[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the NK situation?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_9268.jpg (2MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9268.jpg
2MB, 1936x1936px
Thoughts on the NK situation?
>>
>>736459393
They technically took out an American. We as a country cannot let that shit slide.....not saying fucking war but I mean there has to be consequences
>>
>>736459524
I'm thinking probably some strategic missiles?
>>
>>736459613
Trump is gonna have to suck china's dick or Putin's dick so we can take their current leader out...
>>
>>736459524
>they
I'm sure it was 5 junior officers with some clubs in a back alley. They feed their own people to dogs so at least they were nice about it. When china gets sick of their shit; the country will collapse.

Or we could go with your idea and force south Korea to take a nuke. I'm totally sure that wouldn't disrupt a world where superpowers are at peace.
>>
naaa this fucker was stupid for going there in the first place, then stealing a poster? You get what ever they want to do to you.

This is on him.
I feel bad for his parents,

TL:DR Dont go to dictatorships. If you get stranded there, dont fuck with the natives.
>>
He's not really dead, that's just a cover story. He was actually a deep cover operative for the CIA. He was infiltrated and exfiltrated by Denis Rodman.
>>
he died in america. he lived just fine in NK for like a year, and within a few days of arriving in america, died.
really makes you think
>>
>>736459868
Putin offered up Assad once. Not saying he could definitely offer NK regime but who knows
>>
>>736459877
Fair enough to imprison him but beating the shit out of him til he's a vegatable seems a bit much
>>
lol this guy literally went into a coma a few days after he realized he had to do 15 years of hard labor in North Korea just cause he did something extremely stupid. He literally lost the will to live.
>>
>>736460455
Don't be stupid anon. That is the story the NK offer. Autopsy disagreed and showed head trauma.
>>
>>736460453
17 years hard labor is a bit much, You are in their fucked up country you get their fucked up justice.
>>
>go to dangerous country
>break laws
>waaaaaa consequences
Murrica
>>
>>736460701
I disagree, as an American Citizen you should be protected by the weight of the US. Other countries should have to respect that.

Even Romans had the protection of the empire.....
>>
>>736460941
This
>>
>>736460757

Agree.
American here, I had to travel to a dicey country for work
and you better believe I kept my nose clean.
NK is evil...and the dude should have known better.
>>
>>736460572
Otto Warmbier's family declines autopsy as Trump says death is 'total disgrace'

there was no internal autopsy and the external one did not show head trauma
>>
>>736460941
so hypothetically, if i was from a country where murder was legal, and came to america, i should be allowed to murder?
your logic is shit
>>
>>736460941
Go to Mexico and try this shit. Straight up Federalie extortion.
>>
Trump talked all that shit about Obama and his dealing with NK...how thats he's in charge we get the very same thing results as Obama.

Trump gonna go over that invisible wall he's builting
>>
>>736461207
I don't agree with the guy you're talking to but...

If that country is way stronger and more threatening than America; yes.

Might equals right.

That's why america's so neat. we're slightly more moral than our power should allow for.
>>
>>736461207
No. Theoretically, if some government stops you they have to consider you are an American before deciding beating you to death is the proper punishment...
>>
>>736461185
confirmed

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/20/health/otto-warmbier-autopsy/index.html

>"This pattern of brain injury is usually seen as result of cardiopulmonary arrest where blood supply to the brain is inadequate for a period of time, resulting in the death of brain tissue," Dr. Daniel Kanter said last week.

found that though in the same article. Doctors can only speculate though....
>>
File: 7_16.jpg (63KB, 668x343px) Image search: [Google]
7_16.jpg
63KB, 668x343px
>>
>>736461568
you think one country should, SHOULD, as in have an obligation, to allow stronger countries to trample all over them? cuck.
>>736461575
yes, that is the case, but SHOULD you be afforded rights in another country simply because of where you are from? no, there is no moral justification. there may be practical justifications, e.g. if some ethiopian was in his situation no one would care, but morally, logically, there is no obligation.
>>
>>736461821
i dont get Aussie humor...FREE FRITZ
>>
>>736460701

Good thing they only sentenced him to 15 years, not 17.. Whew.
>>
Nuke 'em
>>
>>736459524
The retard went over there, despite everyone warning him not to, then fucked around and broke their laws. He suffered the consequences as dictated by their justice system.

