[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ABO thread How long do these coons have before they die out

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 271
Thread images: 90

ABO thread

How long do these coons have before they die out for good? Would be nice to walk through town without one of them drunkenly shouting at anything white.
>>
I live in a town that is full of them. Can't walk down the street without having to hold your nose because they smell so bad. Sub-human filth.
>>
Oh boy.... the Australian White Garbage have arrived.
>>
>>736284130
And Amerifags are somehow superior for hating their nigger population?
>>
>>736284204

White trash are the same everywhere.

Ignorant. Violent. Crass. Fat. Diseased.

Australia is no different, and I sincerely hope the niggers of South Africa just finish what must be done with that other outpost of white trash.
>>
>>736284204

And I cheer everytime a brave Muslim sacrifices himself for the sake of fucking up yet more white trash.

White trash = the worst thing to happen to humanity.

Ship them back to England, enforce a blockade. Keep them in there.
>>
>>736284306

Have fun getting your ass rammed by poo skins then when you soft cocks let them have the run of the joint mate.
>>
>>736284648

Go fucking mate with your own sister, you incestuous piece of shit.

Sniper rifles. We need sniper rifles. Make it random.
>>
>>736284506
Send them back, to the cradle of civilization.
>>
>>736283995
Literally every nigger. 2013 Afghanistan I had a Platoon Sgt. He would smell so bad and always call me and my fellow grunts in my squad racist. Once asked me to bring him a coke from tiny ass chow tent. Brought him a pepsi instead, that's all we had and we were fucking lucky to have it. He asked me if I brought him pepsi because he's black. Wtf right? Then he made me do mountain climbers until I puked as he drank the pepsi. Two days later 2nd squad is out doing patrols with their strykers. One of their strykers gets peeled open like a soda can by an IED. We go out to help in our strykers on a deep left flank without the bull dozer which we pleaded to use. I got pissed and told him he was stupid, we need the dozer. He called me a honky racist in front of everyone. Guess what? My fucking stryker was hit and only he and I survived. I got a broken ankle and blown out eardrums. He lost part of his arm. I wish it was him instead. So many of my ''racist honky'' friends died that day and they were good Soldiers. If I wasn't racist before, I am now. I'm an Amerifat if that matters. I'm a drunk, too. Why did I typethis?
>>
File: 1497701336632.png (19KB, 414x506px) Image search: [Google]
1497701336632.png
19KB, 414x506px
>>736284799
>>
File: e5b.jpg (43KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
e5b.jpg
43KB, 600x456px
>>736284130
>>736284306
>>736284506
>>736284799
>>
>>736285058
And after all that he still did the paperwork for insubordination and I was knocked down a rank.
>>
File: 1495506599250.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495506599250.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>736283995
>>
>>736283995
*50,000 years, invented a stick.

Given 50,000 more years, they may have had invented the wheel.
>>
>>736285058
I'm a vet that was in Somalia. Niggers are the worst people on the planet. The middle easterners are a close second but niggers surpass them all. Child soldiers, infant rape to cure aids, genital mutalation of who ever they feel like. It wears you down over time and hardens your heart. After a awhile everytime we were clear to engage I aimed for the balls of the males and uterus of the females. Younger the better anyone with a weapon. My all time favorite was a young boy maybe 12 or 13 in red basketball shorts. He was on the sidewalk firing an ak standing up not near cover. I took aim and fired one right for his gonads. Front of his shorts pop open and bloods flowing. Direct hit. He stands up to try and move but then something falls out of his shorts. It's really long and he's back on the ground panicking. the fighting died down shortly after that and our medic treated him. His testicle had uncoiled and fallen out of his sack. The bullet tore through his scrotum blowing one ball completely off. It exited out next to the other ball but uncoiled it on its way out. The boy had scooped his only( soon to be no more) ball up like nasty putty in his hands and cradled it like he was keeping it safe. I had to leave the area so I could laugh. Fuck niggers.
>>
Why aren't abos liked in Australia?
>>
>>736285058
That's fucked.
Did you feel an urge to take him out when it was just you and him?
>>
>>736284089
Samefag here. Out of a town of about 25000 people, about a quarter are abos. Now i have had some good interactions, ones that have at least made an attempt to be a functioning member of society. But the majority do nothing but drink and smoke, sleep on the streets, and have even set up camps in the towns riverbeds. The government gives them money for simply being black, which they spend on nothing but booze and smokes, leaving there kids unsupervised to commit crimes and be a nuisance to everyone. The fact my hard earned money goes to these scum through taxes and welfare benefits is a joke
>>
>>736286021

You reckon if I murder one itd be missed? Been thinking about doing my part lately and I have mates that wouldnt mind getting in on some hunting either.
>>
>>736285757
Its not that aborigines arent liked, there are plenty wgo are functioning members of society. There are a tonne of great people among them. But in towns like Darwin, there are communities of them that are constantly linked with car theft and break ins, as well as the hundreds of them that are homeless begging om the street. People are pisses because they get so much momey from the government in centrelink and land royalties which they just spend on booze and weed, continuing to live in poverty. Then get angry after you refuse to give them $2 'for the bus'.
>>
Darwin fag here

Use to work in the communities fixing power generators/powerstations.

Fucken flithy how they live, yet they get so much support from goverment.
>>
>>736286482
That sounds bad, the indigenous population in my country isn't like that fortunately.
>>
>>736285757

For many reasons there's a large culture of welfare dependency among aboriginal communities and what the left would call inter-generational poverty. These things are hard to tackle, so most social services are replaced with aboriginal-only social services that are funded better per-head. This gives the impression that aboriginal communities get extra privileges than other communities. It's only true on a per-head basis and doesn't extend to absolute numbers.

Unfortunately there's no easy fix for welfare dependency that's also humane. As an extra bonus, government intervention to aboriginal communities is dubbed by the media as "stealing another generation" because previous government interventions in child services were unpopular with a large voting bloc. So we have a community that is perceived to be suckling the welfare teet while at the same time refusing government services designed to make their lot in life easier.

Actually the story is more complex and nuanced than I've described, but that's the gist of why there's a bad perception.

