[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The latest polls show that a large number of US soldiers are

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

File: army.jpg (178KB, 900x618px) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
178KB, 900x618px
The latest polls show that a large number of US soldiers are muslims.
Do you really think these people will protect you when shit hits the fan?
If there ever was a time for a well armed militia it's now, yet the liberal media and left wing extremists are pushing hard to get rid of our guns.

It's time to wake up before it is too late.
>>
>>736459695
Those are Sikhs, not Mudslimes.
>>
There is literally no difference between getting a vaccination for a disease you might get and owning a firearm to protect your family and friends from a crime you might be a victim to.
>>
>>736459784
fuckin thanks /thread
>>
>>736459784
Does it really matter what kind they are?
>>
>>736459695
Submit brotha. Its coming and no amount of ammunition or resistance can stop it.
>>
>>736459873
Sikhs are Indian. why would they go with the muslims?
>>
Sikhs or not, they should adhere to the US military wear and appearance.
What if that towel get stuck crawling in a small tube or something and everyone gets blown to bits?
>>
>>736459873
>spent literally hundreds of years fighting against muslims
>hurr durr they r same thing
You're stupid.
>>
File: 1497650736842.jpg (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1497650736842.jpg
23KB, 500x294px
>>736459695
oh look, this thread again
>>
File: 116.jpg (50KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
116.jpg
50KB, 750x500px
Religion of peace, by blowing up schools and beheading prisoners.
>>
>>736459873
considering how Sikhs have been at war with Islam for ever...yeah, it kind of does.
>>
>>736459695

If by "large amount" you mean "same percentage as normally found in the US as a whole" then yeah.
>>
File: 1474831039997.gif (2MB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1474831039997.gif
2MB, 190x190px
>>736459873
>being this stupid
>>
File: 419.jpg (29KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
419.jpg
29KB, 242x242px
>>
>>736460533
Not true.
Sikhs have been at war with all kinds of religions.
You see, India was conquered by the Brits and everyone, regardless of religion, was lumped together. Before that India was a beautiful mix of multiple cultures and religions.
Sikhs have mostly been killing innocent Hindus. Muslims, Christians, Taoists and Jews are just one page in the enormously large and horrible book that is Sikh genocide.
>>
>>736459873
Sikhs are bros and don't you forget it
>>
>>736459695

Those are Sikhs you fucking retard.
>>
sikhs you stupid fucking fuck
>>
>>736459695
>The latest polls show that a large number of US soldiers are muslims.

>the total percentage of muslims in the military is between .6% and .25%

there are literally more pagans in the military than there are Muslims. you're making a point that isn't there.
>>
>>736459695
Sikh (the guys in your pic) have a history of being tortured, executed, and massacred for refusing to convert to islam.
They're also bro as fuck and are all about charity work and tolerance. They believe that no one religion has a legitimate claim to absolute truth, but they also don't look down on people of other religions. And those men would ABSOLUTELY protect you when the shit hits the fan. They'll be the first ones in the room to rush the shooter, because their faith requires them to be "Soldier Saints".
>>
>>736460992
Fine, I might have made an error with the picture itself.
Look beyond that and at the facts.
There are approximately 87 000 muslims (extremists?) in the US military service.
Imagine these people getting their hands on an aircraft carrier, fighter jets, tanks, nukes and all the other of the worlds most advanced tactical weaponry.
>>
File: 1247594829870.jpg (112KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1247594829870.jpg
112KB, 390x390px
>>736460834
Stay off Breitbart.
>>
>>736460152
>What if that towel get stuck crawling in a small tube or something and everyone gets blown to bits?

if they were ever in a situation where that was a worry, they'd either be wearing a helmet, or they'd take that shit off. seriously do you have any military experience?
>>
>>736461153
this. i'm always saddened to read about these guys getting mistaken for muslim and being attacked.

fantastic people who truly believe in actually helping through kindness and charity.
>>
>>736460152
>they should adhere to the US military wear and appearance.
Those turbans actually are approved uniform items.
>>
>>736461250
Yes, I've done military service.
I know the negroes don't have to shave because of "bumps". Every single black soldier complains about that and now they are running around looking like fucking Elvises.
I truly think that all military personnel should be forced to have the same wear and appearance. This towel thing was something Obongo decided, maybe Trump will reverse it.
>>
>>736461426
I think his point was that the military changed the rules to allow head wraps and bears for Sikhs because it's religious in nature.
>>
2.2 million active and reserve military.
Less than 6k Muslims.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>736461368
They are note fantastic people.
They are extremists. Most of the people they kill are other Indians because they don't believe in the same shit they.
The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend.
>>
>>736461204
>fighter jets
there have been studies done showing arabs make shitty pilots. Poor eyesight and learning ability due to most everyone marrying their cousins.
>>
>>736461551
>Yes, I've done military service.
Did you do a full enlistment of active military service? or did you get dropped 6 months in? or worse are you in the national guard reserves?

>I know the negroes don't have to shave because of "bumps"

some of them don't have to shave because if they do so too frequently they'll start bleeding from their face. it's not bumps and it's not just nig nogs. whites (mostly italians) and slav whites get shave chits too.