You don't have to like or agree with their laws, you can think it's cruel and draconian, but their laws are their laws. If you break them, this is what happens. It's his own damn fault. We shouldn't punish another country for enforcing their laws, even if they are shitty laws.
>>
File: 1303161078990.jpg (186KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1303161078990.jpg
186KB, 1920x1200px
>>736459393
>Thoughts on the NK situation?

Let them be.

S. Korea has an economy 40x as large and a larger population with more advanced technology. Let them cowboy (or Hwarang) the fuck up and protect themselves.

China is interested in peace in the region. They won't let him invade the 2nd best Korea.

Let the chubby little man rule his peasant kingdom and slaughter his people in peace. It's not our job to fight him-- he's already contained.

Back off and let him wreak havoc in his own realm.

America first!
America first!
It will be only America first!
>>
>>736461308
corrupt governments tend not to respect laws
>>
>>736461859
>you think one country should, SHOULD, as in have an obligation, to allow stronger countries to trample all over them? cuck.

I can't think of any way to be more cuck'd than to have your country destroyed because you can't keep your shit together.
>>
File: 1497910141229.jpg (61KB, 539x531px) Image search: [Google]
1497910141229.jpg
61KB, 539x531px
>>
>>736461987
Yeah, i feel you. jokes aren't supposed to make you horny.
>>
>>736462510
NK isnt about to be destroyed lmao, if you think some random college kid is worth starting ww3 over, you're delusional. they could do this over and over, nothing would happen, just more words.
>>
>>736461568
>>736460941
>...
Kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>736462804
We can punish without war. Look at Cuba that place never developed cause of the embargo.
>>
>>736462804
You changed the argument.

>you think one country should, SHOULD, as in have an obligation, to allow stronger countries to trample all over them? cuck.

Stay on topic, shit stick.
>>
so many of these posts are assuming he actually did anything wrong. do you think he really tried to steal a propaganda poster to join the ohio skull and bones chapter for a nine thousand dollar used car and the honor of his christian congregation? and then he got botulisim and took a sleeping pill? fucking retards.
>>
>>736463086
its on video anon
>>
>>736462974
and nk isnt about to develop either. they dont care.
>>736462993
i didnt, you implied that not cucking to more powerful nations will get you destroyed, i proved you wrong
>>
File: north korean computer.jpg (136KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
north korean computer.jpg
136KB, 900x738px
the computer isn't even on
>>
>>736462974
>Look at Cuba that place never developed cause of the embargo.

And communism.
And being spics n niggers too.

Embargo
+communism
+chock full of mud people
= poverty
>>
>>736463501
cubans are literally niggers, but good on them for their white part keeping all that shit from the 50's running.
>>
>>736463187
>i didnt, you implied that not cucking to more powerful nations will get you destroyed, i proved you wrong

Point out where i said North Korea would be destroyed over this. Your statement was a blanket statement that i responded to. I stated that:

>If you would blindly confront things that were more powerful than you every chance you get; you will eventually fall through your own fault.

This is why diplomacy is a thing.
>>
>>736459393
Fuck. His. Chad. White. Privileged. Ass.
He deserved it
>>
>>736459524
Like kidnap his wife and kid? They never leave NK.
>>
>>736464255
He looked more like a Derek to me.

