[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are many (not all) Russian people so serious during daily

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_3365.jpg (973KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3365.jpg
973KB, 2448x3264px
Why are many (not all) Russian people so serious during daily life? Like, during work and walking around but as soon as they are at home they are talkative and happy.

I've been told it's strange to smile at strangers in Russia and makes you look simple/ mentally ill.
Is this bullshit? or do people just act like robots until they get home?
>>
total BS. Been to Moscow and people are cheerful and smiling. I heard that myth about "Russians think smiling means you're retarded", but it was not the case. I don't if it's like that outside the city, but Moscow is a nice and welcoming place to visit as a tourist.
>>
It doesn't make you look mentally ill as long as you have a reason to smile at strangers.
>>
File: images (36).jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
8KB, 290x174px
>>736288859
-The Great El Kumquatay
>>
>>736289014

That's what I thought, but I have been to 3 Russian cities now and still notice the trend. I wonder if it's because I was noticeably foreign dressed. I agree though, Moscow has a completely different vibe.
>>
File: 83a.jpg (82KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
83a.jpg
82KB, 640x960px
>>736288859

i smiled at a russian girl and she let me pound her raw behind a dumpster and i dont even know russian
>>
>>736288859
is Russia like a free country? or is it facist? I don't understand the political situation
I'm pretty sure it's free, like you can go there and not get gulaged but it's still not a democracy
>>
>>736289271

The impression I got was... before was awful and now it is not as awful... so the population keep a strong leader and turn a blind eye to his faults.
>>
>>736289271
Much like America then, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7UMdniHWkI

Russia is nothing special, much safer than America and most of Europe IMO.
>>
Arent you talking about mein Deutsches Volk hier?
Never seen a slav working in my life
>>
Russian here, live in Moscow, AMA
>>
>>736289271
its pretty free as long as you're not gay or against the government or any of its actions.
>>
Scandinavian-Russian girl here.

It's just genetics to not trust anybody.
>>
>>736289825
so hookers into watersports, easy to find or did trump just get them because he's super rich?
>>
>>736288859
it's almost like different cultures behave differently to each other, who knew?
>>
>>736289990
As I know, it's pretty easy to find hooker in Russia, I often see ads offering me one, maybe some of them are into peeing
>>
>>736289825>>736289958
So is it a distrust thing? You only trust those you know in your close circle?
>>
>>736288859
because life is shit in russia
>>
>>736290123
yeah, and it's like they got a different word for everything!
>>
>>736288859
Russians are the most pessimistic people I've ever met. They never smile but they only smile if they have something to smile about - if something is funny, or if someone does something nice, etc. They don't smile just to be pleasant. They think you're making fun of them if you smile at them for no reason.

To them, they've lived such hard, shit lives that they rarely have something to smile about. Everyone is out for themselves, from the top down. I went to Moscow and grabbed a cab one time for business. The cab (if you could call the avocado green rectangle I was in a Cab) driver said "Ah, American, eh? Why you come to Moscow? Moscow shit. Nothing good here. Cold, poor. Only people with money are Powerful or Criminal.

I've never met a more indifferent people. The only plus side to there was the amount of Street Kids they had. Girls and Boys as young as 10 who will crowd around you asking for money. They're especially prevalent in St. Petersburg. But the girls know whats up, and for what basically amounts to $100 or $150, you can take a couple of girls back to your hotel and do whatever you want to them, no condom, and no judgment from the hotel staff. It's like Cambodia, but you have cute slavic girls instead of pan-faced gooks.
>>
>>736290282
That's true for everyone I know. People, if they are walking alone, usually show zero emotions. If you ever been in Moscow Metro in rush hour, you would see the entire crowd of deadpans
>>
File: trumpwhore.jpg (207KB, 1278x1794px) Image search: [Google]
trumpwhore.jpg
207KB, 1278x1794px
>>736289990
They're into whatever you pay for. Most women in Russia are whores. They'll literally sell their adult children off to western strangers as mail order brides. They make it seem all legit by making you come to the country to meet their family a few times (basically to demonstrate you have enough money to pay).

