[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it healthy/sustainable to be drinking atleast a 12 pack a day?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 28

File: case-of-dos-equis.jpg (87KB, 450x526px) Image search: [Google]
case-of-dos-equis.jpg
87KB, 450x526px
Is it healthy/sustainable to be drinking atleast a 12 pack a day?
>>
>>736658510

OP.

You know the answer to that.

Tell us why you're here today.
>>
>>736658510
No.
>>
>>736658550
I guess i need to talk to someone. Currently I just got in another heated argument with my mother which may not seem like alot and I may not have all the facets of which to fully communicate my problems with you all.
Probably I should go see a therapist or something. We just get into so much yelling battles and all she does is come home and drink bc her husbands been in the hospital 2 months (not that she wasnt an alcoholic before that)
>>
>>736658510
Lol, no. You'll be dead by 35
>>
Of near-beer, sure. Regular drink though, you'll be dead within 10 years
>>
>>736658510
a 12 pack a day is a stones throw from an 18 pack a day etc.

if you need to ask here you aren't far from being a full blown raging an alcohol waking up at noon with a fat gut and a screaming hangover.

hoped that helped.

bottoms up!
>>
>>736658738
Explaining myself and my feelings has got to be one of the hardest things there is for me. except for my dick. my mom isnt the only problem
>>
You're the best judge of your own health OP, heck you can drink 2 packs a day as long as you feel alright. Instead of binging though, you might try to space them out through the day, maybe even start with a few sneaky ones at breakfast ;) . As long as you're not stayin up too late every night you'll be fine.
>>
>>736658833
the fat gut part is right im already working on it, but most nights i can just drink myself to sleep and have no hangover. usually start my days off with some eggs or bacon and a beer or big glass of wine if my mom has it available. Yes im still a fag living at home i just had to quit my job and alot of shits going on
>>
I love Zima
>>
File: 4.gif (442KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
4.gif
442KB, 500x317px
>>736658772
>you'll be dead within 10 years

comical.

been drinking myself stupid every night and waking up in my own piss for twenty years.

still kicking.
>>
how caa u drink every day? i binge drink very often but drinking really fucks with my nbrves. I get panic attacks and shit when im hungover.
>>
i try my hardest to be calm but in the end my anger gets the best of me if its someone close to me that just wont stop pushing for it.
>>
>>736659117
easy, i crack it open and guzzle it down.
had a real bad experience 5 or 6 months ago with half a bottle of Bacardi gold. havent touched liquor since and Since i've stopped smoking weed daily, ive picked up drinking heavily. (Beer)
>>
>>736658510

no, it's not sustainable. even if you're active enough to burn off all those excess calories ( you would have to have a labor intensive job or run 8 miles a day or something crazy like that ) .. the damage the alcohol does to your organs / liver will gradually cause your organs to scar and die / fail. you will die early, and lose decades off your lifetime.. drinking 12 a day expect to die before you reach 60, probably significantly earlier.. you'll develop heart disease / coronary artery disease as well as liver disease. it's a shit way to live, why poison yourself. learn some moderation, quit living like an addict.
>>
>>736659117
same boat how to fix?
>>
>>736658944
>Yes im still a fag living at home i just had to quit my job and alot of shits going on

i moved back into my parents house at 30yo after a dui and it fucked me up for a bit.

get back on your feet or just drink it away.

both decent choices.
>>
>>736659117
Not OP, but it gets easier as you do it.
>>
>>736659270
Both sides of the family has a long line of diabetes, heart disease, heart failure, smoking, drinking, cancer, basically the WORKS. I am fucked genetically, have already had a gene test which resulted in me knowing my ATM gene is some kind of mutated and that im predetermined to pick up Pancreatic cancer sometime in my life. So i guess ill add it to the list. /b/ is really just a vent place for me sometimes, i quit actively going on these boards when i was 15 about 6 years ago
>>
>>736659437

that's just more reason to avoid drinking which will accelerate / exacerbate those issues. alcohol increases your likelihood of cancer, it says it right on the damn bottle.
>>
>>736659578
and its really tough on me too because its my fucking dad thats been in the hospital...and i smoked weed and did drugs my whole adolescent life which only leads me to fallin gback on more drugs now but i know they will kill me so instead i slowly kill myself with tobacco and alcohol...i dont know what to fucking do with my life and im tearing up right now because my bed ridden father just hang up on me...im drunk and lost and dont know what to do with myself
>An heroing is NOT an option. and for any of you weak souls out there DONT FUCKING do it
>>
>>736659437

