[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Fucking faggots.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 41

File: Bez názvu.png (302KB, 455x442px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bez názvu.png
302KB, 455x442px
Fucking faggots.
>>
>>736512207
mfw america is busy banning mexiacns and muslims
>>
>>736512207
Force everyone to refer to people as "you" ... or say nothing.. Just start talking.

Turning English into Mandarin Chinese.
>>
>>736512207
I'm gonna go to Canada and make my pronouns something unpronounceable and jail all those leaves.
>>
>>736512207
Fake and gay. Really gay.
>>
>>736512207
facebook news
>>
>>736512207
that's not what that is dumE
>>
was thinking 'bout nazisexual...my pronouns are fucknigger and killniggers
>>
File: 1407171742857.png (111KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407171742857.png
111KB, 300x300px
>>736512207
The only thing this bill does is add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination.
Nothing has changed.

You won't get jailed or fined for using wrong pronoun (by mistake), it's only for people who do it repeatedly (and not by mistake).

It only affects assholes, basically.

src: https://openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
>>
>>736513453
I don't feel like using your made up words though.
Should I be jailed for that?
>>
>>736513453

are u retarded? this is mental disorder..not a fucking gender. this is what i refuse to do. it is not normal..
>>
>>736513602
yes..thats what i m talking about..i dont want my child be influenced by this bullshit. if u want..u can be whatever u want..as long as u dont try to push me into it.
>>
File: 1407171428347.jpg (204KB, 450x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407171428347.jpg
204KB, 450x450px
>>736513602
All words are made up you dipshit. New words are made up all the fucking time.

The "new" genders are basically just putting a dot on the gender spectrum and giving it a name. It only helps people, why do you dislike it so much? Are you afraid of change or are you just autistic?
>>
>>736513949
i m not afraid..i personaly like traps.. but if u consider something..that if considered normal would iradicate human race..then its wrong. if everyone would be gay..humans would die out u dumb fuck
>>
>>736513949
you are potentially jailing people you dont like
look up jordan peterson. he is about to lose his job over this bullshit
>>
File: 1481392165453.jpg (70KB, 670x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481392165453.jpg
70KB, 670x503px
>>736513453
>It only affects assholes, basically.
You mean people with common sense?
>>
>>736513949
Since when has it been acceptable to control people's thought of speech?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXvU8DEbyAw
>>
>>736513949
No, you liberals are constantly dismantling everything in society to redefine it for your own needs to make your own rules.
>>
lets raid tumblr?
>>
so I failed english and in general am not very smart and have a hard time with calling people who use the old pronouns the right pronoun will I go to jail for me speech impetiment now?
>>
>>736514388
>>
>>736514388
Im a liberal and this pronoun shit is just about as insane as climate change denial on the right.

its just insanity
>>
>>736514388
Geez. If it bothers you that much. Why don't you go find a safe space ya special little snowflake.
>>
File: haha.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
haha.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>736514040
Yeah, making discrimination against LGBTQ+ people illegal will make EVERYONE gay.
Got you.
>>
>>736514152
Jordan Peterson refuses to use his trans students correct pronouns because he doesn't want to support "Cultural Marxism" (aka Nazi propaganda with a new twist). He seems insane if you ask, he deserves it.
>>
>>736512207
Bob Saget
>>
>>736512207
the real faggots are the canadian 'leaders' and 'intellectuals'.
>>
>>736514516
this shit is getting people like Jordan Peterson, a professor in Toronto, worried about getting fired and jailed for refusing to acknowledge these pronouns

he doesnt hate people, he just doesnt want language dictated to him, and I agree with that sentiment.
>>
>>736514700
he deserves jail if he doesnt want to refer to people in a way that he finds distateful? what happens when people twist this law to subvert it to their own ends?

what if someone demanded you refer to them as nigger as their pronoun in public and if you don't, you are a bigot to them. where does it stop?
>>
>>736514463
Go away Koch brothers
>>
>>736513453
ever hear the 'opinions are like dicks saying'. You can think whatever you want but don't shove it down someones throat. This is the opposite
>>
File: 1368830687604.png (345KB, 500x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368830687604.png
345KB, 500x414px
>>736514388
I'm not a liberal.
I just support the idea that people can live their own lives and not having someone question their identity every minute of their lives.
>>
File: 1491515505567.jpg (176KB, 750x860px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1491515505567.jpg
176KB, 750x860px
>>736514516
>losing the argument
>"lol you just triggered go back to your safe space"

Ironic is the law that was passed forces the safe space onto everything.
>>
Dubs dont lie
>>736513733
>>736514255
>>736514388
>>
>>736514926
>people can live their own lives
>as long as they use my make-believe pronouns otherwise they go to jail.
>>
>>736513453
fuck your pronouns, what gives any of these faggots the right to not only create new words but enforce them with thought policing?
>>
>>736514812
Well maybe the retard should teach his curriculum instead of bandwagonning on ugly autist ideas
>>
>>736513949
To add on to >>736514388

If the pronouns were an such easily integrated adjustment to society, there would not be this much resistance to them. The fact that most of us still side with what lies in fact rather than what the rest of you feel is why it doesn't make any sense to a rational human being. It is the same behavior as little kids running around and playing pretend. This is why no one believes the rhetoric that you spew.

Side note:
Have you ever been to a doctor? The doctor is going to treat you the way you are built biologically. So how many genders do they need to start performing research studies on in order to accommodate all of the little kids running around playing pretend? Are you willing to put together that sort of study? Give me an estimate of how long that would take in a progressive society.
>>
>>736512207
get fukt non PC crowd

better find an easier target
>>
>>736513453
Wow like that makes it any better
>>
File: 1493127593719.jpg (386KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493127593719.jpg
386KB, 1155x852px
>>736512207

FAKE NEWS
>>
>>736514924
Im a liberal. I openly opposed the movement by the Tea Party to instill corporate ideals as grass roots conservative rhetoric.

this goes beyond political lines. this is an issue of liberal (freedom of speech) values vs. illiberality.
>>
>>736514700
>he seems insane
>he deserves it


so then I take it that you've never watched any of his talks or interviews?
>>
>>736514926
Questioning things though is what helps us become who we are.

If you were never questioned about who you are you would never change as a person.

Of course though if they had to defend about who they are they have to get the law. I know who I am and I can defend that.
>>
File: IMG_8144.png (33KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_8144.png
33KB, 1000x800px
>>736515004
Fag

> (you) "I love Ben Shapiro"
>>
>>736515032
You mean being smart enough to see where society is heading for Canada and trying to prevent it the best way he can in a civilized society? No. His curriculum is too based for any of these SJW's. The minds of children would not allow information retention.
>>
>>736513453
Shut up you spic squeer.
>>
>>736513453
Is "repeatedly" legally defined in the bill?

