[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your experience with adderall?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: DrugItem_3508.jpg (194KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
DrugItem_3508.jpg
194KB, 600x419px
What's your experience with adderall?
>>
>>735726031
I once tried snorting some crushed up adderall but it didn't do anything
>>
took 25mg and was up all night reading... i was so focused i lost track of time and had read over 240 pages of some mlp fanfic
>>
File: 1459449745393.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1459449745393.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>735726252
amazing!
>>
File: daniel-cormier.jpg (1MB, 2857x2531px) Image search: [Google]
daniel-cormier.jpg
1MB, 2857x2531px
>>735726445
nice! I'm going full d-gen
>>
>>735726031
Horrible. It makes my mind race so much I get crazy nervous so I just end up cleaning til it wears off.
>>
File: 0010273245.jpg (58KB, 640x883px) Image search: [Google]
0010273245.jpg
58KB, 640x883px
>>735726757
noted
>>
I was actually prescribed it again yesterday for the first time in 2 years. I'm Bipolar 1 and ADHD. Im on 10mg IR Amphetamines once in Morning .

What do you want to know about Adderall? There is IR i.e. Instant Releases and XR i.e. Extended Release.

Amphetamines can be a mild to strong stimulant at appropriate doses. It gives you extra focus/attention while reducing appetite and fatigue for several hours. At higher/multiple does you can feel euphoric. The comedown can be strong and irritating after new use or addictive use.

If you take this drug, force yourself to stay hydrated and force yourself eat a protein meal or eat light protien snack throughout day, it will help with the comedown and make you less cranky.

Amphetamines in high does and long habitual can cause your teeth to decay due to drying out your mouth and create paranoia, which can lead to other problems, another concern with long term addictive Amphetamines use is skin picking due to common paranoia of bugs under your skin.
>>
Very positive. Take it like you are suppose to and enjoy the focus. Changed my life.
>>
File: 180451.jpg (69KB, 577x806px) Image search: [Google]
180451.jpg
69KB, 577x806px
>>735727022
Solid stuff bud. I want a strong speedy feeling and heard you fap a ton on it .
>>
>>735727142
Nice
>>
>>735726031
The penis disappears.
>>
>>735726031
I take 40 mg everyday (prescribed). I have difficulty with lethargy and motivation when I don't take it. Its great at first but the magic goes away when you take it daily, shits bad for you too. But if you can take it like once every 2 weeks or once every month it's a pretty amazing feeling.
>>
>>735728378
If anyone has questions about it feel free to ask.
>>
I've had an interesting history with It and here is my thoughts on it. It's not something to fuck around with and can be increasing detrimental to you overall health. Moderation is key. Make sure you drink pleanty of water because it will dry you the fuck out. Mixing it with Oxy is dangerous, but it is literally the best feeling in the world. If you want to come down, have some cannabis on hand. It helps open up your blood vessels and allows your mind to relax, also stimulating your appetite and lowers blood pressure. Be safe.
>>
File: frank-vincent-5.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
frank-vincent-5.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>735728474
How do you trick your doctor? I'm in my 20's
>>
I've been on Adderall for about 17 years now. I once went without it for ~3 months and still felt like shit by the end of it. If I was to stop taking it, how do I do it safely?
>>
File: 1459363077803.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459363077803.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>735728940
heroin
>>
>>735728474

>>735728940 here. What side effects does it cause for you? It's difficult for me to distinguish the Adderall side effects (other than decreased appetite) from the Celexa and Wellbutrin side effects.
>>
>>735728878
I wouldn't call it tricking but
>doc: hows your medication working anon?
>anon: it's great, but I notice the effects diminishing after lunch, could I try an instant release tablet for the afternoon?
>doc: sure
They just want to make their money
>>
I did 500 mg over 3 days, masterbated for over 24 hours before I took time to "rest." The resulting orgasm at the end of those 3 days of edging was the absolute biggest and best orgasm I've ever had. I had a vibrator on max in my asshole while I was stroking my cock. Cum exploded with such force that I hit my ceiling, rope after rope of thick cum flying everywhere. I was literally soaked in cum, the vibrator kept going and I came hands free again. I fell asleep covered in cum, I awoke almost 2 days later. My balls hurt like crazy, my cock was extremely raw and small from overuse. I couldn't fap for like 2 weeks. Worth it.
>>
>>735728940
You have to ween off of it. Smaller and smaller doses.
>>
>>735728878
>>735729280
I had to get diagnosed as ADD by a psych and see one to get it. My physician can't prescribe that shit.
>>
File: 1496934515889.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496934515889.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>735729397
Sad times. I'm in Canadia bro
>>
>>735729263
Dry mouth, teeth clenching, barely any appetite, and I smoke cigs very heavily on it. If you drink lots of water (you should anyway) and chew gum the first issues aren't noticable, the appetite suppression isn't noticable for me anymore. Really it's just the cigs that fucks me up. Oh, chapped lips too, but that goes back to hydrating and chapstick fixes it.
>>
>>735729397
Yeah same, that's what I meant by doc but your physician can refer you. Kinda a pain but it's worth it.
>>
>>735729989
Any more of this?
>>
Ive been taking it for years. Now lets get this straight... it can help or hurt.. depending on what you are doing. Now, the key to taking it and not letting ur mind run away from you, is to start the task..Reading, project, whatever.. then take it.. it will kick in while you are already focused and stimulate you to a new processing level. If you have problems with wacking off constantly while on it (very Common btw) just beat off, then put your face into a large bowl of ice water. This will shock you and reset the body if you do it right. Remember its a upper neurological stimulant so get shit done and use the power for maximum benefit.
>>
>>735729302
I was wondering when Al Franken would chime in. Thanks Al!
>>
>>735728724
>It helps open up your blood vessels
No it does not. Its a vasoconstrictor retard
>>
>>735726252
This is my exact experience