It's how Melinia married Trump. She was a hooker, and catered to high-profile clients.

And yes, I know, she's Slovenian. Which Slovenians will say isn't russian. But it's old soviet and it's definitely slavic, and all slavs are basically russian. A bunch of beady-eyed soul-less pricks.
>>
>>736288859
Why would you smile to a stranger? Fuck strangers.
>>
>>736290543

I see, is it also professional for people selling things to also be deadpan? In my country people smile and are welcoming to customers in order to sell.
>>
Germans are like this too. If you smile or say hello at a stranger they'll generally scowl at you or look extremely confused/startled.

I don't get it, but *shrug* that's just the way they are.
>>
>>736290443
i too have heard that if you like the younger girls, but don't like non-white girls, russia, and particularly russia outside the big cities, is the way to go... but don't you run the risk they *really* know whats up and extort you afterwards to avoid decades in the gulag?
>>
>>736290443

Being Russian myself, I concur with this gentleman. Although, with the younger people the picture is not so gloomy: they're mostly cheerful, more or less happy and smiling. In a nutshell, for the older people, the reason for this gloom and bitterness is that they miss the Soviet Union, where the government did all the thinking, and you didn't have to worry much. When it went down, a lot of opportunities rose, but people who were used to a dogmatic and old way of thinking couldn't adapt, hence the bitterness, malice, and poverty.
>>
>>736290791
Hm, in that case that depends on person who is working, and a shop. Usually I meet deadpans, but sometimes cashier can even have a joke about something. But generally, the more is salary, the less they look like deadpans. In Starbucks, for example, its hard to see one
>>
>>736291048>>736291134

Interesting perspective. People want to live with less freedoms because due to a mix of pride and simple ease.

And what do you guys think about the whole 'fortress mentality' that many Russians hold. The idea that all the surrounding countries are constantly trying to undermine Russia. I didn't experience it in Moscow/ Peters but in the other cities people seemed suspicious when they heard me speak english.
>>
>>736289825
capitalist american pig here Why does the radio music in russia sounds like shitty pop music from the 80's?
>>
>>736291828

Because it's shit, man. As simple as that.
>>
>>736291643
Well you have to take into account the fact that russia has no warm sea ports well atleast year round it doesn't. No warm sea ports no trade soo russia being russia it wants to expand and nato and fellow world wide navy says no; do the math. Also mob mentality on a large scale equals nationalist pride....
>>
>>736291643
Well, Russia fought in many wars with huge amount of its neighbors, no wonder about fortress mentality. Moscow/Peters are huge tourist cities, so it is not 'true Russia' I guess.
>>
>>736291643

Yes, we definitely have that. Then again, it's true for mostly older people, young ones are a lot more open-minded. But still, the majority of people think that Europe and the USA are at our throats, and that's sad.
And again, your observation on small cities is quite accurate: sometimes it's if like USSR never went away at those places.
>>
>>736292246
It's sad because our government here in the States does the same to us. "The Russians can't be trusted" and all that blah blah. Personally, I find most Russians that I've met to be very hard working and admirable people. It's definitely hard to earn their trust though. They have a different way of seeing things than the average American.
>>
File: IMG_0212.jpg (96KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
96KB, 640x1136px
>>736292246
>>736292231
>>736292204

I think I understand a bit more now. Yes, many people in my country view Russia as the backwards competitor. It's a shame. Spasiba for educating me.
>>
creamy melatofag here what do you think about the underlying in group preference in russia?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQZEPUisaM
>>
>>736292405

A funny observation: I work at an international company and we have a lot of joint training and meetings with guys from all over the world. And from my experience, American guys were generally the most easygoing, fun to be around and talk, and I had a great time with them. Also, they were very knowledgeable and professional.
>>
Ah well tbh if you ask me,
it's really becuase they're lightly autistic.
Not that i actually live in russia, it's just my assumption since my parents are russian.
>>
>>736288859
What's inside the matryoshka doll?
>>
>>736292569

No problem, bro. After all, what matter the most is your personal experience, don't let the stereotypes get to you.
>>
>>736292405
I've worked with a lot of russians and they're all basically cheap hoods who are out for what they can get. And while I tend to do the western thing and lump all the old baltic states together as russia, they all have very similar soviet ties culturally.