my family has gene mutations as well, the thing is that those mutations aren't necessarily expressed in your epigenetics. your lifestyle choices, what you eat, drink, whether you exercise, can activate or turn off various gene expressions. alcohol will activate the mutations and make them worse, hastening health issues and making it more likely that you will develop cancer. most genetic mutations are not a death sentence, they aren't a sure thing, it's more a matter of statistical chance, and you still have a say in that through your choices / lifestyle. our genetic expression is a dynamic and living thing that we can intervene in.
>>
I just keep finding more and more determination to go back to the cornerstore and buy another bottle whtether it be a fat 40 oz or a cheap 6 pack. maybe ill move on to the four loko sugar drinks see if that helps
>>
Why beer? Why not something harder? Beer is too filling. You piss out more than you drink. Switch to bourbon. It's a different buzz and it's 90 calories a shot. AA is for people who've hit rock bottom, try whiskey on the rocks.
>>
>>736658510
probably not, but I'm well on my way to finding out.

been two years since I last went a day without drinking that much, probably a decade since I last had more than one day.
>>
>>736659949
Im actually still underage and only my corner store right next to my house sells to me. If i really wanted to i could go out and get a bottle i guess. I've obviously broken in to my parents bottles before ( who hasnt ) but as put earlier II havent touched liquor since that bad night with Bacardi. Killed about half the bottle got blackout and dont remember a damn thing. Whiskey tastes good enough though, thanks for the info
>>
Id like to dedicate this bump to all of you anons out there who are contributing to this thread. The world may feel like a cold dark lonely place sometimes. At times like these i can really put on some Geto Boyz or Bone Thugs to relax my mind playin tricks on me.
>>
>>736659769

my dad was an abusive alcoholic. i left when i was 16. he made me sign an emancipation proclamation. he was a real asshole.

my mom was a fucking crackhead, now she's abusing prescription pills. we all have our problems and difficulties in life.

for me, i've seen addiction and it's results.. fuck that shit. why would i repeat the same mistake my parents made. i choose not to. you have to take the initiate and better yourself. use some damn discipline. get motivated and focus on a goal, while you stop the drinking.

cannabis isn't a problem in moderation. it's healthier to vape it. your lungs are not intended to inhale smoke of any type. instead of slowly killing yourself, do something productive with your life, keep improving your situation little by little, and eventually you'll come out the other side glad you did.
>>
File: IMG_1332.jpg (53KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
53KB, 420x420px
Try funny cigarettes instead
>>
>>736660289
knocking weed with booze. wish i never had smoked as a teen and it could be the other way around. Alcoholism is in my blood
>>
File: IMG_1725.jpg (54KB, 540x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1725.jpg
54KB, 540x368px
>>736660123
Sure thing. Under age? Who the hell was 15 yrs old 6 years ago?
>>
>>736659933
>I just keep finding more and more determination to go back to the cornerstore and buy another bottle

i would get home from work and grab a 750 of jack, mix up some diet coke, and wake up on the floor next to another empty bottle i don't remember going back to the store to get.

FUCK IT!

live the way you want.

if shit catches up with you just sleep for a few days, rinse/repeat
>>
>>736660223
thanks for the info. my brother vapes weed and has the same struggle as me and 10x more as hes been overseas and seen god knows what. >>736660516
im 20
>>
>>736660516
thoughts on Monte Alban?
>>
>>736658510
I've been drinking that much and more for 16 years now, and still going. Never had a good shit though, and sleeping is fucked up.
>>
crying makes it so much easier
why do i feel like a totalyl different person after ive been hurt? am i just a pussy or have weak emotion? my dad just called me a rude disrespectful little punk from his fucking hospital and i actually want to shoot myself now i think im depressed
>>
damn son I drink like 8-10 drinks once every 2 weeks and even I think that's too much

