shook up the town for a few years. I can't imagine what losing your best friend like that would be like.
>>
At a festival in the town I grew up in, a group was trying to launch the world's largest kite. The Guinness people were there and everything It was built like a huge parachute with small cords leading to larger cords eventually leading to a 1.5" rope tied to two dump trucks full of sand as anchors.

One of the crew got his ankle caught in one of the small cords just as it launched. Carried him 150' in the air. He freed his ankle and hung by his hands for a few seconds but lost his grip. Plunked down on the hard packed sand almost right in front of me .
>>
>>737165141
>>737165475
Would you sodomize her now anon if given the opportunity?
>>
>>737166004
Why did that last one hit me the hardest? What made that suck? I can't even pick one reason. It was two guys, both young, with families and great personalities, and they were just out enjoying themselves. Can you imagine that? One minute you are having a blast. The next you are fighting for your life... and slowly, it sinks in that you aren't going to make it. Your wife and kids are going to lose you, and your mother and father as well. And why? Because you wanted to experience life.

It was really surreal, at the funeral, the guy's mom came up to the podium to speak. And the speech she gave still rattles me bones man. She spoke about how when she first heard the news she was angry. Very angry. How could these sailors let this happen to her boy? Why weren't they more involved? She then apologized (she was asian) and bowed asking forgiveness while bursting into tears. She said in the few short hours she had been interacting with us at the command she had come to realize that we were all as close to family as you could get. I don't think a single person in that audience had the testicular fortitude to keep from bawling their god damn eyes out. I'll never forget that shit.
>>
>>737165382
>>737165849
>glass coffee table
Slit his throat.
>>
File: 1489628725216.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489628725216.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>737155620
>>737156454
>>737157710
>>737157804
>>737159555
>>737160906
>>737161574
>>737161848
>>737161883
>>737161915
>>737162193
>>737163265
>>737163779
>>737163826
>>737165065
>>737165438

life has a morbid sense of humor, with great respect to your passed ones anons.
>>
Just read about the atomic bombings of Japan. Those firsthand accounts made me physically sick. People burned stumbling around with their skin trailing behind them. Absolute hell.
>>
>>737161224
Wow got a real similar story to the last one. Details are fuzzy but pretty much the same thing happened, kids being stupid in truck and one gets run over, pretty sure they left him out there at first. One of the kids got alot of shit for how he acted after but nothing ever came of it

Moral of the story, vehicles are not amusement rides
>>
>>737166460

Oh shit.
>>
>>737166082
Bullshit I saw that on a TV show
>>
>>737155205
About 8 or 9 years ago on Christmas Eve I was doing some resits at college anyway I was meant to be going to a party with my best mate at the time who was also on the same corse as me, with his sister and another lad on the corse he grew up with all 3 of them lived in the same village any way I was getting ready for this party and got distracted after showering and would up drinking some beers and watching die hard next thing I know there out side call asking if I'm ready I'm like oh shit so I tell them I'm gonna skip this one and catch them tomorrow on there way to the party the car they where traveling I'll was hit on the left by a Mercedes traveling the opposite direction there car went side ways hit several trees rolled and came to rest upside down in a ditch one of them died a the scene one of them died early hours Christmas morning and the other died about 2 days later, I still feel guilty about it to sometimes I should have told the to come in and watch die hard and have a drink before the party with me or just got ready and maybe they would all be alive today
>>
Not me but my ex got in a car crash, they were in a truck and ran a stop sign flipped and nobody in the truck was killed, a couple guys in the bed of the Tru k got thrown thirty feet or so, one guy cracked his spine and the other fucked up his back real badly, but the other vehicle that hit them head on didn't get so lucky. The driver of the other vehicle was alive and had his head and had his head smashed through the windshield, he was barely alive and having a hard time breathing, the driver's father was behind and saw the whole thing, he saw what happened to his son and the sound he made was heart shattering, but on the plus the driver's father called the driver's mom and they got to talk for a little bit while waiting for the paramedics and police to get there. The truck driver got 8ish years for vehicular manslaughter.
>>
>>737159681
Jesse?
>>
>>737162193
Sorry man
>>
File: 0042.jpg (405KB, 1280x1829px)
0042.jpg
405KB, 1280x1829px
>>737155205
All cancers are unimaginably painful, but probably bone cancer is the worse. Pushes all of your nerves and joints out of place in a manner not even the best torture artists can.

