[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SECRETS & CONFESSIONS TIME!!1!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 27

File: sec1.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sec1.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
SECRETS & CONFESSIONS TIME!!1!
>>
>>736756079
One time I threw away a bottle of chocolate milk because i wanted a bottle of skim milk instead.
>>
>>736756079
I made this song, i'll admit to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBtjfZ3raQ4
>>
>>736756079
I really enjoy showing my ex off on kik and have strangers cum to her
>>
>>736756079
I like to take shits in public bathrooms and never flush
>>
>>736756419
do u go in the toilet at least or just on the floor?
>>
File: poo.jpg (37KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
poo.jpg
37KB, 600x800px
>>736756827
nsa server ate my pic
>>
bumnp
>>
Not a confession, but sorta a vent/advice thing

I am confused as all hell with this girl right now.

So, I saw this girl once before like a month and a half ago at may day, we exchanged a few words, but nothing meaningful. (Well, I dont think at least. But she randomly came upto me during the main rally when we were doing some antagonizing)

But last week I was at one, and this same girl came up behind me and tapped me and asked my name. Along with asking some stupid questions on who was speaking at the pre-rally. (I also mentioned the guy next to me was with us at the first action, but she kinda half assed said hey, and went back to me) Also, later she tried telling me something during the march, while kinda hovering near me at parts. (seemed to bounce between me and another two people she knew (I think she actually knew them))

Ended up finding and messaging her on FB, she then called me on FB video

And basically wanted to confirm who I am

Asked if I was the Taller [REDACTED] guy with curly blond hair and blue eyes (Interesting how she called me tall @5'10, and that she remembered my eyes)

And that she was near me because she recognized me (seems almost like a convenient excuse?)

and that she was probably just complaining about one of the White Liberals there
and explained her radio show thing to me

Also she joked about how I found her FB.

Like she asked how, and I said that I was looking at mayday photos, and saw she commented and she said like "Hey, who this bitch that tried telling me something" in a deep manly type voice
>>
i'm gay in a christian family.

help me
>>
>>736757343
are you christian? if not then who gives a fuck, it's their problem not yours
>>
File: 1492211249540__1_.jpg (21KB, 183x183px) Image search: [Google]
1492211249540__1_.jpg
21KB, 183x183px
I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy, steamy, and oh so dreamy logs of shit squeezed fresh from the ass of Andy Sixx. Feels so good slidding down my throat in the Georgia heat....

I also let my nieces shower with Andy's warm logs. Nothing sexual happens and the parents are cool with it. Just showering with Andy's steamy dreamlogs.
>>
I told everyone my cell phone is broken but in reality i just got tired of taking to people so I stopped paying it.
>>
bmps
>>
i know where cotton eye joe came from and where he went
>>
I know what's in the box.
>>
I don't live by my real name. I left my family behind and decided to start over in a new place
>>
>>736759519
jack
>>
I posted this before but I'm getting more into little girls with abs and I regret it. It's just that it's getting worse. What should I do? It's nothing even sexual it's more envy. I have a fetish for adult women with muscle but seeing them on children when they normally shouldn't astounds me.
>>
Guns are illegal here but I know a guy who knows a guy. I lied to him that I want it for home defense. Quit my job this morning. Should have the gun on Tuesday at the latest.
>>
I call people "fucking niggers" way more than a black man should.
>>
>>736757533
Stale meme dude. Just stop
>>
>>736759675
whats it for?
>>
>>736760060
Suicide
>>
>>736759813
I enjoy it more every time I see it. The pure creativity is off the charts.
>>
>>736760083
murder-suicide i hope
>>
>>736759631
Set boundaries. Like, "No touching myself while looking at pre-teens."
>>
some fucktard cyclist who didn't have the right of way thought he was a tough guy and started flipping me off so I did a u turn and knocked him off his bike
>>
>>736760237
Just suicide sadly. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it.
>>
Found out I have paranasal cancer today that's spread to my lymph nodes and I've been given five years to live on average as it's deteriorating the membrane keeping my cerebral spinal fluid where its supposed to be
>>
>>736757170
Anyone?
>>
>>736757343
Tell your parents who you are and then tell them you are just as God mase you.
>>
>>736756079
Had my cousin put his dick in between my ass cheeks when I was 9 and used the friction to jerk himself off and cum onto my asshole. He couldn't put it in because I was too tight.

I thought it was a game and enjoyed the attention so every morning after that I'd climb into his bed and make him do it as often as he could. He was 19 at the time.
>>
>>736757170
You don't have a question here. What do you want advice on?
>>
>>736760364
Fuck dude, can it be treated or are you just going to let it take its course?
>>
>>736760384
take >>736759675 's gun after he's done using it and kys
>>
I am desperately cruising the local Craigslist for some rando for me eat her ass. I want to be disgusted. I'm in a relationship, I've never done anything like this before, she accused me of cheating because I had a female friend's chat bubble pulled up when she glanced at my phone. That was a week ago. I've never done anything for her to not trust me; frankly, if she's going to treat me like a sack of shit I might as well do a crime. I've even thought about breaking up with her, but I have literally nothing else without her.
>>
>>736760384
Just go with the flow. Your situation doesn't sound too strange
>>
>>736760475
I guess mostly thoughts on how she's acting.

Seems sorta bizarre? But not nessicarily in a bad way
>>
>>736760303
Left mirror got folded in kek
>>
>>736760477
Honestly I don't know what to do. I haven't told any body I know yet, don't know if or how I will.
>>
>>736760549
I guess. Seems like she's got some attraction to me? I mean she remembered that shit, and sorta complimented me.