you drink 12 a day? RIP
>>
>>736660869
I hope i dont end up like you. i already beat my meth addiction i caught as a fucking teenager but now life has nother to offer me and i dont see myself going further than military or communicty college. Am i boumd to suicide????
>>
im too young for all this
i ruined my own life by smoking drugs i know damn well i should have never touched.
peer pressure and a desire to get fucked up will lead u down a dark path.
>>
also im progressively drinking more and more throughout this thread/night. ill be posting all night looks like
>>
>>736660869
>Never had a good shit though

don't lie anon, blasting out 3 pounds of liquid in a split second is G.O.A.T.
>>
File: IMG_1793.jpg (145KB, 640x778px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1793.jpg
145KB, 640x778px
>>736660615
When you get out of your slump and become 21, try not drinking beer. Beer is shit. I pour it on my steaks for grilling only
>>
>>736661345
Well I'm 48 so it's a little different, but there are a lot of paths you can take in life and a lot have people have gone before you in the same situation and ended up happy, so I'm sure you'll find yours.
>>
File: IMG_1766.jpg (138KB, 900x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1766.jpg
138KB, 900x544px
I've been liking these pics of strung out girls lately. Work out and find these women....there is just something about them. Makes me question what I've done in my life to not stumble across one of these gems.
>>
File: IMG_1765.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1765.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
>>
File: IMG_1767.jpg (750KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1767.jpg
750KB, 533x800px
>>
File: IMG_1770.jpg (73KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1770.jpg
73KB, 740x493px
>>
File: IMG_1769.jpg (724KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1769.jpg
724KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: IMG_1768.jpg (349KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.jpg
349KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>736662075
it's because they're easy to fuck
>>
>>736658510
>>736659105
functionally alcoholic for life
>>
File: 1429252529563.gif (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1429252529563.gif
188KB, 500x375px
>>736658510
of bud light?
it's basically flavored water.
as long as u are still active and shit it won't make a difference. I mean, shit, it's not like it's real beer, or a bottle of bourbon
>>
>>736662075
good luck and happy travels.
>>
Sounds like you may be genetically predisposed if your mom drinks too.

It's fun for awhile, OP. But it really just leads to more problems.

It's fun, it puts you in a better mood, improves your outlook on life. But you won't get anywhere. Best thing to do is legitimately change your life and drink occasionally.

Easier said than done, but try funny cigarettes instead. Just don't smoke more than 2x a week or you'll build a tolerance.

Good Luck /b/ro
>>
>>736658510
Is it healthy to drink a dozen low grade poison and carbohydrate bottles a day? Of course, it will make you live longer and smarter!
>>
>>736662075

They're not gems.

They've been fucked by lots of degenerates. Niggers too, and mostly without condoms cause they're too fucked up to make him wear one.

These girls are cesspools, and usually have hepatitis C at the very least.

>the more you know~
>>
>>736662763
>Just don't smoke more than 2x a week or you'll build a tolerance.
Thanks man. I've been really bummed about tolerance buildup. I'll have to remember this when my t-break is over.

>>736658510
Probably not tbh. Just do what I do and get piss drunk every weekend.
>>
>>736662460
I'm not so sure. I don't do drugs. I'm mean illegal.. love whiskey and martinis. I feel like I'd have to carry some kind of hardcore drug to get with these tragic beauties. I want to know what goes on in their head, but mostly I'd like to take them to my place and fuck like there's no tomorrow. Anal might be the safest bet.
>>
thanks for keeping thread alive guys. got a family friend over looking at broken A/C right quick. Will be back soon. made a stop to get a 12 pack of some lite beer for the cals and decided to throw in a Four Loko in to tonights adventures. OP be back soon.
>>
>>736662938
You're right. I guess I just like looking at them. They are bewildering though
>>
>>736662972

Me too, my tolerance is way high, I'm also on my 4th pint right now and my 3rd bowl of the day.

Like I said, it's easier said than done, but you and I both know the answer is to be strong and to stop this shit and regulate it. And to be productive.

Just telling you what you already know brother
>>
It's not good anon. You will get fat, beer gut, wrinkley skin and a fatty liver that will kill you.