If you are lucky enough to have it start on a limb, sure you can cut off the limb, but it will just spread somewhere else. If you are "lucky" you eventually end up like pic related.
>>
>>737159087
You are retarded
>>
>>737166076
Thank you for your condolence.. was the 3rd person to get the call. Knew before his mother brother and father. I Didn't speak for 3 days. Was in shock. Nothing seemed real.. reality flipped upside down. Still doesnt feel real. Couldnt even bring myself to go to his funeral.
>>
>>737166996

Why ?
>>
>>737155205
sum cunt hung herself in high school lol
>>
>>737160358
One of my riding buddies layed his bike down and hit his chest on the top of a metal post for a barrier. Died instantly as I was told.
>>
Got dragged into some machine on some shitty job he was working, tore his legs off etc, think he was about 17.
>>
>>737155205
Guy i went to trade school with was on a motorcycle. A minivan blew a red light in a 4 way intersection. He TBoned the van and flew through both side windows. Happened in CT, no helmet law. Lost 50% of his skin between the glass and then a 50 ft slide. Was dead before the paramedics got there
>>
>>737167979
>>
>>737155620
>Semi hits car and knocks him into freezing river.

He'd be alive if he was wearing his seat belt.

Think of it as evolution in action.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 620x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 620x800px
My great grandpa fell to his death while pouring concrete for a pillar of a bridge in the early 1900s. The best part is that the recovery efforts would have been too risky and expensive, so they poured concrete on that nigga and now his tomb is the pillar of the bridge.

>mfw I would drive over my great grandpas body every day.
>>
File: m047a.jpg (362KB, 1186x794px) Image search: [Google]
m047a.jpg
362KB, 1186x794px
>>737155205
Went to HS with Nikki, she got into pills and got into arguments with her dad a lot. Thought to get back at him she would take his porche out... Didn't end too well.
>>
Guy I knew from school was torn to shreds in a car crash speeding. The funny thing is all the locals and the school headmaster (of the school he was expelled from for stealing phones)saying how he was one of the nicest people ever and an amazing human, guy was a cunt that used to brick windows and jump people with his pals. What a loss for society.
>>
>>737165724
KS. Sorry for long reply anon
>>
>>737166208
ofc
>>
>>737155205
nothing crazy from anyone I know but I saw this live as a kid. We were in the stands it was crazy. Show went on and I watched an F117 prep and take off in the evening because of the delay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOFb8xtd4UM
>>
>>737168304
I bet she was a basement jaxx fan
https://youtu.be/5rAOyh7YmEc
>>
>>737158618
That's how it works bro. Usually cancer doesn't kill you. It just makes u weak as fuck and something else trivial killa you like pneumonia.
>>
>>737156226
that's gunna leave a mark
>>
>>737166570
thanks anon
>>
>>737161224
So you know what they did last summer?
>>
>>737166715

*pe-ri-od

The period (also known as a full stop, especially in British English) is a punctuation mark ( . ) primarily used to indicate the end of a sentence. It appears as a single dot on the bottom line of the text, and it comes immediately after the last word of the sentence without a space.
>>
>>737158590
Maybe it was some Texas funerals

/just watched Kill Bill
>>
>>737168756
Grammar was not the first second or even 3rd thing on my mind while I was recalling 3 dead freinds if you care so much you correct it
>>
>>737158618
>>
>>737159215
ITT: teenagers who have no idea what it's like to take care of a severely disabled kid.
>>
>>737168756
lol thank you annon
>>
>>737169010
>Grammar was not the first second or even 3rd thing

>>Grammar was not the first, second, or even 3rd thing
>>
>>737169202
third* you only use numbers after 20 you fuck
>>
>>737166082
Long Beach? He was the guy who organized that kite. he did not get caught, he just refused to let go. I was there too.
>>
>>737169202
*third
>>
>>737166414

We'll how the Fuck did they DIE anon? You never specified.

