[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating @ 25 years old: Every girl I meet whose single is either

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 16

File: nosauce.jpg (561KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
nosauce.jpg
561KB, 2448x3264px
Dating @ 25 years old:
Every girl I meet whose single is either
>Fat
>A mother of one or more kids
>Has been fucked by everyone I know already and has no hobbies besides looking good for instagram / snapchat.

At my age is it worth digging through the heaps of garbage looking for a girl or should I just settle for occasionally getting laid by the slutty alcoholic girls that bang everyone? Is there any hope of converting a hobbyless talentless girl into a housewife? I mean these girls are hot and sociable, but they dont seem to have any real talents or skills and they dont seem loyal..

Looking for a decent convo and to hear what you guys think. Taking this cute sloot out later to some club type bar she wants to go to and this isnt really my style / my thing and I'm trying to get my head in the game. pic unrelated
>>
>>736838851
Go travelling or move somewhere else and meet new people. Really isn't that difficult.
>>
I get your perspective. What city are you in? A lot social demographics change by location
>>
>>736838851
You can't turn a hoe into a housewife, hoes just don't act right.
>>
>>736839006
S.E. PA, 45 min from Philly

>>736838996
Hard to travel or pick up an move when you have a full time job and a place your paying for. Like I got roots at this point dude, its gonna take a lot for me to move anywhere like that

>>736839093
This is what I'm afraid of. I only meet hoes cuz I only go to bars. I might try online dating.. havent tried tinder or pof or anything like that yet and some of my friends have suggested it.
>>
File: 1490731080265.jpg (128KB, 413x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490731080265.jpg
128KB, 413x620px
>>736838851
In the same situation OP, but the other anons are right, gotta just leave for somewhere else, meet new people, 25 is so young and there are still decent girls out there ofc. Every think about going abroad?

I myself plan to go live in italy after the summer and learn some italian and explore kind of, saved money over 2 years to travel so starting with italy. Also I think if you are anything like myself you have to be open to get to know people a while, Alot of guys nowadays including myself have high standards on girls where 1 small thing can put you off, but perhaps you yourself have several things that put girls off
>>
>>736838851
lower your standards for looks
>>
OP i dated an instagram model at 25 that gave me HIV.

Im 27 now, I'd advise avoiding them and wait for a good ole gal.

Or go get infected so you dont feel the need to date anymore, although the first year or so is crippling depression.
>>
>>736838851
Wait until you're 40 and can start dating 18 yos again.

That's when you get married.

Or if these are literally all your options, maybe you should suck it up and date a single mom. They need love too.
>>
>>736839385
Yeah itd be good to look at myself from their perspective to see how i might be off-putting. I wonder if the fact that I have zero social media or online presence hurts me? People might think I'm a whacko based on that alone.

>>736839489
God I hope thats not the next step

>>736839500
sry to hear it man. I fcked a girl who had herpes in college and she didnt tell me til after. luckily I tested clean after but I felt the fear. raw. bitches dont have your best interests in mind

>>736839642
>>736839642
I htink Id take a single mom before Id lower my standards on looks.
>>
>>736838851

I'm 27 here. I feel like there are lots of higher quality women in our age but they all want to date a 30-40 year old who's more successful. I'm not salty about it bc I know I'll be there soon too. Girls our age know they're past their prime, so they look to cash in a rich guy while they can still compete.

Otherwise, yeah.. All other options are 1) College girls 2) single moms 3) FAT AS FUCK
>>
Have you tried this place? It's close to where you live. Also, yeah just move to rural Europe or Asia.
>>
Wait a minute, I don't get why you ask this in relation to your age specifically? You say you're 25, so you're at the age where you can date women of pretty much all attractive ages? You can date 18-year olds, 25-year olds, 30-year olds, 35-years olds? Or are you only interested in older women? If so, there are plenty of older women interested in guys your age too. I don't see what about your age you intend to be understood as a problem?
>>
>>736838851
>Is there any hope of converting a hobbyless talentless girl into a housewife?

