[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how many of you fags have done drugs? (Outside of weed.)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 10

File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 343x147px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 343x147px
So how many of you fags have done drugs? (Outside of weed.)
>>
Done a few, e, acid, speed, vallies
>>
>>736539742
I have

I've dabbled in stimulants, opioids, psychedelics, but I haven't gotten around to dissociatives

My favorite drug is LSD followed by weed
>>
DRUGS ARE BAD
>>
>>736539742
I've tried pretty much everything there is. Except designer drugs. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>736540129
Yeah keep telling yourself that. There'll be more left for me!
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 274x184px
Tried ecstasy shit was crazy I don't think I'll ever do it again
>>
>>736540270
Not the biggest fan tbh. I much prefer acid.
What turned you off to it?
>>
File: 1492382035530.png (482KB, 531x432px) Image search: [Google]
1492382035530.png
482KB, 531x432px
i've just done H forthe first time, it's bretty good i guess
>>
Mescaline
>>
>>736540129

What about the ones that save lives?
>>
Tried LSD didn't work on me even smoked a double dose and nothing.
I guess some people are just resilient to the effect of drugs as it is mostly a mental thing.
Beer and cigs are the only thing that works on me.
>>
Benzo, propably around 100k pills in total
Subutex/Methadone huge amounts
Shrooms a lot (forever psycotic now)
MDMA few times
Spice, weed
Much amphetamine
Pretty much everything except coke, meth and heroin, dont do RC drugs either.

Nowdays almost clean, smoke 1 joint for bedtime to sleep. Drugs are an okay thing if you are about to kill yourself but they always makes everything worse
>>
cocaine and psilocybin, only an occasional user though. Been looking for a dealer who has DMT for years now.
>>
Just acid and molly laced with acid.

Really want to try shrooms, DMT and coke though.
>>
>>736539742
I spent 5 years on heroine and crack. Also been addicted to benzos and ciggs.

Not much to tell tbh.
>>
>>736540407
Really? Wow, I guess I've never heard of that happening to anyone. Beer and cigs are pretty good though.
>>
>>736540508
you didn't have md laced with acid, i'm afraid.
>>
>>736540407
>even smoked a double dose and nothing
you don't smoke L.
but you're just fucking around, aren't you?
>>
>>736540528
you're not supposed to smoke acid, you retard. it breaks down in the heat of a lighter
>>
>>736539742
LSD, NBome, DMT (changa), lança-perfume (there's no translation for this) MDMA, MD
>>
>>736540471
Tor browser is your friend.
>>
hydrocodone. never used the prescription from a surgery last summer, so a few months later i started taking it for fun purposes. it was pretty good, but i have no idea how to even find dealers, plus i'd prefer not to pay the insane amount pills probably cost. been meaning to try DXM since it's over the counter, or kratom since it's still legal here.
any suggestions of what to get?
>>
I did ketamine once. I thought it was coke and snorted it like crazy.
It was pretty scary stuff when you are not ready for it.
>>
most of the well known ones... been extracting codeine out t1s cause i got nothing better to do.
>>
>>736540699
Try 4-aco-dmt
One of the most famous RCs, been used for since the 60s
It's basically a mushroom trip and you can snort it so it comes on faster
>>
>>736539742
iv done acid, shrooms and mdma
>>
>>736540718
definitely one of my favourite drugs, basically requires no commitment since it only lasts 1hr with little/no comedown
>>
>>736540407
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>736540332

It just made me unstable mentally, everything I was experiencing caused me to hallucinate like everyone was against me and everyone could hear my thoughts, shit lasted for two weeks so I'm not psyched to try it again anytime soon
>>
>>736539742
4chan is soo fucking lame no days.. only interesting thread around...
Smoked weed everyday for about 10 years drank nearly as much..
Did stims a bunch of time mainly adderal and ridalin and shit tried street meth twice..
main thing was opiates though my mom broke her back when I was fifteen, tried her vicoden a few times and was off to the races... got to the point were I was sniffing oxy, sbuoxone, and on a few occasions heroine- needless to say im glad I got off that stuff; two stints in rehab later..
Pychs were cool did shrooms about 6 times and acid about 10 probably the best experiences ive ever had...
now im doing a phd don't really do drugs smoke a bowl or two if its passed to me at a party.. drink a few drinks socially or what ever
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 188x188px
Coke twice a week for the last 2.5-3 years.