All the credit card scammers? Russian. All the ATM skimmer guys when busted? Slavvy last names ending in "ovich" "ilev" "etrov" etc. All the hackers who break into websites and sell credit card databases? All out of russia, romania, bulgaria, etc.

The film Eastern Promises is their Godfather. But they're all like the Real Mafia, where they don't have any real power, and spend all their time doing cheap crimes and each person pulls in maybe 50k a year. Same an office secretary.
>>
>>736292748
is incest and inbreeding a thing in russia? if so do think that is what leads to the stoic and slighy aggressive/autistic nature of the russia people? im not saying so im just a guy into alt theories...
>>
>>736289825
How long would it take for an obvious faggot to get beat up if he walks the streets of moscow?

What if he's holding hands with another fag?
>>
>>736292972
ha I met a girl from Russia once she said that fags get their heads kicked especially obvious ones....
>>
>>736292900
"No problem"

That's my favorite russian saying in englsih. Every handyman I've had for apartments has been russian (at least when I rented).

Sink is busted. "No probleem guy. I feex it guud." Then I check the work later and it's just duct taped to shit. No replacement parts. Just glue and paint.

It's basically what the Soviets became starting around the 70's. Crumbling infrastructure, no money. And it got passed down to their kids. Everything was dumpy and looked like shit. Grime everywhere. Nothing worked right. Ask them about it? "Work good enough, guy. No probleem. It work. It break again, You call, I come by in a few days and feex again."

They're like 3rd worlders, but they actually had the means to fix things. They just didn't care enough/were too apathetic to do fuck-all about things.
>>
File: fagexecution.webm (220KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fagexecution.webm
220KB, 640x360px
>>736293105
Russians and Muslims definitely have it right on a few issues.
>>
>>736292720
Interesting. We are usually very easygoing, but at the same time business is what we're good at. I suppose that I should have clarified a little better though. The general message that our mainstream media puts out is one of fear mongering. Most Americans like Russians or at least have a good respect for them. There is definitely a huge difference between coastal Americans and rural Americans though.
>>
>>736288859
that answer is vodka, always vodka.
>>
>>736292923
So they're like a slightly more tech friendly and smarter version of our gangs/niggers/mexicunts?

Living in a shit situation where you can't trust anyone does that to a person.
>>
>>736293181
yes true but a piece of me wants russians to commit a second holocaust this time with the fuckin muslims. And the rest of the world wouldn't bat an eye while thousand of muslims die in nazi style gas chambers.
>>
>>736288859
I am not russian but I am a slav.

>grow up watching a ton of american movies and shows
>I always wanted to make friends with everyone and was talkative (because that's what the people in movies did,they were friendly and open)
>people often bullied me
>finally make some friends
>they teach me that you should always mind your own business,be polite to people,but never too friendly because that makes you look tryhard weirdo
>suddenly I am more accepted
>ironically,I gained more friends this way than by being friendly

We are naturally wary people,that's why I know some of my country men have trouble adjusting to America.
>>
>>736293357
lol there should be a show called slavic slums boys mockumentary style like trailer park boys it would watch globally except in russia where it would be banned for peddle true (but funny) stereotypes
>>
>>736293376
It's not a bad thing. Most Americans are shallow people and will smile to your face and then talk shit about you behind your back while acting like everything is fine. I grew up here and I don't trust most people either.
>>
>>736293362
When it comes to hilarious deaths, Russians definitely know how to party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLj3aYPXEEo
>>
>>736293472
ADIDAS everywhere.
>>
>>736290282
In Eastern European families you trust your family/ inner circle less than anybody. But you're comfortable with them as you can predict their deceit.
>>
>>736293535
>>736293519
kek
>>
>>736290753
>adult children
>adult
>children