>This towel thing was something Obongo decided, maybe Trump will reverse it.

yeah, and it was based on jews being allowed to wear yamakas, which was a Bush decision.

>fucking Elvises.

got it, you're 14 and watched Generation Kill one too many times.
>>
>>736462038
We brought down two of your towers easily enough.
>>
>>736461723
>Most of the people they kill are other Indians because they don't believe in the same shit they.
Are you talking about the muslims slaughtering Sikh? Or Sikh defending british military bases from Pashtuns? Can you link a story about Sikh slaughtering civilians? Because don't think you can. I could link several articles about muslims ordering the extermination of Sikh.
>>
>>736459695
Those aren't Muslims, ya dummy. Those are Sikhs.
>>
>>736462391
Read "The Bleeding Punjab: A Report to the Nation,"
>>
>>736462532
aw man
you fucking dare play hooky
now you're going to suffer the consequences
you never take the bait. ever. RIP my nigguh
>>
>>736459881
I will die fighting you subhuman faggots first.
>>
>>736459695
It's possible, though those guys look like Sikhs. The most awarded group in ww2 were the Jappos, so...
>>
>>736459695
>latest polls show that a large number
How accurate and specific! I'm terribly worried now!
Faggot
>>
File: 234324654574585685.png (50KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
234324654574585685.png
50KB, 500x498px
>>
>>736462745
I thought it was Australians.
I was told that but an Aussie that the most they send the most people to help the war effort.
They killed the most and lost the most yet are mostly forgotten in history by the rest of the world.
The US was late on the ball but the Aussies are really who saved the world. They apparently take that very seriously as well.
>>
>>736459784
same thing
>>
>>736462672
>"Contrary to their loud claims, the Khalistani terrorists have nothing to do with the aspirations or interests of ordinary Punjabi people or even the Sikh masses"
I think you just un-proved your point.
>>
>>736461204
>There are approximately 87 000 muslims (extremists?) in the US military service

1. there are 1.4 MILLION people in the military.

2. there are only around 6,000 self identifying muslims in them military right now.

>Imagine these people getting their hands on an aircraft carrier, fighter jets, tanks, nukes and all the other of the worlds most advanced tactical weaponry.

you really think that just because someone has access to advanced weapons and materiel that they can use it? really? and an aircraft carrier? it takes a bare minimum of 1,000 specifically trained people just to operate a carrier, with 3,000 being optimal, and that's not including the air squadrons. if you think we're at risk of having a carrier STOLEN from us you're a moron.
>>
The latest polls show that a large number of US soldiers are idiots.
Do you really think these people will protect you when shit hits the fan?

It's time to wake up before it is too late.
>>
File: 1237315667097.jpg (108KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1237315667097.jpg
108KB, 500x333px
>>736462672
That's about Sikh nationalists killing everybody, including other Sikhs. And it's safe to say no Sikh nationalist will be joining the military of ANOTHER country.
>>
>>736463189
Fine, and ISIS has nothing to do with Islam
>>
>>736461723
>tfw the only extremists in this thread are white guys with too much time on their hands.
>>
>>736460152
This is adhering, unfortunately
>>
File: nixon.jpg (11KB, 220x266px) Image search: [Google]
nixon.jpg
11KB, 220x266px
>>736463201
That's not what the independent sources says, but sure, believe everything the government feeds you.
Pic related is not a crook.
>>
File: 1324616516003.jpg (102KB, 600x1323px) Image search: [Google]
1324616516003.jpg
102KB, 600x1323px
>>
>>736463268
False equivalence.
The Sikh teachings do not advocate war, nor do they teach that the Sikh should subjugate others and rule over them. They don't belong in the same category with the abrahamic faiths.
>>
>>736463542
is 6k an unbelievable number?

sounds reasonable out of over 1 mil, and compared to the current population of muslim per capita in the country. not that anon, nor care about checking sources. just saying.
>>
>>736461250
Kek
>>
>>736463788
Islam is THE religion of peace.
The Christian God loves everyone (yeah, read what happened to the poor Egyptians)
Religion is not reasonable and neither is religious people.
>>
>>736459695
>Bill Clinton is gonna come for your guns, buy them now while you can!
>Dem majority is coming for your guns, buy them now while you can!
>Obama is gonna come for your guns, buy them now while you can!
>Hillary will come for your guns, buy, buy them now while you can!
>Dem minority is coming for your guns (lol), buy them now while you can!
This message brought to you by the NRA.
>>
>>736463542
>independent sources

so you gonna link to those independent sources?
>>
>>736464065
>christian god
>egyptians

that was actually the Jewish god. Old Testament and New Testament are a bit different.
>>
>>736464127
I don't out my sources. I am actually a journalist for a large and reputable paper.
>>
>>736464082
This is so true. When will people realize party lines are just tricking them into supporting the establishment?
>>
>>736464065
Bahai seems pretty reasonable.
>>
>>736464176
The Bible is the Bible.
There is also plenty of stories that the committee didn't think was good enough to make it. Still considered holy texts, just not good enough to make into the book, imagine that.
>>
>>736464065
When I think "religion of peace" I think of Buddhists. Not that they haven't had their share of violence in the past, just that the current iteration of the religion does a lot better job of being peaceful than pretty much everyone else. Also that "what happened to the poor Egyptians" is complete fiction. Archeology has blown enough holes in that story to fill the Albert Hall.
>>
>>736464259
To be fair, it is a billion dollar industry and if people stopped buying guns the American economy would go down the drains and the US would become Mexico. Whether you believe in the gun laws or not, it should be your patriotic duty to buy some.
>>
>>736464246
>I don't out my sources. I am actually a journalist for a large and reputable paper.

