[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I honestly kill myself tonight? Seriously considering.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

Should I honestly kill myself tonight? Seriously considering.

Long story short, my life has been a pathetic mess for the past 2 or 3 years. I'm somewhat popular at school, but I have no real friends that I can talk to this stuff about. My school life has been atrocious, which just added to the horribleness of life. The real issues are with my family. I was getting screamed at by my parents. I was called a mistake and both my parents said they were disappointed that they had me, which is something I hear more and more frequently. Neither of them will even look at me anymore, let alone talk to me.

There much more to it than that, but I don't know how to convey the tension properly. The way I explained it sounds like an ordinary argument between parent and teenager, which is nothing to commit suicide over, but it's much more than that.

I can't leave the house, I can't drive and I can't go out running anymore, which is really my only stress reliever. My parents are telling everyone they know how much of a piece of shit they think I am. I'm honestly thinking about just taking myself out of the situation like they would have wanted from the begining.

What do you think?
>>
I vote no.
>>
File: received_598353323684317.jpg (10KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
received_598353323684317.jpg
10KB, 400x450px
Do it man seriously
>>
>>736245501
Thanks broski.
>>
Theres lewd 2d chicks on the other side. Is this even up for debate? Do it obviously.
>>
>>736245368
>my life has been a pathetic mess
>I'm at school

Your life hasn't started m8, school is shit.
>>
>>736245368
Kill yourself and then what, give them the satisfaction of getting what they want. Fuck that. You should make their lives a living hell for the shit they put you through. Get emancipated and figure your shit out. Grow the fuck up and deal with the situation at hand, life isn't going to get any easier. But seriously dude, life is the only thing you will ever know, don't ruin it.
>>
>>736245763
Lol another whiny underage kid.. barely an adult and want to end it. These thread are hilarious...
>>
>>736246199
You're right, that's why I'm asking. This is actually constructive criticism, so thank you.
>>
>>736245368
Yes.

I only read the first line, didn't read any of your story. But since you're asking, the answer is always yes, if you didn't want to kill yourself you wouldn't have asked.
>>
>>736246551
Yeah im with this guy
>>
>>736245368
No, don't kill yourself. Whatever hardships you are going through now you will overcome.

It sounds like you are younger and the constraints on your freedom are taxing on you. This is going to get better as you get older, leave school, leave your parents home, and become independent. Being a young adult can be very difficult emotionally - that's part of the reason suicide rates are so, so high in this age bracket. Don't let yourself fall into this statistic, though. Life is worth living, despite what some very sad/contrarian anons will tell you on 4chan.
>>
I hear suicide is bad for your health
>>
>>736245849
This
Have some fun with it
>>
>>736245368
No. Your parents sound like pieces of shit. Don't give them the satisfaction. Where do you live? Run away. Let's think of a cool place you can go. How much cash do you have? How much can you steal from your parents on the way out the door?
>>
>school life

Give it time.
>>
>>736246986
Bingo. School is hell.
>>
File: 7nTnr.png (31KB, 252x239px) Image search: [Google]
7nTnr.png
31KB, 252x239px
>>736246934
Kek
>>
>>736245368
That is a pretty picture of a fox so I say no!
>>
>>736247026
>Bingo. School is hell.
Bullshit. School was hilarious fun. Grinding away at shitjobs as a poorfag sucked.
>>
>>736246867
Not OP, Mid 30s here and I've thought about biting a bullet recently.
Probably won't, but not because of bullshit like things will get better, but because I don't want to disappoint my close friends.
>>
>>736245368
> school
Mate, I can tell you
Life only starts after you graduate from school
>>
Bro you're still in school, your shitty life hasn't even started yet. Why dont you stop being a faggot and go prove your parents wrong, instead of otherwise complaining about how much your life sucks.
>>
Don't, I died once when I was 14 for a few seconds and it's an oblivion, just darkness and nothing. Just have a wank and carry on with life, it gets better.
>>
I was there. I finally didn't do it. The life has got better after some time. I have no regrets I didn't do it.
>>
make em pay first
>>
File: 11008.jpg (15KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
11008.jpg
15KB, 236x250px
>>736245368
Do not do it.
School is a festival of bullshit anyway.
>>
>>736245368

Why the fuck would you kill yourself?
Ready to abandon all attachments and possessions? Leave. Suddenly the world is your oyster.
>>
>>736245368
> past 2 or 3 years. I'm somewhat popular at school
> 2-3 years
> still at school
nigger are you retarded? you're still at school, you have shitloads of timeto actually start your life.
right now you're just warming up
>>
>>736245368

You need to stop and understand that you aren't the first person to experience what you're going through. Everyone goes through this with their parents, no one is exempt. That tension is a part of growing up. You just have to take it on the chin and stop seeking approval from your parents. YOUR opinion about yourself is what matters, no one else's.