Whut
>>
>>736293574
So it's like learning that you can't trust anyone right off the bat to teach you to stay on your toes at all times?
>>
>>736293677
think of it this way subconsciously people have children as a retirement plan but if you live in shit country u can try to sell beautiful daughter to rich man so that worrying become less. She is adult child because moving out in shit country as women means 2 things prostitution or marriage which is same thing she smash for that cash
>>
I come from an area with a big slav population in Western Europe. They generally work harder than your average Joe because they respect how much better things are here. It's when you get to know the DJ's and gopniks that you realise they party like you wouldn't believe too. An interesting people to be sure.
>>
>>736293479
It certainly isn't a bad thing. Being aloof helped me make friends because they realized that my friendship isn't cheap (unlike when I was trying to be friends with everybody). Being too friendly is comparable to being a slut,everyone will use you but won't respect you
>>
>>736293118

Yea, well, that's true for the most part. But there are a lot of hardworking abd honest people here too, just as there are a lot of lazy white niggers who don't give a fuck about anything.
But hey, we've had 2 empires collapse in Russia (Russian Empire and USSR) in a span of less than 100 years, gone through 2 World wars and a Civil war. Guess that's thr part of the reason that people in Russia are so apathetic and gloomy.
>>
>>736293855
The guy wasn't making the connection between being an adult and someone's child at the same time.
See >>736293861
>>
>>736293891
What are DJ's and gopniks? I've never heard gopnik before.
>Mericunt
>>
>>736293861
>>736293985
No pedo is going to travel from a real country to blayt land to fuck an adult
>>
>>736293915
Exactly.
>>
>>736293755
Exactly, plus people will take their kids / grand kids around them and tell people lies in front of them. Or they will have them lie to relatives about their whereabouts to be used as an alibi.

Inadvertently they train every child to be a liar, who also knows all their lying "styles". Every family in Eastern Europe is like game of thrones with deceit and grubby deals flying around between everybody involved.
>>
>>736294062
I was referring to the whole mail order brides thing. The other guy was a little confused by it
>>
Being from Eastern Europe,I would describe our mentality as prison mentality

>don't talk to too many people
>never discuss your feeling or god forbid,fears and weaknesses
>mind your own business
>if somebody is stepping up to you,step up or be their bitch
>stick with your own (family or long time friends)
>>
File: 1493176237492.jpg (13KB, 167x175px) Image search: [Google]
1493176237492.jpg
13KB, 167x175px
>>736289683
>>736289683
> much safer than America

lol that's why 90% of LiveLeak videos are either from Russia or Brazil. Get fucked you idiot
>>
>>736289843
This
>>
>>736293677
I'm an adult. I'm the child of parents.

Adult child. Common term. Look it up.
>>
>>736293225

Great point. Our mass-media tries to present the West as negatively as possible too. Make it look like we're surrounded and we have to "unite in the face of Western aggression".
Also, yes, threre is a huge difference between people in major cities and rural ones.
>>
>>736294130
Honestly, that's the way of most of the world. People just tend to be more subtle about their trickery and lies than Eastern Euro. Everybody wants to be friendly and get along. It's the same thing just rebranded
>>
>>736294316
We are all children of our parents, a 90 year old granny is the children of her parents. Doesn't mean I'd fuck it
>>
>>736294130
this is common in poor countries. My parents are from a poor country they seem to think that embellishing the truth is the easiest way to lie. And when they get caught the only person they know is aloofness....
>>
>>736294309
Yeah, what is up with all the liveleak/best gore shit from Brazil?

I've been to Rio and while some areas were bad, I didn't see anything close to what you see on there.

Granted I'm one guy, and was only in a very populated city for about a week. But the amount of shit out of there makes it seem like it was a pretty common occurrence.
>>
>>736294333
You guys are Western as fuck, what are you even talking about. You basically live your lives according to conservative Western judeo-christian values. Can't really get much more Western than that as far as culture is concerned
>>
>>736294309
Ever been to Chicago? Atlanta? Detroit? We're pretty fucked up in our cities. Most are smart enough not to post that shit to the internet.
>>
>>736289683
Hahaha the russian pussies are always getting killed by Chechnya fuck you mean it's safe
>>
>>736294443
Brazilians are fucking Savages. I gave the Brazilian chick for like 2 years, their culture is so fucked up I don't know where to begin. I ended the relationship after she fucked her brother though and thought it was nothing more than usual masturbation. Like I was being a dick for making a big deal out of it lol . If Brazil got hit by an asteroid I'd throw a party
>>
>>736294405
Well, I meant closer to the 19-25 year old range. Russian Mail Order Brides are a thing, you know.