Eh, idk how I should proceed from here
>>
I convinced my wife while she was drunk to fuck our pitbull.. she gets really horny when drunk. Will try to get her drunk and horny again and have him knot her this time. Also will try to have pics and video.
>>
>>736760535
Just eat your gfs ass...wtf man.
>>
>>736760454
Are you M or F?
>>736760602
Dude, if she's a girl, don't even try to apply logic to her actions. She's either crazy or really crazy. Don't put your dick in really crazy. Fuck the normal crazy often enough to make her tolerable. It's not that hard.
>>
One night I looked out my apartment window into the next building. The next door couple had enough of their curtains open that I saw a view of naked chubby female butt bouncing up and down on a cock. It was perfectly framed, and looked exactly like a gif. She was in the mood and impaling herself on him.
Watched for a bit, tried to fap to it but got bored. Not as hot as I thought it would be. Plus knowing they were ugly AF didn't help either.
Closed my curtain and went back to watching the Amazing Race.
>>
>>736760286
I don't touch myself it's nothing sexual. It's just plain adoration and it's hard to just stop that.
>>
>>736756079
My brother started dating some crackhead with a 8 yearold kid. shes been staying at our house, part of me really feels sorry for the kid and I've teaching her how to read and some basic math since she failed the second grade. I don't want to get attached because shes a really sweet kid but I know my bros just using her mother for whatever degenerate schemes hes got cooking up and they will probably dissappear within a fear but, i think the kids already gotten attached to me...feels bad man
>>
I left my entire life behind. As soon as I graduated I ruined a couple people's lives and posted nudes of them all over the internet and practically made a fat emo girl try and kill herself because she was a bitch to me all the time. I've since changed my name and live 12 hours away in Florida where i make around 225,000 a year average.
>>
> Be me.
> Be 32 years old.
> Often couldn’t sleep in the summer.
> fuck greentext. Too annoying.
Gotten into the habit of leaving the house at 3 or 4 am and walk the streets naked, both hoping and fearing that someone would see me
That somehow helped me relax and I slept well after that
One night I saw a face behind a window on the second floor of one of the houses. I couldn’t see well. It was dark and there was a reflection of a streetlight on the window glass, but it appeared to be a young woman with long blond hair.
The blonde waved at me. I didn’t really know how to react, waved back, and walked on. By the time I reached the end of her block, I had a raging boner.
The following nights I walked her street again, but there was no one at the window. I assume she was asleep.
Then one night she was there again. She waved, I waved back and just stood there, feeling my dick get hard again.
She raised one finger, as if she wanted to say “one second”, and disappeared.
When she returned, she held a paper against the window, saying “nice dick!”
I just smiled and sort of turned to give her a good view.
She gave me the thumbs up, raised a ginger again and disappeared.
This time the paper said “jack off 4me!”
By that time my dick was diamonds, and I was more than happy to oblige.
It didn’t take long for me to cum, and she gave me the thumbs up again.
Then she disappeared, And I went home, my dick still dripping.
After that I “casually” walked through her street a few times during daytime, but I didn’t see anyone.
Then, the third day, her door opened, she stepped out, looked at me, started smiling and said “hi! It’s you!” It was the first time I could really see her well.
Holy fuck mother of god 1: she was a 9.5/10 QT3.14
Holy fuck mother of god 2: she was 13 or 14 years old.
I never walked her street again
>>
I KILLED PAARTHURNAX
>>
>>736760702
Personally... I would never want to endure chemo and whatever, just to end up in palliative care and die anyway.

Hope you can make the rest of your life an adventure. Do everything you've ever dreamed of and put us all to shame with your great life.
>>
>>736760742
We never get any time together; we work different schedules and she's always busy or sleeping. What little time we spend together is spent basically sleeping.
>>
>>736760759
Honestly she doesn't seem crazy. Just a bit odd in a way.

Granted we have very similar though somewhat different political views
>>
File: 1498160177667.jpg (2MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1498160177667.jpg
2MB, 1564x1564px
I love secrets threads but wish they included more nudity.
>>
I dated Skrillex's sister have his phone number. When he's in town we go to grab some Jack In The Box and chat.
>>
>>736760948
They're all odd. But odd turns to crazy quick.
>>
>>736760759
M
>>
>>736760825
I was married with two kids. One day I decided to leave. Changed my name, took some money then caught a late flight to a heavily English speaking part of Hong Kong. Work cyber security now.
>>
File: 1489773352482.jpg (39KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
1489773352482.jpg
39KB, 576x507px
>>736760836
I'm going to pretend this never happened to you. Because if it did.. It's the sexual equivalent of ripping up a winning lottery ticket.
>>
I let my nephew shower with me and my gf tonight.
>>
>>736757343
Suck yo preacher dick, yo!
>>
I browse imgrsc looking for CP, knowing that it's wrong but can't seem to stop myself. I often jerk off to videos of preteens doing gymnastics and yoga at home on YouTube
>>
>>736760886
That sucks man. My wife and I are like that sometimes when our schedules don't coincide. I'm not sure what the answer is. I ended up cheating, but that just made things worse.
>>
>>736761059
Meh, I feel that her oddness would compliment mine quite well. And if she turns crazy, I'll split.

But for the time being it seems that she's interested in me?
>>
>>736761121
>>736761137
End yourselves.
>>
>>736756079
I'm a diagnosed psychopath and I have a baby on the way.
>>
>>736760822
> call cps
> save 8yo?
Or
> trade crack for 8yo services?

Really only a couple routes in that girls life at the moment.
>>
>>736761155
I have been with her for 7 months.. bought her a car, paid insurance, put her on my phone plan, leased a 4 bedroom house for her and her kids but she didn't like it so I took it over and helped her get an apartment.. everything I do, I do for her. I'm the perfect boyfriend. I never tell her no. And yet it still isn't enough. Why fucking try...
>>736761168
Then take it as far as you can. You seem young, so you need to get fucked over.
>>
>>736760798
Then enjoy it, because grandmothers think kids are cute, too.
>>
>>736760822
You were put on this earth to help people like her find their way.
>>
>>736760602
If you like her, ask her out. Nobody here is a mindreader, so we can't tell you why she does what she does.
>>
>>736760822
Listen man, get CPS involved. I grew up in a shitty junkie filled area and was so lucky that my parents were clean. A lot of the kids I knew growing up had junkie parents, and among all kinds of neglect, it's not uncommon for junkies to whore out their kids for money. It's sickening, but it happens more than people think.
>>
>have long term gf who I met in uni
>I go to grad school while she moves back home and starts doing her credentials to be a teacher (we're from Massachusetts so it takes years to be a full fledged teacher)
>since we've been together for years and are solid, we decide to be long term until I get my degree and move back
>while living alone I surf omegle. Have all this free time now that I don't see me gf every day.
>start sexting with people and get a sext buddy I see on kik
>we start sexting quite often and start chatting in the meantime
>eventually get feelings for each other
>now now I'm basically in two long term relationships
>feelsbadman
>only good news is that the new girl had been rapidly falling by the way side and we might just naturally stop talking. I moved back home for the summer so I haven't been skyping or sexting her lately
>>
>>736760885
Tbh I feel like this is my ticket out.
I've been depressed for years. Im an anxious degenerate. I've had a less than fortunate upbringing and life. I've lost two family members and a good friend to suicide growing up. I have handled corpses. I'm an agoraphobe, which is partly the reason I'm so fucked. If I hadn't been so scared to leave the house over the past couple of years, I could've gotten it checked out and treated sooner. I've been sat here rotting for years and I've finally been given a deadline.

