[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender/ Gender Dysphoria Discussion Thread

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 30

File: this_person_.jpg (267KB, 1268x960px) Image search: [Google]
this_person_.jpg
267KB, 1268x960px
Transgender/ Gender Dysphoria Discussion Thread
>>
File: 1468516289783.jpg (92KB, 613x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468516289783.jpg
92KB, 613x1024px
Looking to continue the discussion where it left off. Will paste my last comment from the old thread again here:

But this plays out into why I think this is a mental illness and or simply a massive and oddly sad confusion, instead of a genuine thing.

If you are biologically female, you are a female. You just have many masculine interests as you say, and there's literally nothing wrong with that. It doesn't mean you were meant to be a man, it doesn't mean you're secretly a man in a woman's body. To me this means you are a woman who likes things that are commonly accepted to be mostly done by men.

Up until a certain point, one could say education wasn't a thing for women either. Does wanting an education make you secretly a man in a woman's body?

Do you get where I'm going with this? I truly believe that media and society has driven you to think this way, when realistically it's very simple. You are a woman. You like certain girly things, and you also like a lot of things that most people think, due to accepted normalcy without any consideration on it, are masculine.

Thoughts? Also please confirm for me your sexual preference, which does not in my mind even have anything to do, directly, with whether or not you believe you are a man or woman, since there can be gays, but I'm curious. If you are a woman and sexually attracted to men, then I would almost completely doubt there is anything wrong with you other than a serious confusion turned into a troubling delusion.
>>
File: 1469139193854.jpg (9KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469139193854.jpg
9KB, 273x200px
Obligatory bump number one.
>>
>>735563537
Maybe it is a mental illness and if so I've found a way to deal with it myself. I grew up thinking it was something wrong with me in my head anyway.
And while yes, I know I am female and even identify as one, it doesn't get rid of that awful uncomfortable this isn't my body feeling I get.
I do like a lot of masculine things including the look of men's clothes. Maybe I simply like crossdressing and get weird when I don't do it in a long while.

I'm bi. My first crush was a girl when I was in kindergarten. My second was a boy in third grade. I lean more towards straight but it's pretty close and I have had a boyfriend for the last eight years and going
>>
Dunno how quickly the other thread died so to the guy talking about dicks I'll repost my reply

I usually only make a small one. Just to feel like there is something down there. I know it's no where close. Vaginas aren't much fun either. They bleed and mines irregular so I never see it coming. If I get turned on I have to change underwear. They self clean so sometimes there's just gross discharge and it can ruin panties. It's a pain.
It's not so much the idea of the penis itself. Just the feeling of having one and tricking myself into being comfortable.

I guess by overly manly I mean people who fall for such commercial tactics. I've met some guys who are completely taken in by all that
>>
>>735563468
male and female brains are physically structured differently and trannies have the wrong one in their skull

its not mental illness if the actual cause is anatomy and the psychology of the personality is controlled by the anatomy
>>
>>735563878
I like manly women, would you still take a D?
>>
>>735564029
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
>>
>>735564138
I've been taking the D for 8 years
>>
File: 1469117113272.jpg (25KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
1469117113272.jpg
25KB, 500x567px
>>735563768
Well then I honestly truly believe you are completely normal there and are just wrapped up in a delusion. I'm not entirely sure it's, in your case, a "mental illness" from which you cannot recover. I think you maybe need to simply start to realize what is really the case and accept it as it is.

You are a woman, who likes to dress like a man sometimes, and likes manly things. You are sexually attracted to both genders, and that's in and of itself somewhat common as well. None of this makes you a man, or a non-woman. And I think you need to stop thinking of it that way. I wish there were a better way for me to explain this to you and convince you that you CAN be comfortable in your own body. I don't believe there to be anything wrong with your body. It is yours, and is is at it was created. You are you. You aren't living in a foreign host. You aren't a parasite. Right? So that's just what it is.

For some oddly sad, and mostly personal anecdotal and supportive evidence, I refer to my own childhood.

I am a straight and confident normal human male. However in my earlier youth, I became oddly interested in my sisters clothing, and frequently snuck into her closet to wear them when nobody was around to notice.

I did this on and off for years, and went in and out of thinking it was acceptable and comfortable and right, or simply dead wrong, unacceptable, and maliciously peculiar.

