[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are ur thoughts on the shite Black Lives Matter movement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 23

File: literal aids.png (10KB, 200x203px) Image search: [Google]
literal aids.png
10KB, 200x203px
what are ur thoughts on the shite Black Lives Matter movement
>>
It's retarded
>>
The concept is fine, but getting pissed at #AllLivesMatter is dumb and they conduct themselves in a dishonest, to put it lightly, way. Some of them are actually intelligent, just people who are worried about police brutality in general. But the ones that decide that the best way to deal with police brutality and white on black crime is violence against cops and whites, is laughably stupid. The largely benign members aren't troublesome, it's the extremists.
>>
>>735847241
Do black lives not matter?
>>
>>735847913

of course their lives matter, im referring to the movement not the concept
>>
>>735847913
Only if you enjoy being annoyed, robbed or sports.
>>
>>735847241
>>735847913
No lives matter

Over population is becoming a serious problem, we could use a few billion less people
>>
>>735847241
If they were really serious they would be in places like Chicago, St. Louis, and Baltimore and not tearing up blue cities within blue states and bothering white people who most likely vote Democrat.
>>
Its still fucking retared.
>>
>>735848033
If we take the movement at face value then it's fine. Same with most other movements.

It's when the crazies start misrepresenting the movement with their brand of activism that it goes off the rails.
>>
>>735848048
Hardly a problem isolated to black people.

>>735848070
You can't think of a single person whose life matters? Not even your own?

That's a shitty outlook on life.
>>
>>735847241
Retarded, BLM need to matter to black people, who kill each other b the thousand and not the few who are killed by cops. 99% are justified. More whites are killed anyway.
>>
>>735847241
I think it's great. I'm white but conservatism is for edgelords. I support this.
>>
>>735847241
Black Lives Matter = domestic terrorists and should be treated as such
>>
File: 1420014036493.jpg (79KB, 716x547px) Image search: [Google]
1420014036493.jpg
79KB, 716x547px
>>735848288
The movement consistently puts the most retarded cases at the front as it's spearhead and expects people to respect tbem. It's fucking dumb, and it makes otherwise smart people fucking dumb.
>>
>>735848390
>That's a shitty outlook on life.
Different fag here but I don't find this shitty. Thinking everything matters sounds really stressful to me.
>>
>>735848522
Please cite your sources.
>>
>>735848397

exactly. more whites than blacks are shot by police and black on black crime is way more prevalent than white on black crime
>>
>>735847241
Never heard of it; what is it?
>>
>>735848522

the movement should definitely be regarded as a terrorist group
>>
>>735847241
all lives matter :P
>>
>>735847241
I give exactly 0 fucks
>>
>>735848557
Give me a minute... Gotta find it.
>>
>>735848557

you can literally search on youtube and find all the riots caused by blm activists. it isnt a rare thing at all
>>
>>735848607
Holy shit is that real? Source?
>>
File: h02122111[1].jpg (17KB, 256x256px)
h02122111[1].jpg
17KB, 256x256px
what happened to it? I haven't heard shit about them since around the election.
>>
File: 1496300348683.jpg (17KB, 421x626px) Image search: [Google]
1496300348683.jpg
17KB, 421x626px
>>
>>735847241
I find it funny when they try to block roads and get run over. Post some gifs or webms if anyone has them.
>>
>>735848276
This. Leave us the fuck alone nigger!

I watched a nigger bitch talk about all the racism in Seattle and Portland. Liberal Mecca. Fucking regards don't go to where there's racism, like rural Mississippi or Alabama, because they would beat those asses out of town.
>>
>>735847241
It's a political, not social movement. I think most in it are led like sheep. I am unsure of its true agenda.
>>
>>735848557
https://www.infowars.com/burn-down-white-suburbs-sister-of-man-killed-by-milwaukee-police-urges-rioters/

More to come
>>
>>735848276
Well they figured out that libs won't have the firepower to put BLM down. Makes perfect sense.
>>
>>735848544
Like what, specifically?
>>
>>735847241
their overall point is right, but they need to be reminded of the story of the boy who cried wolf.
>>
>>735848666
Ok satan... Calm down.
>>
>>735848630
o-ok...