This being said, I've never met an aborigine I didn't like. The majority of them try to better their lives, get degrees and class jump out of their original situation. There's always a percentage of people who are stuck in the poverty trap though.
>>
>>736283995
Trees invented the stick.
>>
>>736286159
Wouldn't be missed at all. When we get rain and the riverbed floods, the drunk ones passed out in the riverbed get washed away, and no one even bats an eyelash. Definitely need some population control.
>>
File: CQfrAOp.jpg (315KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CQfrAOp.jpg
315KB, 2048x1536px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
>>
>>736284799
> sniper rifles
I'm sorry you just seem like the type of Liberal shit that faints at the sight of a firearm. Go suck a niggers cock and watch him violently rape your woman.
>>
File: 8500658260_714ff20596_b.jpg (290KB, 1024x716px) Image search: [Google]
8500658260_714ff20596_b.jpg
290KB, 1024x716px
>>736286992
Humm, try this for link 2 instead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4
>>
File: 1452802556597.jpg (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1452802556597.jpg
9KB, 256x256px
>>736286854
>australia
>>
>>736286482
Pretty sure the bus is free if you're on concession card, which the bus driver assumes all abo's are.
>>
By far the most disgusting race on this planet in terms of appearance

if there is any proof that we come from animals, its the striking resemblance to apes that these people have

Ive never been so disgusted to share the same air with another living thing

im so glad there is a massive stretch of very deep water between me and these things

hopefully one of them doesnt learn that, if you tie a bunch of those sticks together, you can float on water so when or if global warming floods australia, I can die happy knowing that I had no contact with these beasts

I genuinely hate them and its hatred based solely on appearance

I hope they die soon
>>
>>736287372
Nah bus drivers still ask them. Either way, it just proves they arent actually spending the money on the bus. They abuse they hurl at you for refusing is infuriating
>>
I often work in the north of Western Australia and can honestly say that they are as disgusting as people make out. If you go bush in places like kununurra you find these circles of beer can where the cunts have sat there drinking warm beer. I wish the english had killed them all ;(
>>
>>736283995
Always nice to see other nations have their hateful racist dipshits and we aren't the only ones enduring that headache.
>>
>>736288688
coincidentally enough, all shitskinned
>>
>>736288688
Why would you care if they were like that because of experience?
>>
>>736283995
>look!_It's_this_thread_again!.jpg

Yeah, they ARE subhuman. That's why England shipped those defective convicts to Australia. The Aborigines were kind to them, but those animals in human form slaughtered them as "payment" for the Native's generosity and kindness. Sad!
>>
File: neanderthal_woman-4x3.jpg (588KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal_woman-4x3.jpg
588KB, 1200x800px
>>736283995

gimme back my wifes cardigan...
>>
let me paint you a picture, there are two "Housing department areas" in my city both on either sides of town, the bad part is you can tell exactly where they are because instantly you see graffiti, trash and burnt out cars on the front of messy lawns. the expensive community center for abo's that was built for them, burnt to a husk and the remains used as a "clubhouse" within a month of it's completion. it took two extra years to build because they kept trashing the site. the children don't know what love is, because their parents don't care. I helped out at a christian youth camp and out of 10 kids, none of them had proper shoes, none of them had eaten vegetables, or knew how to cook, or had any basic skills. their schooling was so far behind that 16yr olds had trouble reading and writing basic sentences for activities.

the worst part was i could see them turning into their parents, they were jealous "You have a nice house, your parents care where you are, your mum and dad dont get drunk and fight in the street at two in the morning, you know things, you can do things, your life is better then mine" and that turns to anger, and since their parents aren't there and don't care, they take that jealous self righteous anger out on anyone who isn't abo.

and the worst part, is that we can't separate the kids from the parents, we can't break the cycle of hatred and negelect because every time someone tries it's "they stealing muh fukkin babys, these white dogs are stealing muh fukkin kids" all over the place. literally the only time they ever care about their children is when they find out the child is dead and then they cry and blame someone else before crawling back into their drug fuelled taxpayer funded stupor.

So yes i hate them, because when they have every chance to change, to make a future for their children, every opportunity literally handed to them, they squander it.
>>
>>736283995
Our indigenous folk really have been treated badly from day one of arrival of the Europeans. I have found the majority of them to be lovely people who take a long time to open up to strangers. Lovely humans indeed.
>>
what did you say white cunt.
Burn the flag! bring out the dead!
what did you white cunts didgeridoo to our stolen generation what did you didgeridoo
>>
>>736291119

a bunch of tribal savages picked a fight with a bunch of convicts and the british, how the fuck do you think it's going to end?

secondly initial relations with aboriginal groups were peaceful, so peaceful that the british used to have them act as guards for the convicts so fuck your "from day one bullshit". most tribes were happy to have the english settle, literally no fucks given. it wasn't until we started mass farming they cracked the shits and we solved that problem by helping them fuck over the next tribe over for their land.

if you had mentioned how we accidentally killed thousands by introducing them to strange and horrifying diseases their bodes had no immunity to then i would happily accept that instead
>>
>>736291087

This is the kind of shit these stupid "liberal" kids need to understand. I'd like to see how long they would last in a room of actual abos. Bet they wouldn't be so progressive afterwards.
>>
>>736286482
Ok, when was the last time you ever saw an abbo working a job, any job outside of a government job they had to whinge to get?

