[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Schizophrenic here. Any other crazies on /b/ tonight? Post your

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: asdfdsfsg.jpg (89KB, 617x687px) Image search: [Google]
asdfdsfsg.jpg
89KB, 617x687px
Schizophrenic here. Any other crazies on /b/ tonight?

Post your disorder and what meds you're on.

>600 mg Clozapine
>>
>>737153907
you know you're not crazy right ?
brother ?
>>
>>737153907
I'm sorry if i scare you, please don't be afraid.
▲ do you understand ?
>>
>>737154058
>>737154145
Who are you?
>>
>>737154241
just another person like you man.
i know what you're going through...or what you have been through maybe.
>>
>>737154241
You've heard them ?
you've seen how incredible it is ?
>>
Anxiety disorder and PTSD apparently from growing up in a very violent environment (suicide attempt at age 11 but I fucked it up). But I've also been diagnosed bipolar before, so whatever, not sure who to believe. But 225 of Effexor and 300mgs of Gabapentin seem to help. Was on Seroquel at one point too but it made me sleep way too fucking much.
>>
Clozapine, eh? When was your last CBC?
>>
>>737154416
Really sorry to hear that my homie, wishing you all the best
>>
>>737154416
>Seroquel
I take that shit TO sleep
>>737154497
CBC?
>>
>>737153907
>no meds
>I'm a bad boy
>I'm sane enough so the doctors don't find out I'm actually insane
>>
Are you still here OP ?
>>
>>737153907
undiagnosed but I'm pretty sure I'm fucked in the head.
>>
>>737154667
Maybe
>>
>>737154721
do you want to communicate more privately ?
>>
>>737154794
k
>>
>>737154721
I can maybe answer some questions you have OP

i will have some of my own aswell...nothing too serious tho
>>
>>737154568
Lmao not schizophrenic and def not on clozapine
>>
>>737154970
discord
/ErzRkC
>>
>>737154503
It's all good now. I guess it did give me an excuse to waste a few years being a junkie (which was way more fun, luckily I never got arrested). 8 years clean, meds that kinda keep me leveled out...middle age is boring but a little saner at least.
>>
What type are you?
Catatonic, paranoid, eclectic, or disorganized? -
>>
I'm a psychopath and have mild ADHD. I take no medication
>>
>>737153907
Schizoaffective Disorder with depression

Morning 50mg Pristiq and 100mg Clozapine
Evening 300mg Clozapine
>>
>>737154970
can't post the full invite link. remember it's .gg
instead of .com at the end of discord
so it's https://
discord the dot gg and then the link
>>
>>737154970
[email protected] just hit me up man, I'm really feeling your cause cuz I'm fucked up well too much, more then you'll think. Whatever man I'll answer if you mail me.
>>
>>737154416
how did you go about seeking treatment?
>>
>>737153907
I have no diagnosis as nothing really interferes with my life enough to seek one, but I'm pretty sure:
~ borderline adhd
~ borderline OCD (I think this is mostly a learned trait from my career, accountants are all a little OCD)
~ moderate social anxiety
~ borderline sociopath
>>
>>737155398
snot working
>>
>>737153907
I have the autism formerly known as aspergers, They don't make meds for it. They make meds that help, but I can't take them and still work. I don't want to be a neet. Life sucks.
>>
>>737155639
https://
discord(gg)
e6GfSeY

try this
>>
>>737155885
nope

i installed the program
>>
>>737156127
>>737156127
you make me a link ?
i made another
https://discord.
(gg)/GgSN6
>>
>>737155509
After a few years of being straightedge in my early 20's, and being completely horrible to be around aside from casually, I finally gave in and self-medicated with illegal drugs of all kinda as well as booze. I became wonderful company, but my life kinda fell apart. So I moved back to my hometown a few years ago with some support from my mom, got on Obamacare, got ahold of some professionals, and am on the road to getting my shit together, albeit a bit later than most, at age 36. I drink only occasionally, and do coke here and there, but its rare instead of daily like it used to be.
>>
>>737156316
remove the brackets around the gg
>>
>>737155711
It would be cool if anyone could correct me though. I gave up a long time ago so things may have changed. If there's a drug that helps with focus, keeps me from shutting down, and doesn't prevent me from driving or using razor sharp knives at work, let me know.
>>
>>737153907
Undiagnosed but I'm pretty sure I have depression and OCD
>>
>>737156324
>After a few years of being straightedge in my early 20's, and being completely horrible to be around aside from casually, I finally gave in and self-medicated with illegal drugs of all kinda as well as booze. I became wonderful company, but my life kinda fell apart.
this is just about me. i'm pretty late to seeking treatment as well, mainly because of money. when you say professionals, you mean a shrink, or somebody really specialized in PTSD/anxiety?
>>
>>737153907
Yea hi, my name is anon and I like trying to make my mental illnesses sound cool. I'm on pandapreznol, clozapine, lithium, and good ol high quality H2O
>>
Went from migraine to epilepsy to slipped disk to psychosomatic disorder. Ended up with the last one due to my misdiagnosis of a slipped disk to explain numbness on my right side. After the xray, my doc sent me to get a long term eeg and sure enough, they threw me into the protist category of illnesses calling it somatic and shit. Waiting to see what they think next. No meds btw. Was recommended lamotrigine, keppra, nsaids/saids, and several anti anxiety meds. About to go to a psychologist for psychodynamic sessions since taking dog treats with cbt was utter bullshit.
>>
schizophrenia and clinical depression, stopped taking meds cos nothing worked, dont even remember what or when the last perscription i took was
>>
>>737157713
I'm curious. Do you ever have moments where you're not sure what's real, or is that the stuff of movies?
>>
I'm sure I don't have anything, I'm better adjusted than anyone around me, more emotionally mature I think. But I fully believe some wild supernatural stuff and think some of my dreams are actual experiences. So everyone thinks I'm crazy.

If I was born in another time I'd be a shaman but now I'm just crazy with no real disorder that I know of.

Cheers anons. The universe is a spheroid region 705 meters in diameter.
>>
>>737157226
Wow, that's awesome and interesting.
>>
>>737158551
the universe is irrational and so is its creator
>>
>>737159106
Can confirm. I created the universe.
>>
>>737157035
I started with a general doc first, and got a referral to their psych branch first. Mental health is backed up everywhere, so often there are long waits, but i was lucky to find a system accepting new patients, as long as they had a referral from a regular doc.
I also saw a behavioral therapist for while, and even though she was covered by Obamacare, it wouldnt have been super expensive without it. And while she couldn't write scrips herself, she teamed up with my main shrink and was able to discuss what was best for me. She taught me some relaxation techniques, and even made a kinda hypnotic spoken word/field recording audio file for me to play during panic attacks. I know it sounds hokey, but I seriously found it so helpful that I don't feel a need to see her or anyone on the regular anymore.

But if the addiction side of it is bad enough for you, you might want to find a group place, which I almost did. But I hate group therapy, and I don't want Vivitrol, which they will try and make you take. But I guess that way works for some...
>>
Bipolar here. Can barely hold a fucking job on Geodon and Lamictal.
>>
>>737155711
Sperg Lite here. What's troubling you?
>>
>>737153907
Bipolar- schizo affective disorder.
>>
BPD, PTSD, anxiety disorder.
Been on Celexa for about a month now.
Hospitalized 4 different times, and the last time was 2 months ago. 3 different doctors and a nurse practitioner are "responsible" for holding me together.
Can't walk outside without looking for something to break/turning in a "monster", so I don't go outside.
>>
Diagnosed schizophrenic but my real problem is ptsd it's ruining my life with invasive thoughts
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.