I worked with a guy on a contract that had one. He was this balding guy, socially retarded. He spent a healthy chunk of the contract arguing with a lingere shop about a bill he got that it turned out his russian mail order wife had ordered a bunch of shit from.

I'm guessing it was a new marriage because the usual M.O. of russian brides is:

- Hook up with the guy
- Get married
- Go through immigration/green card process
- Wait 1 year
- Ditch the guy, take half his shit, hook up with someone better.
>>
Russian anon

Is dostoevsky good or overrated trash?
>>
>>736294044
gopniks are a culture of slavaboos who spend all day squatting while playing craps and wearing adidas
>>
>>736294625
You forgot the vodka.
>>
>>736294602
Half of them are niggers anyways, and all of them have AIDS. Only half of the brown ones have AIDS though.
>>
>>736294499
Those are called niggers, if you stay away from that small percentage of the population there's very few places on Earth that are safer
>>
>>736294602

7-1
>>
>>736294333
Our two countries are always at odds it seems. Yet the people on the mid to lower levels always seem to see eye to eye quite well. Conclusion, both of our governments suck and they fight like children who can't keep their hands to themselves. Although, the US is pretty good at provoking others and is largely to blame I think.
>>
File: 1494214490827.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1494214490827.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>736294405
How dense are you?
>>
>>736294614
how the fuck would I know

I don't read books
>>
>>736294686
all russians drink vodka.

Not all russians play craps.
>>
>>736294772
But vodka is their main reason for existing, and the centre of their life. I think it deserves a mention.
>>
>>736294498

I'm sorry, I should have specified I was writing in the terms of the old dichotomy "USSR - the West" which is still applied in our mass-media. I do agree though that our culture is Western af.
>>
>>736294044
Cheap hoods

Petty criminals

Adidas number one consumer
>>
>>736294614

Both, actually. His style fucking reeks of Orthodox christianity, is apologetic and self-loathing af.
But still, he's quite good.
>>
>>736294498
You're not grasping the bigger picture anon. It's an us vs. them mentality. There's the West "Western Europe and the USA", the Middle East, and the East. Russia falls into whats usually referred to as eastern Europe, but it reaches farther east than most of the "East". It's in a limbo between the two and being demonized as communist for so long and the other such politics that go along with the name Russia, they get thrown in with the Asians and Arabs when it comes to their classification. They do tend to be very "Westernish" though so you're not wrong in that sense.
>>
>>736294499
I live in Chicago. While occasionally violence does occur in some of the civilized areas (read: the white areas), the majority of those occur in the middle of the night, and usually against other minorities.

The rest happen in Niggerville (the south/southwest side) or SpicTown (The west side).

Decent white people don't go there. It occasionally happens to the white kids who live there who are trying to prove a point too their "racist parents", but they're idiots. Like the Niggers and Spics who shoot one another, we don't care what happens to them so long as they keep their bullshit in their neighborhoods.
>>
>>736294608
A friend of a friend just went through this with his Serbian wife. She was here on a work visa, originally. Surprised the fuck out of him when she just dropped him.
>>
>>736295003
Thanks anon.

I read a quote by him and it made me wanna read more of his work, but at the same time I don't wanna waste time with something that will be trash.

Pre gulag or post gulag? For best fyodor
>>
>>736294625
I know the type you mean. Thanks for clearing that up. Is that a UK term or elsewhere?
>>
>>736289683
>russia
>save

k
>>
>>736292972
immediately.

As of most anti-fag cultures, though,

they really just want to keep people within their roles.

So if you're a burly full grown adult man, you will be murdered within the hour if you are dressing flamboyantly.

However-
Traps are a little different in russia. Often traps are murdered too when discovered. But they're still lighter on traps, just not open about it. They don't "approve" but will not be as disgusted.