What is there to do? The only thing I want is my twin soul. But to drag her through what we will no will be bliss, to leave her alone with grief and a ghost is hardly something I want to do to her. We promised ourselves for years there would always be time, that one day we'd sort out our shit and move in together and abandon the cascade of bullshit we're surrounded by daily. Abandon our fears, our anxiety's, our apprehension, our desire to deserve less - abandon the misery of our minds and finally allow ourselves to be happy but its never come to light, except six years ago where we gave it a go and ended it stupidly. How do I leave her behind? Shes been through worse than me and made multiple attempts at her own life. Shed go if I went. The world deserves her. She has power, she has love, she has a light that others could use to spark their candles but she's downtrodden so deep in an abyss brought on by others shed rather drown than try and swim. I'd live to see her thrive, in this time I have left, but where do I even uckin begin
>>
>>736761632
I guess. I just tend to over think shit massively. Honestly it fees like she's semi interested. But Idk if I want to date her. I'm like 75/25 right now.
>>
File: 1493675597784.gif (70KB, 648x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1493675597784.gif
70KB, 648x1173px
>>736761137
Get on my level nigga.

> Buy burner notebook at flea market
> park outside random appartments
> find unsecured wifi
> access tor
> collect gigs of pizza
> reupload to private cloud of dummy account
> bleachbit the notebook
> whenever the urge hits..
> .. Proxy to cloud.
> then re-bleachbit the notebook

Maybe once every few months.. And I'm good. Purged notebook is hidden when not in use, and as a burner.. I won't cry turfing it off the nearby bridge as well if it comes to that.
>>
>>736760535
You are not going to find a sane woman who will let you do this, but the spam e-mails you *will* get should teach you a lesson. Instead of disgracing yourself, either end the relationship, tell your gf how you feel, or tell her how you feel and end the relationship. Then eat her ass. She will probably let you.
>>
i just took 700mg of generic benadryl. weeeeeeeeee
>>
>>736761420
Woah man. Sounds like you're really getting used then.

Its tin to cut her off financially. If you keep paying for her and her kids long enough she can take you to court if you break up. Stop paying for anything until she learns to put out.

I know that sounds harsh, but please, please, for the love of christ, don't be like me. She's just a gold digger, there are other girls out there that provide pussy with way less hassle.
>>
>>736761839

I'm 100% addicted to young pussy and I hope it never stops. Sounds like you have lots of fun with it and help other pedos too!
>>
>>736761420
You are the perfect doormat. Ask,her to stand on your doormat, tell her "it's over," then close the door. You think everyrhing you do for her entitles you to something. That is not love. It's pure selfishness.
>>
>>736761155
Listen to this guy, anon. No marriage was ever saved through cheating. You can fix schedule issues. It's much harder to rebuild trust.
>>
>>736761826
Maybe this is a sign from whatever powers that be that you should give things another try with her.

It doesn't sound like you want to travel the world or do anything really adventurous in your last years. But maybe being content with a woman is enough. It's more than many people have.

Good luck man. Hope you get to take time to make some dreams come true. Sounds like this girl is one of your dreams, so I hope you get to be with her again.
>>
>>736761837
Ask her out. Go on a date with her and you'll know 100% if you want to date her.
>>
>>736759813
Honestly the log of shit is the best thing that's happened to this site in years
>>
>>736761839
Until you get csught....
>>
>>736762329
Probably should give it a shot. Idk though. The distance is a pain. 2.5hrs by NYC area transit...

Seems like she may bite though?
>>
>>736762341
ikr, it's like the fidget spinner of the internet
>>
File: 1498260185409.jpg (267KB, 550x978px) Image search: [Google]
1498260185409.jpg
267KB, 550x978px
>>736762026
I'm a non-offender. Wish I were a normee.
I would cure myself of pedophilia if I could. Unfortunately the best my psychiatrist can do is help me lower my sex drive with pills. I'm an otherwise decent guy. Every few months though.. I need a solid weekend of beating my cock like it owes me money to my disorder.

Managed to find a legal woman with a tiny childlike pussy though. Pic related.
Helps with my imagination in concert.
(note the stubble and ass cheeks before calling mods)
>>
>>736761841
I got nothing left close to honor. Seriously. And I use burner emails, nothing traced back to me.
>>736761918
I'm considering it.
It's not that I expect her to love me for what I do; I treat her how I want to be treated. If she can't financially buy me a car, then she can at least show appreciation and cut me slack. Instead, it just gets worse.
>>736762228
Yeah she doesn't trust me, but I have not done anything to violate trust to begin with. She's treating me like I've cheated and she has no evidence to support her false claims anyway.
>>
File: GeorgeSoros.jpg (41KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeSoros.jpg
41KB, 450x338px
>>736756079
I am a supporter of George Soros. Take care, my friends.
>>
>>736762341
Agreed. I think it's the perfect meme. It's not racist or sexist, and it shows that /b/ is still capable of pure offensiveness.
>>
>mom car fonger the friend back in seat
>>
I bought condoms for my 12yo niece
>>
>>736762473
Youre treating her like she's a reasonabke, equal partner. She's not.

She gave you just enough to secure your cash flow to support her and her kids. That's why she and her kids live in a separate apartment from you, that you pay for.