No. If you want a housewife, go to a Church.
>>
Find one soon, it only gets worse as they / you get older.
>>
If you're a 25yo NEET you are fucked.
>>
Travel. Don't settle. You WILL regret it.
>>
In a similar situation. In a five year relationship with a girl with no sex drive or hobbies. Can't make meaningful conversation. She's attractive but that loses it's value when you're missing the other essentials. Idk what to do. Just marry up or find the right person.
>>
It sounds like you are looking in the wrong places. If you are looking for a quick lay, then going to the bar/club is your best bet. If you're looking for a housewife type, start going to church or libraries.
>>
25 next month and in the same boat as OP, dated 3 girls this year all ducked up or fat
>>
>>736838851

> they dont seem to have any real talents or skills

Looking for an intellectual equal?
>>
>>736839489
This is the stupidest advice ever. Its not like there's some fucking dial in your brain with STANDARDS written underneath.

Nobody can control what or who they are attracted to. Just look at faggots. Do you think they actually WANT to be faggots? No, they just can't fucking control it, so they have to learn to accept it.

If some nigger isn't into fat ugly chicks, he can't just wave a magic wand over his dick and make it stand to attention when one is around. THAT'S NOT HOW SHIT WORKS.
>>
File: my-nigga-denzel.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
my-nigga-denzel.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>736839093
>>
Ima middle aged fuck,
and I date quite a few mid 20's chicks who dont fit that criteria (some do)

My angle?
About every other year, I go take a Digital Photography class at the local city college. Walking distance from my place.

since I've done it a few times, I am usualy the best photographer.
Talk to some of the cuties.
After we are comfortable and trustworthy, invite 1 or 2 over for coffee drinks etc innocently.
work them.

fuck about 2 per year when I do that.
always drop the class towards end of session as incomplete, so that I can attend it later...

then i do same tactic, either another school year or summer session.

yes, they take digital photography so they can do better social media shots,. I take some of them, but tell them I dont like having my picture taken because a crazy ex is stalking me

they are allright.
>>
>>736840120
Exactly. Church is a great place to meet a decent woman.

Or you could pick a fat one and slim her down. The best chicks are the ones that are hot now, but used to be fat.
>>
>>736840076
Underrated post
>>
>>736840531
>decent woman.
I didn't say "Decent Women" I said a fucking Housewife. They are not the same thing.
>>
File: 1496278130930.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1496278130930.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>736839985
Thats hopeful to hear that would be nice

>>736840076
lol no I have not

>>736840092
I see your point. I guess its that I dont really know anyone outside of my age range besides old people. maybe once I try online dating I'll realize I'm in the best age bracket. any recommendations on a site to try?

>>736840120
I think i'll burn up walking through the door of a church

>>736840186
I'm opposite of a neet. college degree, working in skilled trade right now, have a boat that I restored myself and rebuilt the engine from three parts motors. I am pretty good on the 'interesting and handy' aspect of being a guy imo

>>736840195
fck how do people fit traveling into life when your working. are you american?

>>736840232
my last relationship was 4 years. now i've been single for 5 years and enjoyed it for awhile. had the same thing though, we were disinterested in eachother after all that time.

>>736840248
libraries, really? girls dont wana be approached at the library! i spend a lot of time there

>>736840358
just someone with hobbies or interests. something they are passionate about
>>
>>736839500
>>736839884
Funny, I'd rather have an infection than to get no pussy at all. I literally get NO pussy. Girls just dont like me for some reason.
>>
>>736840465
delete this post
>>
>>736840844
>I think i'll burn up walking through the door of a church
Don't be a fucking faggot. It's just a damn building.
>>
>>736841132
Obviously that wasn't literal
>>
>>736838851
You're not finding girls with talents or skills because either

a) You're in a field that is dominated by men

b) You're not in a talent/skill driven field.
>>
>>736840844
How the fuck do you know girls don't want to be approached at the library? Have you ever tried it? How many times have you tried it?
>>
>>736839884
I think a lot of flirting seems to happen on social media now. Likes and emojis and what not.
>>
>>736840844

They're passionate about getting fucked by 25 year old guys. They're also fucking as many as possible to see which ones are worth seeking a relationship with (read that as rich AND fun, until they get older and just want rich)
>>
>>736838851
>Fat
>A mother of one or more kids
>Has been fucked by everyone I know already and has no hobbies besides looking good for instagram / snapchat

Yep, get used to it
>>
File: 1492637945289.jpg (314KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492637945289.jpg
314KB, 960x1280px
>>736841759
zero, but i've heard female friends complain about that before so I never tried it. usually people are in there getting work done.