>>735848666
Nice numbers, but telling me to google it or whatever isn't a source.
>>
>>735848832
Whoa man, just put all the edges away okay? Nobody wants any trouble.
>>
The human race is an over developted species with no real problems other than recourse management and survival. Everything else that is considered an issue is because humans of all race and gender are God damn retarded
>>
>>735848810

i saw a twitter video a while back of protesters getting ran over but i dont think i can find it. its legal to run over protesters blocking roads in some places btw which is fucking amazing
>>
When I'm bored I watched BLM owned videos. The best. Niggers getting run over.
>>
It's a terrorist organization
>>
Too bad that niggers are growing in numbers and also the nigger infestations seem to be getting more infected and diseased
>>
>>735848581

Black folk imitating feminists. That's what it is. Another group that gets upset over imagined opression. Only difference is they can get away with more violent shit, because niggers.
>>
>>735848832
lol, fgt, the PNW is a racist, white flight mecca.
>>
>>735847241
you already know what these buttfucking inbreds think
black people who are pissed off at racist police shooting their children in the back and not going to prison are terrorists
>>
>>735849053
this
>>
>>735847241
branding: 1/10. should have made it "black lives matter too" instead

ideology: cancer bordering on incitement to genocide

actions: terrorism

fuck'm, they just ruin everything and create strife
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLeo_xQ62qk
>>
>>735847241
Don't know about the US but here in the UK, they laid down on an airport runway causing delays because, I shit you not "climate change is racist". They're particularly irrelevant here though and I don't think most people even know who they are outside of universities.
>>
>>735847861
No. Protesting police brutality does nothing. You hate police brutality? Write your governor. Change some laws. Make some policy. A campaign of values. This is a campaign of fee-fees. Protests. 'Symbolic' protests. Whining. Subversion. This is not how one enacts real change. This is lazy peoples'way of making someone else do it for them, and an intentional distraction.
>>
>>735849053
See
>>735848522
>>
(OP here)

also most of the time when something bad happens to white people/they get legitimate criticism, their argument is always "yeah but slavery"
>>
>>735849026
I don't care if it's legal or not, I'm not stopping for a bunch of niggers unless it's to shoot a couple.
>>
>>735848899
Michael Brown is the big one, but there's others I would debate if I were in that kind of mood.
>>
File: wut nigga.jpg (64KB, 600x291px)
wut nigga.jpg
64KB, 600x291px
>>735848869
>infowars
>no mention of BLM

Cmon, nigger lover...
>>
>>735849140
Seattlefag here. This is not true.
>>
>>735848996
I'm a liberal, but fucking hate BLM with a passion. Vice reported laws being put on state senate floors that would make it legal to run these fucks over if they are climbing on your car and shit.

I know a guy who bought a huge custom bumper with brush guard, I called it his BLM bumper.
>>
>>735848390
You're right, there are other races good at sports.
>>
>>735849285
>"climate change is racist"
yeah, cuz niggers can't afford AC. And if we gave them a free one they would hock it for meth and complain more
>>
>>735849021
>The human race is an over developted species with no real problems other than recourse management and survival.

>>735849021
...and education, it seems.
>>
>>735848033
top tier bait
>>
File: no correlation.png (23KB, 354x351px) Image search: [Google]
no correlation.png
23KB, 354x351px
>>735849285

shouldve just been ran over tbh

also climate change = racism ????
>>
>>735849349
Watch out guys, we've got a badass over here!
>>
It's a movement born out of anger and without any real direction or specific actionable goals. It's full of black racists who call everything racism to justify their racism. They choose the worst possible people to serve as their poster boys for police brutality, which only further damages their credibility, and detracts from any attempt to address any genuine instances of police brutality.

