[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pee stories? Anytime you pissed somewhere awesome, or rude, or

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o4e27s6O5W1v1x9teo1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4e27s6O5W1v1x9teo1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x456px
Pee stories? Anytime you pissed somewhere awesome, or rude, or really funny. Anything else pee related.
>>
I pissed onto a passing freight train
>>
>>735746007
Peeing outside is the tits. I work weird hours, so walking home at night in the city I would always piss on a different building, tree, or doorway. That was fun.
>>
I used to piss at my bus stop everyday when I was in middle school. It was out in the open in front of my hood. Never got caught.
>>
>female

I once pissed in my neighbor's garden while i was playing outside with the neighbor kids simply because I didn't want to go inside and pee
>>
>>735746109
I once pissed off a bridge onto the cars driving underneath
I wonder if they noticed / looked up
>>
>>735746525
heh. their plants probably appreciated it.
>>
>>735746007
30 now, 16 at the time, rocked up to a party of twin chicks from school, uninvited, our group was like 12 cunts plus we met other kids from another school at the bus stop and they tagged along

Get to the house, the kids from the other school ransacked the parents bedroom of jewlery and bailed, we stayed. mate shat in one of the girls beds so I pissed in the refrigerator, all over the food, there was a baking pan with an A4 sized lasagna in it, if the pan was 5 inches deep there must of be like 2 inches of lasagna and a pool of piss 2 inches high or so

Never found out if they ate it or not?
>>
>>735746007
uh my first time drinking at like 12 me and friends all drew pictures in piss on the street
>>
> taking a shower at a mate's house
> he knocks on the door
> "Make sure not to pee in the shower dude"
> "Course bro."
> i already pissed in his sink while waiting for the water to heat up
>>
>>735746934
hilarious. did you get up to shit like that often?
>>
Dated a chick, her cat pissed on my coat. For the next 3 weeks i pissed in the cats food
>>
>>735746537
they would've heard it.
>>
>st. paddy's day
>irish pub
>irish punk band
>drunk af on cheap green beer
>moshing hard
>ohfuckgottapiss.png
>go to bathroom
>go into stall because urinals are full
>start pissing
>close eyes and enjoy being perfectly drunk and high
>purebliss.avi
>look back down
>mfw I've been pissing on the shoe of the dude in the next stall the whole time
>>
File: imagine.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
imagine.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>735746007
>Pee stories?
You gotta be 18 to post here kiddo.
>>
>>735747856
at least i didn't say wee or peepee
>>
>>735746007
When I was a kid, I used to piss in the trashcan next to the toilet
>>
>>735746007
I was walking with a friend in the middle of night when we were 16 going through cars looking for money or shit we could sell. There was an unlocked masseratti in some dudes driveway. I peed in the drivers seat. Feel kinda bad about it now.
>>
>>735746007
I once pissed in a toilet for the sole purpose of emptying my bladder
>>
>>735747648
I did it on the side of cars driving away from me. So they'd have had to turn around and look up to see the source of it.
Should've done it on the other side on the cars coming toward me. So they'd see me pissing, and have no choice but to drive through my stream because of traffic.
>>
>>735746834
Being this autistic
>>
>>735747370
drawing in the snow is pretty sweet.
>>
>>735747639
what'd chick think of that?
>>
>>735746007
>finished fucking a girl
>she goes to the bathroom to freshen up
>i head to the kitchen to see what food she has
>take a long piss in the kitchen sink
>she comes down stairs
>drops to her knees
>starts slobbing my knob not knowing i just drained the lizard
>>
>>735747929
fuck you mean, peepee is god tier
>>
>>735746007
>funny pee pee jokes!! XD LOL!!! XD

Are you Adam Sandler?
>>
I saw my sister pee her jeans once

made me kinda nauseous

but I still managed to masturbate to the memory once or twice
>>
>>735749747
just have a pee fetish.
that was hot in that movie when he was peeing against a wall or something with his son though.
>>
Pissed on a girls shaggy ass dog at a house party once.
>>
>>735749975
Its retard humor for retards, Adam Sandler is an embarrassment
>>
>>735749855
is this you?

ACD733F
>>
>>735750317
Adam Sandler is accessible salt of the earth comedy for working class americans. Go back to your safe space pretentious liberal scum.
>>
>>735750317
Inb4 "b-but happy gilmore and b-billy madison"
Fuck Adam Sandler man
nothing but hatred for that fucking IDIOT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>735750639
Working class Americans are dumb as fuck?
I knew it!
>>
>>735747811
He confront you about it?
>>
>>735750639
>I'm a retard
>>
>>735746007
senior year of high school, climb onto roof of school at nite with friends

piss down the open air vent that goes into the art classroom (chimney for the kiln while its running). the piss just splashed everywhere in that corner of the classroom.

this was in 007, just like the end of your post. what a life.
>>
My dad and used to go porch peeing. We didn't have a downstairs bathroom so would go out the door and piss off the porch. Killed the bushes off eventually. I would check for traffic but my dad would just wave at any cars going past. We lived on a gravel road not in town.
>>
>>735750639
>I like pee pee poop jokes

I FUCKING HATE YOU
>>
>>735748065
It's not like he can't afford the dry cleaning. Honestly it's less rude than pissing in some poor working mom's run down Honda.
>>
Piss in someones gas tank.
>>
>>735750639
I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR RETARD HEAD OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR FUCKING NECK CUNT
>>
>>735751380
You ever heard of the masterpiece called Ren and Stimpy?
Pls cri moar.
>>
This morning when I woke up I had to really go but someone was in the bathroom so I opened up my window and pissed out of it.
>>
>>735751500
This kills the car.
>>
>>735751617
YEAH, ITS A CHILDRENS CARTOON YOU RETARD. KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>735751358
I work on the road now and always end up having to piss while at someone's home. Just find a spot and piss in their yard of on their house. Pissed in a cops yard waiting for him to get home and he pulled up 30 sec later and he stepped right in my puddle. Also piss in the garbage cans at single occupancy gas station bathrooms.
>>
When I was in 1st/2nd grade used to "play" with a neighbor girl a year younger than me. We got under a big blanket in the back yard and she pissed on the grass while I watched then I pissed. Probably where my piss fetish started.
>>
>>735746007
A few weeks ago I was drunk and had my gf pee on my face and chest and in my mouth. It even went up my nose and I choked on it before swallowing it. Some got in my eyes too. Felt fucking amazing. Was warm, salty and kinda bitter.
>>
>>735751617
SAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT
>>
I got home from work extremely late one night and had to piss terribly bad the entire way home so as soon as I got out of my car I pissed my pants in the yard (purposefully). It was the most amazing feeling. I've done it a couple dozen times since then
>>
>fucking a girl
>never really saw anything based off of peeing in a vagina
>curiosity hits
>looks like she is orgasming
>I fake an orgasm
>fill her wITH
MY
PEE
>at first she gives me a really nice look
>she notices the transparency of the substances as it leaks out a little
>she doesn't feel so good
>some more piss comes out
>"ew wth"
>gets kicked out
>was blocked on everything
>never saw her again
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.