[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how stephen universe isn't shit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 31

File: Boss.png (56KB, 1728x1716px) Image search: [Google]
Boss.png
56KB, 1728x1716px
Explain to me how stephen universe isn't shit
>>
>>736465370
>you don't like it
>you only like shit
>>
It triggers spergs.
>>
Interesting and detailed sci-fi storyline involving advanced hive-like nonorganic lifeforms
>>
explain why it is shit>>736465370
>>
Lesbian space rocks, high production value musical numbers (even if you don't like them), referential action sequences, decent lore building, good for an occasional plot twist. This show is profoundly and unapologetically gay. The fandom is easily the worst thing about this show.
>>
>>736465370
I just like the lesbians.

I fucking hate Pearl, but she gives me a fierce ragebonner.

She isn't even hot but I just want to skullfuck her through that goddamn jew nose till y literally smash the uppity out of her brain with my dick.
>>
>>736467300
You know something that grinds my gears about Pearl?, She's too perfect to even shit. No, really. She's such a fucking prude she'd rather never eat at all than do like the reat of us mortals and take a dump.
>>
File: IMG_4120.jpg (234KB, 938x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4120.jpg
234KB, 938x1200px
Depends on how you feel about pandering. Solid over all but also wanted one of the shittiest fandoms to date.
Ive never cared about the "moral of the story" so i makes no difference to me.

(Also got some pretty fap worthy fan art
>>
>>736465370
Why do haters misspell Steven all the time?
>>
"Skullfuck her through that goddamn jew nose"
>>
>>736467660
If I just could, I'd fucking force-feed her a chocolate shitcakelaced with fucking laxatives and fuck her dry ass with a barbed condom till It was nicely covered with blood and shit, then proceed to fuck her gem to smear her soul with that very shit.

Because she couldn't possibly be a shittier cunt.
>>
File: 1497290287318.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497290287318.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>736466890
This. All trolling aside, the only real issue with this show is the fanbase. Which shouldn't be a problem unless you're a raging sperg who only values something by the people that like it. I fucking hate Undertale fans and Undertale is still one of my all-time favorites.
>>
>>736468451
>I bought that game
>saw how cringey fandom is
>never played it since
>>
>>736468918
Dat's p beta, anon. You paid MONEY for that shit.
>>
The show itself is meh. But the fan base just fucks it
>>
>>736469074
I deeply regret buying that game. Now I have to go suck dicks for money for the faggot I am.
>>
I just want R34 of rocks and minerals that's how pathetic i am
>>
>>736469479
That's how the fandom gets you.

First you buy the game,
Then you suck the dicks. Lots of dicks.
Add just a little roleplay into the mix to keep it spicy (both the sex and the memes),
And before you know it, you are getting assfucked by a guy cosplaying as the goddamn skeletons at the local fur-con.

Just enjoy it anon, I guess.
>>
>>736468164
Pearl is the worst kind of jewess.

But its the sort I'd bang just to get a chance to degrade.
>>
>>736465370
It is
>>
And then the creepy shit appears
>>
>>736465370
I enjoy it.

I don't need to explain why I do.

No one gives a fuck what you think.
>>
>>736470726
I do give a fuck

so i can call you a faggit and ignore your aguments
>>
>>736470693
That's Connie's mom, turned into an infant and being molested by Pearl and her own daughter?

That's actually pretty hot, Pearl is worst girl, but Connie's mom is a close second.

Her, too, gives me a rageboner. I'd traumatize that sweet loli puss in a heartbeat.
>>
>>736471290
Why is pearl worst?

please ellaborate
(Autism intensifies)
>>
>>736468451
>>736471290
case in point
>>
>>736471463
the main reason why nobody liked pearl was that for a most of the first few seasons she was a complete and unapologetic cunt to almost every other character on the show. She was a huge narcicist and basically blamed her problems on everything else. also she had this really creepy obsession with steven that bordered on obsessive. She was also a huge buzzkill. Her character didnt really get good until they explained and fixed some of her faults
>>
>>736471463
I'll refer to my earlier posts.

>>736467300
>>736467660
>>736468200

She's the single most arrogant one among the gems, the quickest to loose her shit and the most selfish one as well.

She acts like she was some regal, elite figure, like she was the responsible one (and that's Garnet) when she's the most infantile of them all and will put forward her own interest no matter the consecuences.