Basically, it's an insult to the memories and legacies of people like MLK Jr., and anyone else who fought for civil rights, when BLM bigots pretend they're fighting for anyone's rights, doubly so when BLM tries to liken themselves to such figures.
>>
File: 8.jpg (24KB, 512x512px)
8.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
Like Bernie, like Occupy, like Anon, etc. it's basically a psyop to control real Leftist dissent.
>>
>>735849419
>seattle 70% white
>oregon literally built as a white only segregation zone.
>>
>>735848746
Yep, that is a photo.
Like this.
>>
>>735849285
I think the argument for climate change being racist is that minorities live in the areas expected to be hardest hit by the effects of climate change, so it's easier for the white leaders to ignore climate change. something along those lines.
>>
>>735849180
>>
>>735849434
if theyre climbing on your car couldnt you reasonably expect your life to be in danger so you do what you need to do to get out of there?
>>
>>735849290

Politicians get elected because they have the most campaign money. Pretty much guaranteed. So the people who get elected are the ones who appeal to average wealthy white person, who generally trust the police to not be brutal against them, so it's not their concern. The people protesting don't have the resources to get the attention of politicians, and they definitely don't have the resources to get elected.

At the end of the day, money is how you get things in politics done. The protesters are trying the only way left to get attention -- resist, protest. It works sometimes. It usually doesn't. But if that's your only real, attainable recourse, it's worth a shot.
>>
>>735849468
>>735849565
This was genuinely their logic:
>Britain causes alot of air pollution.
>Air pollution causes global warming.
>Global warming causes previously habitable >places to become uninhabitable.
>These uninhabitable places are near the equator.
>Black people live near the equator.
>Climate change harms black people.
>Climate change is racist.
Not even misrepresenting them, they had a video for the protest which was shown on the news, this is genuinely what they believe.
Also blacks were in a minority in that protest too.
>>
>>735849352
While I understand that one, it was like a decade ago.
>>
Black people need to learn to assimilate into American society.
>>
>>735849779
This needs to be remade but with fast food, super hero movie characters, pop stars, and fat mama june
>>
File: 1495767402990.jpg (82KB, 900x1344px)
1495767402990.jpg
82KB, 900x1344px
>>735849937
>this is genuinely what they believe

Apparently this fucking moron, saying something dumber than anything I've ever heard a black person say, thinks when the floods come, rich people will be drowning or made homeless along with the poor.

jfc
>>
>>735849948
And yet these dumb inbreds still walk around saying hands up don't shoot and they still will say he was innocent. Using Michael Brown as their springboard has tarnished any good reputation this organization might have had had it been formed over an actual case like Walter Scott.
>>
>>735848522
And all their pronouncements propaganda. Just pushing the White Apologist narrative.
>>
>>735849854
These retards believe you shouldn't even shoot intruders in your home. People are going to prison for killing people trying to rob them. We are expected to retreat. I'm a liberal, but no fucking way an intruder is walking out of my house. I have a wife and kids. Not interested in waiting to see what sick fuck wants to rape them. I shoot first ask questions later.
>>
>>735850255
>believing that a climate crisis is a racist crisis
I wasn't even remotely saying that you faggot.
>>
>>735847241
niggers don't even like niggers.
>>
Coons
>>
>>735850115
lol :]
>>
>>735850332
Do you see his shitty parents trying to incite a riot? 18 year old robbed a man's store. The man was worried about even admitting what happened, for fear for his family. Michael was a thug.
>>
File: 1463705328297.png (200KB, 473x474px) Image search: [Google]
1463705328297.png
200KB, 473x474px
How about guns?
>>
>>735850419
most states you have a duty to retreat and can only kill an intruder if they have a weapon or have you cornered and are going to kill you. though getting a jury to convict is probably a different story.

there was some teacher that my mom worked with back when I was a kid who got drunk and walked into the wrong house in the middle of the night since all the houses on his street looked alike. the owner of the house shot and killed him and went to jail for 2nd degree murder or manslaughter, I dont remember which one.
>>
>>735850332
I haven't heard about Brown in so long, is it really a talking point any more? Anyway, do you think the outcome would have been different if Brown was white? That seems like the reasonable argument that was being put forth, but then bastardized by your average idiot. That doesn't take away from their core values just like some crazy white guy shooting up a school or whatever doesn't take away from the NRA.

And interesting use of "inbreds" as an insult against black people.