And "deliberately?" So the bill presumes that the thoughts and intentions of the defendant can be perfectly known? How, exactly, do you suggest that people innocently using the wrong pronoun would prove their innocence?

Yeah this really doesn't make it sound any better.
>>
>>736512207
Yeah this is questionable when it applies to nonbinary agender types


But honestly I don't think it's that bad when we're talking about just standard MTF/FTMs

If you can face repercussions for calling a black person the N word or a handicapped person a retard, why shouldn't you face repurcussions for using the wrong pronoun to a trans person?
>>
>>736515176
Good then

I was part of this circle jerk YAF (501c3) and it's literally a cache of Fox News propaganda

>muh free market....insert question...."stupid triggered liberals"

All these retards can't even critically think even if their life depended on it, if trump were to resign it the fault of the "extreme intolerant left"

Fucking losers
>>
>>736512207
this is /b/. i thought we were all faggots too?
>>
>>736512368
Kek. Do it.
>>
>>736514700
>Nazi propaganda with a new twist
underrated.
welcome to facist canada. only that the leader is a sissy faggot cuck rather than a jew hating dog fucker.
very similar to nazi germany canada has become.
>>
>>736515032
hes really intelligent. just listen to his thought process and you can see that for yourself.

the idea behind the law maybe one to be about protection but it is going to do far more harm than good.

universities are about challenging opinions, if you get so upset about this minor thing, how are we going to interact over issues like climate change, health care, rampant automation in the work place?
>>
>>736515472
I have no idea where you stand on the issue by what you just said, but it probably doesn't help when you call people losers.
>>
>>736513453
>it's only for people who do it repeatedly (and not by mistake).

I don't think it even does that. It really just means that you can't advocate for the extermination of transgender people (I guess that's why /b/tards are so angry about it; they do that on a daily basis).

The act amends Canada's criminal code section 318, which says:

>Every one who advocates or promotes genocide is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years.

The act specifically affects subsection 4 by adding people distinguished by their gender identity to the list of people for whom you can't encourage genocide.

So yeah, this has fuckall to do with pronouns.
>>
File: 1488855632981.jpg (172KB, 714x1165px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488855632981.jpg
172KB, 714x1165px
>>736515508
>only that the leader is a sissy faggot cuck

Wrong. He is a puppet.
>>
>>736515433
You face jail for calling a black person a nigger? Tell me more about this.
How about we stop giving in to retarded requests made by mentally retarded people. Oops, I meant trans. It's really hard to see the difference.
Also, please tell me more about gender "fluidity" and how it's not a mental disease.
>>
>>736514914
this reminds me of scarfare.

>you like america? are you a communist?
communist? i'm no fucking communist mang. eh, see how you like it, tell you where to shit, when to eat, what to say, FUCK THAT MANG.

welcome to facist canada. enjoy the soaring STD rates, the corruption that knows no bounds, and be especially careful about what you say, as the criminals are changing all the words to prevent exposure of their criminal antics and rampant faggotry.
>>
>>736514269
since islamaphobia, since anti bully laws, since hate speach laws, since hololocaust contesting was made illegal
fascist canada, hope you enjoy your stay!
the mobsters rule the lands now, hope you faggots are happy about this faggot tier government millenials elected..
>>
>EU - Cucked by muslims
>USA - Cucked by black people and guns
>Canada - Cucked by faggots and liberals
>>
>>736512302
the way it needs to stay. the rest of the world can wallow in the PC diarrhea. Reagen II has established that this faggotry will not be tolerated. Ex: fuck transgender bathrooms. actually fuck transgender people bunch of goddamn abominations
>>
>>736515433
first off it shouldn't be illegal to call people any name, that shit is fucking retarded and only gives the word more power.


that being said, calling a man a woman isn't exactly the same as calling a black dude a nigger you fucking mongoloid, there's no historically negative connotation to those pronouns. if you ban a word that describes a certain group with less than desireable traits then eventually the word will be replaced and that will have to be changed once again. That's why the term mongoloid became retard, retard became slow, slow became handicapped, and handicapped is now developmentally challenged or some other "non offensive" term
>>
>>736514914
what if i define as nazisexual? is taht okay snowflake?
>>
>>736515026
>what gives any of these faggots the right to not only create new words but enforce them with thought policing?
these faggots were elected by the millenial generation of fagggots. they were too young to know how corrupt the liberals were last time their government had control.
now we all reap the price
>>
>>736515051
Tl:DR
>>
AH... I wonder how that dumb law will be accepted by the Muslim community?
>>
>>736512207
use gender neutral pronouns. It's easy. like:
That idiot
Dipshit
Dumbass
Snowflake
Psychopath
Mentally Challenged Professional Victim
etc.

Turn these into pronouns you use to be compassionate towards these individuals.
>>
>>736515212
your pic is likely the reason for this faggotry.
they want you to die, and they want you to do it yourself
>>
>>736515212
thx
>>
>>736516147
i dont care what people call each other as long it isnt forced upon people lest they get fired or jailed

way to waste a good meme on me
>>
>>736516298
Surely because it is a religon of peace they will embrace said pronouns
>>
>>736515051
This post just displays your lack of knowledge in sociology and biologically.

Sex are biological (chromosomes, pretty much), gender is not.
Gender is completely social, there have been and still exists cultures with 3 genders.

What is your definition of gender? Let's say it's biological.

So a female would therefore have the following:
XX Chromosomes
Hormones levels (more oestrogen than testosterone)
Vagina, ovaries, etc:
2nd sex characteristics (like tits, wider hips, rounder face, less hairy, etc, etc)

This is where you argument falls apart because:
Intersex people exist (ie not XY or XX chromosomes and/or other differences)
Hormone levels can be changed with medication and can even be altered by just a diet change.
Sexual reassignment surgery and/or people who have been born with both genitals or neither, etc.
2nd sex characteristics is very much connected to hormone levels, a male with high oestrogen will get a rounder face, less hair on face, wider hips, tits, etc.