Also what ship were you on?
>>
>>737159859
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498624040246.jpg (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498624040246.jpg
62KB, 720x720px
Live nowhere Indiana and attended a high school with our senior class consisting of 85 or so kids and just before graduation last winter to be exact a girl died in a terrible wreck by an area known as rising sun from a huge red truck probably around the size of a 2500 HD completely destroying her side of the vehicle she drove something similar to a Honda civic.
Really fucked up great woman had a bright future used to smoke weed with her on occasion. The yard that her car ended up in is owned by an older biblefag who said he was able to pray with her and hold her hand but I think he lied to bring comfort to her family
Sorry for shit photos but they made the sheriff's office take down the graphic one
>>
>>737169246
i was quoting someone's post you stupid fuck.
>>
>>737165849
bone embolus, pretty rare
>>
>>737169161
ikr?
>>
>>737169344
hey you can't call a guy with autism stupid
>>
File: 1448693515194.jpg (24KB, 480x354px)
1448693515194.jpg
24KB, 480x354px
>>737158736
ow
>>
File: IMG_1293.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1293.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
>>737155205
>>
>>737169429
i can when they are stupid.
>>
>>737160594
that's gunna leave a mark.
p.s you're making all of us religious folk look bad. let the people write and post what they want without your judgement
>>
>>737164577
did you suck his groin tumor, anon?
>>
>>737169599
> to soon
>>
a guy i went to high school with was apparently drunk with some of his bros and they were messing around with a steamroller. he got run over by it and crushed to death
>>
knew her sister
dumb bitch tried to cross a highway when semi was coming she hit the trailer and lodged right under it car started on fire, she was still alive and well aware of what was going on and she died from the fire.
>>
my younger brother got mauled by a bear. Messed me up in the head pretty bad
>>
>>737169202
And? So what I know I have issues with spelling and grammar are you honestly so fucking stupid that you think pointing it out and ridiculing me will cure it?

+ at least I'm not a gapping asshole though
>>
>>737169792
did he died anon?
>>
File: e55.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
e55.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
old lady was smashed by a car. she was fucked so hard her shoes flew off. I was 13 when I saw it and I remember all of it even the firefighters who rushed there in there personal vehicles and left their doors open with their civilian boots laying on the ground. they had the body covered up to protect her privacy but you could still see her feet and an arm from under it and a medium pool of blood
>>
Had a guy in high school who died just before graduation. From my knowledge he wasn't going very far in life but he was a pretty fun guy to hang around. He sat next to me in algebra functions (not smart in math at all) and between me him and a few other guys we'd fuck around and make shitty voice impressions. What's sad about the whole ordeal the most is his family was getting worried about his well being on Facebook hours before they got the news that he drowned.

I don't believe in god as much as I use to but hope you're in a better place, Billy.
>>
File: IMG_1677.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1677.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>my dad driving home from work
>about 3 minutes away
>has seizure
>tenses up and slams on gas
>crashes into tree
>survives crash but tools from back fly forward and hit him in the back of the head
>gets airlifter
>revived
>dies
>revived again
>tells the medics to stop and they do
>immediately dies again
>worst day of my families life (especially my moms, she never stopped crying for a month)

Pic related. I had a picture of his truck but lost it. the front end wrapped all the way around the tree and touched. hit it square on and only about 10 inches between the end pushed in and the windshield. this was a month after my grandma died and a month before both my great grandmas died and my grampa developed Alzheimer's.
>>
>>737169300
>bright future
>smoked weed

pick one
>>
>>737163303
Trueness
>>
>>737162894
Dude, she probably already knew about the cancer when she met you. You were her attempt to have some love and peace before dying. And you forgot about her. Fell asleep. God.
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (35KB, 1000x759px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
35KB, 1000x759px
kinda on topic I'm in EMS and on my first call we got some old guy who was screaming like we were pulling out his toe nails even though we were just taking blood pressure and basic shit like that. after he was done freaking out he started asking which one of us was jesus
>>
>>737169704
Was it this guy? http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2008/jun/18/man-killed-when-steamroller-overturns/
>>
House fire.
>>
>>737155205
>Friend had an open heart surgery.
>Recovered pretty damn quickly.
>Comes home and decides to take his bike for a ride.
> gets drunk with his gf and couple of other friends.
>They all pile up on the bike
>Races down the street not knowing that while he was gone one of the roads was changed and there are now some dividers on the middle.
>Takes corner at high speed right into the divider.
>They all get thrown off
>the people on the back of a bike receive minor injuries (couple of broken bones and some scrapes)
>his gf his the road with her shoulder and pretty much shreds her arm off.
> he hits the a lamp post on the divider head on
> half of the head is gone.
>keep on breather but there is no chance.
>parents have no choice but to unplug him.
>his gf lost her shit and an heroed a few weeks later.
Sorry no pics. Shit happened about 20 years ago.
>>
File: 1497135115217.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497135115217.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>737155205
My dad was split in half by a road bollard in a motorcycle accident, I had to physically staple him back together for the funeral.