>Walter Scott.
Yeah, that's one has more solid standing, but also shows a trend.
>>
I feel I will be getting into an argument with my black boss who's an idiot.

I was thinking of ending my rant with "how do you like them apples , Negro"

With the negro accentuated like Samuel Jackson does in pulp fiction .

You think it would be just cause for racist comment or fair game as he is an asshole to deserve the comment which is directed at him alone ?
>>
>>735848607
snopes /rape-billboard-finland-fake/
>>
>>735850927
No, he would still be dead. He attacked a cop and went for his gun. He could have been any race and would still be dead. His entire family is shit.

I'm a liberal, so I still believe Trayvon Martin didn't get justice. Weird fuck stalked him at night and then got out of his car. Instigated a fight.
>>
>>735851106
Seaman
>>
>>735850709
I don't remember what his parents did.
>>735850927
They still use it in their protests AFAIK, and as long as they do, I don't particularly find any credibility in their organization. I certainly hope the outcome would be different, that officer would still have his fucking job I bet you. And I use inbreds to refer to ALL BLM, you think it's just blacks? Ohohohoho no.
>>
>>735849872
Every one of those niggers has a vote. And a representative. I know it's not much fun and doesn't get all that yummy coverage, but that is how policy changes. Make it a civil issue.
>>
>>735847241
They are idiots.

Even just the name, "Black Lives Matter" is idiotic. You want to talk about race issues yet you pretty by name alone say "fuck you" to everybody else.

It's like they thought they were back in the 60's with a making another "Black Panthers" group. Its stupid to go so narrow when you are trying to address an issue so damn wide.

Sad really, because when someone goes "I am part of the Black Lives Matter movement". The knee jerk reaction is to say "don't all lives matter?
>>
>>735849339
To which the response should always be "I never owned slaves and you never picked cotton."
>>
>>735851526
I don't think BLM realize how condescending the name is. If blm didn't matter to most Americans, we wouldn't have foodstamps, free lunch, after school programs, wic, or Medicaid. Those programs have a large %of blacks on them and I believe they should be funded.
>>
>>735851268
I doubt it, but that's just an opinion based on my own limited experience with police and these types of situations.
>>
>>735851385
There was a bunch of people rioting and dad with mom tells everyone to "burn this bitch down". The video is online.
>>
>>735851831
My dad is Chicago PD. There is no evidence of your position being legitimate. Most (could be all) people who go for cops gun are shot and killed.
>>
>>735847913
Actually, they don't. Black people kill more black people by a grotesquely large margin; being killed by the police is a drop in the bucket by comparison. If black lives don't matter to black people, why should they matter to anyone else?
>>
>>735852181
Is there a study or statistics that support that?
>>
>>735852280
But they seem to matter to everyone else. Look at the social programs that are used buy blacks and everything done to help black people. The only people who don't care is them, hence the murders.

I read 40% of all gun violence victims are black men, who are 6% of the population. Cops try to get the victims justice, but no one cares to help. Because "sntiching".
>>
>>735852280
>they kill each other so we should be able to kill them too.

Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>735852280
This. Blacks always have someone else to blame when it comes to black on black crime or how hip-hop culture encourages violence. Somehow that's White peoples' fault too lol.
>>
>>735847241
many yard signs in my town, ALL on faggotty aging white hippies' lawns. Must be shit
>>
File: justablack man.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
justablack man.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>735847241
It's great protecting animal's rights
>>
>>735852643
Everyone else is made to matter to them. We pander to them because it brings us down too. Just like the US funding all these foreign wars. Coverage, spend some money, distract the people.
>>
>>735850782
Honestly, I think guns laws need to be addressed and tightened to make it harder to get them. At the same time, though, I think the fact that anyone could be carrying a concealed gun in public, and that there's a good chance that someone in any given area is, whether legal to do so or not, is one of the strongest cases for why so few terrorist/ISIS-claimed attacks occur in the US. Someone tries to carry out an attack and there's a very good possibility that average how whips out his piece and they quickly get shot themselves. At the same time at-the-same-time this relates back to why school shootings are so common: schools are just about the only places, traditionally, that one can safely assume that no one else will have a gun or a means to fight back against a shooter.
>>
>>735847241
Imagine if when those specific police officers killed those individuals, instead of of saying "black lives matter" the peaceful protest with no physical altercation, no damage to public/private property and no break&enters/lotting there was a a banner stating "All Life Matters."
This type of display would announce to the country and world that there are some... SOME people still judging others based on their physical appearance and that there isn't enough being done when hiring new police officers to ensure they are fit for the job. Instead pissed off black people keep referring to anyone born white as "white folks", "you white people", "whites" if someone is rude to you, you do not do the same back... you do the right thing and prove that you're better than that. You treat bad people good and see if they really have a conscience and understanding.

