[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I work in retail and I want to know why stupid fucking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (95KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 600x400px
Hey /b/ I work in retail and I want to know why stupid fucking beaners only pay with 20$ or 100$, doesn't matter if it's a dollar sale spics always pay with those two bills, fucking assholes.
Anyone have a good reason for this so I can stop hating dirty bean eaters so much.

Also what the fuck do you need 40 bottles of hand soap for you dumb bastards don't wash your hands anyway.
>>
Bump bump
>>
File: analizing.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
analizing.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
No idea.
Bumping
>>
stop being racist
>>
>>735584916
fuck off
>>
>>735584916
That didn't answer the question at all, genuinely curious you turd juggler.
>>
>>735584109
most brands of hand soap contain a chemical that is useful for bootleg drug production

thats why they buy 40 bottles of the stuff. they aint washing their hands, they are cooking drugs.
>>
>>735585054
I think you're on to something here
>>
>>735584109
Maybe its the only bills they have on them? Because they usually pay with them, since the items they buy usually add up to that amount of money?
Do you really think they would trade for smaller bills for you, faggot?
>>
>>735585054
What kind of drugs are we talking about?
>>
>>735585054
>>735585893

>this meth is going to smell great!
>>
>>735584109
At least they pay with cash. Niggers too. Whites hand you their fuckin Am Ex.
>>
OP is just mad all these people he hates are able to use real money whereas OP is stuck behind the counter ringing up people OP considers inferior for far less $ than than they make. Cognitive dissonance. When reality doesn't match what is in their brains tiny minds explode.
>>
>>735584109
I only carry 100 dollar bills in my wallet, if you got no change, I take back the money and walk away. I did it a few times in gas stations where after filling gas, the cashier don't have my change and I let him run out and get it somewhere. Either you be prepared or don't work in places where they always accept cash.
>>
>>735586516
But what's the point? Is it just a power play? Why not carry something smaller if you know your purchase won't get anywhere close to 100$
>>
>>735586727
>power play
How about you being prepared? Also I have been to a gas station once that refused to accept my credit card because he doesn't know how to bill it, however it worked out in the end.
>>
Also, disregarding your racial BS just reason it out, oh better than all ethnic people OP since your intellect is far superior to all others. If they are day laborers they obviously don't get paid by check, they get paid in cash by their largely American employers. So if you want to be mad at someone just look into mirror, raise arm, and extend finger.
>>
>>735586901
Just to clarify there is no lack of preparedness, I can easily break the bills just genuinely wanted to understand the mindset behind only carrying around big bills
>>
>>735586516
>implying i need to break my register for your 5 bucks just because you have big bills

nope. if i cant break it without fucking my register you can just go somewhere else. we make plenty money everyday WITHOUT cunts like you.

as far as OP goes, im going to guess its from under the table work, whether from drugs or normal work.
>>
money is money, screw the register, if you dont like people spending money at your register you will be out of business...
>>
>>735586309
This. RIP in poverty OP
>>
File: 1453939312360.jpg (188KB, 750x785px) Image search: [Google]
1453939312360.jpg
188KB, 750x785px
>>735588341
Yea I pretty much second this.
Op just mad because he's stuck at a dead end job making little to nothing while mexi bros have stacks of cash.
>>
>>735587106
I own a small business and I hate going to the bank to get change. When I close my register at work I just stuff the 20s and 50s and 100s (leave the 1s 5s and 10s for change)
Mexican here, I always pay with 20s, but sometimes I go out and my wallet is stuffed with 100s and that's all I got. And I ain't going to put condoms or Soda in my company card lol
>>
>>735584109
Well what kind of bills did you expect day laborers to get paid in?
>>
>>735584109
because even beaners have more money than you loser
>>
>>735584109
>bumping your own thread to get answers for the stupidest question

Jesus Christ, op.

Also you're complaining they're actually paying for stuff?
>>
>>735587390
if you don't want to sell your shit, why do you even sell that shit. Some people are just retarded
>>
>>735588732
>lol guys i pay with hundreds and i have sex, am i cool yet?
>>
>>735584109
>Anyone have a good reason for this so
Because most of them work jobs that pay cash under the table. Its a little difficult to get a bank account when you dont have the documentation needed to open one
>>
>>735587390
Just because you get paid in quarters it doesn't mean everybody else have to give you coins
>>
>>735584109
for fucks sake, you're complaining about the denominations of currency that people use now? Would it really be better for you if they paid in 1's, or rolls of quarters or something? Stop being a retard.
>>
>>735588819
Smh dude so lazy has to complain about breaking change
>>
>>735586727
no dude most of them are illegal dumbfuck so they get paid under the table and dont have a bank account. use a little logic and you can figure it out
>>
>>735588873
He's not the one selling it.

He's upset he has to make change that might be more than he is carrying in the register.

