[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 294
Thread images: 28

File: sec1.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sec1.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH!
>>
NOT FBI BREAD
>>
I'm living a double life.
>>
>>737131069
batman?
>>
>>737131302
>I used to be a SJW strugging artist who work at start bucks.
>A friend of mine wanted to do a feminist vlogg type documentary on Suger daddies and girls who date them.
>She wanted me to pretend to be a bimbo type girl and date a couple of sugar daddies.
>Because of this life style good things started to happen to me.

So now I have a double life as a bimbo who dates these men.
>>
>>737131799

Male or female (male)?
>>
>>737131799
sweet
>>
>>737132125
female.
>>
i tried to fuck my cousin when i was 9, but couldn't get my dick inside of her because we didn't understand the concepts of needing an erection or lubrication
>>
>>737132256
were you at least trying the right hole? or were you trying to fuck her ear or something? how old was she
>>
I may or may not had date rape a male friend of mine many year ago.
>>
>>737132611
she was 7. was trying for the right hole, but we were standing up, i wasn't hard, she didn't spread her lips out. dideverythingwrong.jpg
>>
>>737130248
I just fapped...
>>
>>737130248
>Masturbate in my sister's panties
>Have a huge pissing fetish
>>
Got head from this crazy goth chick in high school bathroom, scared shitless the whole time. But damn, felt good.
>>
My aunt got shitfaced for her 40th and crash at our house. I found her passed out and she had a tit hanging out. So I suck the hell out of it and bet my dick. I tried to feel/look/fuck pussy but she was wearing spankx and I couldn't get in. Was still good though.
>>
I watched my teenage neighbor jerk off his unreasonably large cock. I want to see him fuck my wife
>>
>>737133445
dont lie, you want the cock for yourself
>>
I was beating my dick at a buddy's house while in the toilet (was late at night and was super horny), his brother caught me and he ended up giving me a blumpkin (I wasn't shitting tho) I did t even know he was gay. He was masturbating at the same time and I could see his dick just dripping with pre cum. Wasn't a bad blowie. I was 18 and he was 16.
>>
I have a big dick, it's just over 9 inches and real thick. I often try to get my mom to see it. Like shower with door cracked, drop towel, wear boxers and lay on couch. I know she's looks, I want her to make the first move. She been single for over 10 years and as far as I know has t had dick in that time. My goal is her hole.
>>
>>737133445
When I was a little girl me and my brother use to play board games and the loser would have to be torture by the winner. My brother always won and make me "Pet the worm till it spit in my face." The worm was his penis. I still haven't seen a penis IRL as big as him.
>>
>>737133938
Time stamp and pic of you?
>>
>>737134060
Well that is a inappropriate response of that story.
>>
>>737133938
Wow. How old were you both?
>>
there is a christian youth group not far from a park near my house. every now and then I'll tackle a girl on her way home after a late meeting (they are generally 12-16) and edge them until they tel me to "keep doing" or "just let me cum" amazing feeling breaking little tweens. nothing has been said about the park and no warnings have gone out so i guess no one says anything, and people still walk through there at night.
>>
I use 4chan
>>
>>737134682
0/10
>>
>>737134639
From 7 till I was 12 and which would make him 13 -17.
>>
>>737134682
>>737134870
Ya that didn't happen
>>
File: Screenshot_20170627-213221.jpg (428KB, 978x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170627-213221.jpg
428KB, 978x1016px
My gf is my mistress and dresses me up as a sissy and makes me clean. We are always talking about a mmf threesome and have had a ffm threesome before. She used to be really sweet and a great gf but now she is a total bitch and gives me shit for not being good enough... it is so fucking hot

>pic related.. it's me.
>>
>>737134889
five years and it was only that game? Or was there more?
>>
my kitties are my only friends and im fine with it.
>>
My house is besides an apartment building. Our deck goes around the house on the 2nd floor. At night I can see into 4 showers. I just turn the deck light off and anywhere between 7pm and 9pm I can see about 7people naked. There is a disabled chick that masturbates every night and a pregnant chick that does as well (different apartments) I love my life.
>>
>>737130248
i go to the toilets at work and jack off to a girls insta who works there. after i finish i go upstairs and talk to her. i have also started jacking off while in traffic.
>>
I lowkey think I'm either a socio or psychopath. Back when I was young and went to my aunt and uncles farm I would always go to the barn, where theyr cats and kittens would be. Then I'd torture them for sport, mostly kittens since they were less likely to escape. Also just from the fact that emotions is a general phenomenon for me.
>>
>>737134906
whatever you say chief.
>>
>>737135270
Awesome
>>
bermp
>>
I work at walmart i routinely fap on the lacy lady panties that they have in the backroom. I then clean up using the panties and put them back to go out for stock. I love the idea that at any given time a chick could be trying on panties full of my cum.
>>
>>737135089

Nothing else happen.
>>
I talked 3 gfs in to letting dogs lick their vag and record it
>>
i frequently beat off on the motorway when speeding at about 90mph. god bless cruise control.
>>
I showered with a 9yo girl just a little while ago
>>
>>737136129
how many others said no?
>>
>>737136129
>House sit for a couple friend
>They have a couple of big dogs
>trying to sleep one nigh
>Get horny
>forget the dogs are in the cum
>One night i'm flicking the bean
>Get a little precum
>One of the dogs start to lick it.
>Try to get him off, but it's to big
>His tongue starts to hit good sports.
>Begin to orgasm and cum
>Cums just makes the dogs lick more.
>Cum again

This goes on for about 30 mins and this isn't even my secret.
>>
im dropping a mixtape pretty fucking soon
>>
>>737137135
flicking the bean is a term used for masturbating the clitoris not a dick you retard. also if you meant clitors bc you have a vagina, please kill yourself on cam
>>
I still suck pacifiers and im 18 :(
>>
>>737137219
>also if you meant clitors bc you have a vagina

Take the hint you retard. I'm a women.
>>
I have a family I didn't create in a video game.
>>
>>737136938
None. Believe it or not
>>
>>737137163
When's your new baby-momma droppin your fourth kid, Jamal?
>>
I used to be a hooker.
>>
When I was 14 I hooked up with this mid 20's dude and threatened to report him to coerce sex out of him. I still feel bad about it even though it was almost a decade ago, though I occasionally creep on his facebook and he seems happily spoken for now.