Maybe part of why I flung back the other way is my father being such a dick about it. He never harmed me, but he was very verbal and passionately against it, and even my mother seemed horrified and offended and disgusted when they realized it was happening.

Even in later life I still rarely, but occasionally, find the random urge to feel myself in womens clothing and I at this point chock it up to a lack of intimacy. I believe for me it's that it helps me feel closer to women, where I lack this connection I yearn.
>>
>>735563768

Str8 White Cis male here. Not really much to say except that I really have compassion for you Anon & people like you that experience this. Must be really tough. Wishing you the best of luck with it all.
>>
File: Booster_Gold.jpg (232KB, 900x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Booster_Gold.jpg
232KB, 900x1369px
>>735564415
Adding to this cuz char limit :^)

It seems like a strange fetish of mine at this point which I've almost completely grown out of and very rarely feel the urge for, and at this point don't even indulge. I don't really like it and feel it's sort of wrong of me, but I guess I also understand that the feeling I'm explaining comes entirely from what society paints this picture of and enforces on us.

All that said and done, I still feel very strongly that I am a confident, healthy, completely straight, white male. I have zero confusion or question about this, and that's the end of my story.

Because of this, I feel as if you're living a similar situation but with a much deeper delusion and have gotten too wrapped up in it. Does this shed any light, I mean, is this even helpful?
>>
>>735563878
Oh hey i thought i lost you forever

>I usually only make a small one. Just to feel like there is something down there.
Is it an obsession? What is it about the penis that fixates you?

>If I get turned on I have to change underwear.
How so? You get that wet and messy?

>They self clean so sometimes there's just gross discharge and it can ruin panties.
Discharge? Like what kind? Bad smell? Bad color, consistency, texture?
I'm a nazi when it comes to smells myself, ive dragged girls by their hair to the shower if i smelled anything i didnt like while we were fucking.

>It's not so much the idea of the penis itself. Just the feeling of having one
So what exactly is the difference between having one and not having one?

>I guess by overly manly I mean people who fall for such commercial tactics
Yea but we haven't even really defined whats masculine in order for there to be too much of it.
>>
File: 1469755068243.gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469755068243.gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>735564415
>>735564583
By the way. On the subject of mental illness and the controversy of delusions and manipulation, I am extremely thankful that in my early youth my father threw a much more conservative opinion slap straight in my face about this for me, because it certainly helped get me where I am, instead of what I see happening to these poor little kids whom have their parents seeing them take interest in a skirt once randomly at the age of 6 and determine that they are totally a fucking girl, and start shoving pills and surgery their way and putting them up as a political pawn in the media.

It's truly disgusting, and I'm glad I grew up in a household where this wasn't the case.

Though I will say it was a bit rougher than I would have liked, and I would probably take a more educational and enlightening approach with my own kid(s), were I to have any. While still of course, looking for the same end goal.
>>
>>735563468
Those are some seriously great tits
>>
File: bueno.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>735564875
My friend, this is the second, of two threads, that died on me within 10 minutes of each other. Both of which I brought back up fresh ones of. I wouldn't let a proper intellectual discussion go to waste due to a bump limit!

Mind you I'm the other guy chatting with her, not her. Though I know of what you speak. I had partly wondered if she would even take notice of the new thread, given that I hadn't had the chance to post a link in the previous one. It seemed posting a picture of HER was the only logical way to catch the eye. It worked though, so get fucked niggy. :^)
>>
File: 1489611887523.jpg (89KB, 796x475px) Image search: [Google]
1489611887523.jpg
89KB, 796x475px
>>735565053
The titties called to me like the bat signal
>>
>>735564415
I don't think of it that way tho. I used to when I was young and thought of it were possible I'd totally switch. And by the time I had found out it was something I could do I had discovered more about myself. Today I don't think I'm a man or not a woman. I'm me. I'm a female. And I have tried everything I could think of for years to not feel so uncomfortable. Crossdressing wasn't something I tried until out of high school and it was the only thing that worked and has continued to work.

That's an interesting theory. I hope you find out it's true. In my case I'm with a guy so I couldn't say it's the lack of intamcy. Do you ever wonder what it might've been like had they not been so against it? How do you think it would've changed your behaviour if they either didn't care or supported you in wearing girl clothes?