MDMA (if I can find it) or pills maybe once a month

LSD a couple times a year

Shrooms once (amazing)

Crack once

Various legal highs over the course of around 5 years a couple of times per week.
>>
I'm rolling RIGHT NOW
>>
>>736540699
DXM is borderline psychedelic in high doses, so only do that if you're prepared
skip kratom. it has no recreational value.

if you're looking for painkillers, go with pharmaceuticals. you never know what's in that bag of "heroin" that jose from down the street sold you
>>
>>736540391
It's really simple. If you do drugs, you're a bad person, because drugs are bad.
>>
DMT, salvia, weed, ecstacy, acid, shrooms. My life is fucking lit fam
>>
>>736539742
>Outside of weed
aspirin
caffeine
nicotine
alcohol
WWWWWEEEEEHEEEW you fuckin normies
>>
Spent the summer after high-school doing massive amounts of Cocaine. Liked it way too much, so I quit. For some reason had no difficulty quitting.
>>
>>736541102
lol, bait much?
>>
LSD, pure md, ecstasy, shrooms, speed (base and powder), coke, diazepam, codeine, ghb, weed, hash, salvia, ketamine, LSA and alcohol. Speeds a bit shit but i love LSD, md and ket. Just a shame i cant easily access anything but weed cos it's too expensive in the UK for what it is when you can only buy 2g for £20.
>>
>>736540971
Sorry to break it for you, but that was not ecstasy buddy
>>
I used to grow and sell shrooms so naturally I used quite a lot of shrooms.
I really liked them when they were fresh, dried ones were kind of dull.
>>
>>736541018
Nice bro, I'm heating my dab nail.
>>
>>736541046
oh trust me, i'm not interested in heroin any time soon.
pain pills are definitely what i'm looking for, i just don't have the connections or money to get into it.
>>
>>736539742
On oxycodone right now
>>
>>736541329

No your wrong it was ecstasy reason I know is because I was in a psychiatric hospital and they tested my blood and confirmed what was in my system
>>
Acid, DMT, Shrooms, MDMA, hash / weed are all the good ones i have tried.

Garbage drugs i have tried include speed, kronic, alcohol, Nbomes (told it was acid), ketamine, "legal highs" which do shit all, lions tail, and some other shit i cant remember.

Drugs i want to try are MDA, mescaline, ayhuasca, salvia, or other DMT related drugs.

Drugs i would never try are coke, meth, xanax or valium and im sure there are others im forgetting.
>>
LSD, microdots, gabba, saliva, bath salts, angel dust, cough syrup, and jenkem
>>
Codeine, meth, hydrocodone, morphine, DXM, and alcohol. Codeine is by far my favorite out of those. Morphine and hydrocodone do almost nothing to me, even when IV'd. Meth didn't do much but I did get a paper done that i was supposed to have had done months ago. DXM was nice but I didn't take enough for anything special. Alcohol is always nice too, but always fucks with my stomach.
>>
>>736541592
Why not coke?
>>
>>736541657
>and jenkem
lol
>>
I'm hooked on C7H8N4O2 a synthetic, it's fucked me over I can't stop taking it combined with other shit
>>
>>736541576
>>736541329
Well to be fair, ecstasy comes in many forms, there isn't really a gold standard if you will for what it is. Just a mix of MDMA, amphetamines and other shit.
You might both be right or wrong depending on what you define ecstasy as.
>>
s u b o x o n e is the best recreational drug
>>
>>736541821
>hooked on chocolate
>bait this bad
>>
LSD, amphetamine, 2C-B, mushrooms, MDMA, alcohol, weed, hydrocodone, aspirin.
>>
>>736539742
Not listing all the drugs I've done in my life time, but wife and I like to do MDMA on occasion. Got .5 g waiting for 4th of July weekend. Did the first have of the g on Memorial Day weekend. Straight from God's penis bomb shit, pure crystals.
>>
>>736541822
usually when people say ecstasy, they mean MDMA, but when you get pressed pills, it's almost never just MDMA like you said. i would only buy gel caps with crystals in it for something like that
>>
ive done all major drugs except peyote and a lot of RCs. Been sober for a while now, I can tell you they're all a huge waste of time.
>>
>>736539742
>Being a retard and taking shit that'll actually damage you because none of you faggots know any restraint
>>
>>736541892
Made you google it you fag
>>
>>736541881
Think that would fall under a prescription drug that you are using recreationally
>>
>>736541881
lel.

maybe for the first month. talk to me in a year when it does absolutely nothing for you.
>>
>>736542057
Too late to explore the world, too early to explore space. Only thing left to do is explore our minds.
>>
is there anyone in the world that genuinely likes DPH?
it only causes restlessness, unease, cotton mouth, and hellbeast spiders
>>
>>736541766
Because every time you take certain drugs, you become slightly more like the person you are on those drugs, these drugs change the structure of your brain and coke is a prime example of one of these drugs. Coke makes people think that they are top shit, and also reduces feelings of empathy.