Also: fuck his mental illness privileges.
>>
>>736464224
the overarching topic of this entire thread is north korea, it was implied when you said
>I can't think of any way to be more cuck'd than to have your country destroyed because you can't keep your shit together.
the context of the previous replies implied that not keeping your shit together is referring to a weaker country treating foreigners from stronger countries without special treatment.
this:
>If you would blindly confront things that were more powerful than you every chance you get; you will eventually fall through your own fault.
is something you said just now, not earlier. in response to it, i say again, NK isnt going to fail over this - they didnt give a shit he was american, they locked him up, treated him like shit, and probably only sent him back so they wouldnt need to waste time disposing of his body. the fact he was american was irrelevent (i.e. blindly confront things that were more powerful than you), yet they arent going to fail over it. they're going to carry on carrying on.
>>
File: Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg (43KB, 552x750px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg
43KB, 552x750px
>>736460049
>>
>>736459877
>Huffington Post

Stop being a fucking retard. He didn't steal anything, the Koreans wanted him as a bargaining chip, and whilst bringing him to the brink of death through oxygen deprivation, they accidently killed him and tried to cover it up as disease.
>>
>>736460154
more like, they tortured the fuck out of him, fucked up, and shipped their immently-dead hot mess to us. They fucked up while torturing an american and shipped him back to us as soon as they knew he was dying because they didn't want to deal with his death.if that isn't the biggest fucking slap in the face then I don't know what is. NK cannot be allowed to do this shit and they must be dealt with.
>>
>>736460941
romans lived in rome. when romans went to Carthage or Yuan China they got fucked.
>>
>>736459393

what about the NK guards? they were just doing their job. why didn't Otto comply? He was breaking their laws. He got what he deserved.
>>
>>736461859
>should
not so much 'should' as it is 'what are you going to do about it, punk'. if they can't fight back, then yeah, they better take our shit.
>>
>>736460453
Thats a norm in third wirld countries. You going to jail means open season on your bones and your ass. Not kidding.
>>
When your white privilige can't protect you outside of murica lol. If only this happened to more of you racist pink losers
>>
>>736465389
You sound like a cuck tbh
>>
>>736459393
he knew the rules
>>
>>736459393
I feel bad for the Comakorean, but I'm not sure the rotten vegetable is worth going to war over.
>>
For the record, there never was and currently isn't any evidence of physical abuse against him. Please stop posting lies. This is public knowledge.
>>
>>736464755
>so hypothetically, if i was from a country where murder was legal, and came to america, i should be allowed to murder?
your logic is shit

That's what you said and where i entered a conversation with you at. Nothing was ever said about north korea between us, you gay retard. I even said

>I don't agree with the guy you're talking to but...

Go satisfy your urge to be emotional with someone else.
>>
>>736460941
>>736460941
Just because you're an American you think that everything and anything you do is okay? Not only is whatever you do fine, but you should be allowed to do it anywhere, anytime, for no other reason than you want to?

That's retarded. The United States imprisons more people by total and by capita than any other nation on Earth. If you fuck with the laws of a fucked up nation you get fucked. Don't go to the DPRNK: problem solved.
>>
>>736465085
>He didn't steal anything, the Koreans wanted him as a bargaining chip, and whilst bringing him to the brink of death through oxygen deprivation, they accidently killed him and tried to cover it up as disease.
This
/thread
>>
>>736465865
>and per capita

I'm also retarded.
>>
>>736465409
>trying to justify aggressive imperialism
if you go to a country, you follow their laws, you agree to that when you enter their borders. as this situation demonstrates, being an american doesnt exempt you from that.
>>736465132
going to war over, lets be honest, an idiot (going to NK in the first place, then breaking their laws) is a terrible idea. if you dont want to have your life ruined by north koreans, dont go to north korea. it works for billions of people.
>>736465741
oh im so sorry for not being able to tell people apart on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>736465132
Ok Buddy calm down and call your congressman
>>
>>736465560
Agreed, you don't pull on superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind and you don't mess around with Pajama Sam. WTF would anyone want to visit that bassakward country in the first place. Be glad he came home and STFU. Next time to go to Disneyland.
>>
>>736459393