Ask yourself what you get out of this situation. The answer us nothin except a drain on your bank account. Her pussy isn't worth it, and she isn't even giving you that. You didn't make those kids, so don't take care of them!
>>
>>736760311
So hurt the ones who do!
>>
>>736762473
You can honor yourself, faggot. Choosing to be with soneone and then cheating means you don't respect yourself. But I think you know that already, because you are not happy in the relationship bit refuse to end it.
>>
>>736762736
Anon, you are,angry at, her when you should be angry at yourself. Stop being a doormat and you will feel much better.
>>
>>736761839
i was thinking of buying a cheap burner phone from a pawnshop and using it to download stuff from kik, i would only use it public wifi or neighbors wifi( im on it right now) and never log into anything but the kik account. what do you think?
>>
>>736762736
Valid.
>>736762774
Also mostly true.
>>
>>736762910
Never that. Keep your shit clean bro.
>>
>>736762910
Things,would work out for you better in the long run if you did not do this.
>>
File: fakeababy.jpg (42KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
fakeababy.jpg
42KB, 640x607px
>>736761420
>been together 7 months
>got free car
>got 2 free places to live for herself and more than 1 kid, not yours
>no unlimited ass access
>accuses you of cheating like she wouldn't have to accept it or get tossed in the street
>somehow fear being called a cheater by a freeloader
>keep never saying no or standing up for yourself and property

You get what you deserve if you don't go to a lawyer on Monday morning and toss her stupid ass out. Yes, a lawyer. If you don't I estimate it will be a matter of days until she gets a bunch of male friends who hang out at your place while the kids are in state provided brainwash daycare.

Up to you. No more chan until you fix it.
>>
>>736761758
i was thinking this aswell, even my mom was talking about it but she doesnt want to get involved with my bros shit
.>>736761463
i wish i could, im only a college drop out tho i am slowing up my up to a government job under the military, it pays 17 an hour plus benefits so its definitly a start.
>>
>>736756079
>Dated a transexual for 6 years
>This was way before caitlyn jenner was ever a household name
>She put alot of work into passing; trained her voice, shaved everywhere and only wore dresses
>when I first asked her out even I didnt know
>she refused every attempt of mine to court her
>finally I got pissed and asked for a reason
>she told me she had a penis
>I told her I didn't mind and we started dating
>we had the most amazing sex
>she sucked my dick dry almost everynight
>I loved reciprocating on her too
>she was so small I could lift her with 1 arm
>when we went to meet my family noone figured it out who she really was
>then it happened
>bruce jenner came out of the closet
>trans issues suddenly became a thing
>she started seeing more and more people in her support group
>it was nothing more than a bunch of failed males in dresses
>they put no work in on passing like she did
>transsexual was offensive now so they chose transgender
>she got brainwashed by these trannies
>she got more and more militant about her trans identity
>didnt like it when I called her a shemale anymore
>I sat in some of her meetings
>it was basically them just airing their grievances about the cis white males who oppressed them
>they convinced her to get her dick cut off
>I told her that I was completely against it
>she disobeyed me and did it anyway
>her transtrender friends shamed me into silence about it
>After she cut her dick off the magic was gone
>sex felt boring and stale
>I dumped her about 2 months after the surgery
>she and her new friends set about ruining my life
>called my employers to complain about me
>almost got me fired from my job for being a transphobe
>they exposed my secret to the world
>I lost alot of friends
>moved to another city far far away
>when my parents found out they were pissed
>I lied and said I didnt know that she was a man
>I still miss her
>I loved her more than any girl before or since
Fuck the trans community
>>
There's a guy who's been a really good friend to me (like, lending me large amounts of money and telling me just to pay him back when I can level of good friend) but lately he's been off his meds and it seems like every time I see him we end up at each others' throats so I'm in the process of quietly dropping him. I feel like a dog turd but I seriously just can't stand to be around him anymore.
>>
>>736763041
We aren't married. I see your point.
>>
>>736763270
sex has gotten stale?
>>
File: calassic.jpg (55KB, 770x897px) Image search: [Google]
calassic.jpg
55KB, 770x897px
I have a three inch dick
I have a gigantic fetish for cheerleaders. I have gigabytes of photos/videos of NFL/NBA/college cheerleaders and I once went to a uni basketball game to record the cheerleaders performing so I could jerk off the footage later.
Pretty much the only thing I've ever been good at is writing. I very easily got As in the advanced English courses and pretty much every teacher said I was the best writer in the class. Pretty much every uni professor I've had has praised my writing, even some that have disliked me. Getting praise like that is one of the few reasons I haven't killed myself. I also write shipping fanfiction.
I was sexually abused by my dad and I suspect he was gay.
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm bad at sex. I've only had sex about 5 times but the guy has never been able to cum. I don't just lie there or anything; I've gotten on top before and done doggy and various things like that. And the guys usually say shit during about it feeling good or whatever, so I just don't understand why I've never been able to make a guy cum. Makes me feel embarrassed as fuck about sex and nervous because I go in worried about whether he's gonna be able to finish or not.
>>
>>736763519
Maybe the dudes were just inept or had retarded dicks
>>
>>736763622
does that happen? usually if someone can't cum it's their partner's fault right?
>>
>>736757343
I know that feel
>>
File: billings.jpg (2MB, 2848x4288px) Image search: [Google]
billings.jpg
2MB, 2848x4288px
>>736763303

Mostly because if you try to toss her out it will probably be messy since you are paying for everything and once you stop the state will have to take over. They don't like this. You need all the paperwork ready ahead of time so the cops will toss her out if she won't leave. If not she can accuse you of basically anything and you get tossed out of a place you're paying for back to your place.

Also there's been enough discussion on this nonsense to require a pic of your <strike> financial dominatrix </strike> gf.
>>
>>736761839

until they track down the serial number of the burner to the original owner and follow the trail to the flea market. they'll question all until someone claims the sale, and give description of you.
>>
>>736756079
I'm into video voyeurism. I spy on the chicks I work with using a hidden cam I've installed in the bathroom. I also spy on one of my neighbors by filming her from afar through her window. Plus many more experiences over the years and I still haven't been caught (knock on wood)...
>>
>>736763791
doesnt really matter whose fault it is, it's their problem
>>
>>736763693
20 year old girl. Lost my virginity at 18 (he didn't cum then either) and had a dry spell until just recently
>>
>>736763791
Nope, some dudes just can't ejaculate properly. Worked in a sexual health clinic for a little while, apparently it's nearly as common as erectile dysfunction
>>
File: nudgenudge.jpg (86KB, 388x296px) Image search: [Google]
nudgenudge.jpg
86KB, 388x296px
>>736763913
>girl
OMGz!!! ME 2!1!!!
>>
>>736756079
Im a faggot
>>
>>736763974
Didn't know that, thanks. So what should I do in that kind of situation? Just carry on until it finally happens?
>>
>>736763726
Going to do it in the woods, down by the river. It's peaceful there.