Also I have a long list pf people I haven't seen in years who's social media I still check up on. I'm not a stalker or anything, I like to see if they're doing okay despite having no desire to actually message them regardless of hiw they're doing.
>>
>>737137342
>>737137135
>One night i'm flicking the bean
>Get a little precum
>???
>>
>>737132125
You even read anons post dipshit?
>>
>>737137659
You know women get precum. What do you think getting wet is.
>>
I have a really small penis
>>
>>737137864
You must be special
>>
>>737137938
Pic?
>>
I ran naked through my mothers underwear
>>
>>737137864
It's not called precum, ma'am
>>
File: save me.png (5KB, 321x148px) Image search: [Google]
save me.png
5KB, 321x148px
I'm actually very self-conscious about my weight. I have to force myself not to jog some weeks.
>haven't had a break-day since the end of May.
>>
>>737137292
same but im 20
>>
When I was 16 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend and were fuck buddies for quite a while after
>>
I'm probably the reason my younger sister killed herself. Despite being two year younger than me. She and I look the same. I also go by her name on Tinder so I can have one night stands. One night I meet this bro guy in TInder. When he get together he had a couple of friends with him. I ended up fucking them all. Turns out they were people from her school. She got bullied till she offed herself.
>>
I am clinically depressed and addicted to smoking. I can't tell my grandmother (I am living with my grandmother as my mother is a bitch who abandoned me and my father just couldn't look after me) because she is also very unstable and has volatile mood swings and I do not want to upset her. I don't do that "I fucking hate myself" bullshit, but I hate everything except for myself and metal. I also am either suffering from insomnia or it is just something that comes with it. I am considering seeing a shrink but I hate opening myself up to people, and explaining my thoughts relating to this subject make me fucking hate myself because I seem like an emo fag.
>>
I fight the urge to murder every minute of every day. I came so close once the 'person' pissed themselves and moved counties. Right now I have three top of my list, each has no idea the only thin keeping them alive is my sheer will.
>>
>>737138616
Why smoking? Why hating everything? Why hate? Why feeling bad? All of the life on this planet happens to be here for no reason at fucking all, what helped me through my depression and posterior existential crisis was thinking, and thinking I realized there was nothing logic about feeling bad and hating stuff, just fucking enjoy life, quit being such a bitch
>>
File: 1395594028089.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1395594028089.gif
2MB, 250x200px
i got accused of sexual harassment sophomore year by a girl whose ass i slapped, i slapped it really hard too, but it was actually a game me and my friends had invented to pass time in a small school and the girls had all been playing a week before. so one day in bio class we were doing cheek samples and i decide to get an asscheek sample. SLAP!!! with the force of a thousand suns on slut chicks ass. she runs tells the principal and I get a day suspension, pissed me off the rest of high school until graduation day THE DAY OF REDEMPTION. blah blah blah story see my chance to redeem myself and make her cry in front of the whole town, she is valedictorian and I cheated on homework a majority of the time, I STEAL THE LAST PAGE OF HER SPEECH AND WATCH HER CRY AS SHE FUMBLES TRYING TO REMEMBER HER WORDS OF WISDOM TO TELL US.

My words of wisdom DO NOT FUCK WITH ME
>>
I know it is next to impossible, I have entirely constructed it, the imagined image doesn't even match the reality, and yet despite my knowing I did all of this under the guise of using it to self motivate, and deeper that it is merely to fill a void I can never truly fill, I still believe the lie and have realistic desires to regardless make every non direct effort I can to make this happen. And if I don't succeed, I won't be upset because I know it is all just a mess of delusion and mental tampering that I can undo easily should I have to. But until then I am passively in persuit of a goal to make the seemingly impossible come to reality, and also to start sentences totally wrong to see if anyone cares.
>>
>>737138866
The temporary nicotine buzz gets me off the hook of my mind for a few moments. I don't like it either and I am struggling to quit it. I already have a small dick (14-15cm) and it destroys my erections and overall size too, but even that can't stop me from smoking it.
>>
>>737139402
You are an emo fag, maybe not by appearance, but you definitely are an emo fag. You should embrace it and see where it takes you.
>>
I regularly go to swing clubs.
>>
>>737139606
lol thanks fam
>>
I regularly go to gloryholes blow my load and leave before the fag even has time to swallow..
>>
>>737138616
You should take up running, Worked for me, became a non smoker and sorted out my depression! :)
>>
>>737139402
You should be smart enough to feel stupid about your stupid behaviour and stop acting like that by yourself, that is called growing up, do it for yourself and save a lot of trouble in the future or don't do it and end up depressed as hell, whatever you prefer
>>
I turn off my Sonicare toothbrush after 20 or 30 seconds even though the timer is for like 1.5 or 2 minutes. Too impatient.
>>
>>737140029
How are your teeth?
>>
>>737139757
No, I'm serious.

Trends have a 20 year relapse and we are coming up on a relapse of the emo/goth trend in the early 2000s.

If you gear up now and hold tight to the status, you can turn a trend into a profit and live quite lavishly off the upcoming teens and midlife crisis fags.