I'll wait.
>>
Race between humans doesn't exist
We're all different tan levels based on ancestral origin
>>
>>736286992
>they actually have commercials to remind abbos not to sleep on the road
speaks volumes
>>
>>736286021
Mt Isa?
>>
File: 435.jpg (26KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
26KB, 242x242px
>>
File: IMG_1964.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>be an ausfag
>has friend who goes to a private school
>is usually quite expensive
>the school lets abos in for free
>gives them special counselling
>before every assembly they thank the 'original aboriginal land owners'
Seriously.
>>
>>736292397
Don't forget to wash your hands

The smoke and the grog hurt our mob
>>
>>736286992
I love the xxxx reflection in the water

like pottery
>>
>>736292237
Race is more than skin colour, nigger.
>>
File: 1494121175102.png (112KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
1494121175102.png
112KB, 294x256px
>>736291087
had a mate who was a probie cop. she ended up quitting because where she was stationed was just overrun with these cunts and got sick of the red tape..
pretty much one rule for them, and a different set of rules for everyone else (legitimately.. they had to be 'handled' differently to everyone else).
wasnt uncommon to catch oldmate for knocking off cars, keeping him locked up overnight for him to sober up, then release him the next day with a slap on the wrist.
problem is you cant fine them, because they have no money. cant send them to jail, because they come back worse

generally fucked either way. get insurance and a baseball bat
>>
File: erectus_JC_Recon_Head_CC_f_sq.jpg (85KB, 835x835px) Image search: [Google]
erectus_JC_Recon_Head_CC_f_sq.jpg
85KB, 835x835px
Abo
>>
>be ausfag
>going to uni
>working part time to pay for it
>abo's get in for free
>abo's get free support
>abo's actually get paid to go to uni (more than twice student centrelink payments)

they still drop out and never have to pay anything back
>>
File: anigra2.jpg (25KB, 534x366px) Image search: [Google]
anigra2.jpg
25KB, 534x366px
>>736292805
>>
>>736292850
yeah how dare they receive any extra government benefits? It's not like the government tried to wipe them out or anything...
>>
>>736292934
Fuck up cunt, they should be treated like everyone else, they are literally getting payed more for doing nothing cause the're abos.
>>
>>736293062
that's not a refutation. maybe you're the one who is too dumb for uni
>>
>>736289848
Gimmie a sustigen and an iced coffee
>>
>>736285757

there you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
>>
>>736286658
>This being said, I've never met an aborigine I didn't like.

>Be me, be 14 living in a country town
>Be riding my bike to my friends a few km away
>Get dogs set on me repeatedly by an extended family? of aboriginals
After a few months of this I gave up and took a 30 min detour around the area of the town occupied by said aboriginal community. Never met any of them, none of the kids went to the only school in town, despite being walking distance.
I think this was the genesis of my dislike of aboriginal liftstyle, it's not the only example by a long shot, just the first one that stuck in my child mind.
>>
>>736284506
So do I cause its just means more people turn on the paki scum won't be long till they are wiped out then hopefully we can send niggers back to slavery
>>
>>736292934

I didn't try and wipe them out, yet it's my taxpayer money funding this "pity money" we throw at them to shut up and behave, which they don't. They want equality, yet take extra government benefits, and complains all the while? tell me, has throwing money at the problem worked? or has it just made the problem worse?
>>
>>736292472
Not uncommon.
Most of the aboriginals that went to my Anglican private Highschool turned out like real gents, it's literally just their shitty culture that makes them a pain to deal with.
>>
>>736285181
Why didnt you kill him you fucking pussy
>>
abos, were professional hunters back in the day until they discovered alcohol, petrol and cigarettes.. now all they need to do for HUNTING is sit outside centrelink for social security benefits..
>>
File: sg.jpg (28KB, 356x328px) Image search: [Google]
sg.jpg
28KB, 356x328px
>>736293383
>discovered
>>
>>736292934
The extent of their 'benefits' is bullshit. Time for them to move the fuck on already.
>>
>>736293489
lol you sound like yankees talking about their natives. "So what if we committed genocide a few generations ago? Get over it!"
>>
Ey white fella, got enything stronger thin pitrol?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM

^ abos... 90% reality
>>
>>736286021

* their
>>
>>736286021
Ever been to W.A?
>>
>>736293551
Who draws the line where? populations throughout the world have been repressed/crushed/assimilated throughout human history but because theirs is a comparatively more recent story it's more poignant?
>>
>>736292472
they started doing that stuff at my school before I left and finished college. same there too.
people get annoyed at the waste of time.
>>
lol op is actually an abo
>>
>>736292472
go to a private school, can confirm
>>
>>736283995
Lol you could take that guy and put him in any environment and in less than 6 hours he'd have shelter, food and a fire. You would probably die. Lmao. Little boys who can use a photo shop shouldn't talk shit
>>
>>736293551

I didn't try genocide, yet fuck me with a hammer if I'm not the one held responsible for all their failings in life because my skin isn't dirty brown like theirs
>>
>>736294191
you really have no idea how little of their "culture" is left don't you? Half these bastards cant save $2 for a bus fare
>>
>>736283995
Dunno mate, 1930's Western and North Australia were heading in the right direction though, I live in Far North QLD and it's fucking shit up here.. they are literally all dole bludgers up here. They see no point in getting a job and contributing to society when they can pop on down to the centre link every week to buy grog, durries and sit outside of pubs all night screaming, then go back to their government paid housing at mid-day, and sniff petrol and smoke weed with their 38 cousins and 21 children. Also makes me laugh seeing all these comments about "white people are trash" and "white Australian's are shit" fuck off American trash you have no fucking clue cunt.
>>
Ive met some nice abbos. Without fail, they have all been from the country, and usually from remote communities that were against having alcohol around.

Some of them were very good horseriders and stockmen. Give them a job to keep them occupied and near the land they grew up, they couldnt be happier.

The city abbos, and halfbreeds have all been horrible. They clearly have an identity crisis, and no culture to keep them in line. So they lash out at anything that is different from them, such as whites, asians, immigrants etc. Much like african americans, come to think of it.

Things become a lot easier when you think of it in terms of a bell curver too. The inconvenient truth is the *average* IQ of abbos is a lot less than most other 'races'. Yes, there are ones at the far end of the curve, their equivalent of geniuses, which can function well in society and even be very smart. I have even met some this. But the majority are more like children or teenagers in adults bodies. Their actions make far more sense when viewed like this.They dont deserve hate, they should be pitied. Just dont be stupid enough to treat what is in effect a child like an adult, or they will smash you with their tard strength.