Thanks anon, I'm pretty sure though
>>
>>736763913
Try asking them what they want.

It's tough when you're younger, and just hooking up tandomly, but sex gets a lot better when you have the time and confidence to talk with your partner about that stuff.

Besides, gives you a chance to tell him how you want to be fucked.
>>
>>736764081
ew
>>
>>736764079
Nah, it's like ED in that you can't just soldier on. If they can't sploodge, then they can't sploodge. They need a doctors help.
>>
>>736764079
Yes. Try being vocal during sex, coax him into orgasm. Also, tell him what to do to get you off-road "right there", "down a bit", "harder" etc.

Also, post tits.
>>
I put a 13 inch blade through someones chest plate 4 times and got away with it.
>>
File: SuperManlet.jpg (123KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
SuperManlet.jpg
123KB, 500x719px
I once killed a man, just to watch him die, but then I got distracted and missed it.

My friends tried to describe it to me, but it's just not the same.
>>
>>736764250
I stabbed a dude in the hand with a pencil once.

Fucker totally deserved it, though.

>look how badass I am
>>
I'm nodding hard and can't feel my heartbeat.

>-actually fees lt good
>>
>>736763843
Riiight.. It would be easier finding a single particular needle in a haystack of needles while they're in a giant tumbler set to "spin."
>>
>>736758805
Proof. Where did he come from, Cotton Eye Joe. If not for that guy I'd have been married a long time ago.
>>
I'm nodding pretty hard and can't barely feel my heartbeat.

>-actually fees lt good
>>
>>736764366
all i can say is he's in witness protection
>>
i lost my virginity on minecraft
>>
>>736764596
to a horse?
>>
>>736763186
fuck i made a lot of typos, anyway im thinking making my own thread in a few days, maybe help clear my head about this whole situation.
>>
>>736764596
fucking what

how the hell does that work
>>
I molested my little cousin (she's in middle School)
Cont. if Anon ask
>>
>>736764596
Lol same xDD
>>
Bi fag here, when I was in college, 18-19ish, i had a secret relationship with a 13-14yo boy
>>
File: got a bleeder.jpg (51KB, 469x497px) Image search: [Google]
got a bleeder.jpg
51KB, 469x497px
https://youtu.be/sbFLouBXZDE
>>
>>736764915
>middle school
>little
pick one
>>
>>736765002
>>736764915
Little as in she's younger than me
>>
>>736763241
>she
>her
>girl
She's a fucking man, and you're fucking gay.
>>
>>736764963
Sauce?
>>
i like big butts
>>
>>736765456
it's a bad shoop, original one is a goat or something
>>
>>736764963
>>736765456
SAUCE
>>
Im in love with my best friend and he lives with me which sucks
>>
>>736765456
no that's blood
>>
I showered with a 9yo girl several times this week
>>
I wipe my ass standing up
>>
>>736756079
I can't get a boner because of the antidepressants I'm on, and I'm nervous to be with a girl because I might not get it up
>>
>>736765963
You un-american son of a bitch
>>
>>736765973
>antidepressants
fuck that shit, stop taking the sugar pills and fuck some bitches, that will make u less depressed than the pills ever could.
>>
Boog fucks me in the ass every night with a deer-antler dildo.
>>
>>736762456
Dude just go to YouTube and there's a shit ton of little grills always twerking and by young I mean young. By do you only bear your dick on the weekends? Just do it everyday who cares
>>
>>736766239
just be happy it's not a moose antler
>>
>>736762703
Hot
>>
I convinced my ex gf to let her family dog lick her pussy, and go record it for me
>>
>>736763241
Got any pics
>>
>>736766323
I got her one of those 100 sampler packs. better safe than sorry and now she has no excuse not to use one every time(which she does anyway).
>>
>>736759532

Same.
>>
when i make a PPJ i put the jelly on the bread 1st and peanut butter in the middle.
>>
>>736765235
Stop being a faggot
>>
>>736766990
how tf do you spread peanut butter on top of jelly
>>
>>736767082
carefully
>>
>>736766626
Does she dress like a slut? Or look like she's one of those girls in school that's whorish
>>
>>736766267
What do you search?
>>
File: liger01.jpg (136KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
liger01.jpg
136KB, 480x622px
>>736767234
>look up nigga flip
>>
>>736760364
Walk it off.
>>
>>736767185
not really, she dresses fairly modestly compared to some girls her age. She likes attention like all girls but she doesnt try to look slutty, her friends are the same way. She still wears things like tight jeans and short shorts but she doesnt dress like she's giving $10 bjs behind the 7-11. She looks awesome in a bikini though.
>>
>>736760364
go to one of those evangelical faith healers
>>
>>736756079
I pay my girlfriend for sex.

It's not as bad as it sounds. In fact, it's pretty awesome. Yes, we have sex a few times a week mutually. However, I have a high libido and hers is average. One night when she said she wasn't interested and was tired, I jokingly said I'd give her a tip if she gave me a blowjob and double if she swallowed. $10 later she's sucking me dry.

It's pretty awesome, I think she enjoys being my personal whore. The best part is that the money goes into her 'sex tip jar' and then she uses it to pay for her share of our vacations (which I would have paid for myself anyways but she doesn't know that. I make 4x as much as her).
>>
>>736768069
proof that money cant fix beta
>>
bermp
>>
>>736768302
>Beta
The guys getting all the sex he could want, and he's essentially not paying for it since it's money he would of otherwise spent anyway
He's onto a good thing
>>
>>736768302
Meh. I think of it more like roleplaying. Like I said, we still have mutual sex quite frequently and she's never asked for money, only accepted when I offer a transaction.
>>
>>736756079
One time, I hid a log of shit behind my neighbors bushes.
>>
>>736764114
suicide is bad, mkay
livestream if you do tho gaylord
>>
>>736768486
clearly he's not getting all he wants or he would be able to fuck her anytime he wanted with out having to quid pro quo her

>>736768572
hooker roleplaying? you should pay her in pennies next time or lulz. anyway, congrats on the whole thing
>>
>>736768486
Exactly! I've searched for other guys on the internet that have found themselves in the same situation but so far nothing has come up.