I have no pictures of this because thats both disguting and disrespectful, but pic is my reaction to the scene.
>>
>>737162004
kek
>>
File: Jesusfacepalm.jpg (54KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Jesusfacepalm.jpg
54KB, 720x576px
>>737160900
>>
>>737169599
Too soon
>>
One guy I knew since middle school that died our senior year in high school. He got the reputation of the "village idiot" doing stupid stuff and somehow kept on surviving. Both teachers and students out loud wondered when his luck would run out.

It ran out the spring of our senior year a month before graduation. He discovered "bike surfing" where you get on your bicycle, coast downhill and then stand on the seat balancing the bike with your arms and not touching the handle bars. He got away with it a few times jumping back on the seat and braking the bike to a stop. Sure you can see this coming.

One night, he was bike surfing and the pavement was uneven. According to witnesses, he flew off the bike at least ten feet in the air right into a utility pole. His head was impaled by one of those service step steel bar posts about fifteen feet above the side walk. He was just hanging there with his arms and legs swinging of a few seconds 'til the body went lifeless held by the step pole through the skull.

Cops reporting on the scene were even grossed out. They closed the block trying to keep anyone from seeing it as they could not get to the body. Local fire station ladder took the body off after it was documented. You were able to see the blood stains on the wood of pole 'til the next winter removed it.

It's a local legend now called "dead kid pole."
>>
>>737170275
>Was it this guy?

Nah, dude. This was probably around 2000 in a different state.
>>
>>737155205
not someone I actually knew but I've seen 2 incredibly stupid Darwin Award deaths in my town. 1 was a drunk who couldn't find his house so he punched out somebody's window, it cut his arm and he bleed to death on their lawn. 2nd was a drunk bitch who had her friends drop her off at her house after a night of drinking in the winter, she was so drunk she passed out between the sidewalk and her door and froze to death.
>>
>>737170418
assuming this isn't pure bullshit, why the fuck wouldn't you just have a closed casket and lock that shit so no one peeks? afraid he'll show up to the afterlife bisected if you don't take care of it?
>>
>>737161224
what fuckin country do you live in anon?
>>
>>737170547
Any news articles?
>>
3 kids i knew in highschool got killed in a car accident. their car broke down and they were on the side of the road pushing their car when some drunk bitch driving a lifted truck slammed into the back and cut 2 of the guys in half. one of them stayed alive for 3 days when he was cut in half at the bellybutton.
>>
File: 1498481487548.jpg (203KB, 1230x1561px)
1498481487548.jpg
203KB, 1230x1561px
My friend didn't eat a log of shit from Andy Sixx's black veil ass hole so I clogged his,throat with my faeces to teach him a lesson
>>
File: file.png (134KB, 250x315px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
134KB, 250x315px
>>737170547
>>
>>737170877
Like the other post, this was over 20 years ago. If there is a newspaper article, it's in microfiche at a local library and not on-line.
>>
some douchefag from my school got too drunk for his own good and drowned in his own vomit
>>
>>737161180
So much for being a christian....
>>
A guy in high school. We shared a couple of classes together. I barely knew him but, man, I was so jealous -- he had everything, good looks, nice car, rich parents, played football & had the best looking girlfriend in the whole school. On the very last day of high school, on our way back from the all night senior dance, we're the only two people awake in the bus so we talk. Dude was super nice. Died about a month later when his car flipped over in a river. Years later, me the loser is still alive and he's been dead for 20 years
>>
>>737161308
>Jesus uncut.
Is this a prequel? Because I only got the Jesus cut version :/
>>
I'm not leaving the house anymore.
>>
>>737171059
I gotta agree with this anon, that's a pretty rad way to die
>>
>>737159087
Fucking idiot...... Seriously, are people this fucking stupid?
>>
>>737157693
>not doing it for attention