What gender do people have who don't fit the biological definition of either male or female?
>>
>>736516170
as a millenial can 100% confirm this generation is literally the most cancerous conglomeration of PC shit on the face of this planet
>>
>>736516136
>historically negative connotation to those pronouns.
>implying women
>hasn't been the pun to every joke since the dawn of civilization
anon plz.. stop being autistic, plenety of people still make fun of people for acting girly.
>>
File: true scary movie.jpg (62KB, 584x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
true scary movie.jpg
62KB, 584x800px
>>
>>736516442
sociology is a joke

Kornblum's intro to sociology doesnt even differentiate between socialism and communism. He claims that Russia and China were and are socialist states.
>>
>>736512207
Well I'm a commonsensexual and my pronoun is "I realise there are only two genders and that you're stuck with whatever you're born with which for you was male."
>>
>>736512207
Faggots did nothing wrong.
>>
>>736512207
Wow thats fucking nuts. Glad I dont live in America autistic cousin to the North
>>
>>736516599
if i like traps..hate liberals..and i m male.. does it make me gay? :D
>>
>>736515988
I think you and I are on the same side here, or I am getting the wrong vibe from your statement.

I meant it in a way to implicate that since all of those have been brought up that it is absolutely not ok.
>>
Fake and gay
>>
File: 1234.jpg (72KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1234.jpg
72KB, 1100x619px
>>736512207

This will just be to take attention off something big, Trudeau is rightwing as fuck and just appears to panders to SJW nonsense for votes. Actaully look up what government has been enforcing, hes a very shrewd politician.
>>
>>736516737
u wish m8..u wish
>>
Ultra fake, ultra gay.
Cero quality bait
>>
>>736516755
not sure..if he is retarded enough to do this..then i really doubt it
>>
>>736515828
>ran out of money
>still upping the price to take in refugees by the tens of millions annually
top kek. don't care about the homeless and hungry in canada, better be PC and bring in people who spent most of the past decade slaughtering their own peers to live in our communities and hog up the middle/poor classes resources.
fucking smart!
>>
>>736515881
scarface*
>>
>>736516660
No.. That makes you a faggot.
>>
>>736515419
>>736515754
If will most likely be tried in court, just like all other discrimination cases. It's not like police will come knocking at your door because you called a tumblerina "him" to piss them of.

Yes, it has technically nothing to do with pronouns.
>>
>>736516045
austrailia?
>>
>>736513949
>are you just autistic?
>has an anime picture for every post

top kek
>>
>>736516931

Cucked by abos
>>
This is not legal yet and in reality it never will be because it is impossible to differentiate between legitimate claims and false claims.

The legislation was created as a benchmark to clearly state that it is a form of discrimination to demean people with gender dysphoria.
>>
File: stažený soubor.jpg (10KB, 253x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stažený soubor.jpg
10KB, 253x199px
>>736516891
..
>>
File: 1420535586365.jpg (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420535586365.jpg
113KB, 600x600px
>>736516576
nice argument, your mother must be proud of you.
>>
>>736515433

b/c a person is either male or female there is no inbetween and what you're born as is what you die as

i can't fucking believe this has become such a blown-up issue. trans people, sjws, fags...all have a very very unique form of autism that is slowly destroying our species from the inside-out

i really wish all fags, gays, trannie fucks etc. would just be rounded up in a camp and fucking slaughtered holy shit kill them all please save our species from this cancer
>>
File: 1498054875771.jpg (49KB, 640x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498054875771.jpg
49KB, 640x629px
>>736512207
the swing right is going to be fucking massive.
>>
>>736516286
> Children play make believe
> LGBTQ has turned into adults playing make believe
> Society will not integrate with your make believe standards
> Society is where it is based on facts, not feelings.

2nd
> Doctors are the real autistic
> They don't give a shit if you call yourself X
> They will treat you as a man or a woman
> Can the LGBTQ community fathom the amount of studies it would take to medically validate the genders you want to claim as real?
>>
>>736516442
Sex and gender are synonyms. The editing of that fact only happened in recent years. It is based entirely on existent chromosomes (including sets of more than 2).
That's it. It is, in fact, basic biology. Don't confuse identification of gender with general traits of gender.
>>
>>736515026
Rights are an imaginary man-made concept, you fucking clod
>>
>>736512207

Right, because if you go to http://www.dailywire.com/ it isnt totally obvious that they're a right-wing trash rag focused on bashing democrats and liberals while licking trumps scrotum.

Look at some of their front page stories!

Basically, entirely fake article about illegals voting, crap about dems getting btfo, no real news just dems reactions - and more than one about how great trump is doing.

Yeah, not bias at all! Surely they're reporting REAL NEWS!

Ya know, like taking an adjustment to job discrimination and claiming its now illegal to use the wrong pronoun.

They're basically taking "you cant discriminate against blacks when hiring" and turning it into "you will be arrested for saying nigger"

Which, as we all know, is 100% bullshit.

In other words - if you really believe this then this was your wake up call and you need to go to a real news source. If you knew it was bogus all along then you're either fishing with good bait or a moronic right-wing shill.
>>
i get that there is diferenc betwen gender and sex..gender is what u r born with and sex is what u identify as. but still..thats like..fucking mean dude..kill those fags
>>
>>736517071

But they won't listen, /b/ro. It's like their autism just refuses to let their eyes read the truth and turns it into gibberish like "fahfiwhiroh28912y5h29" any time the truth is in front of them.

Please, someone, fucking kill them. They're so annoying.
>>
>>736514040
statistically speaking LGBT people will only ever be about 10% of the population, the rest of the human race flies straight as an arrow. Honestly gay people are doing the world a service, the planet is currently overflowing with humans, we don't need anymore.
>>
i think russia's laws are good idea, ban propaganda, allow same sex relations but keep that shit out of parades and protests, youre allowed to be who you are, dont enforce your beliefs on anyone else
>>
>>736512207

I love how the right is clinging to science to define sex, but reject what science says about climate change.

You can't pick and choose what science you want to believe in, it's not like the bible, it's all or nothing guys.

If sex is biological, then climate change is man made. This is what science tells us.

We need to make a science party and leave these outdated institutions in the dust.
>>
>>736517148
if u r so smart..hand me out some real news m8.
>>
>>736512368

do you have a few million to hire lawyers to enforce it?
>>
>>736517234
How do you differentiate between propaganda and self expression?
>>
>>736513949
fucking weeb
>>
>>736516974
what an over bearing piece of shit this government is.
nobody wants this big brother faggotry catering to every mentally ill sacks of shits feelings.
people were saying the same fucking thing about the anti bully laws, look at how that turned out.
>>
>>736513949

because it's too much to expect other people to keep track of. If you want to be gender mayonnaise around friends and family, but don't inflict it upon strangers and peers. We're not interested in your narcissistic headtrip, we're busy with our own issues.
>>
>>736516442
The whole concept of claiming gender being separated from biology is absolute nonsense. You are battling millions of years of evolution and you will lose. The whole gender issue is just a tool used by enemies of conservatism to disintegrate the balance of order that has worked for humans for centuries. Even communists know that it is absolute bullshit.