I genuinely believe drugs like coke are a huge reason why the "social elite" dont give a fuck about anyone except themselves.
>>
>>736542078
>implying i don't know the chemical formula for theobromine/theophylline/paraxanthine
>>
File: 1498075778387.png (2MB, 1387x1562px) Image search: [Google]
1498075778387.png
2MB, 1387x1562px
>>736539742
mdma, ecstacy, speed, coke, ketamine and a ton of valium & ritalin
>>
>>736542382
I can't say I like it, but it's not bad. I usually fall asleep really early into the experience and have some weird and amazing dreams.
>>
>>736541997
In my parts of the woods, if you want MDMA you ask for MDMA or MD or Molly.
If you ask to e you get whatever you get. Superman pills and Mitsubishi pills tends to be the most consistent.
>>
>>736542057

>close minded asshole that doesn't understand what I put in my body doesn't effect him
>claims to to know restraint but doesn't know enough restraint to not criticize other people's hobbies and opinions
>has no reason to attack users aside from his supersized epeen
>get off your high horse
>get off my thread fucking normie
>>
>>736541329
Dumb cunt.
>>
>>736541104
What kind of trip did you have on salvia? I heard only bad things about it...
>>
>>736539742
Coke, N2o and Ket
>>
>>736541221
Is speed high similar to e ?
>>
>>736541046
Uhh kratom DEFINITELY has recreational value. Not sure where you got yours or what dosage you took but the primary alkaloid in kratom is more potent than morphine.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-19-13-14-14.png (360KB, 684x554px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-19-13-14-14.png
360KB, 684x554px
>>736541102
>>
File: 1497943663904.gif (288KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1497943663904.gif
288KB, 500x518px
Around 20mg adderall and a .5 of xanax or klonopin to start the day. On occasion i fuck around with mdma, acid, opiates, coke, dmt, and have bought some rc's online clonazolam and ethylphenidate, which completely suck monkey balls.
>>
>>736542792
I've never done it but I've read a shit ton about it. From what I understand, you basically enter a dreamlike headspace, where you can hallucinate entirely new places and beings. It's very intense and can be scary if you're not prepared, but I've read plenty of stories about people talking to aliens and shit and having fun on it.
>>
>>736541388
What kinds ?
>>
Anyone here that have done N2O on MDMA? Shit's fucking amazing.
>>
>>736541194
m'kay?
>>
>>736542943
Krarom is a good replacement for opiate pills but i find the method of ingestion to be really unpleasant. You either have to make some piss tasting tea or throw down spoonfuls of powder that taste like dirt. Aside from that you can get a bretty good buzz of it
>>
>>736543124
Yes it feels like a literal orgasm.