It's all corporation. You think op has any incentive to get people to buy the shit from the store? No, he's getting minimum wage to make change and take money. Lol he's upset some people just "have to make the job harder" even though it's so simple, a baby gorilla could do the job
>>
>>735584109
Go gather some dimes and buy a calculator, maybe then you'll see that money in every denomination or form is still money
>>
>>735584109
Lazy fuck can't change a bill, 'murica in all of its glory
>>
>>735588883
You sound a little bit upset.
>>
>>735588873
like i said we make plenty money from normies that understand trying to buy 5 to 10 bucks worth of shit with a 100 is a total dick move.

>>735588970
ironically i get paid in 20's 50's and 100's

>>735589168
i sure am the one selling it, but i guess it goes back to the boss insisting we start the day with no 20's in the drawer.
>>
>>735589134
B-but I'm white and I can't understand other socio-economic situations other than the one I was born into. All these lazy spics with their 100-dollar bills. You expect me to believe they worked for that??
>>
Reason for that happening is that most of them work and get paid in cash.
>>
File: lahey.jpg (33KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
lahey.jpg
33KB, 600x326px
>>735589296
/thread
>>
>>735588595
This. Get fucked OP
>>
>>735584109
>I work in retail
lol
right where you belong
>>
File: 1494541910799.jpg (48KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
1494541910799.jpg
48KB, 546x366px
>>735584109
>the real truth
>>
>>735589281
Being lazy
Can't count
Can't anticipate in his own business
Lack of organisation
Lack of information of it's own environment so he can be prepared
Prefers to complain instead of looking for a solution or even organise his fucking money since the beginning of the day
.... you make me sad pal, that's the main reason why you're a cashier and you'll keep being a cashier
>>
>>735589281
>ironically i get paid in 20's 50's and 100's
>Not getting a cheque direct deposit into your bank account
Are you one of those filthy spics?
>>735589281
>i sure am the one selling it
You may be the one physically out on the floor, but it's not your product. You don't see any profit from it. The company is selling the product. They have more incentive to have any paying customer, regardless of what kind of cash they hold. And then you have the dissonance with the bureaucrocy. they don't want to over fill the drawer with change, for liability reasons, but they don't want you to turn away customers just because you don't have the change required.
>>
>>735587106
I always carry 1k on me at all times, and keep another 4K in my truck. bc I never know when I'm going to get a call to pick something up, and half the fucking time the lumber yards credit card reader is dead. I'm not carrying around a foot thick wallet you fuck, I'm carrying around the biggest bills possible that I can still spend.

100s.

Have a job with some actual responsibilities and see.
>>
>>735586309
Probably this
>>
We Mexicans buy the soap to resell it at flea markets etc. Where our other Mexicans too lazy to go to the store will buy it.
>>
>>735584109
Start saving, soon a machine will take your job and do it better
>>
>>735589690
Why do you think op is running the show where he works?

He's a peon that takes orders from the boss, who takes orders from their boss. I'm pretty sure there's little op can do to change the policy on how much cash is kept in the drawer.

Are you autistic anon? Have you ever held a job?
>>
>>735584109

A job aint meant to be fun for you asshole
>>
>>735589813
Can't be the case bc Mexicans don't work in construction or landscaping where you'd have to do that at any given moment of any given day.

OP is a white suburbanite who's never done an honest days hard work in his life. Oh, it's cool when you're a lazy ignorant shit tho, OP.
>>
>>735589690
so your coming at me like im the retarded boss and im the underpayed monkey. im curious which one you wanna go with.

protip: i pay all my monthly bills in 2 days of work.

if you want to go on about my boss being a retard im all ears, our business is growing despite him and not because of him. hes the one who constantly takes out the twenties and needs to use his cell as a calculator all day.
>>
>>735589813
Why does /b/ always turn into a pissing match? Granted the thread wasn't all that great to begin with. But you really think your job is that important? If you died tomorrow, there'd just be another insufferable cunt to take your place.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (23KB, 271x543px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
23KB, 271x543px
>>735586914
>raise arm, and extend finger.

Ok now what
>>
>>735590016
>Mexicans don't work in construction or landscaping
Is this sarcasm?
>>
>>735590024
>protip: i pay all my monthly bills in 2 days of work.
>is a cashier
do you live in a box or something?
>>
>>735590116
kek
>>
>>735589828
kek yeah, one word comes to mind when I think of Mexicans. Lazy. That's why the big complaint is, they're... taking... all our.. jobs.