I've been watching this shit play out my whole life and this is my next shot at success. It's do or die man. We can be millionaires or we can be the bitter shitstains bitching about it.
>>
>>737139344
My words of wisdom to you: stop being such a faggot little fucking bitch.
>>
>>737136517
>with a 9yo girl just a little

and here i am again, hoping that you're drunk and you'd share some pics <3
>>
>When I was about 7, my dad left me with his friend so he could go drinking with his girlfriend.
>He called me upstairs, so I went
>When I got upstairs he was in the bed completely naked stoking his cock
>He asked if I wanted to touch it. I did
>He asked me to kiss it. I did
>Then he had me take off all my clothes
>He sucked my little cock for a while then asked me to do it to him
>I put it in my mouth while he moved back and forth.
>He came in my mouth. I gagged and spit.
>We had a relationship until I was 15.
>>
>>737139344
>sexual harassed a girl
>Get mad a girl for telling
>Punish her

What an edgy fuck.
>>
>>737138262
I'm a little confused
>>
>>737138546
Jesus
>>
>>737140096
They are fine. Slightly yellow from coffee if you look closely but I'd say above average. Still brush 2 or 3 times a day.
>>
File: 77150410.2.jpg (173KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
77150410.2.jpg
173KB, 540x359px
>>737140426
I've been on a personal weight-loss campaign since 2015, and while it's worked considerably well (went from 228 lbs to 146), the body seems...uncooperative lately, in that no matter how many times I run or how had I push, the weight either stays the same, or keeps yo-yo'ing 5+ every other day. I fear that if I stop jogging, my weight will shoot back up several pounds and stay that way for a week or two, even though I eat less than 900 calories per day.
>>
>>today was really horny and it was late about 7 pm
>>really wanted to try sucking dick
>>downloaded grindr and looked for awhile for a hot looking guy
>>found someone pretty close they drove to me at about 8pm and couldnt find each other at first but ended up meeting
>>walked behind a fence dropped to my knees
>>pulled out his cock and it was already a little hard
>>jacked him off for a little until he was hard
>>here it goes
>>put my mouth around the head and go a little deeper while jacking him off
>>his dick tastes great and i go a little further and start sucking
>>move my hand off and start going at it fast
>>go deep and gag a little and take it out of my mouth
>>continue jacking him off while i prepare to go deep again
>>almost fit whole cock in mouth before stopping hes about 7 inchs
>>continue to suck almost down to the base really fast and he starts to say fuck under his breathe
>>take dick out of mouth and suck on tip while stroking
>>taste precum
>>take hand off and start deep throating fast he starts moaning louder and says hes close and i reply good
>>continue to suck but slower and longer strokes
>>says hes about to cum so i give it my all
>>slobbing down his cock as hard as i can and he twitches a little and cums in my mouth and i swallow it all
>>wasnt much cum but i liked it
>>walked back home after
>>
>>737139365
what
>>
>>737136129
well now you have to provide vids
>>
>>737140655
fuck i wish i could do that
>>
>>737140639
How tall are you, and M or F?
>>
File: Gorgeous_Series.jpg (34KB, 448x240px) Image search: [Google]
Gorgeous_Series.jpg
34KB, 448x240px
>>737141331
6'0," M
>>
>>737140749
I have a crush on a girl half my age who happens to be the stepdaughter of my boss.. ehh, it's a daydream. The returns for the boss outweigh any damage my little obsession could have, so all's well that ends well... Suicide at 40 is probably likely.
>>
File: IMG_2744.jpg (834KB, 1361x2435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2744.jpg
834KB, 1361x2435px
Found out through a bunch of mutual friends that my crush is a lowkey whore.
Example:
>Dating 6'3 jacked guy a while back
>Used to apparently suck his cock on the highway
Fast forward to now
>Talking to current BF
>"Yeah man she's so vanilla, doesn't even do road head"
>>
>>737141378
Sounds like you may have body dysmorphia in regards to your weight. Consider talking with a professional, because 146 is quite light for your height, and your obsession isn't sustainable long-term.
>>
>>737141808
Pic related?
>>
>>737138546
I'm sure you'll love your special place in hell.
>>
>>737136060
Beta as fuck
>>
>>737141915
Yeah, why? Have more.
>>
File: 1385017042600.png (181KB, 1131x852px) Image search: [Google]
1385017042600.png
181KB, 1131x852px
>>737141839
Kinda get what you mean. I jogged today, and my body was in a considerable amount of pain. Kept telling myself I won't jog tomorrow, yet....I still kind of want to, even though I'm still in a bit of pain right now, and fatigued. I've been thinking about just stopping tbh since I've made so many changes to my diet, so it would realistically take a LONG time to get back to the weight I was on this new diet (no meat, lack of sweets, etc).

No professionals though; those people hurt more than they help.
>>
I can say hi to my dad whenever i want
>>
>>737141808
Sounds like you are just butthurt she wasn't a whore for you.
>>
>>737130248
A friend of mine forced his cock in my ass and starting hitting me in the face if i got to loud and every time he hit me i moaned after he was finished i had came 3 times in the space of a hour or so and i loved it
>>
>>737142248
Wont deny I am, but keked so hard when i heard him complain
>>
>>737142161
>No professionals though; those people hurt more than they help.
Not if you go to the right kind of professional. Try a psychologist or therapist. They won't prescribe medication, but they will talk you through your issues. Psychiatrists will prescribe medication which is a mixed bag.

I work with therapists daily at my work, and most of them really do their best to help their patients. I've only seen one that got complaints from patients and she was fired from our clinic.

Anyway, I wish you luck on this. Just make sure you're getting the nutrition you need anon
>>
>>737142460
I once had an ex that was like that.
>>
File: IMG_6945.jpg (61KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6945.jpg
61KB, 640x618px
Got a blowjob while watching Wonder Woman by my 60 year old neighbor. He made me cum four times
>>
File: paris-baghette.jpg (79KB, 642x370px) Image search: [Google]
paris-baghette.jpg
79KB, 642x370px
>>737142566
But of course....
>>
>>737140171
lol not drunk yet, might start working on it though
>>
>>737142799
>>
"Cheated" on my GF with a guy once. It was really awkward and I never repeated it despite also still being attracted to men.