As a side note none of this gay culture and tumblr stuff were things I grew up with so I don't think it's safe to say that it's the cause for children today to think they are the other gender. That doesn't mean it's not adding to it tho. I didn't even know what gay was until I saw Will and Grace. Then I finally had an explanation as to what it was to like girls and boys.
>>
File: charlie-uwot.jpg (55KB, 348x344px) Image search: [Google]
charlie-uwot.jpg
55KB, 348x344px
>>735565484
Yeah, sure. I think realistically I already had inherent feelings at the time that it was somehow wrong, and ill fitting, but I did it anyway. It was experimental, I was young, I was exploring the world and learning new things. I honestly don't believe had they responded less harshly that I would have come to much of a different conclusion and lifestyle than I already did. I simply think that it helped solidify that, if that makes sense?

I guess I'm just saying I would have sorted it out anyway on my own terms, and come to the same result, just maybe not so harshly. I'm comparing this though to these cases I see these days, where I think my harsh treatment very much needs to be applied.

Now I'm still curious about your case, because you seem to not want to apply my theories and situations to yourself, but are more willing to admit you are a female and like these masculine things, but you still claim you are uncomfortable in your body.

I'm having a hard time even understanding what that means, and how it's relevant at all?

I mean, it's like, I can understand a fat person hating themselves for being fat and feeling shitty, but they can fix that and work on it. If your issues is you wish you felt a penis, well, you can't, and you never will. Hell you probably don't want to, ever pop a hard on in gym shorts, during gym? Yeah, not fun. Jeans with a belt are the ultimate boner cloaking mechanism. Bow before my trade secrets that everyone secretly knows.

I'm sometimes shocked to realize women aren't familiar with urinal cakes. Random thought.

So anyway, expand on your discomfort, like, what is it? What's the issue?
>>
>>735564488
Thank you. It's been nice just discussing it with people. When I was younger I never dreamed I'd find someone willing to be with me if they knew let alone finding out other people were similar
>>735564583
It is certainly helpful. I can see where you're coming from. Maybe if I had not indulged in it for longer it would've gone away. Although for years I had dealt with the feeling trying to ignore it and the alternative was bouts of depression. Either way where I am now is great. I have a bf who doesn't mind it at all and society has changed anough where it's not too strange to go out in public crossdresses. I imagine as a male it's much harder. Girls can be tomboyish and it's not seen as strange but boys wearing feminine clothes is almost instantly frowned upon.
>>
File: archie-bunker.jpg (88KB, 330x256px) Image search: [Google]
archie-bunker.jpg
88KB, 330x256px
>>735563537
Boy the way Glen Miller played
Songs that made the hit parade.
Guys like us we had it made,
Those were the days.

And you knew who you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
Mister we could use a man
Like Herbert Hoover again.

Didn't need no welfare state,
Everybody pulled his weight.
Gee our old LaSalle ran great.
Those were the days.
>>
>>735566145
Your tits are fantastic.
>>
File: 1440012441557.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1440012441557.gif
655KB, 460x426px
>>735566145
Actually, at this point, I'm not sure I would say it's frowned upon anymore. In fact, I'm almost disturbed at how much the left wants this to be completely acceptable, if not entirely normal. Which I don't believe it should be.

If I may say again, I have no real issue with you having the occasional urge to wear manlier clothing and cross dress, but I'm still not sure what it is about you seems unfitting and otherwise discomforting about your own body.

>>735566325
Would be nice if everything just ran like a tight ship anon, but you know, sadly the world ain't that fucking simple.

I'm torn between believing a SMALL portion of people had actual issues with these things due to mental programming, an essential biological fuckup, a birth anomaly if you will. And the simple fact that in modern current times, we have radicals pushing crazy ideologies onto pre-pubescent children who aren't the wiser, and then literally destroying them mentally for fucking nothing.
>>
>>735564875
Not an obsession. Although I have wondered what it would be like to have one. I hear the orgasms aren't as impressive as female ones
I get pretty wet. I know all girls are different. They make vaginal lube for a reason so some girls must not have to deal with it. Sometimes even panties can get bunched up and rub on something to turn me on a bit which means I've gotta subtly adjust. But that's probably something guys do too to position boners so they are less obvious.
Bad smell usually means some kind of yeast infection. Never had one so I'm not sure. Most times it's clear or white and as gross as it sounds the consistency of snot. The white shit stains dark panties tho.
I wouldn't know the difference if I've never had one
I was assuming typical masculine stuff. Liking cars and bikes and metal shit idk
>>735564940
Thanks man
>>735565053
I went looking cause I also felt the discussion wasn't over and I was enjoying it. Seeing my own tits definitely stood out

Sorry for the slow replies. It's late so I'm on mobile in bed
>>
File: I tried.gif (439KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
I tried.gif
439KB, 245x170px
>>735566809
As long as the thread stays alive I guess. Although I should probably get to bed sometime in the very near future. You have more of my questions above to answer still, but I suppose if you want you can find a place for us to talk again later/ some other time.