I'm assuming most girlfriends would be offended that you'd treat them like a whore, but my gf is submissive and likes being tied up so she honestly enjoys the fact that she can be persuaded by money. Added bonus is that she'll do more adventurous things like anal and face sitting because she can just say she's 'doing it for the money'.
>>
>>736763472
>three inch dick
>write shipping fanfiction
>sexually abused by my dad

Plenty of other reasons to still kill yourself..
>>
>>736768934
Indeed I don't get all I want in a normal situation, but it's only because my gf's libido is not as high as mine. Ideally I wouldn't pay her but whatever, it's cheaper than any escort and plus I get all the benefits of having a girlfriend. Since it's money I would have spent on her anyways I just consider it girlfriend tax.

I like your idea with the pennies. I'll get her to give me a blowjob later and I'll pay her by the second haha.
>>
>>736769418
yeah fucking a hooker is fucking retarded. you probably dont have to use condoms with your gf either
>>
>>736769666
satan checkt
>>
>>736769418
or monoply $
>>
My friends newly wed wife give me a blow job on her wedding night.
>>
>>736770130
how old is she?
>>
>>736760171
>>736762341
This
>>
Darkest fantasy is to have incestuous relationship my hot sister. Highly athletic and iq was 134 when tested as 14yo, but never applied myself cause everything was too easy to do or con my way out of. At least once a week i have mild panic attacks that im either in a coma, dead, on the verge of a mental breakdown or will never live life to anyehere near the fullest. Hate modern life, but understand the alternatives and accept it. Want to rape most women, but fear consequences and hurting others permanently. If i ever find out im dying i would strongly consider raping a teen
>>
I've used so many psychadelic drugs I've gone from a hardcore nihilist to a wannabe Christian that believes in Christianity simply to avoid the hell I've imagined I'll be in after I die, but I never practice the religion and continue doing psychadelics every day despite being constantly worried about eternal agony that may come after I die.
>>
>>736770967
id do a lot of fucked up shit before i died
>>
>>736760836
Why don't you have a seat.
>>
i'm a highly functioning coke and sex addict. i do coke every day, including during work, and i constantly fuck prostitutes, all without my gf knowing.
>>
When I was 16 my 13 year old cousin was watching me Jack off too porn. Saw her looking through the crack in the door. She asked what I was doing. I stop scared as shit and she kept watching giggling and she walked in and asked if she could watch too. So I started jacking again. She was standing there looking at my dick asked if she could touch it she did and started trying to give hand job. It was a sorry hand job but I cummed real fast. It shot a little on her shirt. She running out of room laughing in the hallway. I guess going to her room. Her older sister 23 my other cousin. I heard her say slow down in the hallway and said what's on your shirt. I heard her say I don't know I guess I split something on it going to change my shirt now. My older cuz said o ok but don't ran around in the house you know better then that. I was freaking the fuck out. So I left. The only thing that was ever mentioned about it was the next day when I saw my younger cousin at church. She said why did you leave? I said I had to go. Then she said don't worry it was fun and cool I will never say anything. But I did get in trouble because I didn't delete the browsing history and my aunt found the porn I looked up and I had to say it was me. So my parents and aunt said I couldn't use the computer for 1 month and how dare I look at that stuff when her daughter was in her room across the hallway and she could have walked in and seen it. I'm still so scared and freaked out but she's never said anything and our relationship is normal not weird or anything she enjoyed it just freaked me out and still does. One time at xmas at my grandparents house that's where we do xmas. I was looking on the shitty computer they have cause they wanted to play bullshit xmas music. She was helping me just me and her. Then she said you remember the last time we were both looking at a computer like this? Her being 23 then we both started laughing I just how could I forget that! Then she said it was cool though
>>
I've been working at Domino's for 4 years and opening for 2 years. Every morning, before anyone gets in, I jerk off into the pizza sauce 2 or 3 times and mix it in. Thousands of people have eaten my cum. ;-)
>>
>>736772332
holy wot batman!
>>
>>736772470
kill yourself
>>
i want to kill everyone at my workplace
>>
>>736770268
Now? She's 28 I think I see her all the time she never has brought it up or anything I guess she just wanted to before the party was done one last time type thing I guess but she has never acted weird or anything like it never happened but that night she was drunk and begging me to let her do it. Just this once that's all. Please just a Bj that's all she was grabbing it and pulling me.away so I just let her
>>
>>736772595
what kind of work? im not fbi
>>
>>736771558
at the gates jesus sends you to hell. After a decade he takes off his mask and reveals to be the devil

it's a prank bro
>>
what were the ages when it happened?
>>
>>736772775
office
>>
>>736772924
for
>>736772723
>>
darkest secret.

I'm tired of assholes at my workplace ordering me to do shit they couldn't do.
I'm tired of not being optimistic enough or "putting enough" for the company
I'm tired of assholes who can't even read or write get promotion and ahead in life of me
I'm sick of getting yelled at for people's mistakes

I'm sick of team meeting where people make shitty joke and I have to pretend laugh. I put my hands in my pockets in meetings with the middle finger up. I secretly wish they all die in a car accident or death in some other way. I don't give a shit