> can even be altered
> altered
> Forcing a change in biological gender with hormones and food to hopefully re-write genetics.
You what?
>>
>>736517264
Why not? The left picks and chooses all the time.
>>
>>736517040
russian subversion tactics to fuck up the ethics, and sense of morality the current and coming generations will have. it's extremely effective and KGB operatives who decided to live in america have exposed it time and time again.

only takes a bit of common sense and religious morality to counter their retarded subversion tactics.
but our society is overflowing with degenerates so we'll soon be soviet russias bitch
>>
>>736517264
The kind of right winger that denies climate is the kind of right winger that doesn't need science to call a transgender a faggot.

Your pigeon hole is ridiculous and it is especially funny that someone who is against the strawman republican, telling people they can't be who they are on the inside, is so ready to claim that everyone who disagrees with them is the same person.
>>
>>736513453
this is a form of compelled speech you fucking dick head.... people have the right to ask others to call them whatever they like and others have the right to refuse that request which you then have the right to ignore or ridicule that asshole for being asshole... if you want the law to enforce compelled speech thats in accordance with your beliefs then you are the biggest asshole imaginable
>>
>>736517053
Yes doctors will physiologically treat you based on your specific physiology, whether that be the body of a man or a woman. But most doctors and psychologists also agree that a man can, mentally, be a woman, and that use of pronouns and a change of appearance can help treat those with gender dysphoria.
>>
>>736517181
Yep. It's more bullshit millennials (like any new generation) starting adulthood thinking they know how the entire world works.
I'm generally a very liberal person. I'm just liberal, but accepting of facts.
Sex is gender. sex and gender are not gender identity. GENDER IS NOT GENDER IDENTITY! You can call youself trans-whatever. It's the same as saying you're kind, aggressive, out of shape, nerdy, or whatever. It's a DESCRIPTION of yourself, not some medical or psychological revelation.

I think that's half-way, reasonable, and practical enough that both extremes would be mad.
>>
>>736516576
Communism is socialism, just very extreme socialism.
>>
(OP) i m out. i made this thread and its destroying me. see ya
>>
>>736517264
the climate will always be changing and that isn't debateable.
what's questionable is wether humanity is at fault, and if we even could let alone should bother trying to slow down the changes
>>
>>736517275

I didnt say getting real news is easy. Everyone that makes news is a working journalist meaning they're getting paid.

Companies, even news companies, pursue making money and that means writing not whats true but what sells papers. Pick a side, cater to it, you keep loyal customers coming back for clicks. Thats logical regardless of it being amoral.

Use your head and read between the lines. You're not going to find somewhere running real news easily and most of the time you just have to deal with that - the truth is a hard pill to swallow and nobody wants to swallow a big hard pill.

Even which scientific studies get published is a money game today - science is not just the observation and recording of the natural world anymore its who funds what to get published where because if you arent being published you're out of a job.

The researchers and journalists sell their souls because the upper class/wealthy pay their bills.

Personally, I say remove yourself from politics, international affairs, news, etc. Go get a book on meditation and a book on parapsychology then start growing your own psilocybin mushrooms at home.

Fuck the haters.
>>
>>736517191
>But they won't listen, /b/ro
that's because they have their own agenda. they're trying to destroy our society while making themselves rich as trump.
>>
>>736517733
Can you give me enough information to validate studies and approvals of doctors and psychologists alike to uphold your statement? I want you to change my mind. Can you accept this challenge?
>>
If you dont want to go to jail, just don't break the law idiots
>>
>>736517317
you can't, HAHA.
canada now has THOUGHT CRIMES.
what a tolerant, free, and amazing country.
>>
>>736512207
this is retarded
i don't believe it
>>
>>736517461
underrated
making laws against freedom of speech should be made illegal
people trying to subvert society into degeneracy and the destruction of our morals (ever notice how birth rates are plummeting? ever wonder why?) should be hanged for treason
>>
>>736512302
And thank Trump for that. ALL HAIL
>>
>>736517370
The school system has security cameras and constant supervision.

The only time it is possible to know that two people know each others pronouns and that one maliciously continues to use the wrong ones would be online where there is a record which is already illegal under cyber harassment laws.

It serves a very real legal purpose but no one will ever be fined because they used a pronoun for a person they didn't know or because they made a mistake.

Personally I switched to You, They, Them and name back in the late 90's because as a young lad I was angry that girls were getting special treatment and gender on a social level is fucking stupid in a post-industrial revolutionary world.
>>
>>736515433
Because those people dont have any choice in the matter.
>>
>>736517959
It'd be super bullshit, but these kind of crimes are only established as a deterrent. They're not actually enforced.
Just... don't till the extremist retards that... oops?
>>
>>736512207
good luck landing a job now trannys, liability through the roof.
>>
>>736518169
>le islamaphobia
so anytime i talk about ariana grande, i'm breaking the law right?
i mean fuck, thinking about her alone makes me scared of islam...
>phobias are illegal in fascist canada
top kek. why cant i stop this ride.. why can't i get off of it already
>>
>>736517733
God thats so fucking retarded
Mentally im a fucking rocketship
>>
>>736515829
>You face jail for calling a black person a nigger? Tell me more about this.

It's theoretically possible. Welcome to fucking Canada.
>>
>>736517888
Gender Identity Disorder is a recognized disorder, the least invasive and safest way of treatment is simply cross dressing, it's common sense.

https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm
>>
File: Nikola Tesla-01.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nikola Tesla-01.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>736514040
>posts an image with words that he doesn't even seem to understand
hint: autists are, on average, significantly more intelligent than the general population, and account for nearly all of the most brilliant minds throughout history, and are the ones who have advanced mankind through their inventions
<-----one such famous autist, Nikola Tesla, sneers at your stupidity

>personaly i like traps
not surprising
a faggot
can't even spell "personally" correctly
>>
>>736518332
No you're not, Gender Dysphoria is a serious mental disorder, don't make light of it.
>>
>>736518077
>gender on a social level is fucking stupid
lol?
>hey i wanna go smash sum pusss!
oops can't find any women, there's no gender!
and now i have aids.
>hey i want a gf and a happy life with her
oops can't find a pussy to smash, or a qt pie i can live happily with and raise our children together.. can only find faggots with AIDs bcos no gender and we all look talk act the same
>hey i want a wife, kids, the whole nine yard
oops i've been trapped into this marriage with a mentally ill faggot, or a sociopath trying to trap straight men into being gay. guess my lifelong goal of raising a child is now dead

yeah dude, genders are totally useless in a society that doesn't want to keep producing or have any fun.
genders are only useful in a society where breeding, companionship, are required to thrive.... wait a minute! how is your society going to continue if no one is breeding!
oh right they don't want our society to continue.
>>
>>736518515
>https://www.psychiatry.org/psychiatrists/practice/dsm