Wears shirt advertising it
>>
>>737160733
i kinda agree. lung/brain cancer are pretty scary to imagine. if i got one of those id probably try to stay high as shit 24/7 until i got tired of it and blew my brains out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498502872715.jpg (53KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498502872715.jpg
53KB, 480x620px
>>737158736
There is no Gene for Downs you autistic fuck
>>
>>737171460

>are people this fucking stupid?
For insulting people without any argument ? I seems you are.
>>
>>737171523
Kek
>>
>>737161574
this one kid in my graduating class got skin cancer and died shortly after graduation. he was a dickhead but nobody deserves to die that young.
>>
>>737171195
>Dude was super nice. Died about a month later when his car flipped over in a river. Years later, me the loser is still alive and he's been dead for 20 years
I have seen way too many "got it all" type dye very terrible deaths. One I know is on his last leg with some fucked up infection that went into a cavity in his jaw and made its way into his brain eating away at motor functions. The anti-botiics he was given were conter productive since it was brain infection. Later I learn that brain health has a totally different bio-chemistry from the rest of the body and requires a specialist handle infections like this. He is now nearly in invalid at the Stephen Hawking's level of decrepit body function.
>>
File: 1497633850120.jpg (119KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497633850120.jpg
119KB, 1200x900px
>>737159991
>>
>>737171667
No, but there's a genetic profile (trisomy 21), and it is common and regular to colloquially refer to an identifiable genetic profile as "the gene for".
>>
>>737166715
I can't imagine why someone who writes like you would ever have to re-sit an exam.
>>
>>737155205
My friend in Track. Between the two of us, I was the depression case, he was cool as fuck. Girls, party animal, the whole bit. His name was actually Chad. But was not a chad, was a nice guy. Anyway, he blew his brains out with a 12ga. 2 years later, our other fiend from running track Jeff (fuckin Jeff, who names these guys) hung himself in his basement. His dad was a cop, and a real abusive cunt, as it turned out.

Bonus round, out of the soccer team in our high school graduating class, only two of the people pictured were still alive as of our 10yr reunion.
>>
>>737165080
You do know we're talking about heroin, not crack, right faggot?
>>
>>737171913
lol did you live in colorado?
>>
When I was in Iraq I saw a civilian who had gotten shot in the neck. I think he knew that he was beyond helping, so he just sat down against a wall and bled out with his eyes closed.
>>
>>737172089
fuckin metal.
>>
A buddy of mine in HS had a dude knock on his front door one night super late, AM hours. He was piss drunk, holding a half empty 30pk and asking if he could spend the night. They told him no and sent him off down the road. Found out on the news the next day that he was hit by a car and killed in a sharp curve while walking that same night. He told me he still feels like shit about not helping him.
>>
>>737171913
I'll bet those 2 guys are pretty fucking nervous!
>>
>>737171823

You don't have the dictionary either it would seem.
>>
>>737172022
Once upon a time
>>
I'll skip a lot of details. But a bit over a year ago my mom had kicked my dad out of the house. But I still lived at home with my mom (I'm in college full time)
After a couple of months of violent threats we never took seriously, my dad broke in with a shotgun and attack my mom.

Luckily I heard her cries for help just in time to get in the room and stop her. But I couldn't get the shotgun away from him and he blew his head off in front of me. That was maybe 9 months ago. I still think about it and him every day and have nightmares very frequently about it.
>>
>>737171913
>Bonus round, out of the soccer team in our high school graduating class, only two of the people pictured were still alive as of our 10yr reunion.

Jesus. Sounds like you got a serial killer on the team. I'd investigate the last guy standing.
>>
>>737169262
make some context clues faggot,
>kayaking
>water
>>
>>737160906
Talking about researching your family tree. I discovered my family owned lands and a printing business during the 19th century in Zacatecas, Mexico. Both great-grandparents stabbed to death by relatives in 1927, leaving their offspring with no money and no lands.
Not an uncommon way to die, but I mean... Now we don't have shit.
>>
>>737159555
>he said her fingers were caught in the noose because she was trying to free herself
nah this is normal, survival instinct kicks in if you're still conscious and you try to fight for oxygen (ergo, fingers on noose to try to loosen grip).
Thread posts: 280
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.