She is the single greatest source of danger towards steven in the show, amd has maliciosly neglected her role, putting him at risk several times all because of her own little hang-ups.

All in all, Pearl a a fucking shit.

But goddamn, would I love to tie her up amd bukakke all over her face.
>>
File: 1371274287888.jpg (77KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
1371274287888.jpg
77KB, 640x434px
>>736465370
its just a kids cartoon man
>>
>>736467660
gems dont have digestive tracts. I'm pretty sure it's cannon that after amethyst eats food she just enjoys the flavor and then pukes it up later
>>
File: flatter2.jpg (9KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
flatter2.jpg
9KB, 211x239px
>>736472605
>>736472606
Seems legit, after all actual pearls (the real ones) are highly appreciated because of their rarity, beauty and extraordinary value. That's the depiction of a narcicist cunt.

And yes, may KEK forgive me for uttering these words, that's what makes you exactly 'fantasize' austistically with raping her.
>>
>>736473345
I actually like pearl now, she seems to be a bit more lax about things. also rape is not a fetish of mine
>>
File: usefulnose.png (164KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
usefulnose.png
164KB, 600x900px
>>736473506
I fantasize with this

I WANT TO USE THAT NOSE
>>
>>736471463
Also look at her >>736470693
and with Connie and Steven in the actual show. She's so very rapey.

If Garnet is mom and Amethyst big sis, Pearl is that weird, balding, mole-eyed uncle that steals Steven's dirty underwear and masturbates furiously while wearing them over his head.
>>
Can we talk about haw lapidot is a shitty and forced ship?
>>
>>736472791
Amethyst shits is cannon, she even said she likes it.
>>
>>736473345
I fantasize with rape an awful lot though, one of my first fetishes.
>>
File: WHEEEZZEE.jpg (22KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
WHEEEZZEE.jpg
22KB, 377x264px
>>736474108
>Pearl is that weird, balding, mole-eyed uncle that steals Steven's dirty underwear and masturbates furiously while wearing them over his head.

kek
>>
File: hey1.jpg (46KB, 736x652px) Image search: [Google]
hey1.jpg
46KB, 736x652px
>>736474152
The attractive part of that ship is how both live in the same barn.
>>
>>736474435
Better keep it as one, you can do whatever you want inside your creepy mind.
>>
>>736473345
>that's what makes you exactly 'fantasize' austistically with raping her.
That and her mosquito-bite tits, I could just suck on that petanko chest forever.

I bet they are very sensible, she probably would totally loose her composure, reducing her to a quivering mess.

And that's before getting to the part where I breed the shit out of that pussy, indirectly murdering Pearl (so it's a win-win!)
>>
>>736475062
Some dogs dream they hunt.
I dream I rape.
I'd like to rape your cute lil' ass too, don't worry, It will be a gentle, loving rape. You even get cuddles at the end!
>>
I entertain watching the show to consider the premise, it being that a bunch of inorganic sentient beings, who exist on a higher plane of reality but project themselves on this plane, go around and turn heavenly bodies into more of their kind, ruthlessly killing and recycling anything they gets in their way. The alien society is a eugenicidal racial hegemony, and has most likely killed many, many other lifeforms since the plot's timeline, according to the writers.

It's also fun to find moments in the show where a bunch of people definitely died, despite the show's attempts to all but exactly make clear that some people definitely died, save when someone actually dies. Or to consider how exactly the Earth government/s deal with the countless "adventures", including not one, but several unidentified objects coming and going to and from Earth, including
>a giant fucking hand
How exactly does the dynamic work with the aliens and the island city? Who do they report to? Are they a country, or a city? Is anyone even aware of what's happening on the island, are tourists even aware when things go awfully wrong there? Is it treated as a conspiracy theory? Are there still wars on this planet? Because a bunch of unidentified objects showing up when tensions are high should absolutely cause a war. And let's not forget that the humans in the zoo spoke the same language as the main character. This implies that the actions of the other protagonists fucked up history so bad, they all speak a similar dialect used by ancient humans some millennia ago. And then there's the topic of religion. I'm sure the aliens were worshiped or feared as Gods, Demons, or any sort of theistic entity. And I wonder what the fuck archeologists and the like would say about finding countless prehistoric mass graves.