I still prefer LSD and N2O though. Feels like your blasting into fucking space.
>>
>>736542943
All I've heard about it is that too much makes you feel like shit, and that there's no real euphoria. I considered buying some once but reconsidered after doing more research. If you've had a really strong experience with it, please explain. I've yet to hear anyone getting any sort of effect beyond pain management from it.
>>
>>736543014
The ones I started with was Mazatapec but B+ is the only ones people wanted so that was the big bulk of it.
Then I grew a bunch of different ones for myself and my friends.
McKennaii, Panama, Albino A+, Hawaiian PES and Golden Teacher. Probably some others as well that I can't remember.
>>
>>736542542
i'm reluctant to even try it. i've read a good few accounts, and most of it sounds like temporary schizophrenia. it's not fun like normal psychs, the hallucinations seem real, like proper hallucinations. plus they all mention a persisting general uneasiness, which is basically my fucking life. also the spiders. fuck spiders. why does it make you see spiders?
>>
>>736539742
aprophen. i don't remember much but it was like a bad dream where you wake up and go back to sleep.
>>
I smoke weed, from time to time and that's really it. Me and my friends are looking into buying shrooms eventually, and we're looking to try salvia, cause we found a store that sells it. I'm definitely going to try lean eventually. (More than likely on the last day of school)
>>
can anyone give a good description of DMT?
i'm interested, but have no idea how to get it. i've heard that it's used by lovecraftian cults (if they exist) for whatever reason.
>>
>>736542423
fair enough.. I have actually seen this is people I know.. I have done good coke but it's not really europhic.. not for me .. i like just having mdma with weed
>>
Lsd, 1p-lsd, salvia, 2ce, 2ci, 25nbome, extensive experience with DMT and mushrooms, 4-aco-dmt in fumarate form, doc, cocaine, many forms of thc, ketamine, and I'm sure some others I'm forgetting
>>
>>736545426
see >>736545167
can you tell me what DMT is all about? i know it's a psychedelic, but not much else.
>>
File: 1497893495889.gif (989KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497893495889.gif
989KB, 500x750px
My drug is the collective conciousness of all living beings ...pic related
>>
>>736545426
Did you feel difference between 1p-Lsd and normal LSD ?
>>
>>736543583
I was full on addicted to it for several months. Bought a capsule maker and a bunch of empty capsules and dumped like 15 grams a day that way. Produced exact same effects as opiates for me. Euphoria, similar body buzz, nodding off feeling. It was great while it lasted but I went through the worst depression of my life when I quit it cold turkey. Landed me in the psych ward and haven't had the same level of interest in anything since.
>>
>>736543266
Get a capsule maker and some empty capsules off ebay. Takes a bit of practice and time to make them but very worth it.
>>
Greentext story about carrier!´
Done so much drugs through the past 7 years.
>Stilnoct at age of 19 beacuse insomina whole >life.
>Weed 20 because i fell in love
6 moths
>Money ran out, pills are cheaper and stronger.
>Only do small amounts
>Do a bit of Benso, Lyrica 1-2 times a week,
>still smoke a lot
>Have started selling as well

Maybe 4 months not sure (memory is wiped basically
>Drive under influence a lot, use 2mg >Rivotril/Iktorovil every and sometimes Lyrica for >fun. Occasional Subutex or Tradolan.
>5-6 months I get busted by the cops DUI
>Lose drivers license. That was the last >connection I had to society (Autistic, alwasy >been outcast everywhere)

>FUCK LIFE FUCK LIFE FUCK LIFE
>Thinking to myself: this sucks so much, I dont >give a fuck what happens now. Suicidal but I >pick pills instead.
>MIXING THEM LIKE A PERSON WHO WANT >OUT OF LIFE!
>LetsDoThis.jpeg - Take a lot of subutex, >methadone, I always mix them with alcohol >and benzo. I am not a bragger, I never tell lie in >a story to make it beter. Mentioned cuz this is >hard to believe
>I do methadone 40-60mg with no tolerance >basically 1-2 times a week. With this I drink >8x7.7% half litre beers. As if that wasn't bad >enough, I pop 10-20 pills to this (Ikto usually)

>I wake several timse every night when I mix >this, having to take a 10 second inhale cuz >HEART IS ABOUT to stop. HAS HAPPEND >200 TIMES+ AND THATS THE ONES I CAN >REMEMBER! I should be dead so many times >(this happend when I was alone) but something >woke me up last second
>Goes on like this for 2 years, hides it from
>relatives, play secret life games.
>Go to relatives on christmas, I dont give a fuck >full dose. Nobody says anything but I make an >ass out of myself.

>I sell so much drugs and its going good. I dont >waste, I make $70k profit in 6 months at one >point. (15 BTC saved)

>Enough is enough tho, was too depressed and >suicidal so went to rehab (free in my country). I >am better now, smoking a joint to bedtime.
>>
>>736541018
Must be shitty to roll alone
>>
>>736542927

not really, if you insist on describing speed by comparing it to e, I'd say it gives like 10% of the euphoria of e while giving 1000% of the energy and sleplessness
>>
>>736544226
it blocks the effects of acetylcholine which is the neurotransmitter that's responsible for movement of muscles. i don't know how that causes lifelike hallucinations though. it's not even close to normal psychs like LSD or shrooms though. those give you deep introspection and insight on the universe but anticholinergics just make you hallucinate. in my opinion, it's not really worth it.
>>
>>736541576
Psyochidility form ecstasy is EXTREMELY rare. (1/10k people) That is the chance of canoeing or general anesthesia by a dentist being fatal.