To be fair, my GF and I had talked about same-sex fuck buddies. I was fine with her having a female fwb, and she said she was fine with me having a male FWB, just no opposite sex fwbs. She just asked that I don't tell her about it. About a month later, she decided that she wasn't into women at all, and asked that I don't do anything with other guys. I told her I wouldn't, but she didn't know I already had.

Oh well, I haven't done it again, and it hasn't ever come up again, so I'm just never gonna say anything to her. This was about 6 years ago and we're still together.

Also, I used to be a furry when I was in high school, but I never really told anyone.
>>
>>737142740
That looks pretty good. Are those red beans on shaved ice?
>>
>>737138616
Go talk to someone, get a diagnosis and stop calling yourself an emo fag, fag. Emotions are also for human beings. Stop living in this fantasy where ignoring your problems and your moods will make you and your life better.

Your insomnia is probably a symptom of your depression.
>>
>>737142738
Hot
>>
I stole my hot cousins underpants yesterday from her handbag. Already came in them twice.

I'm wondering if she knows they're gone, maybe she knows it's me. Also have a bunch of creepshots
>>
>>737130248
I have dreams, they are so big that they go beyond leadership, and I am certain of my success.

I am going to be very, very, very famous in the next ten years. Famous enough that if there were any gods, they would be already drinking to my cause.

My secret is this.
>>
>>737142161
"Those people hurt more than they help" - this is a stupid statement.

If it's not working out with a therapist you have to go find another that works best for you. I had to go through three different people before I found the one that suited me best.

Don't dismiss help, especially since you might have a mental problem which could veer into anorexia. Professionals can and will help you with it, but you should act as quickly as possible.
>>
>>737143999
You are crazy as fucking hell
>>
File: oh god.png (852KB, 1266x858px) Image search: [Google]
oh god.png
852KB, 1266x858px
>>737143999

lol
>>
>>737134546
Fuck you faggot
>>
My cousin was severely horny and wet one time she sat on my lap on a drive back home from the mall, as her mom drove and talked to my mom who sat next to her, me and her daughter were on the backseat in utter silence. My ring and middle finger ravaging her from beneath. I finger fucked her so hard and fast, rubbing her clit and blowing hot air on her neck that she came and clenched fast on my fingers like 30 times on a row.

When we got home she walked like a zombie, the only thing missing from her expression that would have made it perfect would be if she stuck her tongue out.

She was so happy with it that she always say on my lap whenever she had the chance, I pounded her pussy about a week later behind our house.

Deep, rough, standing doggy, panties down to her knees.

I fucking love her, she was my fucktoy for about 2 years, then we stopped due to pregnancy scare
>>
>>737144065
>>737144201
Mark my words anons, you will hear of the man who took a colony ship out to space in the next 10 years

I assure you, screencap this
>>
I sold my gf's creep nudes where she wipes her ass on the toilet for 200 euro
>>
>>737144534
#challenege accepted
Ten years from today. See you then anon if I'm still alive
>>
Hi again

I've been blackmailed into sending nudes and had them posted online without my consent multiple times (to the point I pretty much check daily to see if they've been uploaded so I can get them taken down). I actually kind of liked the whole experience (pictures being posted aside) and hate myself for it.
>>
>>737144858
send them? they're already up here somewhere anyway haha
>>
>>737144929
Yeah because that's a good idea.
>>
>>737140294
more backstory for short bus people

girl and i had previously hooked up going to a basketball game all drunk as fuck, game was called defense, we would go around sneaking up on people slap each others asses as hard as possible and say "Great Defense or D it up" (again small town with two bars two churches and nothing for children) Sexually harassed girl was also playing the game too, game continues for weeks until Cheek Sample Ass Slap Event. Sexually harassed girl later confessed she was on the rag that day and my ass slap made her pussy fart a little blood, then her friend convinced her she was harassed, could i have ratted on all my guy friends and say i was sexually harassed while playing slap ass, what would the administrators have said. Oh yeah and later that night i slipped sleeping pills in beer at the graduation party and paid two guys to fuck her in the ass, they said they drove her home crying ass she tried to push her ass back in. LOVE YA CUNT
>>
>>737145314
eh we all prolly have them already anyway
you said you enjoy the experience
>>
>>737145317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrY9eHkXTa4
>>
I like seeing people being tortured especially choked it turns me on so much l am okey?
>>
>>737145317
I love this story Cheater fucks the the Valedictorian, you seem smart bro
>>
I'm a contract killer. You want somebody dead, I take your money, good things happen.

Well, that used to be my life. Over a decade ago I had a mark, did my thing and took him out. no questions asked. Or at least there would have been no questions asked if I hadn't seen him the paper later that week. Found out he was supposed to donate a lung to some college kid with cancer. God, I hope that kid still got a lung from someone.

I attended his funeral, pretended to be an old friend. I found out he was a war vet. Hundreds of people showed up. I learned so much about him that day. More than I'd ever bothered to learn about anyone before. He was big on charity and volunteer work, helped other vets cope with PTSD, worked part-time in an animal shelter and his other job was being a father to two kids, both at the funeral along with the widow. He already had the money set aside for his kids to go to college. The man who placed the mark was also there, by the way, trying to bend that widow over.

I once killed a model citizen and exemplary human being for around $800 so some dumb bastard could try to get his dick wet in another man's woman.