Idiot druggy friends at the time had a few pills and opened em and crushed it up. Snorted em and Absolutely nothing. Was picking that shit out of my nose for a couple days.
>>
>>735732725
Look up cannabis you fucking imbecile. It's not a contractor, but a dilator. Holy fuck are you dumb.
>>
>>735726031
Oh my hash we used to get FUCKED on adderall and the like

making our own concoctions in vitamin capsules with various ingredients to enhance delivery
>>
took some extended release like 2 hours after my friends did. we drank a shitload. couldn't sleep. we went to dennys the next morning and nobody could eat so we all got to go boxes.

apparently my frineds told me to go to sleep and i said i couldn't

never again
>>
>>735727359

>fapping for hours
>can't cum
>horrible comedown, verbally attack anyone nearby
>wake up next day with swollen, chaffed, or otherwise irritated dick
>>
You Fap on it Because you let your mind and the euphoria take you there.. and once there you merely keep on fapping bc of the pleasure mixed with the euphoria. COLD SHOWERS stop this. It shocks the body/Hits the reset button.
GET SHIT DONE. STOP FAPPING.
have some self control and don't be pathetic.
>>
>>735726031
almost broke my dick, it constricts your blood vessels and after i used once i couldn't get a woody for 3 days. to make things worse i miss out on make up sex.
>>
>>735733879
bumping for post
>>
>>735734253
i should note i was a long time user and it happened after a binge
>>
>>735726031
Horrible, I didn't talk to anyone all day, and was so focused on trying to get work done I ended up not eating at all that day and almost starved myself
>>
>>735729989
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM lawwwdd
>>
File: 1496714406938.jpg (30KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
1496714406938.jpg
30KB, 480x465px
>>735726031
I take it every damn day. I was prescribed it two years ago. I'm 33.

I remember taking it recreationally in college to do well for a short period of time. Fast forward about ten years, I have a demanding job that requires focus. Failed the normie test, got adderall, now I'm #1 in my Division after getting recruited by a bigger better company.

The shit works. Don't take it recreationally. Don't sell it. Get your own prescription. Your sex drive will suffer. You will run out a couple of times and it will suck. Good luck
>>
Wife gets 20mg for her mild ADD, but she usually splits them into 5 or 10 with empty capsules. It is noticeable when she doesn't take it because she spaces out a lot and acts like a ditz.
But 10mg usually corrects that since she's short and only weighs 110.
Sometimes I take 5mg for work, especially on Mondays or days I know I'll need the focus. I'm 5'10" and 170 lbs, and anymore than 10mg makes me jittery and anxious. 5mg is great for me when I need an energy and focus boost for the day, since I don't really need it. I can go weeks without it with no ill effects, or take it every day for 5 days.

Just like the other anons said, just stay hydrated and find something productive to do with it, and it'll help you out.
>>
>>735733339
can confirm most of it.. taking 4 lines of speed in a short time then basically fapping 1hr straight untill cum... piss, drink, another 2 lines and repeat that 1 hr fapping session! Dick is ok cuz im not a cut fag
>>
>>735726031
After they took me off Ritalin they put me on this and it worked about 1/2 as effective as Rit. But it stopped working after awhile too.

Then they put me on Strattera. It worked about 1/2 as effective as Ritalin also, but after a couple weeks I started having problems urinating so i stopped immediately.

I have a very high drug tolerance, on top of being large. I become resistant quickly... the Ritalin only worked for about 1 month before they had to double the dose, thats why they put me on these other ones.

I actually liked the Ritalin.
>>
>>735726031
It's a nice high until the comedown. It's not worth the comedown. Just do coke.
>>
File: dxd.jpg (138KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
dxd.jpg
138KB, 600x419px
Dexedrine is the cleaner more potent version of Adderal. I did a lot of it. I cleaned my room a lot, and my balls shriveled up. Enjoy.
>>
Took an extended release (most powerful kind I don't remember how many mg) probably around 2:30 pm. Decided to take another around maybe 7 pm. I was at work, scheduled to get out at 11. I think I'd also been up for about 24 hours at this point. Around 10 I started feeling fucking terrible so I ducked out of work early. On the drive home, I started feeling seriously awful. It's one of the only times in my life I thought I was going to die. I had to seriously focus myself, on the highway, so I wouldn't pass out. Considered turning around to go to the hospital. I felt really fucking faint and I couldn't breathe. I got home and laid on my couch and did breathing exercises and eventually the feeling went away but the experience really spoiled it for me. Also, I was starting to abuse it heavily at that point and day to day I was becoming really paranoid. My thoughts just weren't right, if that describes it at all, but it's hard to explain. But at the same time that was when I was on dexedrine almost every day.
>>
I have ADHD so my experiences either the are kinda cool ig. Not really. Just makes me not as annoying
>>
in college so i use it all the time. snorting it is best for short euphoria/short study sessions/sobering up when too drunk. orally taking it is great for 2-4 hours of studying
>>
just snort speed or even better shoot it in the vein
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.