In all honesty it sucks for his family and him. His future was deleted over a stupid mistake. But at the same time he's an adult and he made his bed so he had to sleep in it. Nothing any of us can do about it. You can't fix other people's problems that they create for themselves. So we just have to move on and learn from his mistake.
>>
>>736465865
might makes right, nigger
proof: I'm stronger than you and I called you a nigger. What are you going to do about it, cuck?
>>
>>736465865
Well, while I agree he did an extremely stupid thing, the civilized thing to do is to extradite a criminal to serve their time in their country. But this is North Korea we are talking about, and that isn't going to happen.

But, when crimes are committed by whites in other white countries they always return their criminals to serve their sentence in their own country.
>>
>>736459393
the niggest !
what a returd , go to north korea and cry and pray in courtroom LOL
no normal human go to north korea !

mayyy nigger ! wank me a river and eat a handfull peenuts
>>
>>736462310
Completely his fault for going to a country controlled by a maniacal dictator

That said, and in all fairness, we aren't 100% sure he actually stole any posters or anything. North Korea has essentially no diplomatic ties with the United States, so getting anything done has to be via political leverage, ie. hostages. Don't you think they'd be willing to kidnap an innocent American, force a confession out of them and use them as bargaining chips? Seems like a suitable option to me, from the perspective of somebody trying to successfully run a totalitarian dictatorship like NK, at least in the short term (this may or may not end well for them though).
>>
>>736459393
Fuck him. He's a dumb cunt. He and anyone like him need to be put in a coma.
>>
>>736466152
>Well, while I agree he did an extremely stupid thing, the civilized thing to do is to extradite a criminal to serve their time in their country. But this is North Korea we are talking about, and that isn't going to happen.
if someone in america rapes someone, but they're from the middle east (reminder, they don't really care about rape), should they be sent back to the middle east to receive their 'punishment?'
>>
>>736465943
>oh im so sorry for not being able to tell people apart on an anonymous imageboard

Even when they tell it to you? Maybe you should be sorry you can't stop shitting opinions no one cares about out of your fucked up face.
>>
>>736459524
consequences will never be the same anon!
>>
That poorly written forced confession was pretty fucked up though. Also it's impossible to tell it's him in video.

As shitty as it seems, he willingly went there for whatever reason. Anyone who plans a trip to NK knows full well what they're about over there.

It still feels like a spit in the face, even in canada.
>>
>>736466085

That's too reasonable. Fuck off!
>>
>>736466326
the first i heard of it was in your last post fuckwit. funny how you've completely changed the topic of the conversation as well now when you saw it wasnt going in your favour. im done talking to you now
>>
really think about the kind of people who go to north korea. they aren't doing it because there's tourist attractions over there, because of the weather, the food, etc. they're doing it so they can come back and say "i went to north korea.'
the danger of north korea, and the subsequent bragging rights of having done it, is the only tourist attraction anyone cares about. he knew full well what he was getting into, what was at stake. not saying its right, objectively he didnt deserve to die or be sentenced to 15 years hard labour, but he knew what he was getting into, took a gamble he wouldnt be caught, and lost the gamble.
even if you think he didnt steal a poster and thats fake, he still took the risk of entering a country like north korea.
>>
>>736463086
Fucking retard
>>
>>736467021
this
>>
>>736465416
This. Fuck them all. May brown and yellow live forever!
>>
>>736466086
I'm not the guy you're replying to but holy shit do you sound like an insufferable 15 yo cunt
>>
>>736467021
Also, those people always seem to test how far they can go, taking illegal pictures and such. I guess they believe it's all a joke and nothing bad will happen anyways because they're just tourists.
>>
>>736466802
i bet 20 bucks you read this, twat. Never once did i change the conversation. You admitted you fucked up and i called you out for taking so long to do so. Closing the thread now so feel free to kill yourself all alone.
>>
>>736462387
/this finally someone with a level head.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.