That $800 hasn't helped me sleep easy a night since.
>>
>>737146398
This is fake because no contract killer will kill a man for $800. Try $10k+
>>
File: butt.jpg (287KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
287KB, 480x640px
>>737145605
Yeah there were aspects I enjoyed of it, hate myself for it though. Here's a pic I posted previously.
>>
>>737146554

We're talking over a decade ago. Life was cheaper back then.
>>
>>737146618
Why do you enjoy it ?
nice butt
>>
>>737146618
i feel like you hate it because there is no going back once your photos are out and about correct?
>>
>>737135087
I knew a guy and a girl like that. we were freinds till one night they drop it all on me, and he asks if he can dress up in his sissy outfit and suck me off in front of her.

i had my pants off before he was done asking. me and her took turn buggering him and me shooting off in his face, and going ass to mouth on him.

shit was fucking hot. he got all weird about it and tried begging me to fuck him in he ass in the mall, and public places but dont let his girl know he was really gay and preffered dick since his father, uncles, and brothers molested him. i was into it as long as it was just a once off thing, but he went crazy and ran off to california to be in gay porn. he's a twink little faggot fuck, and she looked like Elvira.
>>
>>737147037
Thanks. Honestly I'm not even sure why half the time. It was terrifying more often than not, but there was something about it that was also appealing. It sort of had me torn in two directions going back and forth.

>>737147037
That's certainly a big part. The constant fear was something else I wasn't exactly happy about
>>
Me and a cousin used to send each other nudes, and talk about what we would do to each other, so far she wants a nutty butty
>>
>>737147334
Yeah, I understand it brings a sense of excitement to an extent.... but at the same time t could blow out of proportion and go horribly wrong. Like if someone you knew saw the photos and went from there ya know ? Like its fun because there's a risk factor but at the same time its batshit scary.
>>
>>737146651
Nobody in the right mind would take a couple of hundred bucks to end another man's life. Not a decade ago, not a century ago.

Get a life faggot
>>
>>737147334
Did you end up getting over the fear tho? like how do you feel day to day now? Scared still that your nudes are up on the internet?
>>
>>737148092
I think that is his point. He killed somebody for what would be way below average pay, but you are right no one who is a professional hitman would charge so little.
>>
>>737148607
Yes and no. It's not a day-to-day fear but it does crop up the idea that anyone could potentially have them or have seen them. Sometimes it can just be someone who looks at me odd and I start going off the deep end into paranoia and fear.
>>
>>737149106
I never thought about that, with day to day walking around. That it might be related to people even looking at you weird haha. That's weird as fuck I'm sorry
>>
19 to 22 i was a stripper and amateur porn star. I use the world star very loosely here. I'm pretty sure my boss knows this and hasn't said anything about it.
>>
>>737144534

That's fucking retarded.

Do you have any idea how much money you'd have to have in order to even do that?

Even if you did, it wouldn't be successful.
>>
>>737149479
Thank you.
>>
>>737150176
Well at first I responded because I was like wtf now I feel for ya. Throughout our random replies. I'm sorry that you have to deal with the bullshti day to day of having to worry about people knowing who you are through your nudes that you were blackmailed to send in the first place. thats horrible shit, but at the end of the day. you could try to thin positive and think of all the people appreciating your nudes if/when you see them.....
>>
I jack off in my sisters undies
>>
>>737149909
how much did you make for porn and was it in california?
>>
>be me
>have 23 yr old daughter
>sexually attracted to her
>never acted on it but still fantasize
>lives w/mom and stepdad last 10 years
>daughter has baby by stepbrother at 16
>daughter now has drug/alcohol habit and is promiscuous
>noticed her subtly exposing part of her breast to me last couple times we video chatted
>seems if I act like I don't notice she is going to show me more
>I told her about a girl I met here and was telling daughter how hot the girl was and daughter said "you mean like this" and ran her hand down her body
>I got turned on by reflecting on it and thinking how daughter objectified herself and also by her being promiscuous
>daughter once made offhand remark about how much money she could make stripping
>Idea of her getting naked in front of room full of men turned me on
>idea of her in a private room giving private dances turned me on more
>also fantasize about daughter doing porn and even doing something behind the scenes to help it along if she didn't know
>have a fantasy of letting a stranger have daughter's personal info and see if they can get her to be the next queen of /b/
>>
>>737146618
someone repost the pic?
>>
>>737151354
what?
>>
>>737151338
you never knowwwww. leak that number tho
>>
>>737151462
She deleted it
>>
>>737151587
Well I'm sorry she did. Read our conversations and you'll see why... RIP
>>
I'm 19 y/o, female and fucking virgin
>>
>>737151462
He wants someone to post the pic.
>>
File: 1492211249540__1_.jpg (21KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1492211249540__1_.jpg
21KB, 183x183px
I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy, steamy, and oh so dreamy logs of shit squeezed fresh from the ass of Andy Sixx. Feels so good slidding down my throat in the Georgia heat....

I also let my nieces shower with Andy's warm logs. Nothing sexual happens and the parents are cool with it. Just showering with Andy's steamy dreamlogs.
>>
>>737151582
I can't think of a way to do that without it being a big risk of her tracking it back to me and I don't want that.
>>
File: 1498607754435.jpg (316KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498607754435.jpg
316KB, 480x640px
>>737151354
>>
>>737151672
I'm 18 y/o Male Virgin, join the club.
>>
>>737150684
I made about a grand per video and it was.
>>
>>737151888
You male or female?
>>
>>737151689
Does anyone still have it? Ask her if she's still here
>>
it's me

https://www.xvideos.com/video28629193/teen_skinny_sissy_play_dirty_with_her_panty_in_public_toilet
>>
>>737151976
Female. Thought I was going to be the next sasha grey.
>>
last night i had a wet dream of eating out a woman, but she had four arms, two of which was dead. this was because her mom was gonna have a stillborn, but then got pregnant again and the stillborn merged with the live fetus, and so she had extra big tits and ass, but two dead arms that stuck out on the side. morgan freeman was narrating the entire thing, and then when i stuck my dick inside her perfect pussy, i blew a huge load all over her dead, wrinkly arms, and then i woke up with my pants completely soaked by my semen and my wife was just standing over me, and apparently, i was screaming and moaning the entire time about her dead arms, and i had to explain the entire thing to her, only for her to throw up all over my bed
>>
>>737152349
i swear this is all real
>>
>>737152441
We believe you, it's ok.
>>
>>737134546
>I was beating my dick at a buddy's house while in the toilet (was late at night and was super horny), his brother

That was the proper response.