>>736841764
:(

>>736842102
might go for the second option then.
>>
Thanks for the good conversation guys, gonna treat myself to a nice dinner and drink before I go out tonight. Id buy ya'll a round if I could
o/
>>
>>736840844
>>>736840092
>I see your point. I guess its that I dont really know anyone outside of my age range besides old people. maybe once I try online dating I'll realize I'm in the best age bracket. any recommendations on a site to try?

I've never used a dating site.

I joined a club at university as a student. I'm 35 now and still active in the club, which is close to where I live. I'm dating a 25-year old girl now who is currently studying here and joined the club. She is neither fat, a mother, or a talentless slut.

So either taking university classes (and not some stupid classes, but real ones; me and this girl are both computer scientists) or joining some kind of club, or both, might be a good way to meet women who aren't in either of your three categories.
>>
File: It's a trap.gif (998KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
It's a trap.gif
998KB, 500x250px
>>736839642
>date a single mom

Single mom's are easy and desperate, but they also lie about contraception and "Oops" guys like it is going out of fashion.

This is presumably because when you are on the hook for one of her womb turds you can be made to carry the can for the rest as well.

Make sure you use your own protection, not her rubbers as she might have poked them.

Avoid the last minute "Bare back me Anon! Don't worry, I'm on the pill" or other such bullshit as she's just "Oopsing".

Also if she does "Oops" you, get a DNA test as she's more than likely trying to trap one or more dudes with jobs.
>>
>>736843980

My greatest fear. Tempted to get a vasectomy.
>>
>>736840120
>No. If you want a housewife, go to a Church.

Nope. The only thing you'll find at a church are ex-roasties who've been ejected from the carrousel and are in church to use the veneer of "I'm a good girl now" and "You must forgive my past" bullshit to pick up some beta cuck.

Pass on that bullshit anon.
>>
>>736843980
>being scared of providing for a bitch and a few nigglets
Thankfully I make way over 6 figures a year, so I don't give a shit about spending a few more to feed some little brats, as long as their mom keeps me supplied with a wet pussy and a tight ass, I don't give a shit, nigger.
That being said I would only date a single mom if she had not been with any niggers whatsoever, preferably whites only.
>>
>>736839322
Chester county?
>>
File: 1434569433129.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1434569433129.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
>>736838851
I'm with you nigger. I'm about the same age as you, everyone I know is getting married left and right.
I've dated a few women in my more than 2 decades of existence, but obviously none of it has worked out since I am here alone.
Sometimes I feel bad about it, and call me what you want but I do believe in destiny in a way.
Let me explain:
Yes I am alone now, but looking back at the women I could've ended up with, things would just not have worked out. I know it sounds like a cliche, but you learn from your experiences and work to be a better person, and hope for the best.
My goal for this summer is to work out, get fit, and go back to school to get a phd or masters.
I tried online dating before and it sucked, it's just not genuine and not authentic, so I hope to be able to meet someone worthy just by coincidence.
The thing that will ease your anxiety (like it did for me) is to work on being happy by yourself. It is possible, cherish the freedom that you have now. Some people are the opposite of us; stuck in a relationship and wishing they had our lives.
>>
>>736844257
>My greatest fear. Tempted to get a vasectomy.

Yup. I got mine 2 years ago. Best investment ever.

However, if you do get the snip or even just use Vasagel (when it gets released), never tell the cunt you're fucking about it. They quit putting out instantly.

There is nothing quite so hot as barebacking some single mom who is lying about being on the pill and trying to "Oops" you.

The lulz are awesome, especially after she has been fucking you bareback constantly for nearly 2 months and still has her periods.

You can see the confusion, but she can't admit why she's confused. It's as funny as fuck, like tormenting a puppy.
>>
File: Todd Regatta in Alice Springs.jpg (50KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Todd Regatta in Alice Springs.jpg
50KB, 460x276px
>>736844659
>as long as their mom keeps me supplied with a wet pussy and a tight ass

As soon as they have you trapped that cooch dries up like the Todd Regatta.
>>
>>736845207

How was the post-surgery recovery?
>>
File: 1433991774143.jpg (78KB, 656x425px) Image search: [Google]
1433991774143.jpg
78KB, 656x425px
>>736845207
>It's as funny as fuck, like tormenting a puppy.
found the autistic edgy fluffy abuse degenerate. an hero you piece of shit.
>>
>>736845449
Not bad at all. Within a few days I was out and about fucking every single thing that moved within a 50 mile radius of where I lived.
>>
>>736845449
>How was the post-surgery recovery?