If you want to stop or cut back try this
>at first do something you can manage
>such as limit drinking to Fridays through Sundays and special occasions only
>then slowly cut back to let's say sat Sund only then sat only then special occasions only until you are were you want to be drinking-wise
>set a goal Example - get a gym membership and go every weekday if you have a strong urge to drink tell yourself you have to go the gym first >this will help you cut back because exercise and drinking don't mix

Shit like that anon. Hope it helps. It worked good for me. Haven't drank in 3+months but it took years and discipline to get there . God speed and check em.
>>
>>736662498
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1480655246608.jpg (94KB, 634x623px) Image search: [Google]
1480655246608.jpg
94KB, 634x623px
>>736662075
Looks like a shitty attempt to recreate some dumb ass america's next top model photoshoot from 2008.
>>
>>736663230

They're fuckin hot, and obviously pretty easy to fuck.

I see a pretty girl on drugs and obviously you feel like ya know what I could take care of her, I could help her.

But they're all fucking crazy man, there's a reason they're on drugs and they cannot be trusted.

Especially romantically, you cannot trust these types of girls with your heart. They will break it, because they are broken.

>sad but true
>>
>>736662498
this.
>>
>>736659105
That shit will catch up with you eventually if you're hitting it that hard, but yeah it takes time. Can't blame you though. I love drinking when I don't get sick.
>>
>>736659117
Never had panic attacks, just hurt like hell and get super sluggish. Do you drink any water after binging? I find that helps.
>>
>>736663267
Yeah, I've been telling myself to cut back but it's pretty tempting to get high. I didn't know what to cut back to though so maybe that will help. I'm just glad I don't drink often enough for my tolerance to get too high. That would fuck me up.
>>
I used to work at a convenience store, I had many regular customers who would come in for beer every day.

I recall a certain middle aged woman, she'd come in for a 12 pack every day. Well..eventually that turned into a 30 pack of Busch every day. Her face became red, her nose became bulbous and red.

I heard she had a heart attack, but I left the job years ago.

Point being, it's a slippery slope when you drink daily.

Just don't get on liquor
>>
>>736663870

Well I don't even get high like I used to anymore. I used to be able to smoke a bowl of good shit and be baked for a couple hours.

Now I smoke a bowl and say Eh yeah o guess I'm kinda high.

I have to cut back.
>>
Trevor if your reading this I hold no ill will towards you and don't care any about that bitch at all. HMU if you tryna fix the bridge.
>>
>>736664204
I chuckled.
>>
File: IMG_1759.jpg (46KB, 466x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1759.jpg
46KB, 466x282px
>>736663455
Everything you're saying is probably dead on, thanks for bringing me back to reality. I feel the same way about strippers. Took one back to her place after treating her to drinks all night. We could only hang out in her living room, which was weird, fucked once. She brought out torot cards and read my future while we were naked. Fucked like two more times til 500am. I went to work that morning feeling like a champ. Called her back a couple days later to hang out. She said she broke her leg. Kinda left it like that and I moved on because she definitely gave off a crazy vibe. And I don't believe she broke her leg. But boy that one night was amazing!
>>
>>736664369

Hey, as long as you're careful (wrap your dick) and don't get attached or fall in love. They're easy game.

But they are game, nothing more. You can't fix them. I've learned that the hard way brother.
>>
File: IMG_1773.jpg (897KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1773.jpg
897KB, 2560x1920px
I will just be left wondering about what could've been.
>>
>>736664693

They look so sweet and innocent. Probably because inside they're just little girls, little girls who got fucked up along the way and now the have to bury the pain.

The natural instinct of a man with decency is to help, or to want to be their light in the darkness.

But it ain't worth it guys, it isn't fucking worth it.