Especially unintentional traps. Small, underdeveloped cute femboys get the same treatment as girls. In fact, in russia, slavic, and baltic nations, vulnerable boys are molested and raped alot. They're really protective of their own, so the more closed off things are, the more dirty they get behind closed doors.

I actually find this to be fantastically superior cultural values.
Russia is still pretty violent though to LGBT people. Don't ever call yourself or tell somebody how you really feel.
>>
>>736295150
Russian term
>>
>>736295095
Typical russian. Out for what she can get. Use a person, move on to the next one.
>>
>>736294690
Fair enough. As long as you're white or Asian you should be fine
>>
>>736294714
At the end of the day, it's all about money and corporations, ordinary people don't mean much (at least here in Russia). Yeah, man, too bad we just can't live peacefully and not try to fuck eaxh other up.
>>
>>736295093
Seems pretty reasonable. Keep the animals in the zoo kind of thinking?
>>
>>736293376
>>should always mind your own business

thats the best advice for strangers in a slavic countrie
>>
>>736295116
He died before the USSR came into existence, bro. :)
>>
>>736295363
It's good advice for everyone

In the states, do you think I need to know what the faggots do? Why the fuck do they get a day and parade to go and fuck each others assholes in street?

I left Sicily for a better life only to see raging fags in street. Terrible
>>
>>736295173
Having roles defined solidly is a good thing. We've lost that here in the USA and it's fucking things up for us pretty bad. Ever heard of "hate speech" or "hate" crimes? Micro aggressions?
>>
>>736295444
Still went to gulag beta in 1850s for anti Russian sentiment

A gulag is still gulag even if not called gulag
>>
>>736294714
USA tries hard to keep any war or conflict away from its citizens. Even am unpopular war can continue if it doesn't affect anyone directly. That being said, we are also citizens of a country that was founded on mutiny and rebellion. We are patriotic, but we hate being told what to do.
>>
>>736295176
Interesting. Good to know. It sounded British initially when I said it aloud. Now that I try with a Russian accent it makes sense too.
>>
>>736295478
> I left Sicily

That was your first mistake
>>
>>736295181
It would be hard to get played for that long I would think without noticing some red flags along the way. At the same time though, Russian women that you see here are usually pretty good looking so most American men would probably just overlook those flags.
>>
>>736295634
I miss old country every day
>>
>>736295278
It'd be nice since that's what most of us want. Politics are shit.
>>
>>736295516
Oh, yeah, he did go to prison ("katorga").
As for the period... He wrote all his famous novels after he had served his time in prison, so I guess it would be "post".
>>
>>736295777
Shit. Well, a bought a book of short stories of his, and Alot of them were pre prison. Guess I'm Gunna have to choke down some doe eyed love stories before I get to the meat and potatoes
>>
>>736295363
I am the guy you are replying to and it's good advice for anyone,anywhere. You are born alone in this life and you have your own set of problems. Why would you invite any unnecessary drama for yourself? It was a hard lesson for me but it is one that you need to learn. You will see fucked up shit but it will help you in the long term.
>>
>>736295478
Because you have to be nice to everyone here. I spent 4 hours prior to this thread defending nationalism against a bunch of stereotypical Americans. I was born here, but our coastal regions are going to shit pretty quick. People's feelings are getting too involved in the process and it's fucking everything else up along the way.
>>736295499 Me
>>
>>736295320
More or less. Basically the trick is to make them not feel welcome outside their areas.

Sometimes it backfires tho. The main tourist drag, Michigan Ave, often gets a huge group of 15-20 nigger kids who begin yelling, walking out in the middle of the street, hassling people, etc. They go in large groups because a) they feel safer in larger groups and b) when they inevitably get chased by the cops, they all break into 20 different directions, and only 1-2 of them get caught.

They'll also all suddenly walk into a store, do a mass grab of merchandise, and then all bolt out the doors.

Mexicans are slightly more tolerable. They all have a huge chip on their shoulders, are overly macho and will begin fighting with people for almost no reason.
>>
>>736295499
I do personally believe that roles should be functional, practical, and fundamental.