Up to you really.
>>
File: take_a_number.jpg (24KB, 309x395px) Image search: [Google]
take_a_number.jpg
24KB, 309x395px
Obligatory bump number two.
>>
>>735566809
Can I ask what age you started to grow such obvious boobs? and how did that go with your body image issues
>>
>>735566809
>Although I have wondered what it would be like to have one.
From personal experience it can get annoying, the only sensitive part is around the tip (the ridge area) and there's the complicated plumbing that comes with it, your Pee like is connected to your Semen line and when you have too much pee pressure it can push painfully into your semen lines. There's also the fact of the two walnut sized organs that dangle loosely in bags of skin and are pretty sensitive to pressure. Weather you know it or not the penis (and testicles, remember its a package deal) can be annoyingly sensitive.

>I hear the orgasms aren't as impressive as female ones
There's never any way to tell but more often than not men can cum only once. exciting right?

>I get pretty wet.
Hnnnnnnggggg, i mean bueno

>Sometimes even panties can get bunched up and rub on something to turn me on a bit which means I've gotta subtly adjust.
Or go commando

>But that's probably something guys do too to position boners so they are less obvious.
Not just less obvious but less painful too

>Most times it's clear or white and as gross as it sounds the consistency of snot.
So it's a mucus like consistency? I think that's supposed to be the best kind of lubrication a woman can produce. Does it have a similar consistency to semen?

>The white shit stains dark panties tho.
Tighty whiteys my dudette

>I wouldn't know the difference if I've never had one
I mean what is the difference for you?

>I was assuming typical masculine stuff.
Well like what? what's typical manly stuff?

>Liking cars and bikes and metal shit idk
Cars? Maybe. Bikes? not really, that sounds more jockish than manly. Metal? musical preference a man does not make.

>Seeing my own tits definitely stood out
The bat signal. even my dick wanted to dress like robin (told you its crazy)
>>
File: 1463077589945-1.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1463077589945-1.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>735567613
Yeah, I know the feeling man. Gotta force that erection facing upwards. If it bulges while aimed down, that shit strains like a motherfucker.
>>
>>735565965
That makes sense. I don't know if I would've transitioned even if I had told my parents and they supported it. I think the parents that do say "oh you're the opposite now just because you like to wear these clothes" are crazy. But o also don't think it should be so harshly dealt with either. I believe in the last thread someone mentioned just letting the kid dress they way they want and then making a serious decision about transitioning should wait until they are older and have figured more out about themselves.
I wish I could explain it. I know I will never feel a dick. Even if I had made the choice to transition I would never feel one. It's not really the dick I'm focussed on. It's the whole outer look I guess. The way clothes feel on my body. I even go as far as to use makeup to make it appear I have a sharper jawline. It's not even to come off as male to others. I'll do it just to feel comfortable even if I don't plan on leaving the house. If I try to wear even tomboyish clothes on those days I just get antsy and feel the need to strip everything off because it'd feel better to be naked than have to feel the way these clothes are touching me and making me feel when I look down at my own body.

>>735566547
I live in a liberal state in a liberal city and it's still looked at as strange around here. I don't know if I'd want it to be normal. It's hard to imagine it being a normal thing but I also think people should wear what they want. The men romper craze was been odd. But if it does catch on I can finally get some cheap rompers. As someone who shops on both sections, women's clothes are typically more expensive. And men's sizing makes so much sense. I could be one of three different sizes in women's clothes but with men especially pants it's just your waist size
I wish I knew what made me feel so uncomfortable too. If I were to magically get the answer I don't think I'd change anything about my lifestyle now but it'd still be nice to know
>>
File: cheese-pizza-on-a-plate-for-you.jpg (322KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
cheese-pizza-on-a-plate-for-you.jpg
322KB, 610x458px
>>735568129
Refer to >>735567043 as I do want to be getting off here soon, but am still hooked.