Also, there is something in their culture called 'humbugging'. Its basically in effect an extereme form of the "tall poppy syndrome" australia as a whole suffers from. Anyone who has stuff is obligated to give it to everyone else. So any abbo that makes something of themselves is usually dragged down by dozens of relatives wanting their money, their accomodation, their car and their time. They play themselves.
>>
>>736294191

instead give them $900 a fortnight and in 6 hours they get trashed, neglect their children and attack everything in sight
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZYjrb4M08s

classic
>>
>>736292397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG9b1w5wRIA
>>
Remember this ? Hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKt-8CzpvQQ
>>
File: selfie029.jpg (33KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
selfie029.jpg
33KB, 242x242px
>>
Hey bruther got a smoke? What about some witchety grubs or sum petty?
>>
If Australians hate abos then why don't they go back to England ?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5WYHH6viDE
>>
File: Facepalm_facepalm.png (20KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm_facepalm.png
20KB, 640x461px
>>736294717
>>
>>736294717

Because at this point its easier for van-driving paki terrorists to get in to england than for abbos m8. Trust me, Ive looked into it.

No right of return, the ship to botany bay was a one way trip.

Ireland has it, but only if your grandpare t was born in ireland.
>>
>>736294380

>I have even met some this.
>met some this.
>some this.
>Still thinks he's smarter than abos.
>>
>>736294717

Let me put it this way, every single minority on this continent hates those pieces of antiquated farming equipment. African's, Indians, Asians, muslims and Wogs all fucking hate abo's. no one really likes each other, we are all closet racists but no one hates eachother as much as they hate abo's.
>>
>>736293062

They should be treated like everyone else even with the massive gap in life expectancy? They should be treated like everyone else except for when they're children in detention or being held in custody, in which case torture and murder are mkay?
>>
>>736295031
I made plenty of more obvious splelling and glammar errors before that, noob. This aint no TPS report.

At least I took the time to type out a well reasoned and balanced argument describing the social reality of this continent, and mentioned both the good and bad parts of it. You cant even grammar nazi right.
>>
>>736295144

Indians are the most hated in Australia and if you disagree you're a fucken curry munching, rapist, B.O. stinking, inappropriately staring, 7 eleven working fucken Paki.
>>
I'm an American living in Aus for 7 years now.
When I first got here, I thought you were all so fucking racist for how you feel about aboriginals.

7 years later? I get it.
>>
>>736295195
Wtf does life expectancy have to do with anything? A Jewish man has a higher life expectancy than me, so does a Japanese man, should I make claims based on this?

>>736295327
Eh? No they're not
>>
>>736295358
I had a friend who had the same revelation, except he was born here and went to work in Derby.
>>
>>736295358
lol u been robbed in a taxi in Brisbane or somethin ?
>>
>>736295195
my brother in law when he first came to Australia from the US. Abos look like monkeys. First thing he said when he got off the plane.
>>
>>736287162
Christ...if an entire population has to be reminded, via PSA's and peppy fucking outreach songs not to sleep in the road and huff gas, then trying to pretend they're the same as everyone else who doesn't do these things, and trying to make them a part of any society is just a huge waste of fucking time devoted to appearing non-prejudice.
>>
>>736295195
Gues what- women live on average 8 years more than men. And thats in the developed world. Its over 15 years in aome 3rd world countries.

Why dont we ever hear anyhong about closing that gap?
>>
>be Aus living in Japan
>get invited to some 20 years sister city relationship dinner event
>decide to go for free food and grog
>Japanese embassy put on a show of traditional Japanese dance, poetry and some local school girls singing Aussie folk tunes in Japanese
>time for Aussies to get up
>2 white guys dressed as abbos
>one's skinny as a rake
>other is fat as fat can be
>they do "traditional" abbo dance
>it's obvious they don't know what the fuck they're doing
>drunk, rich, elderly dignitaries and diplomats all clapping and saying things like "ah yes, quite" and buying into it
>end up in the pub later with 2 said dancers and some other locals
>fat one starts crying into a beer
>"because we're black this is the only work we can get, our elders wont let us hang around the community and white people won't let us"
>mfw they were fukken white but the fact they still kept acting like racist entitled abbos was cucking them out of real work, other than dancing like a couple of knobs for rich people
food was good tho
>>
>>736295327
As an Indian expatriate living in Australia for the past 10 years, I totally agree with you
>>
>>736294191
Not true, they moved them to different regions, they died out because they couldn't find water, build shelter, find food because they 'didn't know the land'
>>
>>736291087

what city is that?
>>
File: David_Unaipon.jpeg.jpg (53KB, 653x899px) Image search: [Google]
David_Unaipon.jpeg.jpg
53KB, 653x899px
>>736283995
>invented a stick
And the modern design of the mechanical sheers but why post that when it doesn't support your memes, 'ey Darren?
>>
>>736295907
He was edumacated by white missionaries. His ancestors invented the stick.
>>
>>736296095
So you're admitting it's not a race thing and just a matter of being provided with good education? Well, thanks for dispelling the racist memers here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCxc4SjpN6M
>>
File: pic_12_2359475_500.jpg (17KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
pic_12_2359475_500.jpg
17KB, 500x334px
>>736283995

Guise, niggers are niggers and it doesn't make any difference what colour their skin is or how much they look like a monkey. There are plenty of abos who are functioning members of society and plenty of bogans who scam their way into gettin money from the gubmint. There were generations of families and 40-60,000 years of culture decimated by the stolen generation but you know what? I hate my white, miss piggy looking landwhale step sister for being a god damn nigger and giving her children away because she's too fucking lazy to look after them. I would hate her less if she was a boong and looked after her fucking kids.
>>
>>736295327
>>736295671

Its aminly the sense of entitlement that subcontinentals have that makes them so distasteful to the general populace.

These people are usually the upper castes in their home countries, have servants and maids who are basically slaves waiting for them hand and foot. They grow up being told to disrespect anyone darker than them, or below them socially. This is true even in the muslim countries.

And then they come to one of the most egalitarian countries on earth, and that shit dont fly. They dont realise they are all untouchables to us.

Ive seen "upper caste" indians refuse to work with other subcontinentals they considered beneath them, even though they were doing the same job here. Aussies instinctively hate anyone putting on airs, and wont try to hide it.

The caste system is far worse than any 'racism' aussies show. Lower castes are treated as cattle or slaves, or objects to be raped and murdered at will and without repurcussion. Justice in the subcontinent is all about who has the most money for bribes. There is no concept of moral or even legal right and wrong.