Either fuck off or lurk more summerfag.
>>
>>737151759
kik
>>
>>737152586
Girl said she was molested by her brother and you ask if she had a pic. You are either autistic or a pedo.
>>
links to videos you made?
>>
File: 1492181971458s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492181971458s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>737130248
When I was younger, before I had my own personal computer, I used to use my 3DS's shitty internet browser to look at porn.

I checked back at the statistics of how much I watched porn on it recently using the activity log app. I have 60 hours logged into the internet browser app and have opened it over 500 times. Not even fucking joking. I was and still am pretty pathetic.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170628-021243.jpg (753KB, 1440x1545px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170628-021243.jpg
753KB, 1440x1545px
I want to see a white guy explore my wifes holes. Pic related
>>
>>737152323
Links to videos?
>>
>>737152723
Welcome to /b/

You might not fit in here, have you tried any of the other boards?
>>
>>737151759
Would you leak it to one person privately?
>>
>>737152822
Will you stone her to death after?
>>
I want a guy to fuck me
>>
>>737132256
I fucked my cousin when we were 10/8 and that lasted a few years. I fucked her brother too but he was just a year younger. I've only seen both of them maybe once a year over the past five years though so I don't know how they feel about it now.
>>
>>737152993
No
>>
Working at a dairy queen when I was a senior in highschool there was a guy that would come in and order a blizzard then sit in the back corner.

He would wear a baggy trenchcoat even when it was 90 out.

We where like half a block away from the public pool so kids would come in with their swimsuits for icecream.

Around the 3rd time he showed up while I was working he told me to keep the change after giving me a 100.

Happened off and on a few more times and some mom threw a fit/called the cops on him, so he just got up and left then never came back.

Never felt guilty, "whatever" he was doing he would do it then leave, while giving me 100's.
>>
File: pre 1.png (656KB, 504x866px) Image search: [Google]
pre 1.png
656KB, 504x866px
i want my ex to be fucked by a 12 inch black guy
>>
>>737153151
Seriously?
>>
>>737152637
Don't have kik

>>737152970
If I believe I can trust them not to say anything about me.
>>
>>737153203
That's why she's your ex, you mentally-ill cuckold.
>>
>>737152723

Welcome to /b/.. Go an hero.
>>
>>737131799
How much have you gained/earned.
What are your limits, like bj/sex/anal?
Any disgusting men you let yourself be compromised by?
>>
Currently do not love the girl ive been with most of my life and actively trying to start a romantic relationship with a girl who is polyamorous and dating one of my friends along with another partner.
>>
>>737137864
It's not precum
You're a literal autist
Lubrication =/= precum
>>
>>737153151
I work at a nudist beach (at a concession stand) and we get creepy guys from time to time. Usually they get spooked off though.
>>
>>737153714
>Any disgusting men you let yourself be compromised by?
Not op but that's so hot! I love sexy girls who will do that.
>>
I havent seen my parents in 6 years, they have disowned me because they caught my twin sister and me
>>
>>737145317
No, we get it, you're an asshole, no more back story needed.
>>
>>737152323

What name do I Google for?
>>
I have Telekinesis
>>
>>737137864
i kek'd
>>
>>737155027

Tits or GTFO.

>started abusing it recently

YOU DON'T PAY RENT!!!
>>
>>737144802
Who buys these?
>>
>>737152300
I must marry you...
>>
>>737146398
Fake news
>>
Ive been crushing hard on my best friend since I met him. He is straight but always acts bi. We used to sleep in the same bed and cuddle but that ended pretty quick. Ive been losing my mind since then and wanting him so bad. I started getting depressed and tried to kill myself a few times because of it. He doesnt know im gay for him. Its been about 3 years now.
>>
File: 5yovp1as8s3z.jpg (61KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
5yovp1as8s3z.jpg
61KB, 720x900px
>24 year old trap 5 months on hormone's
>severe mental illness
>cut myself and cry to sleep every night
>hopelessly addicted to heroin
> hope every night that once I've fully transitioned I might actually not hate myself
>know that it's not true
>>
>>737149106
You are immortal in your nudes that never age along with you.
Whenever folk recognise you, they will have the image of the younger, hotter you.
>this can only be an advantage
>>
>>737155879
Aside from this friend, you've been straight?
>>
>>737155959
true
>>
>>737142206
>>
>>737156076
Every time ive had sex with a girl its been aweful. Have to think of him to finish
>>
>>737155959
Yeah that's not really comforting
>>
>>737154117
caught?
>>
>>737154117
Hansel and Gretel?
>>
I sell "stuff and things" on the silk road
>>
>>737156420
Silk road got shut down years ago dumbass
>>
My mom fongered my backseat nephew of car
>>
>>737156254
Well, take the best you can from a bad situation
>>
>>737156487
Sure ok lol
>>
I go to parks w/ restrooms around 12 am - 3 am, and go into the female restroom to jack off.
>>
>>737133268
Too bad you lost the bet
>>
>>737156487
lol thats what you think bitch boy
>>
>>737156250
You're attracted to females(?), but when it comes down to business, he's the only thing you can get off to?
>>
>>737144858
hi again anon, are you drunk or horny enough to make bad choices and send me an example today?
>>
>>737156487
noob
>>
>>737156515
she what
>>
>>737156625
Silk road had a server room raided or some shit and dissolved into like 5 different markets. You would know this you were an active seller now. Alphabay is the bigger contender for the hole that silk road left. I buy my heroin from there
>>
>>737156714
Possibly
>>
I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to be able to find a person that I want to be with long term, and also have satisfying sex with.

