[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys I want some nudes. Post usernames. I have gotten

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1667.jpg (25KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1667.jpg
25KB, 1200x630px
Alright guys I want some nudes. Post usernames. I have gotten wins before but usually takes a while, a couple days on averages. I'll post results however fast/slow they come
>>
do you have a kik? that way you can just send out any wins to people who requested them on kik if it takes a couple days
>>
novaardenal, tell me her response
>>
hannahstefff
onedeadsin
>>
wolvesortacos
>>
Sent to all, no responses yet
>>
Try akiso914

Bitch cheated on me for free weed while we were engaged, so she's kinda whorey
>>
>>737066918
Hannah opened but didn't respond, sorry
>>
>>737067841
damn shes a major thot too
>>
Any responses OP?
>>
Mdavis12121
>>
>>737068519
Nope. Shit is dead tonight, hopping thread doesn't die
>>
lizaybearr
>>
Colorado_baby
>>
Dyllancarmona he will reply
>>
angie.mariee123
>>
sally_pinata

please.. let me know what she says
>>
sredavid
Imateddybearawr
>>
cedarfawn
>>
Escapeartistry
>>
Responses?
>>
Darlsmil
>>
>>737070503
Workin on Angie And queen lizzay
>>
Davidpierce1
>>
>>737070978
What about nova?
>>
>>737071036
Still hasn't accept my request yet bro
>>
jillianklinvex
>>
abbyclermont send them to me at Big_Jon_69
>>
>>737070933
Any luck?
>>
>>737071822
she said i was insain because i wanted nudes
>>
insane*
>>
any response?
>>
>>737069006
Any response?
>>
@sexybonitavero

@rasta.shorty
>>
any response for sally_pinata
>>
reese.whitti
>>
>>737070933
Had her too until I sent a selfie lmao
>>
>>737072400
kek, she asked me for a selfie too then blocked me
>>
I'm sorry but whoever the fuck you are you have no right to put my snapchat out here. I am sickened by this shit and I don't wanna see any fucking dicks sent to me sorry
>>
>>737072761
who are you
>>
>>737072761
whose the fucking whiteknight
>>
iamjurhee
>>
>>737072960
^
>>
The names Nusy and whoever you are who put my username up like this, you aren't shit.
>>
>>737066014
merylinau
>>
>>737070933
Worth it you wont be disappointed if you succeed
>>
>>737066014
turntopg394

she screenshotted a dick pic before, please OP
>>
>>737071954
Shes got a nice ass
>>
You guys are a bunch of liars lmao I don't screenshot shit thank you very much and for your info I don't need dicks sent to me
>>
>>737073542
the whiteknight needs to stop holy hell
>>
>>737073663
way too many whiteknights these days
>>
You guys really disgust me
>>
>>737073728
i just dont see the need to be "noble". if the girl wont send nudes, she wont send nudes. someone telling her that people are gonna ask isnt going to change shit
>>
zachfootballdoherty

please do it
>>
Maya.papaya62
>>
To avoid whitenights, you need to have OP provide a way to contact him (Kik/Snapchat username, WhatsApp, etc) without exposing the usernames to any potential whiteknights. Whenever I start a thread that way, results are much better.
>>
>>737074342
you should start a new thread lol
>>
I'm guessing posting someone's snapchat out to the public and having people send them nudes is okay to you. Because it's not
>>
>>737074571
Fag
>>
>>737074571
i think its ok
>>
>>737074571
Lets chat what's your name again?
>>
>>737068756
Big ole bitties
>>
No the fuck it's not okay. I'm not okay with this shit and I'm pretty damn sure you wouldn't want your snapchat leaked and have dicks sent to you. So I'm sorry if you have a different opinion than me and you actually enjoy this.
>>
>>737075163
get off b pls
>>
>>737075163
i will leak my snapchat and embrace the fuck out of dick pics sent to me because it be funny as hell
>>
Do you just snapchat them a pic of your dick? how do you go about it
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.