The Indian government and media also love to act like indians are hard done by in every country they immigrate to as well. Its just part of their victim complex, and business as usual. They refuse to even acknowledge the inhumanity of the caste system they perpetuate though.
>>
>>736293791
the best part about this video is how they filmed the entire thing in places that are full of abbos. Surprised they didn't get attacked.
>>
>>736292237
Good.
Good.
Good.
Bad.
Shit.
Shiiiiiiit.
>>
>>736286658
>I've never met an aborigine I didn't like

Holy fuck you are lucky.

I had to walk through the city everyday on my way home from school and I would struggle to recall a day when I didn't have 'white dawg' or 'gimme some fuckin money' yelled at me repeatedly.

Luckily now having left school, I rarely have to come in contact with them anymore.
>>
File: For 500.jpg (22KB, 488x351px) Image search: [Google]
For 500.jpg
22KB, 488x351px
>>736285058
>>736285181
>>
>>736285757
>Why do invaders hate the people they genocided?
It's always been a thing for white anchor babies to hate the true race of the countries they crawled into.
>>
File: pic_12_2149248_500.jpg (18KB, 421x559px) Image search: [Google]
pic_12_2149248_500.jpg
18KB, 421x559px
>>736296192

This is now a YLYL
>>
File: 1497741080818.png (88KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1497741080818.png
88KB, 500x353px
>>736296556
>>
File: 1497437186996.jpg (31KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497437186996.jpg
31KB, 440x640px
>>736296589
>>
File: 1497352064820.jpg (27KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1497352064820.jpg
27KB, 480x540px
>>736296629
>>
>>736295144
Kek. So true
>>
>>736295310
You are correct
>>
File: pic_14_2362774_500.jpg (16KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pic_14_2362774_500.jpg
16KB, 500x282px
>>736296666

The dark lord of quads agrees, YLYL you lose.
>>
File: 1497265047667.jpg (31KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1497265047667.jpg
31KB, 400x266px
>>736296747
>>
File: 1497698035551.jpg (31KB, 441x442px) Image search: [Google]
1497698035551.jpg
31KB, 441x442px
>>736296799
>>
>>736296192
what do you mean by putting on airs
>>
File: 1497424561619.jpg (100KB, 400x769px) Image search: [Google]
1497424561619.jpg
100KB, 400x769px
>>736296832
>>
Not everyone is a Racist P.O.S in AUS.

It mainly the NT, QLD, WA and some of NSW...

Basically, all the shit places in the country that you wouldn't want to live anyway.
>>
>>736283995
Listen here you stupid faggot, no one is that fucking old. Your still in junior high, and can't even remember how to do basic arithmetic. That's just fucking pathetic. Also, sticks are something that one would discover, not invent.
>>
>>736292397
Yeah, there's never been any PSAs in America telling Amerifats not to do stupid things.

Oh wait...
>>
File: 1497058574010.png (251KB, 940x315px) Image search: [Google]
1497058574010.png
251KB, 940x315px
>>736296884
Being a fucken snob
>>
>>736296946
>Listen here you stupid faggot, no one is that fucking old.
Kek
>>
File: pic_4_2156337_500.jpg (27KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
pic_4_2156337_500.jpg
27KB, 500x505px
>>736296967
>>
the reason australia keeps pay phones around lol
>>
File: pic_2_2148146_500.jpg (28KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
pic_2_2148146_500.jpg
28KB, 500x335px
>>736297048
>>
File: 1497740195756.png (158KB, 686x647px) Image search: [Google]
1497740195756.png
158KB, 686x647px
>>736297125
>>
>>736292237
>R-race is only skin deep guys

Fuck off mongrel.
>>
>>736283995
>>
File: 1497303167685.jpg (77KB, 488x429px) Image search: [Google]
1497303167685.jpg
77KB, 488x429px
>>736297179
>>
>>736296735
Its just bell curves m8.

The high point of their bell curve is just a bit below ours.

Incidentally, while I dont believe for a second that all those 'average' IQs of asian countries are over 100 (china seriously skews the results by only allowing city dwellers to take the test)., I do think this goes some way to explaining why east asians often seem to have high IQs.

Their bell curve high point is about the same as caucasians, but their is less range. Meaning, there are both more caucasian geniuses and retards, compared to east asians.

On the other hand, the average IQ of the subcontinent is like 85. The reason the immigrants appear to do well is because they are the high end of a bell curve with over a billion people in it. They are more than blanced out by the multitude of cretins back home, especially as islam has been encouraging consanguinous marriage for centuries. Some coyntries like pakistan have over 70% same blood marriage. It even has a statistical effect on the number of birth defects in the developed cohntries they immigrate to, its especially well reported in britain.
>>
>>736296967
ohhhh right makes sense
>>
File: ! C0ofNuxUkAAg1e5.jpg (23KB, 450x480px) Image search: [Google]
! C0ofNuxUkAAg1e5.jpg
23KB, 450x480px
>>736292237
>>
File: gib.jpg (768KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
gib.jpg
768KB, 960x540px
>>736296666
QUAD DAMAGE
>>
File: 1497766349263.jpg (84KB, 720x699px) Image search: [Google]
1497766349263.jpg
84KB, 720x699px
>>736297307
Exactly, bebs. If we worked together we could use native land title to stop the gubmint mining everything out from under our feet to sell it to Choyna.
>>
File: 1497263695560.jpg (45KB, 460x632px) Image search: [Google]
1497263695560.jpg
45KB, 460x632px
>>736297383
>>
File: 1497851941397.jpg (45KB, 460x461px) Image search: [Google]
1497851941397.jpg
45KB, 460x461px
>>736297594
>>
File: 20170617_230909.jpg (93KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
20170617_230909.jpg
93KB, 500x375px
>>736297631
>>
File: aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg (39KB, 288x240px) Image search: [Google]
aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg
39KB, 288x240px
>>736284204
Amerifag here, are bigger population is way more intelligent than fuckin abos man.
Anthropology and early humans are a hobby of mine and abos have the smallest amount of Grey matter, lowest iq, and same crcranial thickness as a neanderthals.
>>
>>736296896
>not everywhere
>names 70% of the country
>>
File: 1497687475679.jpg (31KB, 465x467px) Image search: [Google]
1497687475679.jpg
31KB, 465x467px
>>736297673
>>
>>736296896
>WA
>Shit places
>Melbourne hipster faggot detected

Ever heard of the phrase 'don't bite the hand that feeds you'. Without Western Australia the rest of the country would be fucked.