And I'm a well paid scientist.

also my experience in the military reflects the pentagon statistics pretty well, over the course of 7 years I've only met 3 muslims.

here's a better question for you to ask: what purpose would the pentagon have in lying about muslims in the military?
>>
>>736459873
Are clinically retarded? Those fucks were Deus Vulting before it was cool.
>>
>>736464246
>I am actually a journalist for a large and reputable paper.

so then you gonna link to an article or something.

oh and to quote an earlier post:

>The latest polls show that a large number of US soldiers are muslims.

if it's a poll it's available to the public you mouthbreather
>>
>>736464455
I agree with that with on exception, the Dalai Lama.
When the Lama was in charge the all the poor farmers had to give up pretty much everything they made to support the holy people.
If they didn't they would be beaten or killed. It was pretty horrible.

China taking over Nepal was good for a lot of poor people but really bad for the wealthy and "top tier" people. That's why you have Steven Seagal and the likes campaigning for the Lamas to get back rule (they have the money and do all of the propaganda).
The world is never black or white and always in a gray-scale.
But yeah, Buddism is pretty cool. Pretty much live your life, do good things, focus on yourself, don't value yourself on material things, expand your mind. And oh yeah, there is no God or "holier than though"-character, there is only you so make sure you are happy with who you are and you will be fine.
>>
>>736460834
Do you even know what you are talking about
Sikh gurus died saving hindus from muslims
>>
>>736465090
Yeah, I will link my article on 4chan and be ostracized for being part of a racist community.
I've been in the game long enough to know when to be anonymous.
>>
>>736465269
I'm Indian so yeah.
Indian history is always seen as through British eyes.
To the victor belongs the spoils I suppose.
>>
>>736459695

1) those are Sikhs not Muslims. Literally two different religions. Hindus are also brown and yet Pakistan (Muslim) and India (Hindu) want to nuke each other into non-existence. Being brown=/= being Muslim

2) a "large number". Like what? A few hundred maybe? At every military base I've ever been to there are zero (0) regular Islamic services at the chapels. If you were a Muslim you'd have to use a building that is OBVIOUSLY a church to pray, or like a "common room" or some shit. There is absolutely no emphasis on Islam in the military. Every single chaplain I've ever seen is a Christian.

3) you are a massive faggot and need to choke on a cock already and get rid of yourself.
>>
File: 213.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
What we should be afraid of is the priests.
These guys gets the rank of captain without any officer training or combat experience what so ever.
They can order entire battalions to their deaths based on some lines in a little book.
>>
>>736459695
The latest polls show that posting a picture lf Sikh while shit-talking Muslims is still a highly effective trolling technique.
>>
>>736465368
well here's the thing: if you were employed by a "large and reputable paper." you probably wouldn't have called it a "paper" and it wouldn't be hard to find the aforementioned article

plus there's still the whole "its a poll" and you're acting like some confidential source handed you this horseshit info.
>>
>>736465963
>They can order entire battalions to their deaths based on some lines in a little book.

... not sure if trolling...
>>
>>736459695
the fuck ? Im a mudslime and I would die fighting for Great Britain the very country which protects me and the English people and for any worthless faggot that thinks like you
>>
>>736466367
Too bad we voted you out, mate.
>>
>>736466479
Im not going anywhere you pleb, im staying right here faggit i dont think you can do anything either unless you get someone like mosley in kek. Fuck sharia too incase you think im one of those extremists
>>
>>736466720
Don't worry, I have plenty of friends who are mussies, as long as your not of those Afs I have no problem with you.
If you ever around Romford hit me up
>>
>>736459695
Those are sikhs you moron
>>
>>736465737
alright, here's to catch you up on the thread:

1. OP can't and doesn't really want to tell the difference between Sikhs and Muslims

2. OPs "large number" comes from his hidden "source" that he won't reveal because he's "actually a journalist for a large and reputable paper."

3. OP is probably 16 and scared of the big bad world.
>>
>>736465269
This
>>
>>736461153
This right here. Read a book Op. Sikhs are based as fuck.
>>
>>736467072
yeah i cant stand those type of people, i actually plan on joining the army in a few years loads of muslims tell me they 'kill our muslims in afghanistan' yeah setting busses on fire and killing innocents we should protect them even though they're muslim huh bullshit i say, and for sure east midlands here though
>>
>>736459695
Post the "latest poll"
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.