Regarding your posts here, I can't speak to any of the actual trans shit, because I never felt and never will feel that way. I've always felt like a male and never wanted to be a female, even more so these days.

I can tell you that the clothing feels extremely different and so having a swaying comfort in that sense makes, well, sense. But I guess I can't really know why you feel uncomfortable, if you yourself aren't even aware. It still seems like you're stuck on wanting to be a man, when realistically your sex organs are as they are, and you are free to wear whatever you want and carrying yourself however you want. It would be nice if you found a way to accept that and be comfortable in your skin, while doing whatever else suits you. If switching clothing styles on a whim feels comfortable and makes sense, by all means!
>>
I dont even know who is who here? Who posting owns the tits in OPs picture and who doesnt?
>>
File: mental-illness.png (443KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mental-illness.png
443KB, 1000x1000px
>>735563468
I just came here to say nice fucking tits!

As for Transgender/ Gender Dysphoria...?
>PIC RELATED
>>
Mtf trans reporting in-- growing up I really didn't give that much of a fuck with how different I was than my normal gender and even began accepting the mentality that's it's normal to feel so very different than the other boys growing up. I also began thinking that faking MANY fronts of my personality to follow societal expectations was also normal, and didn't feel I was able to act how I wanted to so I didn't get made fun for it.

On top of that you have everyone around you believing and expecting you to be these fake fronts that you simply are not. I personally get the most dysphoria from seeing seeing couples together and seeing their love and thinking that I can never have that same nature of love ever. For me I can't get my head around gay relationships since it's literally a relationship of two women starving for dick. I want a REAL man who desires me for my feminine features and who will embrace all the typical masculine stereotypes.

I understand how it can be difficult for people to accept and am somewhat against the LGBT myself, but just know that transitioning and even being somewhat more recognized as female (or for however much I can be) does help. I don't give a fuck what pronouns you call me, though. I don't need verbal validation from strangers to tell me what I know my mind is wired like.
>>
File: 1473553634589.jpg (12KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
1473553634589.jpg
12KB, 200x219px
>>735568895
You are not wrong, anon!
>>
File: 1497239885505.jpg (237KB, 960x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1497239885505.jpg
237KB, 960x1275px
>>735568895
isnt she wonderful? wish she would give us more to oggle over like horney idiots
>>
>>735568977
Checked. Pics or it's a lie.
>>
>>735566418
Thank you anon
>>735567043
I should also get to bed soon. I don't have a throwaway but if you have one I could send an email tomorrow. Love that Crowley btw
>>735567306
Around 13 I had b-c and they really started to grow at 16. I actually used to wish I had bigger boobs when I was young, hoping that would "fix" me. It ended up making it worse when I had trouble hiding them and really needed bras. I tended to go with sports bras to keep them down
>>735567613
I think I actually knew most of that. My bfs balls are pretty sensitive. I hear they can get tangled too. That sounds horrifying
I've had an orgasm that went for at least three minutes. Not to mention times I've had multiple. I don't think I'd trade that for a dick
Commando is worse especially in jeans. That seam will get right up in there when you sit
It's not like the miscue wetness. Have you ever coughed up phlegm when sick? It's like that. Gross. Semen seems to be different depending on the guy. White, clear, thick, liquidy.
White underwear gets so boring tho
I guess the difference is being able to fuck someone vs riding someone. I just use a plastic dick for that tho
I meant metal like the material. There is a barbershop near me that specialises in "man" cuts. They advertise as being very masculine. They trim beards and I went wth my bf once and it was kind of ridiculous. They had a pool table with metal wrapped around it. Car parts and gears on the wall. Metal everywhere.
Bat signal indeed lol
>>
>>735569087
Wonderful indeed. Shes perfect.
>>
>>735569148
Arent sports bras quite uncomfortable?
>>
>>735568977
Dipshit most trannies kill themselves after they transition because they cant go back after fucking up their bodies with hormones and cutting their dick off.

Ironically of the so called trannies the ones that dont take hormones and dont transition more often then not grow out of it when they finish puberty

Your defective and hormones will only make you worse and likely cause you to an hero.
>>
File: 1469759374084.jpg (32KB, 542x542px) Image search: [Google]
1469759374084.jpg
32KB, 542x542px
>>735569148
Sure. [email protected]

I think it's worth noting, I personally hate bras. But in your case, I guess you're looking to use something to flatten those massive meatbags on your chest.