The only reason WA is not as 'cultured' or 'hip' as Victoria or NSW is because the federal government doesn't distribute tax dollars fairly. WA gets disproportionately less funding based on its population and therefore cannot fund as many public projects.
>>
>>736297686
>Anthropology and early humans are a hobby of mine
Going /pol/ talking about how you hate everyone who isn't white isn't a hobby, anon.
>>
>>736292850
Yeah but how many of them actually make use of their education? Makes more sense than majoring in gender studies at least.
>>
File: 508.jpg (67KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
508.jpg
67KB, 1000x666px
>>736297686

Yeah man you're so right, abos are so inferior that they lived in Australia and thrived for 40,000 years without damaging the environment but in a little over 200 years white people have completely FUCKED it. You're so right, they were definitely LESS intelligent than than highly evolved Trump voters.
>>
>>736295144
>we are all closet racists
Speak for yourself, trailer trash.
>>
File: 1496971637236.jpg (39KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496971637236.jpg
39KB, 480x540px
>>736297929
>>
File: 1497345595109.jpg (137KB, 605x580px) Image search: [Google]
1497345595109.jpg
137KB, 605x580px
>>736298015
>>
File: f2c.jpg (117KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
f2c.jpg
117KB, 540x960px
>>736298083
>>
File: 1497612575135.png (301KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497612575135.png
301KB, 640x360px
>>736298144
>>
File: 970.jpg (198KB, 710x1068px) Image search: [Google]
970.jpg
198KB, 710x1068px
>>736298177
>>
File: 1492842303020.jpg (40KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492842303020.jpg
40KB, 640x640px
>>736298144
>quran quran
>>
File: 1339077826970.jpg (81KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1339077826970.jpg
81KB, 407x405px
>>736298015
>>
File: 20170612_005517.png (840KB, 1080x896px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_005517.png
840KB, 1080x896px
>>736298226
>>
>>736298226
>/pol/ still thinks they played a roll in Trump wuinning
>>
File: Screenshot_20170609-125153.jpg (354KB, 1080x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-125153.jpg
354KB, 1080x1013px
>>736298295
>>
File: Screenshot_20170609-124903.jpg (584KB, 1056x1348px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-124903.jpg
584KB, 1056x1348px
>>736298306

>wuinning
>>
File: Screenshot_20170609-125443.jpg (377KB, 1067x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-125443.jpg
377KB, 1067x1177px
>>736298364
>>
File: 20170609_151939.png (1MB, 1080x1167px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_151939.png
1MB, 1080x1167px
>>736298474
>>
>>736298306
>Objectively Aussie shitposters influenced the election more than the Russians
>>
>>736295540
Holy fuck, I know those 2 abo dancers. From Gosford right?
>>
File: pic_12_2281294_500.jpg (15KB, 455x250px) Image search: [Google]
pic_12_2281294_500.jpg
15KB, 455x250px
>>736298306

>played a roll
>a roll
>wuinning

You voted for Trump, didn't you?
>>
>>736298535
idk man Canadians shitpost way harder
>>
>>736294272
>dirty brown
No sympathy for you. You just proved his point.
>>
File: 3b4.png (88KB, 715x233px) Image search: [Google]
3b4.png
88KB, 715x233px
>>736298519

Let's talk about islanders instead.
>>
>>736298535
kek
>>
Abo metal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUmo3eKsxIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
>>
>>736298656
I made a typo you tard. And no, I don't even live in Burgerland.
>>
File: pic_14_2256632_500.jpg (23KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
pic_14_2256632_500.jpg
23KB, 500x397px
>>736298744

Check'd
>>
>>736283995
they are australia's best kept secret, you know how america has area 51 and all that yeah well we have the aborginie, they are a tightly guarded secret known only to australians we are too embarresed to tell anyone because we failed to make them extinct when we discovered australia.
>they can only be described as a degenerative between ape and neanderthal that has somehow managed survive all these years by throwing bent bits of wood at giant hopping rabbit like marsupials, now they no longer need to hunt in such primitiave ways. the australian government gives them enough currency so they can sustain themselves off diesel and cheap wine in boxes this is part of their culture and they call it the dream time.
>some believe the aborigine is the work of the devil splicing a apes brain into a humans body just so he could spite god. nobody knows for sure but its best to stay away form any towns which names are longer then 10 characters long theyve most likely overun the area.
>>
>>736295144
united we fuckin' stand, really. Its like some kind of multicultural fucking hand-holding rainbow of abo-hating, its beautiful
>>
>>736292472
I went to a private school, no one ever said anything but there were very few children from other races mostly Asian, no aboriginals.
There was a big shitfight when I was in year 12 about letting a retarded girl in.

Are you Victorian by any chance?
>>
File: 1496974131630.png (31KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496974131630.png
31KB, 360x360px
>>736298832
Thanks for the (You) <3
>>
File: 250,270 viewsDownload PostEmbed.png (375KB, 595x397px) Image search: [Google]
250,270 viewsDownload PostEmbed.png
375KB, 595x397px
>>736298665
>When Kenya literally had more influence on the election than Russia
>>
>>736295327
Hey man lots of indians are bros, there's just a BIG difference between rich and poor in their society. If you get an indian who has a high level of education they can be great, eg. indian doctors. Its just the ones driving the taxis give them all a bad name.
>>
File: pic_4_2352242_500.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic_4_2352242_500.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>736299038
No, it's the ones molesting children in parks giving them a bad name.
>>
>>736297472
>>
File: pic_12_2148135_500.jpg (15KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pic_12_2148135_500.jpg
15KB, 500x375px
>>736299112
>>
>>736299010
Kek, is that real?
>>
>WA's financial woes are due to the feds not due to Barnett failing to tax (at all) the companies strip mining WA to oblivion
>Not due to WA specifically retaining state functions every other state has transferred to the feds including family court in exhange for dosh.