my only goal in life is to move to the countryside and get away from all these retards
>>
>>736771558
lol .chris is that you??
>>
>>736772332
Is she hot now?
>>
>>736772537
Yeah dude true story. She jokes about it some when it's just me and her. She was just curious back then I guess. But I'm glad she started joking about it because it was really starting to fuck with me. But her joking let's me know it was ok and nothing wrong just her being curious about dick I guess. I was so horny watching porn that I couldn't move and didn't care she's was watching but when she grabbed it I knew it was fucked up but it was feeling so good I was like brain numb. She was joking one time saying I wonder what they would do if they knew that secret. Talking about the entire family. I said I don't know and never want to find out she laughed and said me fucking ether.
>>
bmpp
>>
File: lil hershey kisses kisses.jpg (208KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lil hershey kisses kisses.jpg
208KB, 1200x1200px
I like see through nips
>>
>>736773334
tell us how you really feel
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>736772595
funny, cause I wanna fuck everyone at my workplace specifically 4 different nurses, a physical therapist, and 2 women who work in the kitchen.
>>
>>736773186
nop
>>
File: rn.png (173KB, 605x601px) Image search: [Google]
rn.png
173KB, 605x601px
I want to fuck Skrillex I don't even like dubstep and I've never been attracted to other guys before but for some reason my dick YEARNS for him
I just want to fuck his thighs and make him my wife
>>
>>736774041
ok just checkin
>>
>>736774298
Is Chris ok
>>
I lost my virginity to my older sister when she came home drunk. I helped her up to her room and she passed out on her bed. Fucked her for about 2 minutes, pulled out and came on her stomach. She never found out.
>>
>>736774443
Why
>>
>>736774443
anon what the actual fuck
>>
>>736774413
probably
>>
File: IMG_20170624_003109.jpg (50KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170624_003109.jpg
50KB, 540x539px
A few years ago I had to come back home to babysit my little sister (I 21, she was 13) parents were gonna spend time with Grandpa for some stupid shit
My sister was always a cute girl, always lived hanging out and she was down for anything. I asked her if she had done weed and been drunk, she says now so as a responsible adult I bring both need (kek)
She doesn't really get high but I can tell she got pretty drunk just on a few bottles. We started talking about other things and sex got into the conversation. I asked her if she was a virgin, she said yes. If she had ever cum, then had to explain how and what an orgasm is. She says no so I offer to teach her. End up mounting her and playing with her (keep in mind I'm 5'11, she was barely 5'0)
Make long story short, I teach her what sex is, and we ended up fucking in her room for like 5 minutes then fall asleep. Remember being scared of getting her prego, but she all fine now.
She's gotten a little distant but I think she's grateful I was her first time
>Pic of her now, highschool senior
>>
>>736774443
That's fucked up man. I was spying on my sister with I was young cause I wanted to see tits and see what a pussy looked like but that is fucked up. You raped your sister.
>>
>>736774782
I had to ask because I also know a Chris who does a decent amount of drugs I haven't heard from him in months I hope he didn't kill himself
>>
bnmp
>>
I masturbate to videos of women whom I find sexually attractive on a regular basis.
>>
I've never masturbated before
>>
I really enjoy letting other people, guys in particular, see me naked, and vice versa, me seeing them as well. Bonus points if we're nude together and/or it is awkward for them
>>
I jerk it to women pooping.
>>
>>736761826
You sound like such a pretentious fag. Im glad its terminal
>>
>>736775540
i know someone who claimed that as well, he was 19, dk if true or not. also, he didnt lose his virginity until he got married
>>
>>736760364
Accept your gunna die, go and do some B&E and rape some cunts or something
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
i sort of cut off this girl who i had a real strong love for, when i was on a decent amount of drugs, she took me to the train station, where we had a "date" i say quotations cause she had/has a boyfriend, who tbh is a really nice guy. She messages me quite alot asking me things, but I keep it short and simple, its kinda getting on my nerves now, she says its out of concern but i don't know what to believe, I try talking with other women, but everytime i do, she pops up in my head.

Now before i cuss her the fuck and tell her to get lost, how should i go about this guys?

bonus confession!!

I also like ladyboys
>>
I used to cum on my little sisters hairbrush handle every day, knowing she uses it to masturbate.
>>
File: 1492745415324.png (118KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1492745415324.png
118KB, 327x333px
>>736756079
I used to sniff and lick the discharge off my sister's panties. I would also wear them and jerk off in them.

I would also wear her clothes and jerk off in them. What made me so horny was when I would rub my dick and precum onto her toothbrush.
>>
>>736760836
You better, for legal reasons, be saying you didn't do anything so help me god...
I passed so many chances in my young 20s to get with some saucy JB, now in my late 20s I regret never going for it.
>>
I let the bi dude cashier at a adult porn shop give me head in the back room while watching porn.
>>
bmpp
>>
>>736776343
>Toothbrush
Anon what the fuck
>>
>>736763241
I truly feel for you. You put yourself on the line for someone who was attempting to overcome. In the end you ended up getting "fucked" by a community who considers themselves all embracing.
>>
>>736776343
anon you proved just now that god does not exist.
>>
>>736778122
>>
>>736756079

I've been searching over 10 years for a fucking nude pic of some random whore with gigantic labia, saw in in fucking 1998 knew where to access her pic all the way up until 2003, never saved the pic, then the site shut down, I forgot the site name so I can't look up logs of the site

I''ve never found her again, I've search google hundreds of times, searched web forums, searched usenet a little

I'll probably never find her, but I'll never stop, I spend 20hrs a week browsing the internet in search for her, I feel like I'll find her on some tgp

my only real hope though is that I accessed the website through two computers currently not in my possesion, one I gave to friend to repair, he never gave it back, he's in jail now, maybe when he gets out I'll ask what he did with the hard drive, maybe I could look through the microsoft logs for the name of the site, if I can get my hands on it

two, I accessed the site from the uncle's computers in 99, he probably still has that comp in his basement or something, if I could get my hands on it maybe I could again find the name, or maybe the image locked away in its memory

it's pretty fucking pathetic, but I think, seriously and truly, if I could find that pic again, I'd never look up porn again
>>
>>736778506
my god, you got me there anon
>>
>>736778678
this feels like it would be a good movie about some like moral about never losing hope or some shit

i like it, i believe in you anon.
>>
mores!!1
>>
sometimes i bump threads
>>
>>736778887

don't dude, it's nearly full blown ocd, I should just let it go
>>
>>736779641
i mean to me there is nothing wrong with that i guess, cause i know what its like to look for something and never find it
>>
>>736779948

what are looking for anon?
>>
>>736780005
well an old friend i grew up with. even went back to my old neighborhood to look for her.
>>
>>736757343
Lmao gay in a muslim family. Pretty shitty.
>>
>>736780378
i mean do they suspect? also i hope sashay around Kappa
>>
>>736764915
what the fuck is wrong with you anon??
>>
>>736765808
please tell that you wanted to save on water and that was your daughter whom you love and protect
>>
>>736768302
nah anon is smart
>>
>>736760825
anon i wanna be like you when i grow up
>>
>>736780821
more about saving time than water, but neither really. she is my niece. we are a pretty close and open family and nudity and such isnt a big deal. Id never do anything sexual/bad with her. I will admit she is very cute imo.
>>
>>736756079
When I was young, I saw my 12 year old "gf" totally naked.