Also, why can't you leave the house or drive? Do they have you on lockdown or something? You can sneak out your window and run.
>>
>>736245368
No, you are just a moody kid right now. Focus on and finish school, go to uni and get a STEM degree. Mathematics is interesting and rewarding over the long term. Find a hobby that doesn't involve the internet. Fix and ride bicycles, jog (why can't you go running anymore?), read books. Don't get sucked into romantic entanglements at this age, it's a waste of time and distracts you from achievement. In 5 years you're going to look back and laugh at your loser parents.
>>
>>736247151
Maybe you were a poorfag grinding away at menial jobs because you were pissing around in school having 'hilarious fun.'
>>
>>736247378
This
>>
Call cps on them if you are a minor in the US. Explain how they abuse you and have failed to help you find help for your sucidal thoughts. Seek emancipation and start your life without them. It will be hard, but at least you won't have to deal with them. If that doesn't work, then kill yourself but at least make it worth if being in national news.
>>
there is no reason at all to do it, with time thing will get better, they always do

You probably feel super bad atm and thats why u feel like killing urself but feeling like shit its no reason to throw away 60+ years of happines in the future
>>
burn down your house when everybody is asleep lol
>>
https://youtu.be/dDxmBnClB7k
>>
>>736247408
Mathematics is THE shit.
halfway through my degree and I I'm still in love with the many subjects (NUUUURD).
>>
Stream you killing your parents and then killing yourself, it wouldn't matter to you because you'd be dead and unable to feel regret and I can have a laugh everybody profits!!!
>>
I know you're going through a hard time right now. Trust me I've been through a lot as well and definitely considered killing myself. But let me tell you, things do get better. I know you think there is no hope but there truly is. You will pull through and be happy eventually. Don't throw your life away like that xx
>>
Suicide is the ultimate form of protest. Living well is the ultimate form of revenge.
>>
>>736245368
Man up. If shit cant get worse then it can only get better.

Make the daily sacrifices you need to that will improve your life in the long run.

Make a 1, 5, 10 year plan and fucking stick to it.
>>
>>736246424
Thats not constructive at all.
>>
>>736245368
If you honestly want to die, this is your change to take advantage of not giving a fuck about life. Seriously, just go all out and do crazy shit you would never do if you cared about living.
>>
>>736248263
This ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
>>
File: 1484611321871.jpg (30KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1484611321871.jpg
30KB, 474x595px
>>736245849
This
>>
>>736245368
You dont have to kill yourself. Just carry on and never care about what they say/think. Learn a trade, like plumbing and be happy. And why do you people care about being "popular" in school? Who cares about what happended in school?
>>
>>736245368
Kill your parents then yourself, livestream it all please.
>>
>>736245368
COWARD think your life is shitt ??
LOL BUHU MY LIFE IS SHEIIT I HATE MY LAIF
I KILL ME SELF YES??? BUHUBHU
GET SOME BALLS
>>
Should I kill myself.
Long story short.
School.....
>>
Can we have your liver then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq4uCWtQE24
>>
>>736249141
It's not so much the school as it is family life. But what everyone is saying makes me feel much better.
>>
>>736245368
Why don't you do something for your life?

Crying about it on a board where literally no one cares isn't gonna help you

Get a job or go to school for a trade or anything. This whole "wanting to do what you want" bullshit is a childish mindset. Get any job that pays well and do what you want on the side.

Too pussy to grow up and you think you're gonna be able to kill yourself?

Absolutely pathetic, I feel sorry for the people that birthed you and had to put up with your pussy shit for however long you've existed

Choose life
>>
way too early dude, leave your parents & get some life experience, if you think you got nothing to loose after that a few independent years as an adult idc
>>
I did it, trust me it solves everything. Been enjoying life since I killed myself
>>
>>736245849
Agreed. OP, mark his words, for they shall become yours. Live long enough to give this advice to somebody else on /b/.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.