Look buddy I hate the Victorians as much as the next guy but WA brought this on itself.
>>
File: 1497088256094.jpg (73KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1497088256094.jpg
73KB, 640x539px
>>736299212
>>
>>736299231
Yeah, it's my favourite Malik!
>>
>>736286482

Mate that's part of there tradition once they hit 16 by tribal law they must participate in kahrobberry (pronounced car-rob-berry)
>>
>>736293062
>Payed
>>
File: 1496999333981.jpg (170KB, 720x881px) Image search: [Google]
1496999333981.jpg
170KB, 720x881px
>>736299290
>>
>>736299112
thats pakis m8000, there's this thing called islam, not everybody with brown skin is the same person
>>
>>736299317

Would have kek'd if you spelled corroboree properly the first time
>>
You're a descendant of criminals and the aborigines were there before you.

That, and they only make up 2-3% of the population so quit your crying.
>>
>>736297125
I wish I had my dick sucked in high school.
:_(
>>
File: pic_15_2150496_500.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic_15_2150496_500.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>736299375
>>
>>736296152

Not really. In the 50 billion years before white settlement they'd come up with dick.

In racial terms, 1 in 15,000 aborigines are as smart as 70% of whites.

Unaipon was taken away from his parents' bad influence. He was the blueprint for the Stolen Generation.
>>
>>736292237
Colour doesn't effect who you are but culture certainly does
>>
>>736295472
How did he afford that plane trip while living in a trailer park?
>>
File: 1497747928376.jpg (124KB, 672x880px) Image search: [Google]
1497747928376.jpg
124KB, 672x880px
>>736299618
>>
Can we just get get rid of them all. I am sick and tired of these but subhuman monkeys complaining about their stole not land.
>>
>>736299774
>they'd come up with dick.
And what have you invented, oh paragon of le master race?

>Unaipon was taken away from his parents' bad influence. He was the blueprint for the Stolen Generation.
You're an idiot. He wasn't stolen from his parents: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Unaipon
>>
File: 117.jpg (373KB, 1195x2048px) Image search: [Google]
117.jpg
373KB, 1195x2048px
>>736299994
>>
>>736300116
Yeah, I agree. It's time to get rid of these white trash.
>>
File: pic_4_2151212_500.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic_4_2151212_500.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>736300174
>>
>>736286658
This is just straight fucking lies lmao.

>Guaranteed ease of processing through centrelink if you're aboriginal
>Paid more on a race basis if aboriginal
>Housing, Clothing, Food and Furniture provided to communities by the government

Kill yourself you fucking shill. There are aborigines who try to set themselves apart, good on them, but don't act like they're some holier then god race that is down on it's luck and stuck in welfare dependence. They have the opportunities and support to exit dependence on government money.

Not to mention the fact they rape not only their children but the children of neighbouring families.
>>
>>736297975

Highlariously naive.

They had 40k years of inbreeding, to the point were they were genetically affected.

And they literally burned down most of the continent and permanently altered the environment and weather patterns. And made hundreds of animals go extinct too.

Also, there were several groups of people that settled australia before caucasians. Those previous settlers are too inconvenient for the current political narrative, so their gemocide has been swept under the carpet.

Fuck you and your noble savage narrative, you are just as 'racist' as the dude you are attacking, probably even more so. You have no idea of the harsh reality of aboriginal life before europeans came. Heres a hint: theres a reason they still practice penile subincision. And often 8ts more to do with punishment than populaion control.
>>
ITT
B8 and people falling for b8 like every other fucking thread.
You all agree with OP.
>>
>>736300783
>And they literally burned down most of the continent and permanently altered the environment and weather patterns. And made hundreds of animals go extinct too.
Nice meme kid
>>
>>736300783
>Fuck you and your noble savage narrative, you are just as 'racist' as the dude you are attacking, probably even more so.
Lol, look at the /pol/tard calling others racist for not hating people for not being white like him.
>>
>>736284130
>>736284306
>>736284506
>>736284799
>>736286658
>>736288688
>>736291119
>>736292237
>>736292934

Liberal pussy cunt's who've never set a step outside their private schools and gated communities. End yourself. You're the type of faggots that will grow up to be the next Turnbull's, I hope you all catch aids and die.
>>
File: 1495573912286.png (635KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1495573912286.png
635KB, 600x753px
>>736296946
>>
File: 1497851471062.jpg (107KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1497851471062.jpg
107KB, 640x852px
>>736300783
You mean the controlled backburning that they used to clear the land of 'dirty bush' which was why the English wrote that it looked like a game park? The same controlled burning that the Australian government now pays indigenous people to do because it's necessary for maintaining the native flora?

Who said I don't know anything about tribal law? Sometimes dumb cunts need a spear to the leg because they're fucking dumb cunts.

Who said I don't know anything about European contact prior to Captain Cock? They traded with the aborigines and left because they didn't need to use a continent to jail their fetid white trash.
>>
File: pic_4_2131122_500.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pic_4_2131122_500.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>736301617
>>
File: Now That's What I Call Edgy.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
Now That's What I Call Edgy.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>736301254
>>
File: 1497697264675.png (206KB, 456x381px) Image search: [Google]
1497697264675.png
206KB, 456x381px
>>736301745
>>
File: pic_12_2364314_500.jpg (40KB, 456x446px) Image search: [Google]
pic_12_2364314_500.jpg
40KB, 456x446px
>>736301872
>>
>>736300120

SJW is onto something here. If this one Abo wasn't as stupid as a pile of dingo shit, maybe there's another smart one somewhere.