It is quite unlikely to happen for most, but you may of just been in that rare portion who this happened to.

This does sound "like" an acute toxicity, because it lasted 2 weeks after it wore off.
>>
>>736542927
speed releases dopamine, which causes a surge of energy and restlessness along with euphoria, while e (MDMA) releases serotonin, which causes the same surge of energy but is a more loving high, as in everything feels amazing and you feel in love and like you're one with everyone and everything. they do the same thing essentially but do it with different neurotransmitters which have stimulant properties
>>
>>736540453
>forever psychotic now

What do you mean?
>>
File: iliekdis.gif (2MB, 418x274px) Image search: [Google]
iliekdis.gif
2MB, 418x274px
>>736539742
>alcohol tons
>coke from age 20-21
>snorted mdma, drank molly water and taken caps
>acid twice
>dmt
>kava
>hawaiian baby woodrose
>morning glory seeds
>shrooms
>cigarettes
>amanita muscaria (looks like the the power up mushrooms from super mario)
>once snorted some white-ish powder that I thought was mdma, definitely wasn't.

add weed in there too, started to smoke at age 16 and still do now (22)

Favourite drug was shrooms, gave me awesome visual hallucinations and mad eme very introspective and more able to deal with thoughts that had been troubling me
>>
still waiting on a DMT description, also maybe how to get it.
>>736545167
>>
>>736541570
Im with ya
>>
>>736545847
Very subtle. The propionyl molecule they tacked on doesn't make much of a difference. Just allows it to be accept by the law and able to be mass produced.
>>
>>736546993
Good for you. What kinds of drugs are you selling ?
>>
coke, ket, mdma, psilocybin, salvia back in the day as a teen
>>
Quit it, too stressfull. Plus dodged a bullet got busted they had a warrant.. it's a long story but I may get to prove I'm clean for a while. Plus a big fine. I¨ve played it safe and they didn't find much my drug contact history is encrypted.

TLDR; If I would keep selling I would go to prison eventually. They know what I do now, so I stay away. +Stress from selling
>>
>>736545817
It's hard to describe, all of my experiences have been different, but I will attempt to convey it with language.

I took the second rip from my bong and it feels as though your body is an electronic device connected to Wi-Fi - the Wi-Fi being your consciousness. My consciousness was disconnected and projected into the cosmos, my still functioning ego asking myself "will I ever find my way back, can I even begin to understand how I can reach my body again?" Then as quick as that, the name I go by, the story of my life, my identity, the plot of the human I typically operate on this earth was immediately ripped away from me and forgotten. I had passed to something much more complex and ....well full of awe as well as terror.

I was projected to a tight area filled with geometry and impossible mechanical objects forming and undulating. Some of them looked like machines that mind could not even begin to comprehend there utility.

This time I was greeted by these clownish type entities that ripped into my vision from molecules of oxygen, like they just ripped into my reality from nothing. They began to rip an invisible curtain of my reality, as to give me a peak behind the scenes of the true reality.
>>
>>736540129
>mkay
>>
>>736549456
I couldn't even begin to understand and I became terrified. They laughed as I felt myself spiral down into insanity. They telepathically communicated to me, "look we showed him what it's truly all about and his human mind can't even begin to believe it. He can't handle the truth!" At this time everything started melting off of my vision and suddenly I was back in my room. Feeling like I was tripping on mushrooms.

Total duration of this experience is approx 7-8 minutes

It feels more real than reality...i just couldn't believe this was a drug.

Terrence McKenna, a drug philosopher/enthusiast once said something along the lines of, "I can't believe this shit isn't on the cover of the new York Times, my god." It is that influential on the individual human experience.

Good luck anon
>>
i wish i had some dope.
Starting to get sick.
No fun.
>>
>>736540602
Lança é shit tier. Where you took lsd and the dosage ?
>>
Did ecstasy and shrooms, regularly use LSD, and once took some N-BOMe and DoB. Designer drugs are nasty shit. And I'm waiting for a MDMA shipment to arrive
>>
>>736549585
>>736549456
thanks you.
god damn, now i understand the pull for lovecraft fans. things beyond the capacity of human mind is all over the place in the stories.
wouldn't it be amazing if you could use that to condition yourself for seeing those things for real?
>>
>>736548277
I sold Oxy Benzo Subutex Methadone + some others. Oxy tripled my investment, Benzo was good and very easy money, I was a deep webb vendor so sent it in mail.
>>
>>736547997
IF you have basic chemistry knowledge it is very easy to extract. Look up A/b mimosas hostilis extraction tek. There is a wealth of information.