What I mean by that is, being on the internet my entire life's turned me into a massive sexual degenerate. I'm into a lot of really fucked up things. On the other hand, I'm not actually attracted emotionally to women that are as degenerate as I am.

If I dated or married a woman as perverted as I am, I'd end up constantly worried she'd be fucking other people or posting nudes all over the place.

On the other hand, I could fall in love with somebody that was a complete prude emotionally, because the kind of woman I'm attracted to tends to be shy, reserved, and modest.

Basically I'm fucked for life. I'll either be emotionally unsatisfied, or sexually unsatisfied.

Unless I find some woman that's fine with me fucking other filthy degenerates without wanting to do the same.
>>
>>737156711
Yeah im attracted to females, but I think my feelings for him take over. Hes always making jokes pretending to be gay which hurt me a lot, but also fuel me at the same time
>>
>>737156774
car hand hook car door
>>
File: IMG_4369.jpg (88KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4369.jpg
88KB, 612x612px
>>737156932
AlPha bAY is ThE BigGeR CoNTendER For FoR thE HoLe THaT SiLK RoAD LefT. I buY mY HeRoIN FrOM ThErE
>>
>>737156988
Well, I dunno what else to really say aside from that really sucks
>>
>>737156487
Awhahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>737157190
Holy fuck does nobody here actually buy drugs from the dnm?
>>
>>737157170
I'm still not following anon
>>
>>737156940
oh? which of the two is it?
>>
>>737156965
You just need a woman who is a filthy degenerate for you, but a shy resurved modest prude to the rest of the world. They exist.
>>
Im 22 yrs old and still pick my nose and eat my boogers
>>
>>737157223
Thanks for giving me the time of day though :) i like when people listen
>>
One time I didn't go to bed when I was supposed to.
>>
>>737157354
Former but not quite yet
>>
>>737157575
have another drink, settle back and think about how hot it can feel to expose yourself like that.
>>
>>737157533
np, it's really crazy when you hear about all this shit that actually goes on between people that sounds like it's out of a drama
>>
>>737157514
I'm 50 and still do
>>
>>737157335
Go home summerfag
>>
I masturbate to threads like this/confession boards about 90% of the time when I rub one out.

Totally sexually fucked in the head and this is about the only thing I can relate to besides some crazy amateur porn, which tends to be hard to find stuff i haven't already seen.

Started fucking around with my cousin (both guys) when I was around 5 and him 7-8. Found a porno and decided to try it out with each other. Continued fucking until I was about 15 and he moved to college. Somewhere along the way, my little brother came into the mix. He's 3 years younger than me. Probably started with him when I was about 10. We still fuck sometimes when we're drunk. To this day, I'm still a pedo in my head when I jerk off. Would never act on it. Honestly, mostly just because im afraid of getting caught and ruining what's left of my life.

I had a crazy nympho of a gf for about a year. Pretty much ruined "normal" sex with other girls.

Now I frequent gloryhole and Craigslist just to satisfy my fucked up sexual appetite. Have a female FWB that I bang a couple times a month, but that just doesn't do it. More like a temporary relief.

Pretty much realized I'll never be sexually happy with any sane person.
>>
>>737157786
Lol I appreciate it but I think I'm good right now
>>
IVE HAD HEADLICE FOR 16 YEARS
>>
>>737151338
promiscuous how?
>>
>>737158026
Did your gf share your pedokink?
>>
>>737135087
You are hot. My gf is going to make me her sissy in the morning and fuck me
>>
>>737158031
c'mon this isn't all about you, I need to see those tits. for once in your life think about someone else.
>>
I only browse /b/ for secret threads.

I like them because occasionally when I post about some fucked up sexual secret I have, some femanon responds with "I thought I was the only one!"

I've met a couple femanon zoophiles because of it, which is nice. Makes me feel less bad that there are women out there that are turned on by my sexual preferences. Too bad they all live on the other side of the planet.
>>
>>737158254
Nobody ever knew about it. I mean I guess my brother and cousin do since we started so young, but I dont know if they realize it was a lasting thing. Also have a huge incest fetish from this. Not necessarily wanting to fuck my family, but watching others.

Also, I started my brother on this by playing with his dick while he was asleep. He eventually just went with it. So now I have a huge sleep fetish too. That applies to both actually doing it and watching vids. Only time I've done it since is to my roommate in college. He used to get so drunk he'd just fall down in the floor and sleep wherever, usually winding up pissong himself. I got to him one night before he pissed himself and sucked him for a while. Never even got remotely hard so I got kinda bored and just went and jerked off.
>>
>>737158026
>Pretty much realized I'll never be sexually happy with any sane person.
same. its a tough realization, crazy girls are hard work but it's also the only chance at happiness I have.

>>737158390
>I only browse /b/ for secret threads.
yep. would not come here except for them and one camwhore who posts occasionally.
>>
>>737145317
This story is so fake that I pity you.
>>
>>737158589

So she wasn't that crazy then. A real fucked in the head girl would have found that hot.
>>
>>737157921
Thank god im not the only one lol i never broke this habit
>>
>>737158634

The aforementioned FWB is fairly open minded when she's drunk. We get semi-abusive, got her to finger my ass one night, tie her up some.... And she's pretty normal. I couldn't ever date a crazy bitch. The only problem is she's dumb as a sock full of cum and I couldn't imagine trying to make a life out of it. She (dead seriously) asked me one time if it was ok to leave a baby at home asleep if you just had to run to like the gas station to get a pack of cigarettes or something.
>>
>>737158804
She might have, but I never risked telling her in the chance that she didn't and I'd freak her out. Or even worse, that she'd tell people I was a fuckin pedo
>>
>>737158171
She told me that her favorite jeans to wear out to bars are a pair of jeans with big rips under each butt cheek and with worn out spots at the top of each leg in her crotch. She dates a drug dealer who gets her falling down drunk and has gotten her on harder drugs that weed, which she smokes with me when she's home to visit. But he's got her on cocaine for sure and maybe more. He's got several roommates and I can only imagine what he's got her doing but I suspect he's letting them fuck her too. There's a lot more if anyone's interested.