>be me
>be like 12
>leaving around back of house some time after saying goodnight to the "gf" aka hot chick that lived nearby.
>pass by her windows on the way out the back
>swear to god i didn't mean to do this
>her lights are on, curtains wide open. look.
>she is completely nude, oblivious to anyone outside looking
>cannot believe how perfect she looks.
>after like 5 seconds, gtfo
>masturbate furiously.
>>
>>736781219
ok thanks for that anon, you scared me for a second
>>
I have been in a traffic accident where a girl died.
Only my mom and dad knows.
>>
I was babysitting my 11 year old cousin a few months back and I showed her my dick (I'm 35) and tried to get her to touch it. She laughed and said I was gross and went back to playing on her phone. I thought about pushing it further and being more forceful but I figured I had already pushed my luck far enough.

It was fucking stupid because now I have to worry the rest of my life about when/if she tells someone. My plan is to just deny everything until the day I die but I think people would believe her over me...after all, I'm very fat and bald and look like a stereotypical pedo.
>>
>>736781541
first off anon, thats fucking gross, second the fact that you look like a pedo makes her claim more obvious, yknow?
>>
>>736781541
What caused you at that moment to do this?
>>
>>736781665
alcohol, and i had convinced myself she might be into it. My only regret is not taking it more slow instead of just jumping right to whipping my dick out.
>>
>23yo
>Never Kissed
>Virgin
>Bi
>Lonely AF

The List goes on and on
>>
>>736781729
thats your only regret?
>>
>>736781798
im sorry anon, perhaps someday it'll happen also, tinder is a thing. boy or grill?
>>
>>736781798
get your shit together. See a hooker if you have to. Don't be like me and stay that way until you're in your 30s when you're beyond hope. You can still turn it around.
>>
>>736781917
Boy, small town, its hard to meet people.
>>736781928
Saw one once, like two years ago, i didn't "work", 100 Bucks for a BJ. Who knows, maybe i can ^^
>>
>>736782269
i believe in you anon, i'm rooting for you
>>
want to bang wifes coworker. Shes 5' tall with high heels, weighs probably 90lbs, cute and funny. Any tips anons?
Want to jerk off on sisters ass. Want to fuck a well developed teen. Want to do coke with friend that likely has a huge dick and get him off all night. Want to have a hot teen watch me jerk off and film her naked. Want to rape a stuck up bitch and demoralize her.
>>
>>736781729
Did you get any sign from her before then that she might be interested?
>>
Sniffed a 10yr old girl's panties and socks
>>
>>736781541
I had a similar situation but I'm not an asshole. I babysat a 9 year old and after an hour of "logic" I convinced her it would be fun if she let me lick her pussy.

I snacked on that delicious smooth puss until she came
>>
>>736782335
just stuff i recognize now was just kid stuff that i was reading way too much into. Stuff like wearing what I thought were overly sexy outfits when I was coming over, sitting in my lap, that kind of thing.
>>
>>736760825
What do you do for work?
>>
>>736782269
I'd only really recommend it if you feel like you have a big mental block about how you'll perform your first time. For me once I finally got it over with I realized it wasn't such a big deal and I could move on from worrying about that to addressing the real reasons I wasn't getting laid (personality, looks etc)
>>
>>736782403
What did you say to convince her?
>>
>>736782414
Does she usually sit on grown men's laps?
>>
File: 1489216711685.gif (559KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489216711685.gif
559KB, 200x200px
>>736782805
We played a game of tickle where I started by blowing raspberries on her arm and then her tummy and then I was licking her pussy and we weren't playing anymore.
>>
>>736760989
>I love secrets threads but wish they included more nudity.
Who is this slut have more of her?
>>
File: well memed (2).jpg (71KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
well memed (2).jpg
71KB, 803x688px
>>736757533
>>736757533
>>736757533
>>
>>736780152

all I can say is, hope you find her one day
>>
File: 1498287013847.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
1498287013847.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
>>736772470
Well then... You are a massive faggot
>>
>>736783070
Did she do anything to you? How do you know she'll keep this to herself?
>>
>>736783267
ehh if it happens it happens, the world aint as big as i thought
>>
>>736783299
Well it has been many years so I doubt she cares unless someone brainwashes her.

She did not reciprocate, I only wanted to do this thing and not receive anything. Kids don't know how to perform sex; they are delightful sexual objects.
>>
>>736756079

I let the dogs out :(
>>
>be 7
>cousin is 13-14
>at her house
>build a pillow fort
>we go in it
>she starts asking if I want to have sex
>have no idea what that is
>she strips me
>starts sucking my tiny cock
>she also gets naked
>my cock is hard but still have no idea what is going on
>she mounts me
>best.feeling.ever.
>rides me for a few minutes
>her dad walks in
>almost get caught
>she moves away after that

That experience fucked me up. I am currently alone with my sis. She already caught me masturbating once so I am trying again. Hoping she wants to fool around.
>>
>>736783485
jesus christ anon, look at what you have done
>>
i have lived some of you guys fantasies. still masturbate to the memories.
>>
I partook in cannibalism.
>>
I smoke crack with one of my friends every weekend, and am always having to come up with excuses as to why I don't have any extra money besides what's for bills.
>>
>>736783716
go on... i want to hear the rest
>>
>>736783387
So nothing else with her, or any other girls?
>>
I fell in love with a deaf chick about 9 years ago but I never had the courage to tell her how i felt

I still have dreams about her and what we might be like today

Oh well
>>
>>736772470
hope you get caught you piece of shit.
>>
>>736783740
Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>736783596
Why be vague? At least give a few details.
>>
>>736783885
I have been trying to stop...
>>
>>736756079

I was babysitting a 2 year old in my parents protective care when I went to change her nappy. She was incredibly backward mentally at the time and I couldn't resist playing with her and ended up with my face between her legs for a good hour. She's 4 now and still in my parents care. I babysit her still on occasion and I won't do anything as she's come forward mentally and I'm worried she'll talk however I do let her run around with no pants and underwear on. She opens her legs and spreads herself open constantly in my presence when we're alone. I think she wants me to do it again and I'm too scared she'll talk about it to someone.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.