That barbershop sounds retarded. I actually go to a nice mens only barbershop and it's really elegant, and old timey. Old fashioned, with really nice wooden decor that feels victorian. They are really professional, and quite good. Everything is extremely comfortable. I literally feel like I'm getting a massage. It's blissful.

>>735569316
Do tight boxer briefs bother you, anon? Come on now.

>>735569366
Checked and kek'd.
>>
>>735568977
Am American, I believe in your right to do whatever the fuck you want so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. I wont talk shit about your choices or harass you, and will support legislation that helps you feel more comfortable. That said I do still believe transgender is a mental illness. Persons should only make the transition under the approval of a professional after exploring all other options.
>>
>>735569576
Tight boxer breifs make my cock look huge. So I love it.
>>
>>735569148
>if you have one I could send an email tomorrow
Let me get in on that, send me something that proves its you tho (the internet be scarey yo)
[email protected]

>I've had an orgasm that went for at least three minutes.
Longest ive had is 20 seconds. Damn.

>Commando is worse especially in jeans. That seam will get right up in there when you sit
Forgot about the whole sitting thing. Do you have a particularly bubbled butt or is it more flatish? The flatter the more likely you press everything down when you sit.

>Have you ever coughed up phlegm when sick?
Coughed up? no for some reason my lungs are made of titanium, but my nose gets these horrific yellow globs that are sticky and solidify into concrete.

>White underwear gets so boring tho
Pffff i disagree, every girl wears the black or colored undies, white underware is actually rare, soft cotton undies on a girl is sexy as hell.

>I guess the difference is being able to fuck someone vs riding someone.
So you want to fuck someone? Do you have a pleasure fetish? That is inflicting pleasure on someone or being inside someone?

>I meant metal like the material
I think the appeal of metal is it stands for longevity, reliability, and durability. Masculine traits i suppose?

>There is a barbershop near me that specialises in "man" cuts. They advertise as being very masculine. They trim beards and I went wth my bf once and it was kind of ridiculous. They had a pool table with metal wrapped around it. Car parts and gears on the wall. Metal everywhere.
Anything that makes a statement to sell your something should always be taken with a hint of skepticism tho, its guy themed, but thats not all men are about, especially not these days.

>Bat signal indeed lol
>>
>>735563468
It's mental illness. That's just a fact. Look... no matter how much money you spend for surgeries and hormones, you're still going to be what you were born as... even if you "look" like the other sex. To believe otherwise, is just stupid. If you want to do it? Fine, but it's still mental illness.

Look.. i'm a guy.. and I fully admit.. I thought maybe I should have been born a female because I am too nice, too caring, and honestly far too emotional. Most guys are not like me. But I also understand I was born a man and that is what I will always be. I'd never cut my dick off and take hormones to grow tits and look more like a woman. I'm not mentally ill. There is a difference between thinking you SHOULD be the opposite sex, and actually trying to become something you're not. No amount of surgery can ever make you the other sex.
>>
File: hail_reeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (66KB, 595x583px) Image search: [Google]
hail_reeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
66KB, 595x583px
>>735569842
Shit son, we should make a thing out of this. Maybe I'll fire up an IRC net/ chan and send you two a link via email. :^)

That is of course assuming she emails us, since she didn't release an email. Not that it's too difficult to make a random new one associated with anything else.
>>
>>735570129
that'd be interesting. Up to her tho.