Sry got the wrong link
>>
>>736512207
And people ask me why I hate Canada.
>>
>>736518764
here it is
https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria
>>
File: 1497969330991.jpg (46KB, 340x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1497969330991.jpg
46KB, 340x565px
>>736513949
>>
>>736518515
No, no, no. I've read this before. The only thing that I can pull from this study is that we have to "choose the right words." This study almost seems biased towards restrictions freedoms of speech and plays into the SJW themes. This ia a study for the recommendation of patients. I can see how this applies when a psychiatrist needs to treat said patient, but changing society as a whole? Absolutely unreasonable and absurd.
>>
>>736518650
Why is it wrong to want to be a woman?
What if I prefer to choose female characters in video games despite being male?
What if in the option to safely, quickly suck in my penis for a literal vagina/swapping my brain from a male body to female body?
Somewhere there's a line between legit mental disorder in believing your a female when really a male, but there's also that side of people who would just rather look pretty and feminine despite a dick between their legs
>>
File: 1420523061030.gif (87KB, 351x398px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420523061030.gif
87KB, 351x398px
>>736517760
Gender is not sex you fucking dumbshit.
Why would there be two different words if they are the same shit?

>>736517461
The amount of hormones are affected by genetics, yes, but it's not all defined by genetics. The amount of hormones the body creates is also set by your diet, your lifestyle (a male with a sedentary lifestyle usually has less testosterone than someone who goes to the gym 6 times a week).

I JUST explained why gender is not completely biological. Because it's not set in stone for 100% of the people. Tell me the "correct definition of gender then. You are really bad at making arguments.

Also read these:
http://people.virginia.edu/~ser6f/udry.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20120615160110/http://www.oeb.harvard.edu/faculty/haig/Publications_files/04InexorableRise.pdf
>>
>>736518650
wow how dare you try to claim anon isn't what he says he is.
do you know what it's like living with the mind of a fucking rocketship, stuck inside the body of a human?
NO you don't. so don't try and tell this poor soul what it's like.
>>
>>736518822
>>736518863
Also, this is a tactic used all the time where something that is not political is now manipulated to be that way. Just because a psychologist needs to treat gender dysphora a certain way in the clinic, this does not demand that society has to over ride every single law and force everyone else to accept their own preferences. Not buying it. You had your chance.
>>
>>736517458
yeah you're so busy with your own issues that you take time off to complain about other people's issues on a online message board.
>>
>>736518994
>Why would there be two different words if they are the same shit?
because synonyms exist in the english language you retarded uncle fucking bastard. why would you try to destroy a society you hate rather than live in one you love?
the fuck is wrong with you spiteful worthless sacks of shit..
>>
>>736515508
>>736515828
Missing the point completely.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
>>
>>736518160
It can be argued that they don't have a choice in the matter.

The only difference between calling a black person a nigger and accidentally calling a MTF he. For over one-hundred years there were people calling free black people niggers and genuinely not knowing it was seen as an insult because of it's historical context. The same can easily be true for misgendering.

Mechanically there is a specific issue with the fact that there is no longer an accepted standard and it is, strictly speaking, impossible to know someones pronouns without first knowing them which makes each first meeting a social and legal minefield. This can be solved by a new standard set of pronouns. Either way this will not be solved in your life time and you can be sure that it will be an argument you will hear for the rest of your life.

The core problem is you see a person who looks like a man and you call them HE. Now 99% of people do this just because that is always how it has been done. The actual problem is that you see apparent sex specific features and then assign a value to that person by categorizing them by that sex. Even if the values are the same or different but fair you are still engaging in the differentiation of men and women that you do not know based on sex indicators. Fundamentally this is still backwards and really should stop because it feeds into our human nature to group things together, when we do this we ignore uniqueness in favor of a uniform image. This bias we have is deeprooted for good reason but in a world where procreation is not paramount and labor is a highly regulated push of a button, valuing the sex of a person instead of the skillset of a person is detrimental to human development at every level.

The real tragedy of this movement is that at its base level it is a really good idea but at the top level it is obfuscated by attention seekers that are desperate to be validated by strangers.

tl;dr it is an essential change and SJW's are ruining it.
>>
>>736517213
>10%
Nope. LGBT account for less than 1% of the population.

I love how the propaganda weapon of the LGBT community in claiming they are 10% (which is laughable) is now being cited as fact.

This has been debunked many times. Fact: there are 9 million people who have identified as LGBT. That is the highest number ever actually reported by any study, ever. The problem is that the study was funded by the LGBT community and has since been discounted as propaganda. Further, the question ask was vague enough that a straight male or female could "identify" as having an "interest" in LGBT, even if purely academic. Most reliable survey, the US National Health Interview Survey, for example, put the number of LGBT at just under 700,000 in the U.S. (i.e., the country with the highest number of LGBT in the entire world) according to random surveys of the entire populace, not indexed by selective cities (like the LGBT community likes to do in only sampling San Francisco, etc.). But even if you take their 9 million bloated number, there are 320 million people in the U.S. and therefore, even by their own (best) data on a loaded and biased question, they are 2.8%.

Where idiots come up with 10% and actually cite it is just bizarre. Think about it. Do you see 1 in 10 people at school, in the office building, on the streets that are homotrans? Preposterous and requires you abandon common sense and ignore your life experience. Even in fully gay communities within cities you don't see 1 in 10 like this.
>>
>>736513949

Gender is not a spectrum you faggot.
>>
File: 1419275009077.png (391KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419275009077.png
391KB, 500x375px
>>736512207

is there an actual contest between Sweden and Canada to see who's the most pathetic and degenerate country in the world ?
>>
>>736519259
>The only difference between calling a black person a nigger and accidentally calling a MTF "he" is time.
>>
>>736519226
care to elaborate?
as this law, and several others the liberals have forced down our throats
is treasonous at best.
>>
>>736517213
>honestly gay people are doing the world a service
Ikr. The more they spread their AIDS, the better this world gets, amirite? Also, the more people that die, the less people who can suck dick, the more dicks available for you to suck. Double bonus, you infected faggot.
>>
>>736512207
Except that the bill does absolutely nothing of the sort.
But it's good to see you're liking that flavor of Kool-Aids they're passing out. At least there's that.
>>
>>736512207
liberalism is a mental disorder
>>
>>736513949
Fuck you and your anime maymes
>>
>>736518994
Eating food and taking pills does not change a gender.