First few days were painful and swollen, my ballsack was the size of my knee, but I had the surgery on Friday afternoon and scheduled a few days off the following week to recover.

Key to it was planning. I used three 1 pound bags of frozen peas which I alternated (washing the bag and then putting it back in the icebox)

Spent most of that time watching boxed sets and trying not to move.

After about 5-days I was good as new. The scars on either side of my ball sack showed as little white "X"'s for a while, but they've faded so much I can no longer see where they were.
>>
>>736845583
>found the autistic edgy fluffy abuse degenerate. an hero you piece of shit.

At least I'm not a basement dwelling virgin beta faggot like you cunt.
>>
>>736845798
>going through this much trouble instead of just using condoms or making your bitch take the pill
this site is full of retards holy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 250x273px
>>736838851
OMG...she looks just like my ex wife! Nose, eyes, lips, tits, nips, legs.
>>
>>736838851
I would kill to be dating at 25 years old. Try dating at fucking 35. It's the same fucking story you just green texted OP. At least you can dip into the low 20s maybe 19 and hope for a non fucked up girl. I on the other hand have to deal with all the shit some other guy left behind.
>>
>>736845984
>using condoms

Rather fuck my hand, it'd feel better.

If you think 5 days of discomfort is awful, you're a manlet pussy.
>>
>>736838851
>Dating @ 25 years old:
>Every girl I meet whose single is either
>>Fat
>>A mother of one or more kids
>>Has been fucked by everyone I know already and has no hobbies besides looking good for instagram / snapchat.
>
>At my age is it worth digging through the heaps of garbage looking for a girl or should I just settle for occasionally getting laid by the slutty alcoholic girls that bang everyone? Is there any hope of converting a hobbyless talentless girl into a housewife? I mean these girls are hot and sociable, but they dont seem to have any real talents or skills and they dont seem loyal..
>
>Looking for a decent convo and to hear what you guys think. Taking this cute sloot out later to some club type bar she wants to go to and this isnt really my style / my thing and I'm trying to get my head in the game. pic unrelated

Your age don't matta nigga
>>
>>736846255
Damn dude. Time is running out for us tho, but you're right.
I don't mean this in a bad way, but I don't want to be 35 or 40 and still be single and looking for a hookup or gf.
>>
>>736838851
>@ 25
It's not your age, it's your social circle. You're just hanging around people with no life.
>>
>>736845984
Did you read his last post about bitches lying to him about the pill? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>736846401
Well, odds are you will be. I was in an 8 year relationship in my 20s. One day while I was 30 she just decided she was bored and left. Welcome to woman empowerment for the millennials. Almost ALL relationships end before the 10 year mark unless you get a really fucking low self esteem girl.
>>
>>736845984
Fucking with a condom on removes too much of the pleasure. It's like being strangulated and castrated at the same time. Never enjoyed it.

Quite frankly if a chick would only let me fuck her with a rubber then I'd rather just wank off instead. Utter bullshit.

>making your bitch take the pill
Problem here is that they either don't take it or they sabotage it (certain types of pill are easy to sabotage with steroid creams and bullshit)