And yea never a good idea to release your personal contact info if you have tits as nice as hers, thirsty niggas everywhere. Dick pics incoming.
>>
File: 1495596348059.jpg (51KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495596348059.jpg
51KB, 720x960px
>>735570416
Sure but as I said, you can just make any number of temporary, throwaway, or simply unassociated emails living for a singular purpose. Of which, this can be that.
>>
>>735568518
Thank you anon. You know as I said before it's been awhile since I've done self reflection about this. At least with someone other than my own bf. I'll try to be more aware if I'm trying to be male or simply dressing to feel comfortable and how close that line is. I still don't feel like I'm yearning to grow a dick and my boobs to pop off but it's been awhile since I've felt the need to crossdress and maybe that is what I'm feeling when I do. If we keep in touch I guess I'll let you know. I wonder if it'd help to crossdress just because and make it more of a thing I do because I enjoy it and not just the way to feel comfortable on those bad days. Then again maybe it'd make it worse.
>>735569316
I find them to be the most comfortable of the bras. Most bras have underwire and that gets super uncomfortable after wearing it all day. I could sleep in a sports bra.
>>735569576
Indeed. A tight sports bra can make a decent binder and still be comfy.
It's pretty ridiculous and it's what I mean when I think of overly masculine. Your place sounds nice. I really like the Victorian style. I've saved the email and I'll message in the morning.
>>735569842
Will do. I'll message tomorrow morning.
20 seconds is a long one for a guy isn't it? Was it a huge load?
I'm chubby and have large thighs and a decent butt. Makes everything tight when I sit.
Never had one solidify but yeah that consistency.
My bf has a thing for plain white undies too. Maybe it's because it's uncommon now?
I've never heard of a pleasure fetish but yeah that's what I'd call it. I really get off on making others feel good. I have gotten to fuck someone with my plastic dick tho
>>735569842
Oh I don't figure all guys or even most guys are into that. Which is kind of the point. It feels like no one really likes it it's just the things they think guys should like. Just my idea of the overly stereotypical masculinity.
>>
>>735569366
Obviously we will always be bound by our biological reality, and many trannies who realize they have no chance in passing after taking hormones (ESPECIALLY the old ones which many of the current studies are based on) become depressed knowing that their really is no chance of being recognized by their desires gender.

I'm my experience, however (and I assumed many others) transitioning has genuinely helped my state of mind, so take that for what you will.
>>
File: 1490244931676.jpg (51KB, 1080x732px) Image search: [Google]
1490244931676.jpg
51KB, 1080x732px
Would absolutely fuck. Would probably suck her cock.
>>
I have dysphoria sometimes. It's really only there for like a week, then I don't feel it for months. I like being submissive and feminine when I get it, but when I don't, I'm masculine and dominant. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>735570681
low testosterone. mens hormones go up and down too. not just women's
>>
File: 1495596568170.jpg (43KB, 410x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495596568170.jpg
43KB, 410x540px
>>735570561
Alright, sounds good to me.

I guess I can just make a quick IRC chan tomorrow and email both of you directions. We can keep in touch. For now, I shall make my leave, and catch some Z's.

Farewell anons, and remember, there's only two genders! :^)
>>
File: IMG_8480.jpg (201KB, 1207x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8480.jpg
201KB, 1207x960px
>>735570129
I'd be down for that. I'm just too tired to make a throw away right now and as >>735570416 mentioned I know I'd probably get spammed. I once posted in one of those soc kik threads without even a pic and got 300+ messages

>>735570681
This is how mine goes. It'll come and last a week sometimes a month or so and then it might be months before it happens again.
Maybe you're a switch but not just in the bedroom.

It was really nice chatting with you anons. I'm sacking out. Especially since the captchas are trying to trip me up with signs vs vehicles. Goodnight everyone!
>>
>>735570643
Glad it makes you gooder anon. I've had 3 lesbian friends think they washed l wanted to be men but decided against it. I'm kind of glad they did, because the sewerside rate is quite high post op. I know a f2m and he's transitioned quite a bit. I worry about him too, but I hate to bring it up because he feels like it's special treatment because he's trans; and that's what it is essentially. I'm more worried he'll off himself than I am my uncle or neighborhood.
>>
>>735569605
I honestly kind of believe it is a mental illness too, even being trans. And I also agree that it should a bit more monitored by professionals. I live in la and it is SO easy to get hormones here, like you can literally just walk in and get them which I think can be potentially dangerous for some. I think it needs to be much more regulated for that reason, and for that to happen I think it probably needs to be nationally accepted.
>>
>>735570561
>20 seconds is a long one for a guy isn't it? Was it a huge load?
YEa i usually have too much cum, i always get complaints about it leaking out or being too much to swallow, kinda kills it for me sometimes. :/

>I'm chubby and have large thighs and a decent butt.
HNNNNNNNGGGGG i love thicc thighs. Gonna need to train you on CPR, i wanna live damn it.

>Never had one solidify but yeah that consistency.
Oh jesus why

>My bf has a thing for plain white undies too. Maybe it's because it's uncommon now?
I'd give him a bro fist. Maybe because it seems innocent, classical, traditional? Very few women like that so its valuable.