Acquire a fraction of a bitcoin and purchase the bark, but be careful cover your tracks.

For not even a few hundred dollars you could be extracting 14+ grams easy
>>
>>736546384
I'm going through that now bro with lower doses. It sucks I get withdrawals if I dont take it. And I feel lazy and groggy while on it. I've been through addiction with many hard drugs though so this ain't bad but still im suppose to be clean.
>>
>>736540354
lois jane!

> get a shot of acid
>>
>>736550108
I've had made intense psychedelic experiences, but nothing could prepare me for dmt.

It's like, you know when you have a dream and it feels real, but you wake up and think "wow that was actually fake as fuck, this is my actual waking reality."

Well when you are under the influence of dmt it feels like that is the true reality and our typical waking existence is a hollow story or plotline that we will one day wisen up to.

It feels like dmt is allowing your brain to experience dimensions of reality that exist, but are typically unavailable to our perceptions.

Orr it could just be our minds under the influence of a powerful drug causing hallucinations.

We can't know...for now..
>>
>>736539742
Alcohol and tobacco.
>>
>>736540902
Yeah K is crazy fun, in smaller doses it's like being really pissed, take more and shit gets crazy
>>
>>736539742
caffeine
it's a hell of a drug
>>
>>736552034
Watch out for the k hole kek
>>
File: miU6IAJs.jpg (351KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
miU6IAJs.jpg
351KB, 1252x1252px
I tripped for 5 days with no sleep once on bromodragonfly and it was my 2nd trip.
>>
>>736539742
Drugs drugs drugs,
Which are good? Which are bad?
Drugs drugs drugs,
Ask your Mom or ask your Dad.
>>
>>736539742
Did acid
>>
Did LSD once, didn't like it. Did meth once, didn't like it. That was enough for me to just stay the hell away from drugs.
>>
>>736552284
Can you tell a little bit about the experience?

Was that the same drug with the bad batch that killed a bunch of people? Or was that 5-bromo?
>>
Hey guys, don't snort 2c-e. It still lasted 8-9 hours, burnt like jalapeno extract spiking through my brain, and while peaking I felt like I had a stroke. My eye and half my body was sagging. For the following month running on the treadmill I felt like my foot on my one side was clomping down all retarded.

I have had many tripping experiences.

Protip: don't get too drunk when you have a large stash of chems
>>
>smoked rocked cocaine for a short while
>yes, crack
>it isn't like it's hard to quit but I didn't smoke for long
>boy does that shit smell great when it's burning though
>>
>>736553211
Like freebased tinny with cocaine ? Or crack rocks?
>>
>>736553374
>rocks
>never out of a glass pipe, usually dispersed within a ditch weed blunt
>the shit tastes really weird with high quality weed
>can overpower reg though
>maybe 1/8 gram rock to 1/1 gram pot
>>
>>736553650
Did you ever have issues mixing crack and weed?

I had one time that I abused cocaine for a few days (still slept during the day, but did it during the night 2-3 nights in a row) then I took 2 fat rips of high quality herb. The experience that followed shocked me to my core...and I've been through some mind bending shit.

Did some research, was thinking it was temporary stimulant induced psychosis exacerbated by the herbage. I was seeing shadow like entities that were malignant as fuck, it brought on a panic attack (which I've never experienced in my life) that was so intense I thought I was going crazy. That night is scarred on my brain kek
>>
I smoke an ounce in 2 days but i really like taking low amounts of xanax and i really like acid and have taken it over 30 times but the jittery feeling on the come up an just general other reasons i pretty much dont trip a lot now. I have no clue why but i just hate any type of speed type high.
>>
>>736554095
IF youve gone down to the level to do heroin or meth you really need to reevaluate yourself. Even molly. Shit is just dirty.
>>
>>736554223
>believes drug propaganda
>believes that you do a drug once you are automatically addicted
>believes that being weak minded has nothing to do with it and trying these substances makes you trash

Fuck off faggot. Go jerk off to traps and tell everyone else they are trash.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.