I don't think they should be strict, solid, or unmoving. Humans are meant to experience many different feelings and life gets really complicated. "Teacher, student. Parent, child." These things are retarded.

But a fundamental understanding on 'why' certain things should be the way they are is necessary.

Noticing what is different about different people, and accounting for it, rather than trying to boost people up. Little trap bitch can't carry much- don't make her/him. Women give birth to babies. Teachers teach. Men grow beards.

Get what I'm saying?

That's really what russia is about. I mean besides the hatred.

I haven't been in russia for a while now, so I've definitely heard of micro aggressions.

That shit is completely unheard of in russia.
>>
File: fagchildren.jpg (86KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
fagchildren.jpg
86KB, 720x540px
>>736295985
The fag lifestyle is precious and beautiful and we should be considered brave heros for hungering after other mens assholes.
>>
>>736295985
Never let go of nationalism. It never hurt anyone

Germany would rule the world if Hitler had traded 2 points from charisma into intelligence
>>
>>736295884
It's okay, man. For his novels, I'd recommend "Idiot".
>>
>>736296055

Also,

Like relationships between adults and children.

That shit is completely off limits in russia.

But it's not because of why you think.

The responsibility that is put on the adult, to not hurt the developing child, is so immeasurable that if someone is discovered to be a "pedophile" then they are not respected in any way and surely they MUST be doing damage.

Which is why people have faggots who dress like women when they should be protecting the nation's women instead. What a way to fuck up a child.
>>
>>736289254
Sure, we all did
>>
>>736295519
As long as it's not directing people here immediately or directly in some way, most dont give a fuck. They might act like they do in conversation and around others, but ultimately about half of our population just wants to sit around and talk about meaningless celebrity blah blah and other equally shallow bullshit. They don't care about what happens in the world as long as they're comfortable and happy. I understand all too well why most other countries think of us as a nation of fat privileged morons. The other half of us have a clue, but we've become shunned and shut out by the media. Our conservative, traditional ways have become demonized. It's a shitty feeling watching the ship sink while still in it while knowing how to fix it, but no one wants to. We're slowly being overrun with idiots who can poshie coolitz
>>
>>736296189
Thanks for the pro tips anon

I hope your shot glass never runs dry
>>
>>736296304
You'd be surprised, but I don't really like vodka. But thanks anyway. Cheers!
>>
>>736295994
Sounds about right.
>>
File: 1492312801229.jpg (133KB, 943x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492312801229.jpg
133KB, 943x1280px
>>736288859
autists and little children are smiling and looking you non stop straight in the eye. Yes this is exactly what defines peasant, low IQ, and mentally ill people.
>>
File: CknsW5AXEAEqBeU.jpg (140KB, 1200x836px) Image search: [Google]
CknsW5AXEAEqBeU.jpg
140KB, 1200x836px
>>736294309
>>
File: 1497799251708.png (336KB, 656x528px) Image search: [Google]
1497799251708.png
336KB, 656x528px
>>736296569
I'd debate that first one is a good way to prevent going Robert to Bubba the 3 tooth wonder after a crash
>>
>>736288859

It's actually a thing. Russians are generally quite reserved and naturally pessimistic. My wife is Russian, and her mom and dad live with us. They've all said how weird it is that everybody smiles so much here in the us.

Moscow is going to be a different beast - it's got a lot of mixing with tourists and it's a more outward looking city. It's not typical.
>>
>>736296055
I agree with that completely. Understanding the why is a pretty important thing that is all too often found to be lacking in the US. Liberal educations have taught us to just accept everyone as they are. When you have people giving their children hormone treatments while they're still in the single digits there is a problem. That child thinks that they're something that they're not because the parent wants them to be it.
>Single mother wants a daughter
>Fuck men. Men are pigs.
>Gets AI'd
>Has a son
>Wut do?
>My son identifies as a daughter and wants to be raised like one.
This child grows up not knowing any different or seeing any of the error of any of it. Same thing goes for most of our gay population I think.
>>
File: 1495575450200.png (129KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495575450200.png
129KB, 300x300px
>>736296074
>>
>>736296105
Indeed.
>>
>>736295720
It happened to my uncle with his Romanian wife. She would constantly ask him to buy her stuff he couldn't afford, would get aggressive when he didn't, managed to make him marry her (she was here on work visa) without him warning any of his family, not even his own mother and so on.