>I've never heard of a pleasure fetish but yeah that's what I'd call it. I really get off on making others feel good. I have gotten to fuck someone with my plastic dick tho
I have sort of the same thing, i like the intensity. It makes me have odd preferences like toy play teasing and a bit of light bondage. Foreplay game is refined too (foreplay is VERY important to intense orgasms, both men and women)

>Just my idea of the overly stereotypical masculinity.
Yea that would be too much. But most guys are into things rather than people. There's alot of study on the male and female brain and how testosterone affects fetal development. We should talk about it sometime.
>>
>>735571034
Autocorrect sry.

Thought they wanted to*

Not whatever I wrote
>>
File: 1480928736896.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480928736896.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>735571010
Bless you you beautiful bastard.
>>
File: 1490244941440.jpg (97KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490244941440.jpg
97KB, 960x960px
>>735570658
I can't be only guy who wants to dick Riley until he cums
>>
File: 1480032839981.gif (2MB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1480032839981.gif
2MB, 332x332px
>>735572276
you are
>>
File: eliminategays.gif (312KB, 450x510px) Image search: [Google]
eliminategays.gif
312KB, 450x510px
>>735563468
>>
FTM here, a year on hormones.
Is it normal to still get ghost period pains?

Also, does anyone know how to make the clitoris more sensitive long-term? Mine is getting much bigger than it was, and I'd love to be able to jerk off just from touching it rather than using a dildo inside.
>>
>>735572276
>>735570658
that's a man face TBH
>>
>>735574476
pics?
>>
>>735574476
About to sleep. Would like to talk tho especially if you wouldn't mind answering questions about what it's been like to transition. Got a throw away email?
>>
>>735564029
I don't know man I would say having something obviously and physically wrong with you which is what you're saying it is would qualify as an illness.

I think really we need to be helping to treat these people's illness rather than help them selfmutilate.
>>
File: raXoO1V.jpg (28KB, 598x367px) Image search: [Google]
raXoO1V.jpg
28KB, 598x367px
>>735574476
such a waste of a perfectly functioning vagina...

you had easy mode for life and changed it for the worst...
>>
>>735574602
I've only got pictures from about the 6th month mark on this laptop, which isn't very impressive. You okay with that?

>>735574716
[email protected] Throwaway e-mail so I don't check it often, maybe once every two days, but feel free to shoot me a message.
>>
>>735574818
Actually, I was born intersex and infertile, so it was never a functioning vagina. Sorry to ruin your fantasy, dude.
>>
>>735574824
>You okay with that?
Sure. the OP pic already gave me my feminine fix.
>>
File: boj.jpg (280KB, 368x500px) Image search: [Google]
boj.jpg
280KB, 368x500px
>>735574891
As said, sixth month mark, so it's somewhat bigger now. I've always had an "innie" when it comes to my vagina, everything was really neat and tidy and inside, so living with something poking out has been interesting.

Though you wouldn't tell it was an innie from this, due to spreading.
>>
>>735575048
still not all that big. rest of the body?
>>
>>735575135
No body shots, sorry. Partially because I don't have any on hand, partially also I've got some physical blemishes/birth marks which make my body easily recognisable.
>>
>>735575357
fair enough, very ladylike of you
>>
>>735563468
>>735571897
https://discord
============
.gg/a89Pewb
>>
>>735575395
Yeah, doesn't bother me though. Next time there's a thread like this running or if this thread is still up when I've got my other laptop handy, I'll post some more recent pictures.
>>
>>735575515
stop it fbi.
>>
>>735574848

No you were born as a woman and infertile, fucking mentally ill people should off themselves.
>>
My mum's a psyche fag and she knows her shit. She also knows that gender dysphoria is very rare outside of cases of hermaphroditism and is primarily due to birth defects.
>>
>>735574848
Still, you had to chose a sex and you chose poorly...

My life would have been so much easier if I had been a girl...
>>
>>735574848
If you got that XX your a female, no changing that.
>>
>>735575946
he/she could be XXY, XYY or even XXYY

genetics are fun !
>>
>>735575538
What do u look like
>>
>>735575946
Intersex chromosomal disorders are a thing. I've already said I'm intersex, so it's probably not too much of a stretch to assume I could be XXX or XXY, or even XY with androgen insensitivity syndrome. Biology, please.

>>735576151
Extremely average. The only interesting thing about my appearance is that whilst I pass as a man fine, I'm very, very short.
>>
>>735576143
Euthanization is better.
>>
>>735576243
MAAAAANNNNNLEEETTTTTTTT AAALLLEEERRRRTTRRT WEEEEEOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEOOOO
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.