The universe of Steven Universe is a supremely fucked up place, and I applaud the writers in implementing the lore in the way they did. But absolutely fuck the autists snowflakes.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495599831853.jpg (24KB, 369x748px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495599831853.jpg
24KB, 369x748px
>this thread
What is this fucking autism lmao
>>
File: Thumbsup.jpg (63KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbsup.jpg
63KB, 600x762px
>>736475552
good for you /b/ro
>>
>>736475286
Shameless /b/
>>
File: yuorautismlvl.jpg (4KB, 300x132px) Image search: [Google]
yuorautismlvl.jpg
4KB, 300x132px
wew
>>
>>736475994
That's the good stuff.

Keep it coming my man.
>>
>>736475569
I'm pretty sure that a species that has figured out a way to go faster than light would be able to easily cloak their ships from being detected by our radars
>>
File: tmp_1512-EkyRkwZ-94049298.jpg (214KB, 697x893px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1512-EkyRkwZ-94049298.jpg
214KB, 697x893px
Does rocks have puspus?
>>
>>736476135
Radars, sure. I haven't seen any invisible ships, though. There also exist countless ruins. Assuming shit hit the fan enough that human beings don't cover this Earth like we do, it would explain why not one other retard stumbled upon alien wreckage in their recent history such that they'd attempt to reverse engineer anything they found. Which makes me question how things like wireless data transfer exists there, if they hadn't made the same strides we did regarding geographical dominance and resource acquisition. Unless their equivalent of a steam age back when our Greeks had steam power didn't end in them fucking it up completely. Still, those ships don't look invisible. Let's say they could cloak their ships from being detected by our radars. I haven't seen a visual cloak, unless that's my being too autistic and it being an oversight by the writers.

Though I'm still under the impression the "ancient" ships used by the protagonists in earlier seasons weren't invisible on radar by principle of being ships that were sent to a backwater planet with no sign of space debris or spacefaring technology.

And given the grandiosity of the apparent hierarchs in that alien society, I don't imagine they would even care about cloaking themselves when colonizing.
>>
>>736468451
>only real issue with this show is the fanbase.
That and the show sucks. Also you forgot that it's propaganda inline with VeggieTales. You might as well scream your political beliefs at a room full of kids
>>
she's so fucking ugly, how can you guys like her so much? especially that huge nose.
>>
>>736476135
>>736476806
Now imagine a giant green hand destroying one of your communications satellites and casting a shadow on the country's capital.
>>
>>736476806
Some wars never happened there

Wars contribute with technological development
>>
>>736476135
>thinks having the tech means you have the resources to implement it indefinitely
>>
File: tmp_1512-askal-1703242947.png (286KB, 700x460px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1512-askal-1703242947.png
286KB, 700x460px
>>736476929
Honestly, i don't know
>>
>>736477022
Makes sense. But now I have no way of conceiving how anyone created enough technological demand for radio technology if there weren't enough wars to necessitate, or even really prompt any VLF use, for example. Or, hell, smartphones. Maybe they could, maybe they did in another way, somehow.

But I have no fucking clue how. I mean, someone had to have taken a low-powered telescope at best, at the moon, and seen the base there, right? Not even once?
>>
It gives SJWs a show of their own to watch rather than bitching about the rest of them
>>
>>736476806
Im pretty sure the only reason we dont see beach city getting a visit from the army is pure convenience. it would really put a halt on the plot if every few episodes the military chimed in and was like "hey wtf happened now." Also, as for the ancient ships, it's cannon that the events of the gem war happened 5000 years ago, and that was after a 1000 years of colonization.Nvm i just read up, and apparently 6000 years ago written language had just been invented, so actually it would make a lot of sense for there to be several religions with the gems as their gods. Although you could argue that the events of the gem war were so destructive that most if not all history from that period would have been destroyed.
>>
>>736476888
"Hey guys, its okay to be gay. You should accept yourself how you are! Its okay to be sad, to be angry, and to remember bad times. Just don't let your emotions consume you."
So uhh, that kind of propaganda?
Or are you one of those faggots that thinks they're trying to make everyone gay?
Because nigger i'm gay and i'm a faggot, and even I know they aren't.
>>
>>736470693
source? all i can find is a 404
>>
>>736477322
I bet that's the main argument, a technological convergence.