If you are as smart as you are acting then I shouldn't have to spell out what I define as gender, fuckstick.
>>
>>736519104
Sure they are synonyms but not all synonyms have the same definition. Kind of how "long" and "tall" are synonyms but they don't necessarily mean the same thing.
>>
>>736519259
>It can be argued that they don't have a choice in the matter.
Homosexuality, trans-gender, etc., is defined as a choice of lifestyle. No one is born with a sexual preference. That is all it is, a preference to a sexual deviant lifestyle. It is a choice to abandon your integrity and to want to appear edgy and the center of attention. There is a reason most LGBT's are also loud, obnoxious, and want to flamboyantly be focused. It's, "I'm different, look at me!" and I will even fuck whatever so I need attention all the time.

Really just a sickness of the mind based in self-absorbed obsessiveness.
>>
>>736519617
those aren't synonyms you dumbass.
>>
File: napolean.png (102KB, 983x537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
napolean.png
102KB, 983x537px
i'm just going to leave this here
>>
File: 1420527032680.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420527032680.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>736519614
I'm assuming you mean "women have vaginas and tits and men have penises". That's the most caveman definition of gender ever, it's literally just what you can see, it's not based on science _at all_.
>>
>>736519614
>Gender isn't transitory
>My definition of gender is important

Holy shit this is funny. Under rated post.
>>
>>736519789
the best thing about science:
the most simple and easiest solution is usually the best.
>>
don't mind me
doot doo dooo
>>
>>736519059
Well I suppose you're more of an expert on mental disorder than the people who study the brain day in a day out.

If someone were ask you to ask you to call them "she' or "her" if they looked like a man, would you? Also why or why not?
>>
>>736519723
>No one is born with a sexual preference
That is not true. The biological imperative is procreation which drives males for search for female mates.

This is not seen in every member of every species but it is the overwhelming majority. There is also no legal or clinical definition of sexuality or gender that requires it to be a choice.
>>
>>736519508
I would agree with you except that mental illness us not something people purposely embrace.
Libtards are self loathing. They hate themselves, life and everyone around them so they actively work in any way they can to make everyone else in the world as miserable as they are.
They oiught to make being a libtard illegal.
>>
>>736519863
someone is born with both genitalia or neither. your "solution" just turned out wrong.
>>
File: 2017-06-22 00.02.49.png (587KB, 666x1056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2017-06-22 00.02.49.png
587KB, 666x1056px
Fuck you if you're antigay
>>
>>736512207

You can't be fined or jailed for mistakenly using a wrong pronoun, or even refusing to use the correct one. This bill applies only to hate speech.

Of course it's canada, not the USA, so it's not that big of a deal. Something like that could never pass here.
>>
>>736512207
US Supreme Court going in the opposite direction - upholding constitutional freedom of speech.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-court-slants-disparate-trademark-20170619-story.html
>>
>>736520128
>neither
that has never happend faggot.
>both
they're extremely rare and the parents are lucky enough to choose the gender for their child.
>>
>>736519463
But gay people only fuck gay people, why do you care about if they have AIDs or not? Unless you're not particularly secure in your sexuality?
>>
>>736520105
"everyone i dislike is a liberal" PURE IDEOLOGY

not everyone who respects lgbtq people are liberal you fucking dog of a man.
>>
>>736515476
Not this kind of faggots though.
>>
>>736520282
fuck canada i'm moving to the land of the free.
at this rate you wont be able to call the corrupt government corrupt because it's insensitive to the mobsters who run the joint
>>
File: syno.png (31KB, 612x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
syno.png
31KB, 612x473px
>>736519741
ok.
>>
>>736519723
Do you choose to like women? If you wanted to could you fuck a man in the ass and enjoy it?
>>
>>736520298
yes they are you gigantic faggot
>>
>>736520215
Right but hate speech in canada has been extended beyond calliing for violence against a specific group.
>>
>>736512454
no, not fake unfortunatley. so how do we stop this? or do we just ignore it?
>>
>>736520404
You clearly don't understand how common law works. I assure you no one will get jailed for mis-attributing someones pronouns because no judge will actually see that as a crime.
>>
>>736520460
you really should put the pecker away while posting
>>
>>736512207
This shit is why Trump won.
>>
>>736520128
You are doing a terrible job of making your point.

Yes, sex is genetic and genitals are a result of sex not the other way around but no one has been born with two fully functional set of genitals, no one has been born with no genitals at all and while we use the term hermaphrodite there are no human hermaphrodites that can reproduce, they are all sterile.

Genitals are ALWAYS a characteristic defined by genetics. Don't engage at a level that ignores that.
>>
best to not talk to anyone.
>>
>>736520288
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_agenesis_and_testicular_agenesis

"choose the gender for their child"
That is why many children who are born intersex get gender dysphoria when they are older.
>>
>>736520735
?
>>
File: 1423534817817.jpg (12KB, 200x219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423534817817.jpg
12KB, 200x219px
>>736520641
IT'S OKAY GUISE THIS ANON SAYS SO
I FEEL SO ASSURED
>>
>>736519741
Hi there. They are very much synonyms and have a huge overlap in use.
>>
>>736519789
Fucking really? If you are going to insinuate a personal attack you need to try harder. Biologically, men and women. That's it. Name a species that has survived with more than 2 genders.

>>736520033
Did not say I was an expert. Read what I said again, anon. That study was for the world of psychiatry, not politics. An updated study for recommendations towards treatment. Ffs.