They'll destroy you just as they've been destroyed. Protect yourself and your heart above all others. Cynical? No. Realistic.
>>
File: IMG_0819.jpg (2MB, 3024x2947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0819.jpg
2MB, 3024x2947px
Hope words from wise Anon helped you guys. Now, I am leaving this thread for no raisin.
>>
>>736664591
Certainly, good times talking about hot chicks you've slayed. I have my own spank bank of memories. Ok, so I also tried getting with a girl that was super hot when I was living outside of NYC in Fishkill Ny. Met this girl at a club, took her to a Denny's and watch her take what I'm only guessing was ecstasy. It was a white pill with a Mitsubishi logo imprinted on. She took the pill and started blowing bubbles into her glass of water. I took her home crashed in Poughkeepsie. Took her to breakfast and walked to like a cliff on the Hudson just staring at the scenery. Never fucked her. Probably for the best, but I wish I did anyhow.
>>
File: 1338427414005.jpg (67KB, 215x280px) Image search: [Google]
1338427414005.jpg
67KB, 215x280px
>>736664907
I just want to use them.
>>
I drink an 18 pack a day and I'm perfectly fine. In 40 and have been drinking this way since my early 20s.
>>
>>736665564
Kek!
>>
File: IMG_1733.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1733.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>736665674
Do the 5 day don't drink challenge. Cold turkey for 5-6 days. I promise you will experience a high the likes you've never seen.
>>
>>736661661
buchanans? Are you mexican?
>>
>>736665998
Nope. Mexicans drink scotch?
>>
>>736666715
They love that stuff for some reason, it's a party thing I guess.
>>
File: IMG_1783.gif (950KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1783.gif
950KB, 350x197px
I've stayed on message long enough. Thread looks like it's on the way out. I'm just posting pics I've stolen that make me laugh.
>>
>>736666910
Just learned something new. Thanks!
>>
You're fine bro as long as you stick to beer/wine, once you start hitting liquor your liver wont forgive you. figure a 12 pack of beer is probably equal to 4-5 shots, for anyone over 175+lbs thats just getting a nice buzz, thats where you want to be, no more. When you start hitting 8.99 1.75L vodka levels and beating on your gf/family, then you got problems bro.
>>
File: IMG_1784.gif (998KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1784.gif
998KB, 500x273px
>>736667019
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (35KB, 479x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.jpg
35KB, 479x338px
>>736667146
>>
>>736658510
Healthy no, sustainable until you loose your job or die, yes.
>>
File: IMG_1690.gif (2MB, 249x141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1690.gif
2MB, 249x141px
>>736667225
>>
>>736667122
lmao, a 12 pack a beer is equal to 12 shots...
>>
File: alcoholic drink.jpg (37KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic drink.jpg
37KB, 490x490px
>>736658510
Well OP i'll answer as concisely as possible

If you need to ask, you already know the answer

However, that being said, if you already know the answer and yet you continue with the problem, chances are you just don't give a god damned shit because life is a worthless, hopeless, meaningless husk, where the only God is Money (which i don't have), without the slightest glimmer of hope at the end of tunnel

On that note, I'm sober tonight, as if you couldn't tell that already by my GLARING optimism! But I'll promise now to keep you in my and drink a few for you tomorrow night

Have a nice life OP
>>
>>736659105
Life goals
>>
File: 1497896151960.png (72KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497896151960.png
72KB, 1280x1024px
>>736667122
Wise advice actually.
>>
>>736667122
>>736667466
>i don't understand basic math
>"wise advice actually"

these are the people who survive and prosper in this world. pathetic.
>>
>>736663205
OP back. Got the A/C fixed. Killed four loko while fixing. Gonna have to buy a new capacitor when it clunks out again but for the night ill be getting wasted in a comfortable A/C environent.
Im glad my thread has connected with so many different anons and hopefully some other replies here will help you all as it may help me.
>>
>>736662498
OP back. Would you say Shiner Bock is alot more "real beer" than Bud light platinum?? or miller or anyhing that like for tha matter. I drink "real beer'Ltoo
>>
>>736667276
That sounds like he has a plan to with now. Not everyone was meant to be successful in life. The human condition is very complex when it comes to ambitions. In some cases the crackhead is actually happier than the millionaire. The crackhead just did what he loved with no uncertainty. The millionaire has ulcerative colitis three ex wives and sleazy asset manager and money.
>>
File: 1476842434320.jpg (373KB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1476842434320.jpg
373KB, 1254x1771px
>>736658510
Yes it is. My uncle drank at least that much a day until he died of liver failure at 34 years old.
>>
>>736658510
when /b/ doesnt even approve of your habits, you know its bad
>>
File: IMG_1648.jpg (22KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1648.jpg
22KB, 188x188px
>>736667878
At least He wasn't a quitter.
>>
>>736664337
Trevor??? Say my name.
>>
>>736668058
you are so right
>>
File: IMG_1552.jpg (55KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1552.jpg
55KB, 400x300px
if this was my kid I'd need a drink. Looks like the mom never stopped drinking
>>
>>736668476
She hasnt.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.