They sure seem to like to work, for chronically lazy people. Hmph.
>>
>>735590171
You can work all day and still be too lazy to go to the store.
>>
>>735589698
white. cash is king.

i would read your second paragraph but your already assuming im some poor schmuck working corporate, when the reality is i work a small business that has only seen average profit growth for 3 years straight. and yes, it is me and one other guy actually making and selling the product.
>>
>>735590050
Yeah cunt, that's why the point wasn't lookit me and how awesome I am, fuckwit, it's here's why some people who actually work for a living carry a stack of big bills around all day, and it's understandable you wouldn't fucking be able to imagine it, bc you're a retailfag who took he laziest job in the fucking world. And don't tell me it isn't, because I started there too 20 years ago.
>>
>>735589828
in my area the water down the soap in resell in in bodegas. i once bought dish soap with the consistency of plain water.
>>
>>735584109
>uses fancy calculator that does all the real work for him, for a living
>complains about how the math involved is still too much trouble

Wew lad!
>>
>>735589134
>most of them are illegal
You're an ignorant nigger

>>735589813
>Have a job with some actual responsibilities and see.
Says the guy working in an industry that expects large amounts of cash. Have you shirt-tuckers ever heard of invoicing? You're acting high and mighty but you're too stupid to see that you're still at the bottom of the shitpile
>>
>>735590111
kek come on anon, you really have to ask
>>
That and niggers use $50 bills alot. Asians usually are more considerate
>>
>>735584109
Because a lot of these guys get paid under the table. If I was going to pay someone their weekly earnings in cash I would do the bulk of it in 100s and the rest in 20s.

Learn how to use basic reasoning. No wonder your dumb ass is working in retail. I bet you will be working in retail until you fucking die you Epsilon faggot.
>>
>>735590116
because its not corporate and i actually get paid well. also he pays us better on the busier days. i am being a little bit of a shit tho, my bills are cheap as fuck so its not hard to do. i would give that whole bullshit "you gotta know where to live" speech, but i know i just got lucky.
>>
>>735587390
>What is legal tender
You actually can't turn it down faggot
>>
you are fucking stupid hth
>>
>>735590606
so you get paid in cash and your pay fluctuates every day?
are you an illegal Mexican op?
>>
>>735590457
>ur at the bottom
lol yea, no shit retard. It's construction management. Fucking kids in here, still thinking everyone is just like them, all trying t figure out where they fit in, in their little social hierarchy.

gee son, thanks for clarifying your understanding of my job for me. Aaand way to stay on point.
>>
White, early 20's. I pay for everything with 20s. When I get change I put all my 5s and 1s in an envelope and save them till the new year then I have usually 700-1000 at the end. I think op is mad cuz he doesn't have any money that folds just the kind that jingles
>>
File: Hey Gaizz - OP here!.jpg (24KB, 360x324px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Gaizz - OP here!.jpg
24KB, 360x324px
>>735584109
>why stupid fucking beaners only pay with 20$ or 100$,

Because they make more money than your whiny, twitchy pimpled faggot ass and want to rub it in your face.

And just fyi; I've instructed them all to rub excrement on the corners of the bills!
>>
>>735590735
sure if you wanna bring a lawyer into it. though its not really my problem if you dont get all your change when i tell you i cant break it properly (for reasons stated above, boss has compulsion to take all the 20's and 10's at all times) its not like i have trouble with the math as its basic algebra and its not like i have a problem doing it when i can keep the boss out of the drawer. but douchebags who want to hand you a 100 for 8 bucks worth of shit and then throw a fit when i say there isnt enough change in the drawer arent the kind of customers im really interested in dealing with. we have mostly normies that understand, not autismos who put their self worth in the paper they hold and break down when they cant swing it around.
>>
>>735590782
white legal anon

>hey it was really busy today,
>oh take a little extra for you two, good work
>thanks see you tomorrow

its not hard faggot. think of as getting tipped by the boss.
>>
>>735590024
paying your mom $200 a month for rent doesn't count as bills.
>>
>>735591141
>not the kind of customers im interested in dealing with
>cant break 100 because im a fucking retard highschool dropout
You are everything that is wrong with this world. I really hope you fucking die.
>>
>>735591247
>gets paid in cash
>doesn't pay his taxes
have fun when the IRS catches on
>>
File: 1487462698070.jpg (144KB, 801x899px) Image search: [Google]
1487462698070.jpg
144KB, 801x899px
>>735589999
>>
>>735585000
Is no one going to acknowledge that this anon has trips?
>>
File: imageedit_36_6809509046.jpg (67KB, 640x523px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_36_6809509046.jpg
67KB, 640x523px
>>735590457
i live in an area that is majority hispanic. im not an ignorant nigger i just call it how i see it. at least 40% of mexicans in my area are illegal and acknoweldge it. so dont shoot the messenger there buddy. sorry to break it to you but that citizenship test is pretty fucking detailed and most will try to marry a gringo to get out of taking it.
>>
>>735586727
Because he likes the attention. Eeewwwww look at me i only carry 100's
>>
>>735584109
>40 bottles of hand soap

This is outside the box, but a lot of hispanic people own and operate maid services. Cleaning services. One of the perks of many of these services is that they provide small things like handsoap replacement so you don't have to worry about the little things.

I'd guess that might be why they're buying so much hand soap, if your hand soap is cheap.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.