But what is just stupid is how they ignore the obvius
>>
>>736477516
That's cringy as fuck

Normies can't even argue their own statements and explain why they should not feel bad for being faggots etc etc
>>
They should totes cross with We Bare Bears and have the bears be Crystals as well. Would make total sense.
>>
>>736477531
Keep lurking cunt

(Jk, i think the artist is garabatoz but i haven't found more, i got this in R34)
Btw i don't like the idea of molesting or rape, i just enjoy pearl's expression
>>
>>736476888
>not realizing how the show is trolling the queers

The world run by lesbians is a dystopia, and the main character fighting against this is the result of one of those lesbos turning straight, a male offspring of a heterosexual relationship.
>>
>>736477428
I want to believe that last part more than anything, because if not for the sake of convenience, it makes the rest of the situation seem more plausible; the zoo humans could speak to the protagonist. Unless they learned his language from the secondary character very, very fast, I don't understand how else they could understand one another besides them sharing a dialect. Though, destroying early history would mean the small pockets of survivors would flock together again, and homogenize while spreading out. Or, wanting to stay in one place because of their newly developed fear of God/s and the potential wrath.

Score a metric fuckton of dead humans with sticks.

>>736477555
I hope the big bad inside the Earth does something absolutely nobody could ignore. Like a crystalline spike shooting through a population center and exaggerating a fault line.
>>
>>736477516
>Just don't let your emotions consume you.
The whole show is about being emotional and pansexual. Also it's a shit show. If you watch it and post on /b/ you're either retarded or underage.
>I'm a nigger faggot and triggered you don't like my political cartoons
Ok. Great rebuttal
>>
>>736478310
What if you watch it and laugh when something horrible happens?
>>
>>736478310
Are trap lovers more nigger faggots than us?
>>
>>736477516
>"Hey guys, its okay to be gay. You should accept yourself how you are!"
>So uhh, that kind of propaganda?
For a show for eleven year olds? Yeah that's obviously Veggie-Tales level propaganda

I know you're a faggot who things reading into children's cartoons makes you intelligent but you come off as a giant fucking joke
>>
>>736476562
Considering that they can shape shift? Yeah probably sometimes.
>>
>>736478435
I mean that's fine, just don't be twenty ranting about how great children's shows are. It's spergy as fuck. Go to /mlp/ for that shit.

>>736478440
If you call yourself a nigger and a faggot too, then I guess
>>
>>736476562
New question for geology fags:

Are pearls rocks?
Are pearls minerals?
>>
>>736478440
do you guys call yourselves niggers and faggots? or do you not have reading comprehension
>>
>>736478602
Or is it the reverse and thinking you're too intelligent to read into a children's cartoon makes you come off as a joke?
>>
>>736478759
>I mean that's fine, just don't be twenty ranting about how great children's shows are. It's spergy as fuck. Go to /mlp/ for that shit.

He's right you know
>>
>>736478774
>Are pearls rocks?
No
>Are pearls minerals?
No.
>Inb4 a retard goes on a rant
They're made up minerals just like a lot of other things. No that doesn't make them rocks or minerals
>>
>>736478894
I watched the show. It's not deep faggot, but keep trying
>>
>>736478816
>pearls are minerals
>wow so deep
I think we know who the joke is here
>>
>>736478602
>>736478894
How about we're all faggots?

>>736479001
My favorite mineral is smegmite.
>>
>>736478816
Sorry meant for >>736478894
>>
File: wink.png (84KB, 142x150px) Image search: [Google]
wink.png
84KB, 142x150px
>>736479199
My favorite mineral is autismuth
>>
I liked the episode when the main character rapidly aged and almost died.
>>
>>736478245
just a guess but I think that the ear rings that the humans in the zoo have double as a universal translator as well as a tag of sorts. The problem with all this speculation is that we barely know anything about the limits of gem technology, or their history.
For technology, Peridot constantly calls all of the gem tech on earth "archaic", but from waht we can see, it is highly advanced software that is thousands of years ahead of earth. They obviously have destructive power far greater than anything we can dream up here, but we've barely seen the scope of it.
For history, we know almost nothing. The most we can do is guess about things, such as the homeworld episode scene where we see the massive kindergarden walls everywhere. This means that Homeworld Mined itself to death before trying to do it to other planets. But does this mean that before they were colonistic, they just grew gems for the sake of it? In the same episode we see a destroyed statue, not resembling any known leader figure. Does this mean that there was some sort of civil war that the diamonds won? Were the diamonds created, or were they "born?" was some other species dominant before the gems took over? Are there other native species besides gems on the planet? All these questions, and we'll most likely never see them answered.
>>
>>736478774
Pearls are an oyster's or clam's response to an irritant like a grain of sand. They build up layers of material around it so it doesn't scratch their sensitive flesh.
>>
>>736479323
sorry meant for >>736479139
>>
>>736465370
i've never watched it because I assume it's shit.
>>
>>736479524
Thats a terrible reason not to watch something, but hey i"m a hypocrite
>>
>>736479435
It's basically solid mollusk smegma.
>>
>>736479431
A shame.