If you were to bring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr into the present, he would be sad to see how current 21st century black people are making things worse by always bringing up race, by falling into criminal stereotyping, by blaming people who are innocent just because they happen to be born white in turn acting racist toward non-racist white people.
>>
>>735852984
I'm not a bigot and do believe blacks need help and support programs that benefit them (and poor whites). But I am not interested in lies that BLM constantly spreads or police hatred. Police have to deal with the worst shit. These fuckers don't make it any easier.
>>
Wew so much edge ITT
>>
>>735847241
its absolute bullshit, it should be "all lives matter"
rather some black supremacist movement, they are just as bad as the thing they think they are fighting against. Furthermore they are 150yrs behind in evolution, that means blackie need's to wait another 150/200 yrs before he can tell me what to do or how i should treat him. we colonize with civility they take over villages and rape and kill women and children. Blackie needs to remember who his master is and get back to the cotton harvesting.
>>
>>735853364
You sound bigoted as fuck to me tbh.
>>
File: 1485137787010.png (213KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485137787010.png
213KB, 360x360px
>>735847241
>those
>FUCKING
>Niggers.
>>
>>735853701
this
>>
>>735853061
no, mlk would be marching right along side them and wouldnt be the revered man he is today. rep john lewis was mentored by mlk, he's also one of the big blm people, and gets in fights with trump over petty bullshit. I doubt mlk would be any different.
>>
>>735853624
Why?
>>
>>735853868
not that guy, but "bigot" means intolerance of the views of others.

at least it used to. now it means "right wing person I dont like"
>>
Being civilized is so hard.
>>
>>735853061
The reason they don't say "All Lives Matter" is b/c of the disproportionate amount of police violence happens against black people. There was an All Lives Matter movement about a year ago. It turned out they were just pseduo-alt right that would support white people who were the victims of unjust violence (which does happen) but could never be bothered to lend support to non-white communities.
Overall it's another advocacy group, if you don't like their message, don't listen. And don't believe this "BLM is a terrorist group" bs, its just scare tactics to get you to buy more ammo/food for the "impending" race war, as are most things MS media feeds us.
ALSO I'm glad you are positive you know how MLK would feel about the current situation, I'm sure you've done tons of historical research and really have his MO nailed down
>>
>>735853959
Yeah, but "bigot" is now used for racist. I'm am a democrat and not intolerant. I just refuse to accept unsubstantiated, factual inaccurate, emotional points of view, outside of my wife's.
>>
File: 1497493162836.png (173KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497493162836.png
173KB, 360x360px
its the kikes that are behind these extremists
>>
If it was actually about bettering black lives.
That movement is so full of hustlers though.
Preying on white people with white guilt to pay them to teach them about how oppressed black people are.
It's become nothing more than a money making scam now.
>>
>>735855120
The safety pin is one example. All the media reporting on this shitty idea and fucking retards enabling by paying $100 a month.
>>
>>735847241
Black nationalist here. White lives literally and unironically do not matter at all. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>735856953
Nationalist? Of what Africa? Go back if you hate life in the west so much.
>>
>>735857303
he's kidding. black guys don't know half of those words
>>
Black Lives only matter for media purposes faggots.
>>
>>735857303
We're breeding faster than you. We'll have a black ethnostate right here in America in a few decades.
>>
File: 1497327296957.gif (529KB, 460x402px)
1497327296957.gif
529KB, 460x402px
>>735847241
I think that fad is over
>>
>>735857594
Would you need is a culture that supports good fathers. The rest of the shit would fall right in line. It's so fucking obvious it's a joke but no one's talking about it. Take a look at Rogue elephants and why there's so many of them today. Is all the old males that would normally keep them in line and teach them how to be decent elephants are getting poached off because they also have the biggest tusk. Good Fathers in Black Culture is almost unheard of and the kids at to get good Fathers usually turn out alright.
>>
>>735857997
What*
>>
>>735847241
It's bullshit
>>
>>735847241
>what are ur thoughts on the shite Black Lives Matter movement
I mostly think about how awesome massive black cocks are and how enormous they are in comparison with OP's micropenis.
>>
File: 1484973390498.jpg (92KB, 448x298px) Image search: [Google]
1484973390498.jpg
92KB, 448x298px
>>735847913
>>
>>735849702
I feel like this needs some context
>>
>>735858190