The red flags were fucking obvious even to him, but he chose to ignore them for whatever reason.

My wife is Ukrainian and I would've ditched her for any obvious red flag like this. It was quite the opposite though, she wanted me to move to Ukraine. Sadly the economical situation is shit there, and I don't live too far away anyway.
>>
>>736297004
It seems to me that a lot of the women that do that kind of thing are good at targeting those that are vulnerable. Often well off men who don't have the best skills with women.
>>
>>736289958
I've heard that before, that in countries with long histories of political repression, people tend to distrust people who smile too much because it smiling is a secret police tactic.
>>
File: Fluffy Putin.jpg (82KB, 1024x712px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy Putin.jpg
82KB, 1024x712px
>>736296300
>All conservatives are wise to international power politics
>All progressives are ignorant to international power politics

Fucking bullshit. But in all honesty, we are on an unchangeable downward spiral. First comes unity and growth. Then comes corruption. Then comes decay. This is the cycle, and I only wonder who will succeed us. I would take a flat tax in a heartbeat, which apparently is supposed to mean I'm a libertarian. I would love for social security to go the way of the dodo bird, which apparently is supposed to mean I'm a republican. And I would fully endorse a vicious war against North Korea, which apparently means no one in power agrees with me. But all of that, fucking all of it, is apparently secondary to the fact that I would like gays to be allowed the right to marry, that I would like healthcare to be legislated as non-profit, that I would like net neutrality to be protected and set in stone.

I wouldn't just reach across the isle, I'd set up a bar there, if it were viable.
>>
>>736297491
I like you anon. I was a little off in what I said. I just find it easier to narrow it down. I agree with pretty much all of that. North Korea would be a much better use of our aggressive tendencies than fucking around in all of the Jews politics in the Middle East. Some isolationism would do us some good as well. A flat tax would be great, but our skewed system would never allow it. Our welfare systems depend too much on the rich. Our education system is indoctrinating people in an anti capitalism mentality and it's been slowly crippling us for awhile now.
>>
Kudos to you gentlemen for keeping this thread cancer free
>>
>>736298654
There's been a couple of good ones in the last few hours
>>
>>736298188
Appreciate the reply. The more I read up on it, the more I understand that North Korea is an otherworldly nightmare machine that has taken on a life of its own, independent of its rulers. Kim Jong-il's eldest son actually wanted to try to phase North Korea out of the fascist state it's in and was arrested and sidelined because of this. This is not something I want to have nukes or, more importantly, ICBMs. And after nearly eighty years of fucking about in the middle east, I feel it's time to adopt a put-up-or-shut-up approach. No more aid to Israelis or Palestinians. Instigate a new Manhattan Project wherein we figure out fusion reactors, thus rendering OPEC irrelevant. Rip ISIS apart and sever all ties with our allies in the Middle East.

>Some isolationism would do us some good as well.
Some. Moderation would be very important in that regard.

>A flat tax would be great, but our skewed system would never allow it.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>Our welfare systems depend too much on the rich.
How do you figure that?

>Our education system is indoctrinating people in an anti capitalism mentality and it's been slowly crippling us for awhile now.
Marxism is intoxicating because it's so compassionate. Say what you will about its practicality and end results, it's a kindly idea. I am in favor of capitalism, but not the Laissez Faire version. We need legislation that makes utilities and healthcare non-profit.
>>
>>736295173
>finds boy-raping culture superior

well whatever fag
>>
>>736299589
>posting on 4chan
>not a faggot pedophile
Step up your game.
>>
>>736289271
>facist
The spelling is Fascist, and for Russia to be that way then they'd have to adopt more socialist elements into their economy to become centrists and emphasize the importance of collectivism of individualism.
>>
>>736301136
*collectivism over individualism.
>>
>>736301136
>>736289271
I guess, its just authoritarian.
>>
>>736301435
That's the best description.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.