/thread
>>
File: IMG_20170406_213955_368.jpg (62KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170406_213955_368.jpg
62KB, 500x500px
>>736301990
>>
>>736283995
Mate they invented the boomerang. Aerodynamics and shit. Rest of the world getting bow and arrow, then running out of arrows and going to pick them up and shit. Mate fucking unlimited ammunition with a boomerang. Shit comes back to you, ain't gotta walk like a pleb to go pick up your missed shots like a loser.
>>
File: Nice Meme.jpg (203KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nice Meme.jpg
203KB, 630x800px
>>736302031
>not being an insecure racist makes you an SJW
>>
File: 1497302538922.jpg (61KB, 720x651px) Image search: [Google]
1497302538922.jpg
61KB, 720x651px
>>736302158
>>
>>736302204
We invented attack dogs. Dingoes just stole their babbies.
>>
File: 1497841496536.jpg (164KB, 804x340px) Image search: [Google]
1497841496536.jpg
164KB, 804x340px
>>736302249
>LEAVE THE ABOS ALONE!!!!
Pretty sure thats advocating for "social justice".
>>
>>736302375
You and I both know Lindy Chamberlain ate that baby.
>>
>>736302430
>lol I hate others for the horrible crime of not being white, and you should too otherwise your an ess-jay-dubya
Okay Chad
>>
>>736301362
> "abbos waz here 40k years and thrived" and "dey good boyz dey loved de environments"
>btfo
>changes argument to "ok they burned the land until it was irreversibly changed and now requires constant burnoffs to prevent firey apocalypse" and " they thrived by spearing each other"

Yeah Id consider you to have just taken your first dose of redpill m8.

Now go subincise yourself, Mrs Mead. Anthropology rejects your ontologically arsebackwards view of aboriginal society. You might know that if you actually went to your melbourne uni classes instead of selling green left weekly every arvo
>>
>>736285289
Best story I've heard in ages. I like your style.
>>
>>736302204
Boomerangs have been invented independently across the planet.
>>
File: pic_2_2199741_500.jpg (33KB, 499x431px) Image search: [Google]
pic_2_2199741_500.jpg
33KB, 499x431px
>>736302346
>>
Daily reminder that pure Homo Sapiens Sapiens is the niggers, the whiter you are, the more Neanderthal and other foreign genes you have.
>>
>>736289848
Fuckin told ya to gimme back da cardigan.
>>
>>736302598
Wtf is green left weekly? I didn't change me fucken argument at all kent, maybe if you actually looked into what yuropoors have done to fuck Australia by trying to introduce 'agriculture' and what cloven hooved animals like your mother combined with massive landclearing, mining, nuclear fucking testing etc etc have done to Straya then you'd realise that abos are the exact black cocks you've always wanted in and around your mouth?
>>
>>736302894
Asians have neanderthal DNA as well.
>>
>>736303088
Triggered SJW.

Breathe into a bag for a bit.
>>
File: IMG_20170225_130840_580.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170225_130840_580.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
>>736302598
Nah but yeh, seriously what did you actually mean by green left weekly every arvo? I'm confused. The green that's left after my daily week? Sorry I must have too much caveman in me to read your highly evolved sentence.
>>
File: 40 Keks.png (260KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
40 Keks.png
260KB, 358x310px
>>736303088
>and what cloven hooved animals like your mother
Top kek
>>
>>736303088

Lol y u mad tho?

Post subincision or nosebone.
>>
File: 1497267404467.jpg (75KB, 540x451px) Image search: [Google]
1497267404467.jpg
75KB, 540x451px
>>736303449
Sorry mate, can't hear you over the stupidity of introducing foxes just to hunt them.
>>
>>736285216
>may

But probably not.
>>
>>736303688
Yeah, better just introduce dingos so they can kill off all the awesome megafauna. No biggy, unna?
>>
>>736303800
>so they can kill off all the awesome megafauna.
I like how rednecks like this guy pretend whites wouldn't have done this if they were still around by the time they got there.

Tell us more about the awesome Tasmanian Tigers that weren't totally wiped out after the English came... oh wait.
>>
>>736302501
Nah man. That's where you're wrong. I hate them because they bring down the rest of society. Their skin color is irrelevant. It's their actions and inability to correct them that I condemn them for
>>
File: pic_2_2357604_500.jpg (21KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
pic_2_2357604_500.jpg
21KB, 500x457px
>>736303800
Checkd
>>
>>736303989

>extinction is ok when the natives do it.
>They cant help it, after all.
>it is my white mans , I mean, SJWs burden to protect them from all criticism and implications of reality

Ummmmmmm, Do you even realise how racist you sound right now, sweetie? Go study some anthropology before you embarass yourself some more ;^)
>>
>>736303989

>hes never seen a tasmanian devil in the wild
>pretends to be australian

Thylacines are still around m8
Tasmanian devils are all dying of nose cancer virus tho
>>
>>736285289
you can't just shoot people in the dick, Butters
>>
>>736304446
>>extinction is ok when the natives do it.
Not what I said, learn to read, Cletus.

>>736304717
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thylacine
>>
>>736304215
Really, because I don't see you /pol/tards make white trash hate threads.
>>
Finding quality half cast pussy is what is important
>>
File: 1497694817009.jpg (37KB, 748x652px) Image search: [Google]
1497694817009.jpg
37KB, 748x652px
>>736304446
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extinct_animals_of_Australia

Ummm try again sweaty.
>>
>>736305126

Spotted the dole bludging nigger
>>
>>736305126
I think they're just as much of a detriment to society, but I don't make these threads either. I just come here to argue with the stupid people
>Fuck /pol/
>>
>>736299289
>>WA's financial woes are due to the feds not due to Barnett failing to tax (at all) the companies strip mining WA to oblivion

>Failing to understand the Australian government layout this hard
I spose you think Barnett should have increased payroll taxes too
>>
>>736305230
>>
>>736305383
I'm not on the dole and I'm not black, so double wrong. Try again kid.
>>
>>736305238
>using wikipedia as a reference
>acting like u know shit about oz when youve never seen a thylacine
>doesnt even know green left weekly

Pls keep whining pajeet. Your butthurt is delicious.
>>
>>736305778
You don't have to be brown to be a nigger. See >>736296176
>>
>>736305754
keep it up
>>
File: 1496986071811.jpg (4KB, 125x108px) Image search: [Google]
1496986071811.jpg
4KB, 125x108px
>>736306092
So you've seen a Thylacine? Wow mang you're at least 81 then, I guess I should back off. Want a cuppa tea grandpa?
>>
>>736306265
I don't really care whatever arbitrary definition you make up for words you like to use to look cool.
>>
>>736306495
Im 8.2" by 5.3", but I fail to see what that has to do with seeing a thylacine.

People see them all the time.
Ive seen more thylacines than fullbloods with jobs, m8.
>>
>>736306338

FAGGY MCFAGGOTFACE
Thread posts: 271
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.