To answer your question, no. Why should I? If I don't buy into gender identity politics, why should I go along with it? Am I going to illicit a reaction that could get violent? If so, how does that not prove everything anyone else has said about it being a mental illness that it should never be politicized?
>>
>>736513949
what goes through your mind when you decide what anime image to use with your post? if I were behind you right now I would fucking smash your face into your keyboard you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1449348765063.jpg (86KB, 696x665px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449348765063.jpg
86KB, 696x665px
>>
>>736520290
>what is rape
>what are accidents
>>
>>736520856
Please read up on how case law works.
>>
>>736520418
>tall
>and great
top kek... this moron can't be serious can he?
>>
>>736520850
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_agenesis_and_testicular_agenesis

>Penile agenesis is a birth defect in humans, occurring about once in 5–6 million male births, in which a male child

The child is male because of the configuration of their chromosomes. The existence of a penis is not a function of sex. Cutting a vagina into the scrotum does not change your sex.
>>
>>736520927
>totally normal
>not mentally ill

Let's all move to Cuckanada!
>>
>>736520290
Remember when aids victims were deliberately having sex with as many people as they could to spread aids so it would get more attention. Remember when people with infected blood were poking themselves with pins and then hiding them places so people would get poked and then become infected?
>>
>>736513146
I'm surprised this isn't a thing. I think the solution to this faggotry is traditional /b/ trolling. Encouraging the concept and symbol of "nazisexual" or stupid shit like that doesn't seem very difficult taking into account how stupid libcucks are
>>
>>736512207
the worst part about canada is that it's full of SJWs
>>
>>736520821
bingo.
governments plan to silence their citizens in hopes of eventually outlawing dissent.

it's the same fucking thing every fucking time and these same fucking scumbags are using the same fucking hate speech laws to continue conning their way into irrevocable power, the likes of which you wont even be able to speak out against.
>>
>>736520790
we were not talking about sex, we were talking about gender. point moot.
I'm just pointing out that the definition of gender "MAN HAS PENIS WOMAN HAS VAGINA" is an extremely simplistic view and is not scientific at all. Anyone with more than two braincells can figure out that there's more to it than that.
>>
>>736512302
you think that is worse than banning or criminalizing speech? fuck, we are in trouble then huh?
>>
>>736520290
>gay people only fuck gay people

Only 10 yr olds think that. The truth is that fags will stick thier cocks in anything with a fucking hole
Let's change our laws and lifestyle to accommodate the freaks!
>>
>>736520983
like how anti bully laws would never ever effect anyone...
no they're just putting these laws in place, not because it'll be used. they just wanna seem PC
>>
>>736521178
I miss the french complaining about cultural genocide.
>>
>>736514926
They can live their own lives, but not everyone else who might disagree with their subjective identity?
>>
>>736521060
No it doesn't change your sex but it changes your gender if you identify as a women + eat hrt.
>>
>>736520886
Anon I'm not politicizing anything, you are, I'm actually trying to de-politicize this issue by presenting it simply as a mental disorder that can be helped by use of different pronouns. Why would I refuse to call an individual by a pronoun they would like to be called by for political reasons, again, it seems like you are the one who is politicizing things. I refer to people by their pronouns if they ask politely, just as if someone asked me to call them by a nickname or different name I would out of politeness.
>>
>>736520821
Or at least the ones that are obviously some retarded variation of gay
>>
>>736521146
> #notallnazis
>>
>>736521142
Yes, and those people are criminals, I suppose you assume all gay people do this?
>>
>>736512207
>dailywire
>>
My pronoun from now on is 'thatfuckingnigger'.
>>
>>736521315
This, it's for show mainly.
>>
>>736521282
I wasn't commenting on your whole chain. just the point where you used not having genitals to try to prove a point. You are lowering your position when you engage like that.

Sex is strictly at the genetic level, defined by the configuration of chromosomes, that is fact. Cells have sex. Reducing your argument against genitals by talking about genitals is self defeating.
>>
File: pedobear.jpg (50KB, 600x972px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pedobear.jpg
50KB, 600x972px
woohoo! moving to cuckanada so I can put some pedo hating scum in prison!
>>
File: mgtow4real.png (258KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mgtow4real.png
258KB, 2048x2048px
>>736514938

Face it, intolerance is actually an attempt to establish a safe space so that self-denying bigots can push the homoerotic thoughts they've had since childhood to the back of their minds without being constantly reminded by traps and other effiminates that some men do in fact have the courage to assume their identity and suck dicks without shame like all you betas secretely wish.
>>
>>736521313
Yes, because on 4chan wanting to have sex with women is gay.
>>
File: bagsarefalling.jpg (40KB, 400x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bagsarefalling.jpg
40KB, 400x353px
>>736512207
Conservative here. Even a big fan of Ben shapiro.

Even bigger fan of not engaging in an individuals own sense of "identity"; if they don't like gendered pronouns they can pick from "they" or "it"; I'm not going to use their preferred new pronoun.

However, I have yet to see anywhere that anyone cites specifics from the laws about pronoun usage. The law add "gender identity" to the non-discrimination list; i.e. a company cannot refuse to hire someone because they identify a certain way.

I have not seen anywhere that you are legally required to USE their preferred pronouns.

Is there any substance to this?

pic unrelated
>>
>>736521282
do you not know what gender is?
you're a male, with male reproductive organs
or you're a female with female reproductive organs
there's no inbetween, there's no switching.

this bullshit about lying about who/what you are towards the rest of the community you live with, and society as a whole, to the point where you start dressing up and acting like the opposite gender is sociopathic, out right delusional as a matter of fact.
>>
>>736520141
I'm gay... but looking at that burnt porridge with lumps of rasberry jam you call a face... I'd say 'fuck me', but you look as if you're cock would be cheddary.
>>
>>736516286
faggot detected
>>
>>736521400
Who gives a shit about gender? The statement was that genitals are important to sex which is categorically false.
>>
>>736521665
having sex with a women who had sex with a gay
is how you get aids.
>>
>>736514700
>his trans students correct pronouns
He & She are the only two correct pronouns.
>>
>>736521561
>implying anti bully laws haven't fucked over people
these are laws, not just a warning label. this will affect real people and their lives.
>>
>>736521388
How does their lifestyle hinder you from living yours? How many trans people have you meet IRL? How many of them has had any impact on your life?

Allowing people to live their lives without getting discriminated against does not affect your life, why do you even care?
>>
>>736521503
>But gay people only fuck gay people, why do you care about if they have AIDs or not? Unless you're not particularly secure in your sexuality?
>Why do you care about if they have AIDS or not
>Why do you care about if they have AIDS

Because AIDS is a problem and it is not limited to gay people or people that have sex with gay people you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>736513453
sooooo being an asshole should be a crime? why should the justice system and police be tied up with "he said/she said"? we can barely enforce traffic laws and wouldn't you agree driving is more dangerous than what words a person chooses to use?
>>
>>736521647
looks like you have enough room in your asshole since taking this dump to fit a few more dozen cocks up there
>>
File: 1368826453024.jpg (49KB, 593x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368826453024.jpg
49KB, 593x448px
>>736521814
suck my dick and call me a "xe"
>>
>>736521766
>gay
>having sex with a woman
>>
lol Sounds awesome, considering there your gender is linked to your DNA.