Also, just realize that a pic I posted of her in another thread, on a google image search, brought up a thread from archives a long time ago that I'd forgotten about and it had her name and facebook address in it. I deleted the pic but the guy who'd asked for it may have already saved it and/or searched it.
>>
File: 1498615478175s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498615478175s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Long time ago I fucked one of my good friends girlfriend while i had a GF cause we were hanging and she whispered into my ear "do whatever you want with me" . We did it a couple of more times and then we stopped and i broke it off with my GF. Still the worst thing ive ever done and it keeps me awake at night
>>
How was this thread going so good and then just died off? Everybody told their secrets or what?
>>
>>737159034
>She (dead seriously) asked me one time if it was ok to leave a baby at home asleep if you just had to run to like the gas station to get a pack of cigarettes or something.
tbh that's kind a fair question. I get that it's considered bad, but it's no riskier than shitting or sleeping while the babe is asleep.
>>
>>737159168
How is it that she ruined normal girls for you?

Also, is your pedo kink only towards boys?
>>
>>737159875
I haven't told mine yet. what do you want to know?
>>
>>737159884
Not really. At least you're in the same house. And if for no other reason (call it cold hearted or whatever)... Legal matters. Imagine if something happened while you were asleep vs something happened when you were gone. Baby suffocates or whatever other dumb shit babies do to fuck themselves up.
>>
File: 20170627_204233.jpg (975KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170627_204233.jpg
975KB, 3264x1836px
I have a meth pipe in this pocket and my 2 friends don't know
>>
>>737130248
I'm not over her.
>>
>>737160145
>Imagine if something happened while you were asleep vs something happened when you were gone. Baby suffocates or whatever other dumb shit babies do to fuck themselves up.
then you're really gonna need that cigarette, good thing you went to the gas station.
>>
>>737159954
It's actually not even really a pedo kink. I guess it's more of an innocent kink. Like of i could find a pubescent teenager that was just wanting to figure out their sexuality and I could mold them into my own little kinky fuckbuddy... That's like ultimate fantasy material. I mean by the time i was 13, I was already VERY sexually awake (phrasing?) or whatever you call it. I would regularly fist my own ass or fuck large objects like 20 oz soda bottles or soda cans. And pretty much tried sticking my dick in anything that seemed like a good idea. Used to live up a Ziploc bag and stick it between the couch cushions. Also had bukkake fantasies that I'd play out by spitting in a cup all evening and then dumping it on my face as I jacked off.

Btw, when I said me and my brother/cousin fucked... I was usually the bottom and it wasn't an every day thing so I was looking for any way to get my rocks off.
>>
>>737158356
lol I'll think about it
>>
>>737161142
thread is nearly dead. drop that pic after bump limit and almost nobody will see it.
>>
>>737159954
And as far as ruining normal girls...

We'd get pretty heavy into dom with each other. Take turns tying each other up, choking each other to the point of almost blacking out, use huge toys on each other, use a Hitachi or toys on her until she was (actually) begging me to stop... Pretty much no limits. I mean we'd TRY to find each other's limit. Basically everything short of anything that would cause actual bodily damage (cutting, beating with heavy objects or fists, WAY too big of insertions, etc) and scat. Other than that... Push the limits. After it was over, it would always be complete relaxed euphoria. Almost like a mild shroom buzz or something.
>>
>>737130248
I fuck for money sometimes
>>
>>737161369
well she already failed her homework for the day so do not hold out.
>>
Where I live (nowhere Midwest) it's about an hour or two drive to get to anywhere with a decent bar so I usually just get a cheap hotel. If I strike out at the bar, I usually make a Craigslist ad with my room number and where I'm at and leave the door unlocked or jammed open. Lock everything of any value in my truck and pass down face down with a blanket over my head. Almost nobody ever shows up, but I've been fucked in the ass by probably 10 guys this way. I leave condoms and lube out, but there have been a few times I wound up with a load in my ass. Most of the time i never see who im even fucking. Could be a 16 year old dude or some 70 year old man. Also, I'm a dude.
>>
>>737162679
You're in the Kansas City area.
>>
>>737139365
Did you make a tulpa of your ex, anon?
>>
I let my cousin fondle my cock
>>
>>737155882
Changing your appearance won't fix a thing
>>
>>737152822
I'll do it
>>
File: seinfeld.jpg (54KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.jpg
54KB, 480x456px
I write shipping fanfiction so I can project onto the guys.
I didn't jerk off until I was 18. I also can't get off to naked women or porn.
I have a huge fetish for cheerleaders. Once I went to a uni basketball game just so I could record the cheerleaders perform for a few minutes, after which I promptly left so I could beat off to the footage.
When I was a kid/teenager, my dad used to shave me, trim my pubes, pop pimples on my face and back, smell my penis and armpits after I showered to make sure they smelled nice, took showers with me a few times, and would walk around the house naked. If I ever told him no, he would beat me. He was also addicted to pain medication and resented me for not being good at sports.
I hate Pixar. I think Toy Story 1 is watchable and despise everything else. In particular, I can't understand the huge following behind The Incredibles. Nearly everything about the film is dreadful or unintentionally hysterical.
>>
>>737162859
this looks like a chick whose pic was found on work PC, husband was in iraq, blackmailed for 2 years and ended when she had group sex. last I heard you did not have contact with her afterwards. and you are too pussy to post pics of the orgy.
>>
>>737130248
I was just in a car collision today
I rear ended some guy
I didn't tell the cops or the other driver I was fucking with the music on my phone when it happened
>>
>>737162930
Not too far off. Illinois. The closest places are either STL (which i usually don't go to and never do the unlocked door thing) or a couple college towns.
Thread posts: 294
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.