>>736479482
I never realized how autistic bismuth was until right now, anon. That's almost poetic.

>>736479616
>wearing it around your neck
>forcefully stealing smegma from sea creatures
>>
>>736479435

Ty anon for the info
>>
File: rebeccasugar2.jpg (72KB, 701x468px) Image search: [Google]
rebeccasugar2.jpg
72KB, 701x468px
>>736465370
I'm pretty sure anything that's made by a feminist SJW kike that looks like this one is going to be terrible, guaranteed.

It's only in the mainstream because it's just the kind of poison those who rub hands together like to condone!
>>
File: readb.jpg (96KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
readb.jpg
96KB, 540x540px
>>736479431
The goyim know

SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
>>736477993
dudes tumblr is down, give source faggot
>>
>>736465370
Everybody has different opinions. All art is objective
>inb4; only siths speak in absolutes
>>
File: rom8.jpg (89KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
rom8.jpg
89KB, 800x533px
>>736479972
>>
File: veygif.gif (191KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
veygif.gif
191KB, 60x60px
>>736479972
>>
actually enjoyable characters you want to learn more about
except pearl but i think this thread so far has done a good job of saying why it's okay
>>
File: oh well.png (111KB, 356x223px) Image search: [Google]
oh well.png
111KB, 356x223px
>>736480369
What?..even the Aqua bitch is better? Aka lapis
>>
ballbusting art WHEN
>>
File: 055.png (150KB, 576x507px) Image search: [Google]
055.png
150KB, 576x507px
>>736480038
I already said i found both on rule34pahealnet go check for updates (maybe they added more). Some say garabatoz is the artist but i haven't found shit so far. When i visit the pixiv site i just find chinese shit.

You wanker
>>
It would be fine if the show didn't have hidden political messages. I can't confirm this but I heard CN told Rebbeca Sugar to cut that political shit. An example of this shit is when Lapis and Peridot live in the barn and Steven's uncle comes and kicks them out. He comes in, an old white guy in an outdated plane with outdated views. He wants to kick them out because they are aliens and he doesn't know them. They have a thanksgiving style dinner to make it better and he lets them stay because they were thrown out of their homes and yada yada. It also aired during the election.
>>
>>736480718
Never you fuck
>>
>>736480718
fak off
>>
>>736480883
the writers are liberal as fuck, what did you expect?
>>
Make the barn great again LOL
>>
Not possible
>>
File: 1498025668656.png (682KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1498025668656.png
682KB, 729x1032px
>>736465370
connie is p hot
>>
File: crazyukrainiankid.jpg (39KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
crazyukrainiankid.jpg
39KB, 448x545px
So many dubs

Unnoticed
>>
>>736481596
Little brown girls, mang.
>>
File: 1474621049475.jpg (17KB, 540x440px) Image search: [Google]
1474621049475.jpg
17KB, 540x440px
>>736480883
>>736481250
>realizing this
>realizing you were paying more attention to the bastard pumpkin
>realizing you were paying more attention to the main character almost dying violently

>>736481627
>letting someone else check my digits
>being a faggot
>>
File: 1497579120347.gif (1021KB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
1497579120347.gif
1021KB, 200x163px
>>736481596

>*Notices sexual exploitation by pearl

wow pearl is a pimp
>>
I dont watch childrens shows.
>>
>>736481813
So lapis is the native american
and peridot the mexican midget?
>>
File: 35011.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
35011.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>736482054
>>
>>736465370
Has decent porn
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.