>I don't fucking care how you dress or who you pretend to be. Just stop pretending there is science behind it.
>>
>>736521178
Not really. They stand out and most men and women have more common sense to blindly follow this non-sense. I know one male who's an SJW but oddly against SJWs and one female that's an SJW but mega homophobic. Canada is an odd place. These are the only two I've met and they only spew their ideology online. Maybe colleges and universities are different but the regular Populace knows better
>>
>>736513453
What if I refer to their sex, not gender? I would be technically correct. Would I be punished for being right?
>>
>>736521647
because you're a faggot since birth, the rest of the population must be?
i'm starting to realize why gays were hated for so long throughout history...
>>
>>736512302
I fucking wish, I feel bad for some of the mexicans but they need to go back and fight for their own country rather than fight to get into ours.
>>
File: floodprotection.jpg (180KB, 597x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
floodprotection.jpg
180KB, 597x358px
>>736521667
bump for facts
>>
>>736514700
He does not refuse to, he will if they ask and are polite. Same with calling someone by a nickname. What he will not do is use incorrect grammar or tolerate left-wing authoritarianism.
>>
>>736512207
The daily wire, this must be a fair and balanced article

>>736513453
Oh wait heres an actual source thanks man
>>
>>736520086
umm, not him, but you are clearly retarded if you believe the shit you just posted
did you read the part where he said "born"
no baby is even capable of sexuality, let alone thinking about it
sexuality is determined by hormones--testosterone, to be precise
free dihyrotestosterone levels from 0-13 years of age are far less than 10 pmol/L
even a 80+ year old man has levels exceeding three times this

fact: it is testosterone (the "sex" steroid) that drives sexual preference for females as that is its' primary function
Endocrinology. 2011 Aug; 152(8): 2937–2947.
>>
>>736514516
...So you are saying there is a "safespace" that anyone can go to where they can live as they do now but without fear of legal repercussions from their countries laws.


Noice.
>>
>>736522000
why are you so obsessed by this shit?
>>
People insisting you call their their correct gender pronoun is like people insisting you call them by their favorite nick name. Your real name is still what it's always been. It's still what it was when you were born. It's still what the banks and the law will use. And if I want to call you by your real name instead of your nickname, I'm going to. You're salty about it? Get the fuck over it. I can even decide that I'm going to call you by a completely different and unrelated name.
>>
>>736521822
because their feelings do not trump the worth of everyones freedom of speach/expression.
>>
>>736521060
This ish, though a fake set of genitals are not the same as a "true" working set.
>>
>>736513453
You mean the government can selectively enforce this ruling to fuck over people it doesn't like.
>>
>>736522327
Why are you so interested in what other people do between the sheets? Don't you believe in freedom?
>>
>>736520141
You got a chip on your shoulder?
I'm gay, and most gays I know are "anti-gay". As a community of people with a collecting sexual inclination to have sex with the same gender, we tend to be fucking assholes to begin with. I routinely see gays get far more upset and violent over something a gay does while overlooking the exact same thing a straight does. We sort of hate ourselves. You are clearly a newbie to being gay. You'll learn, kid.
>>
>>736512302
Banning non-American citizen Mexicans and Muslims.
>ftfy
>>
>>736521282
Gender is not the same as sex, but it is directly related. Gender is what we use to describe typically sex linked behavior in sexually dimorphic species, such as the peacock spider.

While a persons gender may change, there can only be two.
>>
>all the butthurt in one thread
>>
>>736522159
>>736521667

THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT PRONOUN USAGE IN THIS LAW

I found the full text of the bill. Its less than one page.

http://www.parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/royal-assent
>>
>>736521864
>>736522068

Maybe I'm a faggot since birth, but why does your breath smell so much of penis?
>>
>>736522454
/thred
they're literally trying to broaden the term hatespeech to include literally everything so they can smack anyone at any point with this horseshit.
they're just trying to stifle any dissent, which is the very foundation of which modern western society, and democracy as a whole is based upon.

>i hate this system
>so i'm going to join it then destroy from the inside it
the liberal view of governing.
>>
>>736513146
If you're nazisexual, you say ''jew'' instead of ''you'', dontjew think that's a good idea?
>>
>>736522939
and you're besties with muzzies because of your common goal of irradicating all jews while enslaving everyone else!
>>
>>736521863
You just answered you own question... They won't.

It's only in place for ACTUAL discrimination.
Even if some of these "pronounce" cases would get into court, there's still a judge, most of the judges would not put someone in jail for a minor aggression against a tumblerina.

Have you guys never reported a crime to the police? They don't give a fuck, they'll just close the case before any actual investigation.
>>
File: 1407170533765.png (294KB, 477x316px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407170533765.png
294KB, 477x316px
>>736520897
just trying to piss of people to the maxim amount.
>>
File: 1420148507976.png (44KB, 300x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420148507976.png
44KB, 300x350px
>>736522190
np my dude.
>>
>>736523187
>i spew redundant nonsensical opinions endlessly while attempting to stifle discussion, divert the conversation or all around be a nuisance to the people trying to discuss a topic
tl;dr you're nothing more than an attention whore, on an anonymouse image board none the less, top kek.
>>
Here's the Senate hearing on Bill C-16. I think it should give you a good background on what the bill is about, and what level of analysis is necessary to understand it.

Just in case anyone wanted to actually learn something, which I doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnIAAkSNtqo
>>
>>736523490
>nothing but gays and white people
yeah i'm not clicking it.
>>
>>736521647
>the courage to assume their identity

lol so people only "assume their identity" when they decide who they want to fuck? Jesus Christ it's like listening to the exact opposite side of the same coin that intolerant conservative people, everything revolves around who you fuck or where you put your dick. why? doesn't that seem sad? your whole identity = who you screw. makes sense to me
>>
>>736512207
Kys.
or hire me
degenerate
I don't share the same pleasures as you
Because I love myself more then you
Whore
>>
>>736515165
why would he look like a jew..
>>
>>736523585

Yes dude, sucking cock and having sex with men makes you an homosexual, and there's no problem with that, just accept yourself like you are and skip away to suck thousands of dicks freely, in total elation like you've always dreamed of.

Go on my pretties, spread your boipucci and be happy in this brave new world!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>736515245
looks diverse and humble.
>>
>>736523490
Not watching that BUT I've watched some of his other vids and he keeps referring to "Cultural Marxism" (ie nazi propaganda). So his opinion is pretty much invalidated by that.
>>
>>736523584
so tru
>>
>>736523585
Gender identify and sexuality are not the same thing. Read a fucking book.
>>
>>736517264
>Science proves climate change guys, and it's humanities fault!

Fuck off, you echo chamber faggot. Not even the scientists agree on this shit.
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 41



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.