i dont have a penis
>>
>>735847241
typical well - meaning movement hijacked by idiots and political ideologues; this results in division and bitterness.
>>
File: blm.jpg (36KB, 600x489px)
blm.jpg
36KB, 600x489px
>>735847241

Angry black people with no real political cause other than being jealous of white people and wanting to make them feel bad.

Self hating blacks projecting their anger onto white people.
>>
>>735858840
what are your pronouns?
>>
>>735852702
No. You're retarded. Read it again. Let the point sink in. Think.
>>
>>735847241
Retarded. Even the black people i work with think its retarded. Racist even.

Its a club for edgy pseudo intellectual black teens to young 20 somethings, and black people who never amounted to anything and want to blame the white man for everything instead of taking personal accountability.

Its also very destructive. Black teens are paying attention and it reinforces in their heads the system is impossible and they can never amount to anything except basketball rap or robbing convenience stores.

So they dont try.

Ill have the same opinion if just about any mass political movement because they all devolve into a torch mob and echo chamber of bullshit.
>>
>>735847241

BLM caused this half black chick i used to fuck to start bitching at me about white privilege and blah blah blah. We don't talk anymore.

BLM has made me more racist. I used to be super liberal about civil rights and shit. Now I just see monkeys.
>>
>>735859326
This. I live and grew up in a black majority area (where most of them actually do alright. Im not american if that helps believe that). I was legit at the point where i really didnt consciously computer colour of other people.

Now im entirely consciously aware when people are black.
>>
>>735847241

black people getting uppity, we let them have too much and now like spoiled children they're ungrateful and want to rebel against society. It's high time we taught them how good they have it. Show them why white people are to be feared. Show them what 5000 years of endless war on the continent of europe has forged us into. Deus Vult!
>>
Clearly black lives matter:

Thomas Sowell points out, before the 1960s "most black children were raised in two-parent families." In 2013, over 72 percent of blacks were born out of wedlock. In Cook County –which Chicago belongs to – 79 percent of blacks were born to single mothers in 2003, while only 15 percent of whites were born to single mothers.
>>
>>735856953
We know blacks aren't smart enough to form full sentences, get outta here jewboy.
>>
>>735847241
It's niggers with a megaphone.

How can anyone expect something good to come from that?
>>
>>735848070
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/asia-population/

Here is where we start ffs they are multiplying like fucking insects
>>
>>735848544
Not original fag here. Phillip Chism. This case was never on the news. If it would have been a white kid raping and murdering his black teacher it would have been a national crisis according to the national news. Especially the fake news (CNN) specifically.
>>
>>735859757
This. Ill point to sing a happy song by the ojays from 1979.

Mainstream black music about love and dancing and being happy.

Then crack and hip hop happened.

As one who lives in a largely black area, the older generation here does not blame white people for anything. They saw themselves as overcomers.

Its the new wave.
>>
Niggers blocking roads is gonna get them nothing but run over.
>>
>>735859086
Yes this blame our corporate owned liberal media cucks
>>
File: IMG_1606.png (460KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.png
460KB, 738x415px
>>
File: 1496982204967.gif (70KB, 250x188px)
1496982204967.gif
70KB, 250x188px
>>735847241
>>
>>735857443
this
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.