I prefer to control my contraception myself. I've already had one kid that I'm still paying for and this whole kid bullshit is bullshit.
>>
>>736846292
>First few days were painful and swollen, my ballsack was the size of my knee
If avoiding a swollen, painful, and knee-size ballsack is the prize to pay to avoid wearing condoms, I think I'd just take the condoms. Doesn't matter how many days it takes.
By the way, you ever heard of messing with the right women so you don't have to worry about that shit? I don't know what sort of trailer trash or prostitutes you're messing with but the kind of women I've fucked I wouldn't have minded it at all if I knocked them up. That being said money isn't an issue for me neither.
>>
File: 1495320504269s.jpg (2KB, 125x74px) Image search: [Google]
1495320504269s.jpg
2KB, 125x74px
>>736838851
the only acceptable solution is to murder
>>
>>736839322
if you're going to try online dating and you're serious about it, you need to pay for something like Match.com Tinder and POF is just filled with the same bar sloots
>>
>>736838851
I'm also 25, anon. I've been kinda cycling through women since October. Seems like I'm talking to a new one every month or so. I fucked some, others I didn't. I'm looking for something a little more serious and they either didn't survive past the first month or they weren't feeling it. They all have been regarded as "good girls" in my book. I think only one actually switched for some other dude. Anyways, I've found higher quality females consistently by doing something where I have to active engage with people. Someone suggested joining a club. That's really not a bad idea if you find something you're interested in that isn't particularly dominated by one gender. If you're able to be yourself and enjoy your time, there's nothing to lose and if you meet someone, you're set. I became a personal trainer and I'm pretty loud in the gym and social so most people either know me or eventually talk to me so that's where all of the girls have come from for me. I wasn't looking for anything, girls have just approached me for the most part and I pursued it from there. At least now I can say the girls that I've talked to have been legit, it's just a matter of finding the right one. You should be patient, though. I don't think that going out to places like bars and stuff will work all too well if you're out of your element and don't really enjoy it at all. Adapting is one thing, but it's a whole different thing to do something you don't want to do and hope for a great result. I have faith that if you find something you enjoy doing that's social and work on yourself in general, you'll find the right person.

TLDR do something social where you can be yourself and you'll likely eventually find a bitch.
>>
>>736846744
>i prefer to control my contraception

wtf does that mean? please dont tell me u just dont bust in her... i hope ur not that stupid
>>
Man I'm 30sum, in a dead end relationship through no fault of our own and every time I hit the town I end up necking( snoging, kissing, making out with) a woman, it's all about confidence my friends, I'm no looker/Hotty but I can dance a little and hold a convo/blah my ass off!! Chicks dig accents that are different to their own, I've pulled many a girl pretending I'm from another country!!
>>
File: Happy V Day.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Happy V Day.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>736846794
>By the way, you ever heard of messing with the right women so you don't have to worry about that shit?

The problem is that they can act like motherfucking Al Pacino when they are trying to trap your ass, so picking a "right" one as opposed to one who gives off all of the "right" signals is bullshit.

I'm happy to be able to enjoy frantic bareback sex without the possibility of getting "Oopsed".

STD's are a concern though.
>>
>>736838851
At least you aren't single at 45
>>
>>736846744
your life seriously fucking sucks
>>
>>736838851
>has no hobbies besides looking good for instagram / snapchat
This so much. Its not so much that they have no hobbies, but conversation with them is the dullest shit ever because of that, usually you're discussing other people and gossip is shit tier.
>>
>>736847024
>wtf does that mean? please dont tell me u just dont bust in her... i hope ur not that stupid

Vasectomy dude. 100% seedless. Tested every 3-months for 2 years and annually from next year.

Which is why fucking single momma's bareback is such fun. Their frantic efforts followed by frustration is so fucking lulzy.
>>
>>736838851
>@
>whose
>..
>convo
>sloot
>isnt

Clues to part of your problem.
>>
>>736847376
>your life seriously fucking sucks

My life's great. Sure I target hot single mom's and they go like diggity because I have a great job and great apartment, but there is no downside.

As soon as I find a better replacement, I just change the "Chick SIM" in my dual SIM mobile phone and dump the old one.

I don't use my real name, but something phonetically close to it and I never tell them where I work, just vaguely that I work in consulting (which is true).
>>
>>736838851
Saying every girl you meet is "place any undesirable reason hear" is your first problem. Did the thought ever occur to you to just date older women? Lol.
>>
>>736847270
>The problem is that they can act like motherfucking Al Pacino when they are trying to trap your ass, so picking a "right" one as opposed to one who gives off all of the "right" signals is bullshit.
I gotta hand you this one my dude. I've been there and it sucks.
One day they tell you "I love you, I can't live without you" blah blah blah, and next day they are fucking some other dude. That's a feelsbadman right there.
>>
>>736847461

This. So much this.
>>
>>736847839
What type of consulting do you do? Engineering?
>>
>>736838851
where are you from anon? most girls here know basic house making skills
>>
>>736840076
or the south, most girls there have asses and cook well
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.